PDA

View Full Version : Remember, don't forget.

Tony
20th July 2012, 06:38
We have three issues to deal with:
the spiritual (Absolute truth),
everyday living (relative truth)
and those who create suffering and confusion for others (Demonic truth).

There are so many distraction to make you forget who you are.
Remember, you are Absolute Love.
Don't forget!

5PGIUBIaTUs

Tony
20th July 2012, 07:14
There is so much hysterical speculation going on, which only serves to put doubts into people's minds, to distract us from the pure evil that is going on under our noses which we CAN prove!

Kennedy was killed for what he said about secret societies, and it was a warning to others that anyone can be got at. This is PROOF that the world leaders are controlled by controllers.

Because we read on forums about endless predictions, and we discuss this endlessly, we are getting endlessly involved in someone else's dream or nightmare.

The only thing we can do, is be aware. Stop giving someone else's dreams a reality. These controllers have been playing evil games for years, all we have to do is wake up to what IS going on. This doesn't mean enlightenment, it just means we can live very simple lives, with very few wants. We can to some extent step out of the commercial world.

We could die at any time and still not have found out what the hell is going on....in the outer world.
Apart from realising that the whole thing IS make-believe!

We are here to realise our true nature, there is nothing else.
Apart from loving thy neighbour as thy self!

To do that we need very little.

PurpleLama
20th July 2012, 11:34
Loving that neighbor takes just a little, but boy, oh, boy, it sure makes a lot!

Tony
20th July 2012, 14:38
Yes, Loving thy neighbour is very challenging, and can take many forms.
It's about following one's heart totally for the others benefit,
with no expectations of a recognition.

Though saying that, if an action is cleanly let go, there is an inner
recognition that one did one's best, at that time.

WE all feel, "I could have done better," but that is being too heavy
on ourselves. It's all about the real intention. We are all a little clumsy
some times.

Just having good mood, can help others, we don't have to do much.
What people need is a feeling of constancy, from us.....some might
called this stubbornness, I prefer to call it perseverance or enthusiasm!

We need to be tough, courageous even...

WhiteFeather
20th July 2012, 15:23
Tony This was fabulous. Got the chills listening to Kennedy, King and Paul. Wanishi. A gift for all of humanity to see and hear. I'm sure The Country Of Iran would appreciate it as well. Digging your consciousness Tony!

Kelly
20th July 2012, 15:32
I cannot always practice what i preach, sometimes i go off track, i get excited and animated, and forget who iam, get caught up in the drama of everything, but finding and knowing the ultimate truth, is always very close to the surface, it is what we are here for i feel.
Even if we dont always remember, its when we do that counts.

Tony
20th July 2012, 19:37
Getting caught up in the drama is ok, we only have to be aware that which notices, we get caught up in the drama.

The ultimate truth is with us all the time....just noticing. Mere awareness. Pure perception. It is self 'knowing'.

"Even if we don't always remember, it's when we do that counts." This is so true. Sometimes we are 'not knowing', sometimes we are 'knowing', with constant reminders from mindfulness, 'knowing' become more familiar. With this familiarity, when 'not knowing' arises 'knowing immediately arises. Like the knot in a snake automatically untying itself!

This is why repetition of practice is so important. This is why practitioner repeat mantras 100's of 1000's .....so they don't forget!

jessamy99
20th July 2012, 20:41
What a beautiful message!

Lots of love xxxxx

Fred Steeves
20th July 2012, 21:29
Because we read on forums about endless predictions, and we discuss this endlessly, we are getting endlessly involved in someone else's dream or nightmare.

Ain't that the truth of it Tony. Endless and elaborate distractions, to keep the searchlight from ever turning inwards. Round and round we go. Are we there yet?:p

Kelly
20th July 2012, 21:36
Getting caught up in the drama is ok, we only have to be aware that which notices, we get caught up in the drama.

The ultimate truth is with us all the time....just noticing. Mere awareness. Pure perception. It is self 'knowing'.

"Even if we don't always remember, it's when we do that counts." This is so true. Sometimes we are 'not knowing', sometimes we are 'knowing', with constant reminders from mindfulness, 'knowing' become more familiar. With this familiarity, when 'not knowing' arises 'knowing immediately arises. Like the knot in a snake automatically untying itself!

This is why repetition of practice is so important. This is why practitioner repeat mantras 100's of 1000's .....so they don't forget!

