PDA

View Full Version : Exasperation Drives One to the Bottom Line.

9eagle9
9th July 2012, 16:57
And the consternation Concerning Drake, Wilcocks, Fulford et al..

The Synchronicity of the Olympics, The 4th of July Dates, the expected 'red' flag events at the Olympics, the kerfluffle about December 21, 2012 et al....I know people view these are separate issues and players but they aren't. These are lines of convergence --all interrelated events. And it relates directly to those who support this stuff...and those who don't.

Reposted from two other threads, the first concerning December 21, 2012 the 2nd, Drake and Company.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47158-As-12-21-2012-approaches-how-are-you-all-feeling

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43793-Drake-Updates-clarifications-and-more&p=518814#post518814

Yes it does have something to do with Drake and his adherents (not to mention Wilcocks) and may explain why they experience a bit of conflict in this arena from certain areas.

The date is a major occult date for the ritualistic powers that be, one that has been awaited for for a long time, and is the convergence point that all previous rituals that have gone before have been aimed for. The powers that be would like all your attention on that time frame as that will give more power to whatever rite they plan for during that time. It's Major cycle date where major rites are initiated, and this occult date is a time that only comes around very rarely over the ages and cycles of times that are arranged in an occult way. The powers that be have waited for this date for a long time because its important to them and the designs they have for themselves and their herd for the future.

Without our participation they cannot succeed in this means of creating their favored reality. So they have to get your agreement and participation.

To make whatever they have planned the optimal manifestation they need more power, therefore they need a lot of people besides themselves focusing on that time frame, it lends energy they otherwise would not have because there's just not that many of them.

There's lot of us. After all we're just their free battery stations.

Whatever rite they initiate in you may not be aware of of in the least but the effects of it and your participation of it will be known further on down the road.

Yes there will be a major ritualistic even at the Olympics, the Olympics themselves is a ritual....right? It occurs every four years for the ptb to feed on. That is the event that people are waiting for....so there it is! The big occult IS the Olympics, no news there it happens every four years. It's a major part of their breeding/feeding program that even the athletes participating may have no idea they are involved in although I suspect some do. Especially those who end up with big celebrity endorsement type careers afterwards.

No one is testing for steroids during the Olympics they take blood samples. You are talking about the mentally disciplined, the most endocrinic and hormonally perfect people (herds) in the world that the Olympics gimbols around. It's a bit obvious why they want the best of the herd jumping through hoops during this time. What those samples are used is a discussion of another nature but they are carting off DNA by the handfuls, they always have.

This is all done with our agreement of course. We applaud events of a power that be ritualistic nature, do we not?

Take July 4th, America's indepenence day. Big day to raise a lot of energy to celebrate the 'thought' they are free but we are actually giving our agreement to the fact that we are not free at all, and celebrating that. And so we a lot of energy in that one day, binding our own prison, doing the usual rituals associated with rites, lights, fire, feasting that accompany any other ritual or holiday (holy-day). Holy day for the ptb that is, not very holy for us. A quick mid summer pick me up for the powers that be that manage our energy.

Look at the Drake situation where we had to have all our focus on July 4th for basically the same reason that I'm a quite sure that Drake inspite of all his claims of being superior in knowledge of the occult was entirely not aware of. Because he is not an occult practitioner, he is a occult thinker who thinks he knows how this sort of occult ritual works even as he is generating energy for it by fanning his fan flames, and his fans are eagerly participating in it by supporting it. Hapless unwitting energy feeds to unholy rites and crestfallen because they are not lauded for it.

duuuurrrp.

The Drake revelry is .... An orgy without the genitalia involved. Basic powers that be energy raising masked as something else. Not hard to mask stuff by re-labeling it as something else. If Drake is the occult genious as claimed by his fans why is he not noticing this line of convergence. Your basic dabbler notices lines of convergence.

We do not free ourselves from the occult prison the powers that be have created for us by expending energy towards their ritualistic practices. Participating in them in a energetic way.

Is it ANY coincidence the whole Drake 4th of July blow-a-thon and the Olympics are coincident. No it involves the high rites of two major player countries that are prominent in the occult program of the powers that be--Great Britain (particularly London the seat of all this crap) and the US. Just another steering of the convergence point that is December 21st, 2012.

My lack of support for 12-21-2012 , Fourth of July , Wilcocks Drake and his assholery is not because I'm un-spiritual or even unpatriotic, I'm not really given to participating in satanic rituals by raising energy for them. I want to be the big bummer energy when those fans are flamed.....his supporters seem to enjoy the energy raised for the powers that be in this way because they are ignorant of what they are doing.

now that you are no longer ignorant of this...what will you do?

People are free to make agreement with this sort of energy that keeps them bound, even as they complain how they are imprisoned by it but there is no person on earth that can make me respect this nor participate in it. I'm certainly not going to be overly complimentary to those who participate in it.

Laughing at the powers that be and particularly the occult way they bite people through the bag is good way to drag that energy generated by the hapless so it loses its anticipated effectiveness. It's directed at the powers that be that use people, they view that energy as their own, and because people can't manage themselves....

I am after all not a very nice person but I am not helping others to create their own prison.

I might add that while Drakes detractors (or Wilcocks) detractors are not entirely aware of this phenom they are sensing something is amiss on an intuitive level which is why the vitriol associated perhaps doesn't merit just mocking a couple of gurus their band of dizzy followers, there's something a bit more dense lurking around it all...and people sense that. They may not know what they are sensing but they are bristling at it.

Maia Gabrial
9th July 2012, 17:39
You make a whole lot of sense, 9eagles9. I never really thought of the holidays as energetic food for them. I've looked at all the things on a calendar that we celebrate. It's funny to see how we're being kept in perpetual celebration. Keeping the energies going all the time.... Wow! Thanks for that eye opener!

But regarding 2012, I agree with you to a point. But I think that TPTW will not like what THIS convergence will bring. Good news for us. Bad for them.
As to my energies, I'm just going to keep visualizing OUR triumph over them....
That they've lost already....

9eagle9
9th July 2012, 17:50
They are currently the ones arranging the December 21, 2012 convergence, not us. We are just going along with 'what everyone else' says. It does not fall on Christmas because that is a mock up holiday , an associative one, that is facet of convergence but December 21, 2012 falls squarely in a time frame of their own design called Advent. Which is reflection and anticipation of dates that fall during this time frame.

If we are creating our own reality we can create another date for convergence. Going by a pre-arranged date is not creation of a new time line or time frame or even making a space for something ORIGIN-al to happen.

Until we begin to alter the intentional energy of this time, we're still playing in a game that is not ours.

I know people would like to think that they are doing something more positive during this time but they really aren't.

Sebastion
9th July 2012, 18:04
This is an incredibly important post to understand for its depth. It's no wonder the Drake thread is what it is. People know subjectively that there is more going on then what meets the eye.

To understand in depth of what this post is saying, is to understand the deeper power game that is being played here upon this planet. It is about time we see and understand it for what it is.

And the consternation Concerning Drake, Wilcocks, Fulford et al..

The Synchronicity of the Olympics, The 4th of July Dates, the expected 'red' flag events at the Olympics, the kerfluffle about December 21, 2012 et al....I know people view these are separate issues and players but they aren't. These are lines of convergence --all interrelated events. And it relates directly to those who support this stuff...and those who don't.

Reposted from two other threads, the first concerning December 21, 2012 the 2nd, Drake and Company.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ou-all-feeling

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43793-Drake-Updates-clarifications-and-more&p=518814#post518814

Yes it does have something to do with Drake and his adherents (not to mention Wilcocks) and may explain why they experience a bit of conflict in this arena from certain areas.

The date is a major occult date for the ritualistic powers that be, one that has been awaited for for a long time, and is the convergence point that all previous rituals that have gone before have been aimed for. The powers that be would like all your attention on that time frame as that will give more power to whatever rite they plan for during that time. It's Major cycle date where major rites are initiated, and this occult date is a time that only comes around very rarely over the ages and cycles of times that are arranged in an occult way. The powers that be have waited for this date for a long time because its important to them and the designs they have for themselves and their herd for the future.

Without our participation they cannot succeed in this means of creating their favored reality. So they have to get your agreement and participation.

To make whatever they have planned the optimal manifestation they need more power, therefore they need a lot of people besides themselves focusing on that time frame, it lends energy they otherwise would not have because there's just not that many of them.

Whatever rite they initiate in you may not be aware of of in the least but the effects of it and your participation of it will be known further on down the road.

Yes there will be a major ritualistic even at the Olympics, the Olympics themselves is a ritual....right? It occurs every four years for the ptb to feed on. That is the event that people are waiting for....so there it is! The big occult IS the Olympics, no news there it happens every four years. It's a major part of their breeding/feeding program that even the athletes participating may have no idea they are involved in although I suspect some do. Especially those who end up with big celebrity endorsement type careers afterwards.

No one is testing for steroids during the Olympics they take blood samples. You are talking about the mentally disciplined, the most endocrinic and hormonally perfect people (herds) in the world that the Olympics gimbols around. It's a bit obvious why they want the best of the herd jumping through hoops during this time. What those samples are used is a discussion of another nature but they are carting off DNA by the handfuls, they always have.

This is all done with our agreement of course. We applaud events of a power that be ritualistic nature, do we not?

Take July 4th, America's indepenence day. Big day to raise a lot of energy to celebrate the 'thought' they are free but we are actually giving our agreement to the fact that we are not free at all, and celebrating that. And so we a lot of energy in that one day, binding our own prison, doing the usual rituals associated with rites, lights, fire, feasting that accompany any other ritual or holiday (holy-day). Holy day for the ptb that is, not very holy for us. A quick mid summer pick me up for the powers that be that manage our energy.

Look at the Drake situation where we had to have all our focus on July 4th for basically the same reason that I'm a quite sure that Drake inspite of all his claims of being superior in knowledge of the occult was entirely not aware of. Because he is not an occult practitioner, he is a occult thinker who thinks he knows how this sort of occult ritual works even as he is generating energy for it by fanning his fan flames, and his fans are eagerly participating in it by supporting it. Hapless unwitting energy feeds to unholy rites and crestfallen because they are not lauded for it.

duuuurrrp.

The Drake revelry is .... An orgy without the genitalia involved. Basic powers that be energy raising masked as something else. Not hard to mask stuff by re-labeling it as something else. If Drake is the occult genious as claimed by his fans why is he not noticing this line of convergence. Your basic dabbler notices lines of convergence.

We do not free ourselves from the occult prison the powers that be have created for us by expending energy towards their ritualistic practices. Participating in them in a energetic way.

Is it ANY coincidence the whole Drake 4th of July blow-a-thon and the Olympics are coincident. No it involves the high rites of two major player countries that are prominent in the occult program of the powers that be--Great Britain (particularly London the seat of all this crap) and the US. Just another steering of the convergence point that is December 21st, 2012.

My lack of support for 12-21-2012 , Fourth of July , Wilcocks Drake and his assholery is not because I'm un-spiritual or even unpatriotic, I'm not really given to participating in satanic rituals by raising energy for them. I want to be the big bummer energy when those fans are flamed.....his supporters seem to enjoy the energy raised for the powers that be in this way because they are ignorant of what they are doing.

People are free to make agreement with this sort of energy that keeps them bound, even as they complain how they are imprisoned by it but there is no person on earth that can make me respect this nor participate in it. I'm certainly not going to be overly complimentary to those who participate in it.

Laughing at the powers that be and particularly the occult way they bite people through the bag is good way to drag that energy generated by the hapless so it loses its anticipated effectiveness. It's directed at the powers that be that use people, they view that energy as their own, and because people can't manage themselves....

I am after all not a very nice person but I am not helping others to create their own prison.

I might add that while Drakes detractors (or Wilcocks) detractors are not entirely aware of this phenom they are sensing something is amiss on an intuitive level which is why the vitriol associated perhaps doesn't merit just mocking a couple of gurus their band of dizzy followers, there's something a bit more dense lurking around it all...and people sense that. They may not know what they are sensing but they are bristling at it.

9eagle9
9th July 2012, 18:20
No not everyone can see this. There are those who can see it but cannot convey to those who are participating in it what they are doing precisely because they will deny it and that is how we keep our jailers in place. They deny the means by which they are jailed. The door is always open, the jail is by choice.

This is why in spite of all our good intentions and positive thoughts are not making any progress. We are sitting in the jailers gaol cell as we are making them. It's like a prisoner in the county jail serving life and all the while he's sitting there under the impression on a certain date he will be free, and the meals he will have, and the things he will do and when he's released from that jail he just walks into the adjacent jail cell , thinking something has shifted. He's simply moved from one cell to another.

All of our spiritual practices are not doing 'anything' or doing us any favors, why things remain stuck, why all these predictions do not happen. If all the predictions our gurus had made had come to pass we could reasonably expect that 12-21-2012 would be a 'go'. We would start seeing lines of convergence towards that date. We are not.

There ARE lines of convergence that beginning to spin up from the murk that are the antithesis of the powers that be, and its is unusual that these lighter convergences coincide not with December 21 but just 2012 in general . If there is something that is going to counter where these lines conclude at they would be rising in 2012 , but not intiated on a date of the 'enemies' choosing. The whole point of being free is not to go with their programs anymore. We decide , not they.

There's no lines of convergence for the events that would indicate something in our favor was about to break. I'ts basically just reading energy signature and back trailing and looking at the projectory. Do I think something replicated by the powers that be, and built on from there going to benefit me. No. It never has and it never will, we are two entirely different animals. We can say and think that something that was replicated by them may help us but how could it when its all self serving on their part.

The only reason I'm relating this now is because I have made a choice of sorts or at least am entertaining the notion of initiating in a means of rite that is ORIGIN-al rite that the ptb perverted on their own to claim power. At least one of them anyway. When I brought that energy in the means of why I should intiate in that in the first place became clearer to me-- I created a space for that knowledge. It's not about dates but clearing space and introducing an energy that is the polar opposite in density from what the powers that be are doing.

Unlike the powers that be I do not require the cooperation of the masses in order to initiate that counter attack as it were. Not a reaction but a responding to something.

Belle
9th July 2012, 18:32

Who remembers the experiment "Charles"/Stephen carried out in his time here...searching for volunteers to lend their energy that he would pull together, directing it toward an Avalonian who was ill?

Has anyone read Duncan O'Finioan's account of MKUltra children being taken to a place, gathering into a circle and he pulling it all together and directing their energy toward a particular target? iirc

Anyone else feel "drained" after holidays? Now we know why.

Absolutely, but it takes someone like you to make sense of it all. Thank you.

9eagle9
9th July 2012, 18:47
That is an awesome observation, why are we drained after holidays?

Shouldn't it be energetically invigorating if they are indeed holy days. We are brainwashed through media to believe they should be. All those nice family people ripping up a great time at Christmas on TV when we know that in reality things are much different. Yet that through our rituals are the standards that we attempt to live up to, fail, but provide all sorts of invigoration to those who encourage us into these rites , which are rather empty in the first place for us personally, to engage in.

Which is why I don't like any holiday save for Halloween....

Belle
9th July 2012, 19:09
We pour a lot of energy and time focusing on holidays....especially 12/25. Years ago advertising for Christmas began near Thanksgiving...yes, I'm old..."back in my day, you young whippersnappers...." Sorry. Back to what I was saying...every year advertising begins earlier and earlier until we've not only become used to Christmas carols and sales, etc in September, but now we have "Christmas in July"...and don't forget the after Christmas sales and months of worry how to pay for it all.

