PDA

View Full Version : David Wilcock: "Green Light -- Wouldn't It Be Nice?"

Mozart
30th June 2012, 14:50
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1062-green-light

Excerpt:

Three different insiders independently told Drake that mass arrests are imminent. We spoke personally to Drake on the phone to get you the latest update in this intriguing story.

Dark night of the soul coming:

Things may have to get worse, economically, before they get better. We may have to see some sort of collective "dark night of the soul" event, in which we seem to be at an "all is lost" point, before the changes we need to see will actually manifest.

The nay-sayers have had an effect on David:

In the past, when I wrote brief updates, a small percentage of my audience would become so angry that I effectively stopped writing anything unless it was substantial in size and scope -- in the hopes of reducing the severity of abuse I endured each day.

Admittedly, this was due to the fact that I would actually read every comment, positive or negative, that came in, including every one that did not pass moderation.

It was psychologically overwhelming to see 15-20 violently hateful messages a day, every day. I felt badly for Karen Klein, the abused bus monitor, and sent her a healthy donation after seeing her story. I know what it's like.

The sarcasm, spite, violent threats and astonishingly intense hatred has had quite an effect on me. Most people would probably have collapsed from it -- at least on a psychological level.

My friend's death in April made me really do a lot of thinking about what kind of life I want to be living day by day, and what kind of influences I want to expose myself to in the course of this work.

Tight time window, but David's intel info is a bit different.

I must say that I did NOT hear similar information from any of my own insiders. Further follow-ups and checking have not changed this.

I cannot change the fact that my intel does not line up with Drake's at this point.

I do know there are moves being planned that are very significant and exciting. I am involved with some of them, to a degree. Significant legal documents have already been posted exclusively on this website.

However, these new moves are not going to occur within such a short window of time -- based on what I have heard.

I absolutely, totally hope that the blessed mass arrests commences EFF'N soon!

May God/Source help us all finally defeat the damn Illoonynaughties.

~Mozart

marielle
30th June 2012, 15:28
So David smells a set-up:

Drake doesn't want to go down these roads, but I am willing to, because we have been totally "set up" here for a major upset -- and I don't want to see that happen.
Drake was given this information in the morning and told he could not go public with it until his radio show that evening.
That gave him several hours to build up an enormous amount of enthusiasm and excitement before airtime.
If someone were seeking to psychologically manipulate him for maximum effect, this would be a great way to do it.

StarDust
30th June 2012, 17:03
When Wilcock inquired further about Drake's confidence of the accuracy of the 'reports', here's what Drake had to say:

I asked Drake if it were possible that he had been lied to, deceived, or otherwise used as a pawn by being told something like this.

He did not rule it out as a possibility. He also said he did not want to dwell on it, because focusing on it as a potential reality could make it more likely to turn out that way.

Sounds like a set-up to me given that no one else is reporting "Green Light". I think that Drake's ego and clear need to be on the fore-front of delivering news may have screwed him this time. Only time will tell.

turiya
30th June 2012, 18:20
I run the risk of being redundant... but here goes.... "being gullible is not the same thing as being intuitive"

-*-

When Wilcock inquired further about Drake's confidence of the accuracy of the 'reports', here's what Drake had to say:

I asked Drake if it were possible that he had been lied to, deceived, or otherwise used as a pawn by being told something like this.
He did not rule it out as a possibility. He also said he did not want to dwell on it, because focusing on it as a potential reality could make it more likely to turn out that way.
Sounds like a set-up to me given that no one else is reporting "Green Light". I think that Drake's ego and clear need to be on the fore-front of delivering news may have screwed him this time. Only time will tell.

we-R-one
30th June 2012, 18:39
I'm telling you, this whole Drake plans is a mirror of what Tim Turner was attempting to do. Drake is saying/promising the same things as Tim did. I'm feelin' like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day! Tim told us he had the support of the military, Tim told us that we were going to have the best 4th of July ever, and Tim told us that paperwork was submitted to the Hague. It's almost as if they got a kick out of how many believed Tim and the whole RUSA plan, that they thought they'd repeat the events all over again because it was so convincing that many were lured in. Even the guru's have fallen for it as they've been utilized as the messengers. I will gladly eat the biggest piece of humble pie if this so called "plan" actually comes to fruition. And you know what?.....I might gladly have a second piece just to prove that I have no hard feelings for being wrong.

sdv
30th June 2012, 18:47
Yes, DW wouldn't it be nice if life was like in the movies! There are not going to be any mass arrests. Drake tells a lot of fibs in his stories.

Now I wish you would take time out, clear your head and focus your investigative, writing and presentation skills on informing people (many whom are genuinely ignorant but many whom are just stupid) about so much stuff that just gets lost in the clutter of media You don't have to have all the answers, but maybe you can get people to wake up and start questioning what they have been taught and what they believe.

Most people I know are completely unaware that we are in solar cycle 24, which might just fry us. Everyone I know is completely unaware that since 1996 scientists have been exploring the idea that the core of Earth is a forest of crystals. Everyone I know is completely unaware that skulls have been found in various places that are just weird in shape. Most people I know do not even know that they have a pineal gland. And so on ...

turiya
30th June 2012, 19:01
No sh*t, we-R-one, the movie Groundhog Day is the perfect analogy to this.
I have been considering making a youtube showing how 'mirror-like' this whole thing is... showing subject by subject, statement by statement, how exactly alike Drake is to Tim Turner. This latest, "this will be the best 4th of July ever!", statement is just another account of this.
If it was copyrighted material, Drake would be guilty of plagiarism.

My feeling is that Drake is playing the part of a useful idiot, while being fed so-called 'intel' from some bloke that is quite familiar with the entire Tim Turner episode. Makes me wonder.... 'what the hell is Sam Kennedy up to these days?' Who knows, maybe he's the one feeding Drake his classified info.

I re-iterate my basic message to all the Drake, Cobra & Dragon Lady groupies....
"Being gullible is not the same thing as being intuitive." - turiya

Cheers.

-*-

I'm telling you, this whole Drake plans is a mirror of what Tim Turner was attempting to do. Drake is saying/promising the same things as Tim did. I'm feelin' like I'm in the movie Groundhog Day! Tim told us he had the support of the military, Tim told us that we were going to have the best 4th of July ever, and Tim told us that paperwork was submitted to the Hague. It's almost as if they got a kick out of how many believed Tim and the whole RUSA plan, that they thought they'd repeat the events all over again because it was so convincing that many were lured in. Even the guru's have fallen for it as they've been utilized as the messengers. I will gladly eat the biggest piece of humble pie if this so called "plan" actually comes to fruition. And you know what?.....I might gladly have a second piece just to prove that I have no hard feelings for being wrong.

christian
30th June 2012, 19:19
It was psychologically overwhelming to see 15-20 violently hateful messages a day, every day. [...] The sarcasm, spite, violent threats and astonishingly intense hatred has had quite an effect on me. Most people would probably have collapsed from it -- at least on a psychological level.

