PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING! Sheriff Joe has new information about Obama's Eligibility

humanalien
2nd July 2012, 21:11
Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse are set
to unleash “shocking” revelations about Barack Obama’s
birth certificate at a press conference later this month,
information described as “breathtaking” by lead investigator
Mike Zullo.

NlMt5jdEjXw

Star Tsar
2nd July 2012, 21:19
Lets hope he survives untill the 17th!

humanalien
2nd July 2012, 21:33
He should have set the date for a couple of days
from now and not put it out there for everyone
to know. If it's truly that big of news, he is a sitting
duck for obama and his death list.

kreagle
2nd July 2012, 22:06
Lets hope he survives untill the 17th!

I have, equally, thought the "same thing" on many occasions. "Wicked men,.......know "no" boundaries"!

kreagle
2nd July 2012, 22:23
Mike Zullo.

NlMt5jdEjXw

humanalien,

thank you, so much, for the "great find". I just "observed the video",.....and "then" went and shared it with my wife. "We Americans are definitely under siege"!

the_vast_mystery
2nd July 2012, 23:19
If Arpaio actually finds anything and it's legitimate I will eat my hat (I will literally buy one just to eat it!). I'm sorry but does no one here question the so-called "investigation" by a county-Sheriff's office under investigation for cruel and inhumane jail conditions, civil rights violations, and misconduct regarding hundreds of serious crimes (including rape/sexual assault) and whose county DA got disbarred for retaliating legally against any of Arpaio's critics or political opponents? I mean really it sounds like Arpaio's just repeating his usual M.O. which is to try and incriminate anyone who challenges him or his office, which the Justice Department has done.

Not that the DOJ is any moral paragon, but considering some of the horror stories of his deputies beating inmates to death, leaving them unattended (handcuffed to a chair) for days on end unsupervised (when they have medical conditions), etc. who can seriously believe Arpaio's doing any of this out of any legitimate desire for "justice?"

we-R-one
2nd July 2012, 23:25
Mike Zullo.

Sigh....ok, I'll take on the challenge, and here's my "one piece" of evidence that I'll provide..... the bummer part of all this and for some strange reason that no one seems to understand is.... Obama CAN legally be the president of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA regardless of his citizenship status. Why? Because this country is not a Republic it's a corporation and was set up that way in 1868 by the Government Incorporation Act of 1868. So as I've mentioned before on other threads, all this time wasted exposing his birth certificate is just that, wasting time. I'm surprised that Sheriff Joe doesn't know this. The law of the land is corporate law, admiralty law, color of law, not common law. And until we change that we are royally screwed, literally. And for a bonus I'll throw in this- look up your STATE, CITY, and COUNTY under DUNS & BRADSTREET and you'll find an EIN number for everyone of them, further solidifying the corporate status of this country.

So there's you're proof, now do I get a prize? :whoo:

humanalien
3rd July 2012, 01:10
If Arpaio actually finds anything and it's legitimate I will eat my hat (I will literally buy one just to eat it!). I'm sorry but does no one here question the so-called "investigation" by a county-Sheriff's office under investigation for cruel and inhumane jail conditions, civil rights violations, and misconduct regarding hundreds of serious crimes (including rape/sexual assault) and whose county DA got disbarred for retaliating legally against any of Arpaio's critics or political opponents? I mean really it sounds like Arpaio's just repeating his usual M.O. which is to try and incriminate anyone who challenges him or his office, which the Justice Department has done.

Not that the DOJ is any moral paragon, but considering some of the horror stories of his deputies beating inmates to death, leaving them unattended (handcuffed to a chair) for days on end unsupervised (when they have medical conditions), etc. who can seriously believe Arpaio's doing any of this out of any legitimate desire for "justice?"

I'll bring the salt and pepper.

This isn't Sheriff Joe finding this stuff but his posse.

the_vast_mystery
3rd July 2012, 01:13
P.S. It has to be admissible as evidence before a court of law to count as proof. :)
(Something that sticks.)

foreverfan
3rd July 2012, 01:22
http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/obama-food-stamp-money-dollar-sad-hill-news.jpg

conk
3rd July 2012, 19:03
He could have a video of Obama confessing, authenticated by all news agencies, and still the public would not notice. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala, and la.

Star Tsar
3rd July 2012, 19:25

Your totally right humanalien NOTHING about this case makes sense.
If this is true why run for office in the first place knowing the nature of american politics & the MSM someone is bound to expose you.
:loco:

the_vast_mystery
3rd July 2012, 19:42
Of course, because it's all a distraction con-game. What people miss out on is that even if Obama wasn't born in the U.S.A. for all intents and purposes it is now utterly irrelevant. Yes it would make his presidency illegitimate but really if you want to delegitimize Obama's presidency and defeat him you aren't going to win from that angle. You have to show how he was a horrible president in continuing all of our worst foreign policy initiatives, in the CIA drone program, etc. It's all just a cover to distract you because they want you to be rageful at Obama for utterly ridiculous reasons. If you want to hate him badly, you could hate him for basically legitimizing the murder of human beings entirely because they happened to be males of age in the wrong village at the wrong time overseas. Instead they have you raging at him for a reason that makes you all look like ridiculous racists. But of course, no one ever stops to think about "WHAT the con is" rather than just raging at how they've been conned.

These things are filled with nuance and without being able to dig deeper to figure out how you're being played from all angles you'll never find your way out of the hall of mirrors.

humanalien
3rd July 2012, 20:46
Any time a black man or woman doesn't get what they want, they
play the racism card, whether it's true or not. Then they get a whole
bunch of black folks all pissed off because they think racism is
involved.

I haven't seen one person yet that is upset because we have a black
president, so playing the racism card is kind of stupid at this point
in the game.

Clearly, people can see that obama is destroying this country from
the inside out and racism has nothing to do with that....

the_vast_mystery
3rd July 2012, 21:03
Any time a black man or woman doesn't get what they want, they
play the racism card, whether it's true or not. Then they get a whole
bunch of black folks all pissed off because they think racism is
involved.

And yet you still keep falling for this trick, every damn time. In fact you've fallen for it so well your response even includes unconsciously regurgitated racism. (making a hasty generalization (http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/hasty-generalization.html) about Blacks as a whole and using that poor logic to justify your position that the only reason you're not being listened to is because the other side is a bunch of sore, whiny losers.) No, it couldn't possibly be because once upon a time someone saying and doing everything you currently do now could openly profess their racism and now you are displaying the exact same qualities that they did except for the open embrace of racism.

Your "Truth" only matters as far as you have incontrovertible evidence to prove it to others with. If you have no evidence then by making claims like this you open yourself up to being called a bunch of racists. It may not in fact be true at all that you are, but rather than acknowledge this and try to find a way to mitigate the damage you revel in being called names. This is not going to win you any public opinion battles and if you cared even a shred about Truth then you would care about proving it to everyone and that requires acknowledging the facts regarding how the public will perceive your claims. This means that yes, you have to play ball, fair or not it's just what you have to do. If you want to say you are not these stereotypes you have to do more than just say you're not you need to actively show you're not.

You need to, just like MLK had to do, show society just how civilized, educated and understanding you are. Just like it wasn't fair that MLK had to fight being perceived as a violent animal entirely due to the color of his skin, he still did, and he won; might be worth taking a lesson from that. :)

I haven't seen one person yet that is upset because we have a black
president, so playing the racism card is kind of stupid at this point
in the game.

Lee Atwater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater#Atwater_on_the_Southern_Strategy) made the issue very hard, because of his unfortunate conversion later in life (in which he revealed his political engineering strategy to make racism a covert force in politics by carefully crafting political language. Lee Atwater invented the political dog whistle) but no, let the man himself explain:

Atwater: As to the whole Southern strategy that Harry S. Dent, Sr. and others put together in 1968, opposition to the Voting Rights Act would have been a central part of keeping the South. Now [the new Southern Strategy of Ronald Reagan] doesn't have to do that. All you have to do to keep the South is for Reagan to run in place on the issues he's campaigned on since 1964 and that's fiscal conservatism, balancing the budget, cut taxes, you know, the whole cluster.

Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "Ni****, ni****, ni****." By 1968 you can't say "ni****" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Ni****, ni***."

Clearly, people can see that obama is destroying this country from
the inside out and racism has nothing to do with that....

Not much more or less compared to many of our past presidents who all in one form or another did their bidding to the corporate powers of the time. By failing to enunciate how Obama is in any way bad in any form other than "He's a durn foreigner!" you implicate yourself as racist by not providing any reason other than one which is easily misconstrued. What's worse, you are aware of this and yet do absolutely nothing to change in response. You could actually focus yourself with laser-like accuracy on the warmongering atrocities and complicity with the bankers that his administration has had. Or hell even talk about how the Healthcare law was just a veiled givaway to insurance companies. Instead we get to hear nonstop about how half of the country is deeply afraid that the President might, in fact, be a *gasp* foreigner. This is why the issue needs to be dropped and left where it was. It was never meant to produce fruit from the start and the more you try to wrestle something out of that muck the dirtier it will make you look. This is not a strategy employed by someone who is seriously concerned about Obama's presidency.

Star Tsar
3rd July 2012, 21:53
Obama isn't black he is mixed race like myself...
And like spock and your goodself supposedly "HumanAlien"!

Unified Serenity
3rd July 2012, 22:23

I'll bring the salt and pepper.

This isn't Sheriff Joe finding this stuff but his posse.

Without the Sheriff being interested there would be no posse. I am looking forward to what info is released, and just hope he doesn't get Breitbarted.

frozen alchemy
3rd July 2012, 22:31
When are these clowns going to make their actual announcements, rather than announcing that they're going to make an announcement, thereby giving everyone a chance to fire up their heart attack guns and arrange back of the head, twice-shot suicides, strange defenestrations, and all the rest?

the_vast_mystery
3rd July 2012, 22:35
When are these clowns going to make their actual announcements, rather than announcing that they're going to make an announcement, thereby giving everyone a chance to fire up their heart attack guns and arrange back of the head, twice-shot suicides, strange defenestrations, and all the rest?

As soon as they run out of money. I'm pretty sure this entire thing was just a fantastic excuse cooked up so our good Sheriff and his posse could vacation in Hawaii for free.

Unified Serenity
3rd July 2012, 22:35
Of course, because it's all a distraction con-game. What people miss out on is that even if Obama wasn't born in the U.S.A. for all intents and purposes it is now utterly irrelevant. Yes it would make his presidency illegitimate but really if you want to delegitimize Obama's presidency and defeat him you aren't going to win from that angle. You have to show how he was a horrible president in continuing all of our worst foreign policy initiatives, in the CIA drone program, etc. It's all just a cover to distract you because they want you to be rageful at Obama for utterly ridiculous reasons. If you want to hate him badly, you could hate him for basically legitimizing the murder of human beings entirely because they happened to be males of age in the wrong village at the wrong time overseas. Instead they have you raging at him for a reason that makes you all look like ridiculous racists. But of course, no one ever stops to think about "WHAT the con is" rather than just raging at how they've been conned.

These things are filled with nuance and without being able to dig deeper to figure out how you're being played from all angles you'll never find your way out of the hall of mirrors.

Oh, I dunno TVM, I'd be happy to have every EO, Treaty, and law he has signed stamped:

the_vast_mystery
3rd July 2012, 22:51
Oh, I dunno TVM, I'd be happy to have every EO, Treaty, and law he has signed stamped:

Let's think about this for a moment. Now yes, that would be nice, but let's step out of the realm of "what would be awesome" and into the realm of "what would likely happen." Now, do you really think the Federal government is going to do anything that drastic unless they are literally forced to? Secondly, even assuming that there was proof do you not think it would all have been long burned or destroyed by now? The government manages public opinion and uses secrecy currently as a matter of business as usual, why on Earth would they make a public scandal out of it if it had the potential to undo everything that occurred over the last four years? A lot of that has to do with the banks as well, if you'll remember the Obama administration basically usurped the state AG investigations out of NY and CA and destroyed their ability to prosecute the banks. In fact the worst of their crimes are now stricken from the record due to the statute of limitations. If the Obama presidency were to be proven to be invalid, it would mean the AGs could take another shot at the banks. Why on Earth would an interest group so powerful as to finance both sides of every election allow such a gaping vulnerability to exist if there were one?

As well, the other problem is that realistically there is no way to settle the issue. There's no way to "prove" to anyone who's sure of it that Obama was legitimate even if he was in fact legitimate. This makes the issue a losing one to begin with because there's no way for either side to win regardless of whether or not the original claim was in any way true. If Obama were legitimate no one would trust anything he could offer as proof, if Obama weren't legitimate than the government has more than enough resources to ensure that it'd be impossible for any solid evidence to exist. Either way the issue is a losing one from the get-go, but there's a tasty carrot dangled in front of you that makes it seem like it might be a worthwhile pursuit.

