PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Crowley Questions

Moemers
10th August 2010, 23:51
I was just wondering, do the people of this board find any merit behind the magicks that Crowley developed i.e. The Golden Dawn, Thelema etc?

Or are these under the Black umbrella?

observer
11th August 2010, 00:56
I was just wondering, do the people of this board find any merit behind the magicks that Crowley developed i.e. The Golden Dawn, Thelema etc?

Or are these under the Black umbrella?

If one follows the evidential trail far enough, Moemers, one eventually discovers the inevitable connection to the Draconian Reptiles of the lower astral plane. Aleister Crowley is a perfect example of one more link in that evidential trail.

David Icke has written extensively on Mr. Crowley and his association to the Luciferian connection (Draconian Reptiles). You might want to read what David has to say about Mr. Crowley in, "The Biggest Secret":

Chapter Twelve - "The Black Sun": http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret12.htm

And again in Chapter Fifteen - "Satan's Children:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret15.htm

I trust you will find this informative....

Moemers
11th August 2010, 02:37
I figured I'd find some Icke stuff on him.

Unfortunately, to the extent of my knowledge, Crowley never sacrificed a human. Instead, his "sacrifice" was more sexual than physical.

Anyone else?

Anchor
11th August 2010, 03:54
Crowley has some bad PR going for him that is for sure, not helped by the fact that he liked to sign himself as "the beast" etc.

http://hermetic.com/crowley/

Aleister Crowley (Oct. 12, 1875–Dec. 1, 1947) – however one judges him – was a fascinating man who lived an amazing life. He is best known as being an infamous occultist and the scribe of The Book of the Law, which introduced Thelema to the world. Crowley was an influential member in several occult organizations, including the Golden Dawn, the A∴A∴, and Ordo Templi Orientis. He was a prolific writer and poet, a world traveler, mountaineer, chess master, artist, yogi, social provocateur, drug addict and sexual libertine. The press loved to demonize him and dubbed Crowley “The wickedest man in the world.”

He certainly wrote well, and some of his essays are a good read: here is an example: http://hermetic.com/crowley/eight-lectures-on-yoga/

John..

Rimbaud
11th August 2010, 04:00

Unfortunately, to the extent of my knowledge, Crowley never sacrificed a human. Instead, his "sacrifice" was more sexual than physical.

Anyone else?

Dennis Wheatley..the author of such books as "The Devil Rides Out" and "To the Devil..a Daughter" always maintained that Crowley summoned the "Beast" and was never the same afterwards. By all accounts that I've ever read about him..Human sacrifice never figured..lots of sex and symbolism of course..but never murder..as far as we know

Rimbaud

observer
11th August 2010, 11:44
I figured I'd find some Icke stuff on him....

The way you penned this statement, it sounds (to me) that you have a bit of disdain for Icke.

I don't believe David is suggesting that Crowley was a sacrificer of children (there's simply no evidence leading to that conclusion). Although, in Crowley's case, there is quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that he traveled in circles that MAY have been involved in child sacrifice.

Rather, David is pointing-out Crowley held a high regard for certain individuals that DID actually sacrifice children (by their own admission). Just as in "high places" within today's environment, there is clear evidence that the sacrifice of children is being preformed.

One must always attempt to see the connection to the "big picture" whenever looking at the individual jigsaw pieces. The point being; allowing one's self to be open to these dark forces from the lower fourth dimension inevitably leads to some form of possession, and thereby becoming a tool of these dark forces, ergo, Crowley being a perfect example....

Shairia
11th August 2010, 15:29
Here's a thought what if Crowley's reputation as a sacrificer of children comes from stealing their innocence. Most likely we have all read the references to his sexual perversity in the hopes of gaining higher abilities. It's just a thought.

Moemers
11th August 2010, 16:59
Dennis Wheatley..the author of such books as "The Devil Rides Out" and "To the Devil..a Daughter" always maintained that Crowley summoned the "Beast" and was never the same afterwards. By all accounts that I've ever read about him..Human sacrifice never figured..lots of sex and symbolism of course..but never murder..as far as we know

Rimbaud

Crowley bought an estate in Scotland for the purpose of performing the ritual of Abramelin, apparently one of the most profound in ceremonial magick. Halfway through, he quit, leaving whatever he conjured in the estate. Not a terribly good idea to abandon a ritual in the middle.

http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Aleister_Crowley.htm

The way you penned this statement, it sounds (to me) that you have a bit of disdain for Icke.

I don't believe David is suggesting that Crowley was a sacrificer of children (there's simply no evidence leading to that conclusion). Although, in Crowley's case, there is quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that he traveled in circles that MAY have been involved in child sacrifice.

Rather, David is pointing-out Crowley held a high regard for certain individuals that DID actually sacrifice children (by their own admission). Just as in "high places" within today's environment, there is clear evidence that the sacrifice of children is being preformed.

One must always attempt to see the connection to the "big picture" whenever looking at the individual jigsaw pieces. The point being; allowing one's self to be open to these dark forces from the lower fourth dimension inevitably leads to some form of possession, and thereby becoming a tool of these dark forces, ergo, Crowley being a perfect example....

0 disdain for Icke -I'm a big fan- except that he uses the same arguments that Christians use against him, alleging child sacrifice (it was in the second link you gave me) and not reading as deeply into Crowley as one should in order to grasp him...

Here's a thought what if Crowley's reputation as a sacrificer of children comes from stealing their innocence. Most likely we have all read the references to his sexual perversity in the hopes of gaining higher abilities. It's just a thought.

I don't think, from my reading, that he ever had sex with children.

The quote that everyone uses, even David Icke in the second link that Observer kindly posted, is choosing a male child for the performance. From my understanding, this "male child of perfect innocence" was one unborn...his semen.

I'm sorry to come in and start refuting all these posts when I originally asked the question, I know that seems anathema to what my original purpose was, but I see discrepancies and it's hard for me to live with them sometimes.

greybeard
11th August 2010, 17:06
Crowley bought an estate in Scotland for the purpose of performing the ritual of Abramelin, apparently one of the most profound in ceremonial magick. Halfway through, he quit, leaving whatever he conjured in the estate. Not a terribly good idea to abandon a ritual in the middle.

http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Aleister_Crowley.htm

0 disdain for Icke -I'm a big fan- except that he uses the same arguments that Christians use against him, alleging child sacrifice (it was in the second link you gave me) and not reading as deeply into Crowley as one should in order to grasp him...

I don't think, from my reading, that he ever had sex with children.

The quote that everyone uses, even David Icke in the second link that Observer kindly posted, is choosing a male child for the performance. From my understanding, this "male child of perfect innocence" was one unborn...his semen.

I'm sorry to come in and start refuting all these posts when I originally asked the question, I know that seems anathema to what my original purpose was, but I see discrepancies and it's hard for me to live with them sometimes.

Jimmy Page of Rock star fame bought the Crowley estate and owned it for some time. It over looks Loch Ness.
Quite a few Rock stars were interested in Crowley.
chris

lightblue
11th August 2010, 18:23
crowely owned another estate - this one was in cefalu, (sicily (italy), occupying most beatiful vantage point on a rock above the bay...we were on holiday, criss-crossing sicily and my boyfriend at the time fancied a strenious walk up the goat's path and to that vantage point ...so we found ourselves in front of this, one time beautifu, stone farm house ..i did not know the story about the house at the time, but to me it felt strangely manacing..it was ababnodoned and it looked it was abandoned for decades...my boyfriend thought it strange that noone owned it, particularly as it was so beautifully situated....i did not want to set my foot in there, but my boyfriend did and shouted back about soemthing on the floor looking like a star inside a circle..i yelled back saying not to step inside that circle - i got so excersised, my boyfriend thought i'd gone mad - by then i was convinced the house was jinxed...the whole location oozed menace..i am not exaggerating..

months later i watched a documentary about crawley on bbc and the very same house in sicily was featured as his last residence..so pleased i trusted my gut feeling....there's nothing around the house to say crawley lived there..i suppose it's because the town elders don't want to draw strange crowds, or to scare off regular visitors..i'd have been grateful if there was a warning, a pluck, something.....don't ever go near there...feels hideous.... :fear: l

Shairia
11th August 2010, 18:47
]I don't think, from my reading, that he ever had sex with children.

I'm sorry to come in and start refuting all these posts when I originally asked the question, I know that seems anathema to what my original purpose was, but I see discrepancies and it's hard for me to live with them sometimes

I'm pleased you pointed this out. I am not that familiar with Crowley but I find what little I have read fascinating.

bashi
11th August 2010, 19:10
[QUOTE=Moemers;43155]Crowley bought an estate in Scotland for the purpose of performing the ritual of Abramelin, apparently one of the most profound in ceremonial magick. Halfway through, he quit, leaving whatever he conjured in the estate. Not a terribly good idea to abandon a ritual in the middle.

he obviously bit more than he was able to chew.
in that case its "wise" to abandon...

Solphilos
11th August 2010, 20:31
Who can really comment on the man except those who knew him personally; and none of those are still alive.
I have studied the majority of his material in depth, and can say that he was a brilliant man, an innovative magician, and a notorious figure with a bad reputation that is mostly undeserving.

As a member of the H.O.G.D., the I can comment that none of what you mention are under any kind of 'evil umbrella', but are sources of learning, like any other. In fact, many of these orders are the only surviving sources of sacred knowledge left, including Masonry. I ask you, don't judge any of them on based on what you hear online or through typical conspiracy sources; much of the B.S. that gets spewed, especially with Freemasonry, is the direct result of ignorance and misunderstanding.

IamBasili
11th August 2010, 20:42
only thing that comes to my mind when i hear Crowleys name is the devil...wonder why.

Moemers
11th August 2010, 20:55
he obviously bit more than he was able to chew.
in that case its "wise" to abandon...

I'm pretty sure Crowley quit due to boredom. He was more than capable of finishing what he started.

Who can really comment on the man except those who knew him personally; and none of those are still alive.
I have studied the majority of his material in depth, and can say that he was a brilliant man, an innovative magician, and a notorious figure with a bad reputation that is mostly undeserving.

As a member of the H.O.G.D., the I can comment that none of what you mention are under any kind of 'evil umbrella', but are sources of learning, like any other. In fact, many of these orders are the only surviving sources of sacred knowledge left, including Masonry. I ask you, don't judge any of them on based on what you hear online or through typical conspiracy sources; much of the B.S. that gets spewed, especially with Freemasonry, is the direct result of ignorance and misunderstanding.

This is what I was interested in. Thank you very much!

Solphilos
11th August 2010, 21:14
I'm pretty sure Crowley quit due to boredom. He was more than capable of finishing what he started.

This is what I was interested in. Thank you very much!

