PDA

View Full Version : Protecting The Money - new banking system

CdnSirian
15th July 2012, 15:14
http://publicbanking.wordpress.com/ I recently found this blog and it is a wealth of ideas and information, or so it seems so far. I haven't read it all yet. No surprises here, but this site offers a solution-no private banks.

I chose this chapter http://www.webofdebt.com/excerpts/chapter-22.php to read first, and it is a good example of the world-wide non sovreign state of any country's finances. It details the looting of Mexico's currency, a result of insider info, and how the US taxpayers' bailout money went straight to -- Goldman Sach's!

I'm just now watching Phillip Coggan, a British economist, on tv who wrote "Paper Promises: Money, Debt and the new World Order".

Maia Gabrial
15th July 2012, 19:23
Honestly, I think the best system would be a NO MONEY sytem, therefore NO banking systems would be needed. I'm for a no cash world where ALL things are free to everyone. No need for bartering. No electronic money either....It would be nice if we all were on the same page by trying to outdo each other on GIVING rather than amassing for ourselves..... I'm pretty sure we can succeed at this if people would just understand that there is more than enough for everyone. There always will be if TPTW would stop destroying our food sources and overpricing what little is out there from intentionally orchestrated shortages....

Who says anyone needs 100 pairs of shoes or 5 cars or more than one of anything? Greed and lust for power can be totally eliminated if we got rid of the need for cash. Putting our focus on important things in life couldn't hurt either. I imagine there are many people (mostly the rich and those totally dependent on this system) who would be horrified by the thought of a no cash system. What would they do then? OMG! Where would their self-worth be then? How will they be able to compare themselves to everyone else? How will they be able to maintain control over people? Too bad, I wouldn't be sad....

I have to chuckle at this kind of fear because once the "junk" is taken out of our lives, we can truly start looking for the meaningful ways to live.... together.

CdnSirian
16th July 2012, 13:59
www.invertedalchemy.com another and very wonderful blog. This author knows very well about all the bankers' ponzi schemes, yet his emphasis is to look forward. To create a banking system that works for everyone. His statement is that the current system is already dead and now we have the window to start a new one. He implores us to use the viral-ability of today's communication to spread this idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUL-YE6b3Xw is an interview with Kerry Cassidy. Despite what I found to be distractions from her, this is an excellent interview. And this man is already walking his talk.

penn
17th July 2012, 04:44
www.invertedalchemy.com another and very wonderful blog. This author knows very well about all the bankers' ponzi schemes, yet his emphasis is to look forward. To create a banking system that works for everyone. His statement is that the current system is already dead and now we have the window to start a new one. He implores us to use the viral-ability of today's communication to spread this idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUL-YE6b3Xw is an interview with Kerry Cassidy. Despite what I found to be distractions from her, this is an excellent interview. And this man is already walking his talk.

I was so intrigued by the interview that I read his book. He said it was all true and the book introduction on Amazon states it is all true even though it is presented in a fictional format. I finished the book thinking that I should reread this, surely I should be able to align more of the fictional version with the real life version.

I am trying to learn history and current conspiracy at the same time and his book was a challenge for me. I love his morality and his perserverance. I wish someone could correlated his wonderful ending moments with current events. It would ruin the book for someone else if I asked what I really want to know; but, I sure could use a flashlight on this one.

CdnSirian
18th July 2012, 15:15
Penn, I will try to remember to get back to you when I've read it. I have a stack of "must reads" to get through first!

Camilo
18th July 2012, 17:33
No money is the way of the future, but it won't happen overnight, so people can do themselves an enormous favour by getting their money and assets out of their banks NOW. They can disregard the various dark force controlled media reports that tell them their money is safe and get it out promptly, followed by immediately investing in gold and silver or any useful exchangable items that be can bartered and can help them to survive during a total economic collapse.

