PDA

View Full Version : Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Results

Eric J (Viking)
10th August 2010, 21:30
Starchild Skull 2010 DNA Result ... This deserves a documentary !!

Preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing proof that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is not from Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA&feature=player_embedded

viking

Arpheus
10th August 2010, 21:44
Cool video tks viking!!

Ammit
10th August 2010, 22:07
Wow Viking, what a find fantastic video, many thanks for putting it up.

JoeNashville
11th August 2010, 00:08
WOW! Fascinating stuff!! I wonder why that didn't make the nightly news?? :rolleyes:

observer
11th August 2010, 00:13
Lloyd Pye is an excellent researcher and has formulated an informed Theory of evolution based on the evidential record. For anyone wishing to see more in-depth understanding of Mr. Pye's work one might want to take the time to view this foundational video:

Pye, Lloyd - Everything You Know Is Wrong - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3774826273361091975#docid=1285345463618889531

It is my duty (as an observer) to draw every one's attention to the fact, no where in the evidential trail of DNA found anywhere in the archaeological record is there any evidence of twelve strands of DNA being associated to anything found on this planet, or anything found that could possibly be from any other planet.

My informed conclusion is: this twelve strand DNA story is more mind control manipulation from those ol'Draconian Reptiles. Be careful of what you believe, they are very clever at what they do....

illuminate
11th August 2010, 00:23
VERY cool ... and excellent point Observer as well :love:

jeannacav
11th August 2010, 01:17
Great video viking!
I like Pye. He is so even and intelligent.
This is very compelling scientific information.
I think we knew it intuitively, but it is great to have this kind of evidence.

Yes, observer, this is an excellent time to make that warning. Thank you!

I also thought it was very interesting that James Cameron made the Naavi of Pandora have similar DNA to ours but they had a high carbon fiber content which "made them very hard to kill" according to the commander.

It is interesting that he came up with that, isn't it?

jeanna

Menkaure
11th August 2010, 02:02
Very good vid... Thank you.

tone3jaguar
11th August 2010, 02:59
It will be interesting to see if this information seeps its way into the main stream. It is block buster enough to make that jump. Like he said, DNA trumps natural mistakes.

Shairia
11th August 2010, 03:02
I watched the C2C Interview with him where he revealed the preliminary findings and talked about this information coming to light. Thanks for posting this update.

Rimbaud
11th August 2010, 05:07
Excellent Vid..but 900 hundred years isn't that long ago..or am I missing the point?..I've got family members in vaults in France that are 600 years old and possibly some in England that are older...I have missed the point haven't I

Rimbaud

Tuza
11th August 2010, 06:04
Excellent Vid..but 900 hundred years isn't that long ago..or am I missing the point?..I've got family members in vaults in France that are 600 years old and possibly some in England that are older...I have missed the point haven't I

Rimbaud

I could be wrong but I see the point as this; let us do away with ten years to bring us back to the year 2000 then subtract 900 from that. That says to me that in the year 1100 AD there was at least (maybe) a genetically engineered hybrid on earth, what say everyone.

Eric J (Viking)
11th August 2010, 09:06

Rimbaud

Hi Rimbaud

It doesen't matter if the skull is 100 years old or a thousand...he is not trying to make a connection to the 'missing link'.... The point Lloyd is trying to make is that we have a species here that is not recognised on this planet today!!! It is of Extraterristial origin and proves Lloyds theory that we basically came from the stars. That we have been impregnated with other DNA within the universe to become who we are today.

We did not, and never have originated from the monkeys!!! Darwins theory is TOSH!!!!

viking

Tuza
11th August 2010, 13:47
Hi Rimbaud

It doesen't matter if the skull is 100 years old or a thousand...he is not trying to make a connection to the 'missing link'.... The point Lloyd is trying to make is that we have a species here that is not recognised on this planet today!!! It is of Extraterristial origin and proves Lloyds theory that we basically came from the stars. That we have been impregnated with other DNA within the universe to become who we are today.

We did not, and never have originated from the monkeys!!! Darwins theory is TOSH!!!!

viking

As always Viking brilliantly stated and very correct. :cool:

IamBasili
11th August 2010, 21:04
this makes me smile. this story needs to be out in the open for the whole world to see

Arpheus
11th August 2010, 22:50
Lol honestly anyone who believes they are direct descendants from the monkeys is smoking some good stuff heh,that type of theory hurts my head not to mention there is crap for proof to back it up its always pieces of bones here and there never complete skeletons and the list goes on and on,and science backs up darwin theory its an absolute joke of mega proportions,its what i call an official LOAD OF CRAP heh.:heh:

Eric J (Viking)
12th August 2010, 09:54
Ok this is an interesting one ...if we have been impregnated with DNA from other off world beings...where do the 'cone heads' fit into this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omm8Ey8vwbg

From what I can gather the cone heads were perhaps Anunaki a superior race from the heavens...the floods wiped them out...a few humans were left to fend for themselves and multipled...ect ect...What happened then...?? :confused:

viking

Dale
12th August 2010, 11:25
It will be interesting to see if this information seeps its way into the main stream. It is block buster enough to make that jump. Like he said, DNA trumps natural mistakes.

