PDA

View Full Version : Sometime You Just Gotta

Fred Steeves
15th June 2012, 11:45
That poor cable t.v. service guy.

For a couple of months now I've been living at our weekend place on the river, doing lots of remodeling, and getting it ready for me and the wife to move into and make our full time residence next month. You have to stand in the street to get cell phone service here, so last night's errand was to have the cable guy come out, and upgrade our cable/internet service to also include telephone service.

So back to the cable guy, he got to witness the side of me not many ever see, and it's not very often. Most people know the Fred that jokes around a lot, and is very laid back. So laid back in fact that it can be confused with someone who can be pushed around.

The side he got to see last night only emerges when a certain intangible line is crossed, and that side is of no mind for joking around. So what was the line this poor guy inadvertantly stepped across? He needed to see my drivers license at the moment of signing for the work completed.

Yeah, I know it may sound trivial, and if this were with a new company that hadn't already been our provider for years, I wouldn't have had a problem. But we HAVE been a customer for years, in two different houses to boot. I took it the way I would take it if a cop just walked up and demanded to randomly search my truck. With a polite but firm "NO".

So he has to drive off a ways to get cell phone service to talk to his boss. After 20 minutes or so he calls the new phone he had just installed, and was very sorry. He had done all he could for me, but the orders had come from on high, and there was no other option. Either I produced my license, or the equipment would have to be removed. That was when he saw, or rather heard the other Fred. Cable guy, meet Mr. Not So Nice...

I was furious. "Who did the order come from? Is he the C.E.O.? What's his name? What's his number, I want to talk to him right now! This is a road you guys don't want to go down, I'm going to have this splashed on the front page of The Tampa Bay Times! Come on back and rip everything out then, because I'm not going to do it!"

In the interim 15 minutes before he got back, there were two things going through my mind. 1) A list waiting to be filled in. CEO's name, e-mail address, phone number, and the name of this poor fellow's immediate supervisor. I was going to climb the bulls**t ladder while he waited. 2) Wondering how I was going to explain to me lovely wife why not only do we not have phone service, but also no t.v. or internet...Ouch!

When he got back I could see it in his eyes. "Oh my gawd, this guy is CRRRAAAAAAZY!"(LOL) But he was also the bearer of good news. Someone had waved their little magic wand, and my driver's license number was hereby no longer required.(Hee Hee)

This is how the game works folks. It's the death by a thousand cuts, and every one of them is for the sake of "convenience". Except convenience keeps requiring more and more effort and hoop jumping to maintain. I think that what I demonstrated last night is the exact road we all need to take to gum up the great machine, and make it melt from within. By looking it dead in the eye, and letting it know in no uncertain terms: "I WILL NOT COMPLY"

The machine is cowardly at heart, and it's terrified of being called out of the shadows to account for itself. Look at the power of just one person who is pissed off and has had enough. How long do you figure that new drivers license rule, likely inspired by Homeland Security, would last, if even 100 out of it's hundreds of thousands of customers did what I did?

I would venture to say about a New York Minute.:p

Cheers All,
Fred

9eagle9
15th June 2012, 13:06
Great Story Fred.

But yeah seriously if we can't tame the cable guy what makes us think we are going to tame the world's power brokers. Gotta start somewhere.

humanalien
15th June 2012, 14:52
That poor cable t.v. service guy.

For a couple of months now I've been living at our weekend place on the river, doing lots of remodeling, and getting it ready for me and the wife to move into and make our full time residence next month. You have to stand in the street to get cell phone service here, so last night's errand was to have the cable guy come out, and upgrade our cable/internet service to also include telephone service.

So back to the cable guy, he got to witness the side of me not many ever see, and it's not very often. Most people know the Fred that jokes around a lot, and is very laid back. So laid back in fact that it can be confused with someone who can be pushed around.

The side he got to see last night only emerges when a certain intangible line is crossed, and that side is of no mind for joking around. So what was the line this poor guy inadvertantly stepped across? He needed to see my drivers license at the moment of signing for the work completed.

Yeah, I know it may sound trivial, and if this were with a new company that hadn't already been our provider for years, I wouldn't have had a problem. But we HAVE been a customer for years, in two different houses to boot. I took it the way I would take it if a cop just walked up and demanded to randomly search my truck. With a polite but firm "NO".

So he has to drive off a ways to get cell phone service to talk to his boss. After 20 minutes or so he calls the new phone he had just installed, and was very sorry. He had done all he could for me, but the orders had come from on high, and there was no other option. Either I produced my license, or the equipment would have to be removed. That was when he saw, or rather heard the other Fred. Cable guy, meet Mr. Not So Nice...

