PDA

View Full Version : Bill Brockbrader story on CBS TV in Norfolk, VA (w/Bill R, Kerry, & David W cameo's)

Kimberley
6th June 2012, 15:11
Bill Wood/Brockbrader story on a CBS NewsChannel in Norfolk, VA (Bill R, Kerry, & David W have cameo appearances)

I want to request that this post/thread not be a debate about Bill Brockbrader . This is a thread about this story being aired on a mainstream media CBS TV station.

It is an indication that WE are powerful and making head way into mainstream media.

This is a mainstream media story that aired in a military town talking about secret military groups.

Bill R, Kerry, & David W have cameo appearances...It even has a short clip in it of a channeled message.

The reporters first words are "One of the nations most persistent fake Navy Seals" Wow !! that is a powerful statement "One of the nations most persistent" congratulation to Bill B.

Also FYI WTKR NewsChannel 3 is the CBS affiliate in Norfolk, VA

Don Shipley lives in the Norfolk, Virginia area and he does Civilian Military SEAL Training Courses there. And Norfolk is a BIG, BIG military town. So having this news story on a major news station in that town is HUGE!! WOW.

I watched this 3 times and each times I hear/see something of interest....

The video News story is found at this link with a written article also: It aired May 31, 2012

http://wtkr.com/2012/05/31/newschannel-3-investigation-man-claims-to-be-navy-seal-with-psychic-abilities/

Don Shipley posted the story on his youtube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QU2plwOHs

Much love to us all!!! :grouphug:

RMorgan
6th June 2012, 15:31
I want to request that this post/thread not be a debate about Bill Brockbrader . This is a thread about this story being aired on a mainstream media CBS TV station.

Hi Kimberley,

How do you expect people to do not comment about Bill Wood, if he´s the core subject of this news report?

As far as I can see, the tone of the report is quite accusatory and doesn´t favor him at all.

Do you think this MSM exposition is positive to him? Why?

In fact, I feel a bit confused about how most people here feel about the MSM. People choose to label the MSM as positive or negative as they please.

People accuse the MSM of being a lie spreading vehicle all the time, but when it broadcasts something that "resonate" with them, then it´s positive.

Cheers,

Raf.

white wizard
6th June 2012, 15:39
wow...... The fact that this was all on the news was pretty amazing I must

say. I like bill he seems like a good person and he said it himself in a interview

that people would be coming after him. Well know he is silenced and that video

on you tube does more to discredit him than anything. I don't know maybe he

wasn't a seal this all just seems really fishy to me. I think he's been purposely

silenced and that should go to show maybe there was something in what he

was saying.

He was arrested in Idaho how come a local news in Virginia is the only one reporting it?

LarryC
6th June 2012, 16:28
I haven't had time to check out this story yet, but wanted to comment about the whole idea of the MSM reporting such alternative news. I think it ends up being beneficial overall, no matter what the slant. The fact is, fewer and fewer people trust the MSM today. The fact that a significant minority distrust the mainstream 9/11 story is a good gauge of this. So even if they report on things like the militia or sovereignty movement or related issues in a negative way, it will cause many people to look further into these topics.

Earth Angel
6th June 2012, 16:33
love the time of the post Kimberely........I think its amazing they are reporting as LarryC mentioned at least its getting people to think about this.....however they really did slant it toward him being a lying sex offender......but if people use their intelligence they may see through it all.....hopefully

Sidney
6th June 2012, 16:39
I really think its beneficial because it gives mainstream watchers some "wiggle" room, for mind opening.

Billy
6th June 2012, 16:53
wow...... I don't know maybe he

wasn't a seal this all just seems really fishy to me.

:laugh: :rofl:

Selene
6th June 2012, 16:55
Not so fast, my friends.

Project Camelot/Avalon and our allies in the Alternative Media are clearly gaining traction and credibility with the public; they are listening to us now, not the MSM. The readership/viewer numbers for the MSM having dropped off a cliff. Their revenues are collapsing.

The PTB know this. They’ve been watching us very, very carefully. And we are their worst fears: media they can’t control.

This Brockbrader story means the infowars have just entered a new phase: bring out the big guns. Squash what we report at any cost. Discredit everyone.

