PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Zionism Alive and Well Amongst Jews Around the World

Arrowwind
17th July 2012, 07:46
Back in 82 I finally figured out on my own that Jews and Zionists really have nothing in common and that Israel's war on Muslims/Palistine was not a Jewish thing but a Zionist thing.

and what does Zionism have to do with the Olympics anyway?

Time to give due credit to where credit is due. This film spells it out for those who cant on their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aZoZy3VqS8E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aZoZy3VqS8E)

Cidersomerset
17th July 2012, 21:42
Thanks Arrowwind needs a bumb...

http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/anti-zionist-uk-protest.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
17th July 2012, 21:56
Zionist are everyone that understands the meaning of Mt Zion and King David, which just happens to be all of the main religions...

the problem is the small handful that feel they are special enough to keep it to themselves...

Jews didn't continue spreading seeds to those they felt were swine, or there never would have a need for other religions...

but the big guy has a plan and we're all along for the ride...

those mad at Zionist are really mad at the greedy bankers doing what they want with this world for money that are using religion to cause harm instead of peace...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ever wonder why the three main religions have different Holy Days?

Timeshare... ;)

ROMANWKT
17th July 2012, 22:44
It spell out exactly what I had said last week, and was told by some of the Jewish members here that they knew What my thought were about the Jews, sorry but you Jewish people here got it real wrong, watch the video, then re comment.

Regards to all

roman

Hi Unified Serenity
I would not call that " A miracle " I would call that genocide and mass murder.

Regards
roman

Hi GCS1103

You must be Jewish then, and the answer to you is that what would really float my boat is the Jewish people look hard and fast as to how they got the state of Israel in the first place, dump 40 million people into the desert take over and then slowly eliminate them, does that sound like a biblical miracle to you???? I have nothing against Jews, thats your view of me perhaps.

Regards as ever

roman

Hi again GCS1103

Most of history and the bibles chronology is a lie, its been proven over and over, what was done at that time was not right, it was wrong, and such thing done to a nation and its people is wrong and that's it period. there is no argument between you and me because I am not arguing, I am telling of what we know.

To say to me what had happened to people so long ago, and to do the same thing yourself is what I am bringing up here, and you had it done to you in WW2, does not mean you do to others as they did to you, that's where we here on this forum find acceptable. this is not a matter of making me understand you, or a misunderstanding on my or your part. that not how we as a human race should be, but event are made this way without your permission, and here we are. Do not take this personal, its has nothing to do with that, this is an ongoing process world wide with all countries involved, without our permission and support, you and me have very little to do with going on, but its going on, I don't care who you are or what country you come from, my questioning the behavior of its doing would be the same, think what is right, don't support wrong.

regards
roman

vilcabamba
17th July 2012, 23:08
deleting post.

Rocky_Shorz
17th July 2012, 23:26
well Hitler's grandpa was Jewish and up until 6 so was he...

but Grandpa wouldn't recognize his Bastard son and being rich, would not even give pennies when asked for help...

Hitler grew up watching his father's pain...

GCS1103
18th July 2012, 01:26
My family is jewish. I got very ill several years ago and then was told by a whistleblower that i had all the "chemtrail" poisonings. I almost died..could not breath..had fibers coming out of my throat and lungs.

I contacted my family for help..mostly emotionally. My jewish family who used the whole jewish propoganda on me regarding the holocaust turned their backs on me. My ancestors mostly all died in Aushwitz and i was brought up being propogandized to be jewish and only date jewish men..most of my friends were jewish. Everyone that i associated with my whole life was jewish.

I emailed my brothers after being deathly ill, i sent them videos about chemtrails and told them how sick i was. They never responded to my emails. I waited every day, month..then a year. Five years have passed and they never contacted me, as i'm told they do not believe it.

My mother who was the biggest propoganda machine regarding jewish crap..was annoyed at me for calling her as i was trying to not die. I was near death, needed love and compassion to get me through it. I tried to tell her what was going on...my doctor who is a whistleblower and former gov insider, told her about the plan to reduce population levels and i got exposed to the poisons. My moms response was to not look into anything, refuse to even talk about it, when i tried to talk, she got mad at me. Told me that "there are happy people everywhere" why am i so upset. I was almost dead. My friend that i had met at the clinic who had the same respiratory issues with the fiber materials died after a month. And my family didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Now five years later, my brothers still never contacted me. My mom says "well they have their own things to worry about". I said, when someone tries to kill your family member, there is nothing more important to worry about. But my jewish family doesn't get it. They don't understand why i'm so upset and traumatized.

the same family that used the jewish holocaust propoganda on me, was MIA when i needed help when something similar repeats in the U.S.

i'm now convinced that jews are reptilian brained. I have worked on wallstreet, worked in the 'devils pit" of derivatives for the large firms. I have mostly only been friends with jews. My conclusion is..jews=reptilian brained! They will leave you to die. They will act all superficial and friendly, but if push comes to shove, they will turn on you like the Nazis and give a **** if you get killed and die.

