View Full Version : UFOs filmed on July 29th - new video

mcrose
3rd August 2012, 21:51
k4NlKarC08Y

What if this is Blue Beem trial run??? Take a look, pretty cool video

RMorgan
3rd August 2012, 22:04
Hello my friend,

In my opinion, itīs quite obvious itīs a bird, not a UFO.

About the "lines", they are most probably from the camera, not from the lightning storm.

Some people are just pushing too hard with this UFO stuff. I couldnīt see anything abnormal in this video, really.

Cheers,

Raf.

Fred Steeves
3rd August 2012, 22:16
O.K., to me anyway, the "ufo" looks like ball lightning, which I've seen myself.

V65iWNNYrNU

So far as the shapes of the bolts looking like dragons and such? I think the person is really stretching things on that one. Lay 10 people on their backs in a field looking at the clouds for 10 minutes, and let's see how many different things they see up there.

Now I'm not poo pooing the idea of a corrolation between thunderstorms and unexplainable phenomena, that's very interesting and thank you for that, but I just don't see this as being it.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Cheers,
Fred

Mark (Star Mariner)
3rd August 2012, 22:53
A cool thunderstorm, with a variety of mundane optical and atmospheric artifacts, and maybe a bird/insect or two. Nothing more. To be honest this type of clip does nothing at all to help in pushing awareness into the consciousness of the sleeping masses... if anything it strengthens their argument that there is nothing to it at all. And regarding this video they are right.

Doctor
4th August 2012, 11:10
Way to overanalyze a streak of lightning.