PDA

View Full Version : Matt Simmons Has Died

irishspirit
9th August 2010, 15:48
http://www.businessinsider.com/matt-simmons-dies-2010-8

WOW! Is all that I can say to that.. Really..

irishspirit
9th August 2010, 16:01
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/7/17_Matt_Simmons.html

=[Post Update]=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scl2dgK_-Nw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5utdssJ2CoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNRk8SVGYc&feature=related

We you make statements like that!

Reports say that he has dies through a heartattck, others say he has drowned.

Dale
9th August 2010, 16:08
This is quite shocking. I've been following the peak oil story for a few years now, and it's quite strange timing that once Mr. Simmons, a proponent of the peak oil theory, began to speak out against BP and their charade in the gulf, that he suddenly dies. Coincidences certainly happen, but when an oil tycoon like Simmons, who knows a bit about the industry, speaks out and ends up dying, I can't help but wonder if he's being made an example of.

Now, I personally have doubts over his "second well theory," but since he was gaining a considerable media following over his comments, I believe it to be entirely in the realm of possibility that Simmons was made an example to anyone else who dare "blow the whistle" on the strange on-goings in the Gulf of Mexico.

Ba-ba-Ra
9th August 2010, 16:24
This is quite shocking. I've been following the peak oil story for a few years now, and it's quite strange timing that once Mr. Simmons, a proponent of the peak oil theory, began to speak out against BP and their charade in the gulf, that he suddenly dies. Coincidences certainly happen, but when an oil tycoon like Simmons, who knows a bit about the industry, speaks out and ends up dying, I can't help but wonder if he's being made an example of.

Now, I personally have doubts over his "second well theory," but since he was gaining a considerable media following over his comments, I believe it to be entirely in the realm of possibility that Simmons was made an example to anyone else who dare "blow the whistle" on the strange on-goings in the Gulf of Mexico.

Cipher, I have to agree with you - on all points. Question: Have you noticed the numerous small earthquakes around the New Madrid fault since the Gulf spill? Living in California, I have always been interested in quakes and check the USGS daily. I don't ever remember seeing that many quakes in this area. Every week there are several now and it does seem to correspond to the spill.

Unfortunately, I doubt will ever know the truth about Simmons.

Dale
9th August 2010, 17:16
Cipher, I have to agree with you - on all points. Question: Have you noticed the numerous small earthquakes around the New Madrid fault since the Gulf spill? Living in California, I have always been interested in quakes and check the USGS daily. I don't ever remember seeing that many quakes in this area. Every week there are several now and it does seem to correspond to the spill.

Living in the southern edge of Michigan, I do remember a couple small earthquakes affecting the area this summer. They were hardly noticeable; I was home during one of them and just thought a large truck had passed by the house. Looking at the records, it does seem that there has been quite a lot of activity along the fault recently, but I'm not entirely sure that it's related to the oil disaster.

I wouldn't doubt that there could be a relation between the two. If you look at how closely related everything is on this planet, it becomes entirely possible that the oil spill could have some affect on the fault. And with the media blackout in the gulf, who really knows the extent of what occurred, or might still be occurring. It's a difficult mess to sort out.

Samarkis
9th August 2010, 19:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scl2dgK_-Nw&feature=player_embedded

I would like to Bless this Man & his family for being so brave! May they know true comfort at all levels,but mostly in knowing that Matt Simmons is a Hero of Humanity.......
Pls REPOST this clip in his honor!!!!!!!!! The work must go forward!!!!!!!!!!

In Much Love & Light!

LeeEllisMusic
9th August 2010, 19:46
Interesting comments at end of article ~ seems everyone is suspicious.
I sent a PM to Bill this morning - I hope he weighs in soon..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jack-hidary/matt-simmons-dead--oil-ma_b_675573.html

Jack Hidary - Huff Post
Posted: August 9, 2010 11:19 AM
Matt Simmons Dead -- Oil Man Who Predicted the End of Oil

Matt Simmons passed away today from a heart attack at the age of 67. Matt was the founder of Simmons and Company -- one of the leading energy investment banks in the world. Based in Houston, he was a well-respected member of the oil and gas community having brokered hundred of key transactions in the sector.

His book Twilight in the Desert detailed his research into the planet's actual remaining oil reserves concluding that we are soon to reach the peak of oil production. He encouraged policy makers to move away from oil dependence.

Last month he officially launched the Ocean Energy Institute http://www.oceanenergy.org/ which will focus on maximizing energy from the ocean including offshore wind and wave energy.

Matt was a man not afraid to speak his mind, even when it did not gel with the view of many of his traditional clients. He was the first to point to the lack of transparency of Saudi and other oil reserves in the hands of national oil companies.

Recently, Matt was outspoken on the BP oil disaster. He pointed to the strong possibility of several leaks, not just the one BP showed in the videos. He predicted BP may eventually have to declare bankruptcy from the spill aftereffects.

LeeEllisMusic
9th August 2010, 19:51
Also, I posted this on a Guilf Update thread this am just before the news came in about his death...
OK, Mat Simmons right or wrong - are we still looking at multiple wells and sleight of hand by the PTW?
I found this online - what do we think about this?
Food for thought certainly.

See videos and read entire article here:
http://www.examiner.com/x-10438-Human-Rights-Examiner~y2010m8d6-Breaking-Gulf-news-LandSurveyor-proves-Simmons-right-TV-well-sham

Breaking Gulf news: Land Surveyor proves Simmons right. TV well sham.
August 6

Ammunition fired from the petrochemical-military industrial complex (PMIC) Disinformation non-lethal weapon aimed at the American public and the world has been blocked at least momentarily by one man, a former land surveyor demonstrating Matt Simmons has been correct about the TV Gulf reporting sham and two wells. The surveyor presents the most damning evidence that the operation has been planned and orchestrated with expertise, as AC Griffith publicly stated this week.

The well that the reader sees on TV reports about the oil capping and other scenes are illusions. What the reader hears most talking heads say about the catastrophe is pacification and distraction. The surveyor calls it a "dog and pony show."

As Professor Jeffery Grupp states in his book, Telescreen:
The Orwellian telescreen replaces the self, the family, nature, reality, and the mind with its non-stop absurdist patter of banality, violence, and vulgarity. The Telescreen is the pervasive media screen put in front of, and injected into, the eyes and ears of humans in the American electronic techno-culture. This begins from birth, and moulds consciousness throughout life: not a genuine human consciousness, but rather is a less-than-human, despiritualized semi-consciousness."

In a series of four short videos (below), the unidentified land surveyor presents official BP public documents that he downloaded, compared to "live coverage" revealing the TV illusion. He explains in layman's terms what has transpired using BP surveyor maps and documents.

According to the public documents, not only are there the two wells Matt Simmons has insisted exist. The documents also reveal that the plan since the beginning of the operation has been to abandon both wells.
Simmons stated in July, "There is no way BP would not know they were misleading everyone," and, "They would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind and they're not. These are smart guys."

Mainstream corporate "news" reporters either did not uncover what a concerned citizen land surveyor did from public records, or, as such reporters failed to do during the 911 crimes and Hurricane Katrina, the PMIC sponsors did not allow these facts to be aired just as they blocked reporters.

Instead, corporate "news" media provided their world audience with another dog and pony show including just enough truth to not be totally absurd to the causal viewer.

Also of interest is that with his expertise, Simmons believes that for people to survive, they needed to be evacuated. He predicts a heavy' resident death toll.
"We're going to have to evacuate the Gulf states," stated world expert Matt Simmons, founder of the oil investment firm, Simmons and Co. reported Washington Post. "Can you imagine evacuating 20 million people?"

After viewing the following short, fascinating videos by 56KCanadian, it is sobering to contemplate Simmons' most quoted statement, to discredit him by name-calling him Mr. Doom, "This story is 80 times worse than I though

viking
9th August 2010, 21:28
I keep asking myself at what stage in the game do we see the walls crumbling?? And when do we see the real truth on the screens?

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCB-5p51X7o

viking

Carmody
22nd August 2010, 21:24
The thought is that, in some circles..that if the gulf states are evacuated, then the full derivatives crash is initiated. As the derivatives, which are cock-and-bull to the extreme...would finally loose the last leg they are lyingly wobbling on (trying to maintain a tiny air of legitimacy in the world markets), which is the inflated value of the land and housing they were originally written on. Even the falsely arranged connective tissue of the lie of derivatives would fall down.

So any evacuation wold precipitate a crash in the FED and anything connected to the derivatives.

So the people have to suck it up and live there until they die- there will be NO evacuation, no matter how desperate it gets.

Which is what I posted at Fulford's blog and he erased my post that very same day and blamed it on the North Koreans attacking the platform...with a micro sub...all working for the Bush-Cheney faction. What I said, is that it was a purposeful action (via haliburton) that took place to destroy the environment, the food supply and to crash the derivatives market and initiate a global contraction that also initiates martial law in the US. what we are seemingly witnessing is a factional war that is public but the reasons behind the scenes witnessed, is not all that clear. All we can do is guess.