PDA

View Full Version : Don't dare tell me ETs are helping...while Fukushima melts down.

Dennis Leahy
14th June 2012, 00:26
Don't dare tell me ETs are helping...
...while Fukushima melts down.

Tell me you saw an ET ship, tell me you saw an ET, tell me you got abducted - but STOP telling me that ETs are here to intervene to "save Gaia" or "save humanity", and yet they sit on their extra-dimensional Naugahyde couches eating extra-dimensional potato chips and drinking extra-dimensional Mountain Dew - while Fukushima melts down.

Whoever made-up the story that ETs are here to intervene is full of fresh, steaming, manure. Stop repeating the unsubstantiated crapola!

Dennis

p.s. Does gold shield radiation like lead does? If yes, then everyone on Earth, individuals and governments, surrender your gold and we'll melt it all and pour it over Fukushima.

Kindred
14th June 2012, 01:14
No Dennis... I'm afraid that they will only intervene when we stop shooting at them... :o

On a more serious note, ... Again, No. 'They' won't help us until we start doing right by ourselves. This Earthly manifestation is a 'school'... we need to Learn, sometimes the hard way - unfortunately. Non-interference is something they've learned - at least the positives. They recognize this school for what it is. Yes, I wish it were otherwise - so many lives are ruined or lost in the process, and not only human.

You can be certain that there are technologies that can be employed to eliminate radiation. In fact, I suspect that 'we' have said technology... but it's under 'control'. So much for 'compassion' from these 'controllers'... it fits their typical pattern though.

You can also be certain that there have been Many other 'civilizations' that have experienced exactly what we're going through, both here, and on other worlds. Some wise up and make the necessary changes. Others go down the path of self-destruction. This happens all too often.

Ultimately, Earth will survive, and other life will flourish in time. Hopefully, they will not make the same mistakes.

In Unity, Peace and Love

edit...: I remain hopeful and steadfast in my belief that we Will 'wise up', and make the necessary changes. It is in This effort - our 'changes' - that the ET's Will offer the assistance we require... but, no more than is minimally necessary.

nearing
14th June 2012, 01:15
Yeah, I am pretty much convinced that they CANNOT help us. Free will reigns here on 3D Earth. Any help that has been attributed to them has really been ourselves intervening with our collective consciousness.

On the other hand, I don't think they can harm us either. (maybe make us uncomfortable, but to do real harm)

I think this guy has it right when it comes to 'ETs':

4bC7NM7g0S0

gripreaper
14th June 2012, 01:27
What has happened to your savior complex? Don't you realize all the effort that has been put into mankind believing in saviors? I mean, the entire religious paradigm has many believing that there will be a rapture of all the good people and the rest of us will be tortured for years and then sent to burn in hell forever.

There are several threads on this forum which routinely get hijacked with dogmatic fundamentalism, based on savior mythologies, and it's so disheartening to see how the savior myth remains so deeply imbedded in the human psyche, and how this forum still has this archaic, insane, and fear mongering mythology here.

Between the Channeling threads, the Drake threads, the ET' savior threads and the Bible threads, it's daunting! When are we going to wake up and accept self responsibility and self realization and let go of the savior myths? Why does this forum have 80% of the postings in the context of the savior meme when this is supposed to be the most awake and aware forum on the net?

Kindred
14th June 2012, 01:35
Between the Channeling threads, the Drake threads, the ET' savior threads and the Bible threads, it's daunting! When are we going to wake up and accept self responsibility and self realization and let go of the savior myths? Why does this forum have 80% of the postings in the context of the savior myth when this is supposed to be the most awake and aware forum on the net?

Yes... it can be daunting. A 'savior' is what children look for... a parent that will help them out when they get into a fix. It's what we've been taught since time immemorial. One thing to remember... a child will burn his hand in the learning of not putting one's hand in the fire in the first place. Unfortunately, in this case, we're not children, and the 'fire' is far more destructive this time around.

Just the same, as I said above; I remain hopeful and steadfast in my belief that we Will 'wise up', and make the necessary changes. It is in This effort - our 'changes' - that the ET's Will offer the assistance we require... but, no more than is minimally necessary.

This 'experiment' that Earth is, has too much potential, along with the fact that there has been so much 'negative' influence, which the 'benevolents' recognize.

In Unity, Peace and Love

doodah
14th June 2012, 03:20
I'll pick up a little of Dennis's outrage here:

What do you mean "we" need to wise up? I'm not the one preventing a world-wide volunteer effort to deal with Fukushima. Put me in charge and I'll take most of the Pentagon/DARPA budget and put it toward doing whatever can be done. Who is this "we" you're talking about?

And what do you possibly mean by "free will reigns here on 3-D Earth"? If you read the Archons thread, we have ALL been interfered with without our knowledge or our free-will consent. Our own government uses us as guinea pigs without our knowledge or consent. What free will do you mean? Do I have the free will to not breathe the air that is laced with chemtrail nanoparticles? Did I have the free will to stop that program from ever happening when they've done it in secret behind our backs and above our heads and they won't answer any questions about how that whole program came to be and who's doing it? What free will do you mean?

The stupidest part of our 3-D situation as it is explained by so many is that "the good guys" can't help us, but "the bad guys" can do whatever they want to... and HAVE done, and ARE doing. This strikes me as the flimsiest cop-out effort to explain why the world has always been an unjust and unfair place. Oh we should thank them for being so mean to us, otherwise we wouldn't grow. Are you kidding? Do you think your potato plants will grow better if you throw gasoline on them and beat them with a stick? No, I don't think so, and a human being is not that different, biologically, from a potato plant. We are meant to learn and grow in joy, not deprivation, poverty, squalor, radiation sickness and genetic mutation.

No, nobody is going to help us, and that includes the majority of the human race. Can YOU do something about Fukushima? If so, then for Christ's sake, go do it. Those who could do something are not doing it, they're all standing around watching it happen. It would take every person on the planet marching out of their homes and DEMANDING that all the nonsense stop - a worldwide revolution - with MILLIONS of people willing to lay their bodies down in front of the tanks, and take the TASER fire, and whatever else godawful weapons would be used against us.

Otherwise, you as an individual can wise up as many have done, you can make a few waves, you can tell a few truths, then you're suddenly dead, and the world rolls along as always with those in charge still in charge. Only a mass worldwide uprising that is so big that it CANNOT be co-opted (like the Egyptian revolt was) will change things on this planet. But by that time, most of us will be too irradiated, or too dead, to care.

This plan is working, by the way. There was a PLAN. It was published in the public domain somewhere, can't remember what it was called, that called for the nuking of North America, cleaning it out. It seems to me that Fukushima and the Gulf of Mexico disaster is that PLAN brought to fruition. We've been nuked, they don't have to do it with bombs. And consider that we have something like 27 nuclear power plants sitting on fault lines in the US. Why in the world would anybody in their right minds build those plants in those places?

Dennis, I don't mean to be a total downer here. I share your outrage, but on the other hand, I think we're going to SHIFT out of here and those who want this creation the way it is can stay here with it. WE by our free-will desire and intent will SHIFT out of here. The ETs aren't going to take us away, WE are going to SHIFT. I could tell you long stories about why I think this is true, but I'll just suggest that we all practice SHIFTING to a better world ... what that would feel like, how our thinking would change, what we would be doing on a daily basis, how all the threads in this Forum would be different.

Love and peace,
~ Doodah

apokalypse
14th June 2012, 03:42
hmmmm! we screw it up and expect someone come in to save us? ...where's our responsibility?

Dennis Leahy
14th June 2012, 04:14
Doodah, I have no indication, nothing tangible, to suggest that the tales, stories, "prophecies" are anything but wishful thinking.

For proof that Earth is indeed a really tough place to be incarnated, we have somewhere in the range of 7,000 to 10,000 individuals that underwent past life regressive hypnosis and broke through to spirit memory (Dr. Michael Newton), and I don't know how many more confirmed the same "general" scenario through Dolores Cannon and Dr. Brian Weiss, etc. I read all of Dr. Michael Newton's books (he's very pragmatic and had to be pummelled with story after story that were similar to believe any of it.) Dolores Cannon may be reporting more on the interesting anomaly cases, rather than Newton's approach of sort of averaging multiple confirmations. She does talk more about "shifting" and also of ET intervention (and of a great deal of 'spirit" intervention.)

So, what's the truth? I don't know.

My outburst is, (of course), my frustration. Like you, I am pissed off that we cannot have a period of peace, truth, love, infinite compassion, abundance... there must be some pretty cool lessons to learn with that too. But no, we're stuck on a planet with either rampant self-inflicted stupidity or with people born into a control grid so effective, none of us ever really escape it totally (and most are fully immersed in it.)

Like the story of the Buddhist monk at the edge of the stream, plucking the scorpion out of the water to keep it from drowning, I find that I simply cannot turn and walk away from humanity (to just work on myself.) I cannot walk away from humanity whether we are conscious at least at some level that we have given up our sovereignty and our conscious source-connection, or if we are in a stupor.

So, I return to the stream and extend my hand. But, dammit, I do scream out in pain when the scorpion stings!

Dennis

Operator
14th June 2012, 04:51
Ahum, actually, they're here so we can help them ... (I'm not kidding).

And we have got the technology to help ourselves too. But it can't be used publicly.
Just wonder where all the info from this website http://andersoninstitute.com/ did go since a couple of months ago.

goinghome2012
14th June 2012, 05:18
James Horak has mentioned in his videos in the Continuing search for truth that ets have stopped two nuclear wars, there has been some evidence concerning ets disabling nuclear war heads

I'm not sure if Fukushima disaster was man made from Haarp or caused by Mother Earth changes, either way humanity has been warned long time to stop using nuclear energy and move into free energy systems.

yes humanity will learn the hard way

spread the peace, love and truth

Wind
14th June 2012, 05:38
Only we can save ourselves.

Mulder
14th June 2012, 05:40
I think the Ets have saved us many times and are making things better than they would be without them. Eg. some witnesses say ETs are removing nukes and weapons, they are stopping CERN, and doing other cool things.

starninja
14th June 2012, 05:58
I think the Ets have saved us many times and are making things better than they would be without them. Eg. some witnesses say ETs are removing nukes and weapons, they are stopping CERN, and doing other cool things.

Thanks for good laughter. Your convictions are......so sweet. We love adult version of Cinderella story or Peter Pan. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TsOxQNe2vc

watchZEITGEISTnow
14th June 2012, 06:12
If i was in a position to help and didn't I'd feel real bad about that...