Your welcome. My own path has led me through the western mystery tradition for most of this incarnation, and if you have any further questions within that area I'd be more than happy to help. L.V.X

lightblue
11th August 2010, 21:44
Solphilos:

dear solphilos and moemers

you are not likely to generate much interest in satanism on this forum.

surely, it is not a result of ignorance to qualify crawley's wisdom luciferian/satanic.. l

:stop:

Moemers
11th August 2010, 21:54
Care to define Satanism?

Ism-denoting a system, principle, or ideological movement. Correct?

Satan-late latin and Greek from the hebrew word, which literally means adversary.

So the ideological movement of being the adversarial?

I think that, using Satan to mean the opposite of God, or the light, is much too dogmatic.

I think it's so easy to throw a ton of systems under one header and call it a day. Shouldn't there be some exploration of these ideas past condemnation?

Solphilos
11th August 2010, 22:05
Solphilos:

surely, it is not a result of ignorance to qualify crawley's wisdom luciferian/satanic.. l

First, the intention of my post was to respond to a question I felt obliged to answer, given my experience with the subject.

Second, your opposition and ignorance of the topic does not in the least matter to me. Label it what you will, I put truth above all things and will continue to light a candle for those who seek light.

lightblue
11th August 2010, 22:07
Care to define Satanism?

Ism-denoting a system, principle, or ideological movement. Correct?

Satan-late latin and Greek from the hebrew word, which literally means adversary.

So the ideological movement of being the adversarial?

I think that, using Satan to mean the opposite of God, or the light, is much too dogmatic.

I think it's so easy to throw a ton of systems under one header and call it a day. Shouldn't there be some exploration of these ideas past condemnation?

in a style of a true demagogue, you are wishing to relativise the meaning of satan/adversary...i'd say you are not likely to get past the lucent spirits of avalon...i'd also say service to self ideas are not worth exploring on this forum...do you have other interests? :wacko2: l

Solphilos
11th August 2010, 22:21
"Service to self", the fact that you are using this phrase as a measure of polarity displays your brute ignorance about the nature of things. I'm not judging you, don't get me wrong. Everyone evolves and comes into full awareness inevitably, but this ignorance does not allow you much room to tell others what they should and should not post, just because you don't agree with it.
There is more 'truth' to be found within rites of Freemasonry and the many Hermetic and Rosicrucian societies then there is in any books at your local bookstore, your favorite new age website, or even the grand almighty youtube.

bashi
11th August 2010, 22:24

The ritual of Abramelin is not a joke. One requisite for a successful completion of this ritual is the belief in the absolute power of God/Jesus. Crowley did all the preps for months, but failed in the end because of his missing belief. he summoned entitys like Paimon, Ariton and Amaaion, but could not control and contain them. His partner in the ritual committed suicide after the failure. he himself never tried it again.

lightblue
11th August 2010, 22:36

sophilos:
There is more 'truth' to be found within rites of Freemasonry

you are right to a degree and i know i am superficial in many ways, but could you explain to me, briefly only, why do men with aprons and one knee sock rolled up, one down wear such outfits? what's this symbolism about? thanks l

Moemers
11th August 2010, 22:52
I guess I don't understand the service to self part.

Are we not all trying to find our own way?

Anchor
11th August 2010, 22:53
To me it is clear that Crowley's legacy has been radically distorted at the hands of the media both mainstream AND alternative - to the point of creating hysteria and fear in many people at the mere mention of his name.

One play's into the hands of the dark forces with that fear.

I would have expected many of the people hear above that kind of reactionary behaviour - but I learned from PA1 in its closing months that some people just can't contain themselves.

Instead of asking questions and seeking truth, they gird themselves with their ego's own ideas of what is what, and set off ready to do "battle with evil" of some kind. In many cases, unable to make direct and informed comment you see inunendo, or in other cases you'll "authoratative" statements that are without basis.

People interested in this stuff stayed in secret societies for a reason.

John..

Moemers
11th August 2010, 23:00
The ritual of Abramelin is not a joke. One requisite for a successful completion of this ritual is the belief in the absolute power of God/Jesus. Crowley did all the preps for months, but failed in the end because of his missing belief.

Can you source this please?

Everything I have read says the schisms in the London temples caused him to cast aside the Abramelin work and devote his time to that.

Solphilos
11th August 2010, 23:11

sophilos:

you are right to a degree and i know i am superficial in many ways, but could you explain to me, briefly only, why do men with aprons and one knee sock rolled up, one down wear such outfits? what's this symbolism about? thanks l

I could never briefly explain the symbolism behind the vestments of a Mason. Ever part of a Masons regalia represents sacred knowledge that is possessed by the order, and reflect natural laws that make up the universe. If the subject interests you, look deeper with intuitive eyes, and I'm sure you can get some sense of what the symbols represent.

greybeard
11th August 2010, 23:16
I agree with John in that good and evil are concepts, helpful as these concepts may be..
However some things are best avoided.
When one seeks power through the esoteric or anything else for that matter one is on dangerous ground.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, there is no joy or happiness to be found in it.
There are no secrets in spiritual Truth, that is available to all without ritual, technique, or dogma.
Chris

Anchor
11th August 2010, 23:26
I agree with John in that good and evil are concepts, helpful as these concepts may be..
When one seeks power through the esoteric or anything else for that matter one is on dangerous ground.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, there is no joy or happiness to be found in it.
There are no secrets in spiritual Truth, that is available to all without ritual, technique, or dogma.
Chris

Chris,

All the "ground" in this field is potentially dangerous.

Each of us has to learn that they are completely and irrevocably responsible for the power they wield, no matter what mechanism was used to wield it.

It has been said many times on this forum that we are creators. It is true! As we come into this realisation that we can do pretty much anything we want - when you have that power and you had better learn to be responsible with it, or sooner or later you will be taught why. Such are the laws of balance and the workings of Karma. You will see both sides of the coin sooner or later.

The techniques of manifestation for example are not (or should not) be considered evil - yet I know people that do consider them evil. It is not evil in the same way that a loaded gun is not evil.

The unmanifest, unconditional Love that is the prime force of our creation is so unconditional, that it can form that which is termed "evil" by those of from a duality based perspective.

John..

greybeard
11th August 2010, 23:44
Chris,

All the "ground" in this field is potentially dangerous.

Each of us has to learn that they are completely and irrevocably responsible for the power they wield, no matter what mechanism was used to wield it.

It has been said many times on this forum that we are creators. It is true! As we come into this realisation that we can do pretty much anything we want - when you have that power and you had better learn to be responsible with it, or sooner or later you will be taught why. Such are the laws of balance and the workings of Karma. You will see both sides of the coin sooner or later.

The techniques of manifestation for example are not (or should not) be considered evil - yet I know people that do consider them evil. It is not evil in the same way that a loaded gun is not evil.

The unmanifest, unconditional Love that is the prime force of our creation is so unconditional, that it can form that which is termed "evil" by those of from a duality based perspective.

John..

Unconditional love is not naive.
There are checks and balances John, it too complex to go into any depth here.
For example a person of very high spiritual vibration can manifest from the unmanifest virtually instantly.
At a low vibration the the things that can be manifested are in line with the attractor field concordant with that vibration and it takes much longer to materialise.
Gives the person a chance to change mind.
One could wish ill on some one else in the heat of the moment for example then have a change of heart.
I wonder what Crowley really wished to achieve but I dont really need to know.
Chris

Solphilos
11th August 2010, 23:51
Chris

There is nothing wrong with seeking power, as having the power to control the currents of our experience is our birthright. Of course, when this desire for power spreads to controlling others and interfering with their personal progress, then it steps out of bounds.

As for secrets, I'd like to shed a little light on the Mystery Schools and the reason for secrecy. In essence, a secret is nothing more than keeping information from another. The other person remains in ignorance, and since it is the responsibility of that person to discover truth for himself, he who holds the secret does no wrong. Ignorance is a vital part of our experience in this reality; it's what anchors us to our bodies, and drives our need for experience. If we were fully aware of our true nature, then there would no need at all to be here, no need for growth, learning or development, because we would already be perfect. How can we learn if we already know?

These societies which we speak of are essentially schools, designed to take a man and bring him to his full potential, to develop in him the stone of the philosophers. Secrecy is vital to this process for several reasons.
First, the initiate cannot be given the whole truth at once, it must be fed to him in small portions so that it may be processed completely and correctly.knowledge is power, and the initiate must cultivate his mind, body and spirit to be worthy of this power, so that he does no harm to himself or anyone else. This is the reason for the degree systems within these occult orders, it to systematically prepare the student and make him a fitting vessel for the divine light. These systems have been developed over ages of time, because they work, and any other method of introducing the seeker to truth will fall short by a long shot.

Arpheus
11th August 2010, 23:51
I cant really remember the source because i read it many years ago,but that book said that crowley summoned a very powerful entity somewhere in africa,and this thing was so intense that left a major fissure on the ground at the location where this summoned creature being came from.Its still there to this day,crowley messed with forces he couldnt control or contain and i am sure it had some collateral damage of some sort associated with it,i mean who knows maybe we are paying the price somehow,the occult is something you dont mess with unless you know exactly what you are doing and have absolute control and power over what you are doing as well.

Moemers
12th August 2010, 00:05
But how do you gain that power and control if it's something not to be messed with?

Anchor
12th August 2010, 00:16
Unconditional love is not naive.
As a force it is, the quality of naivite or otherwise resides in that which moves the force.

There are checks and balances John, it too complex to go into any depth here.
No worries. I alluded to the checks and balances in my post.

For example a person of very high spiritual vibration can manifest from the unmanifest virtually instantly.
Agree

At a low vibration the the things that can be manifested are in line with the attractor field concordant with that vibration and it takes much longer to materialise.
I have personal experience of this phenomena :)

Gives the person a chance to change mind.
That is is an interesting concept and something that did not occur to me before - I can see how that works.

See I knew it was worth staying here :)

However, what is made even in error, is made - and you remain responsible, and thereby the lessons are learned so it's all good at the end of it all.

One could wish ill on some one else in the heat of the moment for example then have a change of heart.
That does not undo the damage originally done - it just reduces the potential magnitude.

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 00:27
Aleister with his lifestyle aligned himself and attracted dark discarnates which have their life in darkness and taught him rubbish like

Do as You will

Arpheus
12th August 2010, 00:30
Aleister with his lifestyle aligned himself and attracted dark discarnates which have their life in darkness and taught him rubbish like

Do as You will
LOL you made m chuckle redezra!!:p

Moemers
12th August 2010, 01:20

Do as You will

Will=Your purpose in life

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 01:26
Will=Your purpose in life

but why dabble in darkness

Solphilos
12th August 2010, 01:32

Do as You will

Following ones true Will is rubbish? What then, would you advise one to follow? Please don't say the Pleadians or the GFL, lol.

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 01:39
Following ones true Will is rubbish? What then, would you advise one to follow? Please don't say the Pleadians or the GFL, lol.

feel free to do what pleases you within the limits of the 10 Commandments

that is my advice if you want to excel

Moemers
12th August 2010, 01:43

What makes those the be all end all?

