PDA

View Full Version : COBRA: Explosion of Light - July 26, 2012

StarDust
26th July 2012, 19:40
http://2012portal.blogspot.com

Explosion of Light

We are slowly approaching the Event horizon. The Event horizon is the exit point of the black hole of quarantine Earth. When we exit the black hole, there will be an explosion of Light.

This means an end of quarantine status for planet Earth and end of darkness in this universe.

The quarantine was created by the dark forces 26,000 years ago and NOT by the Galactic Confederation. The Confederation would never lock up human race on an isolated planet.

What maintains the quarantine is quantum anomaly . Quantum anomaly is a distortion of time-space continuum on quantum level (called “error” in ancient gnostic texts). Quantum anomaly presents a difficulty for positive ET travel technologies. Positive ETs are not gods, they have their own limitations. Else they would liberate humanity long time ago.

The main structure that keeps humanity in tihrd dimension are etheric implants. They form a network of black hole wormholes that was created by the Archons 26,000 years ago and strengthened with Magdalenian Archons invasion 16,000 years ago. Those black holes contain reptilians and their technology on etheric plane and they are being intensively purified by the Light forces right now. Etheric and astral black holes also contain a dark sepia ink elemental essence. That ink-like essence is what people call darkness because it absorbs etheric / astral light. When this ink is completely removed there will be an explosion of Light on non-physical planes.

By keeping the implants inside strong etheric electromagnetic fields eternity loops are created. Eternity loops are distortions of space-time continuum that give an impression that quarantine will last forever. Nothing could be further from the truth. The quarantine will be dissolved immediately when those electromagnetic fields are switched off and the Archons operating them are removed.

Another main structure is a special Archon technology on the etheric plane. They are projection chambers that project certain images / emotional states that are not ours on our outer auric membrane. So other people feel this projected image and not our true state. This is the source of most conflicts / projections in human relationships. When this technology is removed, people will suddenly find much more harmony in their relationships.

The last main factor of the quarantine is the ordinary (mundane) reality. This reality system is an artificial creation of the Cabal and most people buy into this reality frame without questioning it. The Cabal spends about three billion dollars daily to keep the illusion of the ordinary reality running. It does this by suppressing all real UFO evidence and free energy technologies and by maintaining 5-9 job slavery for humanity. You can transcend the ordinary reality frame by adopting shamanic point of view of creating your own reality. By consciously creating your own reality bubble you help disitegrating the quarantine.

There is a special joint operation of the Resistance Movement, the Pleiadians and other positive ET races that dismantles the quarantine. I will be able to report more on this operation when certain conditions are met.

August and September are months of much background activity, but immediate results may not be visible. I suggest everybody to remain patient and calm within this time period, especially in September with another Uranus / Pluto square.

For those concerned with the Olympics false flag event, there is no reason to be afraid. All activities of the Cabal around the Olympics are closely monitored by the Resistance Movement. It is extremely unlikely that any major negative event will happen then.

Finefeather
26th July 2012, 22:01
If you are going to believe this, then all l can say is......knock yourself out......You have the right to believe what you want to believe, no one on this planet, or off it for that matter, can stop you. But l think you are much more intelligent than that and you just want us to comment on this.
So here is my accessment of this message: Garbage! They obviously forgot they were addressing real people here and not the first graders.
I always said: "too much star wars was gonna ruin their minds one day" :)

marielle
26th July 2012, 22:16
I'm having a hard time with this. The Law of One states that the Guardians placed the quarantine:

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing
of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red
Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and
the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion
into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other
guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this
planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red
Planet had been abridged.

Basically, without quoting the whole passage, it is saying that the free will of those who incarnated here from Mars was abridged and to make sure that didn't happen any more, the quarantine was put into place.

Arpheus
26th July 2012, 22:35
Gotta love all these new agers coming out of the bazoo these days with all these made up stuff,hang on in there folks we gonna save ya all just not yet,just sit tight drink soda and eat popcorn its all good,they really enjoy making people feel powerless dont they?Yay.I must concurr with finefeather.

StarDust
27th July 2012, 00:49
I'm having a hard time with this. The Law of One states that the Guardians placed the quarantine:

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing
of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red
Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and
the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion
into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other
guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this
planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red
Planet had been abridged.

