PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell is Going on in Michigan? A UFO landed in O'Hare Airport?

Mozart
15th June 2012, 00:39
Avalonians,

Surely some of you may be in Michigan, or at least know some people who live in Michigan where those huge numbers (dozens) of those huge Chinook helicopters appeared in the skies in Michigan doing something ... what?

There was one report of a inter-dimensional bleed-through of some sort of damn battle, hence the helicopters appearing. Eh, maybe, but dunno.

There was another report by Sorcha Faal of a real eff'n war going in Michigan with US military troops -- the bad guy military -- attacking militia ... but Sorcha Faal is a proven disinfo site (based on the US Navy intelligence), but, occasionally, that dis-info group slips in truths here and there. 99% of the **** that Sorcha Faal puts out is ****.

Or was it just some exercise by the US Military? This would be the Occam's Razor option and I'd go with this one until better information comes out.

The eff'n Windows Update ate up all my damn links that I had, so now I have to scramble for them and I did not choose the "restore links" option before going ahead with the use of my computer.

So if anybody knows anything of what is really going on there in Michigan -- either in first-person, direct-observation mode, or in second-person from hearing directly from anyone who may have witnessed what's going on in Michigan, or ... ?

I'll go look for links and come back ...

... ok, I'm back ... found this one now that's so new that there's no comments on the thread yet ...

http://johnkettler.com/ufo-lands-in-broad-daylight-at-chicagos-ohare-airport-breaking/

... in which is claimed that an eff'n UFO landed and sat there on the tarmac at O'Hare.

If this is true, then this would likely be the cause of all the helicopters flying about. But O'Hare is far away in another state, far from the Michigan activities, so these easily could be separate events.

And if this is true, then there have got to be some cell-phone pictures that may have made it out there, but the eff'n, goddamn gummint will likely have snagged whatever photos that may have made it out there. Sheesh. And not only that, airports are not exactly free zones in which people can walk anywhere, so airports are the worst places -- in terms of public visibility -- for UFOs to land.

We need those damn submarine lawn darts eff'n NOW!

~Mozart

Ellisa
15th June 2012, 01:19
What drew me to this topic on June 6th this year was the news that there had been a spike in nuclear measurements in the north Michigan area--- and alongside that there were reports alongside about the 'response'--- that is the helicopters etc. and later the extraordinary 'war' suggestion! The topic is now well and truly buried in the mainstream news-- and also no longer being discussed in the 'other' media, and it's only been a week or so ago! As I live in Australia I have no personal experience of this, but the news reports certainly disappeared very quickly indeed. I would really like to read some personal experiences of this incident-- who knows--- maybe it never happened!

eileenrose
15th June 2012, 01:23
John Kettler did post something (or Sunfire) about this topic. I don't recall how many days ago (in either his comment section or his blog). He/they (aliens?) didn't see urgency in it. That is all I recall.

--update----
And I don't know a quick way to find exactly who said what to whom on his one long blog thread. Just saying...I've tried and it takes too long. Just saying where and when I read it ...sorry, but I've given up (on his site) finding comments (to the person below this post).

I'd save what I read....but when I read it I never know if I will mention it ahead of time. Who does?

Strat
15th June 2012, 02:19
Where are these reports coming from? Any links?

I read what you said about your links being 'eaten' but we need more info!

God bless and take care.

9eagle9
15th June 2012, 02:22
The usual after Memorial Day Manuevers out of Selfridge (40 minutes east of me) and the usual prowling around of the Flint branch of the militia, (in my back yard practically) and their usual Humvee-d presence at the Rifle range (5 minutes west of me.) and cruising through the eq trails in their vehicles for no particular reason other than its a shortcut to the rifle range.

But don't take my word for it.....http://www.michiganmilitia.com/press_room.htm

they are very good about talking to the public even if you are not neighbors with them.

Go to the media page where you are chastised by the militia not to take 2nd, and 3rd party reports. Do NOT let them know you've been listening to FAAL these people are relatively intellgient.

sunnyrap
15th June 2012, 02:43
From a local Grand Rapids television station, WOOD TV: http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_rapids/Military-choppers-fly-through-GR-skies

Photo

Military helicopters flew through Grand Rapids Friday afternoon. (June 4, 2010)

Military choppers fly through GR skies
Preparing for President's visit to W. Mich.

