PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Daddy? Parentage Questions & Pictures of Present & Past World Leaders

Alie
18th June 2012, 16:56
Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words …

I have discovered a few other Presidential & World Leaders parentage Issues, which are similar to the questions surrounding President Obama. There were similar issues throughout history that the public never thought to question. I believe it is TIME TO DEMAND THE TRUTH.

This collection of pictures (montage) which I happened to find is a result of my imagination, nothing more.

If you are interested in researching the associations, there are countless websites that discuss the parentage of these world leaders --- some agreeing with the association and some disputing it. It is up to you to discern whether or not these pictorial suggestions are true or not.

The purpose of this montage is to stir up public sentiment to DEMAND the truth! If any or all of the pictorial suggestions are true, then we have a right to know.

Below is a list of the names of people that are shown in the pictures.

US President Obama - Malcolm X
Bill Clinton – Nelson Rockefeller
Bill Clinton – Winthrop Rockefeller
Jimmy Carter – Joseph Kennedy Sr.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel – Hitler
Alois Hitler - Salomon Mayer von Rothschild & Maria Anna Schicklgruber (Alois Hitler is the father of Hitler)

we-R-one
18th June 2012, 18:18
I wouldn't waste any time on the "birther" issue, because if I understand what you're implying there is no issue,... legally. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, is none other than a corporation, so it can legally follow corporate law which means it doesn't matter if the President is not a natural born citizen, legally. So much time is wasted arguing about this, which is what they want. What many should be doing, is focusing on the reasons why we were set up as a corporation and how this affects each and every citizen. This corporate status originated in 1868. So what's happening will continue to happen because it's not unconstitutional it's non-constitutional, meaning it's legal because you reside under a de facto government not a de jure. If we were set up as a de jure form of government and they were pulling this crap, then it would be unconstitutional.

Kimberley
18th June 2012, 18:26
Certainly interesting!

Much love! :hug:

Alie
18th June 2012, 18:42
I wouldn't waste any time on the "birther" issue, because if I understand what you're implying there is no issue,... legally. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, is none other than a corporation, so it can legally follow corporate law which means it doesn't matter if the President is not a natural born citizen, legally. So much time is wasted arguing about this, which is what they want. What many should be doing, is focusing on the reasons why we were set up as a corporation and how this affects each and every citizen. This corporate status originated in 1868. So what's happening will continue to happen because it's not unconstitutional it's non-constitutional, meaning it's legal because you reside under a de facto government not a de jure. If we were set up as a de jure form of government and they were pulling this crap, then it would be unconstitutional.

I certainly could have used the wrong word, so thanks for pointing it out so I took "birther" out of the title and post. There is no issue whatsoever. This shows some pictures of folks that might or might not be related. If they prove to be related sometime in the future, then I think that is the issue.

Star Tsar
18th June 2012, 20:18
Merkel and Hitler look so much alike nose ear and mouth shape is uncanny!

Avocadess
21st June 2012, 03:24
I enjoy the connection between Obama and Malcolm X. ;)

Alie
21st June 2012, 20:44
I was really hoping these pictures would have struck a nerve. For instance ... the possibility that HITLER either didn't die in the bunker or they inseminated someone (sister of Eva Braun) and left a secret child. We're talking about a 60 year old lie. the nerve to be told Lies about HITLER, much less all those president. I think we must start demanding the TRUTH.

TRUTH is all we are asking for ...

deridan
21st June 2012, 21:32
before we look for conspiracy in Merkel, lets remember that people from the same region / country can share common features.
(& i'd give it up for merkel [as in cheering], considering her setting the trend for having ex-scientists in government).

when it comes to Hitler. came across proof somewhere,..oh, it was on RedIce, a death picture at a ripe old age, hidden in some Argentinian village,,,
..what was he doing?....just retired?

Ellisa
21st June 2012, 22:11
What is the point of this? Other than a laugh!

Surely a person's parentage is just a start-- It's what you do with it that matters. It must be difficult growing in the shadow of a famous, or even worse, an infamous person. It is much easier to grow successfully and happily from a loving, ordinary but supportive background. We all have the potential to achieve regardless of our background.

I agree with deridan who suggested that there will often be facial and body structure similarities in people from the same area, --- and I remember hearing that many of the people of Eastern Europe-Asia have some genes from Genghis Khan! He was apparently a very busy conqueror in every way.

Alie
21st June 2012, 22:33
What is the point of this? Other than a laugh!

Surely a person's parentage is just a start-- It's what you do with it that matters. It must be difficult growing in the shadow of a famous, or even worse, an infamous person. It is much easier to grow successfully and happily from a loving, ordinary but supportive background. We all have the potential to achieve regardless of our background.

I agree with deridan who suggested that there will often be facial and body structure similarities in people from the same area, --- and I remember hearing that many of the people of Eastern Europe-Asia have some genes from Genghis Khan! He was apparently a very busy conqueror in every way.

Well I appreciate that you think that there is no point in that, Ellisa.

I come from a conspiracy point of view, and have had one for over 25 years. The point for the post is to show that if it's true, it shows the bloodline is perpetuated. And bloodlines such as these happen to have hidden agendas and much evil attached to them. There is far more to it than a picture of people who look alike.

As suggested in another thread --- take to heart Jim Marrs book --- The Rising of the 4th Reich. Bloodlines, unknown "daddies" have done humankind much disservice.

That is the point of bringing this up.

Ellisa
22nd June 2012, 07:19
The perception that entitled bloodlines are more important than personal characteristics is to be condemned, particularly if such an idea leads to action which is criminal or harmful. However to condemn someone in or out of public life because of a perceived, notional similarity such as ear shape or facial appearance almost smacks of vilification.