PDA

View Full Version : My Crop Circle Theory

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 14:31
Let’s step out of the box of new age “alien’s account for everything” scenario for a minute…..and also put aside the fake man made crop circles, and consider that many of these crop circles are not man made; that something we do not fully understand is actually creating them. (Which seems to be the case).

I’ve never heard of an alien being getting caught making a crop circle…..and I’m not aware of a crew of humans getting caught making them all either.

What if ET’s, Aliens, and/or the UFO related phenomena had absolutely nothing to do with creating crop circles? What if most crop circles were actually being created by The Mother Earth herself as a means to intelligently communicate with us?

What if this area where almost all crop circles are found on Earth is the release point or energy point of the Earth (or the most powerful one on Earth) in which The Mother Earth can speak from in the only way she can? And she is making symbolic writing as she doesn’t have a mouth and voice box to speak from….as she knows we are very symbolic creatures in nature (She would know, as she is our Mother)

What if this is the reason that there are so many ancient stone sites, grids, alignments, and mounds in this part of the world/area is because ancient peoples knew of the Mother’s language and ways of communicating with us back then and used to sites to “listen” and or “respond back”?

Yes, a bunch of what if’s……but what if?

Perhaps the Mother Earth is more intelligent than we think??????

Added Correction:
Mother Earth IS more intelligent than we think!
(Thanks Conk!) :)

ulli
14th June 2012, 14:37
Not a bad theory.
In fact, quite feasible.
Probably easier to do than designing and producing this stuff below, year after year:

http://www.flowersday.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Blooming-Blossoms.jpg

9eagle9
14th June 2012, 17:44
Yes. You caught up. Humans often make crop circles using the Medium of the earth.

Conveying a message we are sending to ourselves. Or she is sending to us. Both apply. People say we are of god and God works through us. We are of the earth (some of us not many will admit to anymore) so of course we move through each other.

Because I cannot mow my lawn in any linear rational fashion I make designs in the lawn because of the random way I have to move the mower. I'm often impressed with what the design shows me. I've a hard time convincing myself I'm an alien and my mower a space ship but a closer look at how things in my yard are arranged are very telling on their own.

There has been an essential essence of the earth that has been bound up in what one can best describe as coated with an artificial intelligence smothering it.

People are so busy denying the earth these days dis-inheriting it (I'm not from earth, I'm from the 15th dimension!) I'm a sirian, I'm a plediaen that well...whatever....different topic.

Chances are when a space ship lands I'll be passing on the offers of new and improved Kirby vaccumns and levitating gadgets to make my life easier.

This is very in depth topic of what you have brought up Silent Feathers and I will toss back and forth with you about it later after I fulfilled my desire to cheat on my detox program.

Let’s step out of the box of new age “alien’s account for everything” scenario for a minute…..and also put aside the fake man made crop circles, and consider that many of these crop circles are not man made; that something we do not fully understand is actually creating them. (Which seems to be the case).

I’ve never heard of an alien being getting caught making a crop circle…..and I’m not aware of a crew of humans getting caught making them all either.

What if ET’s, Aliens, and/or the UFO related phenomena had absolutely nothing to do with creating crop circles? What if most crop circles were actually being created by The Mother Earth herself as a means to intelligently communicate with us?

What if this area where almost all crop circles are found on Earth is the release point or energy point of the Earth (or the most powerful one on Earth) in which The Mother Earth can speak from in the only way she can? And she is making symbolic writing as she doesn’t have a mouth and voice box to speak from….as she knows we are very symbolic creatures in nature (She would know, as she is our Mother)

What if this is the reason that there are so many ancient stone sites, grids, alignments, and mounds in this part of the world/area is because ancient peoples knew of the Mother’s language and ways of communicating with us back then and used to sites to “listen” and or “respond back”?

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 17:59
Yes. You caught up. Humans often make crop circles using the Medium of the earth.

Conveying a message we are sending to ourselves. Or she is sending to us. Both apply. People say we are of god and God works through us. We are of the earth (some of us not many will admit to anymore) so of course we move through each other.

Because I cannot mow my lawn in any linear rational fashion I make designs in the lawn because of the random way I have to move the mower. I'm often impressed with what the design shows me. I've a hard time convincing myself I'm an alien and my mower a space ship but a closer look at how things in my yard are arranged are very telling on their own.

There has been an essential essence of the earth that has been bound up in what one can best describe as coated with an artificial intelligence smothering it.

People are so busy denying the earth these days dis-inheriting it (I'm not from earth, I'm from the 15th dimension!) I'm a sirian, I'm a plediaen that well...whatever....different topic.

Chances are when a space ship lands I'll be passing on the offers of new and improved Kirby vaccumns and levitating gadgets to make my life easier.

This is very in depth topic of what you have brought up Silent Feathers and I will toss back and forth with you about it later after I fulfilled my desire to cheat on my detox program.

I look forward to future conversations with you, I wanted to speak to you about the comments you made about shamanism in another thread also, I have been tossing those thoughts around as well. I find it fascinating that many go to a few weekend workshops and read a few books and magically manifest into being a shaman.....and yet know nothing about the ancient ways and cultures of Siberia.....hmmm? perhaps magic does exist.

As for our mother, we must plant our feet deeply in to her and remember.......if my theory about crop circles has any real truth to it, perhaps the mother is going to extremes to tell us to "remember" her....to know her once again.

It upsets me when a bad storm comes and people say that the mother earth is angry and paying us back so to speak....people do not realize that the Mother is not human and therefore most likely is not arrogant, cruel, revengeful, etc like we are.....she may be responsive in certain ways, but I highly doubt she is evil and revengeful....

Your right, very deep subject.......

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 18:15
Hey mate,

Well, it´s pretty hard to talk about crop circles, since there are amazing man made crop circles, like these:

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/korn_circle_top_10.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/west_overton_07.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/mega_koch_07.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/Aldbourne_06.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/waylands_smithy_06.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/sun_3_05.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/east_field_04.jpg

http://www.circlemakers.org/Img/ridgeway_04.jpg

source: http://www.circlemakers.org/

Also, check out this amazing time lapse video of the same guys, making a crop circle:

rtkMrNrEMLM

So, it´s pretty hard to tell what´s the real deal nowadays.

However, I believe there are the real ones and your theory is very interesting.

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 18:25
yeah, I was going out there on a limb with this post.

I think there is definitely a connection though with ancient sacred sites in that area of the globe and connection or connecting with the mother earth energy fields etc....and possibly some crop circles may be related in all of this.....

If all these crop circles are man-made I am a bit suspicious to why no one has really been "caught" making them (other than a few rare cases).....

Just another situation shrouded in hearsay and controversial explanations of course, my gut says there's more to it though....

PS: the guys in the video may actually be aliens in human form!!!!!! :)

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 18:29

I think there is definitely a connection though with ancient sacred sites in that area of the globe and connection or connecting with the mother earth energy fields etc....and possibly some crop circles may be related in all of this.....

If all these crop circles are man-made I am a bit suspicious to why no one has really been "caught" making them (other than a few rare cases).....

Just another situation shrouded in hearsay and controversial explanations of course, my gut says there's more to it though....

Hey mate,

This circlemaker group is really experienced with that stuff.

They choose the locations very carefully and usually perform the task at night, like in the video posted above.

These folks are professionals! :)

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 18:31

Hey mate,

They choose the locations very carefully and usually perform the task at night, like in the video posted above.

Cheers,

Raf.

Crop Circle NINJA'S !!!!!

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 18:37
Yeah...These folks know how to make pretty complex crop circles.

Anyway, the history of crop circles is very old but nowadays it´s pretty hard to say which one is man made or not.

Just like UFOs...Some are man made, some aren´t.

Cheers,

Raf.

ulli
14th June 2012, 18:40

Hey mate,

Cheers,

Raf.

...and they have a white helicopter, not a black one...

conk
14th June 2012, 18:41
....Mother Earth is more intelligent than we think!Fixed it for you. ;)

Ba-ba-Ra
14th June 2012, 18:54
If they are man-made (and I'm not saying they aren't) I will be convinced when I see a video, showing the faces of the creators. Anyone can make a computer generated video and place it over the background of a field. That's what this appears to be to me.

And if they are man-made, isn't all art inspired by higher planes!

SilentFeathers theory makes sense to me.

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 19:02
If they are man-made (and I'm not saying they aren't) I will be convinced when I see a video, showing the faces of the creators. Anyone can make a computer generated video and place it over the background of a field. That's what this appears to be to me.

And if they are man-made, isn't all art inspired by higher planes!

SilentFeathers theory makes sense to me.

Hey mate,

Well, who am I to say that all crop circles are man made these days.

I´m just saying that a lot of them are, specially those made in England, where this circlemakers group is located.

Check out their website. There´s some very cool material there.

Since it´s an illegal activity, they can´t post the making-of of every circle, for obvious reasons.

There´s also a three hour documentary about them, where you can see them in action.

Actually, it´s pretty impressive how they make such complex formations using just intelligence, ropes and some wooden boards!

Cheers,

Raf.

9eagle9
14th June 2012, 19:47
Those who have done scientific survey on crop circles would be more revealing than us idle speculators.

ALL Crop circles are man made, some hewn by hand and some hewn , perhaps, by some 'other-natural' energy.

So its not really 'who made them' that is the central issue but how and perhaps why. Crop Circle makers of the more mundane variety, what prompts them to go to such efforts as to 'de-bunk' crop circles with such energy. Thats an awful lot of energy spent to defraud something we weren't even sure of the meaning or orgins of.

I am curious what motivates them and even more curious if they are aware of what motivates them. Even the hand hewn ones are not without meaning but is the meaning meant to enlighten or distract?

Those who have conducted cellular survey of crop circles that were hand made and those that weren't said the essential difference was only that the individual crop plant involved suffered no inner cellular damage. Energy applied to physical matter . When energy moves through an object the physical object may be influenced but not physically damaged. Those that had been flattened by boards were more often damaged, outwardly, physcially, and on a cellular level--the plant was either damaged. Physical force applied to physical object. Pretty simple.

One would have to read up fully on those crops examined on a cellular level to find out the entirety of their readings that determined they were not made by physical force. I have read several research articles on the subject but can't repeat what was made known route and verse. But If ran across them someone else can run across them.

For those that were flattened in some way like with boards one finds what one would expect to find if one marched all over a field of wheat with a board. Physical damage.

My personal feeling on the matter is I don't give a **** who is ruining a hundred thousand dollars of crop to make pretty designs unless they have damn good reason for doing so. Ruin being the key word here. And what is so goddamn all might important that has to be conveyed that it merits ruining a hundred thousand dollars worth of crops. And no 'aliens' dont' get excused either, and are very unwelcome in my book if they are imposing in such a manner particularly if they are blathering on at the speed of light to come save us and alternately destroying valuable crop.

And why always CROPS.

Have we looked into the spiritual significance of crops. I mean are there some instances where one hundred empty acres of plain old grass was thus disturbed in such a way?

Regardless if it is by boards or 'other natural' energies both are man made.

We know HOW the hand hewn ones are made. What is less clear is WHY. Why go through the bother of continuing to defraud or debunk something that has 'already been debunked'. Rather like the first dozen times it was cute, now a hundred times later you are demonstrating ......what? So what is their point? It' seems overly adamant that they should continue to do so after they feel they've sufficiently felt they have defrauded the phenom.

Then there are those crop circles that haven't had any evidence of physical trauma , and those are fewer but harder to explain away .

Same question though, WHY?

The answers that Silent Feathers may seek could be found in Vivek's thread about NWO: Luciferian Agenda where we discuss 'real magick' and imitation magick or why some things that are real are mimicked , corrupted, imitated or perhaps perverted.

One of those topics is why Christianity was so intent on mimicking the druids even as they inisited on de-filing the nature of the druids. Adopting their practices in mimicry even as they slandered the real thing.

And perhaps crop circles fall under that same category.

PS: the guys in the video may actually be aliens in human form!!!!!! :)

9eagle9
14th June 2012, 19:50
A hint. Farmers (crop planters) are known to be, no matter how modern, very intimately connected to......what?

RMorgan
14th June 2012, 20:00
A hint. Farmers (crop planters) are known to be, no matter how modern, very intimately connected to......what?

I know! I know! I know! (raising my arm)

Earth??? Nature???

:)

PurpleLama
14th June 2012, 20:05

Monsanto?

FWIW, I tried never mowing my lawn in expectation of a crop circling visitor, but alas none ever came. Now I shall invest in some edible crop and use it to cover my yard, then I'll get some circles for sure. Thanks, 9e9, you never let me down!

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 20:24
We could be having the same conversation about some of the ancient sites in that area where most of the crop circles are found and how they relate to the Great Mother Earth speaking or we speaking or connecting to her.....perhaps crop circle was a bad choice on my part to mention relating to "Mother Earth Speaking", but I will stick to my guns and leave it be because I truly think they (crop circles) are somehow directly connected to "Earth Language/connection" to some extent like, well, Stonehenge and other sacred sites....

I think something much deeper is going on here even if those people making them thinks its funny and fun to do so.....I mean come on now, whats this? a new secret society called the crop circle brotherhood of the digital symbol geek squad???? Something is rather strange to cause people to do this on such a large scale and yes, quite costly in many ways.

It somehow reminds me of the Nazca Lines in SA or some of the mounds and designs here in the states that I've been to.

We are very much a part of this Earth and she is alive in some way shape or form in my opinion, perhaps she's channeling some folks to do this! lol! anythings possible :)

SilentFeathers
14th June 2012, 20:29

I know! I know! I know! (raising my arm)

Earth??? Nature???

:)

Your only allowed 1 answer Raf....and can you please phrase your answer as a question? :)

RunningDeer
14th June 2012, 21:17
Hey mate,

Also, check out this amazing time lapse video of the same guys, making a crop circle:

rtkMrNrEMLM

So, it´s pretty hard to tell what´s the real deal nowadays.

However, I believe there are the real ones and your theory is very interesting.

Cheers,

Raf.

FFT: Some are gifted in automatic writing, while others are gifted in automatic crop circling. Something for everybody's learning style. Answers are found in the strangest places, if we stay open to them.

Another FFT: Toss in some trickery to confuse what's Truth.

RunningDeer
14th June 2012, 21:21

Cheers,

Raf.
Professionals for whom?
Cheers back, Raf :wave:

write4change
14th June 2012, 23:29
I have become fascinated by what CGI can do now in the movies and at what speeds the technology is increasing. When I watched Prometheus I was really into where did they take the landscape shots? But then I realized how seamless CGI had become and all of this was created imagery.

When I watch how this clip on the making of crop circles all I see is CGI. The cover is its illegal therefore we can't know who does this and why. But gee you would think they would want us to know what kind of machines that do this--no noise, no lights, etc.

Like 9eagle9 I have been reading these articles a long time. Those farmers who leave these non man made circles alone--it is my understanding--they grow to harvesting and are more intense in production with more nuitrients. Farmers who allow the tours make as much money as the crop destroyed by massive visitation and paths are cut, security imposed, behavior regulated etc. Farmers and people who don't want to consider having their world view changed--mow them down and curse the wind.

I don't know the whole story but the fact these have been seen in ice and sand dunes etc also give me pause for thought. But if you want huge populations to see them and make up their own minds then you would pick places where people are actively seeing, recording, and being active about it. England has been experiencing this for 100s of years of according to my research and there is a large archieve of records about the phenomena and its researchers.

When I see the royal academey featuring a woman giving the presentation of how Nibiru does not exist and never existed and I then read embedded deeply in the news that England's huge archieval library is being removed to deep abandoned salt mines while they totally renovate......

When I know the history of the Catholic Church destroying any history of any people it can get its hands on that it does not agree with..... And then I read that the Catholic Church has built the largest binocular observatory in the planet and it is totally focused on where Nibiru is supposed to come from and has the most sensitive range of infrared viewing.... And that is solely proprietary funded research.... neither open nor shared with the public or educational institutions....

As I said in another thread somewhere today....I am addicted to reading and addicted to knowledge accumulation in my own mind. I still have not decided if I should share what I think I have come to decide for myself and just let others view it and think what they will. One of the reasons I read Wade Frazier and people like him is they push me off into thinking paths I would never encounter any other way.

Recently someone posted all Terrance McKenna's workships from the late 80s to the 90s. Now I had read McKenna but never attended his workships because my husband thought he was too off the wall. Scott Peck was as far out as he could handle so we did many many of his. What rings my bell now is how all of what McKennas was talking about in the 80s and 90s has come to pass and is in process now. And I now understand McKenna in way I was totally incapable of at the time he began. Sort of like reading the Harvard Gilgamish which I still have a copy of fromt he 50s and reading it now with a lifetime of education and experience not directed by Harvard.

And so it goes. Learn much here. Laugh a lot. Try not to open threads that depress me too much.

Turcurulin
15th June 2012, 01:10
6M6vP8-SbU0

http://www.wisdomoftherays.com/images/crop-circles/digital-rendition.jpg

Above Left is the digital rendition of the November 16, 1974 Arecibo, Puerto Rico radio-telescope binary code transmission by Cornell University astronomers to the M13 star cluster. Above Center is a schematic translation of the original message. (Source: Cosmos © 1976 by Carl Sagan.) Above Right is the digital rendition of the August 20, 2001 Chilbolton crop formation.

eileenrose
15th June 2012, 01:25
Overall, I feel an intelligence is behind some of the designs, perhaps humans who have access to advanced technology (which we know of already as HAARP/scalar in nature).

update
I think it is pretty silly for us to assume we are the smartest creatures on the planet as well. Could be an entire race here we know nothing of. Perhaps in a dimensional rift or some such area (that we can't see).

I loved Whitley Streiber's first book (communion?) where he talks of seeing little greys? in his house and they couldn't see him. Like they lived there too, side by side, with us. Hence, alternate dimensionality exist (based just on this...if you believe him).

9eagle9
15th June 2012, 01:59
Both wrong.

Their John Deere!

Yes the earth...he he.

Monsanto?

FWIW, I tried never mowing my lawn in expectation of a crop circling visitor, but alas none ever came. Now I shall invest in some edible crop and use it to cover my yard, then I'll get some circles for sure. Thanks, 9e9, you never let me down!

ghostrider
15th June 2012, 03:45
all things being equal , the simplest answer is usually the answer. you might be on to something. what direction do you look to see them ? answer : down toward earth. hey up there look down here , even you way up there look down here. look at earth. interesting. hmmmmm.

SilentFeathers
15th June 2012, 12:02
all things being equal , the simplest answer is usually the answer. you might be on to something. what direction do you look to see them ? answer : down toward earth. hey up there look down here , even you way up there look down here. look at earth. interesting. hmmmmm.

I'm not sure what my theory really amounts too, but I feel in my heart that there's more of a message or meaning to it than a bunch of geek squad humans running around at night with boards having fun flattening crops....why is Stonehenge and all those other sacred sites in the same area? And what purpose did they really serve?

I agree that many of these circles are man made, but what if some of them "just appear"? ...and if there is absolutely no alien involvement my theory may have some truth it in, but of course it's just a "guess".

Mother Earth Speaks.......I think more of us know this deep down inside of us than not, but most refuse to listen or just don't care too.

9eagle9
15th June 2012, 13:27
Stone Henge is only made out of stone because at the time of its construction there were no crops to flatten?

There was a crop circle in the thumb of Michigan , a small one several years back and wondered why .There's the metaphysical placement meaning there would be water on all three sides of it. After doing some digging around I realized there is a cave nearby a sort of sacred cave that a regional college has been studying and it was determined to be a sacred site by the Native Americans, which may have accounted for the circle's placement. A crop circle is the last thing you'd expect to find in the thumb of Michigan. ATV's , drunk fishermen and tourists yes, Crop Circles no.

SilentFeathers
15th June 2012, 13:55
Stone Henge is only made out of stone because at the time of its construction there were no crops to flatten?

There was a crop circle in the thumb of Michigan , a small one several years back and wondered why .There's the metaphysical placement meaning there would be water on all three sides of it. After doing some digging around I realized there is a cave nearby a sort of sacred cave that a regional college has been studying and it was determined to be a sacred site by the Native Americans, which may have accounted for the circle's placement. A crop circle is the last thing you'd expect to find in the thumb of Michigan. ATV's , drunk fishermen and tourists yes, Crop Circles no.

I personally think Stonehenge was more than a lunar/planet/sun etc calendar, I think it actually was a type of vibration/acoustical device that tapped into Earth energy at the same time; connecting Mother Earth/Father Sky so to speak with certain cosmic and or lunar cycles. I think the people back then, possibly what we today call pagans and or druids were listening to the language or "music" of the spheres, possibly even being involved in the "conversation" or song, so to speak.....this was way before people were butchering others and burying them in the trenches there in my opinion. I think being in the center of Stonehenge when it was a complete structure one could hear and or feel the earth speaking or connecting with the moon and other planets during certain alignments, or possibly all the time......thus, becoming one with the Earth and the Cosmos; being part of the song/music of the spheres?

Also, there's been a few crop circles found in Michigan and some other states over the last couple of decades, never heard about the one found in the thumb area though. Perhaps people are doing what the ancients did to some extent, except not in stone.....but in fields with symbols, obviously not quite understanding what exactly they are trying to accomplish though (not quite remembering the purpose) Hmmmm????

I think if the Pyramids and Stonehenge etc were reconstructed to exactly how they once were we would be totally floored by what they would actually do and be used for....

9eagle9
15th June 2012, 14:46
The antecedents of the druids built it. The druids were descendants of an originating race in the area, and basically the only ones who know more for sure what stonehenge is for the Druid descendants. Ones of the bloodline, not people who think its interesting to take a course in druidism. There are no courses in druidism you are either one or you are not. The same way one is either Chinese or not. People find this unacceptable but basically no matter how hard I try I cannot be make myself be Chinese no matter how much stir fried rice I eat .

However most of our 'information' and 'facts' come from these very sorts of people. Druids central purpose was to 'preserve knowledge' particularly after Christianity began making its mark on the world.

Druids had an interesting ripple in the pond affect in regards to these sorts of things.

On one level stone henge was meant for X and did this.

On another level it was meant for Y and did that,

On the next level i was meant for K and did this.

And so on.

Some consider it a solar and lunar calendar and one one level it was. At certain times of years there is flux, a flow, an ebb, a tide to the lunar and solar energies. One ebb would be shortly after sundown on the day of the new moon. Okay WHEN precisely is the energies of new moon fully in tide. You monitor with a stone and you mark it.

There are a number of 'minor' standing stones through out all the British Isles and were used in the same way, and one of those levels is pretty much what you have described. Collating levels of energy. Drawing it inward and outward.

People began making their own standing stones that perhaps didn't have the versatility that Stonehenge (or other standing stones) had but served a certain function. An arrangement of stone. A medicine wheel is an example, its really not much different than Stone Henge it is put in a certain place to serve with a specific function.

So I have a series of standing stones in my yard. A medicine wheel, a wheel of the year more precisely . So in the spring and fall there exists a series of energetic circumstances where one could draw up past lives because the earth has witnessed every single anyone may have had here and we leave its conscious imprint on it and it leaves it on ours.

not all people have past lives though.