Arpheus
12th August 2010, 01:49
Follow no one but yourself,thats all i have to say,no need to be obsessed with crowley,i bet you can learn a LOT more about many mysteries if you follow your own inner path,stop looking in the outer and start looking at your inner.All the answers are within,you are your own path all else is rubish...

Solphilos
12th August 2010, 02:00

10 commandments?? Now were talking rubbish, lol.

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 02:01
What makes those the be all end all?

because they are God's Law for our own common good

if everyone kept them we would have harmony

these are The authority of natural law and basis of common law

in which God has given mankind both rights and duties

to live life as free responsible individuals

Solphilos
12th August 2010, 02:04

Okay, there are many points to argue against here, but that's a topic for another thread in itself...

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 02:11
10 commandments?? Now were talking rubbish, lol

because of believes like this

and not adherence to that

the world is in chaos

Anchor
12th August 2010, 02:56

Okay, there are many points to argue against here, but that's a topic for another thread in itself...

For sure, but it won’t happen - so I will bite as I have a strong opinion on it:

Many of the Old Testament commandments make no real contribution to harmony. It seems to me they were presented in the way they were allegedly given to create fear and awe. I for one do not believe they are genuine - more about a control agenda. When I see the 10 commandments rolled out to support an argument I usually think that the conversation is almost over as we are up against dogmatic views - here at PA I'd like to think we are above that.

I find that Jesus’ own view takes on all that old stuff and trumps the nonsense with this simple teaching:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

Jesus replied:

" 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Now that makes a lot more sense and will contribute to harmony a lot more than 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.' and 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.' Why, because it makes sense and there is less to argue about.

Bravo for Jesus's sanity.

I nominate these two as "The TWO commandments", you can keep the other eight.

John..

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 03:37
I find that Jesus’ own view takes on all that old stuff and trumps the nonsense with this simple teaching:

"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

Jesus replied:

" 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

I nominate these two as "The TWO commandments", you can keep the other eight.

yes John I agree

but if someone falls in love with someone elses wife and is unsure about the right or wrong in pursuing that - he has to take a cold shower

same with stealing and deceiving - God says No

sabbath I believe is an assurance for at least 1 days rest every week for the workers

I think this is Law from Above so that we can get along below

and that there are karmic consequences for transgressing them

these days Righteousness is ridiculed

but God will restore It

Anchor
12th August 2010, 04:28
You and I have posted on this in different ways elsewhere on this forum.

The key difference as I see it, is that I am prepared to follow my own guidance and reserve the right to take all external guidance as advice to be considered.

For example: I happen to agree that its worth taking regular time to kick back and relax, but am not of a mind to do so because of a "law", I will simply take it as advice.

If I have understood it correctly, you are prepared to allow an external set of rules to form the basis for your those that you, yourself follow. The only common ground we have in our views is that case where you completely agree with every single one of those external rules (the ten commandments). I assume you do and consequently I honor the integrity you demonstrate.

You seem to claim God says so, but I am sorry I just don't beleive you.

My personal view is that I think that the commandment were not given by the prime creator, but if it happened at all, it was by the agency of an evolved entity acting under its own free will - and even if the intent was in good faith, it was a blatant attempt to control people. This is nothing personal, your rights are not infringed by my conclusions which affect me alone.

"5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,"

I you saw some thundercloud telling you that - would you be taking notes?

RedeZra
12th August 2010, 05:54
The key difference as I see it, is that I am prepared to follow my own guidance and reserve the right to take all external guidance as advice to be considered.

I do that as well
as everybody else

Aleister did that Hitler too and also Jesus

I'm not following any external guidance but my own internal and integral understanding

I do not have any problem understanding that God can appear external with some form and name but that His reality is formless within and the essence of everything

I also understand that my body and mind as well as yours and everyone elses can be influenced and even possessed by both good and bad but unseen beings

point is you might not believe in the authenticity of the Bible but I do - but at the same time I can integrate the God of the Bible with the form of Jesus and the Kingdom within

to me there is no difference between generic God appearing to mankind at large and the Infinite Consciousness within my heart

everybody follows what they believe is their own inner guidance

what I'm saying is that both God and the devil is whispering within you - and that you have to choose who you want to give attention to

that is the trick

sargeist
12th August 2010, 09:25
crowleys followers were the 'bad' guys, far more so than crowley himself.

oto, process church, jack parsons, etc etc.

observer
14th August 2010, 14:31
I agree with lightblue with this regard:

Solphilos:

There are many on this Forum that have extensive years of study into the occult. If it is the intention of those posting in this Thread to "win-over" converts, the many to whom I refer already see clearly through the smoke-and-mirrors of the "grand deception".

From my perspective, I began at the age of 14 with the study of Edgar Cayce. I'm 63 years old, now, and have never stopped searching for answers to the Truth. I have gained enough wisdom to realize: everything we think.... everything we have been told, is a small part of a much bigger lie....

In the words of John F. Kennedy:

The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy

As to a comment I read earlier in this Thread:

As for secrets....

These societies which we speak of are essentially schools, designed to take a man and bring him to his full potential, to develop in him the stone of the philosophers. Secrecy is vital to this process for several reasons.
First, the initiate cannot be given the whole truth at once, it must be fed to him in small portions so that it may be processed completely and correctly.knowledge is power, and the initiate must cultivate his mind, body and spirit to be worthy of this power, so that he does no harm to himself or anyone else. This is the reason for the degree systems within these occult orders, it to systematically prepare the student and make him a fitting vessel for the divine light....

I submit there is an alternative understanding for the secrecy within these societies:

Few would join and follow through to the "highest" levels of initiation if they knew from the beginning their "vessels" were being prepared for a possession from the lower astral plane. (for the lack of a better word "demonic" [semantics]) What other plausible explanation would account for the levels of secrecy these societies maintain with strict oaths - punishable under the penalty of death !!!

These systems have been developed over ages of time, because they work, and any other method of introducing the seeker to truth will fall short by a long shot.

There can be no other explanation as to why this "brotherhood" has maintained a continuous presence (under many names) since the dawn of civilization using exactly the same template of organization. The human species is not smart enough to operate a continuous Cabal over some ten thousand years of cohesive operation without some assistance from other-dimensional collaboration. This phenomenon is being directed by entities from the lower fourth dimension through "possession" of the members of highest initiation.

These Reptiles from the lower astral plane are very clever at what they do....

RedeZra
14th August 2010, 14:52
These Reptiles from the lower astral plane are very clever at what they do....

are they really Reptiles or shapeshifting spirits of the dead Nephilims

observer
14th August 2010, 14:56
are they really Reptiles or shapeshifting spirits of the dead Nephilims

Don't allow yourself to be confused by an understanding of any other name, RedeZra. (semantics)

Dogma has only one purpose.

RedeZra
14th August 2010, 15:34
Don't allow yourself to be confused by an understanding of any other name, RedeZra. (semantics)

Dogma has only one purpose.

okay then please explain to me the 'why where when and how' of the Reptiles

observer
14th August 2010, 15:51
okay then please explain to me the 'why where when and how' of the Reptiles

The evidence for reptilian manipulation goes back into the creation mythology of almost every culture on the planet as observed in the archaeological record.

If you truly want a better understanding of the reptilian manipulation, than I suggest you take the time and read the book "The Biggest Secret". It's one of the best works on the subject that I've discovered, although I can (and have) offered years of research in addition to this work in comments in other Threads:

David Icke, "The Biggest Secret": http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret.htm#contents

If your only intention is to debate religious dogma with me.... I've already paid....

RedeZra
14th August 2010, 16:16
The evidence for reptilian manipulation goes back into the creation mythology of almost every culture on the planet as observed in the archaeological record.

If you truly want a better understanding of the reptilian manipulation, than I suggest you take the time and read the book "The Biggest Secret".

If your only intention is to debate religious dogma with me.... I've already paid....

so it's not dogma to gobble up Icke stuff

but you base your believes on what Mr Icke says

that's not good enough Observer

how far out must one be to believe that the Queen is a Reptilian

observer
14th August 2010, 22:48
....how far out must one be to believe that the Queen is a Reptilian

I promised myself that I wouldn't get into a debate with you regarding your apparent hypnotized thought process, RedeZra. You have so much obviously uninformed rhetoric in your comments (here in this Thread, and in others I've read) that there is little restraining me at this point.

First of all, you are making these comments in a Forum where both of the founding members have not only interviewed David Icke extensively, they have both expressed a deep personal friendship with (not only David, but) his extended family as well.

Your "queen" comment (above) is so much the regurgitation of the Controlled Media, that I knew in an instant you have never read a single word written by Mr. Icke. I even have a suspicion if you have ever watched an interview with David.

If you reread my comment #56, I clearly stated that specific book by David was, "one of the best works on the subject that I've discovered". I made it clear it was not the only book on the subject, nor is David Icke the only researcher freely giving-out information on this topic.

The only relationship to dogma in David Icke's presentation of the evidence is the understanding that the dogma of the past is clearly a mind control technique used to hypnotize the Mass of Humanity since antiquity. An understanding of this will only come from doing the research.

Since this particular Thread is about Alister Crowley, what better evidential trail is there to show the Royal Family is not only a subscriber to this Luciferian/Satanic doctrine, but quite likely (as one of the highest expressions of the Global Cabal) actually possessed by demonic entities. As I suggested in my comment #52, and as David Icke has suggested in his work.

You want more input? I doubt you will research what I offer, as the quality of your comments indicate (to me at least) your only interest is increasing your "post count". You can lead a horse to water, but you can't....

Further research (these are only a small sample of what there is to offer):

Maxwell, Jordan - Dawn of a New Day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07REkvATHb8

Maxwell, Jordan - Exposes The Illuminati - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8394844811105390386&ei=vijWSprRN4nYrQLzj8i6Cg&q=jordan+maxwell&hl=en#

Maxwell, Jordan - Hidden Symbols - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5368249979680883398&ei=eH-OStySL8PWlQel17WmDg&q=jordan+maxwell&hl=en

Maxwell, Jordan - Magic Dominates the World - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3774826273361091975#docid=1407252937134516202

Maxwell, Jordan - Project Camelot Interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJKue2Ff6o

Tsarion, Michael - The Destruction Of Atlantis - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6056789081969524094&ei=2APiSbm4OImQrALc8oWhDw&q=michael+tsarion

Jones, Alex - Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove -
Part 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIdGhYZqDsM&feature=related
(push the timer over to 4:21 if the beginneing bores you)
Part 8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WciJk-QjClQ&NR=1
Part 9 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgijMxcmi_8&NR=1

Jones, Alex - Endgames Blue Print For Global Enslavement - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=QALiSa77JpKqrQKMz5GuDw&q=alex+jones+endgame

Martell, Jason - Ancient Technology The E T Connection -
Part 1 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/7312/Ancient_Technology__The_E_T__Connection_Pt_1_3/
Part 2 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/7313/Ancient_Technology__The_E_T__Connection_Pt_2_3/
Part 3 - http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/7314/Ancient_Technology__The_E_T__Connection_Pt_3_3/

Icke, David - Revelations of a Mother Goddess -
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HW0wFqWtgs&feature=related
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBmISZULbpw&feature=related
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBIp3aJw1FM&feature=related
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw6wPjIgEM&feature=related
(you can follow the other Parts in YouTube)

Or, you could read the book I suggested in comment #56.
I could continue, but what's the point?

RedeZra
15th August 2010, 00:02
I promised myself that I wouldn't get into a debate with you regarding your apparent hypnotized thought process, RedeZra. You have so much obviously uninformed rhetoric in your comments (here in this Thread, and in others I've read) that there is little restraining me at this point.

I am not hypnotized just because I don't share some of your believes
You have written much I agree with but not all of it

You are a grown man so you should tackle disagreements a bit more mature and not stoop to unfounded insults

David Icke has much good information but I don't agree with everything he says - that would make me a follower of a cult

You just have to accept that I don't agree with Icke nor you on the Reptilian agenda

you are right that I don't exchange Christ for Icke nor the Bible for the Biggest secret

I'm not that dumb

Rimbaud
15th August 2010, 01:27
Is it possible for a moment to leave David Icke out of this chat...I've personally been to Crowleys grove in Sicily and an awesome place it is. The Golden Dawn was a wonderful institution in its inception; rather perverted by puritans for purist reasons..maybe in 50 years, we can re-evaluate. In the meantime..does anyone here think that there's a chance that we all can forgive him? ("Beast 666) or not..At least let's do a revaluation in the 21st C

Thanks for your informed consideration of the foregoing.

Rimbaud

wynderer
28th August 2010, 16:04
i remember reading that Crowley did a ritual using his own grown son, who ended up in a mental institution for the rest of his life

also Crowley liked to sit across the table from women & induce sexual excitement in them to the point of climax, using his mind alone

anyone who has a big interest in Crowley, other than coming across him in the course of general research -- i avoid those people -- an unhealthy interest in the darkside, imo -- power for power's sake

wynderer
28th August 2010, 16:09
so it's not dogma to gobble up Icke stuff

but you base your believes on what Mr Icke says

that's not good enough Observer

how far out must one be to believe that the Queen is a Reptilian

if i had not met a reptilian face to face, i'd find the whole thing difficult to believe also , RedeZra -- i've explored Christian videos & writings on the greys & reptilians , & know that many Christians think that both are purely demonic -- & it is true that one demon Crowley summoned & then drew a picture of looks a lot like a grey

but i also had the misfortune to see a demon once [attached to/in control of a schizophrenic woman, a lost soul] -- & to me there is a difference between a demon & a reptilian --

just my thoughts -- we're all trying to get to the truth in a world pretty much cut off from it

Moemers
28th August 2010, 18:34
i remember reading that Crowley did a ritual using his own grown son, who ended up in a mental institution for the rest of his life

also Crowley liked to sit across the table from women & induce sexual excitement in them to the point of climax, using his mind alone

anyone who has a big interest in Crowley, other than coming across him in the course of general research -- i avoid those people -- an unhealthy interest in the darkside, imo -- power for power's sake

Unfortunately, Crowley's only son was 10 at the year of Crowley's death.

Celine
28th August 2010, 18:43
We cannot believe eveything we read.. thx for clearing that up MoeMers

wynderer
28th August 2010, 21:31
Unfortunately, Crowley's only son was 10 at the year of Crowley's death.

http://www.amado-crowley.net/

apparently he had at least one illegitimate son -- perhaps the one i read about --years ago -- was another --

Crowley is a yucky subject to me -- i posted on an impulse & won't be posting here more

Moemers
28th August 2010, 21:43
http://www.yourdictionary.com/idioms/out-of-the-woodwork

christian
14th November 2011, 21:32
I had a very interesting chat today with a guy I synchronistically met, he will be my successor at the bike courier service when I move to Leipzig this weekend. We were talking about virtually everything, he turned out to be a very interested, informed and open-minded guy and at some point he mentioned, that he highly appreciates Crowley's writings. I said, I read a quote from him to the tune of "I raped hundreds of children". My new friend said, he never heard about that and I promised to do some more research. Searching google I could not confirm my bias and did not find direct evidence, that shows that Crowley raped or sacrificed children, eventually this thread popped up and I was quite surprised about the information here, too.

There are very interesting points in here and some unfounded Crowley demonization.
Very interesting, as Crowley is often dubbed one of the most famous satanists ever, so there must be some obvious proof of that, I thought, David Icke quoted him in his book 'Biggest Secret' (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret15.htm) as saying "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad", allegedly written in his book "Blasphemous Rumours", yet I can not find the book and confirm this.

This is a very interesting paragraph out of Crowley's book 'Magick' (http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap21.html):

"The Devil" is, historically, the God of any people that one personally dislikes. This has led to so much confusion of thought that THE BEAST 666 has preferred to let names stand as they are, and to proclaim simply that AIWAZ — the solar-phallic-hermetic "Lucifer" is His own Holy Guardian Angel, and "The Devil" SATAN or HADIT of our particular unit of the Starry Universe. This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade "Know Thyself!" and taught Initiation. He is "the Devil" of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection. The number of His Atu is XV, which is Yod He, the Monogram of the Eternal, the Father one with the Mother, the Virgin Seed one with all-containing Space. He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is Ayin, the Eye; he is Light, and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty.

He makes quite a point, I figure. Drunvalo Melchizedek expresses him self similarly in his "Flower of Life", when he says, that Lucifer found a new method of creating an alternate reality and did it to learn through experiencing this. Thus he is the great tempter, inciting growth through creating a conflict in which one is forced to either evolve or suffer.

I'd appreciate sensible comments and insights :)

mountain_jim
14th November 2011, 21:45
I saw an article somewhere online this week implicating him in several murders (now googling) ok here it is :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059084/Were-Curse-Tutankhamun-deaths-actually-murders-arch-satanist-Aleister-Crowley.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Were six deaths attributed to the 'Curse of Tutankhamun' actually murders by arch-satanist Aleister Crowley?By Daily Mail Reporter

The mysterious deaths gripped the nation back in the 1920s and 30s.
More than 20 people linked to the opening of Tutankhamun's burial chamber in Luxor in 1923 died in bizarre circumstances, six of them in London.
A frenzied public blamed the 'Curse of Tutankhamun' and speculated on the supernatural powers of the ancient Egyptians.
But a historian now claims the deaths in Britain were the work of a notorious satanist, Aleister Crowley.
Mark Beynon has drawn on previously unpublished evidence to conclude the occultist – dubbed the wickedest man in the world – masterminded a series of ritualistic killings in 'revenge' for the British archaeologist Howard Carter's opening of the boy-king's tomb.
After analysis of inquest reports, Crowley's diaries, essays and books, he also argues Crowley was a Jack the Ripper-obsessed copycat murderer.
His 'victims' included Carter's personal secretary Captain Richard Bethell, who was found smothered to death at an exclusive Mayfair club, and Bethell's father Lord Westbury, who plunged seven floors to his death from a St James's apartment where he reportedly kept tomb artefacts.
Other victims were said to be Sir Ernest Budge, a former keeper in the British Museum's department of Egyptian and Assyrian antiquities – found dead in his bed in Bloomsbury – and Ali Kamel Fahmy Bey, a 23-year-old Egyptian prince shot dead by his wife, Marie-Marguerite, in the Savoy Hotel shortly after he was photographed visiting King Tut's tomb.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059084/Were-Curse-Tutankhamun-deaths-actually-murders-arch-satanist-Aleister-Crowley.html#ixzz1dicB3pca

christian
14th November 2011, 22:33
Thanks Jim, it's only circumstantial evidence, though.

I just found an interesting thread on the forum on David Icke's site (http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=24416), where there's a moderator, who has an Alister Crowley quote in his signature, which says "Thou then, who hast trials and troubles, rejoice because of them, for in them is Strength, and by their means is a pathway opened unto that Light."

Someone states, that Crowley allegedly having sacrificed hundreds of children refers to him 'wanking off'. Hilarious.

MariaDine
14th November 2011, 23:49
I just bought «The book of Toth». Thelema and «all that jazz»...It seems I'm in for a treat...eheheh

Moemers
15th November 2011, 01:15
Thanks Jim, it's only circumstantial evidence, though.

I just found an interesting thread on the forum on David Icke's site (http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=24416), where there's a moderator, who has an Alister Crowley quote in his signature, which says "Thou then, who hast trials and troubles, rejoice because of them, for in them is Strength, and by their means is a pathway opened unto that Light."

Someone states, that Crowley allegedly having sacrificed hundreds of children refers to him 'wanking off'. Hilarious.

That's cause it was him wanking off.

What does semen contain?

http://www.ecauldron.net/crowleytantra.php

Please read this whole article.

Quote from it: "The sacrifice of the elixir is the sacrifice of a living child on the magical plane; but the child is one and the same as the magicians' own highest selves or pure will, and even part of their bodies."

MariaDine
15th November 2011, 01:19
From the famous portuguese poet FERNANDO PESSOA archive, a recent found found document.

FERNANDO PESSOA WAS A BI LINGUE POET. A LETTER WAS FOUND OF HIS CORRESPONDENCE WITH ALEISTER AND HE ALSO, MET HIM WHEN CROWLEY CAME TO LISBON TO MEET HIM.
PESSOA STUDYED ASTROLOGY AND OTHER OCCULT THEMES. HE ALSO,DID CROWLEYS' HOROSCOPE.

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR PORTUGUESE-ENGLISH

Proj-logo
Person File
Open Work
Book edited FACSIMILE · · INFO
pdf
Fernando Pessoa
Aleister Crowley was MURDERED?

"Aleister Crowley was MURDERED?

A new aspect of the case of "Hell's Mouth."

Must still be in everyone's memory, because it was widely covered in the Daily News, and even more widely, with extensive photo report in the Illustrated News, the strange case of the disappearance in Portugal of Aleister Crowley, poet, occultist and "man of mystery "English, which disappeared completely, leaving in the Mouth of Hell, where he was found on September 25, a letter in mysterious language, which seemed to infer that a suicide.

Later came, not from the general public, but in the means restritíssimos cafes, the hypothesis of a "blague", whose base appears to have been just short of the event finder of the letter to be a journalist and personal friend of Fernando Pessoa, the individual Crowley had handled more here in Portugal. If suicide has never really proved (only the appearance of the corpse, as well thought our Police, could prove), so no one could prove that there was "blague." And if, indeed, was always mysterious.

Now began to know himself, or to appear, the more things coming from outside Portugal, and the case, which seemed in principle to have no other explanation other than a suicide or a "blague" tends to have markedly more sinister aspects.

