PDA

View Full Version : The US FED Reserve's 99 Year Lease On America Ends EXACTLY on 12/21/2012 !!!

Paranormal
8th June 2012, 19:57
A 99-year lease under historic common law, is the longest possible term of a lease of real property. (Wikipedia).

The FEDERAL RESERVE ACT was passed on December 23, 1913 when most of Congress was on Christmas break. see the great book "The Creature from Jeckyll Is." to see how this was done & President wilson's regret after passing it.

The FED is a private corporation that has controlled this country since the enactment, could it be mere coincidence that the 99 year lease of the FED ends EXACTLY on 12/21/2012?

Or is it a synchronicity like WWI ending on 11/11/1918?

Kindred
8th June 2012, 19:58
I'm certain it was all planned...

Paranormal
8th June 2012, 20:00
Here is Wilson's regret:

President Woodrow Wilson, who signed the illegal Federal Reserve Act of 1913 into law, had this to say before his death, concerning his signing this act into law. . .

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by it system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world.
No longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but of Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
http://www.larrywishon.com/articles/history/wilson_regret/wilson_regret.html

Kindred
8th June 2012, 20:16
Here is Wilson's regret:

President Woodrow Wilson, who signed the illegal Federal Reserve Act of 1913 into law, had this to say before his death, concerning his signing this act into law. . .

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by it system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world.
No longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but of Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
http://www.larrywishon.com/articles/history/wilson_regret/wilson_regret.html

One has to wonder exactly it was that made him sign it in the first place. I understand his remorse, but certainly he had to be more than a little aware of the ramifications of his action... there were many attempts over the course of US history that should have forewarned him. Anyone have any knowledge as to his decision-making process?

christian
8th June 2012, 21:18
I saw this on other forums, did you copy this or were you the one who came up with this?

What does the FED have to do with a 99 year lease anyways?
Wouldn't the end of 99 years after December 23st be December 22nd?

RMorgan
8th June 2012, 21:34
Wouldn't the end of 99 years after December 23st be December 22nd?

That´s exactly what I thought, Chris.

This is just like saying your grandma´s 99 years birthday changed from December 23rd to December 21st for some reason.

It just doesn´t make any sense.

Legally, the contract would end at 00:00:01 of 12/24/2012.

Cheers,

Raf.

christian
8th June 2012, 22:08
Legally, the contract would end at 00:00:01 of 12/24/2012.

24:00:00 on 22nd / 00:00:00 on 23rd it would be over, wouldn't it? In the night before the day it started.

From 23rd December till 22nd December the year after are already 365 days. Having a particular day counted in both years makes 1 year + 1 day.

The year ends on the last day before new year :biggrin1:

write4change
8th June 2012, 22:36
In my readings Wilson felt he needed the Income Tax to do some of the things he wanted to do. In the Federal Reserve Act also includes the Income Tax. That is the reason I think Congress will renew it for another hundred years dispite what any one thinks. It is interesting to me how rarely the fact it expires is brought up anywhere and particularly on financial sites not at all.

It also the reason they are getting rid of the post office as soon as possible because that allows many branches. Most people used the post office money orders, telegram wires and savings bonds for most of their banking needs prior to this act. Another rarely known fact particularly to young people who have not seen how this works.

It takes 5 million dollars in CDs right now to produce a 60,000 dollar a year income. That is why no one feels rich. It used to be that 5% interest on savings bonds were reflected by 5 % interest in mortgages and major lones.

Financial problems in this country can never be solved when the average cost of an average house is more than the average wage earner can afford.

Do you ever wonder why there is no average in credit reports? It is excellent, good, fair and poor but no average. And the fair is only a 40 point spread. In the beginning less than 619 began poor and the cost of those loans were horrific. I put 50% down on a 500,000 property but my credit rating was 619--this in 1997. That is because assets and liabilities no longer counted for financial standing and the credit report can be any damn thing they was since it is a proprietary secret. We also know that people like Trump who regularly file BK as a method of doing business have special divisions of the credit reporting agencies to deal with.

The credit report is the biggest scam Americans ever swallowed and they did it without a blink.

Hervé
8th June 2012, 23:07
Another fruitless debate since:

According to Section 4, part 2 of the Federal Reserve Act, 1913, it says of each of the 12 privately owned Federal Reserve Banks:

“To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law.“

Since the Federal Reserve Board’s site (http://federalreserve.gov/) shows that all 12 original Federal Reserve Banks are still in operation, their 20-year charter must have been extended.
A 20-year charter was also granted to the First and Second Banks of the United States, and both had their charter terminated. Yes, there was a time when privately owned central banks had time-limited charters, and for good reason, due to the havoc they caused.

12 U.S.C. § 341 : US Code – Section 341 (http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/12/3/IX/341): General enumeration of powers shows:
“Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.“

Again, since the Federal Reserve Board’s site shows that all 12 original Federal Reserve Banks are still in operation, this provision was either changed with some other time limit, or was never changed.

In fact, it was never changed, and, therefore, their charter doesn’t expire in 2012, and there was never a 99-year charter for the Federal Reserve.

From: http://fauxcapitalist.com/2012/04/21...xpire-in-2012/ (http://fauxcapitalist.com/2012/04/21/the-federal-reserves-non-existent-99-year-charter-set-to-expire-in-2012/)

jjjones
8th June 2012, 23:18
kindred and pa friends, fyi while woodrow wilson was president of princeton he had an extramarital affair with cynthia hampton who was the wife of a princeton professor named peck. the federal reserve/rothschilds/rockefellers knew of this and blackmailed him to keep him in line. they had a firm, firm grip on holding his right arm and completely controlled him. this info is interesting hx read. kindred, i hope i gave you some insight to your question and was helpful to all my pa friends. thank you for great thread and replies. namaste, peace and love universally :)

Hervé
8th June 2012, 23:38
The 99-year lease is urban legend to deactivate any actions undertaken and divert to inaction.

The Federal Reserve Act gives the only two ways to deal with that monster:

_ Congress

_ The 12 banks

Congress has been rendered useless through black-mailing of most of its members. So, what's left is the banks angle and somehow get them out of the picture through documenting their infractions and bringing them to court..

write4change
9th June 2012, 02:21
The reason I come here is to learn more details than I would any where else. thanks for all these comments

Mulder
9th June 2012, 18:57
I've also posted this in my accounts on other forums e.g. godlike productions, ats... I found this out in my research into the FED, but there is disagreement if the lease ends on 21 Dec 2012 or the next few days. However, this is an amazing co-incidence??

Prodigal Son
10th June 2012, 01:25
One has to wonder exactly it was that made him sign it in the first place. I understand his remorse, but certainly he had to be more than a little aware of the ramifications of his action... there were many attempts over the course of US history that should have forewarned him. Anyone have any knowledge as to his decision-making process?

Yes. He basically did whatever Colonel Edward Mandell House told him to do. House, like JP Morgan and many others, took his orders from the British Crown.

When Wilson realized what they did to those 600 or so bankers on the Titanic.... umm, I mean Olympic, he signed on the dotted line like the little wimp bastard that he was.

As for the Fed, from what I've read of the Act, there's unfortunately no expiration date. But we CAN exercise the option to buy them out for $400 measly million whenever we decide to.