Astonishingly intense hatred? I don't know what I find more curious, David being suprised that not everyone is just singing Hallelujah and praising his news or him being so affected by verbal abuse.

I still love his Source Field Investigations and a lot of other stuff though :P

jackovesk
1st July 2012, 03:55
I absolutely, totally hope that the blessed mass arrests commences EFF'N soon!

May God/Source help us all finally defeat the damn Illoonynaughties.

~Mozart

Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock...:)

http://www.myemoticons.com/images/work-school/office//watching-the-clock.gif

DeDukshyn
1st July 2012, 05:25
Nice .. sounds like David is getting back to a larger realization .. very welcomed. Thanks for the update!

eileenrose
1st July 2012, 05:38
It was psychologically overwhelming to see 15-20 violently hateful messages a day, every day. [...] The sarcasm, spite, violent threats and astonishingly intense hatred has had quite an effect on me. Most people would probably have collapsed from it -- at least on a psychological level.

Astonishingly intense hatred? I don't know what I find more curious, David being suprised that not everyone is just singing Hallelujah and praising his news or him being so affected by verbal abuse.

I still love his Source Field Investigations and a lot of other stuff though :P

Well, it is karma, is all.

He would do better to admit his errors in judgment rather than attack the people that have supported him for years (how I read this). Of course, he isn't that evolved (yes, I know what evolved means, as well....but arn't most people just children really?...in adult bodies....but that is a whole other topic).

I mean I doubt he cares about negative reports from no-one. No, I bet he is just trying to get a few digs in at the forums that have been cooperating in figuring out who is who (or what is what)....and when we all started questioning him, his ego got bruised. That is all. Doesn't bode well for any movement if it's intended leader has a ego crisis.

Mulder
1st July 2012, 07:36
Arresting people with diplomatic immunity & who are above the law (e.g the money printers who said: - "Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws") is a waste of time & will never eventuate in large scale arrests.

On the other hand, the sheeple will be mass-arrested & put in FEMA camps one day soon.

StarDust
1st July 2012, 08:26
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/green-light-issued-by-us-military-for-mass-arrests-to-begin/

*NOTE: Original article has a number of hyperlinks within the body of the text. In addition to the initial points that have been covered concerning Drake, there are some key points within the body of the article that the author has included that are worth consideration.

Green Light Issued by US Military for Mass Arrests to Begin

Posted on June 29, 2012

Military poised to take action by 4th of July according to sources

Reported by Scott Mowry

As we approach our annual Fourth of July celebration, major historic world events continue to unfold which may be signaling an Independence Day like no other is about to occur.

On Wednesday evening, June 27, 2012, major breaking news lit up blogs, chat rooms and alternative news media sites across the internet landscape. It originated from a source named Drake, a purported Pentagon liaison who for months has been reporting of impending mass arrests of the major players in the world’s dark cabal is imminent.

Drake has proclaimed himself to be a quasi-spokesman for a burgeoning group of Pentagon white hats rumored to be extremely close to unleashing plans to rescue our country, if not the entire human race, from a complete New World Order take over. He further claimed that as much as 80% of the Pentagon is on board with these plans.

Over the past three months, Drake has become both a folk hero sensation and controversial figurehead after an exclusive interview with David Wilcock went viral over the internet within days after its release on March 28, 2012.

Prior to their interview, Drake and David Wilcock compared notes and determined that much of their information arising from various insiders categorically confirmed a mass arrest scenario was in the offing in short order. Yet, despite their shared enthusiasm and numerous inside sources, nothing has materialized into the public realm to date. (See David Wilcock’s Mass Arrests / Divine Intervention: New Briefings (Finally!) and ARREST WARRANTS: Liens Filed Against G7 Central Banks for further information.)

Admittedly, many of his followers, including Drake himself, had been growing increasingly frustrated with the military’s apparent lack of action regarding these rumored arrests, despite a number of deadlines that came and went. This has generated a fair share of criticism towards Drake and his folksy, Southern way of communication. Granted, he has frightened some with talk of executions and military intervention, which was followed by his belief of the direct involvement by extra-terrestrials into the equation.

However, on the night of June 27th, Drake arrived in a celebratory mood armed with a series sensational reports he had just received. Upon entering the radio broadcast, he confessed he could hardly contain his enthusiasm due to the “extraordinary intel” he had been given over the last few days which he claimed came directly from high levels within the US military. He termed it “enormous” and was anxious to deliver it all to an eager audience.

“What I am going to tell you is going to rock your world a little bit,” he prefaced his comments before delving into the meat of his breaking news.

Below is the gist of what Drake was asked by the military to convey:

– A) “The calvary is coming”, or in other words, the military is set to strike and are announcing their arrival.

– B) Should the military need assistance with the mass arrests and the protection of vital public services (ie, power plants, telephones, cell towers, etc.), the militias and civilians will be notified. However, the military stated they likely will not need militia or civilian participation.

– C) “The United States military says ‘sit back and watch the fireworks.’ Ladies and gentlemen, they are gonna try to give us the best 4th of July we have ever had! In other words, the cavalry is on its way, things are in process, the happening is happening now!,” Drake concluded.

For weeks, Drake had promised to inform his followers when the military had arrived at what was termed a “green light status” and for all intents and purposes that is precisely the overall message he delivered. He acknowledged the lack of action he had anticipated in the past and suggested this time the military is deadly serious.

He even went so far as to claim he was informed of the exact date action would officially begin and stated the time frame would be “this week” or at the latest by July 4th. “I have been working on this stuff for twenty years and it’s finally happening,” he declared.

He also reported that spies within the recent Rio+20 Summit (United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development) from June 20-22, 2012 in Rio De Janeiro, had leaked vital information that members had agreed on the formulation of a global constitution that would directly lead to the implementation of Martial Law in the US and other countries.

The Rio+20 was disguised as an environmental symposium but rather was intended to draw up strategies to enact oppressive and costly “green tax” laws, known as Agenda 21, to be administered by the UN. Agenda 21 was to be the final push for the New World Order agenda hammer to drop down upon the US population.

Instead, the conference organizers failed miserably in the objectives as revealed by Lord Christopher Monckton. Yet, nonetheless, Benjamin Fulford reported that $513 billion was pledged by 100 nations to fight poverty and environmental destruction.

In conjunction with those leaked reports, it was discovered that as many as twenty false flag operations had been planned around the country with the possibility of St. Louis, Missouri first on the list. Highly visible military maneuvers have been rumored to be underway in that city during this past week.

However, Drake reported that 99.9% of these false flag operations thus far, have been outright stopped but a very, very small percentage have yet to be neutralized. He also briefly commented on the Neil Keenan lawsuit against the cabal on behalf of the White Dragon Society and Asian resistance movement.