CdnSirian
23rd July 2012, 14:20
from here: http://www.invertedalchemy.com/

"
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Bernanke v. Paul Title Bout: Pay Per View
0 comments

"First of all, in private contracts: wherever the unjust is the partner of the just you will find that, when the partnership is dissolved, the unjust man has always more and the just less. Secondly, in their dealings with the State: when there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income; and when there is anything to be received the one gains nothing and the other much. Observe also what happens when they take an office; there is the just man neglecting his affairs and perhaps suffering other losses, and getting nothing out of the public, because he is just; moreover he is hated by his friends and acquaintance for refusing to serve them in unlawful ways. But all this is reversed in the case of the unjust man."

Plato's reply to Socrates, The Republic

I watched with ironic despondency as Representative Ron Paul (R-Texas) engaged, for what most commentators suggest is his farewell bout, with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke (R - Banks & High Net Worth Investor Pals) on the cost of opacity in the Federal Reserve. Characteristically, Chairman Bernanke knew that his philosophical battle with Rep. Paul has been a war of attrition and the last man standing will be proclaimed the victor. To be clear, all Ben needed to do is be silent and he knew that the halls of Congress would serve as a cavernous acoustic curtain that would suck Ron's words into the void. And, for the most part, he did what he needed to do. The only place he lost his script of the silent treatment was in his unbelievable statement that, "To eliminate the exemption on monetary policy deliberations would effectively - at least to some extent - create a political influence, or a political dampening effect, on the Federal Reserve’s policy decisions." Really, transparency would lead to political influence? No wonder Socrates wound up drinking the hemlock!

This past week we have seen an expansion of unfathomable crimes being 'uncovered' long after their effects have wrought great damage on the General Public. While I have, for years been commenting on the massive abuses in the municipal bond market - abuses which undermine every pension investor in the United States and many around the world - the U.S. Department of Justice has succeeded in getting 13 guilty pleas from muni riggers at Bank of America, JPMorgan, UBS, Wells Fargo, and General Electric resulting in a reported $700 million in restitution and penalties. And now, this week the Justice Department announced an indictment for wire fraud and conspiring to defraud the United States against Bank of America's municipal derivatives desk former executive Phillip D. Murphy who allegedly played a key role in rigging the price of funds for things like building schools and roads.

Rep. Ron Paul's frustration with a system out of control and operating with impunity is justified. Chairman Bernanke's reply to Rep. Paul suggests that he either never read or forgot what Congress actually authorized on that wonderful Christmas Eve eve session in 1913 at the passage of the FederalReserve Act. He overlooked the fact that Congress actually stated that "shareholders of every Federal Reserve bank shall be held individually responsible, equally and ratably, and not one for another, for all contracts, debts, and engagements of such bank…." He also seemed to assume that We The People wouldn't go back and read the actual Act that put his position into effect and see that, "Nothing in this Act contained shall be construed as taking away any powers heretofore vested by law in the Secretary of the Treasury which relate to the supervision, management, and control of the Treasury Department and bureaus under such department, and wherever any power vested by this Act in the Federal Reserve Board or the Federal reserve agent appears to conflict with the powers of the Secretary of the Treasury, such powers shall be exercised subject to the supervision and control of the Secretary." Oh, and did I mention that the Fed's salary cap was $12,000 annually?

This week's news highlighted one of the great cognitive ischemias of our time. We're either supposed to listen to sound bites emanating from Congressional hearings and assume that one or more of the parties is actually telling the truth or we're supposed to be sufficiently anesthetized not to care (or both). Without basic financial literacy, We the People are incapable of knowing when justice is being served and when it's being usurped. While we've got a basic impulse that senses that injustice is at hand, we wait to see who is left in relative paucity and then conclude that the one that got away with all the wealth was the unjust. While this logic is consistent with Plato's argument in The Republic, I am compelled to suggest that outing the bad guy is not overly constructive. In fact, as Chairman Bernanke quite correctly said to Rep. Paul, "there's no constitutional reason why Congress couldn't just take over monetary policy," concluding that if Rep. Paul doesn't like the job the Fed is doing Congress can "take it back."

