PDA

View Full Version : Attn TPTB: Ban me, but you will never silence me!

Humble Janitor
28th July 2012, 08:31
This is a fair warning to anyone who likes to stifle and suppress and prevent people with unpopular opinions from expressing them.

You are not above the people who contribute to the discussions!

I shall crush TPTB between my fingers!

Sorry. I wanted to vent. I'm very frustrated with life in general. Feel free to throw your frustrations in too. We could work it all out. ;)

In regard to the title, I was just banned from ATS. Good riddance. I can't say that I miss that dump.

TargeT
28th July 2012, 08:44
I'm pretty sure you are "venting" in the wrong direction, this forum is not like ATS, those guys are generally a bit egotistical.

Spiral
28th July 2012, 08:49
Why on Earth anyone would want to be a member of Adolescent Tantrums and Strops is a mystery, when you can come on a proper forum like this an have intelligent discussions & express opinions without a bunch of people feeling the need to rip you to bits.

Take it as the Graduation it is H J :)

goinghome2012
28th July 2012, 10:09
don't worry brother, the nightmare is almost over, omega point approaches

we are going home back to singularity

peace and love

Kindred
28th July 2012, 10:46
Curiously... what is ATS? (Inquiring minds want to know! ;))

ulli
28th July 2012, 10:56
Curiously... what is ATS? (Inquiring minds want to know! ;))

It's a forum called Above Top Secret.

Kindred
28th July 2012, 11:10

A-ha!... Ok... That's why I didn't remember it...

I realized it reflected so much negativity and nonsense that I forgot about it almost as soon as I found it a few years ago.

Thanks Ulli!

David Trd1
28th July 2012, 11:21

A-ha!... Ok... That's why I didn't remember it...

I realized it reflected so much negativity and nonsense that I forgot about it almost as soon as I found it a few years ago.

Thanks Ulli!

never paid it much attention for similar reasons........

Avalon is great,been here for about ten months now,but been a fly on the wall for years,completely unique forum.

peace.