PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Angels

Omni
8th June 2012, 16:21

Sidney
8th June 2012, 16:28
Omni, I am sorry for your troubles, The only thing I can offer is my prayers. I will pray for you and your familys protection. Don't give up hope.

sirdipswitch
8th June 2012, 17:15
Two books, "Adventures Beyond The Body" and "The Secret Of The Soul", by William Buhlman. You can find them on Amazon. Learn to Go Astral, Commune with Your High Self/Source. Problem solved!
Thousands are doing it. So can YOU.

Love and Peace
sirdipswitch

Ps: William teaches how to go to Source, so that you don't get "stuck", in the lower realms of the Astral Worlds, that are full of deception and trickery, inhabited by misschievious little entities that do nothing more than feed off of your fear energy.

sirdipswitch
8th June 2012, 17:44
Fallen Angels my a**! They are nothing more than misschievious entities feeding on your fear. You my freind are an Immortal Spiritual Being of the Highest Order, and nothing is below you, even the Angels, good or bad, so take back YOUR POWER, and Command them to leave you. If they remain against YOUR WILL, they MUST answer to SOURCE. Do NOT give them power over you by accepting them as higher than YOU. They are NOT... SOURCE... is the ONLY thing HIGHER than US.

Love and Peace
sirdipswitch

Ps: If they do not tell you, that which I have told you, do not trust them. ET's included!

risveglio
8th June 2012, 22:10
Two books, "Adventures Beyond The Body" and "The Secret Of The Soul", by William Buhlman. You can find them on Amazon. Learn to Go Astral, Commune with Your High Self/Source. Problem solved!

Love and Peace
sirdipswitch

Ps: William teaches how to go to Source, so that you don't get "stuck", in the lower realms of the Astral Worlds, that are full of deception and trickery, inhabited by misschievious little entities that do nothing more than feed off of your fear energy.

Have you done this? Could you describe it?

<8>
8th June 2012, 23:10
I've been dealing with fallen angels a lot lately. They have been torturing and threatening me. A fallen angel is one of a race that is good but they fell and are evil or bad. They took out Andromedans on this planet I believe and I'm being threatened often with bad situations.

I wish I could get out of my situation. It's pretty bad. I get tortured all the time and I fear my families safety.

Hi Omniverse and thanks for sharing your experience..

Only you can understand what you are going through.
Have you ever asked yourself why they don't kill you? In my view, their game of horror would end towards you.
And they don't want that, because that's the only thing they have left. That is their experience and they are using you because you are afraid to face your fears.

Know thyself and the rest will unfold my friend...

Fred Steeves
8th June 2012, 23:22
I've been dealing with fallen angels a lot lately. They have been torturing and threatening me. A fallen angel is one of a race that is good but they fell and are evil or bad. They took out Andromedans on this planet I believe and I'm being threatened often with bad situations.

I wish I could get out of my situation. It's pretty bad. I get tortured all the time and I fear my families safety.

Omni, I'm going to say it to you straight up. Unless you're a wayward AI that has been located by it's owners, you are a force to be seriously reckoned with. Don't you remember at all?

Rantaak
9th June 2012, 00:02
We are the fallen angels, my friend.

And we followed our brother here to this infernal garden.

zenith
9th June 2012, 04:21
I believe.
There's your problem. ;)

Peace

eileenrose
9th June 2012, 07:26

Can you give any details (if you like....and fine not to)... just not clear. is this emotional stress (assaults)? or physical (assaults) ie. felt? daytime or dream time?

Just saying...if it is the type that I sometimes run into, it isn't because I didn't realize I had opened a can of woop ass before hand (as that happens to you as you astrally travel).

Anyway,..if you are leaving your body at night, find someone (a good psychic...some...know what I am referring to/about) to put you back in and re-put up your natural shields. Shut down that 3rd eye reflex...at least till you figured this all out...if this is what is happening (as you seem to be indicating...just saying..that is what is sounds like from your brief remarks). And no more psychic/remote viewing/channeling whatever classes for you (I mean it).

Maia Gabrial
9th June 2012, 14:34
Omni,
After I pmed you, I suddenly realized that you have all the makings of a Targeted Individual of electronic harassment. Those AI's are probably nothing more than black ops creeps. You have mentioned that you have seen them in underground bases. I'll bet that your tortures only seem to be happening at home or wherever you spend the most time. The frequency of the attacks are set for that place.

