PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the 9/11 planes and "hijackers"?

Mulder
8th July 2012, 22:46
ZGR-U6GfvpY

This one shows that all the arabs that were on the "hijack list" that lived in America at the time were all shadow government mercinaries and not Al Qiada agents, there is nothing that links them to Al Qiada or OBL. They lived in military bases where government agents kept a close eye on them.

They say Mohammed Atta looked very unhappy, maybe because he was blackmailed and told what to do by the CIA or they will bust him for his drug use?

Atleast 9 of the other guys on the list are today still live in the middle east. They simply put them on the hijack list and hoped that noone would find out.

Maia Gabrial
9th July 2012, 16:05
Very interesting information!
By now, most people realize that 911 was an inside job. I have to laugh at the way the US govt and agencies like the CIA and Mossad thought that their version of the truth would be automatically accepted by Americans, no questions asked. But as we see, no one has let go of the whole thing, did they? Pitbulls! :becky: I'm amazed at all the evidence that's still coming out. What's more, they can't stop the inevitable. They ALL are being exposed. And the American people WILL have their justice.

My hope is that the US corporation's alphabet agencies like the CIA, NSA, FBI....are defunded and disbanded. They are corrupt to the core.

I want my American govt back with its LIMITED powers and complete accountibility to its citizens. I want all unConstitutional laws rescinded. I want its militaries brought back to serving the American citizens, not that troublemaking, corrupted poser.... Who wouldn't want to see them gone because they've become worse than criminals and thugs...?

Thanks for the chance to rant. And thanks for this video, Mulder. May it go viral....

SKIBADABOMSKI
9th July 2012, 16:39
The main reason why most people don't want to believe that it was all set up is simply because they have faith and trust in humanity and just can't bare the thought that their own government would murder it's own kind in such a sick and twisted way.

Whats scary is they can do this and have billions screaming FAKE !! but thats all we can do. It's like a **** you !! to the world and we can do as we please.

Sickening.

Mulder
13th July 2012, 18:04
I've just re-checked this video today (14th July 2012) and it's been taken down! This highlights the importance of saving important videos, documents, pages etc. I'll look to see if I've saved it & if I can post it somewhere for people to view it.