PDA

View Full Version : My first video, please give me feedback

centreoflight
2nd July 2012, 14:37
hM32ZN_vnPc

Beloveds,

few months ago Bill Rayan wrote about a medium called Carol. He posted her email, I wrote to her and recently I received an audio file with much information about the reason of why I am here on this planet in this moment. Later on I will give you a short version of that reading.
With her reading Carol gave me the courage to come out and start sharing what I have learned. To fulfill my purpose here I need to come into the public eye; here I am...

I love you
George

apollo41
2nd July 2012, 14:49
Great first video centreoflight..peace be with you brother.

<8>
2nd July 2012, 14:55
Just beautiful Centreoflight thanks so much..

Cidersomerset
2nd July 2012, 15:00
Well done centre of light you kept it simple and precise.....The background looked tranquil and inspiring even with the mist...

cheers steve...

Fred Steeves
2nd July 2012, 15:07
George, excellent presentation my friend! I'll be watching for the next installment, as you obviously know what you're talking about.

Thanks,
Fred

Daughter of Time
2nd July 2012, 17:03
Hello George,

Thank you for your video. I look forward to your next post about the reading you received.

I do remember Bill posting about Carol being a great medium. However, I failed to write down her e-mail address.

Would you mind posting her e-mail address here or in a PM? Or would you prefer that I send a message to Bill to ask for it?

Love and peace.

Swanette
2nd July 2012, 18:50
Thank you George

Beautiful presentation and information ! I especially thank you for the 'stirring of the pot' story regarding our mind's vision.

Love Swanette

NancyV
2nd July 2012, 19:20
Loved it, George. If yoga can make me as gorgeous as you... I think I'll start doing it again.
:kiss:

centreoflight
2nd July 2012, 20:57
Hello George,

Thank you for your video. I look forward to your next post about the reading you received.

I do remember Bill posting about Carol being a great medium. However, I failed to write down her e-mail address.

Would you mind posting her e-mail address here or in a PM? Or would you prefer that I send a message to Bill to ask for it?

Love and peace.

Here is the email of Carol: welshseer@aol.co.uk

Her reading came to me like a miracle. I need time to digest all the information she gave to me, before I publish it. Maybe I will upload the whole audio for everybody to hear. (not jet sure about that). Also I am overwhelmed by the positive reaction about my video.

In the film "Chicago" the lady-hero had murdered her lover and she was going to be hang for that. She was a very good dancer and singer and her lawyer suggested to her to become a star. His reasoning was, that if the public loves her, nobody would dare to kill her.
Now since a long time I know that I need to become known, just to protect me, for the case I will come into trouble with some authorities.
I have been a rebel all my life, but for the first time I am able to speak up. It is a great feeling.

This community is my home

sandy
3rd July 2012, 05:09
Great Presentation George,

Very clear, easy to understand your concepts and thus easy to follow. Thank you for honoring and sharing yourself with the Avalon world and I look forward to more :)

Timreh
3rd July 2012, 05:35
I enjoyed your first video George
Beautifully done and well spoken.

I'm sure your confidence will grow as you continue to share with others
Must be beautiful doing yoga with a view like that!

Thank You :nod:

centreoflight
10th July 2012, 16:11
Uy5LmscQoog

my second video is in Italian, it is the translation of the first one; so you can watch it and enjoy, because you already know what I am saying. There will be some difference, specially in the energy I am putting out. For me to know languages is like have different lives.

Daughter of Time
10th July 2012, 16:34
Uy5LmscQoog

my second video is in Italian, it is the translation of the first one; so you can watch it and enjoy, because you already know what I am saying. There will be some difference, specially in the energy I am putting out. For me to know languages is like have different lives.

It was a joy to listen to your impeccable Italian. It is indeed far more expressive and captivating than the English version, that is, for me, since I speak the language as well. It is very clear that you are more comfortable with Italian since it is a language in which you have higher command than English.

I speak 3 languages and i also find that every one of them emanates from a different part of the body and exhibits its own personality.

Grazie. Namaste!

Lettherebelight
10th July 2012, 17:13
Wonderful first video, Centroflight. You made some very clear points on Yoga, the different types, and it's essence and ultimate goal.

And what a great T-shirt!

I am looking forward to hearing more, unfortunately I am only fluent in English.