Brockbrader’s case will be the test. They’re clearly determined to use him as an example of what happens to whistleblowers who come to Camelot. They’ll have the MSM follow his utter destruction now – which they’ve planned – right to the bitter end. He’s now the poster kid for “don’t tell what you know, you’ll end up worse than dead….”

And perhaps they’ve even plotted a “magic carpet ride” of instant fame, celebrity and quasi-credibility for Bill, Kerry et al in the bargain. All the better to screw their credibility thoroughly after they’ve been set up. Yup. There’s always a plan, another step ahead down the rabbit hole.

So bring it on, MSM. History is on our side, not yours. And the public is indeed paying attention. To us.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Cheers,

Selene

Bryn ap Gwilym
6th June 2012, 17:06
Could this be more of a shop window attempt of character assassination of the alternative media itself?
This makes the alternative media seem like a seedy place to be, where folk who are off their trollies and where nonces lurk.
In my corner of the world this isn't something to celebrate, its something to be alarmed about.

Then on the flip side.
Bad publicity is better than no publicity in some circles.

Kimberley
6th June 2012, 18:55
Hi Kimberley,

How do you expect people to do not comment about Bill Wood, if he´s the core subject of this news report?

I can try, can't I ? :-)

Do you think this MSM exposition is positive to him? Why?

Raf,

I feel I answered this in the OP...however I will add...

Yes I think it is great that the MSM ran this story because it means that they must feel some fear in regard to Bill's story and decided to air a story in a military town. I suspect Don Shipley has a lot to do with it. And yes "bad" publicity is publicity.

Much love! :grouphug:

RMorgan
6th June 2012, 19:11
Yes I think it is great that the MSM ran this story because it means that they must feel some fear in regard to Bill's story and decided to air a story in a military town. I suspect Don Shipley has a lot to do with it. And yes "bad" publicity is publicity.

Much love! :grouphug:

Personally, I don´t think that by exposing this story, it means that they feel any kind of fear about it at all.

It´s just one story out of hundreds they report every week.

I´m really not sure if something good (at least for him) could come out of his arrest.

Anyway, who knows...Anything is possible.

If he has enough evidence to prove his innocence on the sex offender conviction, and enough evidence to prove he was indeed part of a secret SEAL team, then we´ll see.

Of course, when you´re in front of a jury, in a courtroom, you have to provide hard evidence. Let´s just wait and see if Bill Wood has something solid to convince the jury.

However, I´m sure it will take much more than support letters and arguments to convince the court of his innocence.

Besides, there´s a huge difference between good and bad publicity. Good publicity commends you, bad publicity denigrates you.

Cheers,

Raf.

we-R-one
6th June 2012, 19:43
I will see what I can do to keep you guys posted on Bill B. during his trial since I know Citizens of Idaho well. If he's going to challenge the corporate system, these guys are the best representation that he can have in this state IMO. I'm very excited to see the outcome and Bill has a much better chance than what I had originally thought. Maybe I should start a separate thread once this gets going. Let me talk to Melt (of Citizens of Idaho), to see what I can do. The problem being, this is a public forum and I will be very limited as to what I can post due to confidentiality. His hearing starts this Friday, June 8th.

9eagle9
6th June 2012, 19:48
In the hopes that a discredited fake Navy Seal Whistleblower will paint a tar brush onto others who may be more credible.

BB is a asset not a liability to them. He is as questionably lacking integrity and critiqued in the alt media has he has been portrayed in the MSM.

A dissuasion tactic rather as naive as the OP, and geared towards those MSM hounds that accept the news as authentic, but as Selene says the public is beginning to crawl out of the MSM.

What they will meet is a series of more in depth, info wars but at least have the opportunity to get into the fray rather than just being an observer of the information that the MSM passes off as 'news'.

Having their cages rattled. It doesn't mean they 'know' anything but the walls are beginning to shake finally. The will go through the same painful process as everyone else new to alt media--just because one is suddenly aware of alt media doesn't necessarily mean they are aware in general, and the truth isn't necessarily present because someone has an alternative story.

Because they are crawling out of the MSM and will find as much critical commentary (but in a different way and reasons) on BB in the alt media that will perhaps lend the portions of the alt media (who have some discernment values left) as more credible rather than the portion that just gobbles up whistleblower news as the truth the same way the sheep used to gobble up the MSM news as the truth.

