PDA

View Full Version : The Shift Is Happening Before Our Very Eyes!

Bomack
14th August 2010, 07:18
We may not have noticed, but our children HAVE been paying attention.

VALEDICTORIAN SPEAKS OUT AGAINST SCHOOLING

The saddest part is that the majority of students don't have the opportunity to reflect as I did. The majority of students are put through the same brainwashing techniques in order to create a complacent labor force working in the interest of large corporations and secretive government. [...] We are the new future, and we are not going to let tradition stand.

Watch to the end . . . And feel PROUD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4tdMsg3ts

Wood
14th August 2010, 17:32
Thank you for sharing it!
It is good to be here and now, and to be part of the shift.

Beth
14th August 2010, 17:43
Good stuff Bomack, great find. Let's hope there's many more kids out there just like that!

Arpheus
14th August 2010, 18:08
I came across that article in written form a couple of months or so ago,i never knew there was also a video about it hehe,thank you for sharing this,this girl got it right!!

Snowbird
15th August 2010, 04:28
In what city/state is that?

Bomack
15th August 2010, 04:51
In what city/state is that?

Hi Snowbird,

The full transcript of her speech is posted on LewRockwell.com

Valedictorian Speaks Out Against Schooling in Graduation Speech

The following speech was delivered by top of the class student Erica Goldson during the graduation ceremony at Coxsackie-Athens High School on June 25, 2010

Coxsackie-Athens High School is in New York, NY

Thanks!

Bob

sjkted
15th August 2010, 06:02
Wow. I read the text version and I wasn't convinced it was a real speech. I tend to believe it now.

--sjkted

FrankoL
15th August 2010, 13:03
This is what I am waiting for. I hope for more.

Thank you for posting this. I feel so good.

Elly
15th August 2010, 14:56
Thanks Bomack. So refreshing and uplifting. Such a change, for example, from the movie Eclipse's appalling Valedictorian speech : "(...) This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill.(...)" I was wondering if the youth was given any opportunity of developing critical thinking in this world. So there is hope.

jimmer
16th August 2010, 15:05
a shout-out from the sausage factory.

did you watch the adult male behind the speaker?
he looked like he couldn't wait for her to be done.
could that have been the school's principal?
wow.

Bomack
16th August 2010, 17:54
a shout-out from the sausage factory.

did you watch the adult male behind the speaker?
he looked like he couldn't wait for her to be done.
could that have been the school's principal?
wow.

Hi jimmer,

My observations: The first time I watched this video I was only watching and listening to her, and as the speech progressed I practically went into shock! I couldn't believe what I was hearing coming from this young lady! It was totally unexpected! As I watched I just knew that someone was going to come up to the podium and interrupt her, and frankly I was a bit surprised when that did not happen.

The second time I watched it I listened more closely, but I also payed more attention to the people around her. Yes there were a few people that were 'fidgety' like they just wanted to get it over with. But you'll see that at any speech/lecture/seminar. But it also appeared to me that most of the audience was very attentive and supportive. Even the adults (teachers?) cheered her.

I'm fairly certain that her speech was peer-reviewed and then approved by the school administration/graduation coordinators because events such as this are planned, which makes it all the more interesting, surprising, and exciting!

jimmer
16th August 2010, 18:14
I do wonder if her speech in it's entirety was 'peer reviewed.'

I heard of other commencement speeches delivering such a broadside.

her thoughts condemn the institution and proprietors of that institution.

pretty powerful stuff, nonetheless.

daledo
5th February 2011, 06:42
Someone (sorry didn't look them up) on the Charles thread mentioned about the average age was 40-50 on this forum. I watched this video months ago and had to post it for an inspiration to the youth of today and to let the older folks know that the second or third wave is going to be strong. This is a must see speech for EVERYONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4tdMsg3ts

Pheir
5th February 2011, 11:23
That was awesome. My husband is a school teacher and the teachers have no idea that they are trapped in a matrix too.

As Jordan Maxwell says "the state gets what the state pays for"

Mr54
5th February 2011, 12:10
Wow bless her! Was indeed awesome Pheir, having also worked in education for a few years I can heartily agree with everything she said. It actually made me ill doing so, trying to reconcile my worthy intentions with what appeared to be a conscious system designed to make things worse. Teachers do want to teach and keep doing what they do for perhaps that few minutes per day or week when they can truly connect and attempt to guide. However the continuous system of testing grading and judgment has put on the teachers such a weight of pressure that they find it hard to do so and extremely stressful.

A powerful memory I have from my time training to be a teacher involves my head of department who wasn't a bad guy. We were teaching post 16 media studies and he had identified by means of statistics a student who although they probably would not fail the course were going to get a poor grade which would adversely affect his own numbers. I was present in the student meeting when he basically told her she was going to fail and therefore she was not welcome. This was an ugly scene for all involved for obvious reasons and I'm sure that we all had trouble sleeping that night. This type of psychological terrorism is common in the current schooling system and believe me when I say that it effects all, students and teachers.

Well I'm happy to say that he did a similar thing to me a couple of months later when I was struggling to cope with my workload coupled with the trauma of my father dying. I suppose that if I've ever actually had an OBE that would be the closest, the psychic shock of being on the other side of the fence as it were did make me feel like I was viewing the event from outside my body. Took a while for me to get over but I can see now that it was for the best.

