PDA

View Full Version : Deception...

RUSirius
7th June 2012, 19:28
Most believe we are being lied to through a mass dis-information campaign, at least through my readings here and abroad. The truth escapes my "knowing" and all I'm left with is what I think, do we call this intuition? Ego or believing what we want? What if we dont know what to think anymore? Is that part of the deception as well? The deceivers have gone over the game plan with every tool possible in there arsenal, right? I dont know, they are afraid? I dont know, I would be if I were them, or at least what I read of them. This is my current state, does anyone share one similar, different, looking for feedback.

Jeff

goinghome2012
7th June 2012, 19:39
you are correct the shills and disinfo's have taken over this forum

who knows what the truth is anymore, yes follow your intuition!!!, my intuition says prepare heart and focus on food supply and growing own food. perhaps even to get away from urban areas

the_vast_mystery
7th June 2012, 19:41
As far as my own introspection leads me to believe. There is no physically discernible difference between instinct, assumption, ego, intuition, etc. other than perhaps better training. It's a byproduct of conditioning and represents a known automatic response stored somewhere as to how to act in certain conditions. We feel things because we're responding to our environment and this leads us to take certain actions. Some people have had better pasts and therefore are more appropriately trained as to how to handle certain situations. Throw a marine veteran back into combat after two years off duty, and their instincts will still provide them a wealth of information on how to handle those battle conditions, they're just used to them deep down.

However, do the same to someone who's say a master carpenter? No, not really going to do so well. I think this is why all this "trust yourself!" and "look within!" when presented by itself is failing so many of us. It's like throwing that master carpenter onto the battlefield and telling them "fight on instinct!" Well, the carpenter never DEVELOPED those fighting instincts to begin with and to expect them to miraculously call upon them now without detailed instruction and tutoring is just ridiculous. People could have any number of a vast deal of problems or impediments or hell, even just prefer certain situations that lend to making certain approaches to truth entirely unworkable. Looking within only works at figuring out what you believe or want to believe and not necessarily anything that can be demonstrated to be true in the real world except if perhaps, by accident, you wanted to believe in something that turned out to actually be true unknowingly.

Put another way: Belief in knowledge is not knowledge. Knowing is not belief and can be demonstrated forwards and backwards in the real world as well as proven to be correct through experimentation and repeated observation. I'll have moments where I receive information that my own inner compass tells me is correct, but it's actually those feelings I mistrust the most.

RUSirius
7th June 2012, 19:50
you are correct the shills and disinfo's have taken over this forum

who knows what the truth is anymore, yes follow your intuition!!!, my intuition says prepare heart and focus on food supply and growing own food. perhaps even to get away from urban areas

Agreed, I have done that, 13 fruit trees and a garden, and a water supply behind my home.

RUSirius
7th June 2012, 19:53
As far as my own introspection leads me to believe. There is no physically discernible difference between instinct, assumption, ego, intuition, etc. other than perhaps better training. It's a byproduct of conditioning and represents a known automatic response stored somewhere as to how to act in certain conditions. We feel things because we're responding to our environment and this leads us to take certain actions. Some people have had better pasts and therefore are more appropriately trained as to how to handle certain situations. Throw a marine veteran back into combat after two years off duty, and their instincts will still provide them a wealth of information on how to handle those battle conditions, they're just used to them deep down.

However, do the same to someone who's say a master carpenter? No, not really going to do so well. I think this is why all this "trust yourself!" and "look within!" when presented by itself is failing so many of us. It's like throwing that master carpenter onto the battlefield and telling them "fight on instinct!" Well, the carpenter never DEVELOPED those fighting instincts to begin with and to expect them to miraculously call upon them now without detailed instruction and tutoring is just ridiculous. People could have any number of a vast deal of problems or impediments or hell, even just prefer certain situations that lend to making certain approaches to truth entirely unworkable. Looking within only works at figuring out what you believe or want to believe and not necessarily anything that can be demonstrated to be true in the real world except if perhaps, by accident, you wanted to believe in something that turned out to actually be true unknowingly.

Put another way: Belief in knowledge is not knowledge. Knowing is not belief and can be demonstrated forwards and backwards in the real world as well as proven to be correct through experimentation and repeated observation. I'll have moments where I receive information that my own inner compass tells me is correct, but it's actually those feelings I mistrust the most.

Is it possible that this "not knowing" is preparing the way in its own way? Do we have to "surrender" to the unknown in order to bring in something unknowingly amazing? To completely detach us from these so called knowns?

christian
7th June 2012, 19:56
I think it's all about humanity becoming a wise and responsible steward of this planet. So it's vital to develop discernment [I think that might be the word you were looking for] as to what is essential knowledge and action in that regard and what are just the hieroglyphics of a snowman.