This exchange was Chairman Bernanke's crowning achievement in the two days of testimony. While guilty of grievous over-simplifications of the law authorizing his job, he quite correctly stated that the same Congress that passed the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 could repeal any or all of it. And, this rather frontal retort should be a clarion call for citizens to join in the effort to reform or reconstitute a more transparent system. In his defense, Chairman Bernanke is only as good as the ideas that he receives from his advisors and the public. The lack of constructive solutions to monetary policies and the economy is, in large part, due to the lack of constructive input coming from citizens. But, as Occupites across the globe have quite convincingly proven, disgruntled ignorance, regardless of its justification, is, in the end, as unhelpful as incumbent complacency.

So, here's an idea. This year, the U.S. Department of Justice is likely going to rake in record fines from banking institutions. If the first two quarters are any indication (see their graph above), they could blow through last years $1 billion mark quite easily. So why don't We the People petition for the Treasury (the recipient of these windfalls) to provision a Town-Hall-for-Financial-Literacy Campaign - funded by the temple robbers' levies - so that We the People actually know enough to form constructive critiques and, in so doing, actually create a More Perfect Union? "

CdnSirian
1st August 2012, 23:23
Latest post of reason:

"Sunday, July 29, 2012
E Pluribus Unum Unsealed
1 comments

"The present age does so much justice to the unsullied reputation with which you have always conducted yourself in the execution of the duties of your office, and posterity will find your name so honorably connected with the unification of such a multitude of astonishing facts that my single suffrage would add little to the illustration of your merits. Yet I cannot withhold any just testimonial in favor of so old, so faithful, and so able a public officer, which might tend to sooth his mind in the shades of retirement. Accept, then, this serious declaration that your services have been important as your patriotism was distinguished ; and enjoy that best of all rewards, the consciousness of having done your duty well."

When President George Washington wrote these words, he had no idea how wrong he would be. For indeed, posterity has long forgotten the man who was singularly praised as the icon of integrity and truth at the formation of the aspirational embodiment of the Roman poet Virgil's Novus ordo seclorum ("new worldly order"). And during the next few weeks, we will silently pass the 230th anniversary of casting of the Great Seal of the United States in advance of its first use on September 16, 1782 paying little attention to the emblem, its artist, or the impulse which led to the audacity he attempted to inspire. That man, long lost in posterity, was Charles Thomson, the Secretary of the Continental Congress and the Doodler-In-Chief who got the job of assembling the eagle, scroll, olive branch, quiver and shield and using his command of Latin to select the pronouncements inscribed thereon.

E Pluribus Unum - From Many, One;
Novus ordo seclorum - New Worldly Order
Annuit Coeptis - Favored by Providence

On Friday, I sat in the U.S. House of Representatives' Financial Services Committee room in the Rayburn Office Building on Capitol Hill. Getting ready for the briefing I was about to deliver on a mechanism to reintegrate productivity and capital flows in our economy, I found myself peering long into the extinct bird perched aloft the back wall of the room. I wonder, I thought to myself, how many Chairmen have been seated at the head dais and taken a moment to inquire into the man who cast the Great Seal's bird so long ago? Having observed Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke and Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner sitting below said foul (yes, I didn't mistype the bird 'fowl' though my intention was dry humor) over the past few weeks, I was equally inquisitive as to how many witnesses have sought to embody the character of a man about whom, upon entering the room, was reportedly said, "Here comes the Truth."

read the whole post....http://www.invertedalchemy.com/

GoodETxSG
1st August 2012, 23:40
Excellent post!!!

I have started a Facebook group that will be protesting banks and corrupt politicians as well as email and snail mail campaigns. Please take a look. Let get people that would never think of organizing together to start... working together. The divide and conquer tactic the Elite has used so effectively for so long has to come to an end.