I do think they are switching NUKES off as they are being launched all over the place, and we'll never know.

Mike Gorman
14th June 2012, 06:22
Applause....yes, thank goodness someone else is thinking in the same vein, Avalon has really changed in the past year,
it went from being intensely engaging, enlightening and educational, to being yet another soap box for the Ego driven doomsayers.
Mind you, at least there are still some healthy elements-vital tissue left. I get the feeling we are all waiting for something BIG to happen.
...'It's better than sitting round waitin' to die'; as the song goes. The Waiting Room it should be called.

D-Day
14th June 2012, 06:24
I have no desire to be saved by anyone (or anything).
I've accepted the fact that I chose to come here for a reason... to experience.
What will be will be, we just need to allow ourselves to be ok with that.
Regardless of whatever it ends up looking like at the end of the day.
The good, the bad, the ugly... ultimately it's all good IMO.
All just part of the experience.
I don't think we need to complicate things for ourselves any more than that.

niki
14th June 2012, 06:44
like I often said: where is the solid PROOF of all these "ETs are helping?" ...
and not just some made-up creative/clever wishful-thinking/fantasy/creative human's imaginations?..

until then, unfortunately, I need to keep a dose bit of my "3D real-world" skepticism...

Dennis Leahy
14th June 2012, 06:47
The ETs may be alerting me to go to my stove when pancakes need to be flipped. I could make up a convincing story about that. Maybe even throw in that they turned down the heat a little bit for me.

I'm sorry, the logic escapes me: they turn off nuclear warheads, but twiddle thumbs while Fukushima has already poisoned millions. I'm not buying it. I say, they are strictly observers, not helpers. In fact, not even friendly visitors - more like cockroaches that scatter when the light gets turned on. Hell, they would not have to DO anything. Just, "come out come out wherever you are!" You creepy peeping tom's, come on out and say hello, or board your ship and ship out.

If they did nothing but say hello, publicly, it would allow US humans to disrupt the flow of negativity from the psychopathic humans. Maybe it would be a turning point, but we would still have to make the turn.

Come out, or get out.

Dennis

Dennis Leahy
14th June 2012, 06:59
I have no desire to be saved by anyone (or anything).
I've accepted the fact that I chose to come here for a reason... to experience.
What will be will be, we just need to allow ourselves to be ok with that.
Regardless of whatever it ends up looking like at the end of the day.
The good, the bad, the ugly... ultimately it's all good IMO.
All just part of the experience.
I don't think we need to complicate things for ourselves any more than that.
I'm kinda with you on this D-Day, but geeeemany christmas, enough with the negative experiences already! I am confident that there is a lot to learn by having to make the transition to abundance and global compassion, to slough off prejudices, drop feuds, and embrace one another. That will be hard, but that's the work I want to do. .

The negativity and forced, "artificial" suffering is a huge distraction, and (as far as I can tell), has been going on for recorded history. At its worst, it is terrifying; at its best, it is like being slowly beaten to death with a spoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Dennis

christian
14th June 2012, 07:24
In my view this 'ETs are helping with radiation' meme boils down to focusing the intention on clearing radiation. This is what I and many others do and it's not too far out to assume, that folks from out there do the same, not least because they want to heal themselves as well and understand that eventually everything is connected. This whole focusing intention stuff doesn't clear all the radiation today or tomorrow, but it does make a difference, it has already been proven, that thoughts and emotions alter physical reality (www.unitedearth.com.au/watercrystals.html).

danceblackcatdance
14th June 2012, 07:31
i probably sound like a nutter again banging this Keshe drum... read on their forum that they have tech that can contain & get rid of the radiation, he has offered to help but was turned down... go figure....

Anchor
14th June 2012, 07:31

Tell me you saw an ET ship, tell me you saw an ET, tell me you got abducted - but STOP telling me that ETs are here to intervene to "save Gaia" or "save humanity", and yet they sit on their extra-dimensional Naugahyde couches eating extra-dimensional potato chips and drinking extra-dimensional Mountain Dew - while Fukushima melts down.

Whoever made-up the story that ETs are here to intervene is full of fresh, steaming, manure. Stop repeating the unsubstantiated crapola!

Dennis

p.s. Does gold shield radiation like lead does? If yes, then everyone on Earth, individuals and governments, surrender your gold and we'll melt it all and pour it over Fukushima.

What is happening at Fukushima is happening behind layers of secrecy.

I would suggest you dont know enough truth about the situation to even get properly angry about it.

If you are going to get heated about anything, the lack of truth, the lies and the bull**** that has been spoken in the media both mainstream and alternative, about the situation; is what should rock your boat.

The matter of if ET is rendering aid or not is, IMO, a secondary issue.

I want to be told the TRUTH

...and the TRUTH might reveal that ET has in fact helped.

But before we waste energy being negative, we need that sword of truth to do its magic.

Kristo
14th June 2012, 07:58
"You are the intervention"

In my view this 'ETs are helping with radiation' meme boils down to focusing the intention on clearing radiation. This is what I and many others do and it's not too far out to assume, that folks from out there do the same, not least because they want to heal themselves as well and understand that eventually everything is connected. This whole focusing intention stuff doesn't clear all the radiation today or tomorrow, but it does make a difference, it has already been proven, that thoughts and emotions alter physical reality (www.unitedearth.com.au/watercrystals.html).

Ria
14th June 2012, 08:38
Yes they are helping, It would be considerable worse all round if they had not been.
Dennis , your dog in the manger approach dose not help any one, it is unenlightened and dose not make the distinction.
Higher frequency beings do not need to harvest any body, they can create and manifest all there own needs, they do not thrive on power or duping any one.
What you need to do is sort out, who are the positives for your self and stop being frighten.
The negatives have run rough shod over us for years and have no respect for our sovereignty, and have done what they like with out your permission.
So yes the positives do require permission, because they have respected our rights.
You would be a fool to your self, not to see this, and yes it is not so simple as you would like to think. Your out look is dragging down more positive action and results. Remember all positive ETs will not make you do anything.
This dose not mean we all sit on our laurels and do nothing because some one els will do all the work.
They will help, there is a difference.
It might be as simple as giving you a good Idea.
Many countless people have been saved over and over, and have been steered away from impending disaster.
There will be more than one scenario for different people and choses.

danceblackcatdance
14th June 2012, 09:04
:biggrin: agree with that Ria...

i know things look bad, lots of people have suffered and died... but if total darkness had / could reign supreme i imagine things would be a *lot* worse...? we wouldn't even be able to have these discussions at all to start...

call me naive, seems to me if total control of the planet could have been achieved it would have been done by now.. god knows many have already tried..... what would 'they' be waiting for??

people seem to be banging on about the dark and evil ones, but if they exist it stands to reason there are good ones.... proof is, we're still here.. humans prob would have wiped ourselves out already..!

if we're spiritual beings having a human experience, its time to stop being scared :)

Mulder
14th June 2012, 10:20
Thanks for good laughter. Your convictions are......so sweet. We love adult version of Cinderella story or Peter Pan. :lol:

There's no need to act like a troll. Sarcism is the lowest form of wit. You'll find many fairy tales are based on reality e.g. the Pied Piper, Cinderella...

Fred Steeves
14th June 2012, 10:51
The negativity and forced, "artificial" suffering is a huge distraction, and (as far as I can tell), has been going on for recorded history. At its worst, it is terrifying; at its best, it is like being slowly beaten to death with a spoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Oh my god Dennis, that was great! Where do you get this stuff?http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

delfine
14th June 2012, 11:00
I'll pick up a little of Dennis's outrage here:

What do you mean "we" need to wise up? I'm not the one preventing a world-wide volunteer effort to deal with Fukushima. Put me in charge and I'll take most of the Pentagon/DARPA budget and put it toward doing whatever can be done. Who is this "we" you're talking about?

And what do you possibly mean by "free will reigns here on 3-D Earth"? If you read the Archons thread, we have ALL been interfered with without our knowledge or our free-will consent. Our own government uses us as guinea pigs without our knowledge or consent. What free will do you mean? Do I have the free will to not breathe the air that is laced with chemtrail nanoparticles? Did I have the free will to stop that program from ever happening when they've done it in secret behind our backs and above our heads and they won't answer any questions about how that whole program came to be and who's doing it? What free will do you mean?

The stupidest part of our 3-D situation as it is explained by so many is that "the good guys" can't help us, but "the bad guys" can do whatever they want to... and HAVE done, and ARE doing. This strikes me as the flimsiest cop-out effort to explain why the world has always been an unjust and unfair place. Oh we should thank them for being so mean to us, otherwise we wouldn't grow. Are you kidding? Do you think your potato plants will grow better if you throw gasoline on them and beat them with a stick? No, I don't think so, and a human being is not that different, biologically, from a potato plant. We are meant to learn and grow in joy, not deprivation, poverty, squalor, radiation sickness and genetic mutation.

No, nobody is going to help us, and that includes the majority of the human race. Can YOU do something about Fukushima? If so, then for Christ's sake, go do it. Those who could do something are not doing it, they're all standing around watching it happen. It would take every person on the planet marching out of their homes and DEMANDING that all the nonsense stop - a worldwide revolution - with MILLIONS of people willing to lay their bodies down in front of the tanks, and take the TASER fire, and whatever else godawful weapons would be used against us.

Otherwise, you as an individual can wise up as many have done, you can make a few waves, you can tell a few truths, then you're suddenly dead, and the world rolls along as always with those in charge still in charge. Only a mass worldwide uprising that is so big that it CANNOT be co-opted (like the Egyptian revolt was) will change things on this planet. But by that time, most of us will be too irradiated, or too dead, to care.

This plan is working, by the way. There was a PLAN. It was published in the public domain somewhere, can't remember what it was called, that called for the nuking of North America, cleaning it out. It seems to me that Fukushima and the Gulf of Mexico disaster is that PLAN brought to fruition. We've been nuked, they don't have to do it with bombs. And consider that we have something like 27 nuclear power plants sitting on fault lines in the US. Why in the world would anybody in their right minds build those plants in those places?

Dennis, I don't mean to be a total downer here. I share your outrage, but on the other hand, I think we're going to SHIFT out of here and those who want this creation the way it is can stay here with it. WE by our free-will desire and intent will SHIFT out of here. The ETs aren't going to take us away, WE are going to SHIFT. I could tell you long stories about why I think this is true, but I'll just suggest that we all practice SHIFTING to a better world ... what that would feel like, how our thinking would change, what we would be doing on a daily basis, how all the threads in this Forum would be different.