Basically, without quoting the whole passage, it is saying that the free will of those who incarnated here from Mars was abridged and to make sure that didn't happen any more, the quarantine was put into place.

And who, precisely are the 'guardians'? Ra certainly didn't go into much detail about it - there is no mention of weather or not their orientation is positive or negative.

Like most things, it depends on which point of view you are taking. From the archon's perspective, they are/were the guardians of their little slice of hell which included Gaia for one cosmic cycle until the divine feminine returned.

I wouldn't over read what is being stated as I think it is only intended to provide some historical background and little more. Like all 3rd Density beings, COBRA is still human and thus living/seeing/understanding within the distortion. Any such info, from my perspective, is an interesting footnote and little more.

Gotta love all these new agers coming out of the bazoo these days with all these made up stuff,hang on in there folks we gonna save ya all just not yet,just sit tight drink soda and eat popcorn its all good,they really enjoy making people feel powerless dont they?Yay.I must concurr with finefeather.

I guess they grew tired of waiting for the "old agers" to save them….LOL… ;)

If you are going to believe this, then all l can say is......knock yourself out......You have the right to believe what you want to believe, no one on this planet, or off it for that matter, can stop you. But l think you are much more intelligent than that and you just want us to comment on this.
So here is my accessment of this message: Garbage! They obviously forgot they were addressing real people here and not the first graders.

The COBRA reports are only designed to provide perspective. They are fundamentally neutral until you choose to apply meaning.

Ultima Thule
27th July 2012, 04:23
I heard that on the contrary the quarantine in fact is a trade embargo enforced by the Sirian confederation of universal Light in co-operation with Australian border control. Australians were handpicked for the job because they have animals with pouches - just as the Sirians do! Can you believe that!!! The french comic, Valerian against popular belief is not fiction but a factual storyline of the Australians working with the Sirians!

The embargo will be lifted after the Sirians are handed over the keys to Earths hyper dimensional multi geocentric grid and Graceland..

That was a joke and it is not meant to ridicule or derail this thread, but... I figure my text comes with as much basis as does Cobras. I am not saying that Cobras text is categorically wrong or hoax, but how am I or anybody else going to authenticate it? "Go within" could be a possible answer, but when I go within about Cobra, I get the same image I get from my text or Former White Hat - figment of imagination, except I think mine is a bit funny.

Seriously, can anyone of you authenticate or non-authenticate Cobra in any way?

UT

StarDust
27th July 2012, 05:50
Authentication? Nope. Like I suggested, it makes for interesting footnotes until it can be verified or denounced in time.

intruth
27th July 2012, 14:30
I read John Kettler's site everyday. Sunfire who answers e-mails on his site has said Cobra is a Cabal disinfo agent at least twice. Here is one of her responses:

Sunfire says:

July 18, 2012 at 8:43 am

Peter,

I understood precisely what you said, my answer/reply above still stands. And, btw it was COBRA that said that, and he is known to be a Cabal disinformationist agent among the ET/EDs and their allies.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It disturbs me that Lady Dragon reports on Drake's shows that she talks to Cobra so now he is lumped in with the IMO credible resistance movement sources. It gives him undue? credibility. I view his posts skeptically and look for verification.

Finefeather
27th July 2012, 16:24

The COBRA reports are only designed to provide perspective. They are fundamentally neutral until you choose to apply meaning.

Hullo StarDust, hope you are well today :)
There is nothing neutral about someone telling me I was trapped in 3D for the last 26000 years. How would that be possible just for starters?
If I, or anybody, was trapped in 3D for 26000 years, by now we would really be way passed the decay stage and certainly just a pile of dust. For the last 26000 years millions of people have lived and died, and dying means the, lets call it soul, has gone back to our temporary home in the upper astral realms. I know this because I have worked in those realms for around 40 years now and I can assure you with absolutely no doubt that everyone who has died in the last 26000 years is well and either back in another body, doing exactly what is needed for their growth, or playing games and having great fun in the higher astral realms.