Juan Matus says man has virtually 4 enemies:

FEAR -- it's paralyzing and hindering development
KNOWLEDGE -- becoming obsessed with acquiring and organizing knowledge distracts from acting and hinders progress
POWER -- personal power of any kind is ripe for abuse by a not completly humble spirit
OLD AGE -- those bodies we inhabit are mortal

Carmen
7th June 2012, 20:07
Yes, RUsirius, I do think the 'not knowing' is preparing in its own way! Strange, mysterious, but your own intuitive self imparts this to us. I don't get caught up in absolutes anymore. I just take in the information that seems important to me and leave the rest. All is in the realm of possibility and probability anyway until humans make a choice. The energy pouring on to this earth is intensifying everything. I've made the choice of the earth I want to live in and see it all around me. My self sufficiency has been long in the realisation but I'm getting there. To allow,allow,allow, forgive, forgive, forgive, release, release, release. When we change our own attitudes, put aside our egos, our need to be right, our observer can then start imparting to us inspirations and nudges in the arena of our evolution.

BTW, Deception, reminded me of the song line from 'The Lion King'!

the_vast_mystery
7th June 2012, 20:09
Is it possible that this "not knowing" is preparing the way in its own way? Do we have to "surrender" to the unknown in order to bring in something unknowingly amazing? To completely detach us from these so called knowns?

While that could be entirely correct that presents a conundrum. Because let's suppose for a moment that hypothetically, benevolent ETs are real and that they can't interfere with our world until we consciously raise our vibrations to match theirs. (I.E. We need to all believe they exist and want them to arrive. Basically they can't show up because there are people who honestly wish to the bottom of their hearts that ETs don't exist and because of that they cannot violate those people's beliefs by appearing.) But, we have lying psychopaths here who distort and misinform all benevolent ET messages to spread fear about these benevolent ETs. The Benevolent ETs cannot prove themselves due to their respect for free will, and the psychopaths will never willingly give up their power and stop tricking humanity. How does one step outside that paradigm? It sounds more like a catch-22 because really what can one do?

Your individual contribution is meaningless. You can convince others but you have to convince the people who really want to believe all UFOs are Satan and anything other than science is the devil. You aren't going to convince them to change a belief they hold for their own emotional security by challenging it with facts, that only makes them double down on it and science backs this up. You have to work through their insecurities until they no longer need to hold the belief or can hold a belief that is not as restrictive. But considering how many people exist on the planet, can we? The only option I've even seen proposed that might work in such a situation is continuous mass meditations on a schedule. If you could keep building momentum there is a chance that you might be able to effect humanity's collective consciousness if you got enough people organized enough to begin doing this as a routine to heal the population's collective emotional insecurities. (Which led to the formation of such restrictive beliefs.)

But even then there's a real wonder if we have the manpower to do this. We're just some UFO buffs and conspiracy theorists on the internet and by far a tiny segment of the world's some 7 billion people. But as far as I can understand attempting to convince the population any other way simply won't work. People will believe what they want to believe and ultimately if they have an emotional wound they'll keep going to even false beliefs if they can fill a hole in that person's heart/psyche. I deal with this a lot myself. Until the insecurities are entirely removed and there are no longer any reasons for holding such beliefs, they will forever persist.

So given the above hypothetical I'd say that any message that was instructing anything other than this would fail the test of being legitimate. As if you accept those postulates that is the plan of action that would make the most sense. At least, I would think so. I'm curious if you have your own ideas about how to handle such a situation though. Everyone's got their own approach. :)

Arrowwind
7th June 2012, 20:12
Juan Matus says man has virtually 4 enemies:

FEAR -- it's paralyzing and hindering development
KNOWLEDGE -- becoming obsessed with acquiring and organizing knowledge distracts from acting and hinders progress
POWER -- personal power of any kind is ripe for abuse by a not completly humble spirit
OLD AGE -- those bodies we inhabit are mortal

and the antithesis for these four is:

Fear, a true physicological response , moblizes for action
Knowledge directs your action and promotes progress
Power is beauty and is only possible with a humble spirit, all else is delusion
Old Age frees one from the struggles of youth to do true mediation

The other two eneimies are:
Forgetfulness - breaks the continuity between lives, between friends, between families physical and spiritual, between tasks
Death - stalks you and pushes you into fear and the cycle starts again

so you must make Death your friend by remembering who you truely are.
When you remember who you are you have conquered forgetfulness and Death looses its control

RUSirius
7th June 2012, 20:13
Yes, RUsirius, I do think the 'not knowing' is preparing in its own way! Strange, mysterious, but your own intuitive self imparts this to us. I don't get caught up in absolutes anymore. I just take in the information that seems important to me and leave the rest. All is in the realm of possibility and probability anyway until humans make a choice. The energy pouring on to this earth is intensifying everything. I've made the choice of the earth I want to live in and see it all around me. My self sufficiency has been long in the realisation but I'm getting there. To allow,allow,allow, forgive, forgive, forgive, release, release, release. When we change our own attitudes, put aside our egos, our need to be right, our observer can then start imparting to us inspirations and nudges in the arena of our evolution.

As far as the energy pouring on to this earth goes, all I can say is this, from my experience, yes I've read about this energy and its potential origins (those which are "known"). Although I can not see this energy due to being blinded by what I can currently decode if you will, I feel a change and increase in feeling an unknown energy, I feel it in the bottom of my chest from the moment I wake to the moment I sleep.