Further updates were provided on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at Drake’s official website, AmericanNationalMilitia.com

In addition, Benjamin Fulford reported that intense negotiations are well underway for the formal surrender of the New World Order legion directly with Rothschild, Rockefeller and other prominent family cabal members and the White Dragon Society.

Word emanating from a recent G20 Summit in Los Cabos, Mexico on June 18 and 19, 2012 indicate that China was quite forceful in their insistence of the introduction of a new economic system.

Historically, the Chinese people are keenly aware of the importance of energy or “chi” (also known as “qi”) in daily life. Therefore, their philosophical viewpoint is that a business deal should work in the best interest of both sides, unlike the West, where deals are often constructed around the idea of a winner and a loser.

Notice this quote from the June 21st China Daily news article on the G20 Summit in Mexico: “(Chinese President) Hu (Jintao) pointed out that the G20 members have to continue to uphold the spirit of unity and win-win cooperation, work on securing growth, increasing jobs and promoting stability.“

Very prophetic words, indeed, signaling that a wholly new cooperative spirit is being forged that will carry long into humanity’s future.

On other fronts, financial institutions all over the world are finding their usual practice of stealing from the pockets of the people is simply no longer working. They are being caught red handed as in the case of Barclays bank in England who are accused of rigging interest rates. A further 20 banks are now under investigation for running the same fraud racket.

The big five banks in the US –– Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Corp, JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Morgan Stanley –– have drafted “living wills” under provisions of the Dodd-Frank financial reform law designed to end too-big-to-fail bailouts by the government. This is likely due to the stipulations of the Basel II and Basel III accords which require financial institutions to operate in a much more transparent mode in preparation for a whole new financial system.

Even cable news channel CNBC got in on the act, openly admitting on air that the central banks of the world entrap the human race as virtual economic slaves. Bear in mind, what a startling admission this is by a mainstream news outlet.

Meanwhile, mainstream news ratings continue to be in a free fall as viewers shun corporate controlled information sources in record numbers and seek out alternatives on the internet. CNN, for one, has seen a major drop-off in viewership that reached a 21-year low.

And one last bit of ironic news, British bookmakers are offering 1000-1 odds that a UFO will appear above the opening ceremonies of the Summer Olympic Games in London on July 27, 2012. Let’s hope someone wins that bet!

US MILITARY FINALLY FULFILLING ITS CONSTITUTIONAL OATH

Obviously, this is all adds up as fantastic news. Whether Drake’s schedule of events is to unfold as he has outlined remains to be seen. Yet, we can conclude he is on target regarding the need for a strong military hand to be intimately involved in this process.

The bottom line is, we must realize that we, as a species, are in a war. We are in a war for our hearts and minds. The world as a whole has now reached a critical junction. It is ready –– or perhaps more apt to say, demanding –– to evolve to the next level.

On the one hand, an old way of life, or an old paradigm is desperately hanging on for its very existence. On the other, a whole new glorious world is emerging right in front of us –– a Golden Age, if you will.

One of the main obstacles standing in the way of our evolution is an insanely draconian and corrupt economic system. It has held the people of Earth in a state of slavery for as long as money has been around. It has reached the end of its life span and now must be quickly put to death.

Make no mistake about it, the so-called financial crisis holding the world hostage has been totally engineered by the international banking cartel, the Federal Reserve and their co-conspirators within the US government and European Union. It was designed to wreck the world’s middle class thereby destroying the US and other countries from within.

Fortunately, a very powerful resistance movement has emerged led by China, Russia, India, Brazil and South Africa (BRICS), along with many other nations who have aligned themselves with them. Now the US military is about to enter the fray in a major way.

We have reached a critical point in our collective evolution where we must expand ourselves. We must grow up. The powerful families who run and own the world’s monetary system and who are desperately holding on to their authoritarian positions are very, very reluctant to let go. They have outlived their usefulness. It is time for them to step aside and allow humanity to thrive.

The criminal cabal’s time is up. The world is demanding change and the Divine has heard the cries and pleas of the people and is answering their collective call from the very source of the Creator of all life in the universe –– the Divine Father.

This is where the US military arises to the occasion to truly become the heroes many have believed they are and honor their constitutional oath of enlistment ”to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” Other than a force of ET’s, the US military is the only entity on Earth that can pull together the resources necessary to stop the cabal dead in their tracks. And, it is highly likely that the military has had the cooperation of a number of ET factions.

At this point, the military’s duty is to identify the key people in the cabal, carry out the arrests with assistance from local law enforcement and Federal Marshals, incarcerate the criminals and install a temporary transitional government for a short period of time until new elections can be held.

Then, a massive re-education campaign will be introduced over the television airwaves and internet channels to reveal the truth to the people of the world. Somewhere within that complex scenario a new monetary system will be unveiled including a revaluation of most of the world’s currencies, the obliteration of the Federal Reserve, IRS, BIS, European Union and many, many other corrupt institutions.

Clearly, this is an enormous undertaking, beyond anything ever attempted in the history of humanity –– ever. The military needs our prayers and support. This is NOT to be Martial Law nor a military takeover nor a violent revolution by any means whatsoever. Although, we have to acknowledge when it gets rolling that at times it may appear that way.

THE DEFEAT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA

Unfortunately, for the last 100 years, the United States military has been used as the supreme police force to enforce the voracious and powerful New World Order agenda. These plans were formulated right after the Civil War, chiefly by a former Confederate General named Albert Pike, who was nothing less than a 33rd degree Mason, a top leader in the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and an unabashed Luciferian.

- Architect of the One World Order –Albert Pike (1809 – 1891) -

It has been rumored that Pike possessed a special bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication. He was the Grand Master of a Luciferian group known as the Order of the Palladium (or Sovereign Council of Wisdom), which had been founded in Paris in 1737.

Pike’s evil plan called for three great world wars to totally dominate and conquer the planet –– World War I, World War II and now the so-called “war on terror,” which has been designed to lead us directly into World War III, if we are not there already. The objective was a final Armageddeon-style battle in the Middle East pitting the US, Russia and their allies against China and the Asian continent, all in the name of some warped view of Biblical prophecy.

In order to stop the New World Order take over from being fully implemented, we quite frankly need the US military to play a major strategic role. Their apparent bold decision to basically switch sides is absolutely key to the liberation of planet Earth. The US military will provide the ultimate trump card to the One World Order envisioned by Pike and his Illuminati and Jesuit conspirators.

And that trump card is about to be played –– big time!

DRIVE TOWARDS CRITICAL MASS POINT

The best way to deal with all of the news of mass arrests, a new economic system, etc. is to remain as optimistic as possible with the understanding that timing is everything. Regardless whether Drake has given out the correct dates or not, there is no doubt that the planet and the human race is deep within a rapid transformation into the Golden Age. Guaranteed. It’s a done deal.

It is step-by-step process well underway and the signs are everywhere. All that is required is to maintain a positive attitude and recognize the monumental steps that are being taken.

