PDA

View Full Version : People and Power - Drug Money! (video)

Deega
14th August 2010, 19:28
Hi All avalonians,

This video is about the US pharmaceutical industry where fraud and corruption seems to run through the veins.

Where there is that much money available from unquestioning patients, corruption is not only likely, it is inevitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TwdsYVHjGA&feature=player_embedded#!

All my blessings.

Deega

conk
16th August 2010, 15:46
The most vile group of people on the planet!

Deega
16th August 2010, 16:35
Hi Conk,

The Pharmaceutical Industry is grounded in the scientific, medical world within the capitalistic system. How may one influence Pharmaceutical Corporate to produced medication to keep people healthy...? My guess is that we got a long way to go...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Fredkc
17th August 2010, 23:06
Sigh.. seems to be my day for off-topic corrections...

There is nothing capitalistic about a corporation.

And it is not surprising that the last thing a corporation likes is "healthy competition". The origins of corporate entities goes back to a license granted by the king to operate a monopoly in some area, or business, to the exclusion of all other parties (The king being a major stockholder, of course).

Your nearby friendly yet "rabidly anti-corporate capitalist",
Fred :)

For more fascinatingly droll commentary on this:
Revoking Corporate Charters (http://fredsitelive.com/reference/papers/corp_charters.htm) - By Richard Grossman

wynderer
18th August 2010, 19:22
i did editorial proofreading for a top med publisher for 5 years, & stay as far away from docs & hospitals as i can -- it is very alarming to me, the numbers of humans on 'meds' worldwide -- it's not just the dumbing-down effects of the meds themselves, but the fact that they are deliberately designed to make withdrawal from them extremely difficult

a friend in Boulder had been a heroin addict & was put on the legal methadone program -- her doc decided she was taking too much -- she said that withdrawal from heroin takes only a week or so; from methadone, a couple of very painful months

withdrawal from all meds leads to temporary psychosis of one sort or another -- i wouldn't put it past the NWO to cut off all meds in certain areas of the world all at once -- half the given population would become psychotic -- creating the chaos the NWO is so fond of, out of which they create their fascist order

Deega
19th August 2010, 01:13
i did editorial proofreading for a top med publisher for 5 years, & stay as far away from docs & hospitals as i can -- it is very alarming to me, the numbers of humans on 'meds' worldwide -- it's not just the dumbing-down effects of the meds themselves, but the fact that they are deliberately designed to make withdrawal from them extremely difficult

a friend in Boulder had been a heroin addict & was put on the legal methadone program -- her doc decided she was taking too much -- she said that withdrawal from heroin takes only a week or so; from methadone, a couple of very painful months

withdrawal from all meds leads to temporary psychosis of one sort or another -- i wouldn't put it past the NWO to cut off all meds in certain areas of the world all at once -- half the given population would become psychotic -- creating the chaos the NWO is so fond of, out of which they create their fascist order

Thanks Wanderer, great post,

Hummm, not for the welfare of the people but for the dependancy, doing business on people keeping them enslaved through medication drugs...!, shameful of the Pharmaceutical!

All my blessings.

Deega

conk
19th August 2010, 15:09
Yes Fredkc, and now the SCOTUS has ruled that corporations are people, essentially. But they are not accountable in any way, as normal people are. Life suckers, blood drainers with no compassion for life or liberty.

Fredkc
19th August 2010, 15:55
Yes Fredkc, and now the SCOTUS has ruled that corporations are people, essentially. But they are not accountable in any way, as normal people are. Life suckers, blood drainers with no compassion for life or liberty.

Conk.... it's even worse than you think ;)
"People is little things". A corporation would never settle for just that.

No, what corporations have spent nearly the last 100 years at, is getting the courts to declare them citizens. They now enjoy basically every right of a citizen except one; the right to vote. We can relax about that one, though. After all, why would any corporation settle for simply one vote when they can legally buy the 536 votes that count in this country?

And I agree with you. A corporation enjoys all the "rights" of citizenship, and bears none of the responsibilities. Try talking your congressman into securing that for you (hint: 1. bring lots of money. 2. show up in an election year).

Neither can you tax a corporation, as a citizen. Whatever tax you levy is simply passed on to "consumers" (along with a lot of whining about it being bad for business, and therefore "the little guy"). And with 1 or 2 exceptions you can't jail one, either. Just try bilking people, or the government out of millions, and see if they offer you a fine no larger than what you'd spend waxing your Jet in a year. ;)

Which brings me to another observation. Perhaps indicator that "something is out of joint":
While corporations seem to have successfully made the transition from "construct" to "Citizen",
"Plain ol' people" are nowadays most often referred to in the news as "consumers".

I dislike the term consumers, myself. It seems barely one rung above another one; "Useless Eaters".

Fred

Luke
19th August 2010, 17:41
I dislike the term consumers, myself. It seems barely one rung above another one; "Useless Eaters".

I'd say "serfs"

You can have /be only what you're allowed to do where you are allowed to do. There are people or entities that can claim your life in the light of law. Same people/entities claim right to control what you ingest, how you reproduce, what tools you can posses etc. Consumer is name for serf that is forbidden to store wealth in my book.

Downside is, even serfs had obligation to work for their masters for 3 days a week in worst times. In my country , if you count all the taxes, "voluntary" premiums, retirement money you'll never see (invested on your behalf in country treasuries) .. you'll end with number of ~75%-80% of your income taken away. All in all, serfs were treated better.

My theory is, former "kings" had horizon of wielding power for at least generation. Current robber barons think in terms of 4-10 years, in some countries even less, and those numbers are going down fast. But still they kick the can, because we cant be just left alone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laissez-faire), can we?

noxon medem
19th August 2010, 21:33
- Please see "the Union", linked to here, and see if you see the parallell to this, any, subject of limited function of the official law.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#