'Cobra', (by the way this is not a person but a group acronym according to their website, but it is probably one guy having the time of his life fooling the ignorant) has actually got no idea how the universe works, he has built a star wars type story which is capturing the imagination and awe of those who are unable to recognise the errors he makes in his ridiculous articles.

Lets me give one bit of proof that what he says is pure nonsense:
Going back to his idea of us been held hostage/quarantined for the last 26000 years.....if this is correct then there should have been, not one person, in the last 26000 years who have achieved ascension or full enlightenment......ok?
Here is a list of known people, some are household names, who have achieved this state. http://www.ascension-research.org/masters-angels.html

Lastly, he has very little idea of what an Archon is, it has been researched and speculated on for ages and only the guardians of our race and ascended beings know the truth about it. All I can say about the Archons is that they are Dark forces which are a necessary part of our growth and form the catalyst which drives us onward to seek the upliftment of the human spirit. Here is a piece quoted from the writings of the Ascended Master DK.

The Forces of Darkness are powerful energies, working to preserve that which is ancient and material; hence they are pre-eminently the forces of crystallization, of form preservation, of the attractiveness of matter, and of the lure of that which is existent in the form life of the three worlds. They consequently block deliberately the inflow of that which is new and life-giving; they work to prevent the understanding of that which is of the New Age; they endeavor to preserve that which is familiar and old, to counteract the effects of the oncoming culture and civilization, to bring blindness to the peoples and to feed steadily the existing fires of hate, of separateness, of criticism and of cruelty. These forces, as far as the intelligent peoples of the world are concerned, work insidiously and cloak their effort in fair words, leading even disciples to express hatred of persons and ideologies, fostering the hidden seeds of hatred found in many human beings. They fan to fury the fear and hate of the world in an effort to preserve that which is old and make the unknown appear undesirable, and they hold back the forces of evolution and of progress for their own ends. These ends are as inscrutable to you as are the plans of the Ruler of Shamballa.

These are forces which it is well for you to recognize as existing, but there is little that you, as individuals or as groups, can do about them beyond seeing to it that there is nothing in you which could make you - unimportant as you are - a focal point for their efforts or an agent for the distribution of their peculiar type of energy - the energy of focused and directed hate, of separation, of fear and pride. With them we who are connected directly with the Hierarchy have to deal, but you can aid more than you know through the regulation of thoughts and ideas, through the cultivation of a loving spirit and through the general use of the Great Invocation.

Love to you and all :)

StarDust
28th July 2012, 01:16
I read John Kettler's site everyday. Sunfire who answers e-mails on his site has said Cobra is a Cabal disinfo agent at least twice. Here is one of her responses:

Sunfire says:

July 18, 2012 at 8:43 am

Peter,

I understood precisely what you said, my answer/reply above still stands. And, btw it was COBRA that said that, and he is known to be a Cabal disinformationist agent among the ET/EDs and their allies.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It disturbs me that Lady Dragon reports on Drake's shows that she talks to Cobra so now he is lumped in with the IMO credible resistance movement sources. It gives him undue? credibility. I view his posts skeptically and look for verification.

I am aware of Sunfire's opinion about COBRA. However, I prefer to look at all sides and discern for myself what information is or is not disinformation. All good disinformation contains nuggets of truth to provide cover. I never dismiss something at the wholesale level just because one person, no matter how much I respect their opinion, says so. Again, COBRA's reports are being offered for inspection and nothing more from my perspective. It is up to the individual to discern for themselves what is fact and what is fiction.

Bill Ryan
28th July 2012, 01:24
-------

Beyond nonsense.

David Trd1
28th July 2012, 01:47
-------

Beyond nonsense.

agreed.very succinct bill:biggrin:

StarDust
28th July 2012, 01:51
Hullo StarDust, hope you are well today :)

Thank you. I am well today:)

There is nothing neutral about someone telling me I was trapped in 3D for the last 26000 years. How would that be possible just for starters?

My perspective is that EVERYTHING is fundamentally neutral in that I choose what to react to or not react to. This is my choice. If it were not fundamentally neutral, then everyone would have the same or similar reaction which is statistically improbable for 99.99999…..% of the information presented on this site and others.