N e e d M o r e E n e r g y ! ! ! More advertising...more reminders...keep it in their minds as much as possible.

No wonder we're drained. All that energy focused on one day of the year. What a waste.

9eagle9
9th July 2012, 19:16
Christmas is the cut off date for that particular energy to be raised . On Christmas day the powers that be don't give a tin **** if you raise any sort of energy at all because ....(and most of us don't we are just concluding all the previously made arrangements) everything they needed has already been fanned up to a frenzy. We think its all over one day, and that is a point of self realization, but in actuality that day probably went unnoticed by most of us.

Belle
9th July 2012, 19:21
Okay. So now what?

I can hold my energy, even redirect it, but it would take many many of us to do that in order to make a difference.

Options?

Hervé
9th July 2012, 19:24
All of these fall under the "ritual" rubrique where everything unfold under a set protocol which makes events predictable and... "familiar."

As such, these rituals are endless loopings/repeats/re-enactments/dramatizations of a set sequence of steps and their attendant symbols which are triggers/restimulators/reactors/re-enforcers of the original implementation of said ritual.

The later being inadvertantly or intentionally designed to channel and focus one's energies toward the re-creation of the original event as in the unconscious re-creation of a past trauma whether accidental or MKultra type of post-hypnotic behaviors and actions.

The problem of trauma got compounded when long, long ago, some stupid smart-asses found out about how human creative energies could be twisted, perverted, redirected and manipulated around to their own benefits from their self-created and imposed remote position (see "The Third Man In The Room" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33129-CIA-Mind-control-Techniques......&p=342048&viewfull=1#post342048)).

9eagle9
9th July 2012, 19:32
The thing is it takes a LOT of people to raise energy for what the ptb is doing and it takes only their agreement to keep doing it.

It takes very few to have meaningful appreciable changes in the other more authentic direction.

Of course the more of the few who do it the faster that would occur but it doesn't require the energy investment the power that be requires. Two people who are engaged in the correct direction can bring in an incomprehensible amount of authentic energy than a couple of thousand people running in circles holding their arse with both hands.

Take the Drake thread for example. You have crowds of cheering adorants, cheering Drakes predictions which didn't come to pass.

Then you had a handful of people making predictions that actually did come to pass.

Where is the true authentic power at?

In the few.

And that's good because if this all initiating on individual level a few doesn't pose much of a problem.

That is ptb brainwash to believe that collectively humanity has to shift something. Because that is how they have to do it.

In reality that is not true.

But neither will that few be doing it on the behalf of the few who want to wander around after the latest guru holding their arse iwth both hands--that is the choice for reality that have made and that is how it will remain. The ptb will still dominate them, but the ptb will not be doing it on a collective way anymore and the balance will shift.

the_vast_mystery
9th July 2012, 19:35

Shouldn't it be energetically invigorating if they are indeed holy days. We are brainwashed through media to believe they should be. All those nice family people ripping up a great time at Christmas on TV when we know that in reality things are much different. Yet that through our rituals are the standards that we attempt to live up to, fail, but provide all sorts of invigoration to those who encourage us into these rites , which are rather empty in the first place for us personally, to engage in.

It all comes back to this silly idea you can "force" unity on people. The Nuclear family I think has to be the biggest failed experiment ever in the western world. Yes, there are some rare instances it works well, but more often than not it just packs a bunch of people who really hate each other together and forces them to lie about how much they "love" their family to appeal to some ridiculous tradition that wasn't even invented until the most recent part of human history (and didn't gain popularity until after WWII.) In fact the word "Family" is used most often by people hoping to abuse that privileged relationship for personal gain.

If anything that's why the holidays drain people. They have to put up so much energy just to pretend to be nice around all of these people who are supposed to be their closest friends/confidants in the world (Due to blood relation magic! ;p) that in fact are people who if it were not for the blood relation you probably wouldn't even want to share a cab ride with; in short the elaborate charade (which could be said to be part of the ritual) we put on does it.

gripreaper
9th July 2012, 19:48
Yes. it's all about the energy, how we generate it, hold it, focus it, and emanate it. For us.

For the ptb it's about how can they vampire it.

The point is well taken, that it does not take a whole bunch of people to create an energy which runs counter to the polarization which the elite feed on, with their rituals and their holy-days. They want us to focus on all of the polarized states, because if we take their archetypes and symbols which they have foisted on us and discard them, and get to the basic energy itself without labels, judgments and beliefs, then it's just energy.

This con is so very tough to extricate from because we are so ingrained into the energetic slavery that we almost enjoy it, or at least have agreed to it.

What's it going to take?

[edit]the OP is very well done by the way, and the responses are awesome.

Fred Steeves
9th July 2012, 20:39

Hi 9eagle9, very insightful and educated post. Thank you! Of course though, you know how I like to toss a fly or two in the ointment at times, so here goes. While you obviously have a very astute understanding of energy, and how it flows whether wittingly or unwittingly, I would have to add an extra dimension to the sucking energy of...Let's use the Drake thread as an example.

I would put forth that even if one recognizes it for what it is, the energy one generates during constant battle to expose it, is still going straight to the energy suckers. Maybe even, they take special delight in that particular vigorous flavor, seeing how it's embezzled from right under the nose that owns the finger pointing at them.

That's the way I've come to understand the nature of energy transference anyway. Cheer it you feed the beast, fight it you feed the beast. I think Inelia did a superb job way back when, of describing that delicate middle ground.

Cheers,
Fred

Chuck
9th July 2012, 21:17

Thank you. I hope you carry on being "not a very nice person".

hugs

Jeffrey
9th July 2012, 21:18
Still digging through it . . .

I'm thinkin' Druids - auspicious dates. Foreign intruders - highjackers.

Also, this:

Venus, Orion, 2012, and the question of long solar cycles in this link:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=review%20of%20the%20orion%20prophecy&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CFMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualstew.com%2Fego_esoteric%2FReview%2520of%2520The%2520Orion%2520Prophecy .doc&ei=UUn7T-ukGcLC2QWZk8nFBg&usg=AFQjCNF8dAYn7rsr7g1_gNl-A1fgBzJBkQ

Venus and Orion both astrologically represent this Luciferian energy (Son of the Morning and The Fool).

...and then there's this video of Icke's sobering persepective on 2012...

Qhk43GsiM9o

Anchor
9th July 2012, 22:47
I am after all not a very nice person

Awwww, if you made one mistake in the OP, this was it :)

Thanks!

21CC
9th July 2012, 22:58
Ice cream truck blasting those carols right now? "Christmas in July" I think it's called... :rolleyes:

Maia Gabrial
9th July 2012, 23:00
The only reason I'm relating this now is because I have made a choice of sorts or at least am entertaining the notion of initiating in a means of rite that is ORIGIN-al rite that the ptb perverted on their own to claim power. At least one of them anyway. When I brought that energy in the means of why I should intiate in that in the first place became clearer to me-- I created a space for that knowledge. It's not about dates but clearing space and introducing an energy that is the polar opposite in density from what the powers that be are doing.

Unlike the powers that be I do not require the cooperation of the masses in order to initiate that counter attack as it were. Not a reaction but a responding to something.

All I can say is YES! EXACTLY!

Jeffrey
9th July 2012, 23:02
All of these fall under the "ritual" rubrique where everything unfold under a set protocol which makes events predictable and... "familiar."

As such, these rituals are endless loopings/repeats/re-enactments/dramatizations of a set sequence of steps and their attendant symbols which are triggers/restimulators/reactors/re-enforcers of the original implementation of said ritual.

The later being inadvertantly or intentionally designed to channel and focus one's energies toward the re-creation of the original event as in the unconscious re-creation of a past trauma whether accidental or MKultra type of post-hypnotic behaviors and actions.

The problem of trauma got compounded when long, long ago, some stupid smart-asses found out about how human creative energies could be twisted, perverted, redirected and manipulated around to their own benefits from their self-created and imposed remote position (see "The Third Man In The Room" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33129-CIA-Mind-control-Techniques......&p=342048&viewfull=1#post342048)).

Okay, The Matrix Trilogy.

The first ritual would have represented the fall, the veil of ignorance the Archon's put humanity under, metaphorically plugging us into the matrix.

The first matrix was a paradise, representing the Garden of Eden. Actually, there is some Gnostic material suggesting that there were two Gardens. One was the real deal, and one was a replication created by the Archons.

The program has it's defectors. This is represented in the film by people that broke free from the programming. This could be the souls that haven't been tinkered with incarnating into tinkered with bloodlines - genetically modified to be compatible with the program of the Cheif Archon (or The Architect in the matrix). I believe that when this anomolous defection reaches a critical mass within the parameters of the program it signals the protocols leading up to a harvesting. The Gnostics say that the events such as the Deluge and Conflagration were a result of the Archons clearing out these anomalies to keep there crops managable and under control. The periodicity of these occurences could possibly relate to the movement of astral bodies (astrological and astronomical markers) and/or polar shifts (earth or less well known solar cycles). That's not to say that they result from the movements of these astral bodies, but that is a possibility too.

In the film, the matrix has run it's course a number of times and subsequently rebooted. A time loop - calculated and prophesied within the framework of the programming itself. Cyclical.

Zion has been destroyed a number of times (think deluge/conflagration seed of Seth) and a select few were chosen to survive and repopulate. Sound familiar?

Zion. Underground cities. Mythological places like Avallon and Asgard.

The artificial intelligences in the matrix feed on energy the humans produce, keeping them inside energy farms and deluded within a program.

Ahem, Archontic parasites?

So, now we have 2012 and all of this buzz about alternative three senarios.

Going along with the analogy, if 2012 represented a harvesting of sorts (possibly including disaster plots) then it would represent a calculation of the program itself. A prophesy of the program itself. Of the program. Manufactured to re-implement the new version of the new order of the same program. A systematic, re-enactment of purging humanity. An attempt to drastically reduce the human population by sacrificing it to the programmers (the "gods" of the elite). The actual process of doing this is part of the program itself. It would represent the end of the feed-back loop or the the time loop. A reboot.

An impetus for evacuation, or some variation of alternative three.

The elite may know this in part from the programmers themselves (making deals with the devil so to speak) and/or by recognizing the correlations of periodicity this loop has with the movement of heavenly bodies (utilizing their own rituals and occult astronomy).

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Here's a link to a giant paragraph skimming over some of the motifs in the movie:

http://www.x-matrix.net/Theories/Zion%20Matrix.htm

I would like to add something. Agent Smith is a prime example of luciferian energy and the soul aggregation mechanisms relating to social memory complexes. Not only that but these Agents do not incarnate into bodies within the matrix, they possess them. Interesting.

Kristin
10th July 2012, 00:21
Yes. It's time to do something different. The age of aquarius is rising and we are poised to make a change into something that is new not repeated. How to know what to do? We need to look at what was done and understand it and then also look at what the aquarian age means and not repeat that cycle as it is handed to us. So what is the "Age of Aquarius" and who are the founders of the aquarian philosophy? What does the mould look like?

Aquarian ideas:

Astrologers believe that an astrological age affects mankind, possibly by influencing the rise and fall of civilisations or cultural tendencies.
Traditionally, Aquarius is associated with electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, astrology, nervous disorders, rebellion, nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, humanity, and irresolution.[6][7]
Many astrologers consider the appearance of many of these Aquarian developments over the last few centuries indicative of the proximity of the Aquarian age. However, there is no agreement on the relationship of these recent Aquarian developments and the Age of Aquarius.[8]
[edit]David Williams
David Williams claims that the Age of Aquarius arrived around 1844, with the harbinger of the Siyyid `Alí Muḥammad (1819–1850), who founded Bábism. Williams adopts a sub-period approach to the ages whereby each age is divided into three decans. The three age-decans of the Aquarian Age in chronological order are Libra, Gemini and Aquarius. Williams states that the world is currently in the Libran decan of the Age of Aquarius which is why the world has been so affected by wars (due to Libra) and revolutions (due to Aquarius). He attributes the rise of Socialism, Communism, and Fascism to the Age of Aquarius.
Though he acknowledges great progress since the Aquarian Age arrived about 1844, the world will have to wait for the Aquarian decan of the Aquarian Age before the true fellowship of humankind is experienced in the world.[9] (According to Williams's calculations, the Aquarian decan of the Age of Aquarius will arrive in about 3284, lasting until about 4004).
[edit]Marcia Moore and Mark Douglas
Marcia Moore and Mark Douglas promoted the view that, although no one knows when the Aquarian Age begins, the American Revolution, the Industrial Revolution, and the discovery of electricity are all attributable to the Aquarian Age.[10] Moore and Douglas make a number of predictions about the trends that they believe will develop in the Aquarian Age. These include people becoming more impersonal, yet more altruistic and humane. Developments involving flight and space travel will result in decentralization. Inner cities will shrink and burgeoning outer suburbs and industrial areas will reduce congestion.[11]
[edit]Vera Reid
Vera Reid takes a common position expressed by many astrologers and New Agers about the Age of Aquarius. Reid sees the Age of Aquarius as that time when humankind takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage. As such, humankind will become the "Son of God" (Aquarius13). Reid believed that the keyword for Aquarius is "enlightenment". The destiny of humankind in the Age of Aquarius is the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness.[12]
Reid also believed that the many of the world's crises are attributable to the waning days of the Age of Pisces meeting the incoming tide of Aquarius, with the transition between ages lasting approximately 280 years. Reid also promoted the idea that some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.[13]
[edit]Robert Zoller
Robert Zoller is a proponent of medieval astrology. Zoller’s predictions for the Age of Aquarius suggest that the Pisces world where religion is the opiate of the masses will be replaced in the Aquarian Age by a world ruled by secretive power-hungry elites seeking absolute power over others. Families will dissolve completely, or family ties will be hidden. Zoller also believes that knowledge in the Aquarian Age will only be valued for its ability to win wars; scientists may even be able to precipitate earthquakes for military means, and the danger in the Aquarian Age is that knowledge and science will be abused, not industry and trade. Zoller sees the Aquarian Age as a Dark Age in which religion will be seen as offensive.[14]
[edit]Neil Spencer
Neil Spencer provides another sobering overview of the Age of Aquarius stating that the rise of scientific rationalism combined with the fall of religious influence is possibly an indication of the Age of Aquarius. He also maintains that the increasing focus on human rights since the 1780s is another indicator. Spencer points to the exponential growth of technology, especially of computers and the Internet, plus the advent of flight and space travel as examples of the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.
Spencer also questions the New Age utopian view of the Age of Aquarius with the modern astrological perspective that each sign is different but equal. Possible negative examples of Aquarius include dumbed-down media and consumerism and multinational corporations. Finally, Spencer states that nuclear power must be a manifestation of the Aquarian Age and comments on the parallel between the 25,000 years it takes for uranium to decay with the 26,000 cycle of the astrological ages.[15] No isotopes of uranium have a half-life of 25,000 years though, naturally occurring forms have half-lives of 4.46 billion years(U-238), 700 million years(U-235), and 245,000 years(U-234).
[edit]Louis MacNeice
Louis MacNeice reports that Rupert Gleadow saw the Age of Aquarius ruled by Uranus and thus in the Age of Aquarius the attributes of Uranus such as inventions, machines, worldwide organizations, international collaboration, and the fellowship of humankind would spread. MacNeice also states that Ingrid Lind believes the Age of Aquarius has already arrived and the recent appearance of modern ideas and inventions supports this assertion.[16]
MacNeice also reports that Gleadow believed that the recent conflicts in the world (presumably the 20th century) correlate to the conflict between Saturn, ancient ruler of Aquarius and Uranus, modern ruler of Aquarius. Gleadow states that Saturn represents control, restrictions, and slavery, while Uranus represents culture, civilization, and intelligence. Though Gleadow viewed Uranus as a "good planet", the famous astrologer Raphael[17] believed Uranus to be evil.[18]
[edit]Ray Grasse
Ray Grasse proposes a "wave" theory of the shifting Great Ages, suggesting that the Age of Aquarius won't arrive on a given date but is instead emerging in influence over many years, similar to how the tide surges forward incrementally rather than all at once. He identifies certain historical periods as especially significant points in that unfoldment, such as the French Revolution or the 1960s, but notes that the full-blown expression of the Aquarian era may still be centuries away. Grasse regards the Aquarian Age as neither inherently positive or negative, but as having a wide range of possible expressions in different areas. Just as the Age of Pisces gave us both Jesus and the Spanish Inquisition, so it's possible the Aquarian Age could bring us extraordinary technological or humanitarian breakthroughs side-by-side with a world beset by corporate greed and environmental challenges.
Whichever way it turns out isn't set in concrete, though, since we have free will in how we choose to manifest its potentials, or at least in the way we choose to respond as individuals. To help navigate through the emerging challenges, Grasse offers a set of suggestions one can follow, including: leave room for silence in your life; resist the deadening of your world by making room for living organic things into your environment rather than entirely manufactured or artificial goods; maintain a compassionate heart; avoid being hypnotized by the "group trance"; and become more self-reliant and take control of your everyday attitudes (i.e., don't depend upon external events for your inner fulfillment). This last point is relevant because, as Grasse states, "How do we know if the Age of Aquarius will be 'a utopia or an Orwellian nightmare?'"[19]
[edit]Rudolf Steiner
Rudolf Steiner believes that the Age of Aquarius will arrive in 3573 AD. In Steiner’s approach to the astrological ages, each age is exactly 2,160 years. Based on this structure, the world has been in the Age of Pisces since 1413 AD. This approach is based on a different astronomical basis compared to most approaches to the astrological ages. Steiner utilizes the stars at 15 degrees from the vernal point as indicative of humanity’s stage of evolution which explains why his ages appear about one half an age earlier compared to most rectifications. In the Age of Pisces, people have to develop their own individuality. In the next Age of Aquarius, people can have a spiritual brotherhood but if the brotherhood came now, people’s individuality would not be strong enough. Rudolf Steiner has spoken about two great spiritual events: the return of Christ in the ethereal world (and not in a physical body), because people must develop their faculties until they can reach the ethereal world; and the incarnation of Ahriman, Zoroaster’s “destructive spirit" that will try to block the evolution of humanity.[20] Steiner’s approach is very similar to that of Terry MacKinnell, who hypothesizes that the basis of the astrological ages is the heliacal rising constellation instead of the Hipparchan vernal point which also places his rectification almost half a sign in advance (15 degrees) of the common rectifications similar to Steiner. However whereas Steiner has the Age of Pisces arriving in 1413, MacKinnell has the age of Aquarius arriving in 1433 AD (or up to two years earlier). It appears that Steiner and MacKinnell are one age apart in their rectification however MacKinnell clearly states that the strongest sign that manifests in the Age of Aquarius is Pisces. So while MacKinnell has the Age of Aquarius arriving around 1433 AD, the influence of Pisces exceeds Aquarius at this time.[21]
[edit]Yogi Bhajan
Siri Singh Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji, known as Yogi Bhajan, taught that The Age of Aquarius began on November 11, 1991[22] and fully transitioned from Pisces on November 20, 2011.

Now, is it not interesting that something as simple as the transit of our sun into aquarius is a note of so much obvious miscalculation? Disinformation is abundant. We need to be very discerning here.
From the Heart,
Wormhole

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 01:58
Actually it doesn't go back to the energy suckers if one knows how to manage their energies. Some people you can object and disagree with and all is well.

Somewho are emotionally tied in and attached to these constructs cannot manage their energy concerning it or even their ignorance.

So the best solution you are offering then is the ptb solution...shut up and don't talk about it?

The emotionally distraught who have their identity given to these gurus can't manage themselve so we shouldn't talk about the reality of the situation?

Yet they feel as if the should have a say in managing the worlds affairs and THEY DO, just not in the way they want.

What you don't understand is that even no one stirs the pot the ptb still gets fed, its not people transferring this energy its what they are attached to. It doesn't matter one way or the other because its NOT REAL.

The only thing that matters is reality.

So what is your solution Fred, to keep quiet about what is occuring to keep a false peace and dig people further into this energy that has held sway for thousands of years. So it can continue to hold sway. Or call it out? There is no nice way to bring people to the reality of the situation.

The ptb operates only because it remains hidden. You think people know that the Olympics is great rite conducted right in plain sight. No.

We are making an agreement to continue to hide them if we don not confront this.

I'm sorry that nice people are involved in this but just a hard cold truth that one has to confront. And when one has confronted it in themselves how they have previously fed this energy the only people who are left to get in a piddle about it are those who wish those others would just shut up and go away. Those are the ones feeding the energy, not the opposition.

YOu make that agreement but I don't want to hear another whining word that the ptb is so awfully managing us...in that respect they are doing it with our consent.

We cannot educate people or get out of a trap by not exposing this; it doesn' t matter if we keep our opposition our disagreement to ourselves or not. And there's no way to santize it for the those who can't manage their emotions.

Because nice fluffly people who talk about nice fluffly things are feeding this is no reason not to call it out. They don't want to be educated in such things, they don't want to clear out whatever keeps them held in this energy so the rest of us should just remain quiet and under the same umbrella not to rock the boat, so all is peaceful in the jail.

really?

REALLY?

That is becoming what you hate. Instead of being who you are.

The reason is so less people can be feeding the monster.

I will make an agreement with anyone. Sell your soul to make sure everything is nice and every one is kind to each other in their imprisonment and don't call out nothing in order not to feed them because is exactly what they want you to think.

But I don't want to hear one whining word about how the ptb is so bad, and keeping us from our freedom when that is done by our agreement and our participation. This isn't about good and evil its about greed and decency.

We are so afraid of hurting the ptb's feelings???!!!

Make a choice, you can have them and enjoy a false peace where no distressing things are ever said...

or you can be free.

Don't expect anything to change until you've made that choice. And don't ply and urge people to call for change until that time one is ready to confront this head on, starting with what is going on inside of them. Out there is confronted first by what s going on inside a person.

Some of us have. Some of us know how easy it is to make the ptb stand down when there's a head on personal to personal confrontation where all their little glamours fail because your not feeding them. Not because you didn't confront them, its because you didn't give them what they needed.

They are currently leveraging people's desires for oneness and peace. The rest of the world does not have to go down because Fred is uncomfortable with a war that has been going on for several thousand years.

You are correct I have a very astute understanding of energy and things will get worse before they get better. Which is better than things getting worse before they grow even worser.

Hi 9eagle9, very insightful and educated post. Thank you! Of course though, you know how I like to toss a fly or two in the ointment at times, so here goes. While you obviously have a very astute understanding of energy, and how it flows whether wittingly or unwittingly, I would have to add an extra dimension to the sucking energy of...Let's use the Drake thread as an example.

I would put forth that even if one recognizes it for what it is, the energy one generates during constant battle to expose it, is still going straight to the energy suckers. Maybe even, they take special delight in that particular vigorous flavor, seeing how it's embezzled from right under the nose that owns the finger pointing at them.

That's the way I've come to understand the nature of energy transference anyway. Cheer it you feed the beast, fight it you feed the beast. I think Inelia did a superb job way back when, of describing that delicate middle ground.

Cheers,
Fred

bekrah
10th July 2012, 02:12
I found your post to be very insightful and I thank you for it. When I was reading the part about not feeding energy into their dates and rituals something struck me. I was immediately reminded of the different books and things I've read about living in the present moment. Not getting hung up on the past, not getting hung up on the future. Perhaps our moment should be the present. It is the only time we can really count on.

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 02:41
Who introduced the nuclear family? We didn't make a decision to create a new sort of family unit, it was dangled before us, imposed on us and we accepted it, made agreement to it.

The PTB can't create anything original they can only replicate over and over. The came up and finagled the Nuclear family. Psychologically and then economically to the point you couldn't get out of the Nuclear family to save your life.

Now most of our concepts of community and independence and sovereignty are based on the core values of the Nuclear Family the ptb imposed on us.

Nuclear family also resulted in the phenom called proximal abandonment as described in the latest release of zietgeist. Parents so exhausted and stressed from maintaining this artificial lifestyle that just serves to serve the ptb they do not have any reserves left over to nurture a child properly, the necessary emotional connection was strained to the point of trauma, and these children grew up to be us--wounded adults vulnerable to emotional leverage and manipulation.

This is why you see people in their 40's, their 50's , and 60s getting involved in this weirdo emotionally manipulative fairy tales that Drake and Wilcocks promote, happy fantasy land where we are all ONE big happy family with no conflict. And anyone who touches on this wound is just piss mean and negative by saying this is not realistic, or even possible. It's like the TV, we're just content with Brady Bunch reruns.

It all comes back to this silly idea you can "force" unity on people. The Nuclear family I think has to be the biggest failed experiment ever in the western world. Yes, there are some rare instances it works well, but more often than not it just packs a bunch of people who really hate each other together and forces them to lie about how much they "love" their family to appeal to some ridiculous tradition that wasn't even invented until the most recent part of human history (and didn't gain popularity until after WWII.) In fact the word "Family" is used most often by people hoping to abuse that privileged relationship for personal gain.

If anything that's why the holidays drain people. They have to put up so much energy just to pretend to be nice around all of these people who are supposed to be their closest friends/confidants in the world (Due to blood relation magic! ;p) that in fact are people who if it were not for the blood relation you probably wouldn't even want to share a cab ride with; in short the elaborate charade (which could be said to be part of the ritual) we put on does it.

the_vast_mystery
10th July 2012, 02:53
I found your post to be very insightful and I thank you for it. When I was reading the part about not feeding energy into their dates and rituals something struck me. I was immediately reminded of the different books and things I've read about living in the present moment. Not getting hung up on the past, not getting hung up on the future. Perhaps our moment should be the present. It is the only time we can really count on.

I think the problem is that outside of the field of ethics very few have actually really tried to plot out these problems with all of the requisite specificity necessary to express in full how to handle making a myriad of complex decisions according to any sort of core ethos in the modern world. Spiritual material often insults its readers with vague platitudes and statements that are meant to sound good but lack anything in regards to practical details in implementation. In fact it often tends to infer rather heavily that we should disown and disassociate from our emotions rather than embrace them. Of course it's lately been couched in very clever terms but if one is asking you not to believe in your own emotions as a valid part of yourself that is still disowning them.

I still wrestle with the issue as I really haven't found my own definitive answer yet. Although I am at least having a somewhat decent time figuring out what certainly is not the answer, LOL.

edit:

Who introduced the nuclear family? We didn't make a decision to create a new sort of family unit, it was dangled before us, imposed on us and we accepted it, made agreement to it.

The PTB can't create anything original they can only replicate over and over. The came up and finagled the Nuclear family. Psychologically and then economically to the point you couldn't get out of the Nuclear family to save your life.

Now most of our concepts of community and independence and sovereignty are based on the core values of the Nuclear Family the ptb imposed on us.

Nuclear family also resulted in the phenom called proximal abandonment as described in the latest release of zietgeist. Parents so exhausted and stressed from maintaining this artificial lifestyle that just serves to serve the ptb they do not have any reserves left over to nurture a child properly, the necessary emotional connection was strained to the point of trauma, and these children grew up to be us--wounded adults vulnerable to emotional leverage and manipulation.

This is why you see people in their 40's, their 50's , and 60s getting involved in this weirdo emotionally manipulative fairy tales that Drake and Wilcocks promote, happy fantasy land where we are all ONE big happy family with no conflict. And anyone who touches on this wound is just piss mean and negative by saying this is not realistic, or even possible. It's like the TV, we're just content with Brady Bunch reruns.

And this is why I at least don't feel so bad about myself anymore. I may be crazy, and suffer from some form of depression, but there's a freedom gained by understanding your own weaknesses and knowing how they can be used as leverage against you. This board was actually very helpful in getting me to figuring that out. I'm not dumb enough to think I'll ever get myself fully extricated, but I feel at least aware enough now that I'll have a better idea navigating anything if it does ever come my way. At least as good as I can currently manage.

Sidney
10th July 2012, 03:00
lets not forget about the HUGE amount of money we are brainwashed/forced to spend on these never ending holidays. Especially those of us with kids. Its either birthdays,xmas,new yrs,easter,st pattys, July 4, etc.etc.etc. The whole hallmark card ritual, that now you can easily drop 5 bucks on a 3 x 5 card. It is absurd. That too is part of the plan, keep us spending, to prevent us from affording a future. It is so disheartening trying to teach your children about being frugal, and the consumerism that tv has us addicted to. All that, before you factor in the ritualism. When you get deep into the rabbit hole, it is easy to see, but try to explain all this to a sleeping sheep, and it only makes us look and sound like a crazy person. It truly is maddening. Excellent thread 9eagle9!!

mosquito
10th July 2012, 03:31
This is why in spite of all our good intentions and positive thoughts are not making any progress. We are sitting in the jailers gaol cell as we are making them. It's like a prisoner in the county jail serving life and all the while he's sitting there under the impression on a certain date he will be free, and the meals he will have, and the things he will do and when he's released from that jail he just walks into the adjacent jail cell , thinking something has shifted. He's simply moved from one cell to another. ....

EXACTLY !!!!! And this goes far beyond the Drake/Wilcock charade - If you define yourself as an ....American, Irishman, Patriot, Christian, Muslim, Republican, Communist .... whatever, you're buying into the same old bullsh1t. Being you and being authentic involves living according to YOUR rules, following YOUR bliss, and not adopting someone else's label.

Re: Christmas, I remember in 1993 I was in a pub in England and they already had their Christmas tree and decorations up. It was the middle of August !!! For a true understanding of the meaning of "anticlimax", simply remember how you feel at about 6pm on 25th December !!

Excellent thread 9e9

bekrah
10th July 2012, 03:47

I think the problem is that outside of the field of ethics very few have actually really tried to plot out these problems with all of the requisite specificity necessary to express in full how to handle making a myriad of complex decisions according to any sort of core ethos in the modern world. Spiritual material often insults its readers with vague platitudes and statements that are meant to sound good but lack anything in regards to practical details in implementation. In fact it often tends to infer rather heavily that we should disown and disassociate from our emotions rather than embrace them. Of course it's lately been couched in very clever terms but if one is asking you not to believe in your own emotions as a valid part of yourself that is still disowning them.

I still wrestle with the issue as I really haven't found my own definitive answer yet. Although I am at least having a somewhat decent time figuring out what certainly is not the answer, LOL.

Yes, however at the same time, you don't want to let your emotions rule you. These prophecy threads are a great example of this. People are getting heated, but nothing changes, why? Is it perhaps because they are speculating about a future they can't predict, or a past that has come and gone?