RUSirius
7th June 2012, 20:18

While that could be entirely correct that presents a conundrum. Because let's suppose for a moment that hypothetically, benevolent ETs are real and that they can't interfere with our world until we consciously raise our vibrations to match theirs. (I.E. We need to all believe they exist and want them to arrive. Basically they can't show up because there are people who honestly wish to the bottom of their hearts that ETs don't exist and because of that they cannot violate those people's beliefs by appearing.) But, we have lying psychopaths here who distort and misinform all benevolent ET messages to spread fear about these benevolent ETs. The Benevolent ETs cannot prove themselves due to their respect for free will, and the psychopaths will never willingly give up their power and stop tricking humanity. How does one step outside that paradigm? It sounds more like a catch-22 because really what can one do?

Your individual contribution is meaningless. You can convince others but you have to convince the people who really want to believe all UFOs are Satan and anything other than science is the devil. You aren't going to convince them to change a belief they hold for their own emotional security by challenging it with facts, that only makes them double down on it and science backs this up. You have to work through their insecurities until they no longer need to hold the belief or can hold a belief that is not as restrictive. But considering how many people exist on the planet, can we? The only option I've even seen proposed that might work in such a situation is continuous mass meditations on a schedule. If you could keep building momentum there is a chance that you might be able to effect humanity's collective consciousness if you got enough people organized enough to begin doing this as a routine to heal the population's collective emotional insecurities. (Which led to the formation of such restrictive beliefs.)

But even then there's a real wonder if we have the manpower to do this. We're just some UFO buffs and conspiracy theorists on the internet and by far a tiny segment of the world's some 7 billion people. But as far as I can understand attempting to convince the population any other way simply won't work. People will believe what they want to believe and ultimately if they have an emotional wound they'll keep going to even false beliefs if they can fill a hole in that person's heart/psyche. I deal with this a lot myself. Until the insecurities are entirely removed and there are no longer any reasons for holding such beliefs, they will forever persist.

So given the above hypothetical I'd say that any message that was instructing anything other than this would fail the test of being legitimate. As if you accept those postulates that is the plan of action that would make the most sense. At least, I would think so. I'm curious if you have your own ideas about how to handle such a situation though. Everyone's got their own approach. :)

From what you wrote, here is what stick out to me the most, MOMENTUM, momentum is definitely the key to success at any level, I think. And mass meditation with an agreed upon general focus, not dictation, I think. Would love to be able to hold nightly/daily/morningly meditations here at PA for those interested.

the_vast_mystery
7th June 2012, 20:22
I had been doing the ones for this group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/234573276650941/) myself currently. Although if you want to try making your own go for it. :)

turiya
9th June 2012, 05:14
Most believe we are being lied to through a mass dis-information campaign, at least through my readings here and abroad. The truth escapes my "knowing" and all I'm left with is what I think, do we call this intuition? Ego or believing what we want? What if we dont know what to think anymore? Is that part of the deception as well? The deceivers have gone over the game plan with every tool possible in there arsenal, right? I dont know, they are afraid? I dont know, I would be if I were them, or at least what I read of them. This is my current state, does anyone share one similar, different, looking for feedback.
Jeff

Belief itself is disinformation. It is a substitute for the discovery of the truth that would otherwise come through one's own efforts.
Truth & knowing are not separate, but one & the same.
Thinking, per se, arises out of habit.
Thinking and intuition are diametrically opposed.
Original thought is intuitive.
Original thought, unlike borrowed notions, arises out of a silent mind.

Much of what is thought are simply borrowed notions. They do not arise from within. But are borrowed from without.
Deception is learned behavior.
We are taught not to accept ourselves as we are. Hence, we pretend to be someone, something, that we are not.
Pretense is accepted. And being authentic is denied.

This is where the roots of deception are found... in deceiving oneself.
Everyone is afraid to be themselves. Everyone is taught to deceive others. We become so good at it, we easily deceive ourselves. The deceivers is who we are.
The deceivers outside of us are only a projection of who we are.
We have created them.

-*-

RUSirius
9th June 2012, 13:45
Jeff

Belief itself is disinformation. It is a substitute for the discovery of the truth that would otherwise come through one's own efforts.
Truth & knowing are not separate, but one & the same.
Thinking, per se, arises out of habit.
Thinking and intuition are diametrically opposed.
Original thought is intuitive.
Original thought, unlike borrowed notions, arises out of a silent mind.

Much of what is thought are simply borrowed notions. They do not arise from within. But are borrowed from without.
Deception is learned behavior.
We are taught not to accept ourselves as we are. Hence, we pretend to be someone, something, that we are not.
Pretense is accepted. And being authentic is denied.

This is where the roots of deception are found... in deceiving oneself.
Everyone is afraid to be themselves. Everyone is taught to deceive others. We become so good at it, we easily deceive ourselves. The deceivers is who we are.
The deceivers outside of us are only a projection of who we are.
We have created them.

-*-

Wow, totally agreed, very well said, thank you.