I bet if it makes it into the mainstream media that any coverage will be followed by some kind of silly "debunking." I wonder what they'll think of this time.

It's going to be very hard to find an argument against these results. As he said, "DNA trumps natural mistakes."

My take on the implications of this find: I believe our planet has been visited by off world beings many times in the past. I believe these visitors were comprised of many, many, many differing groups with many, many, many differing agendas, as well. A good deal of them "toyed" with existing species on this planet. Some made us into a worker species, like the "Annunaki." Others added smaller changes to the gene pool. Quite a few others simply observed.

I'm also under the impression, as is Zecharia Sitchin, that some of these visitors never left.

rosie
12th August 2010, 13:51
Thanks for this update Viking! I have been following this "starchild" find since the onset, and was waiting for these tests to be done. Very, very interesting to say the least.

I cannot see how anyone can dispute these new findings, they are black and white, period.

Will be sending this vid to all I know, it is a good eye opener for some who may be still asleep.
At the least, may get some people to actually think about the possibility that we are not alone in this universe. ;)

in love & light :love:

Elandiel BernElve
12th August 2010, 13:54
Altough to me this is about the 19237904781072373rd proof we descend from the stars. I hope it will be the first for the world to realize they've been living a hoax. sigh..

Lol good to be back on the Avalon forum after some days of:P I missed you guys, I sincerely appreciate this discovery and anything that adds to a form of global disclosure.

Keep it up posting these things and telling the world about it!

Rimbaud
13th August 2010, 01:30
As always Viking brilliantly stated and very correct. :cool:

Hi Tuza..I agree with you and Viking..so actually I did "miss the point"...I see it now though!

Love

Rimbaud

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Rimbaud

viking

I see your point Dear Viking..thanks for going to the trouble of explaining your theory to me.

God Bless

Rimbaud

Tuza
13th August 2010, 01:51
Maybe the starchild skull is the missing link in a way. :confused:

Rimbaud
13th August 2010, 01:51
Hi Tuza..I agree with you and Viking..so actually I did "miss the point"...I see it now though!

Love

Rimbaud

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I see your point Dear Viking..thanks for going to the trouble of explaining your theory to me.

God Bless

Rimbaud

Not sure that I specifically agree with you having thought about it...But fair debate is an issue that I can live with..and I feel that I can debate fairly with you..without causing offence so post your theory as to how we haven't evolved from (not monkeys) say the from say Binobo Chimp?...I personally don't understand how our genetic progression seems to have halted..not just ours; but every single species on this Planet..there seems to be no progression..and I've not had a satisfactory explanation as to why that Homo Sapience arrived seemingly faultless from whose progeny we derive... No Viking..we're no monkeys..But we're far from Gods either..I know that you haven't ever suggested that we are...I'm just not sure that we should raise ourselves above the animal Kingdom in our current state of bestial inhumanity.

Rimbaud

Tuza
13th August 2010, 01:58
Not sure that I specifically agree with you having thought about it...But fair debate is an issue that I can live with..and I feel that I can debate fairly with you..without causing offence so post your theory as to how we haven't evolved from (not monkeys) say the from say Binobo Chimp?...I personally don't understand how our genetic progression seems to have halted..not just ours; but every single species on this Planet..there seems to be no progression..and I've not had a satisfactory explanation as to why that Homo Sapience arrived seemingly faultless from whose progeny we derive... No Viking..we're no monkeys..But we're far from Gods either..I know that you haven't ever suggested that we are...I'm just not sure that we should raise ourselves above the animal Kingdom in our current state of bestial inhumanity.

Rimbaud

I do agree with you Rimbaud "in our current state of bestial inhumanity" is a very good description of millions of people on the planet. I wish it wasn't so, but it is. I don't like it down here, there it just too much inhumanity.

BTW Rimbaud have you ever seen the Alex Jones documentary video on Bohemian Grove; may I suggest you search and go look at it, that's enough for me to be disgusted with most of the humans supposedly in senior positions on this planet.

Earlier in this thread there was some discussion about the giant skulls found I am sure these are the nephilim.

Rimbaud
13th August 2010, 02:14
I do agree with you Rimbaud "in our current state of bestial inhumanity" is a very good description of millions of people on the planet. I wish it wasn't so, but it is. I don't like it down here, there it just too much inhumanity.

BTW Rimbaud have you ever seen the Alex Jones documentary video on Bohemian Grove; may I suggest you search and go look at it, that's enough for me to be disgusted with most of the humans supposedly in senior positions on this planet.

Earlier in this thread there was some discussion about the giant skulls found I am sure these are the nephilim.

I will dear Tuza.. I will seek out Alex's work. I'm currently having a bit of a mental breakdown over child abuse in South Africa..which is so prolific that it is making me physically sick at the moment..especially amongst the Zulu population..those most noble people. I'm sorry..I shouldn't be making comments just now...I'll report back in a correct way in due course..Then maybe we can all help.

Rimbaud

John Parslow
13th August 2010, 08:41
Hello my dear friend Rimbaud

I have been watching all comments on this thread with a deal interest but my immediate concern is a part of you latest comments ...

a mental breakdown over child abuse in South Africa..which is so prolific that it is making me physically sick at the moment..

My dear chap this comment just proves to me what a real humanitarian you are. I think we all feel the pain of the wrong in this world especially man's inhumanity to man - see my [old eighties poem on the poem thread], so many times I have just wanted to stop this world and get off - perhaps I will.

Please, please do not take the whole burden on your shoulders, we can't let you have a breakdoen of any kind. Your insightful views are much need on a forum such as this, you are amongst friends here (well for the most part) and I need your prickly presence to spar with and keep me on the right path to that which is good.

As ever my love and peace to you my friend. JP :cool:

P.S. Hang in there chap, we need good guys like you ...:rant:

Steven
13th August 2010, 12:35
It's an important news Viking! Nice finding and how timely with the brasilian disclosure!

I was following starchild for a time and now this news, its is awesome. Now, for those asking for hard prove, they got one. It doesn't prove that we are form the stars though. It does prove that we have been visited by aliens in the past and that they manipulated a few humans natural development. I believe Credo Mutwa when he says the original man is black and from Earth. The genetic and now embryonic manipulation have been made with our ancestors in the past, also corroborating Sitchin's theory. For whatever reason. I believe it has been done more than once in our past history, and by many races. That is also what Alex Collier says. It is also obviously pointed out by our own "mysterious" chromosome.

We are really living in wonderful times. It is coming out and will change our consciousness to be a galactic consciousness, not cowering toward itself but open toward the Universe.

Awesome thread again Viking!

Namaste, Steven

Tuza
13th August 2010, 12:56
Hello my dear friend Rimbaud

I have been watching all comments on this thread with a deal interest but my immediate concern is a part of you latest comments ...

My dear chap this comment just proves to me what a real humanitarian you are. I think we all feel the pain of the wrong in this world especially man's inhumanity to man - see my [old eighties poem on the poem thread], so many times I have just wanted to stop this world and get off - perhaps I will.

Please, please do not take the whole burden on your shoulders, we can't let you have a breakdoen of any kind. Your insightful views are much need on a forum such as this, you are amongst friends here (well for the most part) and I need your prickly presence to spar with and keep me on the right path to that which is good.

As ever my love and peace to you my friend. JP :cool:

P.S. Hang in there chap, we need good guys like you ...:rant:

I agree with you totally John and I found you to be an exceptionally good and wise soul to have on this forum as well my friend.

I too feel the pain of being here and reading and hearing of the inhumanity towards humans and animals as well as the environment.

Stay well John we need you too,

Love,

Tuza

John Parslow
13th August 2010, 14:19
Hello dear Tuza

Thank you so much for your very kind comments to me for which I am truly thankful.

I hope you are having a loving and peaceful day. :cool:

Loren
13th August 2010, 15:04
Thank you so much Viking for that video. I really found the part about how 2 aliens could use their dna with a human mitochondrian , this could possibly explain what aliens are partly up to when abductions occur?

Loren
13th August 2010, 16:11
Maybe the starchild skull is the missing link in a way. :confused:

My understanding is that we could not have evolved strictly through Darwinian "natural selection".We needed various strains of humans from other sun systems to contribute rational abstract thought then emotional sensitivity...These adaptations were fed into the genetic pool over time " The Gods made man in their image" So at each rung of the ladder we have the perfect vehicle to progress quickly , spiritually .

freeform
17th August 2010, 07:02
i'm sure may of you have been keeping an tabs on the progress of this one. interesting stuff, seems to be evidence of a more tangible form, harder to debunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA

Scott
17th August 2010, 08:42
Here ya go :)

moEYqLdupIA

Eric J (Viking)
17th August 2010, 08:58
Same story here...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4697-Starchild-Skull-2010-DNA-Results

viking

jaybee
20th September 2010, 10:00
Preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing proof that a percentage of the DNA in the bone is not from Earth.

Just watched the video again...... not sure if it at the 'proof' stage yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong..

Near the end Lloyd Pye talking about the time it will take for 'sequencing the whole genome.'

And his very last words are.....

"This is what we THINK it is going to say..."

?

MariaDine
20th September 2010, 10:45
INTERVIEW 25 August

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-mLLyk4jB0

jaybee
20th September 2010, 11:37
Thanks MariaDine.....will listen to this later.....when I have more time

:thumb: