PDA

View Full Version : "Get Out of My Nation" - Alex Jones Red Alert

Alie
26th July 2012, 23:37
I understand many on this forum don't like Alex Jones. Well I do. I understand that his delivery is extreme, but he is trying to get people OFF THE FENCE before it's too late. Whether you like (or believe) his message, he sincerely believes that our NATION IS UNDER SEIGE.

MB2KS1mBuQQ

Referee
27th July 2012, 00:00
I agree with you Alie at least he is trying to awaken the public. He is a necessary stepping stone and we all have to get along. Things are falling apart in the US. We need 100 just like him.

Cartomancer
27th July 2012, 00:32
I love this guy. Sometimes I think he's funny. When he has the ability to get really fired up but say things that are insightful and intelligent. Go Alex!!

ghostrider
27th July 2012, 00:43
alex always has passion, he wants to make a difference, yes we need 100 more like him, not satisfied with the way the world is . Make some waves and hopefully someone will notice and say hey somethings going on over there lets take a look ....

Tane Mahuta
27th July 2012, 10:42
Thanks Alie, always love the way Alex puts it across. Don't give up your weapons, my friends.

TM

RMorgan
27th July 2012, 15:16
I didnīt see the video, but I like the title.

"Get out of my nation" should be a mantra for every country around the globe which is experiencing illegal North-American military and corporate invasion, probably every country in the world.

Get out of my nation!

Raf.

Mulder
29th July 2012, 03:58
Alex is just too intense for me. I'm not a 18 year old boy who needs a "pep talk" every 5 mins. I can't bear Alex screaming down the microphone. He needs a chill-pill and then more people could listen to him.

TargeT
29th July 2012, 08:52
Thanks Alie, always love the way Alex puts it across. Don't give up your weapons, my friends.

TM

I just ordered a new holster (backhawk Serpa), gonna open carry for the rest of the summer to try and raise awareness :)