PDA

View Full Version : Visitations, visions and dreams of Jesus and others

Ron Mauer Sr
17th July 2012, 17:12
During the late 80's or early 90's when I was fascinated with the Carlos Castenada material, Jesus (Sananda in the dream) appeared to me in a dream. He was lying in bed while I was standing on edge of the bed getting ready to dive off the edge, ready to plunge into the the void and surrounding darkness. Jesus, with significant levity and humor, instructed me how place my hands behind my knees and pull myself back into the bed.

In another dream Jesus was teaching a channeling class and I was one of many students. He showed me my grade. I was at the bottom of the class. Jesus had a tremendous sense of humor.

Rocky_Shorz
17th July 2012, 19:32
well, I've mentioned in the past about my experiences in missing children's cases and how it worked was I would look at a picture as going to sleep and last thoughts what happened to the child.

in my dreams, I have a guide that answers questions and brings me forward and back in time, and crosses the threshold to meet those who passed

need to run for a bit but I do have a lot to share on this subject

ps. maybe this thread should be dropped in Spirituality so it isn't lost...

Lost Soul
18th July 2012, 05:48
My teacher took me to a meeting with Hay-Seuss. He didn't speak but smiled. You could feel the warmth, serenity and love emanate from him. Then in a flash I was whisked elsewhere.