PDA

View Full Version : One of Bob Diamond's charming dealers.

Tony
15th July 2012, 08:09
One of Bob Diamond's charming dealers.

We went away for a few days and stayed at a B&B. As one does, being a conspiracy seeker,
I dropped into a conversation with the owner of the B&B, Bob Diamond.
“Bob? I know Bob, I used to work for him!” he replied.
He was one of those banking dealers at Barclays!

We had a long chat, as I was trying to find out how the pyramid might work.
He said, “It was all cut throat stuff, physical fights even broke out. We called those dealers barrow boys!”

He said, “What finally told me to the out of the business, was a huge profit I'd made on a job.”
A colleague asked, “Where did the profit come from?” I replied, “I don't care!” ..???
He then said, “That's when it hit me, I did not care, if someone wins, someone else has to lose.”
So he got out of that business.

He thought that Rothschild's were small fry. He said, “That they did not have the material proof that was needed for their valuations, they expected things to be passed by their name alone.” This was interesting! I explained to him a little of what we 'know', but I still have to give him some provable data. The point is, that he did not know he could be part of a sinister setup or pyramid.

He was an extremely charming, loving and religious man. He sang, acted, was well read and cook a very elegant tasty breakfast.
He actually said, “Bob wasn't evil,” to a question I posed to him.
So the pyramid can be very subtle and quite charming!

All the glitters is not gold, and it depends on how one defines evil.

Tony

turiya
15th July 2012, 16:46
Everyone, whether categorically evil of not, will tend to justify their acts, deeds & the present situation they are finding themselves in, as being benevolent.
So-called devil worshipers will justify their positions as being just & righteous.
Eugenicists will justify their positions taken as being for the betterment of humanity, for the benefit of the "greater good".
An overly strict parent that is harsh in the discipline of his unruly child will justify his actions in the name of "good intentions".
Even a son that, later in life, kills the parent - at the time of implementing the act, will justify to himself that the deed needs to be done.

Perhaps, only in a moment of self-reflection, after the fact, may one reconsider that they may have been in error, and a time for remorse be realized.

Life is for the learning of lessons.
As Socrates had once said: "An unexamined life is one not worth living."

-*-