Focusing all your energy and thoughts on a specific date really just leaves your wheels spinning, but you get no traction. Which is kind of an ironic paradox. If you want progress, you can't go forward or backward.

I think it's a matter of balance, you get too caught up in one or the other, and you loose the present moment where the real (tr)action occurs.

That's what it means for me at least, and I've applied this to my life with good results. For many years I lived my life in the past, I would focus on my failures, the things I didn't do. I would have dreams of the future, but I was afraid of failing. It wasn't until I made the decision to actually take action that I started to see change in my life.

It was a balancing act though. I did learn from my past, I learned what I don't like, what doesn't work for me. For example, I don't like working for other people, I went from job to job never happy. However, I don't like having the title of unemployed either. So, I did some research, took what I learned from the past to make the decision, and took the steps necessary to open my own business.

I stopped worrying about whether or not I would fail, and started thinking about goals. I think goals area good way to think about the future. What was the next step I needed to take, moment to moment? Now I own my own tattoo studio, I work my ass off, I'm not rich, but I feel satisfied in a way I have never felt before. I still go moment to moment, and I have found it makes me more productive, I get more done, and I'm more successful. I wouldn't have had that experience if I was still ashamed of my past and afraid of my future.

That's more of where I'm coming from, I think this idea could be applied on a larger scale if we could find a way to organize and think of the things that need to be done, even if they are baby steps.

Fred Steeves
10th July 2012, 11:33
Because nice fluffly people who talk about nice fluffly things are feeding this is no reason not to call it out. They don't want to be educated in such things, they don't want to clear out whatever keeps them held in this energy so the rest of us should just remain quiet and under the same umbrella not to rock the boat, so all is peaceful in the jail.

really?

REALLY?

Hiya eagle, we'll probably never quite agree on this, and that's cool. Hell, maybe I'm wrong, that's why we talk huh? I think your overall synopsis is absolutely brilliant, and this is just one small subtle aspect I'm talking about here. So, no wadded up knickers please.:becky:

Of course we should call out disinfo bullsh!t when we see it, and anyone here who knows me, knows that I'm no wallflower about speaking my mind.(LOL)

The way I see it though, is that there is a cut off point in beating that drum. I'll use the severe alcoholic as my metaphor of the day. Everybody around them knows that they are in grave danger of drinking themselves to death. Everybody has tried their best to point this out to the drunk, but are ignored. Everybody knows, including the drunk, what the score is. It's no secret, but eventually, like Anchor says: "If you can't help someone out on their life path, then get out of their way".

h27HRNm_r4U

Going back to our Drake thread example? I think "Everybody Knows". http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/wink.gif

crested-duck
10th July 2012, 12:52
So the way I see it is: We have 3 man-made fraudulent organizations working in conjunction to claim authority over society as a whole. Man made religion gives itself "authority" to give it's "authority" to it's accomplance in the enslavement of society, the self proclaimed "royal" family. The man made self proclaimed "royal " family then self proclaims their "superior authority"over society is real because the man made religion gave it the "authority". Then the" manmade self authority" claiming"authority" works in conjunction with religion to create manmade" military" that takes orders from them both directly because they created the military to enforce their fraudulent "authority"! Yes it is true and really is that f**king simple!!!! Until the uneducated and pretty damn stupid/unaware sheeple realize exactly how they have been enslaved, nothing will ever change dramatically.:nhl_checking:---Rob

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 12:58
Fred the kids are not okay. We are allowing people who have no spiritual perception what so ever to rule the world.

On this end of the perspective we are involved in this weird conflict about how to right it is to allow people who have no spiritual perception, no spiritual skills, no self management , no spiritual maturity, no experience or even knowledge to care take the world's affairs. This should not even be questionable.

This is about an evolving world not social skill sets those are all changing.

We don't let children run the shop and I have no idea why this is a no brainer in our personal lives but its such an issue when it comes to our future, our collective existence.

When someone who has so little spiritual experience gets in my face, and attempts a ptb approved program at me, because they picked up a book and got a different idea and think they are enlightened based on the fact their emotional centers are running out of control., I am looking at the same control drama that is existing in the world today. People like that are not equipped to care take the world's affairs. They are not really that far removed from their world dominating counter parts. Just because they are common people, part of the 'suppressed' doesn't not automatically entitle them to start campaigns of 'truth' without being challenged as to the nature of that truth.

They need to be corrected...For their own safety or they will end up being that which they claim they hate. Who is going to correct them if we just allow them to run amok out of some social conditioning program, just stand down from them and allow them to run amok unchallenged. This is a concept of self authority that will be required if we are to ever have a say in the way the world is care taken.

That is not flying anymore. There is no longer a new age moral quandry concernign that because we found the new age was just another ptb program that gives spiritually arrested people an idea that they should be ruling the world when they can't manage themselves. They are not being the proto-PTB and unloading a bunch of bull****, and then for those who are struggling to bring wisdom telling the wise they are spiritually inferior and negative. That is intolerable and it WILL no longer be tolerated. It's not a threat, its a reality, people are NOT tolerating it anymore. That is the change in the world we asked for now we are unhappy with it?

We wanted the truth, we screamed for it and now people are unhappy with the change and the truth it's bringing. That is spiritual immaturity.

That is not flying anymore. If we want change in the world , we can't be changing the old guard ptb for the new guard powers that wannabe.

Who is knowing this. People who have confronted the ptb on a physical and non physical level are not going to back down from those who are naively attempting to emulate them.

Yes this is a battle to be fought on two fronts. The PTB and the Powers that Wannabe. For their own safety they cannot be allowed to be given pass without challenge. For the safety of us all, not because people are mean and 'not' light. It's because our lives depend on it.

Pam
10th July 2012, 13:15
Thanks for the wonderful explanation of the power of ritual in terms of energy. I did not truly get that concept before. I like to understand things in terms of energy You have quite the knack for teaching...

D-Day
10th July 2012, 13:24
Fred the kids are not okay. We are allowing people who have no spiritual perception what so ever to rule the world.

On this end of the perspective we are involved in this weird conflict about how to right it is to allow people who have no spiritual perception, no spiritual skills, no self management , no spiritual maturity, no experience or even knowledge to care take the world's affairs. This should not even be questionable.

This is about an evolving world not social skill sets those are all changing.

We don't let children run the shop and I have no idea why this is a no brainer in our personal lives but its such an issue when it comes to our future, our collective existence.

When someone who has so little spiritual experience gets in my face, and attempts a ptb approved program at me, because they picked up a book and got a different idea and think they are enlightened based on the fact their emotional centers are running out of control., I am looking at the same control drama that is existing in the world today. People like that are not equipped to care take the world's affairs. They are not really that far removed from their world dominating counter parts. Just because they are common people, part of the 'suppressed' doesn't not automatically entitle them to start campaigns of 'truth' without being challenged as to the nature of that truth.

They need to be corrected...For their own safety or they will end up being that which they claim they hate. Who is going to correct them if we just allow them to run amok out of some social conditioning program, just stand down from them and allow them to run amok unchallenged. This is a concept of self authority that will be required if we are to ever have a say in the way the world is care taken.

That is not flying anymore. There is no longer a new age moral quandry concernign that because we found the new age was just another ptb program that gives spiritually arrested people an idea that they should be ruling the world when they can't manage themselves. They are not being the proto-PTB and unloading a bunch of bull****, and then for those who are struggling to bring wisdom telling the wise they are spiritually inferior and negative. That is intolerable and it WILL no longer be tolerated. It's not a threat, its a reality, people are NOT tolerating it anymore. That is the change in the world we asked for now we are unhappy with it?

We wanted the truth, we screamed for it and now people are unhappy with the change and the truth it's bringing. That is spiritual immaturity.

That is not flying anymore. If we want change in the world , we can't be changing the old guard ptb for the new guard powers that wannabe.

Who is knowing this. People who have confronted the ptb on a physical and non physical level are not going to back down from those who are naively attempting to emulate them.

Yes this is a battle to be fought on two fronts. The PTB and the Powers that Wannabe. For their own safety they cannot be allowed to be given pass without challenge. For the safety of us all, not because people are mean and 'not' light. It's because our lives depend on it.

Love your spirit 9eagle9!... reminds me of this v v v v v v v ;)

gr_OpFxCx-A

Sebastion
10th July 2012, 13:39
The first step in opposing the "cabal" is accomplished by not giving them anymore of your energy. You don't buy into any of their orchestrated tinsel town and hyped bs. Jackovesk has pointed some of their crap out referencing their "mascots" etc.

The game is easy to see. Just stand back and watch as all the pawns are moved into place. Give none of it any credibility, energetically speaking and see it for what it is.

mattymoto
10th July 2012, 15:12
Great OP.

Great sharing of information. There are lots of ideas presented here that I feel are revelations for me.

I have been caught-up in many ideas, that IMO, are bad for me. Yet it's very much like trying to quit an unhealthy physically/psychologically addictive habit-- like smoking, it's so easy to slip right back into the damaging practice out of ease of familiarity.

P.S. 9eagle9 this is truly from my heart to yours.. "Thank you" :clap2:

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 17:15
In regards to our emotional states..... its basic understanding that the powers that be manifested in the physical and non physical leverage us through our emotions.
Through thoughts and thoughtforms. For every thought there's an attached emotion.

Our woundedness and state of lack. Who is going to jump on a bandwagon of reform that promises metric tonnes of gold and the Federal Reserve issuing everyone a substantial check?

Someone in a pre existing state of lack. Financial lack, emotional neediness--whatever sort of 'lack' wound is present--- because we have all fallen into the trap that money or material goods can abate unhappiness when we KNOW that is just a temporary self gratification that fixes nothing in the long term. It's a mind trap.

Money is also a tool to throw at any challenge that comes our way so we can avoid stretching ourselves a little. Fix it with money. I'm not degrading money but you can use a tool wisely or unwisely, and using a tool to abate your state of woundedness is like marrying a hammer.

We should if we have done any work on ourselves at all, know that when we react to what someone says negatively we should be asking ourselves, Why am I reacting this way. What is going on inside me that some words pained or angered me so much? Then we find a wound or a sore spot that has been triggered. That is emotional management.

"The most amazing thing I ever found on an internet forum is that me and another woman spent hours demoralizing each other simply we reminded each other of the other's mother." The moment we realized that, we totally accepted each other even though nothing had changed about us. We didn't agree with each other, we accepted each other only because we accepted this wound , this emotional attachment about ourselves.

2) Amazing thing number 2.) Another woman in a group I belonged to long ago. I hated her and she hated me. And a third observer said, You two are exactly alike, you are twins. How could you hate each other? You guys should be thick as thieves.

So I said to her. We hate ourselves. I don't hate you I hate myself and you are forcing me to confront that. After that we totally accepted each other. We didn't AGREE with each other we accepted each other though because neither of us backed away from this realization.

Managing our emotions gets us out of these traps. Then you arrive at a point of clarity that you really KNOW why you may not like another person, that has nothing to do with shared wounds but their programming. They aren't real people. I'ts hard to love and accept what isn't real. I'ts impossible but that is what people are flogged to do daily .

What we don't do is examine why we react when we are told something that makes us feel good. Same thing the wound hasn't been triggered its been coated. A band aid put on it, so we don't have to address it anymore, or for the time being, feel the wound. But the wound is still there for leveraging. So when someone disagrees with the 'feel good plan' its like someone is trying to take the band aid off. This is where one's self responsibility gets away from trigger points and their counterparts, band aids, and just heals the wound instead of excusing it or dramatizing it. Real solutions can be found then.

We see people in a state of emotional reaction all the time in the forum. These are people who can't manage disagreement , or manage their feelings or even perceived personal insults. People are being tested and getting a fail fail fail. Yet these same people think they can bravely confront a enormous power structure with a lot of barbed teeth and 360 degrees of focus and clever insidious programming . How? When you can't have a reasonable disagreement from another herd animal without getting your feelings hurt yet you think you are going to take on the wolf in shepherd's clothing? I know you're not going and I'm going to tell you not to go there with the guru who has demonstrated they can't either. . I'm not doing you any favors by not telling you. Who kept the truth from us for so long? you think I'm going to act like them JUST because you can't manage your emotions.

No.

Drake made it obvious he can't manage himself, but yet thinks he can orchestrate taking on the ptb.That's all I needed to know. If Vivek sent him into a tizzy what will the master's of psychology do to him. He can't keep himself safe yet promises to provide security to other. Same with Wilcocks. Having an enraged fit of temper, or crying over hurt scared feelings is going to impress the ptb to back down.

No. It won't. If its that easy we could just have fits of temper or bawling and we'd be home free. That's what the immature do. That is what children do.

This indicates no self management whatsoever. Yet we think we are going to take down people who KNOW rout and verse how to manage and control. What sort of idiocy makes us think this? Our 'feel good' button. It feels good to ignore reality and stay with a fantasy. More illusion building in a world choking on illusions.

When we overeact to the feel good we should be examining it as closely as when we overreact and 'feel bad'.

We avoid feelings that need to be addressed like sad, not feel good, depression and angry because our new age indoctrination has implied that if you feel that way something is wrong with you spiritually. Emotions and spirit have little to do with each other.

So if you are angry, or sad or depressed or guilty, go sit in your emotion. Accept it. Don't deny it in an attempt to stay in a spiritual paradigm that doesn't exist in the first place. Release the emotion by accepting it, and it will release, but you can't release it if you are denying it. If you can't own it how are you going to give it away.

In the same way quit forcing emotions that you don't feel. Those are thoughts not emotions.

We have this world where everyone is waiting for a compliment or a story to make them feel good. That's the ptb at work, the opiate, the hopiate at work. You can't feel good or balanced or in a correct frame of mind you are not managing your emotional state and SOMEONE else is. But we then correct that thought by saying "I'm thinking on my own by accepting their story, their thoughts." NO. It's THEIR story not yours, you're trying to impose on a life, a timeline that isn't even yours. ..only because THEY, the storyteller, is too insecure to be there on their own. They can't accept their own story without YOUR approval. What a merry go round.

If one receives a compliment it should be COMPLEMENTING an already pre existant state of feel good that came from one's self, or from clearing out wounds that didn't make you feel good or were imposed on you externally just as much as the feel good stories were imposed on you externally.

I can only speak for myself, but I get a compliment or feel good story about myself and it complements whats already there. I'm pleased, I'm happy you feel that way, that is sweet gesture, its not creating my state of happiness its just complementing it. I do question compliments for manipulation to see if someone is probing for a wound. "OH gee you're so sexy". Those don't do anything, its not real, its an attempt at wound manipulation and if there is no wound, there's no feeling attached.

How is that going to sit with a person who has NOT been sexy in their life. "Oh my god, that person is offering me something I've never had before, I'm NOW sexy, don't let them get away, and don't you dare disagree with them and take away what I never had before." Lack. Playing on lack wounds

Well one you're never going to be sexy if you are allowing others to define your sexuality.

If you know you're sexy, say thank you.

If there's an question maybe....Maybe that person is saying that , trying to make me sexy...so they can have sex with me". Not because i am already pre existing sexy, they want something from me, to manipulate me. Make me feel sexy and I'll have sex. Bad idea.

Make me feel like a warrior and I'll fight their battles.

Make them think I'm all good and I'll make them feel good.

Tell them all I love them and they'll love me back.

The chain of emotional manipulation is never ending. And when you call it out, and say, 'I KNOW what you are doing' they react--you hit their wound.

Sure its a 'feel good' scenario but is it true, is it honest? Or is it meant to get you on their side manipulation. These are things we learn how to discern but now discernment, judgement and critiquing things like that for our own safety and future are 'bad things'. Negative. Don't judge anything. Okay i won't, I'll make an assessment it and come up with the same thing my judgment did only because I've taken the emo manipulation out of your hands and put the authority back in mine.

This is not denial of emotion , or squelching it, its managing it. Questioning it. An inner vision quest is all about QUEST-ions.

If we cannot question some of these gurus and claim-it-alls without keeping the emotional manipulation out, we are perpetrating the same energy the ptb uses--don't question us.

Cartomancer
10th July 2012, 17:28
9e9,

What you are saying is also reflected in the position of the place in question as well. This is part of the energy sucking belief system you describe. In the Roman and Greek culture Hippodromes or stadiums were primary structures used in this belief system. This has manifested itself today via professional sports and events like the olympics. Through history human sacrifice was always part of this spatial value of places and talismans. Structures built in relation of a given Axis Mundi were designed for the secret reasons you described.

London has an old Roman Axis in the City of London. All that is left is what is known as the "London Center Stone." London is part of the Templum or sphere of influence of Baalbek, Lebanon (hexagon) and the Basilica San Vitale in Ravenna, Italy (octagon). Both of these structures were built by imperial Roman interests. All of the last four winter and summer Olympics were pointed to by the hexagon of Baalbek as is the next winter Olympics. Note last winter olympics in British Columbia.

You are truly a Grail Maiden. You have an inherent grasp of these concepts. Thank you for this post.

goinghome2012
10th July 2012, 17:37
They are currently the ones arranging the December 21, 2012 convergence, not us. We are just going along with 'what everyone else' says. It does not fall on Christmas because that is a mock up holiday , an associative one, that is facet of convergence but December 21, 2012 falls squarely in a time frame of their own design called Advent. Which is reflection and anticipation of dates that fall during this time frame.

If we are creating our own reality we can create another date for convergence. Going by a pre-arranged date is not creation of a new time line or time frame or even making a space for something ORIGIN-al to happen.

Until we begin to alter the intentional energy of this time, we're still playing in a game that is not ours.

I know people would like to think that they are doing something more positive during this time but they really aren't.

wrong, can't you feel it
Dec 21, 2012 is the end of time, dimensional shift, omega point going home

it is over, get it through your heads, it is complete

polarity now is probably more on the light and love side, the dark hats have lost,

the next desperation move they have is maybe false flag, alien type landing or strike on Iran

The Golden Age cometh, it is prophecy

peace and love

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 18:14
Thanks for the remarks and the information, because you are very aware of lines of convergence in a geographical and energetic way , Cartomancer. You've demonstrated that.

It doesn't take someone with some otherworldly 'off planet' knowledge to be aware of this.It's just 'there' waiting to be noticed. I'd be interested to know more specifics, I am only intuitively aware of how and why London signifies as far as they 'modern arena -human sacrifice ' line of convergence, not the precise details and geometry associated with what has been an evented repeated down through the centuries.

9e9,

What you are saying is also reflected in the position of the place in question as well. This is part of the energy sucking belief system you describe. In the Roman and Greek culture Hippodromes or stadiums were primary structures used in this belief system. This has manifested itself today via professional sports and events like the olympics. Through history human sacrifice was always part of this spatial value of places and talismans. Structures built in relation of a given Axis Mundi were designed for the secret reasons you described.

London has an old Roman Axis in the City of London. All that is left is what is known as the "London Center Stone." London is part of the Templum or sphere of influence of Baalbek, Lebanon (hexagon) and the Basilica San Vitale in Ravenna, Italy (octagon). Both of these structures were built by imperial Roman interests. All of the last four winter and summer Olympics were pointed to by the hexagon of Baalbek as is the next winter Olympics. Note last winter olympics in British Columbia.

You are truly a Grail Maiden. You have an inherent grasp of these concepts. Thank you for this post.

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 18:31
Who put THAT idea in your head? Did that come from you, did you intuitively come up with knowledge, did Spirit that works from a timeless space, come up with some arbitrary calendar date in spite of the fact that spirit is timeless, and tell you that you were going home.

Or did someone put the idea in your head, it sounded 'good' so you accepted it as the truth.

This doesn't sound like a scenario where people have made decision towards their future evolution, someone or something else has it for them and they've agreed to it. You aren't required to do or be anything or even partcipate in this 'future' event it is all going to be imposed on you and that is not a spiritual event.
Several metric tonnes of Gold, the golden age. It's a program. When Gold has been the number one material reason for our enslavement we WANT another GOLDEN AGE. The ptb are very clever had making you want, what THEY want.

It is obvious by looking out at world that has been evolving for millenia that nothing is over. Evolution is about 'being' over its about growing. Things don't just 'end' if they are real. Things transform and evolve when spirit is involved, they don't just 'end'.

THIS is our home. We may not have orginated here but it is our home. If we not here by our own design we can be here by our design and alter those circumstances to evolve into something that is more suitable to us. If we are here by choice is STILL our home. Home is where we are. When YOU make a choice to go to another home that's called moving on. When you are prompted outside of your own choice (not agreement) that is eviction. You are agreeing to your own eviction.

We're all going to turn into light bodies and inhabit a 3d world? We're all going to turn into love because SOMETHING ELSE external of us flipped the switch and you think you have control over this. It's not something you are creating but is being imposed on you.

That could very well be your timeline. Your programming, someone could activate Haarp to the program called the "Excecutioner's Song' and you'll drop dead on 12-21-2012. But for those who have relinquished their program there is not going to be the same event.

False peace programming with absolutely no evidence in a world that demonstrates the conditions of this world the natural laws it abides by repeatedly shows us--evolution and transformation .There is nothing out there that has just ended, its circumstances may have been altered or it transformed itself but nothing 'just ' ends or is it complete in transformation and evolution of energy. Any novice energy worker could tell you that.

If there were some mass light event people would fry out on the one that keeps them moving along and that is their programming.

We are already seeing that, the more light coming into the world by those who have made a choice to get out of programming have brought this light and its having some strange affects on those who have made a choice for more programming. They want an eviction, or an execution and they behaving in ways that will steer them there. Spiritual people don't want those things. People who can't manage themselves want and easy way out.

wrong, can't you feel it
Dec 21, 2012 is the end of time, dimensional shift, omega point going home

it is over, get it through your heads, it is complete

polarity now is probably more on the light and love side, the dark hats have lost,

the next desperation move they have is maybe false flag, alien type landing or strike on Iran

The Golden Age cometh, it is prophecy

peace and love

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 18:45
Yes! And how many people want to get in on the Lucifer-Satan Celebration arranged by the those who are managed by that energy on that day expecting something great will happen to them.

The IRS invited me to my own birthday do you think I'm going to go! Sounds great...is it good for me.

What do you think?

In Michigan that was an obvious ploy. They would invite people who owed criminal or civil fines to a pre-designated place to offer them a gift, and then arrest them when they got there.

Any sort of program that is going on out there is reflected or evolves into the physical world to be observed. Prophecy is very much about uncovering programs.

Also, this:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=review%20of%20the%20orion%20prophecy&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CFMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualstew.com%2Fego_esoteric%2FReview%2520of%2520The%2520Orion%2520Prophecy .doc&ei=UUn7T-ukGcLC2QWZk8nFBg&usg=AFQjCNF8dAYn7rsr7g1_gNl-A1fgBzJBkQ

Venus and Orion both astrologically represent this Luciferian energy (Son of the Morning and The Fool).

Qhk43GsiM9o

9eagle9
10th July 2012, 20:03
"People who can't manage themselves want an easy way out......."

Why do people want an easy out handed over to them by others? What has coaxed them into thinking that their continued existence should be managed by external events?

One hint. Re-incarnation.

Why does the powers that be have such a vested interest in us continually re-incarnating?

Unified Serenity
10th July 2012, 20:06
cause as the Matrix says, we are yummy delicious batteries.

http://greenvehiclenetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/human-battery-300x225.jpg

Cartomancer
10th July 2012, 20:23
Yes! And how many people want to get in on the Lucifer-Satan Celebration arranged by the those who are managed by that energy on that day expecting something great will happen to them.

The IRS invited me to my own birthday do you think I'm going to go! Sounds great...is it good for me.

What do you think?

In Michigan that was an obvious ploy. They would invite people who owed criminal or civil fines to a pre-designated place to offer them a gift, and then arrest them when they got there.

Any sort of program that is going on out there is reflected or evolves into the physical world to be observed. Prophecy is very much about uncovering programs.

Also, this:

Qhk43GsiM9o

You know what's weird? Its the Churches too. They are set up for this function as well. Circle, Circes, kirke, Church. Mother Circes would lure the children into the circle and then devour them. This is what the word "church" is based on.

Belle
10th July 2012, 23:16
Not sure how this fits, but it's been on my mind all day...when you mention self management, I think of the 1951 Asch and 1961 Milgram conformity experiments...not sure of the dates, but I think it's close.

In Asch’s conformity study, 25% of people did not conform on any of the trials, and in Milgram’s study, 35% of the participants resisted the influence of the experimenter and refused to continue no matter what the social pressure exerted. So tptb can expect a minimum of 25% of the population to be unaffected by any given scenario. Personally, I had expected it to be less than that...but 25% works.

Of particular interest to me was the Milgram experiment on obedience to authority...you may have heard of this one. This was the study where subjects who thought they were helping an experimenter were told to ask 'someone' in another room questions. If that 'someone' answered incorrectly, the real subject was to shock that 'person' with higher and higher voltages of electricity – up to and beyond a clear danger zone, and in the face of screams, pleading and then silence.

When Milgram asked audiences to whom he presented how many of them thought they would go all the way up the voltage scale, very few hands would raise, but 65% of subjects did just that, illustrating the extent to which people can be drawn to obey an authority figure against their own beliefs.

But here's the part of Milgram's experiments that has stuck with me (iirc): When subjects watched someone else refuse to continue before they themselves participated in the experiment, the number of subjects who then went on to administer shocks all the way up the voltage scale themselves plummeted to about 10%, I believe.

One person acting from their true self (self management?) can have a huge impact on other people; in the Milgram study, lowering the compliance with inflicting cruel physical pain from two-thirds of subjects to one-tenth of subjects.

Imagine if tptb could only count on 10% of people to actively or passively go along with their plans, that would be a lot different than the two-thirds compliance we would otherwise expect, based on Milgram's experiment.

That is the impact that you can have on others when you stay true to what you know and believe, no matter what, and act on it.

Tptb know what factors cause people to conform...they've studied it enough... and they use the same techniques in a variety of ways through a variety of people (Drake, for example). It doesn't matter what you are conforming to...if you are conforming, you are a useful battery.

Jeffrey
11th July 2012, 02:16

What do you think?

Also, this:

Qhk43GsiM9o

Yea, it's like some perverted kind of psychological entrapment.

Exerpt from http://www.examiner.com/article/archons-exorcising-hidden-controllers-with-robert-stanley-and-laura-eisenhower [emphasis added]

Archons are intrapsychic mind-parasites

In discussing archness, author John Lash writes, "Although archons do exist physically, the real danger they pose to humanity is not invasion of the planet but invasion of the mind.

"The archons are intrapsychic mind-parasites who access human consciousness through telepathy and simulation. They infect our imagination and use the power of make-believe for deception and confusion. Their pleasure is in deceit for its own sake, without a particular aim or purpose. They are robotic in nature, incapable of independent thought or choice, and have no particular agenda, except to live vicariously through human beings. They are bizarrely able to pretend an effect on humans, which they do not really have.

"For instance, they cannot access human genetics, but they can pretend to do so, in such a way that humans fall for the pretended act, as if staged events were taken for real. In this respect, archons are the ultimate hoaxers. This is the essence of "archontic intrusion," as I call it. The trick is, if humanity falls under the illusion of superhuman power, it becomes as good as real, a self-fulfilling delusion.

goinghome2012
11th July 2012, 05:33

Why do people want an easy out handed over to them by others? What has coaxed them into thinking that their continued existence should be managed by external events?

Why does the powers that be have such a vested interest in us continually re-incarnating?

cosmic cycles come and go and when time ends, it ends, I can't stop it and neither can your ignorance or denial. I just know. I love looking at the sun,he is getting brighter, hotter our cosmic Father, the Christ, he tells me we are going home soon and when I walk in the woods, I talk to momma and she tells me we are going home soon, move to the east she says, move east to the interior and be free

stay in the heart and love and be love, it is over, surrender, it is almost complete

peace and love, thanks for the journey friends

goinghome2012
11th July 2012, 05:38
how can this 3d reality continue any longer, the matrix dam can't hold the power of light and love much longer, it will be the end of this world as we know it; prophecy says and so does my heart

SKAWF
11th July 2012, 06:53
We pour a lot of energy and time focusing on holidays....especially 12/25. Years ago advertising for Christmas began near Thanksgiving...yes, I'm old..."back in my day, you young whippersnappers...." Sorry. Back to what I was saying...every year advertising begins earlier and earlier until we've not only become used to Christmas carols and sales, etc in September, but now we have "Christmas in July"...and don't forget the after Christmas sales and months of worry how to pay for it all.

N e e d M o r e E n e r g y ! ! ! More advertising...more reminders...keep it in their minds as much as possible.

no wonder we're drained. All that energy focused on one day of the year. What a waste.

my view is simple enough......

we are feeding an external construct.
it is using us as a power supply.
we hook ourselves into it, by focusing our attention ON it.

energy flows where attention goes?

the image would be someone lying on their back with a mass of wires coming out of them.
think of all the 'outside' things you are connected to....
all those things require energy....
we only produce so much.

its kinda like wanting a car, you want to travel etc....
and then when you get one,
you give over the use of it to someone else,
and completely ignore the things YOU wanted to do.

then you see someone else enjoying the benefits of your motor,
they smile while you feel like you've lost something

in order to start again, you must first STOP!

that removes the wires.

ive always been 'anti system'
i rebelled against it without knowing anything about it (at first)
there was a part of me that wondered
where i would be now.... if only i'd played the game

then when i found out how it worked,
i started severing myself from it as much as possible.
reclaiming my own life!
creating and following my own path
focusing my attention on things that interested ME,
rather than what someone else say's i should be doing

this thing we refer to as life, isnt us.
its a 'thing' we are doing.
we can do something else if we want to.

i did look 'inward'
we have a heart that produces feelings,
an imagination that produces pictures
and a mind that works things out.

in simple terms, THAT, is our inner world.
and i bet that most people have been neglecting that since they were children.

its where our desires and yearnings come from, mainly born out of neglect.

is there anything at all outside of you, that will fix that problem?

yet here we all are, looking OUT of the window
while the inside of the house slowly crumbles
because no one is looking after it.

yours hopefully

steve

Trail
11th July 2012, 10:02
I just want to note that if some of us are thinking on counteracting the olympic ritual, we should not go against it, we should not spend energy fighting against their energies, but hyjacking their energies and slightly redirecting it towards the common good.

How we can best accomplish this is open for discussion.

To find the best way to spend the least energy to redirect a much larger energetic force, we should decode their ritual and try to understand what they are actually trying to accomplish. Then based on that knowledge we could try and find a weak spot to mis-steer their generated energy towards something we the people actually want to happen. I think cosmic law works in our favor here and this should be easy enough IMO.

As an example if we find one core symbol they like to use wich is very important in their whole ritual, a few of us could meditate and put another meaning on that symbol. so this symbol gets charged with OUR intent about it. Since our intent is pure and obey's the law of ONE, we need only a few people pure of hearth to change the meaning of the symbol into a much more positive energy.

This then will help the law of attraction pull out a better reality for us by changing the energy raised by their ritual.

Now im just babbling an idea... we'd need to figure out their ritual first and then study it for some weak spot before we can go in and change things..

~Trail.

sirdipswitch
11th July 2012, 10:28
Since the beginning of time, it has never taken more than one... to change the game...

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Belle
11th July 2012, 10:32
I just want to note that if some of us are thinking on counteracting the olympic ritual, we should not go against it, we should not spend energy fighting against their energies, but hyjacking their energies and slightly redirecting it towards the common good.

I don't know, Trail. There's something about that statement that disturbs me...the idea of hijacking their energies.

It's like playing their game against them, which sounds fine in theory, but they've been at this a lot longer than we.

Besides, I don't believe it is necessary to become like them. Time to change the game, imo.

It shouldn't be that difficult. They are stuck using certain patterns and rituals over and over again...like they can't think outside the box.

9eagle9
11th July 2012, 12:52
As long as there are dimensions 3d will exist. Earth is not the only 3D game in the universe. There is nothing wrong with the 3d other than how people have failed to educate themselves about its illusionary nature.

YOU go home, GoingHome, if you are that secure in your knowledge you don't my agreement or presence on your journey. If you need everyone elses agreement in order for you to return to where you think you belong , its probably not a very sturdy belief system in the first place.

how can this 3d reality continue any longer, the matrix dam can't hold the power of light and love much longer, it will be the end of this world as we know it; prophecy says and so does my heart

9eagle9
11th July 2012, 13:52
Then that is the case, we are perpetrating our own prison now. The ptb are just doing their thing and we are agreeing to it, and perpetrating our own prison. So that end of the arena people are conforming to their Authority. Just stop doing it. You don't have to 'do' anything but stop agreeing to it.

On this end of the arena, we are agreeing to the Authority of the Drakes and Wilcocks.

What is the difference?

none.

That is why I say these crazed fans are unwitting adherents not to the ptb; that is who they are ultimately serving instead of dedicating one's focus to their own free spirit. We ignore that one part of us that is free. We don't give it anything to do , we ignore the highest part of ourselves for some caroming arse hole instead of accepting and interacting with our freedom. Give it a place to express itself. This post , this forum is a very small part of where spiritual freedom can be expressed by saying "That is not spirit, and that is not free'.

But you see the reactions to that--People deny freedom in favor of Authority Gurus who have demonstrated no freedom at all.

The Drake and Wilcocks adherents don't like free people who muster up enough free to say, "That's not free, that's not empowering". They would prefer that freedom just shut up and then wonder why they are not free. They don't even know what it is.

They do not understand that spirit, that freedom doesn't need them and that is what scares them. It's co-dependency and they need to feel needed.

Nonetheless as long as there is one free person standing, all is not lost. You get a dozen and the war is nearly won. Because it was never a war really, it was choice.

What do you think?

Also, this:

Qhk43GsiM9o

Yea, it's like some perverted kind of psychological entrapment.

Exerpt from http://www.examiner.com/article/archons-exorcising-hidden-controllers-with-robert-stanley-and-laura-eisenhower [emphasis added]

Archons are intrapsychic mind-parasites

In discussing archness, author John Lash writes, "Although archons do exist physically, the real danger they pose to humanity is not invasion of the planet but invasion of the mind.

"The archons are intrapsychic mind-parasites who access human consciousness through telepathy and simulation. They infect our imagination and use the power of make-believe for deception and confusion. Their pleasure is in deceit for its own sake, without a particular aim or purpose. They are robotic in nature, incapable of independent thought or choice, and have no particular agenda, except to live vicariously through human beings. They are bizarrely able to pretend an effect on humans, which they do not really have.

"For instance, they cannot access human genetics, but they can pretend to do so, in such a way that humans fall for the pretended act, as if staged events were taken for real. In this respect, archons are the ultimate hoaxers. This is the essence of "archontic intrusion," as I call it. The trick is, if humanity falls under the illusion of superhuman power, it becomes as good as real, a self-fulfilling delusion.

Unified Serenity
11th July 2012, 17:07

To find the best way to spend the least energy to redirect a much larger energetic force, we should decode their ritual and try to understand what they are actually trying to accomplish. Then based on that knowledge we could try and find a weak spot to mis-steer their generated energy towards something we the people actually want to happen. I think cosmic law works in our favor here and this should be easy enough IMO.

As an example if we find one core symbol they like to use wich is very important in their whole ritual, a few of us could meditate and put another meaning on that symbol. so this symbol gets charged with OUR intent about it. Since our intent is pure and obey's the law of ONE, we need only a few people pure of hearth to change the meaning of the symbol into a much more positive energy.

This then will help the law of attraction pull out a better reality for us by changing the energy raised by their ritual.

Now im just babbling an idea... we'd need to figure out their ritual first and then study it for some weak spot before we can go in and change things..

~Trail.

That's a really good reply, especially redirecting and figuring what they are trying to do and the peak moments they will try to raise the energy. My belief is the Olympics are all about promoting the idea of having a unified humanity ie. One World governed by the humans via a one world government. The opening ceremony will be a key event with all the hoopla, fanfare, and athletes coming in with all their flags of their countries. I am sure there will be a message to point us to the Olympic flag of peace and friendly competition of all of us together having fun. It's a nice message, and people will all be nodding their heads to the sentiment. There will be stirring entertainment that pulls on the heartstrings and that is a key moment, oh, and especially the lighting of the Torch as that is the symbol of the Goddess bringing light to the world and thus we also see the Lightbearer in it. When they light the torch they are putting the energetic work into action.

It is at the moment of lighting the torch that our intentions imho should be to have true light, true brotherly love and freedom not under the guise of a controlled system they want us under. The way to divert the energy really is simple. You truly put yourself in that perfect place of love, freedom, truth and light and sense the energy and direct it to that place under the will of God. I would also envision this light burning away all plans of those who would wish harm, chaos, and negative outcomes to push us into their desired system, hence use the energy in a positive means to stop the schemes.

The big events are key times like finals competitions, awarding of gold medals, and the closing ceremonies are just as key for they are not about stopping the work but solidifying their plans to go forth into the future. Should some negative event happen during the Olympics that is the time to focus on love and peace energy, and the truth to be revealed. That is the time because the enemy never lets a good crisis go to waste, thus the energy raised in it again should be re-directed in a spirit of love and looking toward a true peace a true light, and true freedom from oppression. Those are just some suggestions.

Unified Serenity
11th July 2012, 17:12

I don't know, Trail. There's something about that statement that disturbs me...the idea of hijacking their energies.

It's like playing their game against them, which sounds fine in theory, but they've been at this a lot longer than we.

Besides, I don't believe it is necessary to become like them. Time to change the game, imo.

It shouldn't be that difficult. They are stuck using certain patterns and rituals over and over again...like they can't think outside the box.

Belle, I understand what you are implying, and it's simply changing the direction of the wind blowing the energy. Energy for me is just as real as the 3d environment. If I were to see something bad coming towards say an innocent child I would divert it if possible or move the child. That is not hijacking anything. Let's say a big mean bully threw a rock at that child, would you just let it hit the child and say, "it's meant to be" or by loving instinct try to keep it from causing harm? This is no different. Magick is natural. It is man working within the system and if it is focused on good then all is well, if it is focused on bad then we have the problems we have. People do magick all the time with their energy and it's because they do not know how to properly focus it and respond appropriately that we have the conflicts, disease, and problems in the world today. For the Christians reading this, think of the nasty word "Magick" as prayer and intention. This is called intercessory prayer or intercessory magick.

Belle
11th July 2012, 18:13
I dashed off that last post just before running out the door this morning and have regretted not clarifying it...or better yet waiting until my thoughts were clearly formed. At this point, like Trail, I'm just "babbling an idea"....rolling it around, trying it on for size and seeing if it fits this time around in my life.

I hear you and understand what you're saying, Serenity...and agree to a point.

I'm thinking that no matter what, it is still their ritual that needs energy. To focus on the ritual to deflect or redirect energy is still feeding into the ritual to a degree (time table), even to the slightest degree, imo. Whereas withdrawing my energy completely and focusing it in a completely different and unexpected direction takes every bit of it away from them....kind of trying to play my game my way and taking my piece of their "ball" away from them. If they need a certain amount of energy to achieve their purposes, by not playing at all I've made it much more difficult for them.

Besides, I'm a big believer in free will. I don't like their attempts at manipulating or redirecting my energy, not respecting my free will...why would I do the same to them? That's like going down to their level and still playing their game their way to some degree. I can accomplish as much if not more by not playing at all.

I appreciate your perspectives, Trail and Serenity, and am still 'thinking' on them. Thank you.

Cartomancer
11th July 2012, 18:20

~Trail.

I think if you ignore it you are probably doing the most you can do to counteract whatever is going on on their end. They want us to fret over whether something will happen or not. That is part of the dynamics we are seeing. It is like the concept of a psychic vampire feeding on your emotions or reveling in the fact that they elicited a response from you.

the_vast_mystery
11th July 2012, 19:59

First off do you even know what the game is and how it's played in full? If you want to change the rules you first need to actually know what rules they are playing by. Can you itemize them for me?
The problem is even if they are "stuck" inside their box it's still a bigger box than what we have and we are designed to fit into that smaller box. Now that doesn't mean that we can't do anything but first we need to even agree on what success looks like before we can create a plan that actually works towards it. Do you have concrete goals? Do you have concrete steps that can be taken towards those goals? It would seem to me that that no one of us has enough of anything to go on that's actually concrete and that alone means that until someone does we're really just sitting here doing nothing but wasting our time worrying over events we will never have control over to begin with. If anything these "sheep" in the general population at least have figured out how to somehow find happiness in this whole mess. It may not be what each of us defines as "Real happiness" but in the end it's all this world will EVER allow.

So your only real choices are to either go the survivalist route, become a prepper, move out into the country and refuse to interact with another human being for as long as you live. Or you can just do your best to find happiness within the current business/world paradigm. That doesn't mean you have to take a job you hate but it means being real about what you can/can't do to make yourself valuable and win yourself enough comfort to "settle." Short of anyone coming along that actually resembles a Neo type (and has the literal power to overcome the military might of our world's armies) there is nothing any one individual can do that will actually forward anything other than our own paranoia.

Belle
11th July 2012, 21:55

First off do you even know what the game is and how it's played in full? If you want to change the rules you first need to actually know what rules they are playing by. Can you itemize them for me?
The problem is even if they are "stuck" inside their box it's still a bigger box than what we have and we are designed to fit into that smaller box. Now that doesn't mean that we can't do anything but first we need to even agree on what success looks like before we can create a plan that actually works towards it. Do you have concrete goals? Do you have concrete steps that can be taken towards those goals? It would seem to me that that no one of us has enough of anything to go on that's actually concrete and that alone means that until someone does we're really just sitting here doing nothing but wasting our time worrying over events we will never have control over to begin with. If anything these "sheep" in the general population at least have figured out how to somehow find happiness in this whole mess. It may not be what each of us defines as "Real happiness" but in the end it's all this world will EVER allow.

So your only real choices are to either go the survivalist route, become a prepper, move out into the country and refuse to interact with another human being for as long as you live. Or you can just do your best to find happiness within the current business/world paradigm. That doesn't mean you have to take a job you hate but it means being real about what you can/can't do to make yourself valuable and win yourself enough comfort to "settle." Short of anyone coming along that actually resembles a Neo type (and has the literal power to overcome the military might of our world's armies) there is nothing any one individual can do that will actually forward anything other than our own paranoia.

Hi, the_vast_mystery. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like you are a more analytical...problem, reaction, solution oriented...person than I. I was speaking more metaphorically than literally i.e. boxes...as in they are stuck thinking "in the box" and we are free to think "outside of the box".

I find it difficult to respond to your post, as it feels like we're talking "apples and oranges".

There are plenty of threads that speak to your concerns on PA.

I would suggest referring back to the original OP.

modwiz
11th July 2012, 22:29

~Trail.

Denying this ritual is very simple in theory. People will fark it up, guaranteed. Ignoring it is the big secret. Don't watch it on TV and while you're at it cancel your cable. Do not attend it, even if you get free tickets and seats next to the Queen. Without our slavish dedicated participation, they have a non-event. If the athletes woke up and refused to compete it would be really brilliant, but performing to empty stands would take all the juice out of the ritual. All the billions of dollars for advertising time would be for naught.

This would be a major win for our cause, but it won't happen because people talk a good complaint, but are not serious. Unless seriously full of sh!t is considered serious. :confused:

Anchor
11th July 2012, 22:42
Because it was never a war really, it was choice.

There it is, all in a nutshell.

D-Day
11th July 2012, 23:44
Because it was never a war really, it was choice.

There it is, all in a nutshell.

Yep.
choice = agreeement.
In this case, agreement to play the game... their game.
By agreeing to play their game we have also agreed to play by their rules.
Problem is, it's near impossible to beat them at their own game because the game [and it's rules] are designed that way.
Only way to do it is to stop playing.. to remove ourselves from the game completely.
That's how we regain control, that's how we begin the process of real self management.
Time to start playing our own game instead of theirs.
It's that simple!

Chester
12th July 2012, 02:32
lets not forget about the HUGE amount of money we are brainwashed/forced to spend on these never ending holidays. Especially those of us with kids. Its either birthdays,xmas,new yrs,easter,st pattys, July 4, etc.etc.etc. The whole hallmark card ritual, that now you can easily drop 5 bucks on a 3 x 5 card. It is absurd. That too is part of the plan, keep us spending, to prevent us from affording a future. It is so disheartening trying to teach your children about being frugal, and the consumerism that tv has us addicted to. All that, before you factor in the ritualism. When you get deep into the rabbit hole, it is easy to see, but try to explain all this to a sleeping sheep, and it only makes us look and sound like a crazy person. It truly is maddening. Excellent thread 9eagle9!!

I was awarded full custody of my three sons in 2002 in a divorce. They were ages 7, 9 and 11. We abandoned all holidays and birthdays and got rid of all the TVs. Was one of the best things we ever did.

SKAWF
12th July 2012, 03:05
Denying this ritual is very simple in theory. People will fark it up, guaranteed. Ignoring it is the big secret. Don't watch it on TV and while you're at it cancel your cable. Do not attend it, even if you get free tickets and seats next to the Queen. Without our slavish dedicated participation, they have a non-event. If the athletes woke up and refused to compete it would be really brilliant, but performing to empty stands would take all the juice out of the ritual. All the billions of dollars for advertising time would be for naught.

This would be a major win for our cause, but it won't happen because people talk a good complaint, but are not serious. Unless seriously full of sh!t is considered serious. :confused:

nice one modwiz.
regardless whether people would f*ck it up or not....
playing no part in it is the right way forward/

what if there was a war and no one turned up = no effing war.

so in that light, i wonder why it is, that the theme around here just lately,
is for people to involve themselves in something that they state over and over again, is BS,
and the strategy for vanquishing this beast..... is to add negativity to it.

do me a f*****g favour!......

it dont matter which side you're fighting for..... you still took part in the war.

for, against, or balanced..... its all one thing
to those who distract us with the game.

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 03:26
Ignore it, assign it as meaningless, don't venerate it, don't protest it, just don't even put your attention there....or a certain sort of attention. One can discuss this sort of thing without getting emotionally reactive about it. Not the same as denying it, one is just choosing to be aware of the situation but not give it any positive energy or negative energy.

Yes we can discuss these sorts of icky things without getting a wild hair up our arse about them, one remains completely neutral and in an intuitively logical space when doing so. That keeps us from feeding the energy. Going back to self management and all that is what self management is. Learning how to be aware of such yurky things but not getting one's knickers in a wad about them.

In the late 90's when I was a hot rider for a barn that developed, sold, imported and marketed horses slated for the BET and the USET I noticed that they were developing horses, warmbloods that were not very bright, but had a good work ethic. Of course developed for intense three day events, of grueling work. Getting way away from the usual competitor horses, like Thoroughbreds, that are very bright, but not overly manageable and are apt to not conform to something in a critical situation when conformity is required.

These Warmbloods had been for some time just overwhelming the traditonal breeds usually developed for such events and driving them out of that particular sort of competition. Then replaced by what were typically German Warmbloods . They can be same breed but they are named differently because of the area of Germany they come from. Meaning certain areas of Germany produce Warmblood horses that are basically the same breed with different names. A sort of horse that could be trusted to be worked early in life without breaking down, be a real conformist. Good horses, not overly bright, steady and dependable and easy keepers inspite of their huge size. Strangely enough these were Hanoverian type horses (the Queen is Hanoverian). I started learning then about the correlation between the Olympics and genetics in equines. Not all olympic horses are Hanoverians or Hanoverian types but they are nearly all similar sorts of Warmbloods, the foundation stock or purer blooded horses normally associated with such eventing have been virtually eliminated from the sport.

As I write this it occurs to me that perhaps this is my possessed riding student is so insistent on riding a horse that will very likely break her neck--he's a Warmblood.

It is a general consensus and bitch fest amongst the horsy folk that prefer more traditional breeds and purer blood breeds that the Warmblood , while a nice horse, is an infection taking over the world of equine sports even in minor arenas. Does not seem very important until one begins to apply this assholery to humans.

I picked up on this bit of quite deliberately planned bit of f**ckery about horses from the then Captains of the BET and the USET respectively , particularly the Captain of the BET who just happened to be the Queen's former son in law.

Didn't take much to find the same thing going with humans. Good work ethic, dumb them down, make them bigger, make them conform.

If we want to be very honest.....( hehehehehehhee) Star Athletes as we know are not usually well known for being intellectual giants. I know I sound sterotypical but we know this to be true. Not all of them, but I have feeling that if got to examine a lot of Olympic competitors we'd find while they had great mental focus they probably not overly gifted with intellect among other things...to be painfully honest. People who spend 12 hours a day in training are not going to be found spending the same amount of time in intellectual pursuits. And watching the antics of star professional athletes off the field here in the US, we get a clue that perhaps the great majority of them are not blazing any intellectual or logical comets across the sky.

This is reminiscent of the qualities the Germans, during Hitler's reign, desired of a master race. Vigorous, outdoorsy athletic types that were strong but perhaps not overly intelligent. The Olympics I am beginning to suspect is probably a close cousin to the Master Race exploits of the 30's and 40's hiding right out in the open. or perhaps the Olympics is just one of its many expressions. After all we were told such developments went the way of the Nazi's didn't we. It probably did not.

~Trail.

Daughter of Time
12th July 2012, 03:39

I was awarded full custody of my three sons in 2002 in a divorce. They were ages 7, 9 and 11. We abandoned all holidays and birthdays and got rid of all the TVs. Was one of the best things we ever did.

Hey Justone,

I fully understand abandoning holidays, TV and whatnot. But do you feel it's wrong to celebrate the birthday of someone you love? I don't mean to celebrate it with extravagant gifts, but just to observe it and make it a special day in honour of that person.

Sidney
12th July 2012, 03:49

I wish I could do the same. but the pressure from peers, grandparents, and all the brainwashed family members made it impossible for me to to that without my kids hating me. I so tried to do just that but is a never ending battle. Bless you for being able to hold your ground. I guess I am just not as strong.

modwiz
12th July 2012, 03:50

nice one modwiz.

is for people to involve themselves in something that they state over and over again, is BS,

it dont matter which side you're fighting for..... you still took part in the war.

I have to admit. Not sure what you are saying. I can see you were having a bit of an emotional fit while writing your reply to me. Unfortunately, all you were able to communicate was your emotion. So if the purpose of your post was to let me know your didn't like my post, you succeeded. As to what you were trying to actually say..................:confused:

My point about commercial and participatory boycott of the Olympics is both sound and doable given will, resolve and integrity.

What if they killed an entire stadium of people and nobody was watching? Oh yeah, they would play it on TV every two minutes like 9/11 for maximum shock doctrine effect.

Now if my other suggestion about not having cable were to be realized, what would they have then of equal brain-washing and programming value?

SKAWF
12th July 2012, 04:05

nice one modwiz.

I have to admit. Not sure what you are saying. I can see you were having a bit of an emotional fit while writing your reply to me. Unfortunately, all you were able to communicate was your emotion. So if the purpose of your post was to let me know your didn't like my post, you succeeded. As to what you were trying to actually say..................:confused:

more a bit of frustration than an emotional fit......
and it probably carries with it stuff from another thread
(as does this thread itself)
as for not liking your post, you may have noticed that i thanked you for it,
and said the words, 'nice one modwiz' at the start of my post.....
so i'm not sure where you're getting that i didnt like it.

also, there was a body of text that remarked about the tendency here, of late
to throw negative emotions and ridicule at things that are seen as BS, or disinfo...

merely fanning the flames with negativity.

a principle which could extend all the way to the overall situation, that we ALL face.
with regards to this global control structure

and that whether one is in support of something,
or against it... or indifferent to it

they are still distracted by it, and play a part in it.

i hope that clears up any confusion.

steve

modwiz
12th July 2012, 04:08

nice one modwiz.

more a bit of frustration than an emotional fit......
and it probably carries with it stuff from another thread
(as does this thread itself)
as for not liking your post, you may have noticed that i thanked you for it,
and said the words, 'nice one modwiz' at the start of my post.....
so i'm not sure where you're getting that i didnt like it.

also, there was a body of text that remarked about the tendency here, of late
to throw negative emotions and ridicule at things that are seen as BS, or disinfo...

merely fanning the flames with negativity.

a principle which could extend all the way to the overall situation, that we ALL face.
with regards to this global control structure

and that whether one is in support of something,
or against it... or indifferent to it

they are still distracted by it, and play a part in it.

i hope that clears up any confusion.

steve

That worked well. Thank you. :yo:

SKAWF
12th July 2012, 04:22
That worked well. Thank you. :yo:

you're welcome!

though the first attempt does more accurately reflect how i feel about all this,
the second merely illustrates what i think about it all.

Sebastion
12th July 2012, 04:37
9eagle9 has brought out some very significant points with this thread. As has been stated it was never a war really but a matter of choice. Take notice that they will do whatever it takes to get your attention with their continuous dog and pony show, all designed to get your attention and to get you sympathetic to their cause.

I don't have a real clue as to what they have planned to pull off, if anything, during the big show. If a crisis of some sort just happens to develop, you can be sure they won't let it go to waste as the attention of the entire world will be focused upon it.

Anchor
12th July 2012, 05:02
But do you feel it's wrong to celebrate the birthday of someone you love? I don't mean to celebrate it with extravagant gifts, but just to observe it and make it a special day in honour of that person.

It is not wrong unless for the wrong reasons. Your reasons are better than materialist focus on presents and attention.

As to love and honor - why specialise it? Everyday.

goinghome2012
12th July 2012, 05:19
the bottom line is that the game is almost complete, omega point

just have fun, who cares about the small stuff and love yourself and your neighbour. how hard is that?

I am already home, oneness with my father mother God within my heart. Once the three days of darkness comes and we pass through the void, the real test begins. Be love, be light and transcend unwanted energy and consciousness.

Prepare for the shift. The war is over. Bless the dark brotherhood, Bless Lucifer, Bless the white brotherhood. Bless Archangel Michael. Bless our controllers the Reptilians. bless our deceivers, the Grays. Thank you for the game. Thank you for helping us evolve and empower ourselves to be conscious co-creator Gods.

peace and love

nonesuch
12th July 2012, 06:20
And now, a word from our sponsor.

"Those well on their way to enlightenment who care to know how far they've come don't have any accurate measuring means by which to answer that question. If they believe they've found one, they're no longer on the path to enlightenment nor are they enlightened.

'Those who are enlightened don't have any measuring gauge for progress either, but they no longer need one. Why? Because the unending slog they went through to 'get there,' once completed, continues nonetheless...but now they no longer care.'

Now, back to our very informative documentary skillfully produced and written by 9eagle9.

D-Day
12th July 2012, 06:48

just have fun, who cares about the small stuff and love yourself and your neighbour. how hard is that?

I am already home, oneness with my father mother God within my heart. Once the three days of darkness comes and we pass through the void, the real test begins. Be love, be light and transcend unwanted energy and consciousness.

Prepare for the shift. The war is over. Bless the dark brotherhood, Bless Lucifer, Bless the white brotherhood. Bless Archangel Michael. Bless our controllers the Reptilians. bless our deceivers, the Grays. Thank you for the game. Thank you for helping us evolve and empower ourselves to be conscious co-creator Gods.

peace and love

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." ~ Oscar Wilde

Trail
12th July 2012, 11:13
I don't think that a few of us just turning the other cheek to the olympics will help much.

The masses are still sleeping fools who will all add their energy into the olympic ritual.

Hence i said i think we need to find a way to be proactive magicians about this, and figure out how a much smaller crew can steer the mass-energy towards something positive.

If those awake and aware magicians are of pure intent, our 'focus' or 'participation' on the olympic ritual will not add more of the same energy towards the ritual but steer it in a more positive direction.

I do know that whatever we fight against gets stronger, what you resist, persists. So we should not try to 'battle' the ritual energy head-on with our own. I'm just thinking about diverting the energy towards a common good for wich we'd receive universal support. Law of one is with us on this i believe.

I believe that the intent of an awake person setting a pure intent wich abides the law of one, will have a greater effect, than 1000 sleeping people participating a ritual unknowingly.

I don't think that turning of the TV and staying ignorant about the ritual will accomplish as much as actively redirecting it. After all the TPTB sorcerers do know what they are doing AND they have most of humanity participating. What can a few awake people minding their own love&light business during those times possibly accomplish.

But as i said we first need to find the best way to do this.

~Trail.

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 11:57
I'd imagine a birthday is more akin to a holy-day than some huge conglomerate obligatory corporatized holiday.

It's not ever really to say we should not have holidays and celebrations they should be on our own terms, and undertaken with some consideration as to what they really mean and is that meaning important to us. Everyone knows what a mass cluster****, on all levels from the material to the spiritual , Christmas is. We are agreeing to turn that into a frenzy. We participate in that even those who KNOW and are disgusted by what a cluster**** it is, keep participating in it, instead of simply stopping the participation. Or making it manageable. Because they are getting something out of it.

But do you feel it's wrong to celebrate the birthday of someone you love? I don't mean to celebrate it with extravagant gifts, but just to observe it and make it a special day in honour of that person.

It is not wrong unless for the wrong reasons. Your reasons are better than materialist focus on presents and attention.

As to love and honor - why specialise it? Everyday.

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 12:10
That's not a good reason not to do it. No more than deciding to keep emptying one's wallet on empty rituals at Christmas because no one is else is doing it.

That is a conformity program. One immediately goes right back into ptb programming 'I'm without singular value, I'm impotent without a herd."

We don't know our own programming; we can't see our own ****.

So I'm going to show it to you and you can see what one person can do, is expose a whole lot of programming right here, with the potential of a lot observers to go 'aha'.

Optimally a dozen people may walk away from this post, knowing what that program is and deciding not to perpetrate it because one person identified it.

In reality a few people can energetically do lot.

Making the decision to stop doing what everyone else is doing NOW is BEING a proactive magician. One claims their own self authority under their own intiative, if one waits to have granted by an authority figure, you will wait forever.

Now it may not have the fix it all effect that programming for 'instant gratification' but instant gratification is another ptb program. But it does something to one's own self that raises one's vibration, because you are out from under the programming. You let one person out in the world with a higher vibration and that vibration starts breaking down programming on it's own because that person is not afraid to blow the program out of the water.

If we are all waiting for the conforming agreement from everyone else, you are still dancing to the ptb tune. They COUNT on the fact we'll mill around stamping our hooves, waiting not for a maverick to follow but lots of them.

In spirituality Majority does not rule.

The best way to do anything is initiated something on your own, and let your own vibration be infectious. If we wait till everyone is on the bandwagon with us, we are going to be waiting a long time.

I don't think that a few of us just turning the other cheek to the olympics will help much.

The masses are still sleeping fools who will all add their energy into the olympic ritual.

Hence i said i think we need to find a way to be proactive magicians about this, and figure out how a much smaller crew can steer the mass-energy towards something positive.

If those awake and aware magicians are of pure intent, our 'focus' or 'participation' on the olympic ritual will not add more of the same energy towards the ritual but steer it in a more positive direction.

I do know that whatever we fight against gets stronger, what you resist, persists. So we should not try to 'battle' the ritual energy head-on with our own. I'm just thinking about diverting the energy towards a common good for wich we'd receive universal support. Law of one is with us on this i believe.

I believe that the intent of an awake person setting a pure intent wich abides the law of one, will have a greater effect, than 1000 sleeping people participating a ritual unknowingly.

I don't think that turning of the TV and staying ignorant about the ritual will accomplish as much as actively redirecting it. After all the TPTB sorcerers do know what they are doing AND they have most of humanity participating. What can a few awake people minding their own love&light business during those times possibly accomplish.

But as i said we first need to find the best way to do this.

~Trail.

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 12:19
But having an emotionally raddled fit over the subject is doing the same thing, feeding the energy that one claims shouldn't be fed even more so than those who just shrug and say "It's Bull****".

People can call bull**** without getting emotionally invested in their assessment. Those who are reacting to the assessment are feeding the energy. When a program is examined and called out, the program defends itself and then it punishes it's host.

nice one modwiz.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you are already home, why can't you stay there? After all that is where you wanted to be.

peace and love

Fred Steeves
12th July 2012, 12:22
Everyone knows what a mass cluster****, on all levels from the material to the spiritual , Christmas is. We are agreeing to turn that into a frenzy. We participate in that even those who KNOW and are disgusted by what a cluster**** it is, keep participating in it, instead of simply stopping the participation. Or making it manageable. Because they are getting something out of it.

Good stuff 9eagle9.

The wife and I started getting weary of that whole deal 2 years ago, so I didn't even bother to go out and get a tree for the first time in my life that year. This past Christmas consisted of one family night, and then just us two having a short and uneventful little gift exchange. There was no cf.

This change wasn't forced, and I think that is key with the energy thing, that the whole purpose just faded away like a sunset. If we stop just for spite of the energy vampires, IMHO we are still feeding them, just in a different language.

Arrowwind
12th July 2012, 13:16
[That's the way I've come to understand the nature of energy transference anyway. Cheer it you feed the beast, fight it you feed the beast. I think Inelia did a superb job way back when, of describing that delicate middle ground.

Cheers,
Fred

this is exactly it... yet we must take responsibility to call a thing by its correct name. When you correctly name something then you have some power over it. In this case, as with Drake, the name is bull****. You start to loose your power when you become attached to the arguement, when you burn your time in meaningless diatribe. It sucks your energy and this is the intent in the first place. Lies, false predictions, fear mongering, - its all distraction to keep you from your center and from your own power.

I think we need to remember that holidays and especially Dec 21 through the 25 are energy focusing events, that granted the PTB exploit, but these events are not the creation of the PTB. It is Sun/Earth relationship event and has been recognized by all cultures from the beginning, and utilitzed for its capabilty to charge, renew and awaken and remember who we are, as a child of mother earth born from her fertile relationship with the sun... a relationship that without, we would not exist in this current human form, nor all the other children of mother earth, her plants, her animals and her minerals.

For those who do not fully understand this I recommend that you watch Zeightgeist the new edition, where in the beginning of the film they explore christianity and the winter solstice events and how this myth of Christ and the rebirth evolved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs)

of course any institution or belief system can usurp the power of a natural event... but for those who understand the event and can tune into the natural cycles of power they cannot be truely effected under that power, at least spiritually, by those usurpers.

Solstice and christmas time is always a powerful time for me. I feel the energies of the cycles coursing through my veins and my spirit soars to to the joy of the return/start of a new cycle of light.

You will make December 21, 2012 anything you wish to make of it. The masses will do the same. The subjugation to these natural cycle energies is almost unavoidable, as we are all made of earth and subject to its breath in and out on a yearly cycle, but it is in how one tones and qualifies the energy within their own personal dream, that is where the value can be found - or not.

SKAWF
12th July 2012, 15:05
But having an emotionally raddled fit over the subject is doing the same thing, feeding the energy that one claims shouldn't be fed even more so than those who just shrug and say "It's Bull****".

People can call bull**** without getting emotionally invested in their assessment. Those who are reacting to the assessment are feeding the energy. When a program is examined and called out, the program defends itself and then it punishes it's host.

thanks for responding.

i think for me, it wasnt about the subject itself, but more the way people had decided to deal with it.
as ive said before i'm not really fussed about drake or wilcock.
i went into it balanced.
in fact gripreaper, asked me... what about those who are neither for or against it (sorry for the misquote!)
and i found that i was putting just as much energy into it, as everyone else...
even though i wasnt polarised one way or the other.

it was when a few started down the path of being openly hostile to it.
genuinely, i couldnt believe what i was seeing.
and some almost made it a policy to actively rubbish the subject.

what i saw were people..... now i'm not going to say the word 'rules', even 'maxims' is too strong a word
but the very basic respects that we show each other, and the regard we hold each other in, flew out of the window.
reason was replaced by insult, and insinuation, and a host of other darkness's

thats what i was frustrated about.

no matter what bul*sh*t tptb throw at us....
it stops working when we stop playing the game.
when we fight it, or ridicule it. we provide it with continuity
when really, tptb need to see that no matter what they try....
it doesnt work...... they've lost us.

its the mechanism behind the subject matter.
the nature of the interaction...
thats what i was looking at.

people have a right to make up their own minds about stuff
and not to have it made up for them.
the right not to have someone elses wil imposed upon them.

ive calmed down a bit now btw!

:o

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 15:26
You do have to do it for yourself, I did it year back because it was just bland and dull. But because of our programming if we do for ourselves its selfish--new paradigm and its new slave mentality-service to others--is tightly mixed up in here. "I'm going dress in a red suit and ring a bell out in the cold so people will give to a big conglomerate charity that has a very slim trickle down effect and is already supported by the contributions of the ordinary person " is servitude. A glorified slave mentality.

so people are not inclined to go that route during a time of year when being unselfish is flaunted about. And I drank my way through five Christmas's in a row in the hopes it would give my in laws some personality before I thought "Your hereditary celebration this time of year is Yule, do that. " Feasting, fellowship, fire, to ward off the darkness and bring some light into the world." Why not I'm not a Christian so why was I involing myself in something that had nothing to do with me. Learning something about myself and where I came from in the process. Both sides of my family half thousands of years of non Christian genetics and the are trying to resonate to something that is

That's her ****, she's doing that for herself. Anyone with half a brain understands that a person that lived in a half million dollar house doesn't need a towel that badly.

Same as doing something out of any reason just to do it for your SELF, is not going to work. I like talking about this stuff because the way the ptb rule the world interests me. Knowing how they do that serves me. Because its all programs and illusions its not real enough to me to get emotional reaction.

Everyone knows what a mass cluster****, on all levels from the material to the spiritual , Christmas is. We are agreeing to turn that into a frenzy. We participate in that even those who KNOW and are disgusted by what a cluster**** it is, keep participating in it, instead of simply stopping the participation. Or making it manageable. Because they are getting something out of it.

Good stuff 9eagle9.

The wife and I started getting weary of that whole deal 2 years ago, so I didn't even bother to go out and get a tree for the first time in my life that year. This past Christmas consisted of one family night, and then just us two having a short and uneventful little gift exchange. There was no cf.

This change wasn't forced, and I think that is key with the energy thing, that the whole purpose just faded away like a sunset. If we stop just for spite of the energy vampires, IMHO we are still feeding them, just in a different language.

goinghome2012
12th July 2012, 15:42

peace and love

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." ~ Oscar Wilde

we are the collective, we are one, just stating the truths, be love, be light, raise your frequency, transcend duality, it is over, my thoughts are your thoughts, peace

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 16:05
Anyone who has have a clue about natural energies knows that in order to transcend, and call in the light, and to arrange for new beginnings, one does not do that in the dead of winter. Its done in the early spring. You attempt anything transcendent on Dec 21 2012 its going to fail , its not the right energy, you don't invoke true life in the dead of winter. The ptb would like you to think this because you will just go back into another loop of reincarnation. You are choosing death, that is the time of retraction not expansion, death, not life, winding down , not starting up. Retreating not rising, that is the time of duality where darkness holds sway and you 'think' that somehow this is good timing for you to begin a new cycle of life.

If you are going to do this, do it in the spring. Is three months going to matter? If it does, you are bit through the bag.

Fred Steeves
12th July 2012, 16:19
Anyone who has have a clue about natural energies knows that in order to transcend, and call in the light, and to arrange for new beginnings, one does not do that in the dead of winter. Its done in the early spring. You attempt anything transcendent on Dec 21 2012 its going to fail , its not the right energy, you don't invoke true life in the dead of winter. The ptb would like you to think this because you will just go back into another loop of reincarnation. You are choosing death, that is the time of retraction not expansion, death, not life, winding down , not starting up. Retreating not rising, that is the time of duality where darkness holds sway and you 'think' that somehow this is good timing for you to begin a new cycle of life.

May be true eagle, but it seems to me to be limiting ourselves to just adhering to astrological cycles. You don't think our true infinite nature can transcend the limitations of the physical realms? The way I'm seeing it, this is the box TPTB are in, not us.:cool:

Arrowwind
12th July 2012, 16:25
never mind.

Arrowwind
12th July 2012, 16:30

May be true eagle, but it seems to me to be limiting ourselves to just adhering to astrological cycles. You don't think our true infinite nature can transcend the limitations of the physical realms? The way I'm seeing it, this is the box TPTB are in, not us.:cool:

Of course we can transcend but the physical world is our spring board. We must come to terms with where we are, honor our physicality, love it and free ourselves from it all at the same time and from there we can move on... first in glympses then in all that we are. It is our destiny in this life or after death, either way.

I beleive that true life can be evoked anytime, anywhere. In the dead of winter things are not dead. They only sleep in their potential. We call them forth through our living dream. After the 21st the light starts to return, the days start to get longer and the power of the sun starts to do its magic, which can clearly be seen in other parts of the world than the far north or far south. Our rythm and pace starts ever so slowly to change.

9eagle9
12th July 2012, 20:10
No one is talking about astrological cycles we are talking about natural forces that occur within all of us , that we are COMPOSED of, that the ptb perverts, and twists and represents falsely and the uses that perversion to deceive people with because they are ignorant.

Like confusing creation matrix cycles with astrology?

Thus far humanity not transcended that cycle of ignorance so what do you think?

Stop thinking.

Trail
12th July 2012, 21:40
The best way to do anything is initiated something on your own, and let your own vibration be infectious. If we wait till everyone is on the bandwagon with us, we are going to be waiting a long time.

I agree. But that is a little impractical right now. If i where to have control over the media i could easily start something and gain momentum quickly. But so far i started blurting out an idea to actively try to change the ritualistic energy of the olympics and i know that there's power in numbers.

I could just sit at home, not watch the ritual, and meditate instead all by myself in a quiet secluded room, but that wouldn't have the posibility to be infectious. Since nobody is around to experience what i initiated.

So i thought i initated a conversation on how to have the best effect and your input is great. I think its having an effect already :)

~T.

Jeffrey
12th July 2012, 23:09
I'm still digesting this Q & A, but I think some of the topics covered in it apply here (thoughts/attention/unconsciousness).

http://www.newphysics.se/archives/old-archive/free-energy/Bearden/Interview-in-Megabrain-Report.txt

Belle
13th July 2012, 01:26

I wanted to revisit this post that hasn't been picked up on yet, especially that last question.

Re-incarnation is the great forgetting. Tptb need our ignorance to accomplish their aims. If this truly is a genetic farm experiment, as some think, how much better and easier for them to progress than to have us coming and going lifetime after lifetime without memory of what has been lost. Lessons learned previously, now forgotten.

Fear driven events, one after another, become a trap...some spend a lifetime struggling to find a way out....not remembering we have control of our own life energy.

So it becomes a search for an easy way out...there's got to be someone out there that has got the answer...just grab on to their coattails for a quick trip out of here". No self-responsibility taken...no self-management needed. A lifetime spent as a battery.

Jeffrey
15th July 2012, 04:56
http://www.item-bioenergy.com/infocenter/UnderstandingAuras.pdf

goinghome2012
15th July 2012, 05:27
anyone who has have a clue about natural energies knows that in order to transcend, and call in the light, and to arrange for new beginnings, one does not do that in the dead of winter. Its done in the early spring. You attempt anything transcendent on dec 21 2012 its going to fail , its not the right energy, you don't invoke true life in the dead of winter. The ptb would like you to think this because you will just go back into another loop of reincarnation. You are choosing death, that is the time of retraction not expansion, death, not life, winding down , not starting up. Retreating not rising, that is the time of duality where darkness holds sway and you 'think' that somehow this is good timing for you to begin a new cycle of life.

If you are going to do this, do it in the spring. Is three months going to matter? If it does, you are bit through the bag.

maybe a recycling and reincarnation for most and ascension for others.
Peace and love

noprophet
15th July 2012, 06:16
How do they specifically collect/use/direct this energy once it is being produced? (I mean functionally, not to what ends.)

I ask because if we know how they're building the energetic-structures maybe we'll have some clues of how to start tearing them up.

9eagle9
15th July 2012, 12:05
So if you want to ascend why are you not doing it under your own volition now? Because you don't know how. So when an ascension process is offered to you, you'd take it not even knowing if it was authentic. Because if you aren't doing it now, you wouldn't even know what was offered to you later.

anyone who has have a clue about natural energies knows that in order to transcend, and call in the light, and to arrange for new beginnings, one does not do that in the dead of winter. Its done in the early spring. You attempt anything transcendent on dec 21 2012 its going to fail , its not the right energy, you don't invoke true life in the dead of winter. The ptb would like you to think this because you will just go back into another loop of reincarnation. You are choosing death, that is the time of retraction not expansion, death, not life, winding down , not starting up. Retreating not rising, that is the time of duality where darkness holds sway and you 'think' that somehow this is good timing for you to begin a new cycle of life.

maybe a recycling and reincarnation for most and ascension for others.
Peace and love

9eagle9
15th July 2012, 12:19
The same way we do. There's other threads describing how they collect, use, and direct this energy and typically its through leveraging us. We in part do it for them.

Threads on parasitical energies.

Threads on removing parasitical energies.

The Drake thread has a number of people tearing down that particular construct. You see the programming and you point it out. One also notes the reaction from those who want that construct held up. People are hooked in on an individual level so you can have a handful taking down the construct; but many more investing more investing energy in it. One can stop investing in the construct and dumping their energy into on an individual level but basically they use us to keep these constructs up.

Like the Galactic Federation of Light Construct. Obvious and unmitigated parasitical energies but look at how many people not only feed that construct, they relish doing so because a false sense of empowerment.

How do they specifically collect/use/direct this energy once it is being produced? (I mean functionally, not to what ends.)

I ask because if we know how they're building the energetic-structures maybe we'll have some clues of how to start tearing them up.

The Truth Is In There
15th July 2012, 12:54
haven't read the whole thread, lots of deep posts, so here's just my two cents.

if there are entities who "consume" or live on human energy and emotions then i can't see anything "negative" about the fact that they would do their utmost to create those emotions in people and harness that energy in order to secure their continuous existence or expand their own energy, power, influence, etc.

it's all a matter of perspective. humans do the same by growing food and raising livestock.

apart from that, to each and every person on the planet it shouldn't matter what others do, whether they celebrate certain events, support certain people or ideas..whatever. why? because the outside world is just a mirror of the inside. nobody else, no groups of people, no powers that be, can change another person's reality and get that person to experience a certain timeline. we all create our own experiences based on our individual perceptions and reactions to "outside" stimuli (which, of course, are also created by ourselves, although as humans at the current point we're unaware of that). we are all that exists.

i guess what i want to say is this - even though people may think that things happening in the world are outside of their level of influence that's not the case. it's just part of the illusion, and if somebody is not in agreement with anything that supposedly happens "outside" then to change that the change must first happen "inside". action instead of reaction. most people only react and so they're totally unable to really control their surroundings and their lives. they're being played by fate. where you end up after december 2012 is not controlled by anybody but you.

9eagle9
15th July 2012, 13:22
It's negative or evil, its by our agreement. Only the truly disempowered would consider this situation something that was beyond their control, because it is with their agreement. Perhaps not their conscious agreement, but by agreement.

haven't read the whole thread, lots of deep posts, so here's just my two cents.

if there are entities who "consume" or live on human energy and emotions then i can't see anything "negative" about the fact that they would do their utmost to create those emotions in people and harness that energy in order to secure their continuous existence or expand their own energy, power, influence, etc.

it's all a matter of perspective. humans do the same by growing food and raising livestock.

apart from that, to each and every person on the planet it shouldn't matter what others do, whether they celebrate certain events, support certain people or ideas..whatever. why? because the outside world is just a mirror of the inside. nobody else, no groups of people, no powers that be, can change another person's reality and get that person to experience a certain timeline. we all create our own experiences based on our individual perceptions and reactions to "outside" stimuli (which, of course, are also created by ourselves, although as humans at the current point we're unaware of that). we are all that exists.

i guess what i want to say is this - even though people may think that things happening in the world are outside of their level of influence that's not the case. it's just part of the illusion, and if somebody is not in agreement with anything that supposedly happens "outside" then to change that the change must first happen "inside". action instead of reaction. most people only react and so they're totally unable to really control their surroundings and their lives. they're being played by fate. where you end up after december 2012 is not controlled by anybody but you.