At this point down the rabbit hole, all that remains is an essential critical mass point when enough souls on the planet believe in their hearts that a new world is not only possible, but is here –– now!

In India, they are carefully counting the numbers and documenting the critical mass milestones. On June 21st, the Oneness University released statistics that indicated there are now 40,000 enlightened beings on the planet. The critical mass point they are striving for is 70,000 enlightened beings which will be the optimal number to shift all 7 billion inhabitants of planet Earth into a higher dimension also know as the Golden Age. This is targeted for the end of the year 2012.

There will continue to be timely updates, each and every month, throughout the remainder of the year to offer the evidence that the human race is very rapidly ascending to a higher state of consciousness. These numbers will rise dramatically with each passing month and well into 2013, 2014 and beyond.

In summation, your light and your prayers are vital. The more we can envision and embrace a glorious new world for humanity, the more it will come into fruition. Although you may not believe in the information coming from Drake, David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford and others of their ilk, that is necessarily not important. Should July 4th come and go without a mass arrest scenario, fear not –– eventually that expected event will come.

Yet realize this –– as a collective, we are on the path towards our total and utter emancipation. It is within our grasp. It is our destiny.

Believe in it. See it. Breathe it. Taste it. Touch it. Love it into being.

Feel it take over your heart and your entire being. Heaven on Earth has arrived and it is banging on your front door. Do you hear it? Are you going to get up and answer the door? Are you going to let it into your home?

May I suggest you do. Or you just might miss out on the Mother of all Independence Days ever! Let us pray it is so.

The Truth Is In There
1st July 2012, 09:55
i wonder when the bubble is going to burst. can't be long now...

Bill Ryan
1st July 2012, 10:17
-------

The most intelligent and perceptive summary thread yet on this entire, silly, overdramatized affair. This might not have been Mozart's intention, but thanks for starting it. :)

Mulder
1st July 2012, 15:24
Remember the 2011 Lawsuit that would "end the illuminati?" See http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/12/05/41930.htm Nothing so far has come of it & nothing will come of this. This is just a distraction & a dis-info campaign in my opinion.

StarDust
1st July 2012, 16:06
Remember the 2011 Lawsuit that would "end the illuminati?" See http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/12/05/41930.htm Nothing so far has come of it & nothing will come of this. This is just a distraction & a dis-info campaign in my opinion.

If you've ever dealt with the legal system, then you may know that nothing is resolved overnight. I wouldn't exactly call a lawsuit filed 6 months ago as not going anywhere. Patience is called for any major change; this is no exception!

gripreaper
1st July 2012, 16:41
Arresting people with diplomatic immunity & who are above the law (e.g the money printers who said: - "Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws") is a waste of time & will never eventuate in large scale.

There is a disconnect and massive cognitive dissonance when it comes to this point. These few elite at the very top of the power pyramid, who own all of the means of production, hold all of the assets of the world, control all of the worlds food supply and energy and oil, control all of the governments of the world and all of the worlds militaries, have a complete network of underground facilities and stellar technology and spacecraft, fully funded and functional with an underground shadow economy AND a hidden currency, who no one really knows who they are because they operate in such secret...And this is the fun part...are running scared and cowering to surrender! Oh, the audacity of the human mind.

AND, somehow an old corporal who used to be in the military is somehow giving ultimatums to this cabal owned military to arrest their owners, and is giving updates from a Canadian video game distributor about channeled information from the Pleiades from an emissary from the Central Sun, to allow the good ET's to taze these elite cabalists with Faerie dust to render their nervous systems immobile to kill them and send them back into the source at the Central Sun because of a Cosmic Decree.

I'm serious, I'm not making this sh!t up!

foreverfan
1st July 2012, 16:48
This is what makes the story so interesting. It's like a really good soap opera...
Maybe we should give it a name... "As the Stomach Turns" sounds like a winner.

Arresting people with diplomatic immunity & who are above the law (e.g the money printers who said: - "Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws") is a waste of time & will never eventuate in large scale.

There is a disconnect and massive cognitive dissonance when it comes to this point. These few elite at the very top of the power pyramid, who own all of the means of production, hold all of the assets of the world, control all of the worlds food supply and energy and oil, control all of the governments of the world and all of the worlds militaries, have a complete network of underground facilities and stellar technology and spacecraft, fully funded and functional with an underground shadow economy AND a hidden currency, who no one really knows who they are because they operate in such secret...And this is the fun part...are running scared and cowering to surrender! Oh, the audacity of the human mind.

AND, somehow an old corporal who used to be in the military is somehow giving ultimatums to this cabal owned military to arrest their owners, and is giving updates from a Canadian video game distributor about channeled information from the Pleiades from an emissary from the Central Sun, to allow the good ET's to taze these elite cabalists with Faerie dust to render their nervous systems immobile to kill them and send them back into the source at the Central Sun because of a Cosmic Decree.

StarDust
1st July 2012, 16:58
-------

The most intelligent and perceptive summary thread yet on this entire, silly, overdramatized affair. This might not have been Mozart's intention, but thanks for starting it. :)

There will be a point in time where you are forced to eat crow based on your current position on all of this. Unless you happen to have a seat reserved on a shuttle headed to an undisclosed off-planet location.;) But then again, I think all of that is nonsense since there is clearly nowhere the cabalist can hide where they will not be systematically hunted down and brought to justice.:cool:

Their time and game are up…even if they can't/won't admit it.:target:

LarryC
1st July 2012, 17:00

Ownership and currency are not objectively real, they depend on the agreement of the masses. As soon as enough of us stop agreeing that they "own all the means of production" and "hold all of the assets of the world," it stops being true.

gripreaper
1st July 2012, 17:10
Ownership and currency are not objectively real, they depend on the agreement of the masses. As soon as enough of us stop agreeing that they "own all the means of production" and "hold all of the assets of the world," it stops being true.

Bingo. The sooner ENOUGH OF US realize our inner power, the gnostic teachings which these elite have spent millennium destroying, hiding and murdering, we can turn this around.

we-R-one
1st July 2012, 17:48

Bingo. The sooner ENOUGH OF US realize our inner power, the gnostic teachings which these elite have spent millennium destroying, hiding and murdering, we can turn this around.

I've said from the very beginning that we should all walk away from the dollar. We're the one's who give it value based on our acceptance. It's no different than our de facto government.

Black Law Dictionary 5th edition: (this is how we've been set up):

GOVERNMENT DE FACTO- A government of fact. A government actually exercising power and control, as opposed to the true and lawful government; a government not established according to the constitution of the nation, or not lawfully entitled to recognition or supremacy, but which has nevertheless supplanted or displaced the government de jure. A government deemed unlawful, or deemed wrongful or unjust, which, nevertheless, receives presently habitual obedience from the bulk of the community.

PLEASE NOTE LAST SENTENCE....."receives presently habitual obedience from the bulk of the community." THIS IS REFERRING TO "WE THE PEOPLE". WE DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER SO WE ARE OBEDIENT.