If you have the time, PLEASE read from this sight: http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com. There is a woman by the name of Lily Morgan who describes her ordeal in details. I'm betting that this is exactly what is happening to you, too.That there's NO AI's.... She said that she accidentally electrocuted herself with her tv set and it disconnected her from their frequency.

You fear for your family because they will try to get you to kill them. Or yourself. Or a number of other things that they want to torture you with. As with Lily, you've got to disconnect from their frequencies....

Compared to reading a book, this article is short. And worth your time to understand what's happening to you. As to what I pmed you with, that's something you might want to try AFTER you take care of this "connection"...

sirdipswitch
9th June 2012, 16:15
risveglio

Re: Fallen Angels
Posted by sirdipswitch (here)

Love and Peace
sirdipswitch

As a matter of fact, yes. But first just a bit of background in my case. I have been reading and studying all that I could find on the subject of Astral Projection for more years than I care to remember, and as a result of that study, knew what I could encounter/expect, when I crossed the line. I also was looking for a simple method of projection that I, or anyone else, could accomplish, without having to go through all of that chockra allignment crap everyone else teaches. I just knew there had to be a differrent way. One that simple people like me could do. That... is precisely what William Buhlman teaches in his books.

It took him 30 days of entensive action to accomplish his first out of body experience. And he's been doing it for over 30 years now. Took me 8 months, my way. But then, not knowing what he could expect, it took him another 8 months just to get out of his house. I knew what to expect, and did not want to be messing around with evil or mischievious entities, when I crossed the line, and over the course of my 8 month preperation, developed an extreamly clear intention of what I wanted to do, on that first jump. By William explaining how we are all Immortal Spiritual Beings, I got extreamly big headed about it and so when I jumped out the first time, I turned around and there was my body lying on the couch, I then looked up, and shot through the roof like a bullit, screaming I GO TO MY HIGH SELF. chuckle chuckle. I then shot through one of those worm hole looking tubes like you see in movies, at what felt like ten times the speed of light, for what seemed like billion miles and was dumpped out on what looked and felt like a big white fluffy cloud, and HS (High Self) was standing there laughing and saying: "Well, you finally made it". Now I know where I get my outrageous sense of humor from. chuckle chuckle.

When you cross the line... YOU are boss... period. If anything tries to "mess" with you, just tell it to LEAVE YOU. There is no need at all for you to get stuck in the lower realms of the Astral Worlds if You don't want to. Anyone that tells you differrently, has not been to Source, and does not know who they really are, or is not someone you need to listen to. You are an Immortal Spiritual Being of the Highest Order, and Nothing can harm you. This body is not who you really are. This body is just a suit that we wear, just to have this physical experience, nothing more.

Anyone... that can Project themselves out of body... can simply give the command: "I Go To My High Self" and they will. Or, "I Go To Source", and they will. It's that simple. Do not ask it. Demand it. Say it as a Command, not a question. And YES, when you go to there... You WILL know whom, you are talking to.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

another bob
9th June 2012, 16:38
When you cross the line... YOU are boss... period. If anything tries to "mess" with you, just tell it to LEAVE YOU. There is no need at all for you to get stuck in the lower realms of the Astral Worlds if You don't want to. Anyone that tells you differrently, has not been to Source, and does not know who they really are, or is not someone you need to listen to. You are an Immortal Spiritual Being of the Highest Order, and Nothing can harm you. This body is not who you really are. This body is just a suit that we wear, just to have this physical experience, nothing more.

Anyone... that can Project themselves out of body... can simply give the command: "I Go To My High Self" and they will. Or, "I Go To Source", and they will. It's that simple. Do not ask it. Demand it. Say it as a Command, not a question. And YES, when you go to there... You WILL know whom, you are talking to.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Good work!

Thanks for your efforts!

:yo:

Maia Gabrial
9th June 2012, 17:53
As a matter of fact, yes. But first just a bit of background in my case. I have been reading and studying all that I could find on the subject of Astral Projection for more years than I care to remember, and as a result of that study, knew what I could encounter/expect, when I crossed the line. I also was looking for a simple method of projection that I, or anyone else, could accomplish, without having to go through all of that chockra allignment crap everyone else teaches. I just knew there had to be a differrent way. One that simple people like me could do. That... is precisely what William Buhlman teaches in his books.

sirdipswitch, This is fyi to everyone. I recently learned (the hard way) that a person's astral body can be captured and tortured.....When I overcome the horror, I'll share my story....

risveglio
9th June 2012, 18:00

sirdipswitch, This is fyi to everyone. I recently learned (the hard way) that a person's astral body can be captured and tortured.....When I overcome the horror, I'll share my story....

So maybe this is something we should think twice about before just jumping in?

Maia Gabrial
9th June 2012, 18:15
I'm saying that in Omni's case, it's not so simple. He has been electronically harassed for awhile now. He's got to be the one to take charge of his life and health. He can benefit from Lily Morgan's experiences. The creeps wanted her to kill herself. When she didn't do that, they wanted her to kill her kids. Luckily, she has a high moral fiber, otherwise she would have found herself in deep doo-doo.... How would she have talked her way out of it? Telling them that she heard "voices" would have gotten her locked up for a long time.

If Omni can afford to move to another location, the harassment might just stop. Nothing else makes sense in his case. I mean, for awhile I believed him when he said it was a female AI voice. But I think any female can get behind the "mike" of this technology.... Someone he trusted must have linked him up to these creeps....

If you're reading this, Omniverse; you're a divine sovereign being and it's time to take back your life. Don't know why you've been chosen for this harassment, but do whatever is possible to end it. You're not helpless.

Mulder
9th June 2012, 19:24
Have you tried Sean David Morton's "Song of the Pleiades" or quartz crystals, or his "phaser" he uses to get implants out of people? For more info, listen to his show: 032712 around 30 mins into it - http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Strange_Universe_12.html

Have you tried "Spiritual Self Defence" techniques and ridding your house of objects that fallen angels are attached to e.g. any furniture you brought second hand? Have you tried getting objects like orgone, holy water, salt in your doors, etc? I know I'm going to basics, but they usually help. Peace.

NancyV
9th June 2012, 19:54

I agree that you can be grabbed and tortured. It happened to me only once which was a couple of months into my out of body travels. But it was a blessing in disguise because when I finally surrendered to Source or God and stopped fighting, I then gained my full and complete power. Up to that point I thought I still had to fight, to be smarter or stronger than those who were playing demon type games or even god type games in the lower levels.

When I surrendered to what felt like death... without fear, I was filled with love, compassion, humor and understanding. In the next 7 years I traveled out of body several times a week and went to the Source many times. I never again felt even slightly threatened by any "external" or other consciousnesses because love is the greatest weapon of all. Whenever any being approached me with ill intentions I would either merge with it so it became me...or it would leave VERY quickly. There was no longer any effort whatsoever no matter which dimension/vibratory frequency I was within. Becoming the Source is becoming yourself.

As far as "fallen angels", I always refuse to believe anything any other being tells me, nor do I believe my own impression of them. Most beings in lower levels lie constantly. They are here playing games and humans are their toys. They manipulate us through our beliefs and fears. I prefer to laugh at them. It can really piss them off and that makes me laugh MORE! LOL

sirdipswitch
9th June 2012, 20:07
Hi Maia, thanks for sharing and FYI, I do know full well of that which you speak. Personally also. Many years ago, I dabbled in Magic, I say dabbled, because I did it without a teacher and without knowing what I was doing, and atracted some things out of the astral realms to me, they were not very "pleasent", and I had to pack up and move a thousand miles away to escape.

There is in the Astral, great evil. It lives there, and it will come to us, when we don't know how to control it. That is why I don't like to speak of it, for when you go as I have said to go, you will bypass all of that and not need to "mess" with it untill you go to Source and find out who you really are, and once you find that out "NOTHING CAN HARM YOU", because EVERYTHING else will know who you are also, and thus CANNOT harm you.
As some teach, it will take years of Astral experience to learn how to overcome all of the evil that exisists there, before you will ever get to Source.
When you learn by yourself, and go out of body, by yourself, you will wind up finding according to your belief. You can even go to Hell. NOT a nice place. I do not recommend going there the first time without a guide, because you will not get out by yourself. chuckle chuckle.

Evil cannot harm you, when you know who you are! Because, they know who you are allready, even if you don't. But, by believing in them, you give them "Permission" to harm you. That is what the evil TPTB are all about. This is the big "Secret" they don't want us to know. This is the reason for all of the programing that we have been trained with throughout our lives. To believe that we can be harmed. This is why I stress that we are all Immortal Spiritual Beings Of The Highest Order, and Nothing Can Harm Us. Because when you know this, It/Source gives you the power to overcome anything.

Everything you think you know, about Hell, is wrong. It's a thousand times worse, than anything you can immagine. Yes I go. Yes I come back. I go there to help lost souls to escape, (cemetaries and hospitals are fun too. chuckle chuckle) and move up to the higher realms. Why do I go? Because I can. Because I know who I am. Because... of what I am. Or rather, what I was. hmm. chuckle chuckle. But that's a whole nuther story.