Anytime someone mentions the word jewish..it's like someone taking their nails and running it down a chalk board. If i hear a jewish NY accent, i cannot take it. They are fake! They are disgusting! They are who i grew up with..and i can tell you..i will NEVER have anything to do with anything related to religion or anyone that is not emanating with compassion. I was born Jew..i made a mistake of limiting myself b/c i was brainwashed. I believe one hundred percent, that if Hitler did not turn on the jews, they would be right there next to him throwing people in the gas ovens. I pray, my family members get their karma for leaving me to die like they did. The emotional pain these disgusting pieces of trash caused me..makes me hope they get their karma, and get it real good. I look forward to the day they get their painful awakening. They have no excuse to not believe what is going on when i almost died, and still have not been able to get this chemtrail fibers out. In nazi germany there wasn't an internet, but now there is..there is no excuse for them to turn their backs on me, and act as if i'm just going nuts. When i sent them so much info. I honestly couldn't care less if they all died. I hope they get what they deserve for turning on me like nazi's when i needed their love.

My jewish mom says that she was there for me b/c she gave me money to survive, b/c i have been deathly ill. and my family has some money. I have tried to explain to her reptilian brain that money is not the energy of love. Money does not equate love. I needed their love and compassion. Instead my reptilian brained mom went around like nothing is going on, playing cards, getting her condo decorated as i spend years trying to detoxify these man made nazi poisons ..the fibers. I don't know why i chose to reincarnate into a family of disgusting evil. If i could turn back time, i would never ever have chose the disgusting evil that i was born to. they are disgusting jewish reptilian evil trash. Who cared less if i was killed off by the nazi illuminati factions. i even think they would appreciate it, so they would not have to be bothered with my cries for help.

Your story is very sad. Have you considered the possibility that there is a problem with the people in your family? Not because they are Jewish, but because they are heartless? To turn their backs on you, when you were so ill, speaks volumes about their character. I was raised by a Jewish mother and Italian father. Both sides of my family have always been kind and loving to all members of the family. Please don't equate your terrible experience with your family to all Jews being "reptilian brained".

I also grew up in New York, and although I don't have a Jewish accent, I will never be able to get rid of my N.Y. accent. I like to think that I'm not fake or disgusting. I'm just a product of living in New York for a long time and speaking with a Bronx accent. It's a shame that because of what has happened to you in your family, there is such a hatred towards Jews. I don't believe that your experience is typical for any family, no matter what their ethnicity is.

Alie
18th July 2012, 02:32
Thanks Arrowwind needs a bumb...

http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/anti-zionist-uk-protest.jpg

That video is so eyeopening. I am SO guilty of not having an inkling about the difference between Zionism and a Torah believing Jew until the last year. And to think what I felt about the Palestinians .... oh it's terrible and I'm so sorry for my ignorance.

Here is an article that discusses the different kinds of zionists ... you will really understand by reading it.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/historical-and-biblical-review-six-different-kinds-of-zionists-which-one-are-you/

Arrowwind
19th July 2012, 16:54
those mad at Zionist are really mad at the greedy bankers doing what they want with this world for money that are using religion to cause harm instead of peace...[COLOR="red"]

)

In part this is right. Zionists control Israel. Not the good sweet Jewsih peeople dedicated tot he Torah. Zionists are not a race, nor a religion, they are a poltiical force.. and if they were dedicated to the Torah they could not and would not do the things that they do to the Palestinian people, including moving them out of their homes at gun point after World War II. I suspect that most of the Jews who were placed there did not really understand what was going on and in their war torn damaged state probably didnt have the where for all to figure it out.

I feel that I have some perspective as I have considered converting to Judiasm in my early years. .. even went to the extent of taking Hebrew classes... lived with a Jewish man, knew many Jewish people. We were going to move to Israel... Imagine that... Thank god I came to my senses.

Ever notice that many of the Bankers are Jews? These Jews really being the false face front for Zionists, at least in their individual cases.. I guess you didn t watch the movie I presented. Some of our largest banking institutions have been Jewish in origin, as well as in the media industry. Consider Goldman Sachs.

a quick search brings up this article that lists some of the leading
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=177

Arrowwind
19th July 2012, 20:40
My family is jewish. I got very ill several years ago and then was told by a whistleblower that i had all the "chemtrail" poisonings. I almost died..could not breath..had fibers coming out of my throat and lungs.