So yes, it certainly would be nice, but I really can't find any reason to believe there's any chance of it actually happening. I'm always open to being convinced otherwise with a good argument but I'm not sure what you can provide that would actually prove that there's any value in following this line of attack. It drags everyone into the mud, its been turned into a public relations nightmare, it has no real standard bearer regarding what will be considered solid evidence and even if the government manufactured Obama's Birth certificate and the newspaper clippings of his birth it's all been dragged out for so long we know that they're accurate enough replicas (at least) that they are indistinguishable enough to anyone from the genuine article as to make questioning them futile. You can provide as much testimony as you want, there's a reason it's considered the most unreliable form of evidence; ignorance, pride, and emotional scars all distort our ability to see the world around us for what it is and see the things happening to us for what they are. It just doesn't stick, but of course I'll eat a hat if someone finally finds something that does! :)

Maia Gabrial
3rd July 2012, 23:23
Sigh....ok, I'll take on the challenge, and here's my "one piece" of evidence that I'll provide..... the bummer part of all this and for some strange reason that no one seems to understand is.... Obama CAN legally be the president of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA regardless of his citizenship status. Why? Because this country is not a Republic it's a corporation and was set up that way in 1868 by the Government Incorporation Act of 1868. So as I've mentioned before on other threads, all this time wasted exposing his birth certificate is just that, wasting time. I'm surprised that Sheriff Joe doesn't know this. The law of the land is corporate law, admiralty law, color of law, not common law. And until we change that we are royally screwed, literally. And for a bonus I'll throw in this- look up your STATE, CITY, and COUNTY under DUNS & BRADSTREET and you'll find an EIN number for everyone of them, further solidifying the corporate status of this country.

When I finally understood that the US govt was a corporation and not a govt, things started clicking for me. What gets to me is that people are slow in catching on to this small but important fact. What I'd like to know is do the criminals in DC know this tidbit? And WHY haven't any of us known this sooner? It makes a big difference to me. I'm starting to NOT recognize this corporation's authorities.... The poser must go! And the way they're going, they'll help themselves into obliviion...

Regarding the sheriff, if he and his office are that bad, they'll be held accountable soon enough. But the information they found is out there in the public records, if one knows where to look. THAT information can't be disputed....

we-R-one
4th July 2012, 00:11
When I finally understood that the US govt was a corporation and not a govt, things started clicking for me. What gets to me is that people are slow in catching on to this small but important fact. What I'd like to know is do the criminals in DC know this tidbit? And WHY haven't any of us known this sooner? It makes a big difference to me. I'm starting to NOT recognize this corporation's authorities.... The poser must go! And the way they're going, they'll help themselves into obliviion...

I think people have a hard time excepting the truth. They have become complacent.....enough people are beginning to wake up and take notice, but it's been a long time coming. I can only imagine the sovereigns who were awake back during the 90's movement and how difficult it was for them trying to wake people up way back when. Now I think you're seeing 100th monkey syndrome taking place and more are starting to notice. The criminals know exactly what they're doing. The reason it's not believable to most is becaue mainstream media and other familiar outlets aren't providing this information. Additionally since many are still in messiah mode, there is no person of authority relaying the message so therefore in their mind, it isn't true.

Mulder
4th July 2012, 02:20
Strangly, it's taken SO LONG to get this info out. Why wasn't it out in 2008? I feel it's because the Elite are burning Obama so he can be replaced by Romney - so the sheeple will be deceived into thinking voting makes a difference!

Also. why is this Prison-Industrial-Complex Sheriff taking so long to release the info? Why not tell us now? He's obviously being a "show-pony" when the info could surely be released now. I personally have NO RESPECT for this sheriff since I've seen his huge prison on the "CI" channel of my pay-tv.

the_vast_mystery
4th July 2012, 02:44
Strangly, it's taken SO LONG to get this info out. Why wasn't it out in 2008? I feel it's because the Elite are burning Obama so he can be replaced by Romney - so the sheeple will be deceived into thinking voting makes a difference!

Eh, the narrative I see is Romney being thrown to the wolves so that Obama gets an easy next election. If you look at national statistics it can be quite deceiving because we don't elect via national popular vote. Obama leads in battleground states and with Romney's gaffe-prone nature and shady tax history it just does not make sense that he would be put forth as a serious contender. Historically though it's been very rare that a president fails to win re-election unless something big happens and so far Obama's failures have been pretty well swept under the rug.

The GOP thought they could softball the 2012 elections and sacrifice Romney for 2016, but the problem is that strategy is very short term and pays little attention to the ideological damage being wrought right now over some major policy issues. It's actually quite rare but it seems for a change people are starting to pay attention to the policies being advocated for by both major parties and right now the narrative is not good for the GOP after the whole contraception debacle, the fumbling with their alternative to the DREAM act (which Rubio can't get support on), as well as their failure to put together a sensible replacement to the affordable care act despite making big headlines that their goal was "Repeal and Replace" which now seems to mostly be "Repeal and maybe replace with some policies that have already been discredited as even bigger insurance company giveaways than the affordable care act was." It's also sure not helping anything that the GOP is obsessing over the deficit yet it cannot possibly fathom honoring any balanced deficit reduction proposal put forward. They don't want to raise taxes on the rich by even $1 or cut military spending by $1.00 (in fact seem poised to raise the military budget above what the Generals requested. Paul Ryan even called them liars for not biting into the GOP's line and raising their budget request.)

Right now it does not look good, but narratives are just what lead us in to election day. What happens is still determined by people whose opinions could change on a dime. Thus far however it seems like the strategy was actually to turn the GOP into a straw-man version of itself for Obama to knock down in 2012. For what ultimate purpose is anyone's guess. But it might be to make people believe that a single-party government might get things done. (Which would be believable if you didn't notice that the banks have bought both sides of every election since at least Reagan if not possibly before.)

jackovesk
4th July 2012, 03:30
How do ya like them 'Apples' Barry...? :)

You look like you've been turned a little 'Upside Down' by the news Barry..? :)

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/374760_2634803666276_1140964926_33187585_1021657842_n.jpg

Phoenix
4th July 2012, 03:35

If he dies, it will be that much more obvious that what he was saying was true. But ofcourse, a convenient suicide story will wash away his life on the night of is death, never to be heard of again. A martyr, add him to the list if tragedy strikes.

Maia Gabrial
4th July 2012, 12:47
I think people have a hard time excepting the truth. They have become complacent.....enough people are beginning to wake up and take notice, but it's been a long time coming. I can only imagine the sovereigns who were awake back during the 90's movement and how difficult it was for them trying to wake people up way back when. Now I think you're seeing 100th monkey syndrome taking place and more are starting to notice. The criminals know exactly what they're doing. The reason it's not believable to most is becaue mainstream media and other familiar outlets aren't providing this information. Additionally since many are still in messiah mode, there is no person of authority relaying the message so therefore in their mind, it isn't true.

I know what you mean, we-R-one. I was one of those people until about 3 years ago. Whatever woke me up, I'm glad it happened. It's frustrating when I try to share anything with people who just don't understand. So, I understand how the earlier people felt. They probably wanted to choke us all, too. :becky:

It's happening, the truth coming out, whether people want to realize it or not. Things are just not staying the same. The criminals in DC are finding this out now. They're falling apart and there's nothing they can do to stop it. All people have to do is watch.....

Maia Gabrial
4th July 2012, 12:56
I'm waiting for the DC criminals to SAY that the prez doesn't have to be a citizen and watch Americans react to this. You should have seen my friends when I told them what the NDAA was really about! The first thing they said was that they CAN'T do that; it was unconstitutional....! Yeah, this is going to wake people up for sure....

crosby
4th July 2012, 14:18
i am more curious about who obama is rather than where he was born. i am thinking that the public will react to who more than where. it will be interesting to listen to when it comes about.
regards, corson

Unified Serenity
4th July 2012, 17:13
i am more curious about who obama is rather than where he was born. i am thinking that the public will react to who more than where. it will be interesting to listen to when it comes about.
regards, corson

Are you referring to the overwhelming evidence that he is Frank Marshall's son. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Obama admits that he would be with Frank 3 days a week when his mother moved to go to school and her parents took care of Obama. Frank is an avowed communist / marxist. I don't have to wonder what sort of beliefs Frank instilled in his apparent son. Obama certainly looks a lot more like Frank than Obama Sr..

I did a thread on this:

Bombshell Documentary (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46666-Bombshell-Documentary-Obama-s-real-father-exposed)

crosby
5th July 2012, 05:58
no, i am referring to the fact that he may be somebody else's child. wouldn't it be great if he were g.w.bush's illegitimate kid or something? think about it? great stuff..... or he could be related to me, or you? yikes!!!!! imagine the possibilities....
warmest, corson