Immortal Being, Immortal Being, Immortal Being, YOU are an Immortal Being, And NOTHING can HARM YOU. NOTHING. Do you know what Immortal means? It means YOU are FOREVER, and as such, nothing can harm you. Nothing can harm that which is forever. Nothing.

When you go Astral, Out of Body, GO to Your High Self and Source, FIRST, and nothing will harm you. Okay, if you are not strong and something should come to you before you get there, just command it to leave. Do not give it permission to harm you. It needs your permission. It needs your belief. It needs your fear of it. When you project LOVE to it, it will crumble, before you, and be your freind forever. hmm. chuckle chuckle.

love and peace... forever
sirdipswitch

Maia Gabrial
9th June 2012, 20:22
It's good to know that you and NancyV have had good come out of all of your experiences with the 4D. What I particularly love to hear is how you discovered your true identities and strengths.

And I thank you both.

Whiskey_Mystic
9th June 2012, 20:23

Maia, I am very sorry that this happened to you.

This is why I keep saying that people should not dabble with things they do not understand. This is why I keep saying that having a teacher is so important. Most of the alternative media audience folks are adamant that teachers are unnecessary and they can do and learned everything for themselves. People have no idea what they are doing. The way of the student is longer, takes more dedication, and takes more willingness to be honest with yourself and really do the clearing work. It's not "fun", but there is a reason why I keep preaching it. The universe is not an astral theme park. It takes decades to properly learn what people are trying to learn from a book, through drug use, or through weekend activation workshops. Please be careful!

I understand that when I talk about having a teacher, what comes to mind are self-appointed new age gurus and self help authors. I'm talking about energy masters and lineage holders who have done the hard work themselves and not taken shortcuts. If you do not know where else to start, begin with chi gung, tai chi, ba gua, and such. It will give you the foundation and practice you need to begin your study.

another bob
9th June 2012, 20:26
Everything you think you know, about Hell, is wrong. It's a thousand times worse, than anything you can immagine. Yes I go. Yes I come back. I go there to help lost souls to escape, (cemetaries and hospitals are fun too. chuckle chuckle) and move up to the higher realms. Why do I go? Because I can. Because I know who I am. Because... of what I am. Or rather, what I was.

Right, excellent, and much gratitude for the service! They cannot see the light, because they are trapped in the dark self-absorption, and won't look up and ask. Pride is the prison guard. It's clinging to a stubborn self-sense, even though it is a torture. Are there folks like that walking around here? Folks who refuse to hear and see? The light is always available. What will it take?

sirdipswitch
9th June 2012, 20:32
NancyV

Excellent post and exactly correct in everything you say.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

sirdipswitch
9th June 2012, 21:43
another bob

Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
Everything you think you know, about Hell, is wrong. It's a thousand times worse, than anything you can immagine. Yes I go. Yes I come back. I go there to help lost souls to escape, (cemetaries and hospitals are fun too. chuckle chuckle) and move up to the higher realms. Why do I go? Because I can. Because I know who I am. Because... of what I am. Or rather, what I was.

Hey thanx bob! looks like the bob's are on track, me bob too. chuckle chuckle. And BTW, I been to Paradise, long long time ago. Really like your town!

I have spent over 40 years of my life trying to figure out a method of enablling anyone to be able to go astral without having to join some wierd Religeon, that they didn't want to join, to go astral, and that is precisely what I have done, and now they still don't just fall in line. It all seems to go right back to what budda said about not believin nothin that don't agree with ya. And I also like that which my ancesters said about not talkin about people untill you have walked a mile in their moccasins.

Maybe I'll move to Paradise and just kick back and forget it all. And just maybe, I could find me a place up the creek to sit and contimlpate, such as you have found. chuckle chuckle. just kiddin, can't leave up here, it's still peacefull up here too and people don't bother me about my smoking up here, cuz it's still legal to smoke in public up here. Here? Deer Park, Wa. budda became enlightened in a Deer Park too. hmm. chuckle chuckle. all 3,000 of us like it up here.

bob

another bob
9th June 2012, 22:16
Maybe I'll move to Paradise and just kick back and forget it all. And just maybe, I could find me a place up the creek to sit and contimlpate, such as you have found. chuckle chuckle. just kiddin, can't leave up here, it's still peacefull up here too and people don't bother me about my smoking up here, cuz it's still legal to smoke in public up here. Here? Deer Park, Wa. budda became enlightened in a Deer Park too. hmm. chuckle chuckle. all 3,000 of us like it up here.

bob

Hehe, another Bob -- gosh, we're everywhere, eh! My Mate's older sister lives in Deer Park, Ca (just outside of Napa). My closest relatives to you are in Yakima, although I've heard them mention Coeur d' Alene. That's lovely country up your way, and I noticed that the mayor of your town is named Bob too, so how cool is that!