I love this one line here:
When not knowing arises, knowing immediately arises
YES!
That is something, i can with absolute certainty, agree with through my own experience!
And the good thing is for me, that the last week or so, it is becoming easier to do.
Its like the awareness of lack of ones awareness, instantly cause awareness once again.
Its hard to explain i suppose, and hard to put into words, but, im sure you get it lol ;)

Tony
21st July 2012, 10:34
Memory and Knowing.

Most of our time is spent in distraction = not knowing, not pure knowing. We may know about this and that, but we are distracted from our being's pure knowing, which is just there, all the time, never born and never ends. This is our true nature. (Oh, how I wish I could say this without using the same old words! This is why in my spiritual tradition, they say, “At each level the words are the same, but the meaning and perception changes...refines. This refining happens through individual investigation. In fact some words have multiple meanings on purpose, and are not explained, so each individual has to question what is meant. We cannot expect to just hear words and get a instant understanding. )

Our distraction is due to our consciousness clinging to acquired ideas about the world around us and our own identity... it's like a mental film-show. This is called ego-clinging. This is just our consciousness being only aware of it's own thoughts in the mind. Therefore we are confused about our true essence, which sees all that is going on... we are the light in the film-projector!

A great deal of our time is spent protecting and maintaining our bodies. So we not only identify with our thoughts, we cling to these temporary bodies as well....I know I do!
If you poke me in the eye, do I not flinch!
Taking my body to South America or somewhere 'safe' is still trying to protect this body.

We are not familiar with this Pure Knowing, because of life times living in 'not knowing'. We have spent most our time living on instincts, animal instincts. Being human, we are just sophisticated emotional animals, but with a huge potential!

What is very funny, is that we have had so many incarnations, it is said that every sentient being has been our mother. If that is true then, all these supposed aliens hovering over our planet have also been our mother. So, we have been these aliens and did not get enlightened while being these aliens...so these aliens are not enlightened. So perhaps we have more potential than the GFL!!!!

They maybe waiting for us to help them!!!!!

Back to the plot.
Memory and Knowing are a bit like the chicken and the egg....which comes first?

We have a Memory of something, because we seem to Know when something is right or not,
but we get a bit foggy about this. We Know something but cannot re-member what it is. A sort of longing. So we go round in circles, with a little help from the controllers behind Governments and Corporations.

( Life does seem stacked against us doesn't it? But perhaps this a perfect opportunity!)

Once we Know Essence or it has been pointed out to us, this is the start of awakening. This may or may not be stable, so we need Memory of this 'baby' Knowing, to keep bring ing us back out of 'not knowing' or forgetfulness.

Once we have been shown what Essence is like, this Essence becomes our inner teacher. Therefore we are grateful to all outer teachers! I mean genuine teachers that you have tested, that only teach for the benefit of others. Teachers are like fire, if we keep too far away we get cold, if we get too close we get burnt!

The point about teachers, is to help YOU find your inner teacher. Once that is found, all phenomena become a symbolic teacher. Meaning whatever is seen has no inherent reality, meaning all phenomena relies on causes and conditions for it to be produced. This immediately re-minds one of the true nature of everything... of not truly existing. It also re-minds us that all concepts and fixed ideas about 'ourselves' also have no inherent true existence, each concept relies on another concepts to exist.

What is left is Pure Knowing, or.... Luminous Lucid Being. Beyond the dreams of all Aliens who are stuck in some dimension or other.

All we have to do then, is note our karma coming to pass. Through not re-acting to the film-show the film finally runs out. Once the film has run out.... then we must have arrived at what every sentient being wants...to be awake!

It is so simple, and we make it so complicated.

We'll get there at some time, it all depends on how strong the longing is,;)
Tony

Kelly
21st July 2012, 10:58
Memory and Knowing.

All we have to do then, is note our karma coming to pass. Through not re-acting to the film-show the film finally runs out. Once the film has run out.... then we must have arrived at what every sentient being wants...to be awake!

It is so simple, and we make it so complicated.

We'll get there at some time, it all depends on how strong the longing is,;)
Tony

I like this, and the longing, i can really agree with, that is what it has been like for me for a while, a longing, i thought it was a longing to go home, somewhere else, the longing was longing to know the real nature of myself.

Tony
21st July 2012, 14:02
This longing is what Devotion is all about. That which we supplicate has qualities that radiate our true qualities. In that devotion we receive blessings, which enhances and give confidence to our practice. Blessing many come in many form...clarity comes to mind!

With blessings comes joy...and a few tears.