PDA

View Full Version : Evacuation...what to do...Message from the Ashtar Command

viking
24th March 2010, 19:13
Message from Ashtar Command...?? :confused: Dont shoot me!!

Found this on my travels...Hey Swanny its a whole lot of writing for someone to be pi** arsing around!!!!

PHASE I

PHASE I of the Great Exodus of souls from the planet will take place at a moment's notice when it is determined that the inhabitants are in danger. The very second the great computers show that needle has gone across a certain point, every satellite and participating craft, already in readiness, will swing into action. If it is not global in nature, but local areas of great danger, persons may be lifted only until the danger subsides and just as suddenly returned without recall. (In the former gatherings of the Earthean Eagles, most all will be permitted recall, being of a spiritual nature that permits it). The decisive events that trigger Phase I depend upon man and his actions and activities.

read the whole article/message here...
http://www.thenewearth.org/ASHTAR1Pr...vacuation.html

viking

Swanny
24th March 2010, 19:24
Thanks Viking

I just got off the phone to Captain Avalon and he says they will be parking the ship at the back of Tescos next Thursday.
He said to remind people that the ship is a bit low on milk and tea bags so can someone pick some up :thumb:.

viking
24th March 2010, 19:28
Tell him Earl Grey please...:tea:

viking

samvado
24th March 2010, 19:30
For a german that Ashtar always sounds a bit like a japanese motocycle. you want to say "blessings" after someone mentions it.

Rocky_Shorz
24th March 2010, 20:00
soooo ummmmm...

why don't they just beam up all of the ones causing the problems down here and let us straighten things out?

Even though the thought of them all diving into a bunker and having us weld it shut has come to mind a few times...

Rocky_Shorz
24th March 2010, 20:11
see the real alien agenda is to get us all worked up about a looming natural disaster...

They got the TPTB scrambling to build shelters to run hide in when they get the signal...

They will be broadcasting all the disasters striking, continents tearing apart, oceans rising up and washing everything away... Volcanos exploding... going to need to stay in the shelters for several years...

In the mean time all of us left behind will be forming new governments, wars will end, financial markets are closed, Spirituality will be the norm not the exception...

when they are finally allowed to come out...

They will get to see the new world order...

Our New World...

Humble Janitor
24th March 2010, 20:15
Thanks Viking

I just got off the phone to Captain Avalon and he says they will be parking the ship at the back of Tescos next Thursday.
He said to remind people that the ship is a bit low on milk and tea bags so can someone pick some up :thumb:.

Har har har. Good 'ol Swanny. :thumb:

Lengthy read. I'll have to check it out when I have more time.

stardustaquarion
24th March 2010, 20:17
I remeber Candance putting a similar message on the boards few years ago....

two-R-one
24th March 2010, 21:02
I have to wonder, why they didn't rescue 200,000 Haitians.. kind of a perfect opportunity wasn't it?:neo:

stardustaquarion
24th March 2010, 21:12
That is an excellent point two-R-one!

Swanny
24th March 2010, 21:50
I have to wonder, why they didn't rescue 200,000 Haitians.. kind of a perfect opportunity wasn't it?:neo:

They are racist ;)

Solphilos
24th March 2010, 21:54
I always have to have a laugh when I read about this "ashtar command" and "galactic federation of blah blah blah".
It seems that people are always in search of a savior, someone to take the weight of their responsibility, and in this they will cling to any would-be savior that comes along and claims that they can erase all of their problems by default.

Any and all claims of benevolent beings that have come here save us should be taken with great skepticism, unless these claims come directly to your front door from the mouth or mind of an ET him/herself.

Solphilos
24th March 2010, 22:03
They are racist ;)

Isn't the ashtar command typically described as having blonde hair and blue eyes? Hmm......

scanner
24th March 2010, 22:14
I can't go I get Air sick .

Rosco1
26th January 2011, 10:52
Where were the Ashtar Command during world war 1 & 2 ? or at Hiroshima or Nagasaki or even as recent as Iraq, Afganhistan etc ?
The victims in the above wars surely thought that all hope was lost and was praying for divine intervention from the galactic command or ashtar command etc.

We must all rise above the elites agenda for us all and use the power and wisdom that resides in us, without taking anyones life in the process.
It can be done!
Action speaks louder than words.
We need all nations on earth to stop squabbling among themselves and to help heal and enlighten each other.
After all, we are one flesh, one blood (regardless of colour).

Norsec
27th January 2011, 12:27
For a german that Ashtar always sounds a bit like a japanese motocycle. you want to say "blessings" after someone mentions it.

Hahaha... that's a good one.
Greetings from 50km north of Hamburg.