Sounds like your 40 years were time well spent, and I certainly appreciate your Bodhisattva spirit! My paternal grandfather lived in Bellingham, speaking of moccasins. He was a trapper, and his mother was a Dakota Blackfoot squaw. Here's a little tale in that regard:

I was almost 6 when my father took me on my first trip from San Francisco to visit his family in Bellingham, Washington, where I was to meet my Dad’s family for the first time. My grandfather, an old mountain man, slapped me across the room when I first greeted him, laughing, “That’s for nothing!” My grandmother just shook her head and smiled nervously (probably all too familiar with his brutishness). I also met my uncles Father Fred the Monsignor, and Jim and Pat, and the next morning the men and me were up at the crack of dawn to set out on pack horses for a long hunting and fishing expedition into the northern wilds, traveling for almost a month into primal mountain country, far from even the smallest rural towns in that part of the state.

I rode my first horse and saw bear spoor and mountain lion footprints, and on the third day I found a single mammoth heart-shaped strawberry that must have weighed at least a pound blooming under a magic bush that had unmistakably called out to me. Along the way my grandfather and his sons filled an ice chest with the shiny rainbow trout they’d caught, gradually draining the previous cooler contents – multiple 6-packs of Olympia Beer. I was given soda pop.

One memorable night, well into the trip, we were camping out under the stars on the shore of a small and isolated mountain lake. I was awakened suddenly in the middle of the night by a dazzling sight which struck me with intense awe and wonder (and this for a kid who was already walking around a good part of the time in basic awe and wonder).

Out on the lake a brilliant fire had bubbled up from the very center and was fiercely blazing, as if a good-sized boat had gone up in flames, but there was nobody near us for miles and miles – the blaze had just appeared full blown, with no apparent source to feed it. I remember standing there, watching it, fascinated, until finally a thought appeared, and I was able to find voice enough to call my father and his gang out of their sleep to see it, and they saw it too, and were equally shocked by the vision, which now had taken a shape not unlike a flaming angel, and none of them believed their own explanations.

The next morning, there was no sight of anything, just the lake as it was the day before, and I do recall we had some good fishing that day, and they all drank a lot of Olympia beer.

:yo:

sirdipswitch
10th June 2012, 02:44
Hey bob, wonderfull story, loved it. And speaking of moccasins, my maternal grandmother was a Chocktaw maiden, right off the resevation in Oklahoma, when my grandad married her. Learned a bunch from gramaw. chuckle chuckle.

However, much fun as this is gettin, I must say that I sit here saddened and somewhat ashamed at takin up too much space on Omnis thread, that was not my intention.
From what maia said, it sounds like omni may have other troubles than spiritual, in which case, he may not have time to do as I say and learn to Go Astral, from which he would learn how to protect himself from anything.

Omni, having said all that, let me also say this. Stand in YOUT POWER NOW. Believe it trust it call on SOURCE as your protection, and with Source at your side, NOTHING can harm you. NOTHING. When trusting in Him, you call on Him, He is there. PERIOD. This I speak from personal experience, in avoiding death,... many times. You are an Immortal Spiritual Being of the Highest Order, and you have every right to STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW. Wake up my brother, YOU, are awesome. And ANYONE that tells you differrent, does not know this and has not achieved this. Do not give anyone permission to rob you of your power, by trying to get you to believe this isn't true. Been there, done that, nuff said.

I wish you well my freind.

LOVE AND PEACE
sirdipswitch

Simonm
11th June 2012, 15:16
What a fantastic thread. Such knowledge and wisdom from you all. Many thanks.

mountain_jim
11th June 2012, 16:11

Love and Peace
sirdipswitch

From someone's previous mention here at Avalon, I have these books in my amazon cart waiting for me to add to from my partner and then I will order.

I had a few travels out, but not really controlled, and one even involved going back in 'time' a couple of weeks to an event I had really desired to attend. Found out I was there after all. :)

I am not afraid of entities in the lower astral(?), having already had dealings with them in 'altered states' during those days as well, and learned that Love and my connection to Source won out over Fear and Control-attempts each time, after which they ceased to come around.