Zencat
10th July 2012, 23:28
Very nicely done George, congrats. As one who has practised yoga for two decades, I loved your clear thinking and your beautiful diction. Even though I don't speak Italian, I loved listening to you! It is a beautiful language.

Merci vielmals!

Fred Steeves
10th July 2012, 23:45
Hi again George. I liked the butterfly that paid us a visit around 30 seconds in, and also, the message from your local bird population seemed to almost trump your own my friend.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif Good stuff!

Keep speaking your truth.

Cheers,
Fred

mattymoto
11th July 2012, 08:51
I appreciate this mode of communication. I look forward to many more.

I have to agree with Fred, the birds were most certainly singing a harmony that made this video go beyond greatness.

That beauty that surrounded you was awe inspiring. At first I wasn't sure if it was the glow you radiate or that extremely beautiful view of Mother Earth-- to me it is both.

Thank you for sharing

Carmen
11th July 2012, 09:25
A wonderful first video Centeroflight. Congratulations.

G.Deluca
11th July 2012, 10:41
great videos,thank you centreoflight,great presentation in italian ,i'm waiting for carol reading,now you get me even more excited about that :)

SKAWF
11th July 2012, 11:34
good video....

content was good,
easy to take in.
nice picturesque location.

possibly the only thing i would say is
there was a little hesitation at times.

it pays dividends to write down what you want to say beforehand
and then just read it, rather than do it unscripted
(if thats what you already did, i apologise!!!)

also, rather than write the whole lot down,
just write a few keywords onto a board
maybe one keyword for every couple of sentences
that'll keep the flow going, while making it look natural
and its less to distract you while you're on camera.

nice one

Cjay
11th July 2012, 13:50
This community is my home

Welcome home George. Your videos are excellent. Thank you for sharing them with us.

WhiteFeather
11th July 2012, 14:51
Namaste to you George. Thank you for sharing your peace, bliss and inspirational videos with your family on Avalon. Amazing!

And I agree with Fred S. the Butterfly was a sight to see fluttering by the camera at the 32 second mark of the 2nd video you posted.

What a scenery behind you. : ) Wanishi

Billy
11th July 2012, 15:13
Well done George, I am pleased that you are finding your voice to share your knowledge and wisdom with everyone.

Peace

centreoflight
14th July 2012, 14:01
Never I imagined such a great response. At present 51 users thanked me for my first video and I this gives me great joy. I love to thank each one personally, but realize that this is too much after I have now invited over 50 people to join my newly created group: Star Children Unite. I know that there are many more people who came here from far away stars and do not feel very much at home here. Now I also know that even we have this feeling, we are here for a purpose and if we connect we more easily find out what that purpose is. I also feel that the Star Children have a vision and that when we are together with focused intention, we will manifest that vision.
If I didn't invite you please send me a private message and I will send you an invitation.
Samaya (I am with you)4
George

Ba-ba-Ra
19th July 2012, 18:12
It seems you have now find your place. It will grow - you will grow - we will grow - as we all help each other in the kindest and gentlest of ways.

centreoflight
27th July 2012, 05:33
kqn3t2BXnRQ

E8wd-_IwPGY

Beloveds,

when I was young it looked to me, that I was locked up, that I was stuck here on this planet and my biggest desire was to just disappear and wake up somewhere else. Even if I was depressed for most of my life, I never considered to do suicide. Intuitively I knew, that my time will come and here I am......

Ba-ba-Ra
29th July 2012, 18:10
Thanks for your video and observations on reality. Understanding reality has been my quest for some time and I believe our present beliefs are similar. (I say 'present beliefs' because I strongly feel that we shouldn't become too attached to what we believe as that locks us in and holds us back from expanding our consciousness.)

Yes, perception is key; also what we focus on - as well as our 5 senses. Our five senses keep telling us that 3D is solid - and yet, these same 5 senses, we know, constantly lie to us (i.e. our eyes and touch tells us a table is stationary and solid, yet a powerful microscope shows it's mostly space (not solid) and the molecules it's made up of are in constant motion (not stationary).

Once we get this at a deep level, then we learn to shift our focus to the perception available to us on intuitive and imaginative frequencies which allows aboriginal consciousness to awaken and guide us. I encourage all to try to pulse with that vibration. I also encourage you to let go as often as you can, of all labels. (Republican-Democrat; Awake-asleep; Muslim-Christian, etc,) Labels continue separation, which serves to lock us into the box of 3D.