Updated: Sunday, 06 Jun 2010, 5:23 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 04 Jun 2010, 10:03 PM EDT

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Military helicopters were in the skies over West Michigan on Friday afternoon. Five hovered over the Grand Rapids area.

24 Hour News 8 received many phone calls and Facebook posts asking why they were in the sky.

Calls to the airport were directed to the White House. The helicopters are likely involved in President Barack Obama's trip to West Michigan on Monday.

Obama will land at Gerald R. Ford International Airport on Monday morning.

24 Hour News 8 was told Marine One will likely fly him to Kalamazoo, where he'll first meet with donors.

From there, he'll go to Western Michigan University's auditorium and deliver the commencement address for Kalamazoo

ghostrider
15th June 2012, 03:41
my wife and daughter will be in Michigan saturday , I'll have them dig around and get the buzz . stay tuned.

Mozart
15th June 2012, 03:56
To a moderator on duty:

Can you kindly add in this -- "A UFO landed in O'Hare Airport? -- to the original subject line in my OP, please?

Tane Mahuta
15th June 2012, 04:27
To a moderator on duty:

Can you kindly add in this -- "A UFO landed in O'Hare Airport? -- to the original subject line in my OP, please?

Hey mozart!!...keep us in tune please!!...

This is the only link I could find.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/03/chicago-ohare-airport-ufo-witness.html

TM

shadowstalker
15th June 2012, 05:36
Military choppers have been flying over here a lot in Middletown Conn, lately as well..

Abhaya
15th June 2012, 07:28
Not sure if its normal for the San diego area, but there is literally non stop f16s flying around here. I mean non stop.

778 neighbour of some guy
15th June 2012, 14:16
Some not to be seen thing in a wrap so tight you are bound to ask yourself "what the F is that i can almost see it, i dont want to believe what i am seeing but there it is anywho?"

And its sitting there for over a whole frigging day???

This just is a provocation or set up, nothing that they want to keep truly hidden would be in the open like this to give everybody the chance to make wild guesses and speculate, they are screwing with your mind people.

Something is up for sure.

Add some black helicopters to atract attention to it and voila, its all over the internet and here we go again.

They will laugh their asses of and read every discussion on it to figure out better ways to keep us occupied, remember this................ forums like avalon are the home off diggers for information, every second spend on this is time won for them.

Dont fall for it.

humanalien
15th June 2012, 14:41
To a moderator on duty:

Hey mozart!!...keep us in tune please!!...

This is the only link I could find.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/03/chicago-ohare-airport-ufo-witness.html

TM

That video is from 2006.

kcbc2010
15th June 2012, 15:19
Ummmm....O'Hare is in Chicago, IL. Maybe visiting the Obama campaign office? I don't know.

There's been nothing unusual in my area of SE Michigan, excluding the usual craziness that comes out of Wayne County/Detroit proper.

CeltMan
15th June 2012, 15:21
"Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That Rocked N. Michigan"

Here is a link to the report by that reporter.

Apparently that same reporter usually had access to that and other military establishments, his arrest was unprecendented, and unexplained.

I believe there was also a thread at TOTs about this?

So something big was definately happening there at that time.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/06/11/reporter-detainedarrested-investigating-mysterious-explosion-that-rocked-n-michigan/

Arrowwind
15th June 2012, 15:49
I was camping along Lake Meade in Arizona this past spring and got up one day to dozens of aircraft flying overhead, and lake meade reallyis kind of out in the middle of nowhere. Many back helicopters also, It was quite disturbing to the spirit.

I found out a couple of days later that Obama had made an appearence at a huge Solar Energy Facility not too far away near the Arizona Nevada border. Apparently where he goes, so do many air craft.

But Black Helicopters are also known to show when UFO activity is seen.

Mozart
15th June 2012, 16:21
That video is from 2006.

humanalien ~

Thank you for making a note of that. I had recognized that photo as an old one that had already made the rounds on the Internet and I suspect that this old one was a man-made one.

So the wrong photo was used for this alleged O'Hare UFO event.

Kettler is saying that it was, indeed, a reptoid UFO that had landed.

What we need is those eff'n submarine "lawn darts" everywhere. We need the Eiffel Tower to be put over the White House.

And to those of you who made a note that O'Hare is in Illinois ... yes, that's correct, but it may be close enough to have a connection, perhaps?

And Celtman -- thank you for posting that link about the arrest of that reporter.

Something's going on up there in Michigan, for sure.