Cidersomerset
6th June 2012, 21:05
O Dear a mainstream news corporate dream !!!! " Expose the nut .com..."

If there was any truth to Bills story, its totally lost now...

I have not kept up with his story since the initial interviews and
nothing of value seems to have come since. No doubt someone
will comment if this is not the case.

But to be arrested on none registration seems a bit neglegent ?
Unless he was on the run? as i said not sure of his status after
intial few interviews and Don Shipley 'gunning' for him....

Has he said anything of value recently ??

I must admit after deffending his right to speak in the initial
discussions after his interview had mixed reviews on the forum
He has not delivered . unless as I said, I've missed something ? ...Steve
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could this be more of a shop window attempt of character assassination of the alternative media itself?
This makes the alternative media seem like a seedy place to be, where folk who are off their trollies and where nonces lurk.
In my corner of the world this isn't something to celebrate, its something to be alarmed about.

Thats how I read it !!

9eagle9
6th June 2012, 21:20
Did he say anything of value ever?

Or anything that hadn't already been heard before?

LarryC
6th June 2012, 21:32

Then on the flip side.
Bad publicity is better than no publicity in some circles.

That's a good description of what it's most likely about -part of a plan to discredit the entire alternative media. But if we believe truth is on our side -regardless of whether any particular source is legitimate or not- more exposure can only be a good thing. People who accept the mainstream version of things without question are the kind of sheeple who would never be open to such possibilities anyway. But the more mainstream stories leak out, the more people will start clicking on links like Project Camelot, Avalon and so forth.

Even if we take the pessimistic view that a high percentage of info on alternative sites is misguided or outright disinfo, people have to start out there at some point to begin the awakening process. Well, they don't have to -you can also become awakened by living in the forest without internet, and possibly that's the best way. But in our high tech society, even our very imperfect alternative media serves a valuable function.

I try to maintain the view that the universe is unfolding towards greater freedom and knowledge, and that even many attempts at suppression and brainwashing have unintended consequences. The internet as a whole is a good example. Even if Bill Wood is a psychopathic liar or paid disinfo agent (I'm not at all convinced of this btw), there's still probably more truth in his interviews than in most mainstream reports. The same with most alternative sources.

Kimberley
6th June 2012, 23:58
Love you brother LarryC Welcome to Avalon... obviously you have a level /balanced view that resonates with me big time!!!

Welcome and thank you for who you are~~

Much love!! :grouphug:

spiritguide
7th June 2012, 00:08
The general message of the MSM propaganda piece is phony seal, sex offender and alternate media believe some of his whistleblowing. This can be viewed as a frontal attack on alternate media as well as getting the veteran/military sector to stay away from AM sites. With all the double blinds in the fight for minds/souls we are in a psych war not just an operation. How this all unfolds will be educational to say the least. IMHO

foreverfan
7th June 2012, 00:11
All I can say for Bill Wood is his interviews are as painful to listen to as Kerry's interviewing skills. I know because I think I've listened to them all. As for the MSM... they can kiss my ass. Bill Wood has come clean about the charges from day one.

WhiteFeather
7th June 2012, 01:03
IMO.....If this has reached Lame Stream News viewing and they are looking to discredit Bill. Than is it possible that Bill Brockbrader was really onto something after all ? Why the hell would this make TV news? Think about this for a moment. This reminds me of how the LSMedia was bashing charlie sheen after he called Barack Obama out on The 911 thingy. Did TPTW need to bring in the big guns from the Assclown news media to BBQ Bill Brockbrader? Just a thought here.

P.S. I do still believe Bill Brockbrader was in fact a navy seal. Call me crazy..... I have been called worse.

xbusymom
7th June 2012, 01:57
O Dear a mainstream news corporate dream !!!! " Expose the nut .com..."

If there was any truth to Bills story, its totally lost now...

I have not kept up with his story since the initial interviews and
nothing of value seems to have come since. No doubt someone
will comment if this is not the case.

But to be arrested on none registration seems a bit neglegent ?
Unless he was on the run? as i said not sure of his status after
intial few interviews and Don Shipley 'gunning' for him....

Has he said anything of value recently ??

I must admit after deffending his right to speak in the initial
discussions after his interview had mixed reviews on the forum
He has not delivered . unless as I said, I've missed something ? ...Steve
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats how I read it !!

Yep, thats what it sounds like to me too...

I am in the Norfolk metro area and I don't think I can just hop a plane to Idaho and spend the next week investigating these claims... (in my spare moments after the workday).
Running that story at the opposite end of the country guarantees that the people who DO hear it, can't really do anything about checking to see if it is real or not.

Lazlo
7th June 2012, 02:04
My guess is that the story ran in VA because it's a place with a high percentage of active and ex-military, and a lot of supporters. I also wouldn't be surprised if Don shopped to story around to every news outfit in the area and this happened to be a short local interest piece to fill in an otherwise slow news day.

The mom and apple pie crowd loves to see a story about a nutjob pedophile going to jail. And that is exactly how this was portrayed. This type of news story is in no way good for the alt media community.

Pedophiles, pyschic seals, and channeled angels...oh my!

noprophet
7th June 2012, 03:04
Makes me wonder if Shipley didn't just show us all exactly how well connected the media and military are.

There have been a million alt-news stories more interesting than this yet Don gets a vendetta and this is the one we see run.

// I am very curious if all the local news stations get a fax every morning with talking points...
// If anyone knows how this is handled I would appreciate the info.
8p7RnDQwFRw

ghostrider
7th June 2012, 03:16
because the mainstream media in working against him , somebody is very afraid of Bill, otherwise they wouldn't give him the time of day. why the push so hard to discredit him ?? he wasn't a seal, he wasn't a seal, he wasn't a seal, and they throw in sex offender, You make waves and they say sex offender and make it as public as they can. Bill Wood has them all shaking in their boots ... wow Bill in mainstream media, the sleeping masses will get curious and off we go down the rabbit hole. Way to go Bill .....

apokalypse
7th June 2012, 03:32
i don't care much about Bill Brockbrader or the Seal but i'm care more about on Government secret space progams include the bases around around the world... will MSM mention the government secrecy? right now what i'm looking at is MSM mentioning about the Government secrecy and slowly the lid will uncover.

WhiteFeather
7th June 2012, 03:38
I just finished watching that CBS TV video. It seems they are using this agenda as an all out attack against the alternative community. And this guy Shipley caught my attention in listening to his statements of Bill. IMO Shipley 's energys are rather false. Is Shipley part of The Horse Shyte 3 Ring Lame Stream Circus Sideshow Act? Maybe indeed perhaps.

I would trust Brockbrader 1st before I would Shipley. Shipley 's not resonating with me so it seems. Somethings not right with him.

ghostrider
7th June 2012, 03:44
Makes me wonder if Shipley didn't just show us all exactly how well connected the media and military are.

There have been a million alt-news stories more interesting than this yet Don gets a vendetta and this is the one we see run.

// I am very curious if all the local news stations get a fax every morning with talking points...
// If anyone knows how this is handled I would appreciate the info.
8p7RnDQwFRw

just shows the media reads the fax and does the robot , saying only what they are told to say. they cant control alternative media so they make fun of it hoping the sleeping masses will just follow along.

spiritguide
7th June 2012, 03:48
I just watched that CBS TV video. Shipley caught my attention in listening to his statements of Bill. And IMO Shipley 's energys are rather false. Is Shipley part of The Horse Shyte 3 Ring Lame Stream Circus Sideshow Act? Maybe indeed perhaps.

I would trust Brockbrader 1st before I would Shipley. Shipley 's not resonating with me so it seems. Somethings not right with him.

Shipley is a shill. Too close to DOD and DAV.

modwiz
7th June 2012, 04:25
My guess is that the story ran in VA because it's a place with a high percentage of active and ex-military, and a lot of supporters. I also wouldn't be surprised if Don shopped to story around to every news outfit in the area and this happened to be a short local interest piece to fill in an otherwise slow news day.

The mom and apple pie crowd loves to see a story about a nutjob pedophile going to jail. And that is exactly how this was portrayed. This type of news story is in no way good for the alt media community.

A couple of thoughts here, in some juxtaposition to each other.:confused:
I think that you have a reasonable point here, Lazlo, but the PTB and MSM have been Wiley Coyote lately and all of their clever plans seem to blow up in their face. So, although their intention might be to try to discredit and do damage, the old reversal spell could end up doing just the opposite.

My other little thought nugget is recalling one of the mouths (Ben, David, Drake) saying that CBS would be the station that would begin the opening up process in reporting. Could this represent the crack in that door? Someone who knows this community knows that some astute minds, capable of sensing things not quite yet discernible, might be able to see something here that even the 'newscaster' (remember the plaster casters?) is unaware of.

Didn't Charlie Sheen have her as a girlfriend once upon a time? :jester:

gripreaper
7th June 2012, 04:57
Mainstream Media owners sure don't like Alternative Media. How in the hell does some no-name wacko like Brockbrader get such a following and so much attention, when we (mainstream) are losing viewership in droves?

That damn alt media! It's time to discredit it!

Now in other breaking news, Miley Cirus is engaged to be married and Kim Kardashian wore another bikini on another vacation....

9eagle9
7th June 2012, 11:38
People and I include myself in those numbers are strangely indiscreet about airing their views about MSM, and Alt media. Maybe we should have had a quieter rebellion.

Some people think its a good idea to have alt media evolve into MSM.

I personally don't think its a good idea.

Brockbader isn't the first, the MSM has slowly been exposing the American mind to their canned, bull**** version of the conspiratorial, the otherworldly for quite a while now.

And its becoming lucrative because of our shills in the alt media.

MSM may dare to go where no Media Letter Agency has dared to go before if there's an extra dollar in it. Making alt media....MSM. I mean really they are just exchanging a bunch of bull**** for a bunch of otherworldly conspiratorial bull****. They can kill whatever truth is to be had and cash in on it as well. Really they aren't going to report anything that will bring the house of cards down. There are people on MSM ALL the time raving that government is corrupt, sucking us dry, et et et etal and no one really cares.

With the Ego's of some of our celebrity alt medias gurus making it known that they won't miss a photo op, do you think they'd refuse an appearance on ABC, CBS, or NBC? I'm thinking they won't refuse for fear of losing their principles. They don't have any.

Mainstream Media owners sure don't like Alternative Media. How in the hell does some no-name wacko like Brockbrader get such a following and so much attention, when we (mainstream) are losing viewership in droves?

That damn alt media! It's time to discredit it!

Now in other breaking news, Miley Cirus is engaged to be married and Kim Kardashian wore another bikini on another vacation....

CdnSirian
8th June 2012, 02:42
It is definitely food for thought-- how has he come this far? I truly do not know the truth here. The spin, we are spun, there is a huge tapestry.

Lazlo
8th June 2012, 16:39

A couple of thoughts here, in some juxtaposition to each other.:confused:
I think that you have a reasonable point here, Lazlo, but the PTB and MSM have been Wiley Coyote lately and all of their clever plans seem to blow up in their face. So, although their intention might be to try to discredit and do damage, the old reversal spell could end up doing just the opposite.

My other little thought nugget is recalling one of the mouths (Ben, David, Drake) saying that CBS would be the station that would begin the opening up process in reporting. Could this represent the crack in that door? Someone who knows this community knows that some astute minds, capable of sensing things not quite yet discernible, might be able to see something here that even the 'newscaster' (remember the plaster casters?) is unaware of.

Didn't Charlie Sheen have her as a girlfriend once upon a time? :jester:

I hope you are right here Modwiz.

My take on it is colored by the fact that I have known a few people in local MSM, both TV and Radio, personally and professionally. I draw a very clear distinction between what goes on a local affiliate and what comes out of the corporate/national news desk. The locals pretty much run what they want and they have a formula. Local weather, local sports, local politics, the local police beat, and local public interest. The formula does come from higher up, but not the content.

Most of the local talking heads are not terribly sophisticated in their thinking. The ones I have known strike me as the types who were pretty and popular in school, but never developed their critical thinking skills because they didn't have to. The situation continues when they are on the local airwaves:

"I'm popular and people really like me and listen to whatever I have to say...Darn I have a pimple, OMG this can't be happening to me. Make-up! MAKE-UP!!! MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!"