I chose to have no reaction one way or the other which better serves my gestalt view of what is transpiring at this time. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being a flat-lined heart beat to 10 being pack your bags, we're in for a wild ride, I would rate this information as a 2 - it is aligned with my very basic understanding of Gaia's history but also has no impact on much if it is wrong.

Since it has virtually no impact on my daily life, I choose not to get overly excited about it. No one is holding a gun to my head to hold space for this report and thus the impact on my life from my perspective is virtually non-existent.

How you choose to react to anything is precisely that, your choice. You have been provided the message with the choice to neither discard it or provide it with energy/meaning that is unique unto you for your own reasons/growth/non-growth.

If I, or anybody, was trapped in 3D for 26000 years, by now we would really be way passed the decay stage and certainly just a pile of dust. For the last 26000 years millions of people have lived and died, and dying means the, lets call it soul, has gone back to our temporary home in the upper astral realms. I know this because I have worked in those realms for around 40 years now and I can assure you with absolutely no doubt that everyone who has died in the last 26000 years is well and either back in another body, doing exactly what is needed for their growth, or playing games and having great fun in the higher astral realms.

This is quite the interesting perspective you have provided. I don't recall COBRA going into that level of detail about those who have incarnated here and continue to reincarnate on Gaia.

S/he certainly did not assert that anyone has been here in physical form for 26K years straight - thus being subject to potential decay to the point of becoming dust.

For those who have been trapped in a multitude of incarnational cycles here, perhaps they might feel differently on the subject. I don't know and I certainly do not speak for COBRA; so perhaps this is an issue you should take up with that entity on his/her site.

I can only speak for myself and speak from experience that not all beings have been trapped here lifetime after lifetime. I agree with you in part in that some incarnates like myself have only been here a handful of times for very specific missions. Again, I can only speak for myself but I know that this is only my third incarnation over a 20,000+ year time span.

'Cobra', (by the way this is not a person but a group acronym according to their website, but it is probably one guy having the time of his life fooling the ignorant) has actually got no idea how the universe works, he has built a star wars type story which is capturing the imagination and awe of those who are unable to recognise the errors he makes in his ridiculous articles.

Perhaps you are right or perhaps you are wrong. I have no emotional ties to COBRA's reports and merely see them as possible pieces to an intricate puzzle and nothing more. Since they have no impact on my immediate life, I prefer to file them under the banner of "curiosity" and let time tell what was true and what was false.

Lets me give one bit of proof that what he says is pure nonsense:
Going back to his idea of us been held hostage/quarantined for the last 26000 years.....if this is correct then there should have been, not one person, in the last 26000 years who have achieved ascension or full enlightenment......ok?
Here is a list of known people, some are household names, who have achieved this state. http://www.ascension-research.org/masters-angels.html

Proof? Are you really suggesting that you have definitive "proof" about terran incarnated ascended beings aside from stories as some sort of empirical evidence? Get real! For that line to have any credence, at a minimum, you would have to have lived here consistently for the past 26,000 years and have known every being as some sort of attendance taker. Let it suffice to say that nothing can be proven or disproven from the current perspective with regard to COBRA's assertions. I do believe that there are beings that can account for this, but they are certainly not incarnated as human at this or any other time.

Lastly, he has very little idea of what an Archon is, it has been researched and speculated on for ages and only the guardians of our race and ascended beings know the truth about it. All I can say about the Archons is that they are Dark forces which are a necessary part of our growth and form the catalyst which drives us onward to seek the upliftment of the human spirit. Here is a piece quoted from the writings of the Ascended Master DK.

The Forces of Darkness are powerful energies, working to preserve that which is ancient and material; hence they are pre-eminently the forces of crystallization, of form preservation, of the attractiveness of matter, and of the lure of that which is existent in the form life of the three worlds. They consequently block deliberately the inflow of that which is new and life-giving; they work to prevent the understanding of that which is of the New Age; they endeavor to preserve that which is familiar and old, to counteract the effects of the oncoming culture and civilization, to bring blindness to the peoples and to feed steadily the existing fires of hate, of separateness, of criticism and of cruelty. These forces, as far as the intelligent peoples of the world are concerned, work insidiously and cloak their effort in fair words, leading even disciples to express hatred of persons and ideologies, fostering the hidden seeds of hatred found in many human beings. They fan to fury the fear and hate of the world in an effort to preserve that which is old and make the unknown appear undesirable, and they hold back the forces of evolution and of progress for their own ends. These ends are as inscrutable to you as are the plans of the Ruler of Shamballa.