I contacted my family for help..mostly emotionally. My jewish family who used the whole jewish propoganda on me regarding the holocaust turned their backs on me. My ancestors mostly all died in Aushwitz and i was brought up being propogandized to be jewish and only date jewish men..most of my friends were jewish. Everyone that i associated with my whole life was jewish.

I emailed my brothers after being deathly ill, i sent them videos about chemtrails and told them how sick i was. They never responded to my emails. I waited every day, month..then a year. Five years have passed and they never contacted me, as i'm told they do not believe it.

My mother who was the biggest propoganda machine regarding jewish crap..was annoyed at me for calling her as i was trying to not die. I was near death, needed love and compassion to get me through it. I tried to tell her what was going on...my doctor who is a whistleblower and former gov insider, told her about the plan to reduce population levels and i got exposed to the poisons. My moms response was to not look into anything, refuse to even talk about it, when i tried to talk, she got mad at me. Told me that "there are happy people everywhere" why am i so upset. I was almost dead. My friend that i had met at the clinic who had the same respiratory issues with the fiber materials died after a month. And my family didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Now five years later, my brothers still never contacted me. My mom says "well they have their own things to worry about". I said, when someone tries to kill your family member, there is nothing more important to worry about. But my jewish family doesn't get it. They don't understand why i'm so upset and traumatized.

the same family that used the jewish holocaust propoganda on me, was MIA when i needed help when something similar repeats in the U.S.

i'm now convinced that jews are reptilian brained. I have worked on wallstreet, worked in the 'devils pit" of derivatives for the large firms. I have mostly only been friends with jews. My conclusion is..jews=reptilian brained! They will leave you to die. They will act all superficial and friendly, but if push comes to shove, they will turn on you like the Nazis and give a **** if you get killed and die.

Sorry you feel this way about Jewish people in general. I have had many positive relationships with Jewish folks over the years.

Fact of the matter is that we all have a reptilian brain. Just some of us let it control us and some of us dont. Its a matter of programming these days and you can choose your way out of programing if you want to.

Again, I want to stress that there is a difference between Zionists and Jews. You do not need to be Jewish to be a Zionist. Please watch the above videos.

I think you suffered from chem. poisoning topped with a psyco family. You can find psyco families in every religion.. and of course, you might have a few Zionists in the mix too, who knows. Your family may be well worth hating, I dont know... it is not unusal for people to end up hating their perceived repressors and all that their repressors are associated with, including religion, especially if they are spewing their religous doctrine and flinging it in ones face all the time.

It is to be the stuff of your healing, both physically and spiritually. As long as you hate them you will have problems. Understand them, forgive them and move on. From my recollition of Jewish faith that is the only thing to do... same in Christianity, Buddism, whatever. Dont let a negative mindset get the best of you... its your choice.

And I understand how painful it could be for lack of family support. We think we can count on family but we can't always. If family does not serve your health and spiritual freedom then move on. There are other great folks around.

So many "Jewish" people these days really don't practice their faith. Its a shame.

Laurel
19th July 2012, 23:42
Your story is very sad. Have you considered the possibility that there is a problem with the people in your family? Not because they are Jewish, but because they are heartless? To turn their backs on you, when you were so ill, speaks volumes about their character. I was raised by a Jewish mother and Italian father. Both sides of my family have always been kind and loving to all members of the family. Please don't equate your terrible experience with your family to all Jews being "reptilian brained".

Goldie, I wish I could thank your post a thousand times instead of just once. The hatred I hear on these boards over and over makes me sick.

You never hear that if the Vatican is evil, all Catholics are evil. Or that because the US government may be corrupt, that all US citizens are evil and corrupt. Every single group on this planet, be it religious affiliations, government, or your local social club, has one of two people who cannot be trusted. You cannot say because of one bad egg, they are all bad. I am so tired of this and ashamed to see posts like the two above.

I keep trying to convince myself that this is a forum which should rise above such hatred. I have tried to ignore comments like those above, and come close to quitting several times so as not to be affiliated with people who continuously spew hatred about Jews with such venom. Enough is enough!

Rocky_Shorz
20th July 2012, 00:24
most people don't understand that over 50% of Israeli Jews are atheist, and yet they are still Jewish...

Jewish means being born by Jewish parents

it's a nationality and yet a religion...

you can become Jewish, but you will never "be" Jewish

how Jewish you are is how you are ranked...

and before anyone jumps up and down having a tantrum, I have studied it very closely to understand, and all of my Jewish friends have nominated me an honorary Jew, been to weddings, wonderful people...

but they aren't Semites

so what I am sharing isn't anti-Semitic

truths are always forgotten when they are inconvenient

if you want to know the truth, Ask a Nazi... ;)

Ashkenazi Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews)