PDA

View Full Version : The significance of 2012 has faded for me.

Midnight
1st July 2012, 06:28
In the years leading up to the previous decade, I read some chanelled accounts that said the world would experience massive geological changes. It didn't happen.

"Won't get fooled again?"

So I started to follow the path of 2012 will lead to the Endtimes in some way or another.

Just lately I am beginning to see this as the same as the late 1990's stuff. We are talking bullcrap.

I'm not saying the ET or the illuminati or the New World Order predictions is crap.

I'm just saying the apocalyptic 2012 events aren't going to happen. And if they are, they better get moving.

sdv
1st July 2012, 10:40
When I look at the Mayan calendar I see that we seem to be in the times of 'Ethics', and thus our interpretation of the timing of the calendar is wrong.

Ethics is about moral principles, and, worldwide, people are questioning ethics in government, banking, the military, the health industry, the farming industry.

As fot catclysmic Earth changes - I don't think the Mayan calendar did predict this at all. But we live on a planet that is both stable and volatile. Earth rumbles (earthquakes), explodes (volcanoes), and has unpredictable weather and a fluctuating magnetosphere; our Sun is volatile and dynamic and there is a band of asteroids circling us. We know enough now to understand that if you live on the slopes of a volcano, or even near one, sooner or later you are going to be destroyed by a major eruption, and so on.

So, are we going to see major upheavals on Earth in the next year, in society and in terms of natural disasters? The possibilities are very high that we are, but you could be in the middle of such changes and not be fully aware of how catclysmic they are.

Have you ever had the experience of living through something major and not realising it at the time? My sister was living in Chile when that big earthquake happened in 2010. She was living in a house well designed to survive an earthquake (as were the houses in her neighbourhood). It was a scary night but when morning came she had no sense of a disaster (her house and neighbourhood were intact and no one had been harmed) so she got herself ready for work and got into her car and drove off. And the further she drove the more devastation she came across, and she started to become more aware, and when she finally had access to international TV she became more aware of just how devastating the earthquake had been.

We are living in times of great unrest and changes, in societies and on Earth (sun cycle 24 has only just started and so far we have been lucky, but the chances of the Sun spewing a major flare or CME directed straight at Earth within the next year are pretty high). We are also living in times when we have access to so much information, in an instant, and this is confusing because, unlike in our past when we believed priests and rulers, we now can review all the information, ask questions and make up our own minds (the co-creation we are heading for).