PDA

View Full Version : worst scenario: what if we're all just waiting for wishful-thinking/fantasy/escapism?

niki
27th June 2012, 07:26
Seeing how nearing my 30 yrs old, I am practically still a 'Nobody' in terms of this 3D-world's terms of "Success" (ie: still living with my parents, helping my dad's businesses as main job, but very lacking motivation, admittedly doing half-ass job in it, parents disappointed. Also doesn't feel Music -which used to be my very utmost passion- to be what I really want to DO anymore) ,...ALL because I am way too or most interested nowadays on this whole 'Truth', 2012, Disclosure, Ascension mumbo-jumbo stuff ,...then I do can't help to always wonder, everyday, this one very scary question -amidst "society", parents, family's constant daily pressures everyday!!- :

What if all of these things that this PA forum mainly discussed (ie: Drake, Wilcock, 2012, E.T Disclosure, E.T helps, Ascension, Cabal arrests, something "BIG" happening in this year 2012!,...even about Higher-Dimensions 'unseen' by our human's eyes, etc!)
ALL (in the worst case) turns out to be just merely our projection of wishful-thinking/'cleverly' made-up human's fantasy/imaginations and/or merely just escapism from the harsh (or perhaps even mundane/boring/dry/dull) reality / real-life in this world??.....

Would that mean that I (we) have WASTED a LOT of our hours, energy (and even our intelligence & brains!) just for NOTHING??... just for mere 'empty' and 'fake' speculations??.... just for a mere 'wishful-thinking' ??....which this "real-world society" often viewed ALL our talks as just another "bollocks, bull****s (BS), nonsense, new-age gibberish/mumbo-jumbo, and 'unproductive' talks/efforts which amount to NOTHING" ??...

What should I (we) DO then (from hereon) , if this worst case would prove (or turns out) to be true??......
that's my ultimate question!...

I'm sorry if I could perhaps offend some (or even many) of you here (please believe me strongly that it's not my intentions at all!),
..but seeing how my "real life" basically is pressured (among many very "worldly", 'materialist' society, 99% people around me EVERY single day!), and heavily collapsing into a total/major failure (in this real-world/society's standards, including my own 'traditional' business-minded/oriented parents!), all at the costs of pursuing this so-called 'ultimate TRUTH' ,......I just really can't help/stand anymore at this point to NOT being super-raw-Honest and straightforward-to-the-point in posting my "no-BS/sugary/sweet-words" thread post here!...

and I just really hope this could also promote very critical, practical and REAL discussion.
as well as hopefully giving some 'enlightenment' to solve my current "worldly" dilemma..

thank you so much.
~warm regards from Indonesia~

Wind
27th June 2012, 08:19
We will have to wait and see. Many of us have our doubts, but we should focus on the good things. I keep telling people that do not lose your hope, because it's the thing that keeps us going. Without hope there is nothing. Everything will change for the better. The days of darkness are behind us. Do not listen to the critics, just listen to what your heart tells you. Love and abundance awaits us.

Simonm
27th June 2012, 08:34
Wow, great post. Although I see exactly where your coming from as I have also felt the same. However, I do feel that there is a change coming. Something big, maybe, but I do feel different than I did months ago. Maybe I'm just getting caught up in this site and I may be totally off the mark, but somehow I don't think so.

At the moment I am reading extensively about OoBE. Is it bollox? Who knows, but I did have a very strange thing happen and thats the only explanation i can give, so I am trying to see if there is any truth in it.

Give it time, we'll all find out one way or another eh? :)

Whiskey_Mystic
27th June 2012, 08:36
Some might be waiting for something. I promise not all are.

RedeZra
27th June 2012, 08:47
What should I (we) DO then (from hereon) , if this worst case would prove (or turns out) to be true??......

the street smart thing to do is to make contact with God our Creator

He knows a thing or two about what's going on

the problem is we got so many gods and we don't know who their working for

so i cannot condone anyone but Jesus

He is the safe bet ; )

Simonm
27th June 2012, 08:51

the street smart thing to do is to make contact with God our Creator

He knows a thing or two about what's going on

He is the safe bet ; )

And if you don't believe??

gigha
27th June 2012, 08:58
I miss Jorr..

"Of course. LOL I know that, you know that.

But those who dont acess the intelligent space where

knowing dwells, dont have anything else than beliefs.

And of course everyone have the opportunity to

be in that space ( or actually realize that they already are there)

but seem to prefer to play the believe/ doubt game ie one

of the archontic favorite games. LOL

All is well

Jorr"

RedeZra
27th June 2012, 09:01

He is the safe bet ; )

if you don't believe in Jesus

then pray hard to God

and Jesus will come

golden lady
27th June 2012, 09:21
Firstly, it's about balance. It's very easy to get caught up in this " cyber" world. Pull back from it. Go into nature, be with friends and family, love , laugh and live. Make the most of each day.

As for is it all rubbish etc, that would certainly be my husbands point of view. All rubbish, no personally I don't think so. As for what's the truth, what is our future to be. They are million dollar questions. Which I'm sure every generation has asked

What do we do, like the Michael Jackson song, start with the man in the mirror. Be the change, be the very best person you can be. Maybe your passion, your music will help you and others around you. Remain hopefull and follow your dreams

Love and peace to you.

Simonm
27th June 2012, 09:54

He is the safe bet ; )

then pray hard to God

and Jesus will come

And if you don't believe in God? Sorry, I am seriously not trying to wind you up, just asking.

Christine roby
27th June 2012, 10:10
So true what you say sometime we can get a little obsessed with this site and you need too pull back a little I know my partner gets sick of me saying anything about. It he believes just live your life enjoy everyday and whatever happens happens he also thinks it's all rubbish and doesn't believe in any off it but something is driving me to find out the truths and some of this stuff I know for absolute fact is true and I don't want to bury my head in the sand I want too know

KosmicKat
27th June 2012, 10:36
There was a time when I truly believed I could change the world through my art. But if painting ever held any real attraction for me, it was long ago. I have found a different direction and I know I'm at my best when I'm researching, and writing about history (and how music relates to it).

Whatever people might say about David Wilcock, I have found that those parts of his research which I can verify in any way are (generally) sound. As Red says, ask. You will certainly receive. But don't just believe. Test what you receive.

Use your own mind. But don't rely exclusively on your own intelligence to find the truth with a capital T; find a form of meditation that works for you and learn to listen to the larger "you" that you might not have heard from yet.

RedeZra
27th June 2012, 10:38

then pray hard to God

and Jesus will come

And if you don't believe in God? Sorry, I am seriously not trying to wind you up, just asking.

but God believes in you

and i bet God has saved you several times already

from trouble and accidents

God loves everybody and especially those who love His Son

for He bought us back from the devil with His blood

Matisse
27th June 2012, 11:58
[QUOTE=niki;512666]Seeing how nearing my 30 yrs old, I am practically still a 'Nobody' in terms of this 3D-world's terms of "Success" (ie: still living with my parents, helping my dad's businesses as main job, but very lacking motivation, admittedly doing half-ass job in it, parents disappointed. Also doesn't feel Music -which used to be my very utmost passion- to be what I really want to DO anymore) ,...ALL because I am way too or most interested nowadays on this whole 'Truth', 2012, Disclosure, Ascension mumbo-jumbo stuff ,...then I do can't help to always wonder, everyday, this one very scary question -amidst "society", parents, family's constant daily pressures everyday!!- :

Someone once asked the Zen Master how to find the road to enlightment, he replied "When hungry, cook your food, eat, and wash your plates", and afterwards when one is enlightened? asked the person, "When hungry, cook your food, eat, and wash your plates" replied the Zen Master.

It,s not always what you do the most important but how you do it. Sometimes the most mundane things can be very rewarding. Just saying hello with a smile and good will to a fellow person and they respond back to you with the same positive energy can be a very beautiful thing, watching a sunset, walking down a street you,ve never been on before with all the mystery that entails, etc, etc,
There are many beautiful things to see and experience everyday, so don,t despair. Sometimes we get caught up so much in our daily routines and problems we stop seeing and experiencing the beauty and love and mystery around us.

all the best for you niki

Fred Steeves
27th June 2012, 12:00
What if all of these things that this PA forum mainly discussed (ie: Drake, Wilcock, 2012, E.T Disclosure, E.T helps, Ascension, Cabal arrests, something "BIG" happening in this year 2012!,...even about Higher-Dimensions 'unseen' by our human's eyes, etc!)
ALL (in the worst case) turns out to be just merely our projection of wishful-thinking/'cleverly' made-up human's fantasy/imaginations and/or merely just escapism from the harsh (or perhaps even mundane/boring/dry/dull) reality / real-life in this world??.....

Would that mean that I (we) have WASTED a LOT of our hours, energy (and even our intelligence & brains!) just for NOTHING??... just for mere 'empty' and 'fake' speculations??.... just for a mere 'wishful-thinking' ??....which this "real-world society" often viewed ALL our talks as just another "bollocks, bull****s (BS), nonsense, new-age gibberish/mumbo-jumbo, and 'unproductive' talks/efforts which amount to NOTHING" ??...

Hi nikki, it very well may be that many wrap themselves up in the hoopla to escape the (seemingly) daily grind. There are limitless ways to distract ourselves from re-discovering our authentic selves, and we all do it to varying extents. Something interesting I've noticed(from personal experience), is that a person has to come to "The Point", where they are tired of running, hiding, fighting, etc., and wonder just where it's getting them.

When you get to that "Point", and there's nowhere else to go, is where the true journey is waiting to begin. The journey inward, "just who/what AM I really?" I can't tell you what it is, but I can tell you what it's not, and it's all these things. Everything we thought we knew was a mis-interpretation, a delusion. Just like the Buddhists say, anything that we either grasp at, or that repels us, is not true, it's an illusion.

This inward journey is not for the faint of heart, and is usually not undertaken until one is backed into a desperate corner with no way out. And the only way out, is in. Each step of the way another delusion must be unmasked, and allowed to go along it's merry way. Each time we do this, the way things "really are" becomes just a wee bit clearer. The ironic thing is, the more we recognize this, the less these outside things haunt us.

But you want to know what's even more ironic? These outside things weren't actually even haunting us, that was a delusion as well. They were actually just pointing the way all along.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif

Hawkwind
27th June 2012, 12:41
Hi niki 30 is a wonderful age to be, enjoy it. Part of being 30 for most people is to feel like you haven’t accomplished enough in your life. It’s normal. Don’t get overly stressed out by it. You are the only person really qualified to evaluate how successful your life is. From my perspective, we’re all here to learn and if you are awake and aware enough to have found this forum your life is more successful than 99.9% of the people on the planet. Congratulations.

As for the question of “What if all this new age ascension mumbo jumbo turns out to be just wishful thinking?” Well, what if it does? You are an immortal soul experiencing this reality through a human body and consciousness. What if all the mumbo jumbo turns out to be true? What if none of it does? The only real difference is what you’ve learned from either scenario. Don’t get too caught up worrying about what tomorrow might bring. Your soul has all eternity, so all that will ever matter is what you are thinking and feeling and doing now.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn111/Mjr_gamer/Rules.jpg

Ron Mauer Sr
27th June 2012, 12:54
1. Success is the measure of how well one is enjoying the moment.

2. Some of what we read or post here is not true, some of it is. Sort it out then be prepared to change your mind.

3. Wasting time is usually the result of paying attention to the opinion of someone else. Your opinion is more important.

4. What to do next will always be the question best answered by yourself. You will eventually recognize that the paths you travel do not always lead to the expected destination, or to "truth", but the paths you choose must be traveled for your learning. Never be too concerned about turning around and following a different path.

Anchor
27th June 2012, 13:00

Then pray to yourself, it is pretty much the same thing.

(Just a different side of a substantially complicated, multidimensional coin - LOL)

Some people might call it meditating.

MrCardozo
27th June 2012, 13:02
Very googd post and we all can give our own relative opinion. Mine is that after many, many years of suppression of minimum truth, people are blowing the whistles and we curious minds are caught trying to disern a vast amount of info we carry in aour DNA. Well my advise is, from time to time try to reset your mind hard drive by doing any of the so call normal activities. Little by little you will be see what happens next. It is a very personal situation you need to experience. The other point is in this age (kali yuga) or Iron age, only 25% of what is say and done is truthfull, we has lost 85% of our inner abilities and strenght, reason why we need technologies and outside wonders. We are not the same we use to be eons ago, had forgotten and keep trying to remember this is a continum process.. Religion has never been the answer but distraction, self-introspection and meditation is more viable.

Nikki your are a healthy mind keep going................

Eagle Eye
27th June 2012, 13:11
What if you have desired to be in this precise moment and having this kind of experience?
Do you really want to escape from this school ( reality) before the time comes ? With your mind yes but in your heart you know there are lessons to be learned and patience is the key.
Do you really think that in a precise date of calendar all humanity will ascend to the next dimmension ? Belive me PTB is playing a big role messing with our mind and promising the paradise in a short time.
Living in this system after we have took the red pill is like experiencing a lucid dream , because you know you are dreaming but you want to explore as much as you can before waking up.

Live your life well and do whatever you feel is right for you. Don't wait for something, but feel every moment of your life. You will regret if you spend all time waiting for something to happen.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
27th June 2012, 14:23
Niki, i think you have catched "information overload". Take a break from PA and other alternative information sites. You will probably not miss anything important ;) And if "anything starts" you and everybody else on Earth will notice it anyway ;)

What will be will be. And whatether it will be you will get other it. Do not take too seriously anything someone is telling you. Including my post :) Trust yourself.

Ask your parents for day off from your family business. Stay away from human distractions (TV, computer, internet, books etc.) on that day. Try to find a way to go into wilderness. To be face to face with Nature. Plan in advance. Use satelite images to get familiar with the place you plan to visit. Tell your parents and friends about your little trip. So they will not worry when you turn off your mobile phone when you will be hiking. Mobile phone is a nice device for calling for help when in trouble. But it do not need to be turned on permanently while enjoying intimate moments. Prepare some food and drink. Take as little stuff with you as possible. Preferably take nothing. :) Comfortable clothes do not count as "nothing" while hiking ;)

Try to not judge and to not analyze your surroundings. Feel it with all your senses. Try to be present in "here and now". Try to be real.

Wind
27th June 2012, 14:30
Being in nature and meditation is indeed medication for your soul, it does wonders. I often notice that I too get information overload from the internet, even if it's from the alternative community. It's not good to overheat your brain! Sometimes it needs silence and rest so it can later absorb new amazing information!

Peace of Mind
27th June 2012, 15:21
IMHO, the safest thing to do is follow your own heart. Everything you need to know is already revealed. Our problems do not exist in the cosmos or in other dimensions…those ideas are blatant distractions and most likely fabrications. There isn’t a soul here that can prove anything pertaining to the 2012 hype. All I have ever seen it done was create more division amongst the masses. Because of this unproven material people have been disconnected from life and separated from their spouses, siblings, family and friends. It’s now all starting to look evil. This information has created more harm than good if you really look at it with open eyes. People have been label insane for spreading this stuff in good faith… all the while the very ones who started all of this remain strangers, cryptic, and probably sitting behind the scenes laughing and patting each other on the backs for doing such a great job in finding other clever ways to divide the masses.

We all just need to be more intuned with ourselves, meditate more, love more, be more aware of ourselves so we can be aware of the truth...the truth that is always right in front of our faces covered in distractions.

All we ever needed to know was who’s controlling these flawed governments… and hold them accountable while also being the examples of responsibility. The only reason they (tptb) still stand is because the controllers are very crafty at making people blind, scared and idled. If they (tptb) can get a bunch of intelligent beings all in one place (away from those who actually need their assistance) they are winning the battle and re-designing the minds of the meek. It’s a vicious cycle repeated until you find yourself dizzy and confuse. Except…my redundancy is pure, always in good faith and seemingly accurate…as I, others, (and maybe you) can see for the last 2 to 4 years the forum has been talking about the same things over and over (without evidence)…and strangely ignoring any discussions that will lead to the solutions involving our real (and plain as day) issues. If I didn’t care about humanity I wouldn’t even take the time to re-post the same things/points over and over again…especially when this all should be obvious to everyone here by now. It’s so so surreal…

Peace

gypsybutterflykiss
27th June 2012, 16:11
30 is an awkward age for many... Just don't think too much, your thoughts will distract you. Just live in the moment and be present.

S$&t's already hit the fan, it's splattering in our faces everyday. :)

"all is well"

Praxis
27th June 2012, 16:36
I would be interested to know what version of the bible Redezera reads and believes in.
Why would you worship a god that asks his followers directly to SACRIFICE his son( abraham and Isaac) and then never DIRECTLY tells him to stop?

Why would you worship a god that would make life terrible for his followers to prove a point( Job)?

Why would you worship a book that was written by catholics? Unless you are Hermeticist, you should consider where your holy book came from.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was NOT convincing the world that he did not exist but rather that he is God. Most "Christians" actually are worshipping an Archonic vampire that wants fear.

Worship love not fear.

In regards to the OP:

The internet is full of information. Wonderful resource. Use it to learn.

THis is only half of the battle, and the smaller easier side too.

The next step: creating space with people physically. Interact, exchange, discuss, live!

Yes all the things you mention might not really exist. The only way to know for sure if to take to the streets and challenge the status quo with it. DO what Socrates did. Go agitate discussions.

There is a reason that Bill Ryan is not on this website as heavily as others would like. He is doing the harder part.

niki
5th August 2012, 09:09
Upped for the importance of the topic, and also my frustration with the whole 'Olympics' channeling things not manifesting into reality!..

sometimes, a good dose of healthy skepticism, with a 'given' common-sense and logic does and can help us a lot here..!

9eagle9
5th August 2012, 11:37
Seeing how nearing my 30 yrs old, I am practically still a 'Nobody' in terms of this 3D-world's terms of "Success" (ie: still living with my parents, helping my dad's businesses as main job, but very lacking motivation, admittedly doing half-ass job in it, parents disappointed. Also doesn't feel Music -which used to be my very utmost passion- to be what I really want to DO anymore) ,...ALL because I am way too or most interested nowadays on this whole 'Truth', 2012, Disclosure, Ascension mumbo-jumbo stuff ,...then I do can't help to always wonder, everyday, this one very scary question -amidst "society", parents, family's constant daily pressures everyday!!

All that stuff is social and familial programming. And your lack of motivation towards it is symptoms of someone breaking their programming.

More programming. Programming is designed to run along lack, what one wishes for or percieves is lacking. As opposed to 'There is something I want and I intend to find the means to get it' sort of wishful thinking that leads to manifestation. People who continously jump on those false emotional flag bandwagons need to get a girl/boy friend, a dog, a wife, a husband, a sex doll--SOMETHING. Whatever they are lacking is not going to be found in stories. If they want drama is much easier to have cable installed. People crave drama and stories because something essential is lacking in their life.

Would that mean that I (we) have WASTED a LOT of our hours, energy (and even our intelligence & brains!) just for NOTHING??...

Yes....and....No, it means you've learned by experience its a bunch of bull**** so you never have to feel conflicted about it again and can stand unflinchingly in the truth of the matter. Consider what shape you'd be in if you kept buying into this stuff like so many still do. That is the intention though to divert our energies away from things that we can control, create, change and manifest. Do you want to be you, using your energies towards something meaningful and possible for you ....or do you want to be a battery for something else who doesn't care about you in the least.

What should I (we) [I]DO then (from hereon) , if this worst case would prove (or turns out) to be true??......

You're already doing it. Focus on what you have control over. Or rather get into your own power rather than giving it up to false and graven images that have demonstrated and made evidential they will never do anything for you.

I'm sorry if I could perhaps offend some (or even many) of you here

Yes you will. That's their problem. Thats what they should have control over. The fact that you are apologetic towards people who have no means of managing themselves should examined. You didn't create those conditions, they did. You are only reminding them they have conditions they are retaining. Apology means you've somehow been coaxed into thinking you are responsible for something that you are not responsible for.

.I just really can't help/stand anymore at this point to NOT being super-raw-Honest and straightforward-to-the-point in posting my "no-BS/sugary/sweet-words" thread post here!...

Good. I'm happy for you. Another symptom of a person losing their programming. Conversely I'm also proud of you and appreciate your raw authentic post much more than some person who is cooing false love to me. It's inspiring to see people shake the mud off their backs.

I don't know what to tell you to do, it appears you are already doing it. Carry on. Good job. You're one of the few now. Not a lot of people go here. They'll agree with you but they won't go where you are at.