PDA

View Full Version : Prepare the Children

lyubomir
27th June 2012, 22:24
Hi Everyone,

Today people from average age between 25-45 with some exceptions work, want and believe that we will live in a new world - we want a new future.

The future is the Children - They have to know wath is important to think, do, understand, how to realize themselves, what is important to know and learn and so on.

I would like to encourage people to prepare the new people on this Planet for next decade, they will educate their children and so on. That's the way to keep the true!

The main things that I think are important is - food, sport, spiritual world, mind power, work, smart decisions in difficult situations, sexual behavior, take care on Planet and Nature (animals, ecology, plants) and how to enjoy their free time.

Other very important thing is to give a knowledge how to live independant - make food, build a house, protect themselves in bad situations and some individual information.

It's really responsible - This is the future that we create now. Also we can continue work on our stuffs :)

It's just a suggestion and I hope here in Avalon it's possible to find opinions, recommendations and if it is possible people to share experience.

Kind Regards,

Lyubomir

DeDukshyn
27th June 2012, 23:07
A few authors worth reading on the subject of children and what might be best for raising them into a world that they can create:

Don Miguel Ruiz -- any of his books - he has one for kids specifically I think.
Ken Carey -- might not be the right "fit" for some ... but he emphasizes the importance of raising children with self respect and self confidence and to not program an "ego" around them
I think also Eckhart Tolle has some writings on the subject - maybe a children's book as well.

This is a very important subject .... thanks for the thread. ;)

My 2 cents.

Excellent

spiritguide
27th June 2012, 23:14
Thanks for the thread and it is the item that means the most to the future. Decisions we make today should include how the next three generations benefit from them also. IMHO

DeDukshyn
27th June 2012, 23:25
Thanks for the thread and it is the item that means the most to the future. Decisions we make today should include how the next three generations benefit from them also. IMHO

I'm going to add to that and take it step further to say that how they benefit, will be the training we give them to cope in the Present Moment - so that they may make the decisions that serves humanity the greatest - their view will likely be superior to ours, as they were born on the energy that fueled our desire for change ;-) My two cents ;)

lyubomir
27th June 2012, 23:36
- The Life of Children becomes with the experience - what is this, what is that. I think that they are much more interested to see how this world works now.

- The second thing is the game - the easiest way to find yourself and to do something. If it's a game it is much more pretty and looks interesting.

- The third thing is - competitions. The world now prepares children to live a life based on competition. That's the main goal for success.

Finally their life becomes with artificial tools and toys, nothing real at all...

Hi DeDukshyn - thanks for these recommendations. Do you which books are with this information.

lyubomir
27th June 2012, 23:47
It's important to know how to help Children in any stage of their growing.

To be honest in some situations I see little babes that looks much more wise then her or his parents, impressive picture that parents can't realize

lyubomir
27th June 2012, 23:52
Another important point is how parents understand the Child - because that's the way how it starts feel itself and if it doesn't realize its nature - the results could not be so good as everybody wants

How you can comment this - How do you think if people treat Children as something unique, very precious and respect them 100%, treat them as very intelligent...

Please tell me if I am on a wrong way with my thoughts

DeDukshyn
28th June 2012, 00:04
So far .. you are accurately nailing everything I personally believe .. (which is not the "masses" beliefs) ;)

I'm a bit busy right now but I'll try to find some good quotes from some of those authors and get back later ;)

lyubomir
28th June 2012, 22:46
I see that nobody anymore in this topic. I hope with the time here will be published the information we have to know.

DeDukshyn
28th June 2012, 23:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8Key3QS3g
Eckhart Tolle - on children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8Key3QS3g