There have long known, for example, that once consisted abroad the disappearance of Crowley, a police officer appeared in the English version of Detective of Paris, to buy a copy of the May 1929, where he was a extensive article about Crowley and about his espionage activity (never knew and to whom) during the Great War. What is certain is that Detective as soon as I knew I was in Paris Mr.. Ferreira Gomes, the finder chart in the Mouth of Hell, rushed to interview him devoting a good part of their number from 30 October to an extensive report on the event.

Now consisted in Lisbon, no doubt a revolutionary whispers of those who follow, such as shadows, the pitch of all secrets, that the English police had come to the conclusion that Crowley had been murdered.

Now we knew we had Mr.. Fernando Pessoa, who had been in constant contact with Crowley over at the time of his sojourn in Portugal, and knew also have heard him tell that he was in contact with foreign entities, friends and acquaintances of Crowley, who drove him, asking for information as soon as the disappearance consisted in the newspapers outside. We therefore conclude that if someone knew something of the subject, was the former director of "Orpheus." And, without fear of "blagues" we turn to him.

- No - Fernando Pessoa tells us - there is nothing to see called "news" of Crowley. Whether his secretary, who is in England, whether an intimate friend of his, who is in Germany, still show up when I write, bewildered by the case. They seem, indeed, not be absolutely convinced of suicide, but never seem to know what they will be convinced. From what I have no doubt, by the tone of the letters is that, if Crowley is alive somewhere, and another one (and are the closest), you completely ignore the whereabouts.

- And you, what do you think? - I do not think that is more convenient. At first, to verify the authenticity of the letter and the absolute strangeness of its date and signature ("Sun in Libra" and "Tu Yu Li," respectively), believed in the absolute suicide, clearly said, because he believed in the Criminal Investigation . Today I recognize logical flaws in the argument that has served me to this conclusion. The astrological date, proving that the letter was written after 6 o'clock in the afternoon of September 23, does not prove, in fact, that Crowley had then committed suicide, and the fact, that seemed sinister, Crowley sign with the name Chinese, he once told me was "one of his previous incarnations," proves nothing, for he may well have lied to me, with a purpose and knowing in advance the conclusions I would draw, giving me indeed happen in a conversation, that information about your roast distant.

- So ...?

- So, no. It also cost me, I do not know why, believe in a "blague." Two things that I'm sure. The first is that we really saw Crowley on September 24, when the International Police say he had passed the border. The second is that Crowley did not know to what end, I hid the return of Miss Jaeger, on September 19. Only by the police and certain foreign entities is that I later came to know that he not only continued to ignore his whereabouts, but had gone with her to the consulate, where she was seeking help for their return journey to Germany.

- And she's in Germany?

- You. She, after all, had never done mystery of his departure. He left here in Cook and elsewhere, your address in Germany for his re-dispatched there any letters that come to her. And I have already written twice from there. Neither seems to know what is made of Crowley, who, incidentally, is called "bad guy" in one letter.

- It's true! What is that which appears in the British police? - And, briefly, indicating the rumors that ran on the tragic conclusions of that investigation police.

Fernando Pessoa hesitate a little, but then says: - Look, this so clearly said, I had not featured, but not surprising. I know with absolute certainty that agents have been here two English investigators handling the case Crowley. On the day I appeared on September 29 here in this office, one of them, came with a verbal disguise, transparent, so that not only I, but a friend of mine, English, which happened here was immediately suspicious of "language teacher "we had appeared. I later learned, the great source, that this was not a police officer, but a private investigator, who was here dealing with another matter, and received special instructions to deal with this. This explains his immediate appearance at the daily news. And it turned out, by a slip of the tongue of an Englishman my friend, in which case involuntary informant, who later came here another individual without a doubt this officer to investigate the same subject.

- And see know something of the conclusions reached by these researchers?

- From the official, nothing, nor have, except by implication, the certainty of his existence, which also relate to the story of the other officer who visited the detectives in Paris. The "language teacher" I am sure not only visual and logical, but I know, for special favor, three results of their investigations.

I know he could "take their research to a successful conclusion," or at least assumes that it did, I know that neither admits the possibility of suicide or the hypothesis of "blague" and know that from the first day of research, "I scratched the case" on the ground, which baffles me, that between Crowley and the newspapers had a liaison "much more intimate and valuable" than me.

- But one thing that is not suicide or "blague," what can only be murder?

- It is indeed what happens, and that's why I said that, although new to me, I'm not surprised to see sinister rumors I said. I can admit that they wanted to assassinate Crowley, but admit it would easier if I could understand that an individual, before being murdered, took the time to write a letter (indisputably authentic), saying that committed suicide. It's good to be a victim too ...

Suddenly, Fernando Pessoa smiles, puts his hand to the portfolio, and it takes a newspaper clipping.

- Look, since it speaks of murder, you'll read a curious document. This is an English newspaper clipping from the Oxford Mail, 15 October, it is noted that Crowley was widely known and admired in Oxford, though his Cambridge college. The article's title is "Aleister Crowley killed," "Revelations of a Spiritualist Medium of London," "Pushed Down the Rocks." It is a telegram or telephone call from London, the correspondent of the newspaper. It's the same day, saying: "In a small room, dimly lit in Bloomsbury last night, Mr.. AV Peters, medium London, went into a trance in order to obtain some indication of the whereabouts of Mr.. Aleister Crowley, writer and magician. Mr. Crowley, whose projected conference on "A Medieval Magician" has been banned in Oxford in February, there has been no news from him that a letter was found in rocks called "Hell's Mouth," the 23 miles from Lisbon two weeks ago.

Mr.. Peters said that during the trance, had been indicated that Mr.. Crowley was dead, and that "the rocks had been pushed down by an agent of the Roman Catholic Church." "The Catholics had previously attempt on the life of Mr.. Crowley," said Mr.. Peters, "and he was waiting to be attacked." He described the place as "round" as "a volcano crater," and Mr.. Peters added that "it was in the mountains at the foot of water." Much of the session was occupied in personal details about the appearance, occupation and health of Mr.. Crowley, "for purposes of verification."

- And what follows that? - Asked.

- To my knowledge, nothing. Personally, I have nothing for or against the views of this order. But it is curious, is not, after the rumors that brought me and the conclusions to which no one came? "
11-1930

The Mystery of the Mouth of Hell - The meeting between the poet Fernando Pessoa and the Magus Aleister Crowley. Victor Belem Lisbon. Casa Fernando Pessoa, 1995.

Interview in Sunflower. Lisbon: Nov. 1930.

http://arquivopessoa.net/textos/2720

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.insite.com.br/art/pessoa/misc/crowley.php

ONE OF CROWLEY'S LETTER TO FERNANDO PESSOA

MariaDine
15th November 2011, 01:29
MYSTERY OF THE "MOUTH OF HELL"

http://lusophia.portugalis.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35&PN=1

Vitor Manuel Adrian

In the field of Initiates, always shifting and even contradictory in the eyes of a profane, events that are given, "by accident or intention" (quiçá. ..), get out to the "general public".

It happened in late October 1930 with the disappearance from the "Mouth of Hell", along with the Cascais Cabo da Roca in the background, the famous English magician Aleister Crowley, probably with the collusion of Fernando Pessoa and few others.

Was it a big "blague" what happened there, how they want one? Fernando Pessoa Theurgist will then destroyed Crowley, alleged black magician, how they want others? Or, not have been anything like that ...?

Start by the principle of the saga, and also the principle of broad personal tune with the thinking and practice of ideology Crowleyan, to dispel any assumptions beforehand. Well, Edward Alexander Crowley (Leamington Spa Warwickhire, 12 October 1875 - Hastings, December 1, 1947) was in 1930 when world-renowned for its magical and occult practices surrounding the most controversial and apparatus to which the newspapers the time gave wide coverage, especially by the British and;; Americans, because the hype has always been the "strong" weak minds and what is best selling "paper". With some fire and smoke Crowley very much shocked and shook the "moral" of a time still strongly conservative and hypocritical Victorian. He exercised the violence necessary to break mental patterns retrograde. It lies the cause of that generated enormous controversy around his person, but at no time was a "black magician" - far less Fernando Pessoa - before a magician with a certain operating and excessive, in my opinion, membership of the wet or Tantric sex. Moreover, very unlike what I have heard and read lately, the OTO (Ordo Templis Oriens) he founded, the main objective was to continue for quite so spiritually bankrupt Golden Dawn (Order of the Rosicrucians "Golden Dawn"), which had been initiated into Rosicrucianism Egyptian inspiration.

Crowley was a Magician and a Theurgist Fernando Pessoa. It is well known that Theurgy is "8. Th top" of Magic, and even to discourage its practice when it has to invocatory and psychic ... This statement is not "given the cheap," even as this is revealed by Fernando Pessoa when you put the various levels of knowledge hidden in accordance with the Tree of Life sephirots a scheme designed by himself and written (Eng. 54 A - 1) and was given the stamp, a happy hour, by José Manuel Anes (see bibliography). Well, this scheme has the Person "Magna Magic" (Theurgy) in the "heavenly sphere" Chokmah, the Wisdom, Intuition, corresponding to the Son, the Universal Christ, and immediately below, in the same column in the "sphere" Chesed , the Mercy, the simple "Magic" of Intuition and Imagination absent. In the "heavenly sphere" opposite the "Magna Magic", that is Binah, corresponding to the Divine Mother expressed as the Holy Spirit, Fernando Pessoa puts the "High Alchemy" (as the Supreme Being Natural Transformation). Thus, Theurgy - ALCHEMY are arranged on an equal footing, while "Magic," with the opposite side of Geburah, "Fortress," the simple "Alchemy" (Spagyric and certainly associated with the breath of simple handling of chemicals, mareando them, or being seasick for them), provides in "8. nd lower." Have the same opinion Israel Regardie, author of The Tree of Life - A Study in Magic, published in London in 1969, and the Madras Editora, S. Paul, published in 2003 under the title Hermetic Magic (The Tree of Life. A Study in Magic). I speak of this because it corresponded with the author Fernando Pessoa, this as a former member and one as a member of the "Golden Dawn" in matters concerning the "disappearance of Crowley in the Mouth of Hell", as it is in his estate and that Miguel Roza ( Luis Miguel Rosa Dias, nephew of the poet) has published recently.

Fernando Pessoa was born an astrologer, and was he who introduced the planets Neptune and Pluto in astrological themes. One day, while reading the biography of Crowley, noted that this horoscope had been set incorrectly. Then addressing him a letter through his London publisher, with the necessary corrections. It is the beginning of the correspondence between the two. Crowley person sends their Português Poems, and one day receive the news that this would move purposefully to Portugal to meet in the flesh.

And now Fernando, the shy, simple, anonymous person, only on a cold morning, getting the world-famous magician. Did not want the meeting seems obvious, as the bustle of the crowds rather discreet in your corner coffee "Martinho da Arcada" or "Arches "!...