StarDust
1st July 2012, 17:55

I've said from the very beginning that we should all walk away from the dollar. We're the one's who give it value based on our acceptance. It's no different than our de facto government.

Black Law Dictionary 5th edition: (this is how we've been set up):

GOVERNMENT DE FACTO- A government of fact. A government actually exercising power and control, as opposed to the true and lawful government; a government not established according to the constitution of the nation, or not lawfully entitled to recognition or supremacy, but which has nevertheless supplanted or displaced the government de jure. A government deemed unlawful, or deemed wrongful or unjust, which, nevertheless, receives presently habitual obedience from the bulk of the community.

PLEASE NOTE LAST SENTENCE....."receives presently habitual obedience from the bulk of the community." THIS IS REFERRING TO "WE THE PEOPLE". WE DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER SO WE ARE OBEDIENT.

I'm confident that is where we are headed. The federal reserve note now has a limited lifespan. The trick is to reset the financial system so that the cabalist fall and good people prevail. We're almost there!

gripreaper
1st July 2012, 18:07
Well, we only have to wait a few more days since the "Green Light" was given, and the good ET's got their mandate from the Cosmic Council of the Great Central Sun, to immobilize and return to source all of the dissonant energies housed in the elite cabalists, and Drake got the military to act on the mass arrests based on the ultimatum he gave them to get it done this week.

http://i.imgur.com/1TOTi.gif

Avocadess
1st July 2012, 18:32
It's Sunday -- a day to JOIN TOGETHER IN INTENT for World Liberation out of the shackles of the cruel and criminal secret government(s) worldwide and work to heal ourselves and the Planet.

You don't have to "believe in" Wilcock (or Drake or Cobra or anybody else) in order to be cool with joining Brothers and Sisters globally for a day of INTENT every Sunday until humanity is FREED -- and scientific studies have already PROVEN that intentions put out on a mass scale DO have an effect. I love this video for the Sunday meditations, which I consider very "bispartisan" and universal INTENT:

http://alturl.com/m7k6x

Although this post is not about David Wilcock I feel certain he is/would be in well-attuned with this message. To me, none of this is about any personality involved or how many days, weeks or months it takes to get there -- it is about INTENDING UNTIL WE GET THERE...with conscientious and directed action OF COURSE that is ON course with Freedom, Peace, Love, Healing and Sustainability.

Wishing you the best day EVER..!!

Avocadess

StarDust
1st July 2012, 18:41
Well, we only have to wait a few more days since the "Green Light" was given, and the good ET's got their mandate from the Cosmic Council of the Great Central Sun, to immobilize and return to source all of the dissonant energies housed in the elite cabalists, and Drake got the military to act on the mass arrests based on the ultimatum he gave them to get it done this week.

That isn't my "take-away" at all. If you look at the totality of what has been very recently spoken/written by Drake, Wilcock & Cobra and others, the initial "Green Light" was a trial balloon of sorts and that this mission will be carried out in several phases over time. Thus, the mention of a financial green light, etc.

Conversely, I know that there are plenty of Avalonians that are drooling to say "I told you so" come July 4th. One can only count the hours before they come crawling out of the woodwork to do so.:hungry:

At no point during all of this most recent discussion about The Plan, etc. did I ever hear any specific dates or specific time-line to conclude the tasks at hand. Keep in mind I mentioned "conclude" not initiate. Everything has had a purposefully vague nature to it. This is not an excuse for what may or may not come in the next several days; it's being realistic about what it takes to carry out any plan and the contingencies that must be built-into any operation.

I still have ultimate confidence that these plans will be carried out to their maximum potential. However, I'm under no illusions that this is an overnight process or one that will take days rather than months or even possibly years to achieve fruition.

gripreaper
1st July 2012, 19:03
That isn't my "take-away" at all. If you look at the totality of what has been very recently spoken/written by Drake, Wilcock & Cobra and others, the initial "Green Light" was a trial balloon of sorts and that this mission will be carried out in several phases over time. Thus, the mention of a financial green light, etc..

So, Drake giving the "Green Light" was a trial balloon? Where did you come up with that?

Keep in mind, I've done the transcripts, connected the dots from one Drake show to the next. Drake gave the military an ultimatum, and they responded and then Drake gave the "Green Light".

That is my take away.

Cartomancer
1st July 2012, 19:16
The internets is a funny place. If you really put your heart and soul into something there are a phalanx of people waiting to shoot you down in the most demeaning and horrible way especially if you are challenging the status quo. It is a sick facet of human nature. I feel David's pain but he also has to steel himself to this.

After you have been peppered with insults and threats it does tend to make you think about what you are doing in a critical manner. This is what is going on with him.

I'd say about 30% of the total comments on my work are critical etc. I have received threats, had my youtube account hacked and stolen and much more. With that said I think those that have done this did it for sick reason's of their own and not any concern over what I have been saying. If he's going to play at the level he has attained then he needs just to forget about his critics and keep on truckin' down the road with a large smile on his face. He also needs to consider that he is making himself a giant target for sick people who enjoy threatening and disrupting what you are trying to do for no other reason than being a giant pain in the ass.

Brizil
1st July 2012, 19:38
I have been reading and listening to several different sources of information regarding what the PTB/PTW are planning to do. I must admit that I am very frustrated and confused. This is not something I like to admit. The dissension among the alternative media, in my opinion, parallels how democrats and republicans are acting like right now. One side is saying that we are coming into a “golden age” and the other side is saying that “we are cattle being prepared for slaughter” in the near future. One side commenting that the other side “doesn’t know their a**** from a hole in the ground” and the other is stating “it’s the government spreading disinformation to keep us scared and mind controlled.” I am starting to think maybe everyone is being manipulated and doesn’t know what they are talking about.

If we are “cattle being prepared for slaughter” what can we do? If the “golden age” is coming, what should we do? I would like to start hearing about solutions rather than prognostications about what is going on. I think coming up with solutions would be more productive and useful to the general public that don’t claim to be experts that know exactly what is going to happen.

StarDust
1st July 2012, 19:49
That isn't my "take-away" at all. If you look at the totality of what has been very recently spoken/written by Drake, Wilcock & Cobra and others, the initial "Green Light" was a trial balloon of sorts and that this mission will be carried out in several phases over time. Thus, the mention of a financial green light, etc..

So, Drake giving the "Green Light" was a trial balloon? Where did you come up with that?

Keep in mind, I've done the transcripts, connected the dots from one Drake show to the next. Drake gave the military an ultimatum, and they responded and then Drake gave the "Green Light".

That is my take away.

gripreaper,

I don't doubt that you have done your homework. You have. That is my assessment based on my understanding that Drake is a mid-level spokesperson at best and the fact that multiple "green lights" have now been mentioned by multiple groups.

Drake may have high level intel connections and some sway with militia groups, but based on his communication style - very fact of the matter without regard to what may happen if what he reports doesn't come to fruition (he's already found himself in this position before), he is an easy target to be hung out to dry.

I'm not stating that this is the what will happen to Drake, but it's easy to see how this may happen to him. Like COBRA, PR is not his primary skill set and it shows.

I think there are a lot of missions going on right now that will not ever be offered on the internet or radio forums. That is just silly from a tactical perspective. If anything, it is a diversion of what is truly going on behind the scenes; and once everything goes down, those who get their 'news' via the internet will be the second to last ones to know what happened - only preceding those who are completely asleep.

Such intel is strictly on a need to know basis when there is a war going on; and quite frankly anyone who is standing on the sideline with their only participation being on an internet chat room are clearly not in the need to know category.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have been reading and listening to several different sources of information regarding what the PTB/PTW are planning to do. I must admit that I am very frustrated and confused. This is not something I like to admit. The dissension among the alternative media, in my opinion, parallels how democrats and republicans are acting like right now. One side is saying that we are coming into a “golden age” and the other side is saying that “we are cattle being prepared for slaughter” in the near future. One side commenting that the other side “doesn’t know their a**** from a hole in the ground” and the other is stating “it’s the government spreading disinformation to keep us scared and mind controlled.” I am starting to think maybe everyone is being manipulated and doesn’t know what they are talking about.

If we are “cattle being prepared for slaughter” what can we do? If the “golden age” is coming, what should we do? I would like to start hearing about solutions rather than prognostications about what is going on. I think coming up with solutions would be more productive and useful to the general public that don’t claim to be experts that know exactly what is going to happen.

"As above, so below!" I don't think that the causal connection you have drawn is by mistake.

Rocky_Shorz
1st July 2012, 20:02
-------

have you ever wondered if ol Sorchaa is behind all of these spins?

perfect example of enough reality to give it merit, but mind spins that will spread the tale...

when they catch someone with a voice, they sit around the Country Club laughing and creating new spins to keep it going...

it is all for a $1 bet and amusement... ;)

gripreaper
1st July 2012, 20:06
@ StarDust:

So, those who use the internet are on a "need to know" basis only and do not have access to the insider intel needed to know whats really going on?

Are you on the "inside" with your connection to the Silver Legion and your Social Memory Complex? Can we rely on your intel?

StarDust
1st July 2012, 20:27
@ StarDust:

So, those who use the internet are on a "need to know" basis only and do not have access to the insider intel needed to know whats really going on?

Are you on the "inside" with your connection to the Silver Legion and your Social Memory Complex? Can we rely on your intel?

My assessment of those on a "need to know" basis was not an attempt to slight you or any other. It's simply a matter of logic. Can you imagine what would have happened to WW2 if the plans for "D-Day" were casually leaked on the radio or via news papers? The thought is unimaginable and we would most likely be speaking German to each other today as a result. I think that any 'information' released on the internet or radio will only represent the very tip of the iceberg.

This is not to say that there isn't good information being released, but to think that you can get the whole picture from Avalon or any other open source is just plain silly from my perspective. The best approach, IMO is to wait and see and not to be disappointed if things do not go exactly as planned according to an internet/radio source.

Mulder
1st July 2012, 23:19

If you've ever dealt with the legal system, then you may know that nothing is resolved overnight. I wouldn't exactly call a lawsuit filed 6 months ago as not going anywhere. Patience is called for any major change; this is no exception!

The legal system can be used as a way to stonewall people e.g. Jesse Ventura's TSA lawsuit - remember how it took months and the Judge threw it out as she said she has no Juristiction to rule on the US Consitiution! I fear something similar will happen here & the people will be kept waiting until they lose interest in this.

Or remember the Obama-care Supreme Court decision - since Congress can tax, they can force you to buy health care! OMG!

we-R-one
2nd July 2012, 00:41

The solution is to look within oneself and work on emotional clearing. There are many Avalon members that are coming to this conclusion and posting their experiences, but unfortunately they're being drowned out by unverifiable information such as Drake and the like types of threads. We are so conditioned that many of you are missing a key component and that is to focus on yourselves and not worry about the things you cannot control. But you know what, because many of these members who are posting these experiences aren't considered "messiah's", even by the likes of Avalon members who should know better, they are being ignored. If you look at the threads that have the most views, it's the ones' that offer no solutions and many of them focus on doom and gloom type of topics. The change is you and until the masses understand this we will continue this vicious cycle over and over again. The solution is to become more heart-centered. Make everyday choices that are heart-centered. No more eye for an eye. If you want your surroundings to change, change yourself and how you respond. It will not happen overnight and in the manner in which many of us would prefer. But I ask Avalonian's this......what's it going to hurt by doing what I'm suggesting? The calvary is you, the messiah is you, not Dave Wilcock, not Drake, not George Kavassilas, not any of the other named groups offering their messages of how they're going to save us. We are at cross road where technology has surpassed spirituality, it is our responsibility to begin changing how we handle situations and focus on elevating our own spirituality by stepping outside status quo and the belief systems that accompany the programs within. This is what you do, this is the solution and many, but not enough Avalonians are beginning to come to this conclusion.

I plan on posting a thread sometime this week explaining this solution in more depth. I hope to see you on there. Better yet, I hope to see every Avalonian on there and may it be the most viewed thread ever on Project Avalon.

Brizil
2nd July 2012, 03:04

The solution is to look within oneself and work on emotional clearing. There are many Avalon members that are coming to this conclusion and posting their experiences, but unfortunately they're being drowned out by unverifiable information such as Drake and the like types of threads. We are so conditioned that many of you are missing a key component and that is to focus on yourselves and not worry about the things you cannot control. But you know what, because many of these members who are posting these experiences aren't considered "messiah's", even by the likes of Avalon members who should know better, they are being ignored. If you look at the threads that have the most views, it's the ones' that offer no solutions and many of them focus on doom and gloom type of topics. The change is you and until the masses understand this we will continue this vicious cycle over and over again. The solution is to become more heart-centered. Make everyday choices that are heart-centered. No more eye for an eye. If you want your surroundings to change, change yourself and how you respond. It will not happen overnight and in the manner in which many of us would prefer. But I ask Avalonian's this......what's it going to hurt by doing what I'm suggesting? The calvary is you, the messiah is you, not Dave Wilcock, not Drake, not George Kavassilas, not any of the other named groups offering their messages of how they're going to save us. We are at cross road where technology has surpassed spirituality, it is our responsibility to begin changing how we handle situations and focus on elevating our own spirituality by stepping outside status quo and the belief systems that accompany the programs within. This is what you do, this is the solution and many, but not enough Avalonians are beginning to come to this conclusion.

I plan on posting a thread sometime this week explaining this solution in more depth. I hope to see you on there. Better yet, I hope to see every Avalonian on there and may it be the most viewed thread ever on Project Avalon.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply we-R-one.

I would like to get to the deeper structure of what you mean. What do the “masses” need to understand to effectuate a change that will thwart the PTB’s maniacal plans? If the masses don’t become “heart centered” in time will we be the “cattle prepared for slaughter” that so many think we are? When will this happen? Do you have any ideas that may help thwart the PTB’s plans if the masses don’t awaken? If not enough come to the conclusion that some Avalonian’s have come to, what do you think will happen? What won’t happen overnight? Some say we are very close to the end. If this is the case the solutions needed to be discovered yesterday. What are your beliefs concerning the future of mankind? I have no clue what to think but I do try my very best to help others as much as possible. I’m just not sure this is the answer to thwart plans that a group of individuals have that don’t care how “heart centered” we are. If too few of us “step outside the status quo” what will happen?

we-R-one
2nd July 2012, 08:52
Hi Brizil,

I don't want to take away from the topic of this thread so I will give you a better response once I put this idea in writing on a separate thread. Don't worry about what you can't control, stay out of fear mode no matter how scary things may appear. Remember that you are conciousness, you are immortal. Your body is not who you are, it is merely a vehicle and you are down here on Earth to learn and evolve. This is a process that needs to take place within each individual and though we may all take separate paths to come to this heart-centered conclusion, many all ready have and they've done it on their own accord, which begs the question to be asked Why? My guess would be, because that is the direction humanity is taking, this is a thought process which has long been known, but hidden from mankind for an eternity, so that we could be controlled and manipulated. Some of us are remembering who we are, where we come from and why we are here. This is the message, this is the key that should be in the forefront above all other so called solutions. I do not see this as a conditioned response to some guru's calling. When you reinforce the concept of what I'm going to propose with the science (see what David Wilcock has put forth in his Source Field Investigations book), you will see where I'm going with this; this transformation is not going to happen overnight, but it is happening, it's all around you, it's whether you and others choose to see and understand this as your reality. This is the way out of the Matrix, this is the future. More later, I promise.

EDIT:
PS Keep in mind the quote you have on your signature when you see my proposal as it's very fitting to what I'm trying to convey.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

eileenrose
4th July 2012, 10:47
A few comments just posted on DAvid Wilcock's thread (so perhaps people are becoming a little more wiser)

re: The insurance paperwork he mentions

Commentor Kalani, July 3rd:

"David,
I believe you have misread the letter from your insurance company. They are not talking about the death of a child.
The "loss" they are referring to is any damage to your vehicle and its contents. You could have had a friend's child seat in your car and they would cover the cost of replacing it. It's a matter of liability - they wouldn't want you (or anyone) using a damaged child seat.
This actually sounds like a required response to a possibly new insurance law in your state.
Totally understandable how you could misread it, though, in your heightened state of awareness.
Thanks for all you do!"

re: On his comments about David Icke (DW just added as an update to his latest blog entry)

from Bruce King, July 3rd:

"Not sure why David Icke is attacking you (David Wilcock). You seem to sincerely be trying to reveal valuable information to assist people in this time of obvious upheaval and transition.
The random maligning of you by Icke seems amateur and silly. Posting everything from a RA channeling you did to info on Fulford and Drake in an effort to discredit you by association doesn't make sense to me. Just because you interview or report on someone doesn't mean you agree with them 100%. Or, because you attempted to channel RA, doesn't make you crazy.
Perhaps Icke is surprised that other people have different opinions about the great transition. (maybe just competition)
At this point I think Icke owes you an apology for misconstruing your statements and otherwise twisting your message to be something it is not.
My perception is that your message is one of peace, love, service to others and transparency at every level.
[Moderator: I would agree! I can't believe David Icke who has gone on air talking about taking entheogens/drugs going out of his mind and seeing all manner of things, and publicly saying all manner of "crazy" things, is criticizing Wilcock for channeling... ??? wtf?]"

...so not every one just say 'yes, I agree with you'. Nice that everyone, or a few folks at least, are starting to see the reality behind the man. ie. he is just a man....not a saint.

---
And ps: I use to take time out (last year) and try to help the guy out myself (DW) with comments on his blog. He didn't seem to be too interested after a while (the moderator would get upset, so I stopped....ie. only the moderator answers for him...an fyi).

Brizil
4th July 2012, 22:25

I would like to get to the deeper structure of what you mean. What do the “masses” need to understand to effectuate a change that will thwart the PTB’s maniacal plans? If the masses don’t become “heart centered” in time will we be the “cattle prepared for slaughter” that so many think we are? When will this happen? Do you have any ideas that may help thwart the PTB’s plans if the masses don’t awaken? If not enough come to the conclusion that some Avalonian’s have come to, what do you think will happen? What won’t happen overnight? Some say we are very close to the end. If this is the case the solutions needed to be discovered yesterday. What are your beliefs concerning the future of mankind? I

[/COLOR]
Hi Brizil,

I don't want to take away from the topic of this thread so I will give you a better response once I put this idea in writing on a separate thread. Don't worry about what you can't control, stay out of fear mode no matter how scary things may appear. Remember that you are conciousness, you are immortal. Your body is not who you are, it is merely a vehicle and you are down here on Earth to learn and evolve. This is a process that needs to take place within each individual and though we may all take separate paths to come to this heart-centered conclusion, many all ready have and they've done it on their own accord, which begs the question to be asked Why? My guess would be, because that is the direction humanity is taking, this is a thought process which has long been known, but hidden from mankind for an eternity, so that we could be controlled and manipulated. Some of us are remembering who we are, where we come from and why we are here. This is the message, this is the key that should be in the forefront above all other so called solutions. I do not see this as a conditioned response to some guru's calling. When you reinforce the concept of what I'm going to propose with the science (see what David Wilcock has put forth in his Source Field Investigations book), you will see where I'm going with this; this transformation is not going to happen overnight, but it is happening, it's all around you, it's whether you and others choose to see and understand this as your reality. This is the way out of the Matrix, this is the future. More later, I promise.

EDIT:
PS Keep in mind the quote you have on your signature when you see my proposal as it's very fitting to what I'm trying to convey.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

I will keep it in mind. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

we-R-one
5th July 2012, 02:55

I would like to get to the deeper structure of what you mean. What do the “masses” need to understand to effectuate a change that will thwart the PTB’s maniacal plans? If the masses don’t become “heart centered” in time will we be the “cattle prepared for slaughter” that so many think we are? When will this happen? Do you have any ideas that may help thwart the PTB’s plans if the masses don’t awaken? If not enough come to the conclusion that some Avalonian’s have come to, what do you think will happen? What won’t happen overnight? Some say we are very close to the end. If this is the case the solutions needed to be discovered yesterday. What are your beliefs concerning the future of mankind?

The masses need to understand the science behind the process in order for them to comprehend the potential results. I believe enough of us are awake to make this happen, now we just need the effort by deprogramming ourselves from seeking solutions that are staus quo concepts. Changing a reality does not happen overnight it takes time and it takes work by changing the way you think. You're only close to "the end" if that's the reality you wish to see. I cannot predict the future nor do I fear it. All I can do is play my part in helping change the course of direction from it being a more spiritual led society rather than the technological one it has become.

You cannot control what the PTB's are doing so you have to stop worrying about it. All you can do is focus on yourself and how you respond to the current conditions which needs to be in forgiveness and love. The key is emotional clearing. You live in a holographic universe, which basically means the problems reflecting back at us are a mirror of all of our problems. We cannot fix this until we fix ourselves, that is how our universe works scientifically. Everyone keeps looking for the traditional 3D solution which is why it never seems to work and that's due to the holographic nature of the universe. The more one worries about being the cattle headed to slaughter, the more likely that will become their reality. You know the saying, "Where your focus goes, energy flows," that's how it is. It becomes easier to undertand when you have a frame of reference. What's happening now, is many of us are laying down the foundation of the bridge for this new reality,........we're creating that "frame of reference" that others will soon be able to see as the environment changes around them, ....Once you take a look at the science and teachings of the past, you will understand why, we got to the point we're at now and what we need to do to change. Many are all ready doing this and I read their stories over and over again on this forum. Unfortunately these stories seem to get missed as most are focused on finding traditional applications for solving dilemmas in this 3D world in which they have been programmed to believe as the only viable solutions available for change. Throw in the Drake threads and the work that these fellow Avalonians are doing, is lost in the negative abyss of useless topics. It's those of us who have walked away from these preconceived notions, to focus on the true matter at hand, which has allowed making the creation of a dimension possible into that of which we eventually will all live as one in peace and harmony. This is the future.

Pure and simple, the change is you. The science is there, this is not a fairy fantasy it's verifiable. It's all ready happening and has been happening for many years. The frequency of this planet is changing to a higher frequency. The PTB are operating in lower frequencies. Lower frequencies cannot survive the shift that's taking place. The more people that focus on the higher frequencies of love, forgiveness and compassion the faster we will change our environment. There is "fuel" all around you and it's by design. You cannot transform without this fuel. You have to have bad things happen to you in order to have the opportunity to forgive. Instead of looking at our situation as dire, change the way you think and view the situation as an opportunity of good fortune, for it is at the hands of those who violate you, whether they be someone of blood or someone at a distance that many of us have awakened. Be grateful, compassionate, and forgiving for the gifts that have been bestowed upon you.

HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE + HEART-CENTERED THOUGHT PROCESS INVOLVING LOVE, FORGIVENESS AND COMPASSION

=CREATION OF A NEW DIMENSION

It really is that simple and we're missing the opportunity that's right in front of our faces due to succumbing to the programming of the matrix.

UnrealDreams
5th July 2012, 04:03
This whole fiasco would be hilarious if so many Americans weren't begging for the military to take over law enforcement. As it is, it is extremely sad and depressing that people are so easily manipulated.

I'm sure the military "good guys" will take you to a safe location while they are arresting the elite.

I totally support the military to uphold the rule of law, not disobey it. And when they get the illegal orders to arrest citizens, that is when they need to act appropriately. That is the best outcome anyone could hope for. Be patient, and have faith in the military to do the right thing, at the right time.

Peace and Love-

eileenrose
5th July 2012, 11:01
This whole fiasco would be hilarious if so many Americans weren't begging for the military to take over law enforcement. As it is, it is extremely sad and depressing that people are so easily manipulated.

I'm sure the military "good guys" will take you to a safe location while they are arresting the elite.

I totally support the military to uphold the rule of law, not disobey it. And when they get the illegal orders to arrest citizens, that is when they need to act appropriately. That is the best outcome anyone could hope for. Be patient, and have faith in the military to do the right thing, at the right time.

Peace and Love-

I don't notice American's asking for the military to replace regular law enforcement. Instead I see regular law enforcement being coherced into agree with military style leaders from homeland security (stick and carrot method.....like notice The public UC school system just bought a frightening looking tank/truck to 'help' them with their defenses. How hysterical is that. Who knew our students, who have debts reaching the trillion mark, were sooo frightening... Maybe the tank is to get them to pay up! ...your thoughts?

here is the link for that tank article: http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/06/liberal-berkeley-poised-to-acquire-armoured-personnel-carrier/

---
Update, 7/31, added link

here is what I am seeing right now (go at least 2 minutes into the video to see what I am referring too....ie. the militarization of US police forces).

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pffXqRR7o&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62pffXqRR7o&feature=youtu.be)

Title of short video from RT news
"Something is happening in Anaheim - Why the Media Blackout? "

UnrealDreams
6th July 2012, 01:53

Peace and Love-

I don't notice American's asking for the military to replace regular law enforcement. Instead I see regular law enforcement being coherced into agree with military style leaders from homeland security (stick and carrot method.....like notice The public UC school system just bought a frightening looking tank/truck to 'help' them with their defenses. How hysterical is that. Who knew our students, who have debts reaching the trillion mark, were sooo frightening... Maybe the tank is to get them to pay up! ...your thoughts?

here is the link for that tank article: http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/06/liberal-berkeley-poised-to-acquire-armoured-personnel-carrier/

If the military is stepping in and arresting people, as has been suggested here, that is a law enforcement function. That is what people are asking for, or am I misunderstanding something here?

This is about values. I despise the illegal actions taken by certain individuals and corporations who are under scrutiny. I do not support any illegal action to try to get us out of this mess. I will not "stoop" to their level. I will maintain my principals, and my values, or else I become one of them. I won't support those illegal actions because it suits my desire for justice. This is called integrity. I know who I am, and they won't change me no matter how many tanks they buy. I also have faith in the military to step up....at the right time.....if illegal orders are given to arrest Americans.

eileenrose
1st August 2012, 06:50
I added a link to my post#43, 2nd above this one, that demonstrates this latest issue (re: militarization of US police forces).

eileenrose
12th August 2012, 05:37
I added a link to my post#43, 2nd above this one, that demonstrates this latest issue (re: militarization of US police forces).

Here is the latest article on this particular topic. Just to give it more dimension....keep it in view.

Title: "US police forces being Israelized: by Gordon Duff"

Link: http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/08/11/255710/us-police-trained-by-israeli-groups/ (http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/08/11/255710/us-police-trained-by-israeli-groups/)

snip

A military analyst says police departments in the United States are being trained by Israeli groups aiming to sink the country into total militarization and dictatorship, Press TV reports.

Slowly, every police department in the United States, at the behest of the Department of Homeland Security [DHS], is being trained by Israeli groups. As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system,” Gordon Duff wrote in an article on Press TV website.

He went on to say that, the process of “Israelization” of police in the US includes several policies which “the new Israeli trained American police are tasked with stopping opposition to”.

Total militarization of police, military tactics, utter disrespect for civil law, the constitution, civil liberties, freedom of speech and the unbridled growth of centralized power under unlimited corruption; government by money and organized crime. Systematic suppression of dissent...,” Duff noted.

end snip