~Mozart

Peace of Mind
15th June 2012, 16:56
woah, interesting...

I saw 2 chinooks flying over the Hudson river in NYC yesterday, about 5:3o P.M. I remember telling a friend "do you see those chinooks over there, what are they doing here?" I most likely would have forgotten about them...but now that I see this thread...hmmm.

Peace

Moemers
15th June 2012, 17:34
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/v1daa/5_days_ago_a_redditor_detected_a_radiation_spike/

Ki's
15th June 2012, 18:28
What drew me to this topic on June 6th this year was the news that there had been a spike in nuclear measurements in the north Michigan area--- and alongside that there were reports alongside about the 'response'--- that is the helicopters etc. and later the extraordinary 'war' suggestion! The topic is now well and truly buried in the mainstream news-- and also no longer being discussed in the 'other' media, and it's only been a week or so ago! As I live in Australia I have no personal experience of this, but the news reports certainly disappeared very quickly indeed. I would really like to read some personal experiences of this incident-- who knows--- maybe it never happened!

Hold your right hand up...palm facing you...fingers together and thumb extended slightly. That is what Michigan looks like, surrounded on three sides by the great lakes. From my understanding, the radiation spike was in the area by your wrist (left side). Alpena would be near the tip of your index finger. For reference, I live in the thumb.
I spoke to a friend in Alpena and one in Traverse City (that would be by the tip of your little finger) and neither of them heard, felt or were aware of any type of explosion or military response in Northern Michigan.
That doesn't necessarily mean nothing occurred, but that's the scoop from some locals.

As a side note, the area and Lake Huron does seem to have a lot of UFO activity. Many sightings by my own family going back to the 50's. My son once watched a large UFO hovering over the lake and shining a light down into the water. The light penetrated through approximately 50 ft of water, allowing my son to see all the way to the lake bed and see what was on the lake bed as well as fish swimming through the water.

I may have to make a road trip.

humanalien
15th June 2012, 21:37
I was camping along Lake Meade in Arizona this past spring and got up one day to dozens of aircraft flying overhead, and lake meade reallyis kind of out in the middle of nowhere. Many back helicopters also, It was quite disturbing to the spirit.

I found out a couple of days later that Obama had made an appearence at a huge Solar Energy Facility not too far away near the Arizona Nevada border. Apparently where he goes, so do many air craft.

That sound like the usual cover story, anytime the military is flying overhead.
Has anyone found out if obama actually made an appearance at the solar energy facility?

markoid
15th June 2012, 23:12
This, on msm today in Oz. A drone it may be.... but how the hell does it fly?

'People in Washington D.C. have been buzzing about what they thought was a UFO atop a flatbed truck on the Capitol Beltway.
Turns out the disc-shaped object was just a run-of-the-mill military drone.
MyFoxDC reports that what drivers saw — and some photographed — on Interstate 270, and then later on Interstate 495, was an X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System being transported from Edwards Air Force Base in California to the Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland for testing.

During its travels through the D.C. area, local station WTOP reported a flurry of activity on Twitter about the strange-looking object.
This not the first time a drone was mistaken for something alien. Last year, a drone being transported by flatbed to Pax River for practicing aircraft carrier takeoffs and landings was also mistaken for a UFO, the Daily Caller reported.'

http://au.news.yahoo.com/odd/a/-/odd/13959301/ufo-spotted-in-washington/

DreamsInDigital
15th June 2012, 23:21
never mind...

Arrowwind
17th June 2012, 21:57

That sound like the usual cover story, anytime the military is flying overhead.
Has anyone found out if obama actually made an appearance at the solar energy facility?

Well, yes, It was a big event in the newspapers etc with state reps there.

Bongo
17th June 2012, 22:11
it does look like a X-47B with a cover on it

here is the pic on the lorry with the cover on

http://johnkettler.com/wp-content/uploads/OHareUFO.jpg

and here is a side view pic of a X-47B

http://www.aviationnews.eu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/X-47B_168063.jpg

Mozart
18th June 2012, 00:40
Here's a copy from the comments section of David Wilcock's latest blog post:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1060-massdivine

From "Kimberly"

The only things that can be verified at this moment about the “380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle” is this:

1- "At 10 a.m. on Wednesday, 6/6/2012, a mysterious explosion shook homes over hundreds of square miles in Northeastern Michigan. The ground shaking explosion was heard from Presque Isle to Lincoln, and out west as far as Hillman. The Alpena County Sheriff's Department dispatched deputies to locate the source of the blast; but no cause was ever found."

2- Planes and Helicopters in the area at South Bend.

3- There is the Alpena Combat Readiness Training center in the area.

There is also this article which may explain the equipment movements.

LANSING, Mich. (AP) - About 150 Michigan Air National Guard personnel are deploying to Estonia for a training exercise.

It was announced Wednesday the airmen will be overseas for two weeks in support of Saber Strike 2012.

The deployment will include A-10 Thunderbolt II and KC-135 Stratotanker aircraft from Selfridge Air National Guard Base and personnel from the 127th Wing at Selfridge, the 110th Airlift Wing in Battle Creek, the Combat Readiness Training Center in Alpena and Michigan Joint Forces Headquarters in Lansing.

The Michigan Air National Guard says in a statement it will provide close-air-support via the A-10 and aerial refueling capabilities via the KC-135.

Saber Strike 2012 involves 2,000 personnel from eight countries. It's to take place in mid-June.

ALSO to take into consideration:

There's some sort of issue with a nuclear power plant on the Michigan/Indiana border. It vented unexpectedly last year, and it now seems to have developed a coolant leak. No reports of raised radiation in the area, however. If there IS an issue, It will be reported at MichiganMilitia.com and repeated by affiliated units nationwide.

For all we know, This report may be meant as the "Chicken Little" so people ignore when the real crap goes down.

WhiteFeather
18th June 2012, 00:57
Interesting! That navy craft photo looks like a close match with the UFO photo.

Mozart
18th June 2012, 04:07
Another quote from Wilcock's comments section:

I read from one of the bloggers from ‘Before it’s news’ that he woke up at 4 a.m. the morning of the blast and his nose started to bleed, but heavily, the bathroom was a mess and he was very ill for a few days.

Doctor
18th June 2012, 04:23

Hold your right hand up...palm facing you...fingers together and thumb extended slightly. That is what Michigan looks like, surrounded on three sides by the great lakes. From my understanding, the radiation spike was in the area by your wrist (left side). Alpena would be near the tip of your index finger. For reference, I live in the thumb.
I spoke to a friend in Alpena and one in Traverse City (that would be by the tip of your little finger) and neither of them heard, felt or were aware of any type of explosion or military response in Northern Michigan.
That doesn't necessarily mean nothing occurred, but that's the scoop from some locals.

As a side note, the area and Lake Huron does seem to have a lot of UFO activity. Many sightings by my own family going back to the 50's. My son once watched a large UFO hovering over the lake and shining a light down into the water. The light penetrated through approximately 50 ft of water, allowing my son to see all the way to the lake bed and see what was on the lake bed as well as fish swimming through the water.

I may have to make a road trip.

I'm from Michigan and based on what I hear from my friends back home is that there has been in increase in visual activity. Radiation levels are at a high, chemtrail reports are increasing exponentially, and even just odd observations in the sky of craft and lights in the distance.

Now I'm from Traverse City. I lived there for most of my life. My friends there tell me that it's like there are bombs being dropped, but there's nothing in sight. They are discovering now that in the bottom of the lakes, and even further below, there are ancient artifacts being discovered. One of which, is very similar to Stonehenge. So I wouldn't at all be surprised that crafts have had some interest with the Great Lakes.

Kendall
18th June 2012, 04:51
"Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That Rocked N. Michigan"

Here is a link to the report by that reporter.

Apparently that same reporter usually had access to that and other military establishments, his arrest was unprecendented, and unexplained.

I believe there was also a thread at TOTs about this?

So something big was definately happening there at that time.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/06/11/reporter-detainedarrested-investigating-mysterious-explosion-that-rocked-n-michigan/

500 law enforcement meeting, 75% destroyed by a 2000 pound bomb the reporter states. Interesting.

SKIBADABOMSKI
18th June 2012, 05:06
These are crafts that are on record and will be transported in plain view and when they fly they get mistaken for UFOs ... so imagine what type of craft they have that they don't want anyone to see.

We have to get over this flying saucer stuff. It's obvious that if we are making them at this stage of our hairy lives that most of what has been seen is ours.

Except for stuff that has been seen in space.

RedeZra
18th June 2012, 07:35
explosion and radiation

sounds like nuclear bomb(s)

bmAmKePHuEs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon

but what are they bombing

perhaps a UFO portal ?