I was furious. "Who did the order come from? Is he the C.E.O.? What's his name? What's his number, I want to talk to him right now! This is a road you guys don't want to go down, I'm going to have this splashed on the front page of The Tampa Bay Times! Come on back and rip everything out then, because I'm not going to do it!"

In the interim 15 minutes before he got back, there were two things going through my mind. 1) A list waiting to be filled in. CEO's name, e-mail address, phone number, and the name of this poor fellow's immediate supervisor. I was going to climb the bulls**t ladder while he waited. 2) Wondering how I was going to explain to me lovely wife why not only do we not have phone service, but also no t.v. or internet...Ouch!

When he got back I could see it in his eyes. "Oh my gawd, this guy is CRRRAAAAAAZY!"(LOL) But he was also the bearer of good news. Someone had waved their little magic wand, and my driver's license number was hereby no longer required.(Hee Hee)

This is how the game works folks. It's the death by a thousand cuts, and every one of them is for the sake of "convenience". Except convenience keeps requiring more and more effort and hoop jumping to maintain. I think that what I demonstrated last night is the exact road we all need to take to gum up the great machine, and make it melt from within. By looking it dead in the eye, and letting it know in no uncertain terms: "I WILL NOT COMPLY"

The machine is cowardly at heart, and it's terrified of being called out of the shadows to account for itself. Look at the power of just one person who is pissed off and has had enough. How long do you figure that new drivers license rule, likely inspired by Homeland Security, would last, if even 100 out of it's hundreds of thousands of customers did what I did?

I would venture to say about a New York Minute.:p

Cheers All,
Fred

Mean-while, they probably got your license number from the DMV.
You should check the cable company to see if they got the correct
number. This should tell you if they got it from other sources.

Cartomancer
15th June 2012, 15:31
Thank you Fred for doing that. I went to the drugstore last week to buy a bic lighter. I was asked for my i.d. for that! I am fifty years old! What the hell is going on in this country? We have descended into pre-war Germany and no one gives a coopers damn about any of this. We are truely a bunch of stupid sheep. Bravo to you for standing your ground. Someone at the cable company saw a sh*t storm coming their way and wisely backed off.

While we're ranting about the cable monopoly it is highway robbery to have to pay 45.00 per month just to get on the internet. First they stole broadcast tv right out from under us with this digital signal that does not work and now we have to pay another 45.00 per month just to watch commercials? On top of that is seems they took the broadcast frequencies to use for Drone aircraft. Try to find a reason on the internet why they changed from airwaves to digital and you will find nothing but a very thick smokescreen.

SEAM
15th June 2012, 15:37
I'm guessing Verizon FIOS? Been That, Done There.. & if it is VF, this will be the first of many appointments, some broken, some made.
Then when you discover that the HD channels don't have volume, they'll say "Sorry, we don't support that "Flat Screen".. on and on...

Fred Steeves
15th June 2012, 15:45
Mean-while, they probably got your license number from the DMV.
You should check the cable company to see if they got the correct
number. This should tell you if they got it from other sources.

That wouldn't be a shocker, but this is coming from people who already know things as personal as my wife's mother's maiden name ffs. This is just the new conditioning program, where it eventually becomes "normal" to have to prove our innocence, and who we are every time we turn around. I don't really even blame the head of the cable company, because I'm certain it's due to Homeland Security initiatives.

RMorgan
15th June 2012, 15:46
Hey Fred,

Hahahaha! I didn´t know a driving license was required for surfing the web!

Does your tv or pc have something like an steering wheel attached to it?

You should have called the traffic department in front of the guy and asked if a driving license is required for such services.

Cheers,

Raf.

Davy
15th June 2012, 15:48
Good for you Fred. I would have felt the same way, There is no customer service anymore. They just want your money and could care less that you have been a customer of theirs for years paying in your hard earned money to them. You stood up to them and took a stand for yourself when they realized you were not going to go through with it and that you would no longer be a customer, losing your money, they changed their Tune.

SilentFeathers
15th June 2012, 15:59
It's getting pretty bad for sure, people are seeing so many control mechanisms on so many levels that they are becoming conditioned to think that they are suppose to do it to on every level, same goes for ethics etc especially business and moral ethics....it's the "hey the govt's and big business rip everyone off and control everyone and get away with it so why can't we" mentality.

Won't be long and you'll have to give urine sample just to enter a Walmart!

...seems everywhere I look I see hypocrisy and insane idiotic ridiculous behavior....it's quite pathetic to say the least.

jackovesk
15th June 2012, 16:04
Just logged in to say 'Well Done' Fred...:clap2:

Logging out now...

A Simple Human
15th June 2012, 16:06

F#ck yeah! :thumb:

That wouldn't be a shocker, but this is coming from people who already know things as personal as my wife's mother's maiden name ffs. This is just the new conditioning program, where it eventually becomes "normal" to have to prove our innocence, and who we are every time we turn around. I don't really even blame the head of the cable company, because I'm certain it's due to Homeland Security initiatives.

My take - The nuisance of having to divulge your I.D., driver's license, social security #, mother's maiden name, etc... for practically any and all services now is the Cabal's means with which to coax the uninformed and unsuspecting populace into accepting an all-encompassing RFID chip implant (or other such device) as a means of convenience.

Humanity needs to start taking back it's power at every level, just as you have demonstrated with your story.

gripreaper
15th June 2012, 16:16
Hey Fred,

Hahahaha! I didn´t know a driving license was required for surfing the web!

Does your tv or pc have something like an steering wheel attached to it?

You should have called the traffic department in front of the guy and asked if a driving license is required for such services.

Cheers,

Raf.

Actually, a "drivers license" is not required by any of us unless we are for hire commercially and transporting goods, and is the jurisdiction of the transportation department. The rest of us are just traveling in our private conveyances. States have no jurisdiction to issue drivers licenses at all, and the compulsory lie that we need one, which we inadvertently succumb to, gives them jurisdiction because we volunteered to enter into an adhesion contract with the state.

Your vehicle is registered to the state as well and is an asset of the state, which you gave to them when you transferred a certificate of title. The original manufacturers certificate of origin (lawful title) is sent to the state when the vehicle was first released from the dealership when it was new.

So, not only are you owned by the state through your birth certification as an asset of the state, but your alleged vehicle belongs to the state, and your "privilege" to drive as a slave via adhesion to the state is only allowed so that you can go to work and give your energy to the state.

I just laugh when someone tells me not to take the mark of the beast (the RFID chip) when we are total slaves already.

Fred Steeves
15th June 2012, 16:26
My take - The nuisance of having to divulge your I.D., driver's license, social security #, mother's maiden name, etc... for practically any and all services now is the Cabal's means with which to coax the uninformed and unsuspecting populace into accepting an all-encompassing RFID chip implant (or other such device) as a means of convenience.

Funny you say that, as I almost added sarcastically to my last post how simple things would be if we were all just chipped. That way, "whoever" needs "whatever" can just pull out their handy dandy pocket scanner. This is most certainly the plan, and it's plainly there for all to see. Anyone tried getting a hotel room without a credit card lately?

gripreaper
15th June 2012, 16:27

No coaxing necessary. People voluntarily list all of their history, their friends, their locations, their activities, and their personal information online on Facebook.

Facebook just went public with a market cap of 100 BILLION, yet it does not make a dime in commerce. Anyone wonder who is paying for this information and why? How can a company be worth 100 billion when it makes nothing, generates no revenue, and has no business model.

Go figure...

Fred Steeves
15th June 2012, 16:47
So, not only are you owned by the state through your birth certification as an asset of the state, but your alleged vehicle belongs to the state, and your "privilege" to drive as a slave via adhesion to the state is only allowed so that you can go to work and give your energy to the state.

I just laugh when someone tells me not to take the mark of the beast when we are total slaves already.

You make many good points grimreaper, but the last part I take issue with. I won't consider myself a "total slave", until the day I prostrate myself to kiss someone's jackboot. My head will be laying in a basket before that happens.:)

gripreaper
15th June 2012, 16:59

I just laugh when someone tells me not to take the mark of the beast when we are total slaves already.

You make many good points grimreaper, but the last part I take issue with. I won't consider myself a "total slave", until the day I prostrate myself to kiss someone's jackboot. My head will be laying in a basket before that happens.:)

I'm totally with you on that. It's "grip" reaper as in, we need to get a grip cause we reap what we sow. I'm all for extricating oneself from the matrix of slavery, and I've put in thousands of hours of study and research on how to do just that, and it's not as simple as sending a declaration to the Secretary of State and rescinding all of your adhesion contracts. The challenge with doing that is, it makes it very difficult to operate in commerce, as commerce is totally imbedded in the slave system.

Yet, there are those who say it is the only way, to stand sovereign as a self realized and self responsible and self determined individual. I like to use the example of the Lakota nation, which is sovereign and outside the jurisdiction of the corporate US. Yet, the poverty on the Pine Gap Indian reservation is atrocious, as most of these sovereign native americans cannot operate in commerce without succumbing to registering as 14th amendment citizens and taking the privileges afforded indentured slaves. It's ironic, since they are sitting on top of the largest oil field known as the Bakken oil field, while just north of them in Williston, North Dakota, the oil companies are making huge profits extracting this oil which actually belongs to the Lakotas.

I certainly would have handled the cable guy just as you did and I think we need to stop feeding the beast wherever we can. Until we starve the beast, it will continue to eat thee host.

Zencat
15th June 2012, 17:06
Great going, Fred! Like you, I tend to be a mellow sort of a guy. But sometimes, when dealing with some of the imbeciles out there, you have to bring out your "inner Shiva"!

Someone mentioned conditioning. Recently, at Trader Joes, I was intending to pay for my groceries with cash. It was a relatively small amount. I was dumbfounded when the counter clerk asked me for my driver's license!

The manager, who was standing next to her just rolled his eyes and told her that it wasn't needed for cash payments.

God help us!

Fred Steeves
15th June 2012, 17:26
Someone mentioned conditioning. Recently, at Trader Joes, I was intending to pay for my groceries with cash. It was a relatively small amount. I was dumbfounded when the counter clerk asked me for my driver's license!

The manager, who was standing next to her just rolled his eyes and told her that it wasn't needed for cash payments.

God help us!

Hi Zencat, as long as we have to have cameras tracking us everywhere we go, we could atleast put it to good use, and pull up the shot showing the expression on your face at that moment. That I would like to see.

Sidney
15th June 2012, 18:07
YOU GO FRED!!!!! Reminds me of when I said no to the Census. I told them "I will give you the number of people in my home and their ages, and it ismy constitutional right to give you nothing more". The lady at the door said, "Oh, OK". LOL It really is not that hard to just SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Simple Human
15th June 2012, 18:10
Actually, a "drivers license" is not required by any of us unless we are for hire commercially and transporting goods, and is the jurisdiction of the transportation department. The rest of us are just traveling in our private conveyances. States have no jurisdiction to issue drivers licenses at all, and the compulsory lie that we need one, which we inadvertently succumb to, gives them jurisdiction because we volunteered to enter into an adhesion contract with the state.

Your vehicle is registered to the state as well and is an asset of the state, which you gave to them when you transferred a certificate of title. The original manufacturers certificate of origin (lawful title) is sent to the state when the vehicle was first released from the dealership when it was new.

I just laugh when someone tells me not to take the mark of the beast (the RFID chip) when we are total slaves already.

@ gripreaper,

Currently, we most certainly are slaves to a system. The “mark of the beast”, which would compartmentalize all of our information into an easily deactivated account, whether it is a RFID implant, cell phone, pass port, barcode, etc... would only serve to further our enslavement.

While the Cabal has certain elements in place to make life burdensome, the fact is I can still find a store that doesn’t require an I.D., select the items I’d like to purchase, and pay for them with paper money. The “mark of the beast” could have the potential to stop that, and make simply surviving much more difficult for the populace.

No coaxing necessary. People voluntarily list all of their history, their friends, their locations, their activities, and their personal information online on Facebook.

Facebook just went public with a market cap of 100 BILLION, yet it does not make a dime in commerce. Anyone wonder who is paying for this information and why? How can a company be worth 100 billion when it makes nothing, generates no revenue, and has no business model.

Go figure...
Apparently Facebook boasts a staggering approximate 1 billion users (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403410,00.asp). Now I’m sure there are individuals, who do not own a computer or have internet access, that would also gladly provide all their personal and private information to the prying eyes of the Cabal; although, that still leaves roughly 6/7 of the world’s population (http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html) without an account.

I merely posit that the aggravation of all these I.D. checks is just one means of trying to get the group of humanity, not willing to voluntary fork over information, to comply. Yes, they already have our information. It’s about the process.

I certainly would have handled the cable guy just as you did and I think we need to stop feeding the beast wherever we can. Until we starve the beast, it will continue to eat thee host.

Having read many of your posts, I know we agree on the following. Humanity needs to put aside certain technology until such time we can properly manage it, embrace our spirituality, and take our power back!

A.S.H.

mosquito
16th June 2012, 02:38
Good for you Fred !