These are forces which it is well for you to recognize as existing, but there is little that you, as individuals or as groups, can do about them beyond seeing to it that there is nothing in you which could make you - unimportant as you are - a focal point for their efforts or an agent for the distribution of their peculiar type of energy - the energy of focused and directed hate, of separation, of fear and pride. With them we who are connected directly with the Hierarchy have to deal, but you can aid more than you know through the regulation of thoughts and ideas, through the cultivation of a loving spirit and through the general use of the Great Invocation.

I don't give much thought to arcons aside from acknowledging their potential role in this sector of space. Perhaps you are correct or not. I don't know and honestly don't care. This sounds like a discussion you should engage with COBRA directly.

StarDust
28th July 2012, 01:55
-------

Beyond nonsense.

Spoken like a true cynic.

Bill Ryan
28th July 2012, 02:32
-------

Beyond nonsense.

Spoken like a true cynic.

Spoken like a true acolyte. :)

StarDust
28th July 2012, 02:49
Being a non-religious person, I find that comment to be quite curious. One can follow a train of thought without being a follower. It's called research Bill - presenting information for others to dissect without forming an opinion since the picture is incomplete. I don't speak for COBRA and do not defend his/her opinion about anything. And when I call "nonsense" on anything at least I have the good sense to provide some level of reasoning behind my conclusion.

Bill Ryan
28th July 2012, 04:11
when I call "nonsense" on anything at least I have the good sense to provide some level of reasoning behind my conclusion.

That's absolutely fair enough. Please forgive my shooting from the hip. :) I do respect your sincerity.

However, I do despair of this kind of stuff, which many people swallow wholeheartedly. Here's why, and I guess I need to dissect this.

(But it's not at all easy to do that! Some of it is a bit like trying to dissect Jabberwocky (http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html).)

We are slowly approaching the Event horizon.

No, we're not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon

The Event horizon is the exit point of the black hole of quarantine Earth. When we exit the black hole, there will be an explosion of Light.

The Earth is not in a black hole. (If it was, (a) we'd not be here in any form other than a super-dense collapsed nuclear state, and (b) we could not leave it.)

This means an end of quarantine status for planet Earth and end of darkness in this universe.

Even granting some kind of sense to the claims above -- which are certainly scientific nonsense -- why does this mean "end of quarantine status for planet Earth and the end of darkness in this universe"?

Planet Earth may have been quarantined (Camelot's own Henry Deacon speculated that this may have been the reason for the existence of the Van Allen Belt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt)) -- but whether this quarantine has been broken (or lifted), or not, it's certainly not the end of darkness in the universe.

(Of interest, 'Charles' told me that the quarantine had been broken -- because we had stumbled on ET technology in 1947, something that had never been expected or intended.)

The quarantine was created by the dark forces 26,000 years ago and NOT by the Galactic Confederation. The Confederation would never lock up human race on an isolated planet.

What maintains the quarantine is quantum anomaly . Quantum anomaly is a distortion of time-space continuum on quantum level (called “error” in ancient gnostic texts). Quantum anomaly presents a difficulty for positive ET travel technologies.

I can't comment on this as it is very unclear what "quantum anomaly" means.

Positive ETs are not gods, they have their own limitations. Else they would liberate humanity long time ago.

That is true.

The main structure that keeps humanity in third dimension are etheric implants.

Yes, to quite some degree this is true.

They form a network of black hole wormholes that was created by the Archons 26,000 years ago and strengthened with Magdalenian Archons invasion 16,000 years ago. Those black holes contain reptilians and their technology on etheric plane and they are being intensively purified by the Light forces right now. Etheric and astral black holes also contain a dark sepia ink elemental essence. That ink-like essence is what people call darkness because it absorbs etheric / astral light. When this ink is completely removed there will be an explosion of Light on non-physical planes.

