PDA

View Full Version : DON'T know about the rest of YOU? But WHY? do we need another FORUM KERRY?

jackovesk
7th August 2010, 02:44
In my view, WHY? over complicate things.

There is only One Project Camelot, so WHY? do we need 2 Forums?

I am trying my best to post Information that I believe others need to be aware of just like all my fellow TruthSeekers on this Forum, but now I will have do it on 2 Forums, Why over complicate things?

Let me know if you Agree or Disagree?

frank samuel
7th August 2010, 02:57
Some people have all the time in the world some have very little time to post or read. I guess what I'm saying is up to the individual's choice and time availability.Myself I barely have time to read or post .

Celine
7th August 2010, 03:01
Why the need to post on both?

Kra
7th August 2010, 05:11
Project Avalon and Project Camelot are NOT part of the same project anymore, they have taken different roads, i thought people understood this, many people keep asking the same question over and over again :smash:.

/later edit: Project Camelot Forum is a different and separate forum. Who is forcing you to post on both forums ? just choose one if you haven't already.

ExHaLaTiON
7th August 2010, 06:08
In my view, WHY? over complicate things.

There is only One Project Camelot, so WHY? do we need 2 Forums?

I am trying my best to post Information that I believe others need to be aware of just like all my fellow TruthSeekers on this Forum, but now I will have do it on 2 Forums, Why over complicate things?

Let me know if you Agree or Disagree?

you are complicating things yourself..... a truthseeker seeks truth from all sources and you dont have to do anything.

frank samuel
7th August 2010, 07:53
Project Avalon and Project Camelot are NOT part of the same project anymore, they have taken different roads, i thought people understood this, many people keep asking the same question over and over again :smash:.

/later edit: Project Camelot Forum is a different and separate forum. Who is forcing you to post on both forums ? just choose one if you haven't already.

Life is never that simple, sometimes friendships and collaborations can be complicated yet enduring. There's a joint announcement story posted on the Project Camelot Portal by Kerry appropriate for this occasion.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes, and ships, and sealing-wax,
Of cabbages, and kings,
And why the sea is boiling hot,
And whether pigs have wings..."

Friends remain friends even if they don't always agree.There are no sides, just different ways to look at things.:loco::sarcastic:

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

jackovesk
7th August 2010, 18:21
Some people have all the time in the world some have very little time to post or read. I guess what I'm saying is up to the individual's choice and time availability.Myself I barely have time to read or post .

Geez, I laughed Frank!

I am retired and even I don't have enough time to contribute 335 posts.

Good for you...

frank samuel
7th August 2010, 18:46
Geez, I laughed Frank!

I am retired and even I don't have enough time to contribute 335 posts.

Good for you...

Jackovesk thanks, I don't know if having 300 plus post is good or bad, as a mod I try to contribute in whatever manner I can to the forum. Sometimes people feel uneasy because people don't participate in their threads. My suggestion for those feeling bad about this is that not everyone has all the time in the world. I am a father of five children that keeps me pretty busy, my free time is at night or early in the morning, the rest of the day I'm running around like mad trying to keep up with the kids.Life is good I guess , we all do what we can.

I visit the Project Camelot Portal as Kerry and Bill are contributors there and personally I have tremendous respect for both of them.
I do not always agree with their views and I guess just like me they don't always agree on everything thus the different forum to express their points of view. More information can either add more clarity, add more confusion or simply blow a fuse in your brain. :loco:;)

Many many blessings to all.:thumb::wub:

Fredkc
7th August 2010, 19:46
Well, you see in the beginning there was two.
Then the two really did become two.
Then there was one.
Then the two toyed with becoming one, again.
So now there's two.
Again.

I hope that clears it up for you. Certainly works for me.
Fred

Rimbaud
7th August 2010, 22:24
I don't personally see any complication or conflict of interest..I stand to be corrected of course, but both Bill and Kerrys sites are of interest and have different perspectives of the puzzle that we're all individually trying to solve in our own ways. Why be so partisan, as to say I'll only go one way rather than the other when we're all supposed to be truth seekers. I'd have thought that confining oneself to one group is merely forming a clique; whereas the whole concept (in my view) of the original Camelot was for ALL of us to seek answers in our own quest.

I don't believe for a second that either Bill or Kerry expected or wanted this violent rift between Camelot and Avalon; it's a by-product of their own differences of opinion and I believe it will mend over time. I think that the time is right for us all to be conciliatory rather than hostile...forgiving rather than accusing, and just get back to respecting eachother as before...I won't say loving..as perhaps that's a step beyond the bounds of credulity! In any event..Kerry and Bill are making progress towards a working relationship...so perhaps Camelot/Avelon should follow their example.

Love

Rimbaud