Hopefully this little story will give you an idea of why this video hit a cord in me.

Peace!

mondaze
5th February 2011, 12:18
this should be shown in every school!

daledo
5th February 2011, 14:13
Wow bless her! Was indeed awesome Pheir, having also worked in education for a few years I can heartily agree with everything she said. It actually made me ill doing so, trying to reconcile my worthy intentions with what appeared to be a conscious system designed to make things worse. Teachers do want to teach and keep doing what they do for perhaps that few minutes per day or week when they can truly connect and attempt to guide. However the continuous system of testing grading and judgment has put on the teachers such a weight of pressure that they find it hard to do so and extremely stressful.

A powerful memory I have from my time training to be a teacher involves my head of department who wasn't a bad guy. We were teaching post 16 media studies and he had identified by means of statistics a student who although they probably would not fail the course were going to get a poor grade which would adversely affect his own numbers. I was present in the student meeting when he basically told her she was going to fail and therefore she was not welcome. This was an ugly scene for all involved for obvious reasons and I'm sure that we all had trouble sleeping that night. This type of psychological terrorism is common in the current schooling system and believe me when I say that it effects all, students and teachers.

Well I'm happy to say that he did a similar thing to me a couple of months later when I was struggling to cope with my workload coupled with the trauma of my father dying. I suppose that if I've ever actually had an OBE that would be the closest, the psychic shock of being on the other side of the fence as it were did make me feel like I was viewing the event from outside my body. Took a while for me to get over but I can see now that it was for the best.

Hopefully this little story will give you an idea of why this video hit a cord in me.

Peace!

Hello Mr54,
I am glad you enjoyed this video. Every student and teacher today needs to see this. The system is not working out the way it should. There is too many standardized tests... designed to make the students think like they want them to. If this student would have spoke out sooner she would have not been in the position to make this speech. I come from a family where it was not an option to go to college it was which one was I going to. My mom and her 2 brothers were teachers... all retired now because teaching has become too political. Good teachers are forced out of the system and are replaced with the younger sheeple ones. Most do not think about this and only think about the students. There are teachers that want to make changes but can't because their jobs are at stake if they do. As long as the students understand that they have to kiss some arse to make it through but at the same time with the understanding that it is rigged... against the free thinkers. The system in place today does not want free thinking from students or teachers. Education is the key component of TPTB to keep people held under their cloak.

Post this video on your social networking sites and make this go viral.

Lord Sidious
5th February 2011, 15:22

Peace!

Unfortunately for us, it is usually something traumatic that is required for us to get the jolt we need to got onto another path, one more fulfilling and ''real'' than what we had.
Being able to look back and realise that it was for the best is good.

grannyfranny100
5th February 2011, 15:32
Wow, this is so true and was true years ago (i'm in my sixties). Hopefully every teacher, principal and school board will see and hear this and start to fight the system.

Granny Franny

Chicodoodoo
5th February 2011, 17:00
Awesome! Gerald Celente has been the most vocal that I've heard along these same lines. Our educational system is a reflection of our world in general -- rather than empowering us, it is crippling us. There is an unseen hand guiding this, and I believe the root problem is the secretive but well-organized sociopaths that dominate the human control structure. They don't want the public to be educated and aware, they don't want ALL knowledge to be widely available and freely shared, and they don't want to ever step down. We've got a big problem in front of us, but do we have the knowledge and the awareness to realize it?

rolodge
5th February 2011, 17:45
I believe more and more, if not the majority, of people are becoming aware of this problem with our old educational systems. It has never really undergone significant innovation to make it more applicable to our current times and current problems. This educational system only benefits the old people and the old system.

We can start by not pointing the fingers at anyone. Let us instead be grateful to the old folks for if no problems were first created by an old system, then we can not move forward. It will also give the ones responsible ... a relatively graceful exit ... but not a total exit since we need everyone to build a new system. No one should ever get left behind.

I propose that we mold the new educational system to build learning around living human values that we can take through many levels of our lives. We center on these values as I believe that real or genuine values can create related values and virtues that in turn create/or help reveal skills that we have never dreamed we had all this time.

Example... if we center on the value of Love ... I can say I can love a dog if I feed and pat my dog with all my heart as a kid... but when I become an adult, I may choose to do bigger stuff as taking care of all the dogs and animals in the world (just an exaggerated example)... in that case I may need to develop the value of Fortitude, Restraint, and Order ... that is if I was really serious in developing the value of Love inside me... and if I may take that further, that may also mean I have to develop within my self the skills needed to organize, expand, plan, delegate, share, empathize, account, or other esoteric skills perhaps, etc .... meaning all the many skills that are necessary to make my goal or dream or passion come true. This will therefore signify the incorporation of skill building inside and outside the educational institution... it should take into account the kind of mind (whether be it an abstract thinker or a symbol/image thinker, etc) that the student has as well as the type of group mentality he/she clings on (like a tribal mindset, or nationalistic mindset, etc) it s just a thought from the heart that I am exploring... in fact I have been building slowly on a simple individualized lesson plan based on this simple theory and hopefully I can apply it first in my family while I am talking about it with my friends.

Here is a link to my first blog where I am also touching a little bit on the same subject. link (http://alfacebuk.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-do-we-need-part-2-aside-from-our.html)