Hard to critique! (More Jabberwocky.) I'd love it if the "black holes" contained reptilians. Because then, they'd never be able to escape.

By keeping the implants inside strong etheric electromagnetic fields eternity loops are created. Eternity loops are distortions of space-time continuum that give an impression that quarantine will last forever. Nothing could be further from the truth. The quarantine will be dissolved immediately when those electromagnetic fields are switched off and the Archons operating them are removed.

I *think* I get what's meant here. But this is science fantasy (at best). It sounds like the plot for a bad movie, the premise of which requires all suspension of scientific understanding.

Another main structure is a special Archon technology on the etheric plane. They are projection chambers that project certain images / emotional states that are not ours on our outer auric membrane. So other people feel this projected image and not our true state. This is the source of most conflicts / projections in human relationships. When this technology is removed, people will suddenly find much more harmony in their relationships.

Yes, there's some truth in that. But lifting the 'projections' is not that simple.

The last main factor of the quarantine is the ordinary (mundane) reality. This reality system is an artificial creation of the Cabal...

No, it's not. (If it was, the Cabal would have had to have been in existence for millions of lifetimes. I assume this is not what was meant.)

...and most people buy into this reality frame without questioning it.

The Cabal spends about three billion dollars daily to keep the illusion of the ordinary reality running. It does this by suppressing all real UFO evidence and free energy technologies and by maintaining 5-9 job slavery for humanity.

Yes, that's pretty much true.

You can transcend the ordinary reality frame by adopting shamanic point of view of creating your own reality. By consciously creating your own reality bubble you help disintegrating the quarantine.

Yes -- we can create our own reality, in the sense that we do not have to buy into everything we're intended and persuaded to believe.

There is a special joint operation of the Resistance Movement, the Pleiadians and other positive ET races that dismantles the quarantine. I will be able to report more on this operation when certain conditions are met.

There definitely are spiritual 'resistance movements' out there, yes.

August and September are months of much background activity, but immediate results may not be visible. I suggest everybody to remain patient and calm within this time period, especially in September with another Uranus / Pluto square.

For those concerned with the Olympics false flag event, there is no reason to be afraid. All activities of the Cabal around the Olympics are closely monitored by the Resistance Movement. It is extremely unlikely that any major negative event will happen then.

Let's hope not.

As with Drake's "mass arrests", we'll find out more sooner or later.

Christine
28th July 2012, 04:21
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

(Mod hat off!)

SilentFeathers
28th July 2012, 04:25
Hmmm? This might might get interesting :)

Christine
28th July 2012, 13:34

Or not.... checking in this morning and not a comment.

I think what Bill said in his rather long considered post is great food for thought. We need to exercise our powers of discernment right now. Explosions of light after being sucked through black holes with reptilians is not any where close to helpful or sane.

The nuggets of truth sprinkled in amongst the nonsense seems to keep attracting sincere people. That is why we need to keep a careful eye on these diversionary tactics that draw our energy away from the real work we need to be doing.

Christine

SilentFeathers
28th July 2012, 13:42

I think what Bill said in his rather long considered post is great food for thought. We need to exercise our powers of discernment right now. Explosions of light after being sucked through black holes with reptilians is not any where close to helpful or sane.

The nuggets of truth sprinkled in amongst the nonsense seems to keep attracting sincere people. That is why we need to keep a careful eye on these diversionary tactics that draw our energy away from the real work we need to be doing.

Christine

I was surprised to see no comments in this thread too this morning, thought for sure Stardust would respond with a dissection and explanation! :)

No disrespect intended towards Stardust, it was just my expectation and "guess" through past observations of the "spunk of stardust".

modwiz
28th July 2012, 13:57
Once Cobra mentioned Assange as a person of integrity, I have tuned out almost completely. I like to keep an open mind and read what is passing for conceptual currency, to keep my finger on the pulse of this community. I now skim, speed read, basically ignore what Cobra has to say. Assange is very useful for 'depth' readings. Like 9/11 and JFK.

Sebastion
28th July 2012, 13:57
One thing is for certain, Stardust will give you all the exercise you ever wanted or needed in that department........

