PDA

View Full Version : Blood of the Gods

Deega
8th August 2010, 17:40
Hi All avalonians and guests,

Please check these links below, it could be very interesting links to traced the blood characteristics of the Gods and ourself.

Do we have blood similarities with our creators...?, you may be able to decide for yourself.

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

http://www.anomalog.com/

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/B/blood.html

All my blessings.

Deega

MargueriteBee
9th August 2010, 02:43
Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for posting this, no wonder they were always after my blood.

mike1414
9th August 2010, 11:15
hey..this is an interesting topic...many thanks for sharing...

theres a thread on Onegative blood here.... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?669-RH-neg-blood-and-its-history

peace always
mike

Deega
9th August 2010, 13:09
Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for posting this, no wonder they were always after my blood.

Hi Marguerite,

Very interesting, "they were after my blood", what/who was, when, how they get it, may you say...?

All my blessings.

Deega

Tuza
9th August 2010, 13:45
My blood type is A negative and my father was born and raised in Edinburgh, so does that mean I am a draconian, yeek.

Deega
9th August 2010, 15:51
My blood type is A negative and my father was born and raised in Edinburgh, so does that mean I am a draconian, yeek.

Thanks for your comments Tuza,

My guess is that we are of this World or we were brought on Earth by intelligence being, may it be the Annunaki, the Nephilim, the pleidians, or others. Whatever our sources, we are great, we are "love" when we want, we are both polarities at the same time and we are divine when we put ourself to being that. Then the source is less important than who we are!

All my blessings.

Deega

MargueriteBee
9th August 2010, 18:02
The school, work, doctors, hospitols, the red cross. I was always getting phone calls to donate my blood. I got sick of it so I ate badly for a few months and when my blood was checked next time I was told I couldn't donate anymore because I was enemic. I moved with out a forwarding address once just to shake them off.

My mother was O positive and I am O negative. I was born three months early after her body rejected mine.

rosie
9th August 2010, 19:32
MargueriteBee, your O negative blood can save many lives. O negative can be used used for anyone requiring a blood transfusion. That is why they would like you to donate it.

Just by donating blood once a month, you can save many lives!

I can see how it must have drove you crazy, but it is for a very good cause.
in love & light :wub:

Deega
9th August 2010, 21:01
Hi visitors of this Tread,

Today, I find a YouTube 12 parts series of Stewart Swerdlow title "Blue Blood, True Blood". I added the 1st video in, you will be able to follow the other parts on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCqAEdrGsQ&feature=related

Stewart is a gifted medical intuitive, clairvoyant who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns.

All my blessings.

Deega

hettleman
10th August 2010, 18:24
I am A-negative and can see evidence of what was once webbing between my toes. I have red hair, was certified gifted in school and I have psychic abilities. I also have a daughter who was abducted throughout her childhood and memory of a couple of personal encounters myself. When I read about this RH-neg factor in the links provided in this thread, and it's suggested root of origin, it makes me want to cleanse my body and soul and align and repent! My aunt is into geneology and tells me we are related to several US Presidents, King Bruce of Scottland and even the Queen. She is proud, I view it very differently.

My point is...we are not our bodies! We are the soul that inhabits the temporary vehicle, so we may experience and express in this particular dimension of duality. Whatever our DNA is, or whomever we are seeded from, we are all children of the most high. Soverign light beings, conscious sparks of the ONE. As I stated in my book, Timely Acceptance - The God Within, I believe Jesus may have been unique by being the only "purebred" and we are all perhaps, mutts. Which would explain Christianity's belief that Jesus is the way home. My interpretation being...Jesus knows (remembers) where "home" is and perhaps is the only one to whom Dad gave the key to the front door.

Just trying to find a little humor in it all and put anyone else who may have this RH-Neg factor at ease. In other words, it's not important, IMO. (Other than understanding this aspect of DNA manipulation, the history of mankind and it's origin and innerbreeding with other life forms...aka gods.) Hence, the "Blood of the Gods" is really "gods" with a small "g".

Deega
10th August 2010, 21:01
My point is...we are not our bodies! We are the soul that inhabits the temporary vehicle, so we may experience and express in this particular dimension of duality. Whatever our DNA is, or whomever we are seeded from, we are all children of the most high. Soverign light beings, conscious sparks of the ONE. As I stated in my book, Timely Acceptance - The God Within, I believe Jesus may have been unique by being the only "purebred" and we are all perhaps, mutts. Which would explain Christianity's belief that Jesus is the way home. My interpretation being...Jesus knows (remembers) where "home" is and perhaps is the only one to whom Dad gave the key to the front door.

Just trying to find a little humor in it all and put anyone else who may have this RH-Neg factor at ease. In other words, it's not important, IMO. (Other than understanding this aspect of DNA manipulation, the history of mankind and it's origin and innerbreeding with other life forms...aka gods.) Hence, the "Blood of the Gods" is really "gods" with a small "g".

Hi Hettleman,

Great post, I guess your post come at the right time.

I'm all with you, we are not our body.

As you said, the blood that sustain us is the means to support the spirit, the soul.

Our creator were magnificient beings such that we are conscious, we are in the 3rd dimension, one challenging dimension, two opposites polarities to garantee our living.

Yet, we struggle to be loving to others, we struggle to accept bad things done on us, we struggle to forgive, and I can go on. And all of this is guarantee by our blood, our system, our body, wonderful...!

All my blessings.

Deega

MargueriteBee
11th August 2010, 08:03
Call me crazy but I get a feeling that DNA changes are being tracked.

Deega
12th August 2010, 00:21
Call me crazy but I get a feeling that DNA changes are being tracked.

Hi Marguerite,

I think that we are all related by blood somehow, that's what makes us one (all) and unique at the same time. I wouldn't call any negative on Marguerite.

May you tell, where do you think this feeling come from...? And may you tell how you come about thinking that your DNA is changing...? And from your feeling, who do you think is tracking this changes...? Do you feel that the tracking is good or not for you?

All my blessings.

Deega