PDA

View Full Version : Would you?? Are you gong to any OLYMPIC events??

Earth Angel
25th July 2012, 01:55
I have no interest in sports whatsoever but ...... I am wondering how many people here would go? are going?? to the Olympics.....
I wouldn't go if the tickets were free but heard some incredible pricing, some events are 2000 pounds!!!!!

:faint:

Pricing and sports aside, wondering if people would think it worth the 'risk'......of being there if /when something happens

TargeT
25th July 2012, 02:02
The olympics are a Genetic farming racket, it takes the most physicaly capable on the planet, takes blood samples from all of them (for "drug" testing...). I'm not sure what's done with the blood but I would bet it's not just drug testing.

Plus the events are all pretty boring (IMO).. No, I wouldn't go & would see it as an intrusion into my life (much like the winter olympics in Utah were at the time...)

Ultima Thule
25th July 2012, 05:22
I am not going, I have friends though who are competing in the olympics. Samples are taken from up to half of the athletes, not all. They are kept for 8 years for retrospective analysis, if needed. The samples are sealed and secured, at first moment by the athlete - the process is under very much scrutiny from the first moment and the quantities of the samples are under scrutiny every step of the way as a certain amount is needed to be able to conduct the tests again if needed. I think that "they" would not have to resort to this much difficulty in obtaining dna - especially if "they" are so well advanced in genetic technology as "they" many times are rumored to be. I am not quite willing to buy the genetic farming racket idea, at least with no proof.

UT