=========================================================

This is all starting to leak out to the main stream media... finally. We just need to KEEP THE HEAT on them. We will soon be posting new petition and email campaign info as well as protest ideas. We just need more people following this group and we can use resources from the Tea Party, Occupy and other groups. THEY win as long as they can keep us arguing with each other.
WE need to come together with people we wouldn't normally work with to bring these criminals DOWN! Spread the word, others have carried the load of exposing this activity. Now we the people NEED to come out and make it a major issue in the news and in this political cycle.

www.facebook.com/BankAndPoliticianFinancialCorruption

Time for each of US to take on the Cabal Banksters, A call to action!
Every day we receive more and more disclosure of Financial Corruption by our Banking Institutions and Politicians from the G8 Nations. The U.S., U.K. and E.U. have been gaming the financial system in their favor to create Trillions of dollars on computer screens and stealing tons of Gold from other nations since at least 1911. The Federal Reserve Bank and other evil clones (IMF, BIS etc…) have plundered the world for quite long enough. The recently revealed evidence needs to be covered in depth by the Main Stream Media (Who is owned by the criminal Cabals).

We plan to start a huge letter writing, Fax sending and protesting campaign to the MSM and local representatives to get them to get them to bring these “Self proclaimed Elite’s” to justice. When the scope of the manipulation, wars and murder of so many innocents is revealed arrest and imprisonment will be the least of the “Elite’s” concerns. They have make billions of people slaves to debt. We toil, suffer and die in debt to them and unknowingly worship and grovel at their feet. They suppress technology that will conflict with their business model. Many technologies that could increase the quality of life and save lives of the people YOU love who have died of disease.

Join now, with us to bring the heat to the Media and our “Representatives” to set us free from the financial tyranny that we have been subjects to for generations. Become a member of this movement, there is room for everyone. Once we realize that the Left Wing and Right Wing are what gives flight to the same BEAST. The ideology of Liberal and Conservative thinking is important to our individual morality and beliefs. But the Elite use these differences to cause us to forget what we have in common. They use our differences to keep us at odds with each other and diverted from their corruption. Why deceive us “ignorant and useless eaters”? Because we outnumber them 99 to 1 and they are afraid of OUR power.

So, now put aside your political or religious differences and band together to expose this corruption and usher our world into a new era. We do not need a “New World Order” ran by self proclaimed rulers. They have no “divine right” to rule. They only have the power we give them. Let’s take that power back and create an “Era of Prosperity for ALL”! It is possible!

Say NO to any more WAR that is used to divert our attention from corruption when it starts to leak. We can join together and form a world of peace, I refuse to believe we cannot live together with our differences without butchering one another. What do we have in common? We love our families, our friends and we love peace. So, click the LIKE button and spread this web site to everyone you know. Join other movements that you normally would not associate with. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. This is NOT a place for political debate or bickering. It is a place to come together and break these chains.

CdnSirian
7th August 2012, 14:13
"Do nothing and you're one 'glitch' away from collapse of the matrix which entangles so many. Be an informed participant and you'll be at liberty - fully alive and devoid of any need of rescue. Then, who knows, it may be a sunrise instead of a dark night!" is the last statement from:

"Dark Knight's a-Rising: An Anti-Archimedean Theorem" from: http://www.invertedalchemy.com/

CdnSirian
24th August 2012, 14:36
"constantly managing scarcity " the theme for a recent post here: http://www.invertedalchemy.com/2012/08/euthanizing-entrepreneurship.html

"Euthanizing Entrepreneurship".

conk
24th August 2012, 15:21
Make $50B and get fined $700M. Hmmm, sounds like a simple cost of doing business.

CdnSirian
28th December 2012, 02:03
I haven't checked into this blog for a while - and I like this thoughtful post.

"until you animate yourself with purpose, your world will look pretty much the same with each new sunrise. No winged serpent, cosmic collision, sword-wielding horse, or karmic butterfly will save you." from the last paragraph below.

"Sunday, December 23, 2012
Waiting for the Sunrise
0 comments

This morning, I saw the first rays of the sun hitting the palm fronds of richly laden coconut trees; the golden coherence dancing off the respiring branches and warming the nubile fruit clutching closely to the trunk. The light this morning was particularly precious by virtue of the date: December 23rd, 2012. Regardless of the calendar employed - Mayan, Gregorian, or Lunar - today's light is the shortest and most fleeting for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere and most abundant for those of us in the Southern. And, as with every other circumnavigation of the solar plane, we anticipate the pilgrimage to the north with spirits of our Roman ancestors who celebrated this moment religiously until, in the 4th century A.D. when a replacement "son's" celebration required the practice to be outlawed.

