PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to the Pyramid Workers and the Cap Stone.

Tony
22nd July 2012, 13:20
Open Letter to the Pyramid Workers and the Cap Stone.

I know we are all in the pyramid, but we of the lower realms are far too stupid to understand what is going on. So in my foolishness I've been wondering how the pyramid might work. This is just a wild guess.

Workers of the pyramid you have been promised wealth and power, but it is for nothing if it cannot last forever. So, my guess is that you have been either threatened or promised something very special.... Eternal Life. You might think this is Enlightenment.

To become Enlightened one must know one's true nature, and more importantly, one must have purified all karma. This purifying of karma calls for not one iota of deviation. The controllers know this, and that is why the pyramid system is so important to them. They cannot get their hands dirty, or rather, their minds dirty, so they have to be very skilful.

To achieve what you would call 'ever lasting life' and world domination, as well as knowing one's true nature and purify karma, one needs a pyramid of people to do the work for you, though it will not be seen like that to them....you!

The pyramid workers get the karma, the controllers don't. (This is idiotic because the controllers still create the intention of controlling others. Though they are not directly order someone to kill, this is still your intention...the karma stays with you! It doesn't matter if you convince yourselves that it is for the good of all. You have got this so wrong!)

There are entities in the universe (dark and light) that note every intention, we all attracted them, one way or another. I believe the 'elite' attract the dark entities, which give them power...the power of selfishness!

So the lower pyramid, does all the work, with promises of earthly wealth and power.
You may even be promised eternal life, but that will never be allowed.
'The Cap Stone' will never join the rest of the Pyramid.
Why do you think they call themselves the “elite”?
They will not want you contaminating their space.

Perhaps you have been promised new avatar bodies. If this were possible, these will be robots of servitude. I know this sounds like science fiction to us, but you will know more than we do, and that will make this scenario even more scary.

Pyramid workers, do you truly know what you are attached to?

Of course I'm only guessing....about the “CAP STONE!”

S-L
22nd July 2012, 13:57
I thought this was very interesting. Pie'n'eal, are you enlightened?

Tony
22nd July 2012, 14:19
I thought this was very interesting. Pie'n'eal, are you enlightened?

Nah! just guessing!

Maia Gabrial
22nd July 2012, 16:09
Sounds to me as though you have some wise insights, pie'n'eal. Guessing, indeed!

Being that I'm alittle slow sometimes, it took me a moment to realize that you were talking about the Illuminati pyramid and all those who serve in that system.... :becky:
What I do everyday is visualize and speak THAT pyramid into crumbling apart and blowing in the wind never to be resurrected again.... I know you're appealing to them and I hope it works because there probably are many who aren't even aware that they're that insignificant to the "capstone".

I wish everyone would join me in visualizing the destruction of this pyramid and everything they influence or destroy. I believe in OUR powers as divine humans. THEY know what we are and what we're capable of. THAT'S what they're focusing on destroying and enslave us from there. I say, NO WAY!

And for the record, I think the elites are the ones that named themselves "elites".
I have other words to describe them with, but I'd better not use them on the forum... :lol:

Fred Steeves
22nd July 2012, 23:34
Pyramid workers, do you truly know what you are attached to?

Excellent question Tony! I think everyone, at one point or another in their lives, must make this decision. Of course those that fail to make that choice, still have made their choice.

Tony
23rd July 2012, 09:03
Workers of the Dark pyramid, your mind may be in torment always having to look over your shoulder!

Come into the Light..."The water's fine!"

In Ordinary Samsara one only has to deal with one's own Ego...not someone else's!:o

bluestflame
23rd July 2012, 09:06
it's a bloody good "guess"

individuals are responsible for individual actions

this is why the chain of command in armies , even if acting under orders individuals are still responsible for thier own actions

Kindred
23rd July 2012, 10:03
Pie'n'eal - that was an Excellent analysis and description! I appreciate this simple, but accurate description of this 'structure'.

I have written this before on another thread... I strongly feel that the cabal has overplayed it's hand. This description by Pie'n'eal only reinforces this opinion.

We, of the 'lower levels' only need worry about what WE are doing. Turn Away from the machinations of these 'elite', in both body and Spirit, and look Within for true Guidance.

Matthew 6:22 & 23
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness."

So... if you wish to 'dwell in darkness', listen to those who wish to twist your thinking to 'darkness', for that will keep you looking Outward, In Fear.

If you wish to 'Live in Light', ( in Unity, Peace and Love) look Inward and Let Thine Eye Be Single (meditate) to realize Our Power, which is THE POWER.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Tony
23rd July 2012, 10:09
Pie'n'eal - that was an Excellent analysis and description! I appreciate this simple, but accurate description of this 'structure'.

I have written this before on another thread... I strongly feel that the cabal has overplayed it's hand. This description by Pie'n'eal only reinforces this opinion.

We, of the 'lower levels' only need worry about what WE are doing. Turn Away from the machinations of these 'elite', in both body and Spirit, and look Within for true Guidance.

Matthew 6:22 & 23
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness."

So... if you wish to 'dwell in darkness', listen to those who wish to twist your thinking to 'darkness', for that will keep you looking Outward, In Fear.

If you wish to 'Live in Light', ( in Unity, Peace and Love) look Inward and Let Thine Eye Be Single (meditate) to realize Our Power, which is THE POWER.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Well....that should do the job:juggle::noidea::tape2::boink:................................................:peace:

crested-duck
23rd July 2012, 10:30
it's a bloody good "guess"

individuals are responsible for individual actions

this is why the chain of command in armies , even if acting under orders individuals are still responsible for thier own actions

"INSUBORDINATION" is the only answer to combating the ass-clowns in charge of the pyramid......Rob

Tony
23rd July 2012, 10:36
....or dancing!

xBHCQHzJt9o

Maia Gabrial
23rd July 2012, 15:28
Pie'n'eal,
Did you know that if someone loses a feather during a ceremony, they will stop the whole thing and find out who lost it? I witnessed this at a pow wow.... Just thought I'd mention this....

Tony
24th July 2012, 10:16
Back to the contamination of space or blood lines.

The elite think of themselves as pure. But this purity is only to do with their space and their blood, which entails YOU taking our space and our blood. This mean you are contaminated.

What you do not realise is that this the contamination of your minds, nobody can de-contaminate your mind but you.

The point is, we have the ability to de-contaminate our minds, can you?

If you need any help just ask,
Tony

crested-duck
24th July 2012, 11:58
It's a never ending challenge/battle against a continueous attack from the oligarchical system in control of civilization at this time.....The RCC-The Royal Family-The military----those are the 3 points of the pyramid that support and enforce/give authority to each other to claim superiority and the right to rule over humanity.....once understood,you are officially de-contaminated and fully aware.....Rob

Spiral
24th July 2012, 14:56
Tony, you have made a very astute observation as to a huge loophole in the laws of Karma, this is unfortunately for us completely true, if they fool us into doing "wrong" we carry the can.

There is a law above karma, it applies to Masters, however as they are not Ascended beings that doesn't apply to them either.

This is why in most belief systems etc out side Christianity the 'devil' is a trickster, and not "evil" which is a mistaken & childish concept created to keep our minds in bonds of fear.

Not that there aren't dark entities & some really wicked people, but they aren't gods are they ? They have to swindle & steal everything they want as they can't "create".

Anyway back to the Pyramid, there is an Occult maxim;

As Above, so Below.

This also works in reverse, if they bring forth a pyramid based on principles contrary to Universal Law, then a counter pyramid of Light will, or rather has come into effect.