Love and peace,
~ Doodah

Well spoken and exactly what I feel. The message of the ET´s has always been to save the planet, be good to each other, stop polluting, end wars etc. while never taking into consideration that "we" have very little influence on these matters. The average person never wanted war, why would they? The major polluters are multinational companies owned by a few. Those who decide to cut down the rain-forests are not "us", and the implementation of nuclear power was never up for discussion in the public. All these decisions have come from top down, and continue in spite of protests. So yes indeed it is absurd to blame the ordinary man in the street for this.

spiritguide
14th June 2012, 11:10
To believe ET/ED's are going to save us is admirable, but with the same belief we could wish that Merlin or like kind transmutes the radioactive substances into gold. At all levels we are constantly being threatened from micro (viruses) to macro (wars) only to await the calvary to save us. My postulate, We are our own worst enemy. Respect, understanding and unconditional love are our only salvation from the quagmire. IMHO

:peace:

SKIBADABOMSKI
14th June 2012, 11:16
The initial event was known well before the happening. March 11th was a natural event that was manipulated. A lot of individual groups got/wanted a piece of this pie and a whole bunch of them didn't get anything they want.

The white hats/ETs prevented a lot on that day. This I know for sure. If you study who was running before the 11th and who benefited from this event it becomes obvious that something prevented the fall of Tokyo.

Again this is all speculation but the dots start to join when you dig.

Realistically I believe the situation at Fukushima is worse than the public are aware of but not as bad as some of the alternative media make out. But be aware of the pigeons that are lapping up the overspill. Many crumbs and it only takes one little crumb to get big bucks. Thus all efforts are turned down. I see them, taking samples from Fukushima areas and getting free experimental results that would be impossible to conduct privately in some base. Lots more about this but I don't want to ramble.

Slightly off topic but whilst out shopping today in Tokyo we bought some fish from the UK and I said...

" maybe all the fish that are being ignored because sales of fish is dropping in Japan are all in the ocean saying nukes rock !! especially the crabs at the bottom with super huge claws are admiring themselves holding little mini plaques reading "nukes nukes nukes " well it got a laugh from the misses.

All is well

Ski

Danny sweeney
14th June 2012, 11:20
The majority of the population is still very unsure that ET's even exist let alone hold an opinion on whether or not there here to save us, The human race as a collective group of individuals inhabit a planet in a universe belonging to no one singular race.

We always seem to want somebody to save us, ET's will help us develop a new world if were able to stand up and save the planet for ourselves. Until then and beyond we control our own destiny.

Regards

Danny

Anchor
14th June 2012, 11:33
If ETs are helping, then that would be even more reason for the PTB secrecy and lies.

Can't have any form of disclosure happening because of something that they (meaning the elite) caused, because well that would just be too ironic.

Demeisen
14th June 2012, 12:28
Doodah, Delfine

Thank you for your posts. This is exactly how I have been feeling about this world situation many years now.
While I appreciate the wisdom in that old phrase "Only you can save yourself" and like... It doesn't really apply here, not when 99% of the worlds inhabitants are mislead, lied, mind controlled, poisoned and conditioned to accept the "reality" of those who are pulling the strings here. In order us to save us, we would all need to be awaken. Until that happens, we can't really become globally self responsible, and as Doodah said.. start a world wide revolution or what ever is needed to take the power away from the oppressors. Because they are not giving it up voluntarily. I feel it stupid to blame ordinary people for all that nasty crap that has been going on here for.. who knows how long. What can you alone do to prevent it happening? I appreciate all that positive thinking, mediation and visualisation of better world... But does it change anything fast enough when majority is still sleeping?
Personally I don't expect ET's to do everything for us. But IMO what humanity now needs the most is global awakening. When that happens, comes also the change. That is something where ET's could really help us. To enable us to help ourselves.
Peace..

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 12:30

Dennis

A very justifiable post and point Dennis, and great video too! The dude with the spoon is very symbolic of the ET's and/or religion IMO.

The savior/rapture theory is surely getting old to me too, if Jesus did exist and came here to "save" us, well, we murdered him and took his teachings and twisted them and mass murdered 100's of millions in the name of God, conquered nations, raped and pillaged etc etc etc...all in the name of GOD.....perhaps Jesus was a cosmonaut? if so, humanity snuffed him out. Before Jesus in the Bible all the "et's/fallen angels/aliens/nephilim" were really bad and did nothing but harm humanity.....the only one who came here to "save" us, we (humanity) murdered.

In all other ancient texts that speak of beings etc that you can somewhat dove-tail in to the alien perspective, were bad news to humanity in almost every single case. They were never here to save us but to basically enslave us or manipulate and control us. The majority of new age guru's and brainwashed pupils of unsubstantiated and delusional belief systems always seem to think ET's are good....if so, why are we (humanity) like we are then? mass murderers and destructive on almost every level? We murder every single life form on this planet with no remorse, and each other......if ET's were here to save humanity and have the intelligence and ability to travel through the universe and between dimensions, one would think their main priority would be to zap the gene or sequence in our DNA to stop us immediately from being so murderous and destructive........but no, they would rather channel a few people on avalon and elsewhere instead! lol!!!!! and cause us to tease each other that the savior or rapture theory is real and cause us to return to the couch and watch Sponge Bob and not be responsible for ourselves and our bad habits one bit!

As I've mentioned in other posts, the gray area between the sane and insane is becoming mighty scarce...............

WhiteFeather
14th June 2012, 12:48
Dennis I do believe. ET/UFOs have been disengaging/ knocking out Nuclear (Missiles and Bases) though.

The Rendlesham Forest Incident!

As you may know the Rendlesham Forest incident in 1980 was the Uk's most famous Ufo incident equivalent to Roswell in the USA. A triangular craft landed in the military base and over 30 military staff witnessed the event. Numerous documentaries have been made about the famous event with testimony and even audio recordings from RAF staff provided from the night confirming the sighting (see Ufo hunters episode).

Over the years i have explained the real reason why Ufos are often seen near military bases - Nuclear weapons. Ufos actively have been monitoring human use of and storage of nuclear weapons - thus why many ufo sightings occur near these bases time and time again. Numerous incidents have been recorded with the intervention of Ufos to destroy nuclear weapons and deactivate nuclear silos . Thus this is a major security threat to governments and military's world wide and the real reason why the truth about Ufos remain undisclosed - that is they have the ability to deactivate our most powerful weapons - nukes.

It has always been postulated that a nuclear storage facility was the reason for the reason the Ufo landed at RAF Bentwaters but it is only recently that this has been be confirmed:

According to a new article at Earth Files:

The RAF Bentwaters Weapons Storage Area had nuclear weapons – a TOP SECRET at the time. Those nuke bunkers were watched around the clock by security from the WSA Watch Tower. On the night that RAF Bentwater Deputy Base Commander Lt. Col. Charles I. Halt investigated lights and beam phenomena in Rendlesham Forest, the D Flight Security Flight Chief was Sgt. Rick Bobo.

The Delta Flight Security Chief in the Bentwaters tower the night of December 27- 28 was Sergeant Rick Bobo. The tower was fifty feet above the ground to give a clear, 360-degree view. Sgt. Bobo's priority was to report any threat to the WSA.

More Here: http://www.realufos.net/2010/05/rendlesham-forest-incident-secret-is.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFrFoCY6kxI&list=UUD_NwgYK_87t5fSeAPfpErg&index=108&feature=plcp

D-Day
14th June 2012, 13:15
If certain groups of ETs are here with the intention of saving humanity and this planet from self destruction... then they're doing a pretty sh!t job of it if you ask me.

In fact, based on what I've observed so far I'd say they're about as useless as a pair of tits on a bull! (and that's being generous)

As it stands currently we have more people dying from preventable disease, illness, famine, malnutrition, war, genocide, exposure to poisons/toxins, crime etc than ever before.

The planet is being raped and pillaged at a rate that has never before been seen in all known human history. We're seeing deforestation, pollution, extinction of flora/fauna, destruction of oceans and reefs, soil salinisation, soil erosion etc etc occurring at unprecedented, alarming, and ever-increasing rates.

I'm sorry to say it folks but if the ETs are here to help they're barely scratching the surface cos from where I sit we're not far from f****d!

If I'm to be completely honest here (why stop now) I'd say that if we continue as we have been we're probably only a few short decades away from virtual self destruction... no two ways about it!

Some may say I'm being overly negative and/or pessimistic, but that's probably just because they're so out of touch with themselves and the world around them that they're barely able to discern sh!t from clay without the use of a high- powered electron microscope!

And don't laugh either cos there's a fairly high probability I'm talking about you! I see fantastically deluded people making stupid bloody comments every day on this very forum... and in abundance too! (those who aren't offended by this comment are probably not the one's I'm referring to)

So to those walking around with their heads firmly shoved up their own @rses, like the one's who believe ETs are gonna swoop in, make a whole bunch of dramatic sweeping changes, save us from ourselves, then p!sss off and leave us to our own devices again without expecting anything in return... I hate to say it but you're bloody kidding yourselves and I don't care how much new age babble you wanna throw back at me in order to justify your BS position!

It's time to get real, time to ditch the program[ming], time to (re)remember exactly who and what we are again!

Each of us needs to do this as a matter of urgency so we can get to work on figuring out the quickest and best way to pull ourselves out of the sh!tstorm we've gotten ourselves into!

We have the opportunity and the capacity now to change things for the better. But in order to do that we first need to rediscover our roots, realign ourselves with the spirit within, and step back into our own power for a change... our natural state of being!

The sooner we all do this the better... now get to bloody work all of you!

Prodigal Son
14th June 2012, 13:29
[QUOTE=Mulder;505802]I think the Ets have saved us many times and are making things better than they would be without them. Eg. some witnesses say ETs are removing nukes and weapons, they are stopping CERN, and doing other cool things.

There's no need to be a troll. Sarcism is the lowest form of wit. You'll find many fairy tales are based on reality e.g. the Pied Piper, Cinderella...

Perhaps all 7 billion of us are here at this particular time for purposes of evolution, and we are being tested to the limit. Perhaps we are building up to a grand climax of terror before we can reverse the process. After all, don't many prophecies foretell of a final showdown between good and evil?

Maybe this is why Jesus prophesied that there would come a time when fear would grip the planet, because of men not knowing the way out, but that when we saw these signs we should hold our heads up high because our deliverance is getting near?

Do you think this is some type of disinfo?

xuqENCAcwsE

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 13:39
If I'm to be completely honest here (why stop now) I'd say that if we continue as we have been we're probably only a few short decades away from virtual self destruction... no two ways about it!

Some may say I'm being overly negative and/or pessimistic, but that's probably just because they're so out of touch with themselves and the world around them that they're barely able to discern sh!t from clay without the use of a high- powered electron microscope!

You being negative or pessimistic? nah, I don't think so; I think your just doing what many others are not capable of doing, that is, observing the TRUTH that surrounds you and thinking and determining things with your own heart and mind (and spirit).

There's no need to conjure up demons, aliens etc., or even rely on other humans to tell us what the truth is when it is all around us and quite visible...all one really needs to do is just observe and pay attention to the collective reality that surrounds us all. It's full of truth.....

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 14:04
Hey Dennis,

I agree with you.

Let´s make list.

Did ET stop the WWI? NO.

Did ET stop the WWII? NO.

Did ET do anything to stop the many subsequent mass murdering wars? NO.

Are the ETs helping all the people who are dying from starvation in Africa? NO.

Are the ET helping to contain the increasing mercury contamination of the oceans? NO.

Did the ET stop the early atomic bombing tests? NO.

Did any ET stop the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombing? NO.

Did ET stop the Chernobyl disaster or cleaned the region after the disaster? NO.

So, will any ET help to clean the Fukushima mess? Logically, NO.

In my opinion, we all know that the universe is overwhelmingly huge! So, why should any ET bother babysitting humans living in a little planet called Earth?

Statistically, I´m sure that there may be many more other planets and races which with they could develop a much more fruitful relationship.

And please, don´t come with this "humans are special" stuff, because this line of though is completely unjustified and anthropocentric.

The universe is huge. Man is not the center of it. Get over it, folks.

The planet, the solar system, the galaxy and the universe could and will continue to exist pretty well without our presence.

Cheers,

Raf.

danceblackcatdance
14th June 2012, 14:19
call me deluded but human beings would have learnt nada if those things had been stopped, major consciousness shifts have always come out of disaster... i understand this plane of existence to be a place of learning, the most profound learning in my personal lifetime has been extremely painful :)

besides, back to the Keshe drum banging, if he's telling the truth he has solved the energy crisis, revolutionised physics / transportation and can end world famine / drought... not to mention revert disease.... do we need ETs, not really.. we just need this technology to be allowed out... currently attempting to be blocked by the good ol usa...

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 14:36
call me deluded but human beings would have learnt nada if those things had been stopped, major consciousness shifts have always come out of disaster... i understand this plane of existence to be a place of learning, the most profound learning in my personal lifetime has been extremely painful :)

besides, back to the Keshe drum banging, if he's telling the truth he has solved the energy crisis, revolutionised physics / transportation and can end world famine / drought... not to mention revert disease.... do we need ETs, not really.. we just need this technology to be allowed out... currently attempting to be blocked by the good ol usa...

I agree, mate.

Also, we must remember that a race should only develop/acquire a technology when its ready for it.

The ETs have developed the tech they currently have on their own merit, after a lot of hard work, both mental and physical hard work.

The atomic energy is a great example of unnatural technology acquisition. Somehow, we have developed it before we were ready for it and I guess pretty much any of us can see the result.

I guess the ETs know that, if they give us any superior technology, we would make weapons out of it.

That´s why the US works so hard in capturing UFOs and reverse engineering them. They don´t want to create a free energy device out of the UFOs engines. They want to make their own highly destructive UFO fleet, so they can expand their empire.

The ETs are smart. Probably, if they simply give us their tech, we would use it to violently conquer the universe, including their planet.

Cheers,

Raf.

Wind
14th June 2012, 14:47
I want to add that I do belive that we have been receiving help, at least on some level. The nuclear bombs actually were the cause why ET's started to show up. Einstein got the ideas from the Galatic Federation, but he was not supposed to use them for weapons. I think he was deceived. However, it has not been "public" due to the law of free will. ET's are not allowed to interfere with us directly, but for sure we are being watched and being taken care of. On the other side the dark ones have been breaking the law of free will due to the distortions caused by darkness in in this planet. It's a complex thing.

I under the frustration, but all of this has been happening for a reason. We are not descending into darkness, we are returning to the light. Of course this time will also be an individual choice point.

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 14:57
I want to add that I do belive that we have been receiving help, at least on some level. The nuclear bombs actually were the cause why ET's started to show up. Einstein got the ideas from the Galatic Federation, but he was not supposed to use them for weapons. I think he was deceived. However, it has not been "public" due to the law of free will. ET's are not allowed to interfere with us directly, but for sure we are being watched and being taken care of. On the other side the dark ones have been breaking the law of free will due to the distortions caused by darkness in in this planet. It's a complex thing.

I under the frustration, but all of this has been happening for a reason. We are not descending into darkness, we are returning to the light. Of course this time will also be an individual choice point.

Hey mate,

In fact, the scientists who invented the Atomic Bomb under the Manhattan Project were Robert Oppenheimer, David Bohm, Leo Szilard, Eugene Wigner, Otto Frisch, Rudolf Peierls, Felix Bloch, Niels Bohr, Emilio Segre, James Franck, Enrico Fermi, Klaus Fuchs and Edward Teller.

The atomic bomb related work that Einstein did was very limited and he completed it in just a couple of days during 1941. The people who were coordinating the scientific work on the a-bomb at that time, asked Einstein's advice on a theoretical problem involved in separating fissionable material by gaseous diffusion.

Cheers,

Raf.

Ps: Here´s a link to Einstein´s letter to President Roosevelt, concerning atomic energy: http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bl_einstein_letter.htm

Wind
14th June 2012, 15:01
The atomic bomb related work that Einstein did was very limited and he completed it in just a couple of days during1941. The people who were coordinating the scientific work on the a-bomb at that time, asked Einstein's advice on a theoretical problem involved in separating fissionable material by gaseous diffusion.

Cheers,

Raf.

I see. I've heard about The Manhattan Project, but wasn't Einstein basically responsible for it? What if the advice given by Alfred actually was a critical one?

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 15:04
I see. I've heard about The Manhattan Project, but wasn't Einstein basically responsible for it? What if the advice given by Alfred actually was a critical one?

Einstein was never part of the project, except for a couple of days, when he was asked for some advice. The chief scientist was Robert Oppenheimer and he never trusted Einstein to keep the project in secret.

The real behind the scenes boss was Vannevar Bush.

Of course, Einstein´s theories highly contributed to the development of science, but I don´t believe he has received any info from ETs. He was a great man and did all by himself. ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

Wind
14th June 2012, 15:27
Of course, Einstein´s theories highly contributed to the development of science, but I don´t believe he has received any info from ETs. He was a great man and did all by himself. ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

Einstein was a special soul. I could quote here from the RA (highly precise) channelings, but I suppose that you probably wouldn't believe stuff like that.

Carmody
14th June 2012, 16:00

Dennis

Brown's gas is proven to break down radiation. those rods could be evacuated one by one, and then broken down with browns gas and aluminum/iron.

Aluminum powder, iron powder, the radioactive problem material...then....liquify into a stew WITH the brown's gas 'flame'* ..and then ..suddenly .... a tiny 'pop'..and the radiation is broken down.

*(Brown's gas 'flame'...which is really an electrical arc, that is associated with the re-combination of hydrogen and oxygen back to their naturally ordered state. Back to their originally utilized 'H2O state (water)).

Molecularly shifted in a cascade, all at once.

An effort of maybe $10-20M could begin this and continue it over about a few months..and it would be DONE.

that's what they are sitting on, regarding solutions.

For starters. It gets crazier than that. They can break it down with beam weapons, at the higher end of the technological scale.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Brown's gas solution is a known workable one, as brought to us in clarity, via a test by the "Canadian nuclear regulatory commission".

They did an OFFICIAL government test, and recorded it, via video tape, a while back, near the year 2000 or so.

That video of the official government test is available. It is a real and serious thing.

The test was officiated by the Canadian government and done at the Chalk River research facility, by qualified government officials and employees.

They verified the veracity, the simple mechanical reality ---of the method and the results.

That such solutions are ignored leaves some things to be pondered and thus conclusions can be reached.

That known solutions are being ignored, that people are being held hostage, in a purposeful and direct way.

Carmody
14th June 2012, 16:17
"The atomic bomb related work that Einstein did was very limited and he completed it in just a couple of days during 1941. The people who were coordinating the scientific work on the a-bomb at that time, asked Einstein's advice on a theoretical problem involved in separating fissionable material by gaseous diffusion. "

That is the key component of alchemy.

Sealed vessel, complex mixture that is either highly alkali or highly acidic, finely powdered to the nano level. Then, cycled through the three states, (gas, liquid and solid) constantly, in this sealed vessel, no where near any extra electromagnetic influence. In a sealed vessel that allows for free electrostatic plasma propagation. A glass vessel, elevated, so it can build a proper field that is not impinged upon by anything else.

After a few weeks, enough changes happen ...so that finally.... one or two of the molecules have combined to a different state..then a slow cascade to this final condition, of distorted combinations of atomic structures that would not normally take place. It takes months, in all. Usually 100 days, is the deal.

This gives rise to gold or precious metal based alloys that are dispersed on the nano level and are highly charged in scalar ways. deformed and charged, via being molecularly shifted, similar to the brown's gas distortion of water molecules.

Note the Canadian government using browns gas, aluminum, and iron, to achieve the reverse, the collapse back to a low energy state.

If consumed by humans, this 'philosopher's stone' (and similar) it attachs to the DNA and the nervous system and allows for different forms of dimensional energy egress and thus..transfer of energies and ..communication, data transfer.

They did not call it 'food of the gods', for nothing.

One should not touch this stuff unless they want to be evolved an ARE attempting to be evolved or ARE evolved. Like being on an inter-dimensional drug high that goes on for months, with not one single second of a break.

Selene
14th June 2012, 16:27
I can add, if I may, only one observation to this superb – and timely – discussion:

It is my “understanding” that the primary reason that ET’s have exhibited any interest in our nuclear technology at all is that nuclear explosions (i.e. bombs as opposed to the “controlled” fission of nuclear reactors) “rip a hole in the space/time continuum that extends to other galaxies and other dimensions….”

If so, this means that their (reliably reported) disabling of our nuclear weapons can be viewed not as interference with our free will but as legitimate self-defense of their own planetary integrity. They are entitled to confine our self-destructive tendencies to our own realm.

But they have no obligation – and indeed would be interfering – if they attempt to save us from the consequences of our own stupidity – like building nuclear plants on fault lines, etc.

Just my sense of the situation.

Regards,

Selene

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 16:36
I can add, if I may, only one observation to this superb – and timely – discussion:

It is my “understanding” that the primary reason that ET’s have exhibited any interest in our nuclear technology at all is that nuclear explosions (i.e. bombs as opposed to the “controlled” fission of nuclear reactors) “rip a hole in the space/time continuum that extends to other galaxies and other dimensions….”

If so, this means that their (reliably reported) disabling of our nuclear weapons can be viewed not as interference with our free will but as legitimate self-defense of their own planetary integrity. They are entitled to confine our self-destructive tendencies to our own realm.

But they have no obligation – and indeed would be interfering – if they attempt to save us from the consequences of our own stupidity – like building nuclear plants on fault lines, etc.

Regards,

Selene

If this is true then why have they allowed over 500 nuclear tests to happen here on earth since 1945? That's a lot of rips and tears!

EnergyGardener
14th June 2012, 16:36

Christian, Finally someone 'dared' a positive comment on this thread!

Thank you!

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 16:40
Here´s a time-lapse video of all nuclear explosions from 1945 to 1998, beginning with the Manhattan Project's "Trinity" test near Los Alamos and concluding with Pakistan's nuclear tests in May of 1998.

It starts to get pretty busy and flashy after the first three minutes.

LLCF7vPanrY

I guess any ET bothered stopping these 2053 nuclear explosions...

Cheers,

Raf.

Peace of Mind
14th June 2012, 16:45
Well I don’t know if what I’m about to say will be seen as positive, but I feel compelled enough to say some things that seem so so obvious.

I’ve yet to see any evidence of alien assistance.

Actually…..It doesn’t matter if E.T. is real or if they are helping us. What matters is what we do and don’t do to help ourselves. Do you honestly expect any off world being to help a species that refuses to help itself? Why should E.T. sacrifice its energy, time, and possibly their lives for a species that do nothing but sit around in fear complaining about a handful of oppressors? Why should they help when we destroy our planet and the lives of others every day? Why should they assist us when the ones who claim to know of aliens and our biggest problems do nothing but preach to the choir while the masses roam around blind, confused and disempowered? Why should they help when there are only a few dozen of protestors/demonstrators sacrificing their livelihood for everyone?

If I was one of these so called rescuing E.T’s…I’ll often wonder if it would be worth it. What will happen if I intervened? Would the populace now expect me to baby sit them? Would they expect me to advance their cultures/way of life? Would my interference make humans more subservient? How would my involvement force humanity to evolve from self serving insensitive creatures into loving creative geniuses… when they can’t even figure out how to work together to get rid of a few bad apples within their own world? For me to give assistance…I would need to see some forms of commitment, urgency, acknowledgement, unity, compassion, just some clear signs of support for each other (not just talk). How much of this do we actually see?

Do you think they want to help us when there are only a handful of brave people willing to walk the talk? Most humans are lazy, selfish and love to reside in fear. But that’s the not the worse, the worse is a human that knows better and still chooses the side of failure. They can be more of a hindrance to humanity than the totally naïve…yet, these same people like to think they are something special, smh.

I expect all intelligent species (E.T.) to be well aware of this….for If they truly do exists I suspect they can clearly see our incompetence, lack of fortitude and accountability. When we stop looking up and outside for help and start getting our own pretty hands dirty…only then can I expect any (smart) species to lend us some assistance. They need to see at least some of us perform some acts of bravery for our own kind before they decide to act on our behalf. I can understand skeptics not lifting a finger but it baffles me to no end seeing people who claim to know of such things do nothing but chat and pretend to be more entitled, knowledgeable and devoted. We need to pro activate and stop this pretending. We need to put our ideas together and in motion, we need to spread empowerment to those that really need it (outside of forums). If we don’t make the attempts…why should E.T.?

Peace

goinghome2012
14th June 2012, 16:51

Regards,

Selene

If this is true then why have they allowed over 500 nuclear tests to happen here on earth since 1945? That's a lot of rips and tears!

Obviously there's a different effect of a nuclear explosion under the ground which can be absorbed by Momma Earth compared with over a city or a major human population density

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 16:53
Here´s a time-lapse video of all nuclear explosions from 1945 to 1998, beginning with the Manhattan Project's "Trinity" test near Los Alamos and concluding with Pakistan's nuclear tests in May of 1998.

It starts to get pretty busy and flashy after the first three minutes.

I guess any ET bothered stopping these 2053 nuclear explosions...

Cheers,

Raf.

All these tests and now all the leaking nuke plants and disasters, it's a wonder any of us are still alive.....why would any ET's want to save such an idiotic species is my thought???? sheesh! it's quite obvious to me time is running short for us to wisen up....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Regards,

Selene

Obviously there's a different effect of a nuclear explosion under the ground which can be absorbed by Momma Earth compared with over a city or a major human population density

There's been over 500 "ATMOSPHERIC" nuclear tests done since 1945.....haven't heard of any green aliens stopping any of these bombs from going off

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 16:58
All these tests and now all the leaking nuke plants and disasters, it's a wonder any of us are still alive.....why would any ET's want to save such an idiotic species is my thought???? sheesh! it's quite obvious to me time is running short for us to wisen up....

There's been over 500 "ATMOSPHERIC" nuclear tests done since 1945.....haven't heard of any green aliens stopping any of these bombs from going off

Yeah...Earth might look like a pretty dangerous Christmas tree from outer space, specially if we consider that some beings may experience time differently and actually perceive the universal time in "time-lapse".

Raf.

Curt
14th June 2012, 16:59
RMorgan,

There you go again being all logical and sane.

I mean, where do you get off, sir.

There's no place for that kind of thing here. I won't stand for it.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned daggum blind faith?

Whatever happened to allowing oneself to be hectored into believing outlandish theories and unsubstantiated claims without even the scantest of evidence?

Would you have us abandon these methods entirely?

Besides, everyone knows if you think too hard your brains will fall out and the monsters will eat them.

And nobody wants that sort of thing. Not around these here parts.

;) :sarcastic:

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 17:22
RMorgan,

There you go again being all logical and sane.

I mean, where do you get off, sir.

There's no place for that kind of thing here. I won't stand for it.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned daggum blind faith?

Whatever happened to allowing one's self to be hectored into believing outlandish theories and unsubstantiated claims without even the scantest of evidence?

Would you have us abandon these methods entirely?

Besides, everyone knows if you think too hard your brains will fall out and the monsters will eat them.

And nobody wants that sort of thing.

;) :sarcastic:

Oh! Sorry mate!

Thanks for putting me back on tracks!

Now, I´ll go back to the channeling session and read some GFL messages, to restore my mind´s integrity.

Then I´ll stop eating and start living from sunlight and, by the end of the year, I´ll give all my stuff to charity and wait for the black limousine to pick me up for a spaceship tour in the photon belt.

After that, I´ll drink some wine from the holy grail itself while enjoying a chat with ascended master Saint German, while transcending to the 6th dimension, all at once!

I´ve already bought myself a nice 6th dimensional house, inside the hollow Earth, right next to the black hole...I would show you a picture, but your poor 3D eyes wouldn´t be able to see it.

Thanks again! :)

Raf.

Ps: I´m still trying to figure out how to take my mp3 collection with me to the 6th dimension...I´d really like to keep it.

I´ve heard that Blossom Godchild is selling a 3D to 6D mp3 conversion software, but I haven´t tested it yet; anyway, it´s pretty cheap, about U$1.000,00, I´ll buy it anyway.

Curt
14th June 2012, 17:27
RMorgan,

Good. Glad to see you've got your senses back.... And be sure and snap a pic of the grail and tweet it to me when you see it.

By the way, I hear real estate is pretty steeply priced in the sixth dimension. I've got my real estate guy hunting around on the 4th and 5th for me, just a little summer cottage. Someplace warm.

Anyway, glad you're back thinking correctly, sir. Welcome back.

After all, it's not every man that can pick himself up again after he's fallen so hard into the gutters of logic and rational thought.

I salute you, sir.

:cool:

Fred Steeves
14th June 2012, 17:30
I´ve already bought myself a nice 6th dimensional house, inside the hollow Earth, right next to the black hole...I would show you a picture, but your poor 3D eyes wouldn´t be able to see it.

Well what a coincidence, howdy new neighbor! I'll levitate on over in about an hour with a frosty cold 6-pack to re-fill the grail...

Cheers Mate,
Fred

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 17:38

Well what a coincidence, howdy new neighbor! I'll levitate on over in about an hour with a frosty cold 6-pack to re-fill the grail...

Cheers Mate,
Fred

Hey Fred, I just channeled a being called "Rabagaga" and it told me that Raf is really thirsty and to tell you to take a 12 pack instead of a six pack....

Curt
14th June 2012, 17:47
I´ve heard that Blossom Godchild is selling a 3D to 6D mp3 conversion software, but I haven´t tested it yet; anyway, it´s pretty cheap, about U$1.000,00, I´ll buy it anyway.

Hey R,

You wouldn't mind picking one up for me, would you?

I'm a little short on cash on account of the ongoing financial apocalypse here in sorry old 3D.... but I'll tell you what...I'll get you back just as soon as we hit the sixth dimension.

That sounds fair, doesn't it?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Cheers Mate,
Fred

Hey Fred, I just channeled a being called "Rabagaga" and it told me that Raf is really thirsty and to tell you to take a 12 pack instead of a six pack....

Good call. Hey Fred, we might need a few more than that even. You might want to go with 24. I've got a mighty thirst and if it's not to much to ask, I'd like to stop in for a bit.

Selene
14th June 2012, 18:04

Good question. The vast majority of these have been underground. I wonder if below ground offers some kind of buffer? At the same time, perhaps there's only so much an ET can do to stop us if we are determined to detonate these things....

Cheers,

Selene

Mulder
14th June 2012, 19:19
Well spoken and exactly what I feel. The message of the ET´s has always been to save the planet, be good to each other, stop polluting, end wars etc. while never taking into consideration that "we" have very little influence on these matters. The average person never wanted war, why would they? The major polluters are multinational companies owned by a few. Those who decide to cut down the rain-forests are not "us", and the implementation of nuclear power was never up for discussion in the public. All these decisions have come from top down, and continue in spite of protests. So yes indeed it is absurd to blame the ordinary man in the street for this.

I agree with this, except I do blame the man on the street because they are also responsible. For example, in Nazi Germany the man on the street saw the night of the long knives, the Jews' shops being smashed, etc. If the man on the street turned a blind eye, and pays taxes to Hitler, then they are responsible. Just like I blame all of us for what our Govts are doing as we're not "holding their feet to the fire."

meat suit
14th June 2012, 19:37
guys,

from my current view point it looks like this:

this planet is to ETs what an african national park is to us...... we will make sure that the wilderbeast and crocs get to engage in their anual slaughter session when 1 million wilderbeast cross the river... for that to expierience, i presume some bored souls have come and incarnated into crocs and wilderbeast bio suits....
still, we clamp down on poachers, developers, farmers, warring human factions etc. who want to exploit that enviroment differently. if somebody would teach the crocs how to use machine guns, we would interfere with that.
therefore, I feel ETs are interfering as little as possible, but our nuclear excesses are probably beeing looked after....
I got no proof though....

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 19:44

Hey delfine,

Please, allow me to clarify some points.

The average person never wanted war

We can´t close our eyes to the fact that the average person actually pays for wars in form of taxes.

If most part of the people didn´t want wars, it should be easy to stop one, even by massive protests, boycotts or by stopping paying taxes.

The truth is that the average Joe doesn´t care if the army is killing a bunch of people he´s never met on the other side of the world.

Also, the average person loves the economic prosperity triggered by big wars, so they can buy more useless stuff with their salary.

The major polluters are multinational companies owned by a few

Why they are polluting? They pollute so that they can produce things that we, the people, buy all the time and consider extremely essential. We´re the ones who pay them as well.

Everything around you is made by materials produced by these polluting multinationals and you´re the one who chose to buy all this stuff in the first place.

How about cars? As far as I know, no one is forcing us to drive cars. We drive them because we want to.

Also,I really doubt that, when Joe flushes the toilet bowl, he´s worried about where his excrement is going to. As long as it´s disappearing from his home, it´s ok.

Those who decide to cut down the rain-forests are not "us"

No, but we´re the ones who buy the products made out of woods illegally or legally extracted from rain-forests. Again, we´re the ones who directly support it. Have you ever asked for a sustainability certificate while buying something made of wood?

and the implementation of nuclear power was never up for discussion in the public

Just like any form of energy generation was never discussed by the public. We demand energy, they find a way to supply us with energy.

These companies invest billions of dollars to find ways to supply us with energy, so we can light up trillions of little colored lamps in Christmas and talk about sustainability while eating some delicious genetically modified fat turkey.

The average Joe doesn´t care where his energy is coming from, as long as he has energy so he can watch the tv and turn on the dishwasher.

So, to sum up, things are simple.

We demand things, they supply us these things.

Who is more guilty? The ones who demand or the ones who supply?

If the persons who demand all this stuff don´t care about where they come from and all consequences involved in the process, I´m sure the ones who supply care even less.

The average person couldn´t care less about where all this stuff comes from, as long as they can buy them and keep living their selfish lives.

This talk reminds me of Ayn Rand´s Atlas Shrugged book.

Sure, these folks, the so called "elite" aren´t good guys at all, but it makes no sense to, let´s say, metaphorically, eat an apple while talking about how much you hate apples, at the same time.

Cheers,

Raf.

Carmody
15th June 2012, 01:33

Dennis

Brown's gas is proven to break down radiation. those rods could be evacuated one by one, and then broken down with browns gas and aluminum/iron.

Aluminum powder, iron powder, the radioactive problem material...then....liquify into a stew WITH the brown's gas 'flame'* ..and then ..suddenly .... a tiny 'pop'..and the radiation is broken down.

*(Brown's gas 'flame'...which is really an electrical arc, that is associated with the re-combination of hydrogen and oxygen back to their naturally ordered state. Back to their originally utilized 'H2O state (water)).

An effort of maybe $10-20M could begin this and continue it over about a few months..and it would be DONE.

For starters. It gets crazier than that. They can break it down with beam weapons, at the higher end of the technological scale.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Brown's gas solution is a known workable one, as brought to us in clarity, via a test by the "Canadian nuclear regulatory commission".

They did an OFFICIAL government test, and recorded it, via video tape, a while back, near the year 2000 or so.

That video of the official government test is available. It is a real and serious thing.

The test was officiated by the Canadian government and done at the Chalk River research facility, by qualified government officials and employees.

They verified the veracity, the simple mechanical reality ---of the method and the results.

That such solutions are ignored leaves some things to be pondered and thus conclusions can be reached.

That known solutions are being ignored, that people are being held hostage, in a purposeful and direct way.

Let me clarify:

I have seen this video.

Further:

I know people associated with this facility. I have asked if this experiment was real and true.

This was verified.

This is the part that irritates me, for good reason.

I put my ass on the line by saying such things.

I smack people in the face, HARD, with a real and existing solution.

Yet.......nothing.

Even if one takes on risk, the people still sleep.... and do nothing.

ulli
15th June 2012, 01:47

Dennis

~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me clarify:

I have seen this video.

Further:

I know people associated with this facility. I have asked if this experiment was real and true.

This was verified.

This is the part that irritates me, for good reason.

I put my ass on the line by saying such things.

I smack people in the face, HARD, with a real and existing solution.

Yet.......nothing.

Even if one takes on risk, the people still sleep.... and do nothing.

Marlon Brando invested millions in a project that would have eliminated world hunger. They were given 600 hectares of desert land in Saudi Arabia to prove how easy it was to plant a fast growing edible crop which would produce vegetables, flour, and even oil, all irrigated with sea water.
The project got killed. Marlon Brando lost everything.
He went on Larry King to talk about it, and Larry King interrupted every time Marlon Brando attempted to bring up the subject.
He so wanted to let the world know about it.
The Salicornia Project.

Maia Gabrial
15th June 2012, 01:56
For the longest time, I was a believer in ET's helping us, but not anymore.... It's going to take alot more than what Kettler and Tolec say to convince me now....

Maia Gabrial
15th June 2012, 02:26

We're learning the hard way that it's TPTW behind it all. WE aren't the ones doing this to ourselves or our planet. The ones with the deepest pockets and agendas are the ones that should get the blame. Funny, how THEY destroy everything and WE get blamed.

The way I see it, I don't have chemtrail planes, or fracking machines or factories that dump their waste into lakes and streams; I don't make weapons or use them to kill.... I don't have a HAARP either or sonar that's killing marine life. I don't own chemicals that get dumped into the city water supply either. But I sure am victimized by several of these things....

Yeah and look how quickly people have accepted the blame instead of the guilty ones doing it all. I wish people would stop accepting the blame! I have always believed that people should take full responsibility for their OWN actions. If we're guilty of anything, it should be for allowing these things to continue for as long as they have.
But to tell you the truth, there were so many things going on that I wasn't even aware of; but I've been stunned out of my ignorance. I find that I can't shut up about it.... But I WON'T take blame for it....

D-Day
15th June 2012, 02:46

We're learning the hard way that it's TPTW behind it all. WE aren't the ones doing this to ourselves or our planet. The ones with the deepest pockets and agendas are the ones that should get the blame. Funny, how THEY destroy everything and WE get blamed.

The way I see it, I don't have chemtrail planes, or fracking machines or factories that dump their waste into lakes and streams; I don't make weapons or use them to kill.... I don't have a HAARP either or sonar that's killing marine life. I don't own chemicals that get dumped into the city water supply either. But I sure am victimized by several of these things....

Yeah and look how quickly people have accepted the blame instead of the guilty ones doing it all. I wish people would stop accepting the blame! I have always believed that people should take full responsibility for their OWN actions. If we're guilty of anything, it should be for allowing these things to continue for as long as they have.
But to tell you the truth, there were so many things going on that I wasn't even aware of; but I've been stunned out of my ignorance. I find that I can't shut up about it.... But I WON'T take blame for it....

Yes, they may be more to blame than us... but blaming thiem doesn't solve any our problems.
All it does it shift responsibility from us to somebody else... how convenient.
It's time we moved beyond the blame game and started moving towards the 'solution game'.
The way I see it we're running out of time, and fast.
Blaming others for our circumstnces even when they are mostly responsible for creating them doesn't actually change our circumstances.
We need solutions!... buckpassing and scapegoating will have to wait.

I like the sound of Carmody's suggested solution for the Fukushima situation, the Brown Gas thing... but how are WE supposed to implement it??

songsfortheotherkind
15th June 2012, 02:54

That was really rude. Are you going to make the same derisive comment in every thread that is dealing with things that can't fully be proven? Hmm, that would even require making such comments in the alternative medicine threads as well, because the paradigm has very clear rules about what alternative healing is, so that would be more adult Cinderella stories to 'debunk'. You *are* going to be busy, aren't you.

It's so much easier to hold the space of Dispenser of the 'Reality Check' than it is to hold the space for infinite possibility, including all the ones that aren't immediately measurable, crowd pleasing, criteria satisfying, and geared towards saving those that collectively haven't been able to organise their own society to the degree where they couldn't arrange a p!ssup in a brewery, let alone anything involving intelligent approaches to much at all.

While there is a constant focus on 'someone out there needs to do something!' the issue remains. Some outer edge of 'the known' scientists are beginning to echo the words of many so called spiritual traditions, which essentially says 'the power is within you, has been all the time: what you envision, you create'. So much energy wasted in outward focus. So much energy wasted in bringing down others, in focusing on pimping and enforcing paradigms, rules and parameters.

Clearly, this is not the droid I seek.

ghostrider
15th June 2012, 03:04
Ditto Dennis , I feel you. everytime an innocent child, man or woman , is killed , or a war starts , a disease is spread, a forest is cut down, toxic chemicals dumped in the ocean, towns wiped out by weather from haarp, or leaders say one thing and do another that leads to people being crushed , enslaved, manipulated, I say to myself WTF ? If I had the power to stop all this instantly, you think I would hesitate ??

Selene
15th June 2012, 03:16
If I had the power to stop all this instantly, you think I would hesitate ??

You do have the power.

So: Why are you hesitating?

Just asking..... No reply expected.

Cheers,

Selene

ghostrider
15th June 2012, 03:30
I only have power over me and my choices. my perspective. Their has to be higher beings, yet they allow this to go on. I hope I talk to them face to face about every bit of suffering that has gone on since humans have been breathing air. I know where you coming from , but I still only have ten percent of my mind the other ninety has been surpressed. Anyone with the power to stop the madness please step up and help earth....

Selene
15th June 2012, 03:34
Understood, Ghostrider.

Power.

Most of us never understand what that really is.

We imagine it to be: wiggle my little finger and the world will stand still, reverse, and do my bidding.

But: no. Power doesn’t work that way. Even the most wildly megalomanical dictator never has that kind of power. Doesn't happen.

Power, however, is influence.

Power is the tiny finger that inserts itself into the moving stream and creates a tiny little eddy, a minor whirlpool of thought that disturbs the onward flow. That minor whirlpool attracts other water, it shifts a flowing leaf or stick here or there into a small cul de sac. That builds a small dam, a minor redoubt…. Do I need to continue?

That’s true power. You do what you can, without attachment to the outcome. You do what you can, from where you are, in the best way you know how. That’s all you ever can do.

But that is enough.

It can shift the flow of the stream.

It can change the course of history.

But you will never know unless you try; unless you begin.

Cheers,

Selene

ghostrider
15th June 2012, 03:37
If I had the power to stop all this instantly, you think I would hesitate ??

You do have the power.

So: Why are you hesitating?

Just asking..... No reply expected.

Cheers,

Selene

thanks for reminding me

Dennis Leahy
15th June 2012, 03:42
... every thread that is dealing with things that can't fully be proven? ...

It's so much easier to hold the space of Dispenser of the 'Reality Check' than it is to hold the space for infinite possibility, including all the ones that aren't immediately measurable....
Hi Songs,

Mea maxima culpa.

Long, dark night of the soul?

I do "believe in" metaphysics, dimensions, and beings I cannot see, touch, smell, taste, or hear... but my OP was an outcry from frustration with what appears to be a misconception about any role that "good" ETs may be playing here on Earth. I contend that they are observers, and we are a fun zoo to observe. They obviously didn't come to have a sit-down Fall harvest meal together and talk about galactic anomalies. Though I hold a very small space for the possibility that they are like the stagehands in a professional play, seen by few, deliberately staying out of the limelight but taking part, the majority of my intellect rejects that notion - due to a lack of any experience on my part to hint at the possibility.

I keep floating back to the reality that we humans that are not forced - yet - into a dire, survival mode, to recognize that it will be us that makes the paradigm shift, or it won't happen. We need to get off the couch, "rise like lions" (and that can and should include as much positive metaphysical energy as possible), and take responsibility for the future of our planet. I don't think it is delusions of grandeur or belief in ancient prophecy, calendars, or tales that makes so many of us feel like something HUGE is happening. Or maybe, what we are feeling is the potential of something huge that can be made to happen - a paradigm shift towards planetary freedom - the freedom to blossom into our potential as beings - as well as abundance which I crave for my brothers and sisters that have suffered so much in scarcity, suffering I am lucky never to have known.

I believe there is a strong possibility that ALL of the energy to create this paradigm shift is truly within us, and that there is possibly a critical threshold of beings that need to harness and focus this metaphysical energy. So, "getting off the couch" may be more of a way to ask for "focus." If it helps someone to believe in active participation and intervention from ET/ED beings, that's fine - I just can't go there myself. But I would hope that no one puts their own heart chakra on "low beam" (or worse, "off") thinking that ET/EDs "can take it from here." We should all be able to see that is not happening.

Dennis

Dennis Leahy
15th June 2012, 03:46
Understood, Ghostrider.

Power.

Most of us never understand what that really is.

We imagine it to be: wiggle my little finger and the world will stand still, reverse, and do my bidding.

But: no. Power doesn’t work that way. Even the most wildly megalomanical dictator never has that kind of power. Doesn't happen.

Power, however, is influence.

Power is the tiny finger that inserts itself into the moving stream and creates a tiny little eddy, a minor whirlpool of thought that disturbs the onward flow. That minor whirlpool attracts other water, it shifts a flowing leaf or stick here or there into a small cul de sac. That builds a small dam, a minor redoubt…. Do I need to continue?

That’s true power. You do what you can, without attachment to the outcome. You do what you can, from where you are, in the best way you know how. That’s all you ever can do.

But that is enough.

It can shift the flow of the stream.

It can change the course of history.

But you will never know unless you try; unless you begin.

Cheers,

Selene
That was a sip of cool water on a hot day. Thanks, Selene.

Dennis

Carmody
15th June 2012, 04:22
This is a primer on the level and type of connections that one is up against, when they try to fix this mess:

http://pesn.com/2012/06/13/9602109_Fuelsaver--Battle_with_the_lobbies/

from the article:

(19:26) H.Renner: We are actually operating above the canopy already. So, my view is that it is now unstoppable. Since we have had the TÜV certificate, we have definitely been given a green light for expansion.

Prof. M Vogt: The ‘fuelsaver’ only represents one element in the whole range of products you have in your display. Have you got other developments of this technology in the pipeline? What else can we expect to see in future?

(20:09) H.Renner: I pick out another product from the range that acts on radioactivity. We have exhaustively tested it in Chernobyl and conclusively found that a rod of this material stuck into the ground is capable of reducing Cesium 137 contamination by 15% within 1 month!!!!
Within 1 year, we could completely clean up Fukushima and Chernobyl!!!!! The device also works with Zero point energy.
We had activated channels and contacts into the government of Japan and to our astonishment, they did not show the slightest interest. The same goes for Chernobyl. I find it very sad, since the population has to suffer the consequences. We offer solutions that are simple to apply. It simply requires a working Geiger counter to establish the results, just like a car requires consumption level tests to prove our devices are working. If I use a Geiger counter, I get one reading at the beginning of the month and then another result at the end of the month of testing, which is what we have done.

Prof. M Vogt: For this device, you have not yet received a TÜV certificate? (laughs) Maybe you should try TÜV Asia or some such.

(21:11) H.Renner: It might come our way. One always has to meet the people affected directly. The governments have other interests. One cannot understand this with a normal mindset. The larger population is suffering and there are reliable solutions to this problem of radioactivity, but somehow, it cannot be resolved.

Prof. M Vogt: We have seen the same with the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, where very many good ideas were presented by people from Germany, Russia or other countries, and in effect, nothing came of it. So, the perpetrator corporations had no interest in following up these concepts, and the big politicians who voiced off noisily, were suddenly timidly quiet about it.

heysoulsister
15th June 2012, 04:55

Regards,

Selene

Well since you mentioned it...
Apparently that's what the Vatican thinks as well

Clip is only 43seconds long
PcR85Ojhx6M

And I quote straight from the clip "to show Jesus rising from the crater of a nuclear bomb"
Now I just don't know wtf Jesus and a religion has to do with a weapon of mass destruction in the first place - but looking at that monstrosity makes me think of hell being unleashed on earth in the form of all kinds of entities, spirits and such

Longer at 3 minutes - some guy blowing off some steam over said Sculpture LoL
n8FHjHfK58A

Maybe it's the other way around :confused:

Mozart
15th June 2012, 05:21
Nice thread that you got going here, Dennis.

You will hate what I'm about to say.

I do dare tell you that the ETs are helping us with the Fukushima situation -- and countless other situations in the world.

Their interventions have reached massive levels, yet the ETs are still remaining behind the scenes ... until the time is ripe for them to establish full, public contact with humanity.

In a previous thread that I started...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44892-Heads-Up-David-Wilcock-on-Coast-to-Coast-to-Talk-About-Divine-Intervention

... I established some A-priori that demonstrates, through logic and seeing the results of recorded history, that the idea of the ETs helping us not only now, but over the years, is very plausible.

People have putting up arguments that the ETs did not stop many events over the years, like WWII, etc, but people have got to realize that the Prime Directive, the Law of Free Will, was not to be abridged ... until it was time to do so.

The anecdotal evidence is pretty strong about the idea of the negative ETs interfering with our world by giving advanced technologies to the PTB bastard elites, who lost no time at all in using all of that ET-based technology against the people of the world.

The positive ETs could have stepped in and prevented that unwarranted influence by the neg ETs, but the pos ETs did not do so. Why? To help create a balanced world in which both positive and negative events happen.

Despite the sheer amounts of negative events that have happened, the sheer amount of wars, of environmental damage, etc, etc, there has been enough of a balance of both positive and negative events to allow the world to grow and sort of prosper, despite the damn PTB bastards sucking off our wealth into their greedy hands.

The key here is balance.

A balance of positive and negative events -- both on the mass events level and personal events in our lives -- for us to grow, to learn the essential lessons that are part and parcel in the 3-D space/time dimension as we know it.

And what are the essential lessons? Choice. What do you choose? Love or fear? Light or Dark? Up or down? Etc.

But now that time is running short (in terms of ascension for our Earth), it's way past time for full public contact with the ETs. Once we have such a contact, I can personally guarantee that all of you who doubt that the ETs are helping us at all, let alone on massive levels, will soon find out beyond any shadows of doubt that our ET buddies have helped us to astonishing degrees.

There is no "if" that the ETs are helping us. To me, it's an absolute, unqualified "YES" that they are helping us.

The dark bastard PTB elites had amassed SO MUCH power that, if they were not messed with by the ETs recently and over the last 100 years, we, the people of the world, will have been shut down and utterly finished many years ago. Finished, conquered and defeated with no hope whatsoever.

But that dark, dark scenario has not happened, yes?

Wouldn't you think that, given the very evident power of the neg ETs and the PTB bastards, our world would have already reduced to a Mad-Max-like world of darkness and horrors?

I mean, who give a flying eff what the world thinks about anything -- if you have the power and level of exposure that the PTB bastards have now, don't you think that they'd successfully initiate the start of WWIII? The DID HAVE THAT POWER ... yet, somehow, one way or another, they just seem to not be able to drive that final nail in the coffin of a fully subjugated Earth.

Why? How on Earth did the powerful PTB bastards get stopped? Who stopped them? The people of the world? Ha! No way.

Someone else far more powerful than the PTB bastards stopped them. Someone far more powerful than the most-powerful of the neg ETs stopped them from being able to take over the world.

Do you have a hat to eat, Dennis? :yo:

~Mozart

Carmody
15th June 2012, 05:53
"The atomic bomb related work that Einstein did was very limited and he completed it in just a couple of days during 1941. The people who were coordinating the scientific work on the a-bomb at that time, asked Einstein's advice on a theoretical problem involved in separating fissionable material by gaseous diffusion. "

That is the key component of alchemy.

Sealed vessel, complex mixture that is either highly alkali or highly acidic, finely powdered to the nano level. Then, cycled through the three states, (gas, liquid and solid) constantly, in this sealed vessel, no where near any extra electromagnetic influence. In a sealed vessel that allows for free electrostatic plasma propagation. A glass vessel, elevated, so it can build a proper field that is not impinged upon by anything else.

After a few weeks, enough changes happen ...so that finally.... one or two of the molecules have combined to a different state..then a slow cascade to this final condition, of distorted combinations of atomic structures that would not normally take place. It takes months, in all. Usually 100 days, is the deal.

This gives rise to gold or precious metal based alloys that are dispersed on the nano level and are highly charged in scalar ways. deformed and charged, via being molecularly shifted, similar to the brown's gas distortion of water molecules.

Note the Canadian government using browns gas, aluminum, and iron, to achieve the reverse, the collapse back to a low energy state.

If consumed by humans, this 'philosopher's stone' (and similar) it attaches to the DNA and the nervous system and allows for different forms of dimensional energy egress and thus..transfer of energies and ..communication, data transfer.

They did not call it 'food of the gods', for nothing.

One should not touch this stuff unless they want to be evolved an ARE attempting to be evolved or ARE evolved. Like being on an inter-dimensional drug high that goes on for months, with not one single second of a break.

The "philosopher's stone", is considered to be a nanoscale distortion of gold atoms, that are disturbed into being cooper pairs, and are superconductive, but, once again, a true atomic level nano-powder. That will bind to the individual DNA in cells and to the neural system within the body. They talk about using gold atoms to fight cancer. to use the 'precious metals', the 'platinum metals group. the platinum metals are used as catalysts in physics and science. Heck, they are in most catalytic converters in cars... and are considered to be THE most effective catalysts or 'energy shifters' known to humankind and human science.

Here is some proof of what I say. Seriously so:

High-temperature superconductivity starts at nanoscale

High-temperature superconductivity doesn't happen all it once. It starts in isolated nanoscale patches that gradually expand until they take over.

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/hires/2012/hightemperat.jpg
Scanning tunneling microscope image of a partially doped cuprate superconductor shows regions with an electronic "pseudogap" (rounded rectangle) others with no progress from the original insulator (dashed circles). As doping increases, pseudogap regions spread and connect, making the whole sample a superconductor.

That discovery, from atomic-level observations at Cornell and the University of Tokyo, offers a new insight into the puzzling "pseudogap" state observed in high-temperature superconductors; it may be another step toward creating new materials that superconduct at temperatures high enough to revolutionize electrical engineering.

Using extremely precise scanning tunneling microscopes (STM) that can observe the states of electrons around atoms, an international research team led by J.C. Séamus Davis, the J.G. White Distinguished Professor in the Physical Sciences, and by Hidenori Takagi, professor of physics at the University of Tokyo, has for the first time observed how a high-temperature superconductor evolves as its chemical composition is modified. They found that as more "dopant" atoms are added, small, scattered superconducting areas, some just a few atoms across, appear. These grow until they touch and eventually fill the entire space, whereupon the entire material becomes a superconductor.

"Some theorists have imagined that this is what happens," Davis said, "but there has been no evidence until now." The research was reported May 20 in the online edition of the journal Nature Physics.

Superconductivity, in which an electric current flows with zero resistance, was first discovered in metals cooled very close to absolute zero (-273 degrees Celsius). New materials called cuprates -- copper oxides "doped" with other atoms -- superconduct as "high" as -123 Celsius.

Observations of high-temperature superconductors with the STM and other instruments show an "energy gap" where electronic states are missing. Theory says that electrons have left to join into "Cooper pairs" that can carry an electric current without interference. A puzzler for physicists is that sometimes this energy gap appears but the material still does not superconduct -- a so-called "pseudogap" phase. The pseudogap appears at higher temperatures than any superconductivity, offering the promise of someday developing materials that would superconduct at or near room temperature.

The researchers use STMs to scan a surface in steps smaller than an atom, measuring what electron energy levels are occupied and what electrons are conspicuous by their absence. They examined a series of samples of a material known as sodium-doped calcium cuprate, prepared with gradually increasing sodium content. As more sodium is added to the mix it displaces calcium atoms, changing the crystal structure and the arrangement of electrons in ways not completely understood. This particular cuprate was chosen because its simple chemistry allows fine tuning, Davis said. The phenomena observed had not been seen before because most cuprates make abrupt transitions from insulator to pseudogap to superconductor, he explained.

At a moderate level of doping, the STM finds small, scattered areas with the pseudogap signature. These areas also show a "broken symmetry" where the arrangement of electrons between copper and oxygen atoms differs between "north and south" and "east and west" in the square crystal lattice. Davis and colleagues had found this broken symmetry in earlier observations of the same superconductors.

As doping increases, these areas become larger until finally they touch, and the entire sample becomes a superconductor. It's presumed that the scattered pseudogap regions occur in the vicinity of dopant atoms, but those atoms were not observed in the current study, Davis said.

Previously, the researchers noted, it was thought that the pseudogap phase in cuprates might be in competition with superconductivity, something that had to be gotten out of the way before superconductivity could happen. This work, they said, suggests that it is beneficial -- a necessary step in the evolution of a superconductor.

The research was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.

http://phys.org/news/2012-05-high-temperature-superconductivity-nanoscale.html

Curt
15th June 2012, 08:01
The average person couldn´t care less about where all this stuff comes from, as long as they can buy them and keep living their selfish lives. Raf.

Hey R.,

Here's a video that speaks to your point about people's complicity in the system.

It's Catherine Austin Fitts sharing an important realization she had while giving a talk to a group of 'enlightened investors'.

It's her well-known 'Red Button Example'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTm3Jbr6ePQ

UnrealDreams
15th June 2012, 08:34

Dennis

Everyone has the right to believe what they want. Dennis, I applaud you for starting this thread, although I completely disagree with you. This topic needs to be addressed. First, where is YOUR proof that they aren't helping?

Are we being helped by ET forces? I think we are. Does that mean they can prevent every single tragedy on Earth from ever happening? Of course not. Don't be ridiculous!! Military forces are hostile here on Earth, clearly making an ET cleanup of Fukushima impossible, right? Or am I missing something? Is this not true?

It's all about your belief system. I happen to believe that there are several, maybe up to 100 different races here on Earth, and we all came from other planets. Therefore, those who are "saving us" are not just some random ET's. They are our relatives who have dropped us off here and now they are coming back to help us get through the cosmic shift we are going through. If you believe the modern education system teachings, then you probably think we all evolved from apes somewhere in Africa. I don't.

I also believe as per Wilhelm Reich, David Icke, and others that a reptilian race is controlling certain people who are calling the shots on Earth. I also believe that our "relatives" are here to free us from this reptilian influence. Your beliefs may differ, but I think we have been controlled on Earth for thousands of years in this way. I really hope you don't believe that the reptilians are controlling us, because if so, you are manifesting a disaster.

So, based on my beliefs, ET help is not a shocking revelation. It makes perfect sense to me that while we were dropped off here with the best of intentions, things have gone awry, and our relatives feel bad about that, and are now here to help.

Who would aspire to manifest a future where we are controlled by the reptilians and we will never get help from our relatives? What kind of future is that? This is dangerous thinking in my opinion, and I hope you and the others trying to supress this information DON'T believe in the reptilian thoery.

If things would have kept going how they were, the entire Earth would be reptilian within a few hundred years. GMO food alone causes infertility by the third generation in test animals. Do the math. Without help Earth humans would surely be extinct in the near future.

As I said, Dennis, I respect your right to voice your opinion, but I surely hope there are not a lot of people out there who are manifesting this type of future. All I can say is that it is very disturbing to me that you, and several others here are trying to disuade this information, including some in admin. If you don't believe, that's fine, but...........................................

As far as the part of your op that I highlighted.............."Stop repeating the unsubstantiated crapola"...........................never, ever tell me what to read, or what to believe, or what to repeat. Your beliefs are yours and mine are mine. I flatly reject any suggestion of what I should or should not read, repeat, or believe. That reminds me of the George Bush "we must never question the true story of 9/11" speech. In fact it is eerily similar.

Why do you have such a strong desire to supress what is seemingly "good news" for Earth humans?

modwiz
15th June 2012, 09:23
The average person couldn´t care less about where all this stuff comes from, as long as they can buy them and keep living their selfish lives. Raf.

Hey R.,

Here's a video that speaks to your point about people's complicity in the system.

It's Catherine Austin Fitts sharing an important realization she had while giving a talk to to a group of 'enlightened investors'.

Yes. This video is a major "busted" for the enlightened well-to-do. If they were enlightened they would be able to see what a future world that is built around resources for people instead of for money looks like. Even worse, they may have seen it and they fear it may lack some amenities. Once settled and reconfigured, there will be no lack of anything, just more people sharing it and less people hoarding.

In my profession I get to meet a good number of these people. Talking does no good and could provoke ill feelings. Poor form when taking care of someone. We either get there or not and they will have to cope. The future I can see is quite lovely and filled with happier people doing far more creative and productive things with their lives.

turiya
16th June 2012, 15:51
Easy to understand why the 'established' Republicans conspired to commit election fraud against Ron Paul, this, and last time 'round - the fear involved in having what's theirs taken away from them.

Hey R.,

It's Catherine Austin Fitts sharing an important realization she had while giving a talk to to a group of 'enlightened investors'.

Yes. This video is a major "busted" for the enlightened well-to-do. If they were enlightened they would be able to see what a future world that is built around resources for people instead of for money looks like. Even worse, they may have seen it and they fear it may lack some amenities. Once settled and reconfigured, there will be no lack of anything, just more people sharing it and less people hoarding.

In my profession I get to meet a good number of these people. Talking does no good and could provoke ill feelings. Poor form when taking care of someone. We either get there or not and they will have to cope. The future I can see is quite lovely and filled with happier people doing far more creative and productive things with their lives.

turiya
16th June 2012, 22:10

Dennis

The Archon Plan to fix Fukushima Daiichi #4

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/nuclear_plant_demolition_daiichi_4_4.jpg

-*-