Waiting in line at Customs at the airport in Cancun, I was thrilled to see the Mexican economy benefiting from a host of pilgrims who had come to the Yucatan Peninsula to be present for the eschatological puzzle that was to unravel (or ravel) on December 21, 2012. Waiting for nearly 45 minutes in that line, I reflected on the 25 years that I had been married to my wife: our anniversary on December 19th being the proximate cause for our sojourn among our friends in Mexico. As I often do, my mind tried to piece together the marking of time (my anniversary) and the anticipation of the end of time held by many around me (the end of the Mesoamerican 13th b'ak'tun). "Time is money," a saying attributed to Benjamin Franklin in his 1748 Advice to a Young Tradesman, appeared to have some phenotypic truth given my surroundings teaming with tourists. Addressing his friend, A.B., Franklin wrote:

"Remember that time is money. He that can earn ten shillings a day by his labour, and goes abroad or sits idle one half of that day, though he spends but sixpence during his diversion or idleness, ought not to reckon that the only expense; he has really spent, or, rather, thrown

away, five shillings besides."

In our collective trips to Mexico during this winter solstice, had we all "thrown away" something of value? Was our sixpence of diversion or, in my case, sun-soaked idleness, worth our lost days' wages? What purpose is there in marking temporal milestones - say, anniversaries of vows and covenants?

On December 21, 2012, the History Channel's multi-year marketing march towards the solar ejection at the galactic alignment foretold by aliens visiting Mayans joined the Long Count of confident predictions of that which was not "meant to be". And while I've commented in several preceding missives on the error of metrics, what struck me on this morning was the even greater error: not knowing our point of departure. Were archeologists correct in assuming that August 11 or 13 of the year 3114 B.C.E. was the beginning of the last deific punch of the stopwatch marking the race to the end of days two days ago? Are astronomers and 'officials at NASA' more or less correct than their antiquarian colleagues in observing the precessional dynamics of the gyroscope we call our home in the incalculable expanse of the cosmos? On this solstice, are we going to experience a "transformation of human consciousness" on a scale unseen before?

My humble answer to all of the preceding questions is an unambiguous, "No".

Recognizing that I've: a) committed a heresy punishable by death under the Holy Roman Empire's Christian rules making questioning the calendar a capital crime; b) had the unspeakable audacity to question the supremacy of prevailing 'scientific' dogma; and, c) thrown a tuning fork of dissonance in the emerging global harmonic; allow me to explain a bit more.

Together with our Mayan and Olmec sojourners, we are plagued with a disease far worse than the conquistador-bequeathed small pox and influenza. That which defies our limited capacity to understand and our even more limited temporal inquisitiveness is relegated to our priestly classes:
- religious 'scholars', funded by the tithes of the lost they seek to lead, who treat Greek, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Arabic, and Hieroglyphs as the infallible statement of a disembodied divine fully subject to construction by…, well,… uh, humans;
- scientists who confidently state - through grant-sponsored research - that we understand about 2% of that which is within us and surrounds us while confidently telling us that the 98% rest is 'Dark Matter' or 'Junk'; and,
- pop-philosophers who, with the cunning use of prefixes like "morpho", "bio", or "trans", get millions to buy their books and spend thousands of dollars to attend their seminars on emergence.
Oh, and can anyone see the thread that links each of these groups with one another? And lest the agnostic, secular, or atheist reader thinks they've dodged the bullet, take a look at the 12.12.12 Wall Street Journal (does that date 'mean' something?) in which we were simultaneously told to have "Faith" in banks (pg. C4), ignore the Treasury's "Losses" on taxpayer funded "investments" (pg. C2), and told about the $51 trillion college of cardinals who gather every two months in Basel who are guessing their way through a financial apocalypse created and administered by the SAME individuals (pg. A1 and A16). Oh, and the economy is obviously too difficult to understand so, thank god someone knows what they're doing.