Christine

intruth
28th July 2012, 14:02
Sunfire says Cobra is connected to some other very dark bad groups:

Sunfire says:

July 27, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Michael G.

Cobra is a EU-CABAL Disinfo Agent, and connected to some other very bad dark groups. His game is releasing just enough truth to draw people in and keep ‘em there, but buries it with so much disinformation they never figure out what is really going on.

StarDust
28th July 2012, 18:49
I was surprised to see no comments in this thread too this morning, thought for sure Stardust would respond with a dissection and explanation! :)

No disrespect intended towards Stardust, it was just my expectation and "guess" through past observations of the "spunk of stardust".

With all due respect for those who virtually live on this forum, I do have a life (and fairly busy career) outside of alternative media forums even though I am afforded more time than most to post replies from time to time. As for the current discussion, the delayed response was due to the fact that the opening ceremonies for the Olympics were being broadcast on tape delay here in the states. I will respond to Bill's expansion of his views in due time; although it is unlikely to elicit the fireworks you may have been hoping for.

the_vast_mystery
28th July 2012, 21:11
Once Cobra mentioned Assange as a person of integrity, I have tuned out almost completely. I like to keep an open mind and read what is passing for conceptual currency, to keep my finger on the pulse of this community. I now skim, speed read, basically ignore what Cobra has to say now. Assange is very useful for 'depth' readings. Like 9/11 and JFK.

Agreed, if you actually try to look more at the person rather than at what they're doing it's obvious Assange is doing this entirely for his own ego. It doesn't mean that he's not inadvertently providing us a great service but that we're getting anything worthwhile from him is entirely a happy coincidence.

Similarly while the "rape" charges against him are probably trumped up to be used as a cudgel to get him to the USA they still do reveal that he showed a callous disregard towards the two women he was with and performed acts that still indicate a sort of chauvinism in his character.

But the biggest way to know that Assange isn't doing this out of any sort of integrity is that he knowingly withheld files he had collected on the TBTF banks despite announcing he had the information well ahead of time, giving their PR firms ample notice to prepare spin PR campaigns. It actually took Anonymous hackers to literally steal the files from wikileaks and leak it themselves before the material became public; by then however it was already too late for them to be used to create mass outrage at the banks and their practices. I remember it gave me the distinct feeling that Assange was just pursuing some egotistical vendetta against the U.S. Government while letting the other (and currently more powerful) half of the corruption equation, the banks, get a free pass.

SilentFeathers
28th July 2012, 21:19

With all due respect for those who virtually live on this forum, I do have a life (and fairly busy career) outside of alternative media forums even though I am afforded more time than most to post replies from time to time. As for the current discussion, the delayed response was due to the fact that the opening ceremonies for the Olympics were being broadcast on tape delay here in the states. I will respond to Bill's expansion of his views in due time; although it is unlikely to elicit the fireworks you may have been hoping for.

Your posts often times seem to have a spark or some fireworks to them :) Looking forward to your response to Bill's post.

gripreaper
30th July 2012, 02:03
I thought we were just passing through the Photon Belt and that would create an energetic pull, while some big planet is coming in from deep space and might also influence this planet into a pole reversal, and now we have to worry about falling into a black hole?

Why can't planets just orbit in solar systems like they used to? Why has this thread grown deftly silent?

ThePythonicCow
30th July 2012, 02:17
I thought we were just passing through the Photon Belt and that would create an energetic pull, while some big planet is coming in from deep space and might also influence this planet into a pole reversal, and now we have to worry about falling into a black hole?

Why can't planets just orbit in solar systems like they used to? Why has this thread grown deftly silent?
These catastrophe schedules remind me of software schedules when I was in that business ... almost always "pretty soon now", sometimes even with specific dates.

StarDust
30th July 2012, 19:14
when I call "nonsense" on anything at least I have the good sense to provide some level of reasoning behind my conclusion.

That's absolutely fair enough. Please forgive my shooting from the hip. :) I do respect your sincerity.

However, I do despair of this kind of stuff, which many people swallow wholeheartedly. Here's why, and I guess I need to dissect this.

(But it's not at all easy to do that! Some of it is a bit like trying to dissect Jabberwocky (http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html).)

We are slowly approaching the Event horizon.

No, we're not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon

The Event horizon is the exit point of the black hole of quarantine Earth. When we exit the black hole, there will be an explosion of Light.

The Earth is not in a black hole. (If it was, (a) we'd not be here in any form other than a super-dense collapsed nuclear state, and (b) we could not leave it.)

Even granting some kind of sense to the claims above -- which are certainly scientific nonsense -- why does this mean "end of quarantine status for planet Earth and the end of darkness in this universe"?

Planet Earth may have been quarantined (Camelot's own Henry Deacon speculated that this may have been the reason for the existence of the Van Allen Belt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt)) -- but whether this quarantine has been broken (or lifted), or not, it's certainly not the end of darkness in the universe.

(Of interest, 'Charles' told me that the quarantine had been broken -- because we had stumbled on ET technology in 1947, something that had never been expected or intended.)

What maintains the quarantine is quantum anomaly . Quantum anomaly is a distortion of time-space continuum on quantum level (called “error” in ancient gnostic texts). Quantum anomaly presents a difficulty for positive ET travel technologies.

I can't comment on this as it is very unclear what "quantum anomaly" means.

Positive ETs are not gods, they have their own limitations. Else they would liberate humanity long time ago.

That is true.

The main structure that keeps humanity in third dimension are etheric implants.

Yes, to quite some degree this is true.

They form a network of black hole wormholes that was created by the Archons 26,000 years ago and strengthened with Magdalenian Archons invasion 16,000 years ago. Those black holes contain reptilians and their technology on etheric plane and they are being intensively purified by the Light forces right now. Etheric and astral black holes also contain a dark sepia ink elemental essence. That ink-like essence is what people call darkness because it absorbs etheric / astral light. When this ink is completely removed there will be an explosion of Light on non-physical planes.

Hard to critique! (More Jabberwocky.) I'd love it if the "black holes" contained reptilians. Because then, they'd never be able to escape.

I *think* I get what's meant here. But this is science fantasy (at best). It sounds like the plot for a bad movie, the premise of which requires all suspension of scientific understanding.

Yes, there's some truth in that. But lifting the 'projections' is not that simple.

The last main factor of the quarantine is the ordinary (mundane) reality. This reality system is an artificial creation of the Cabal...

No, it's not. (If it was, the Cabal would have had to have been in existence for millions of lifetimes. I assume this is not what was meant.)

...and most people buy into this reality frame without questioning it.

The Cabal spends about three billion dollars daily to keep the illusion of the ordinary reality running. It does this by suppressing all real UFO evidence and free energy technologies and by maintaining 5-9 job slavery for humanity.

Yes, that's pretty much true.

You can transcend the ordinary reality frame by adopting shamanic point of view of creating your own reality. By consciously creating your own reality bubble you help disintegrating the quarantine.

Yes -- we can create our own reality, in the sense that we do not have to buy into everything we're intended and persuaded to believe.

There definitely are spiritual 'resistance movements' out there, yes.

Let's hope not.

As with Drake's "mass arrests", we'll find out more sooner or later.

Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to provide insight into your previously brief response. To a degree, this is what I would expect from someone with as much knowledge and experience as yourself. I see that you are in agreement with a majority of what has been said; so in that sense it is less than "beyond nonsense"; But I will concede that this is only splitting hairs and is primarily a semantic argument.

With that said and in regard to COBRA's report, I can see where looking at it with a literal interpretation may cause some confusion. For anyone who has been examining COBRA's storyline, s/he has spoken several times about the "Event" which seems to have some level of gravitas that is similar to Drake's "The Plan". Consequently, my take-away was not a literal interpretation, but a metaphorical one since "Event" was capitalized as a reference to the earlier storyline. Admittedly, I think it was a poorly chosen metaphor utilizing black holes and "Event" horizons since those are specific scientific terms and do not seem that applicable to Gaia's process of an energetic expansion of consciousness.

As you mentioned, only time will tell. Until that time, I find this narrative to be interesting and foot-note worthy, but nothing that I will hitch my hat to provided that it continues to have no impact on my immediate life. In that sense, I remain completely open-minded about it all and am willing to let time determine what and who were correct or incorrect.