Aleister Crowley was around 55 years old in 1930, when it came to Lisbon. On September 2 arrives in the Cais da Rocha Conde de Óbidos, the ship having been in moving the "Alcantara", held by a thick fog suddenly fell on the coast of Vigo when he was let go, forcing him to delay departure to Lisbon about 24 hours. Evil arrives addressed to Fernando Pessoa malicious reproach:

- "So that idea was that sending me a fog up there?"

Truth be said that fog can happen every day, but there Crowley had his reasons for thinking that this was particularly foggy morning ...

Perhaps the Master Fernando has put to the test Aleister Disciple. And perhaps, also, the latter has come to Portugal to pay tribute to those who at the time represented his Messianic Spirit: Fernando Pessoa himself, for all of your living Master considered.

Crowley knew that the Mission of Portugal will not be surprising, especially since about 1910 in London had been visited by the great Swiss anthroposophist Rudolf Steiner, with whom he had prolonged contact. And that Steiner knew the Mission of Portugal, it shows the following event: when constructing the Gotheanum center Anthroposophical world's supreme institution - in Dornach, Switzerland - the various national delegations engaged in this work, contributing the most diverse modes. However, when he was apprenticed to the problem of Steiner Portuguese delegation could not have funds that will allow a substantial contribution, the solution was immediate: the Portuguese would fit the pulpit.

But the pulpit is the place of the Word of Mouth to talk, being in the Head who is in Portugal for the remaining European Corps ...

Steiner had acquired this knowledge from the Theosophical Society in Hamburg through which met the great Spanish Polygraph, founder of the "Theosophical Athenaeum" of Madrid, Mario Roso de Luna, who was a member of the No. 7 Brazilian Theosophical Society, and who was this undertook to submit them in writing to your Director, Professor José Henrique de Souza. This, recognizing the high value of initiation Steiner, would invite him to go with him in Brazil. The Anthroposophs refused, citing health reasons! ... Also Fernando Pessoa know indirectly the work of Jose Henrique de Souza by journalist and astrologer, his friend, Augusto Ferreira Gomes, praised by Professor directly because of his poem Fifth Empire, which makes the apology of the Holy Grail and the New Golden Age . For its part, H. J. Thought Pessoa Souza knew by his translations of esoteric works, especially theosophical, having made an open praise of it: The Voice of Silence, written by Helena P. Blavatsky but translated by Fernando Pessoa (under the pseudonym Fernando de Castro), about 1924, and published by Classic Books Publishing House A. M. Teixeira & C ª (Children), Restauradores Square, 17, Lisbon, which was primate in editing works theosophical and esoteric in Portuguese, which without the essential contribution of Fernando Pessoa would not have appeared at the time of our mother tongue.

As you may have noticed, this is a narrow web, in one way or another, is the very center Prof. Jose Henrique de Souza - Supreme Leader of the Great Western of Brazil, Founder of the Brazilian Theosophical Society and re-established the Order of Cyclic Holy Grail. In his Thought and Work, it bears repeating, is inspired Theurgy Lusitana through their various internal components, especially devoted to Soul & a mp; n bsp; Ibero-European-Mater House for taking the Sacred Mountain of Sintra.

Returning to the narrative turns out to be established between a person and Crowley intimate friendship, only outcome (publicly) with the mystery of the infamous "Hell's Mouth."

Indeed, on October 25, Aleister Crowley, who had been staying in Lisbon at Hotel l'Europe, with his traveling companion, Hanni L. Jaeger, disappears. Soon after, one deposited on a cigarette card is collected by the aforementioned journalist Augusto Ferreira Gomes, from the "Mouth of Hell", the website of "Kill Dogs" when going around "accidentally" ...

After investigating and verifying that the items belonged to Crowley, Ferreira Gomes published in the Illustrated News (No. 121, Series II, Lisbon, 10.5.1930 Sunday) his "discovery" and report the "disappearance" of the magician in "Mouth of Hell."

The question now arises: is probably Ferreira Gomes, intimate Fernando Pessoa, was part of the conspiracy, why not keep it quiet? Regardless of all the interpretations the most banal, everyday and even gross that are given to the case, I think, perhaps, by the sensationalism journalism want to alert and disquiet the minds of ordinary dormant and wrapped themselves in ordinary life day-to- days (the "corpses that breed postponed" as they called the Poet), for the existence of realities that underlie their superior senses dulled, and also in anticipation of the buzz that the event would cause when it noticed the lack of Crowley, build a huge "blague" or maya that would provide protection to the mystery.

This mystery that, if they would only be a simple "blague" could well have served another and better place to kill Crowley, like throwing yourself at the top of the Cabo da Roca or even throw himself from the top of rocks of the Serra de Sintra. But it had to happen here in this "Mouth of Hell" or "Lower Place" as its slogan the Ferreira Gomes in his interview with the journalist Paul Bringuier Déctetive, French magazine of wide circulation (Paris, Year III, paragraph 103 of 30 October 1930): "A man disappeared, a restless spirit, brave, an entry in the world." What the world, I ask? Did the Agharta? But Ferreira Gomes happen to know the term and its mysteries? Certainly knew and the proof is in his own book of course Dark Prophecies, first given to the press about the Portugalia Publisher 1942, it transcribes the prophecy of the King of the World made in Kure-Narabanchi in northern India in 1890 , Ferdinand Ossendowsky book, Animals, Men and Gods, but rather open the chapter with these words (I think inspired by the Mission of India in Europe, Saint-Yves d'Alveydre): "Apart from Mongolia, the enigmatic Tartary and the snowy mountains of mysterious Tibet, temples secret rites with closed, each hour, between perfume and Vocations, century after century, priests started to think persistence in winning the West. " That is, transfer the spiritual values ​​of the East to West inaugurating OCCIDENS EX LUX, which happened in 1921. Consequently, Ferreira Gomes no stranger to such cryptic or chthonic mysteries, and then either Fernando Pessoa, after all the main figure of this whole plot.

Indeed, it is noted that in the abovementioned report Illustrated News in your central character is Fernando Pessoa who, without lying, further increases the mystery. In her account of their relationship with the magician from the beginning to its disappearance, almost banal in a way that still enigmatic, hiding the "spirit" under the "letter", and which I have served as a clue to some conclusions that I will later.

In my book Hidden History of Portugal (Editora Madras, St. Paul, 2000), transcribed in full this story as it came to light. Now, choose to transcribe the two versions of the same text by Fernando Pessoa, inserts in his estate and virtually unknown until, with great happiness, Miguel Roza published them first hand in its magnificent and important book of reasonable size, filled with unpublished letters about this event and those who participated in it, find "magick" of Aleister Crowley and Fernando Pessoa (Hugin Editors, Inc., Lisbon, 2001).

Version 1

Aleister Crowley is a name universally known, mainly because of the extremely violent campaigns that have made against him some papers of great expansion of England and America. I knew the name for these campaigns, and could not guess that concerned them was the man of the greatest poets of Europe, a writer of extraordinary personality and relief, and - let them not explain or insist - anything more profoundly important that all it. For me, the innocence of the fact that the British press made me, Aleister Crowley was no longer the head of a satanic cult and immoral, the greatest enemy of the Christian religion, a graduate and Master of all Freemasonry and super-Masonry, German spy, a Soviet spy, cannibal (!) and other minor things that a newspaper could not print. I just left, and all these readings, a vague notion that there should be a strong personality in a man so attacked by the practice of all crimes and all the vices.

In November of last year received a circular announcing the publication of six volumes of The Confessions of Aleister Crowley. The circular was interesting, I signed the publication.

In early December I received the first volume, only the second and, moreover, are still published. The first volume opens with a horoscope of Crowley. I studied carefully the horoscope, and, when it refers to the importance of the volume editors, I put in my letter a final note to say that Mr.. Crowley that his horoscope was wrong, and he was born just before the hour he knew.

I got there a bit of a letter of thanks to my statement Crowley, the finding it very acceptable. Thus began our relationship.

When I got the second volume, which was in late December, I sent Crowley, did not know already that way, my three leaflets with verses in English, which I published long ago. When we thank, Crowley honored me with the statement that I wanted to know and take advantage of the favorable first trip to see me speak.

Did so. Having to leave England for health reasons, chose Portugal - or, more properly, the Sunshine Coast - to a place of rest. On 29 August I received a telegram from him, came in saying that "Alcantara" and claims that the wait was.

So I did. The "Alcantara", held in Vigo by fog, arrived in Lisbon on 2 rather than 1 September. Date from that day my personal relations with one of the most remarkable men of the world, perhaps, in a sense, the greatest man that there is (or was) in our time.

Crowley was accompanied by Miss Hanni Larissa Jaeger, a German lady very young and very beautiful. They went to the Hotel de l'Europe, and the next day for Paris Hotel in Estoril.

I found them (both) only twice after arrival - once in Estoril, one in Lisbon.

On 18 September I received a letter from Crowley, the Hotel Miramar, telling me that Miss Jaeger had on the 16th, at night, one hysterical formidable, that he had put under siege the entire Maris Hotel, that because it had gone to the Miramar Hotel, but on the morning of 17, Miss Jaeger was gone, leaving only two lines in pencil, saying "Come back."

On the same day 18 Crowley appeared to me in Lisbon, very concerned about the absence of Miss Jaeger, told me she was very upset, who wanted to kill, and that thought haunted by a black magician named Yorke. How important was to see if the lady was - whose tendency to suicide, with or without black magicians, was not reassuring - I went to the Security Police, whose second in command, my friend Major Joaquim Marques, I explained the situation and I asked if she was trying to find Miss Jaeger. They were looking for, and I know that in fact tried, until today, I know, have not yet found, and v. now heard in Torel, there is news that she had left the country.

Detailed this incident because it is perhaps the key to the mysterious case that confronts us.

Crowley was in Lisbon, the Hotel de l'Europe, from day 18 to day 23 (except Sunday, 21, passed in Sintra). Then I saw him more often - once or more per day. In 23 days he told me he was going again to Cintra, the enchanted, and that he would take it one day. Let me permission to receive mail addressed to him to come to the Cook Agency, so I can get some books that I was destined. Do not leave me any indication of what to do with the match remaining.

Now I get to a point that certainly was for me, but that the statements of the International Police - who see heard - made me doubtful. Crowley would have sworn I saw twice in 24 days - once in the Rossio, the Cais do Sodre another, to join the English tobacco. Both times I saw him from afar, had no time or reason to tell you, but both times I felt that I am not mistaken. The International Police say he crossed the border 23. Would? Past and return? It is based on the police only a passport?

Is that we are now the most important - the test contained in the letter v. thought - that Crowley was in Lisbon or Estoril, after 23 days. This evidence is, so to speak, invisible to the eyes of the profane.

The letter, translated literally reads:

Year 14 Sun in Libra.

L.G.P.

I can not live without you. The other "Mouth of Infierno" (sic) will get me - will not be as hot as yours.

Hisos!

You
Li
Yu

Explain how far I understand, and leave important to the end. "Year 14" is the current year, especially in the chronology adopted by Crowley and whose origin does not come to the case. L.G.P. I do not know what it is, but by placing the letter, the name must be mystical or hidden Miss Jaeger. Hisos do not know what it is, but also by the placement, it is indeed a magic word and secret, understood by only two. Li Yu Tu is the name of a Chinese sage who lived about three thousand years before Christ, and who says Crowley is the present incarnation. And now the important point, date: Sun in Libra. The Sun entered the sign of Libra to 18 hours and 36 minutes from 23 September. This letter was therefore written between that time and time you see found it - on the afternoon of 25, according to v. I said.

Date false? No, my friend, an astrologer can put false dates as long as numbers or formulas use the vulgar, but no astrologer, for reasons that it is not lawful to reveal, dare distort signals a date written in the stars. I confess: Aleister Crowley was in Lisbon, but on day 23 at night, for sure in 24 days, when the International Police should assume the leagues across the border ...

There is another point where we'll play a little. The signing of the letter shows me clearly the nature of what happened. No occult signs with the name of a (real or alleged) previous incarnation but when it goes, so to speak, to resume this embodiment, return to his essential being. Let us here ...

These are my conclusions. And if you call me crazy, see know it's something that is neither harsh nor new to anyone who was director of Orpheus ...

I should inform in advance the text as it is transcribed in the original, including underlining, boldface here, except the spelling updated. The apparent lapses here and there that appear in writing, I have many questions as they are, as the "poet is a pretender," and goes to fake or truncate with the phonetic cabala as much truth as that of the S and C to Cintra and Cintra, Hotel or Paris with the "innocent typo" the first letter to ... MARIS. To think about Fernando Pessoa wrote at the time as "carelessly"? So, just a cheap revenge on a British editor any (chance you ever thought that the 'black magician Yorke "may not be a person but a Masonic rite ?...) forbidden to women and thus trick the universe and the public? I doubt, and very ... besides it does not believe that good education and strong ethical principles, universally recognized in Fernando Pessoa, do you allow to go down so low, truculent, fraudulent. Furthermore, if the initiatic tradition of the Ages has guided all his thinking and work today universal heritage of mankind, and no initiative at any time dare pollutes it, hence "the boot does not match the splutter" ... who have far less value for their mental picture tries to guess the mindset of others, wanting him equal to his, what's wrong ... grasso increased for those who know nothing of Theosophy and far less still the way of the profane world in World Initiation, usually, and is supreme law, not to say or write.

2nd version

In November last year in the mail I received a circular announcing the publication of six volumes of The Confessions of Aleister Crowley. The name was known to me, like everyone who lives in Europe, the vast scandal, built by the British and American newspapers, which surrounded him. The circular was interesting. Signed, with sacrifice, the publication.

In early December I received the first volume of the Confessions, only the second and are indeed still published. The first volume opens with a horoscope of Crowley. Since I am an astrologer, the horoscope studied carefully, and when it refers to the importance of the volume editors, I put in my letter a final note: I told them that Mr. communicate. Crowley that his horoscope was wrong, and he was born just before the hour he knew.

From there the day I received a letter from Crowley, thanks to my statement and found it very acceptable. Once started, the distance between us.

When, in late December, I received the second volume, I sent my three leaflets Crowley, of verses in English, which has long published. When we thank, Crowley honored me with the statement that I wanted to know, and that take advantage of the favorable first trip, many of which had to come talk to me.

Did so. Having to leave England for health reasons, chose Portugal - or, more properly, the Sunshine Coast - home to the resort. On 29 August I received a telegram arrived announcing that the "Alcantara" and claims that the wait was. The "Alcantara", held in Vigo by fog, it's two - instead of the 1 - September. Crowley waited, and found it, as if arranged. Date from that day our personal relationships.

Crowley was accompanied by a very young lady, who assumed to be English, but learned later be called the German and Hanni Larissa Jaeger. They remained at the Hotel de l'Europe, where they were, the next day for Paris Hotel in Estoril. I found them (both) only twice after arrival - once in Estoril, day 7, again in Lisbon on 9. After 9 days we will not see Miss Jaeger.

On 18 September I received a letter from Crowley, writing Miramar Hotel in Monte Estoril. He told me that Miss Jaeger had on the night of 16, a violent hysterical attack, which had startled the entire Hotel Paris; that because it had come to the Hotel Miramar, but on the morning of 17, Miss Jaeger was gone, leaving only two lines in pencil, saying "come back soon."

On the same day 18 Crowley appeared to me in Lisbon, visibly worried about the disappearance of Miss Jaeger. He told me that what concerned him was particularly heredity carregadíssima her, proclaimed his tendency to suicide, and the conviction that was being chased by a black magician named Yorke. I thought it very urgent to discover his whereabouts. As it seemed really important to find Miss Jaeger - whose tendency to suicide, with or without black magicians, was not reassuring - I went to the Security Police, for being my friend said the Commander, Major Joaquim Marques, and I explained the situation and this I asked if she was trying to find the missing. They were looking for, and I know that in fact sought. I knew, I could not find. I now see in a newspaper, the police (not sure which) found that she had left the country in 20 days aboard the ship "Werra" for Germany, which was American and not German, and to request monetary assistance in U.S. Consulate. Registration and doubt. Her passport, as I saw him and saw him at the Hotel de l'Europe was German.

Crowley was in Lisbon, the Hotel de l'Europe, from the day 18 until day 23 (except Sunday, 21, who was playing chess in the Sintra). It was during this stay in Lisbon told you more often. In 22 days I said, and repeated to me 23 days, which was again to Sintra, that had been enchanted, and that he would take it a few days. He took leave of me at 10 and a half hours of the day 23, the door of the Arcade Café, in the Palace Square. Never told him. I still believe that I saw.

In 24 days, from the Star in the morning in the car coming down the Avenue, saw Crowley, or his ghost, the corner of the Cafe La Gare Street for one. First of December. 24 On the same day, across the Square Duke of Terceira, saw Crowley, or his ghost, in, with another individual for the English tobacco. In neither case was no time, or even reason, to tell you, not surprised, really, to come to Lisbon an individual who is in Sintra.

In 25 days, past the Hotel de l'Europe, asked if Mr. Porter. Crowley actually was in Sintra. He answered yes, and it took until the end of the week. I told him I had seen Mr.. Crowley, the day before, near the station Cais do Sodre; this the porter replied, verbatim, "is that it should have gone yesterday at Estoril with a friend who has highly recommended". This, as you see, has confirmed my impression - whose correctness had no reason to doubt - seeing Crowley twice in 24 days. The International Police say he crossed the border in 23 days. If so, is so, and in this case was not him that I saw in 24 days.

I would welcome the appointment of the International Police, accept, less happily, the hypothesis that they were a hoax of Crowley, were it not for one circumstance, in the letter found in the Mouth of Hell, that makes me revert in a way, my early impression.

The letter, translated literally, reads as follows:

Year 14 Sun in Libra.

L.P.G.

I can not live without you. The other "Mouth
the "Infierno" (sic) will get me - will not be as
hot as yours.

You Li Yu.

Explain how far I understand, and leave important to the end. "Year 14" is undoubtedly the present year, especially in the chronology adopted by Crowley, whose origin is unknown. "LGP" I do not know what it is, but by placing the letter, must be a "mystic name" Miss Jaeger, or his initials. "Hisos" I do not know what it is, but for the placement, I suppose is a "magic word" understood only by two. "You Li Yu" I know what it is, by Crowley as me have spoken about it: is the name of a Chinese sage who lived about three thousand years before Christ and who Crowley claimed to be the present incarnation.

And now the important point: the date. The date is - Sun in Libra. Now the sun entered the sign of Libra to 18 hours and 36 minutes from the September 23, remains in that sign until around 22 October. This letter was therefore written between the hours of day 23 and time was found.

Date false? No. An astrologer can put false dates, like everyone else, provided it uses the numbers or formulas vulgar. What no astrologer, for reasons that it is not lawful to reveal, would dare to do, is to distort signals a date written in the stars. I accept that an astrologer is taken for a madman, but that superstition is a fatal symptom of his madness.

About the fact that Crowley sign the letter, not the name, or with any of their names or hidden Masonic, but with the name of the representative considers that its first incarnation representative, or your first "is essential," there would also be some observations to make, and something would come plowing the case. What there is, however, enough.

Fernando Pessoa actually knew thicken even more mystery, no doubt, binds to the thematic of the Realms as the name, "Mouth of Hell", states: Mouthpiece for Infierno rather implies, Lower or Inner Earth . As I mentioned a few times, some traditions say that this part of the surroundings or an underpass going to culminate in Sintra. I tried to prove this statement and went down to the bottom at the bottom of the "Boca", the two natural caves existing there, with a third submarine penetrated not for lack of equipment. At first, indeed, there is an indentation in the bottom rock with the suggestive shape of the door. On Monday, the "Kill Dogs", you enter and then have to hold their breath in order to not be able to creep up again, getting themselves caught between the floor and ceiling. For this entry Crowley nor guarantee that no living being came to its end, and the most I found was a small anchor that fired a furious tide inside.

Regarding the above, do not know if this is such a mysterious entry (despite doubts more personal reasons for coming here is not the case), but if chance is really a portal, which will be open at certain times, or some other place near the but not exactly the "Mouth of Hell"? And it was in the vicinity of one of those occasions that Crowley went to Lisbon, Portugal to leave via underground towards Eirfurtz, while his "double" or "tulku" crossed the border in the Sud-Express to Paris? Is it acceptable to put up this kind of questions the bizarre lucid human spirit? Yes it is, especially since it is treading the more unstable world where Initiation, indeed, anything is possible ...

Dogs kill me intuitively suggests the Sanskrit term devas-Matra, the "deities of the measure" designed from heaven to earth and keep delimit areas where sometimes considered less sacred and more of the supernatural by the common people, for all purposes outcrops of the World Jina that fills the myths, folklore and traditions from around the world.

Will the "invisible guardians," this "elemental animals" this place that earned him a reputation for hell because of numerous fatal accidents have occurred here, and with reckless adventurers who are swallowed by the sea rages, disappearing forever in the murky depths of the ocean? This question is also a serious warning that should not go down to the bottom of the "Boca," the cave that is not only rarely submerged with its walls battered by the waves awful, no one seriously knowledgeable guide site and tides, therefore, it bears repeating, the sea here has a habit of rising up suddenly, when least expected and can cause serious and fatal accidents.

The date of the letter of astral Aleister Crowley, Year 14, Sun in Libra, you may be the key to unravel the puzzle. When Helius is in Libra, Venus-related - the "Stella Maris" - the Divine Mother and the world as World of Jina "Living Dead" &; nbs p; ("Kill Dogs"?) Or Dwijas, the real started, there really is a closer relationship between the two worlds, the surface and the interior, which facilitates the implementation of any "Mouth of Hell" anywhere in the world, reports the initiatic tradition of the Ages.

Now Balance has to do with Lisbon, Sintra and also, the center of the V Universal Empire as Hermeticism or Lusitano, and then the digit 5 ​​(1 +4 year) close to 55 years old Crowley's Cabalistic give 555, same number of esoteric Sintra and which is identified with the "Tabernacle of the Holy Grail stone." This leads to another question, "bizarre" is Aleister Crowley who plunged into the interior of said mountain to receive the Initiation which he lacked, under the sponsorship of Fernando Pessoa, who sometimes signed defensive texts of Freemasonry with the symbolic name of Hiram Petrus ( I'm not saying that Fernando Pessoa was a Mason, because it was not known in any of the rites, but staunch defender clear of Tradition), and entered by parts with the Ocean Sea, after all, Maris Nostrum?

And if the initial letter, written in English and translated by Fernando Pessoa, instead of being "LGP" are the well-Lusa "GLP" - G.rande L.oja P.ortuguesa? That "Shop" to deal with it? The Occult of the Brotherhood of Portugal under the auspices of the Sublime and Divine Mother, Mariz Nostra?

And if the "Hisos" Persian has to do with Sanskrit Surya, Sus, the Sun, "Li Yu Tu" beyond that representative embodiment of the magician to mark the beginning of its evolution in the Initiatory Path, meaning simply, "You and I "- I spiritual Individuality, Personality Thou material - and joining the two terms (" Hisos "and" You Li Yu ") to obtain: I am One with the Universal Spirit? What position will be before all this, that unless "blague" monumental plot is more formidable Start?

The cigarette Crowley alone confirms all that said here, except that both characters, and Aleister person, deeply rooted in the World of initiatory tradition, were to make use of the most sacred of ridicule by the general public. Such is utterly incongruous, it does not match with anything and nothing ... said, the cigarette Crowley is painted with two Egyptian allegories: the reverse side shows a scene of initiation, the initiate and the reverse in an almost fetal position (the meeting with the original position in the womb of Mother, Mother Earth here) holding the ankh, symbol of the immortality of the phoenix that other significant alchemical, ie, the "die to be reborn."

Charter cigarette and say well where the magician has gone ... who is Started. For the rest, in Sintra, it is known that the couple was in St. Margaret, at the invitation of Major Pellen Eduardo Maldonado, director of Portugal Shell Oil Company, who stayed.

In January the following year (1931), Fernando Pessoa still kept everything and everyone in the biggest mystery, for "not being able to discover the second sense," said the second. Remained a doubt as to suicide or murder of Crowley. Would the terrible magician dead and well dead to rest from all the "civilized world"? As it appeared that itself comes again Fernando Pessoa disquiet spirits, speaking out in a letter to João Gaspar Simões, "Crowley, who committed suicide after he settled in Germany, wrote me the day" ...

This is the story of a disappearance from the edge of the Serra de Sintra, the story that so far no one (except, of course, the actors) could explain dignity, and even that my interpretation is not accepted as the best, there is no requirement to accept others as better because, indeed, also happens to not be.
But what is it and says it all, certainly with everything to do with this episode of "Hell's Mouth," is the poem "The Last Sortilégio" by Fernando Pessoa (published in "Presence" in the same year of the event, 1930), that take excerpts and see, as for me, for the purpose of the descent into hell or Lower Place of Edward Alexander Crowley by the same hand Hierophantic Fernando Pessoa:

I have repeated the old enchantment,
And the great goddess in the eyes refused.
I have repeated in the large wind breaks,
The prayer is one whose soul be fruitful.
Nothing gave me the abyss and the sky showed.
Only the wind and back where I am all alone,
And all the confusing world sleeps.

I've died with the gift that I loved.
I've been around the form and not the end of life
To those who seek them, seek me.
Already, the beach, the sea of ​​arms did not flood.
I have not see the sun greeted erected,
Or, magic lost in ecstasy,
In the moonlight, the mouth of the deep cavern.

Convert me to spell my last
A statue of me in the living body!
Die who I am, but who I did and there was
Limited presence that kiss,
Meat abstract love of my captivity,
Be the death of me as I relive;
And as it was, he is nothing, I am.

Or that other poem of Fernando Pessoa heteronym but signed by Alvaro de Campos, entitled Driving the Chevrolet on the road to Sintra, all of it filled with letters hidden meanings ... and the Poet, who never had a driving license, there leads the showy "Chevrolet" (Chevaoth? Shiva-Alethea?) that someone had lent him, or took possession of the "Merkabah." Here are some excerpts from the vast poem:

At the wheel of the Chevrolet on the road to Sintra
In the moonlight and dream in the desert highway,
Alone I drive, I drive almost slow, and somewhat
It seems to me, or make myself a little so it looks like,
I follow by another road, another dream, another world,
I follow without having left Lisbon or Sintra that go to,
I follow, and that there will be more to follow but do not stop but follow?

I'll spend the night in Sintra can not pass it in Lisbon
But when it comes to Sintra, I will regret not having been in Lisbon.
Whenever this concern pointless, senseless, without consequence,
Always, always, always,
This excessive anguish of spirit for anything,
On the road to Sintra, or on the road of dreams, or the road of life ...
Soft to my subconscious movements of the steering wheel,
Galga under me me the car I borrowed.
Smile symbol, to think of it, and turn right.
How many things I lent I follow the world
How many things that I drive like mine lent me!
The loaned me, alas, I am myself!

On the left the hut - yes, the hut - roadside
On the right the open field, with the moon in the distance.
The car, which seemed to just give me freedom,
It is now a thing where I am locked
I can only drive if it is closed,
Domino that only if I include it, if he would include me.

I grip the car loan, or borrow the car that I guide?

On the road to Sintra in the moonlight, in sorrow, and the night before the fields,
Leading the Chevrolet borrowed disconsolately
I get lost on the road in the future, high-reach me in the distance,
And a terrible desire, sudden, violent, inconceivable,
Accelerate ...
But my heart was in the pile of stones, that I was turned to see him without seeing him,
At the door of the hovel,
My heart is empty,
My heart unsatisfied,
My heart more human than I, more accurate than life.

On the road to Sintra, near midnight, the moonlight, at the wheel
On the road to Sintra, who tired of his own imagination,
On the road to Sintra, increasingly close to Sintra
On the road to Sintra, less close to me ...

WORKS CONSULTED

Vitor Manuel Adrian, Hidden History of Portugal and initiatic mysteries of King of the World (Hidden History of Portugal). Madras Editora Ltda, S. Paul, 2000 and 2002.

Fernando Pessoa Magic Poetry, Spiritual and Prophetic. Unpublished poems established and annotated by Pedro Teixeira da Mota. Editions Manuel Lancaster, Lisbon, 1989.

Fernando Pessoa, texts Social and Cultural Intervention. Introduction, organization, and Antonio Quadros notes. Europe-America Publications Ltd, Mem Martins.

Fernando Pessoa, Alvaro de Campos Poetry. Introduction, organization, and Antonio Quadros notes. Europe-America Publications Ltd, Mem Martins.

Augusto Ferreira Gomes, Fifth Empire. Preface and Afterword by Fernando Pessoa Pinharanda Gomes. A. Partnership M. Pereira, Lisbon, 2003.

Augusto Ferreira Gomes, in the chiaroscuro of Prophecies (and articles on Fernando Pessoa). Fixation of the Text, Notes, Test-and Bio-Bibliographic Study on the Prophecy of St. Malachi Pinharanda by Gomes. Publisher Rome, Lisbon, October 2005.

Masonry seen by Fernando Pessoa and Norton de Matos. Organization of the Anthology by Petrus. Reproduction of the famous article of the "Diario de Lisboa" No. 4388 of February 4, 1935. Jose Ribeiro, Editor, July 1988, Sacavém.

Jorge Vernex, Freemasonry and Fernando Pessoa. Issues In addition, Porto, 1953.

Victor Mendanha, Magician disappeared in "Hell's Mouth." Morning "Morning Post", 16/02/1986.

João Gaspar Simões, Life and Work of Fernando Pessoa. Bertrand, Lisbon, 1981.

Miguel Roza, Meeting "Magick" by Aleister Crowley and Fernando Pessoa. Compilation and considerations of the author. Hugin Editors Lda, Lisbon, November 2001.

Jose Manuel Anes, Fernando Pessoa and the esoteric world. Aeschylus Publishing & Multimedia, Lisbon, November 2004.

Victor Bethlehem, The Mystery of Boca do Inferno (The meeting between the poet Fernando Pessoa and the Magus Aleister Crowley). Lisbon, Casa Fernando Pessoa, 1995.

Yvette K. Centeno, Fernando Pessoa: Fantasy and Magic. Issues Asa, Porto, June 2004.

Luisa Alves, An eccentric Anglo-Portuguese meeting: Aleister Crowley and Fernando Pessoa. In "Journal of Anglo-Portuguese Studies", pp. 83-131, F.C.S.H. / F.C.T., Lisbon, 1997.

Saint-Yves d'Alveydre, La Misión de la India en Europe (la Misión en Europe Asia). Luis Cárcamo, editor, Madrid, primera edición, 1988.

Ossendowsky Ferdinand, Beasts, Men and Gods (the riddle of the King of the World). Hemus - Bookstore Editora Ltda. Sao Paulo, 1978.

Rene Guenon, The King of the World. There are two editions in Portuguese: 1. Nd by Minerva Editorial Collection, "White Horse", Lisbon, 1978; 2. First Editions by 70, Lisbon, 1982. The original French text was published in Paris by Librairie Gallimard, 1958. There is also a translation, lavishly annotated and commented upon by Professor José Henrique de Souza, who appeared in several issues of the journal "dhdrand", official organ of the Brazilian Theosophical Society, from 1960-1962.

José Henrique de Souza, True Initiation. 1. Edition in 1939, 2. Edition in 1957, 3rd ed. In 1966. Reprinted September 1. º March 1978 Aquarius Editorial Association, Rio de Janeiro.

Seikou-Kishi
15th November 2011, 01:36

Anyone else?

Crowley sacrificed a frog once and only after great reluctance. He disliked it so intensely he said he would never do it again. If a frog stirred such emotion in him, I don't think it's unfair to assume a human would be out of the question :-)

jorr lundstrom
15th November 2011, 01:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6_FnsrAWGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_YLEH61HSQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmII_Hb5Fpw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97lUv-MOaOw&feature=related

Decibellistics
15th November 2011, 02:07
Favorite Crowley Story.............Gay sex high on mescaline in the Sahara Desert..............that is all.......

MariaDine
15th November 2011, 14:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCrUlXU1OtU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCrUlXU1OtU&feature=related