"If the central bankers are correct, they will help the world economy avoid prolonged stagnation and a repeat of the central banking mistakes in the 1930's. If they are wrong, they could kindle inflation or sow the seeds of another financial crisis."

For those of you who are not paying attention, that 1930s risk was resolved with a world war killing over 50 million people. How's that for an apocalypse? Wow, pardon me for not being impressed! Harvard economist Kenneth Rogoff (co-author of This Time is Different) is quoted as offering the following collegial reassurance. "Will history decide they did too little or too much? We don't know because it is still a work in progress." Kenneth Rogoff is a fascinating fellow. He is Professor of Economics and Public Policy at Harvard University and was the 2011 Deutsche Bank Prize winner in Financial Economics. In his December 4, 2102 blog post on Innovation or Financial Crisis, he acknowledges the merits of the question if we have become victims of our own innovation crisis. While he concludes that our problems are of an economic nature rather than a secular innovative failure, he at least has the decency of contemplating a biocular perspective. What I find noteworthy in his writing is his accessible candor and clarity. While I find the bias of his institution and discipline embedded in much of his work, he tenaciously holds open the space for multi-disciplinarity which is a endangered attribute among many in our time.

What happened on December 21, 2012? Did we end something or begin something new? In fact, only you and those with whom you interact will know. Here's why. We're not waiting for an ecumenical convergence, an eschatological resolution, or a great unified theory that explains "it all". Because if you're among the 'waiting' there's one thing that is certain: until you animate yourself with purpose, your world will look pretty much the same with each new sunrise. No winged serpent, cosmic collision, sword-wielding horse, or karmic butterfly will save you. But if, on this winter solstice 2012, you chose to become an informed, sentient being, one refusing to allow for a surrogacy of life and accountability, then welcome to the New Age which, with each rising Sol Invictus, is ever new!"

CdnSirian
28th December 2012, 17:46
This post addresses both the energy issue and the debt currency system...

Sunday, November 11, 2012
Bribes at the Supreme Court for Thermodynamics
1 comments

"Spending two days in Hilversum (Netherlands) at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference provides ample cognitive deuterium to power cold fusion reactors for the foreseeable future. All kidding aside, Global BEM did a phenomenal job of doing something I last saw elegantly executed by John Petersen's Arlington Institute. With an aptitude somewhat unique to the Dutch, they assembled one of the most improbable of audiences from all corners of the globe and exposed them to content as dimensionally complex as the attendees. Under the moniker of "Breakthrough Energy" - a more suitable term than the ecosystem disrespecting term "Free Energy" which fails to account for the constituents contributing to the system - they appealed to an expansive consideration of how we animate our future.

I couldn't help but marvel at the allegedly uninvited guest that seems to haunt gatherings such as this. From Foster and Kimberly Gamble's Thrive: The Movie to the coffee breaks in Hilversum, the ghosts of Bretton Woods, the IMF, and David Rockefeller were running amok again. The evidence of the homicide of alternative energy efforts seen to threaten the global financial system was presented by speakers ranging from Canada's Honorable Paul Hellyer to George Bush's Former U.S. Assistant Secretary for Housing, Catherine Austin Fitts. While in years past, these voices were seen as fringe and discounted as conspiracy theorists, in the wake of the continued accountability and performance failure in the global financial sector, current headlines lent a certain credibility to what is very old news. This post is NOT about the fact that, since 1913 and unquestioned since Bretton Woods cum International Monetary Fund, the current monetary system is controlled by and for private interests at the expense of public interest. Rather it is about the apparent cognitive dissonance that should disprove the First Law of Thermodynamics. By observation, in an isolated system (the passionate advocates for alternative energy paradigms), energy expended in blaming the global financial cabal for non-adoption of vital technical solutions is infinite.

Why the title for the post? Well, for a bunch of reasons.

First, according to the practice of law in the U.S. and its thermodynamically constrained allies, perpetual motion isn't. In one of the landmark cases that struck down perpetual motion as a "violation of the first and second law of thermodynamics" and therefore an "incredible utility", the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit actually did not conclude that Joseph Newman concocted a scam. To the contrary, the actual case recites a report stating that, "evidence before the PTO and the district court is overwhelming that Newman has built and tested a prototype of his invention in which the output energy exceeds the external input energy; there is no contradictory factual evidence." But, it goes on to say that since the evidence "seems contrary to recognized scientific principles" the results are "impossible". Cold fusion researcher Dr. Mitchell Swartz's patent application efforts have been held up as irreproducible and therefore added to the Hall of Infamy by those who accept that science articulated in 1850 is the constraint with which we should all be hobbled today. Having reviewed neither of these actual devices or the data associated therewith, I have no ability to comment on what the individuals did or didn't do. What I can say is that the adherence to an 1850's mathematical assumption conveniently cloaked in the ominous designation of "Law" doesn't auger well for our social or scientific "advancement" illusions. And to declare violations of thermodynamic "laws" to be "incredible" (in the pejorative use of the term) is incredible.

But equally incredible is the insistence that, with adequate financing (do we recall that the money is distributed by private institutions for the benefit of their shareholders?) we would be able to unleash alternative energy that would economically harm the shareholders that actually mint the thing that we "need" to destroy them. If this sounds like the convoluted logic replete in the iocane powder laced Vizzini scene from The Princess Bride, good. It should. Because it is. If we need distributed power available at each home, office, and human point of electrical consumption to rid ourselves from our vampirish monetary overlords, asking them for permission is more illogical than, "getting into a land-war in Asia or matching wits with a Sicilian when death is on the line." (For those of you who haven't seen the movie, you won't get this but you can click the link above and catch up.) Which is only slightly more illogical than our continued addiction to our 60 Hz matrix unto which we've sworn unqualified allegiance. We're blaming the poppy grower while the diacetylmorphine (a.k.a. heroin; a.k.a why we're really still fighting a land-war in Afghanistan…Asia?) needle is pumping the drug into our arm at our own hand. If I were James Carville, I'd probably say, "It's the electricity addiction, stupid." If we're serious about cutting the literal and metaphoric cord, we need to examine all of our dependencies we've placed on our electrical grid and figure out how to amend our technological entitlements which reinforce the incumbent system.

If we spent as much of our time coming up with empowered appliances which actually address human needs and desires as we do trying to force gravity, fluid dynamics, toroidal fields, magnetism, light, and biodynamics into the 19th century utility grid, we may find that we need a lot less of a lot - including conflict metals, scientific ego reinforcement for "finally being recognized", money, and corporatization of energy. We say that we want humanity, justice, peace, liberty, and countless other aspirations. We say that these ideals can be achieved with distributed energy (or free software, or free medicine, or any of a number of other 'causes'). Yet we pave the road to our own demise with the sticky sludge of our refusal to emancipate ourselves from our reflexive preconditions that keep us enslaved to the very system that we claim is harming us.

The only perpetual motion machine that has clearly violated the Second Law of Thermodynamics is our fractional reserve currency system in market application. What we've seen is clear evidence that trillions of dollars representing the notional value of hypothetical credit default and other synthetic instruments actually moved into dis-entropy between 2007 and the present. This phenomenon, by the way, actually challenges Newton's Laws of Motion as money in motion actually suspended in an invisible cul-de-sac in the face of the clear violation of the Antoine Lovoisier Law of the Conservation of Mass in which the isolated system actually just created more ex nihilo.

Let's review. You don't use the only perpetual motion machine that is embraced by governments and private elite alike (fiat, debt-based currency) to replace coal-fired electrical generators with gyroscopes, water screws, photonic or acoustic cavitation, and the like. You start with what the Global BEM did well. Bring together an eclectic, yes, at times, somewhat erratic crowd. Let them share perspectives and interdisciplinary thinking. And then, after all the energy condenses into infinite mass in infinitely small space, you spark the birth of a star by changing the paradigm that you perceive to be your principle constraint. This cosmic process is, by its very nature, volatile. But what you know is that somewhere on a planet far, far away, what will be seen is Light. And that is what I wish for us all! Pure, undefiled, LIGHT."