PDA

View Full Version : Daily Vibrational Calibration of the Consciousness

tone3jaguar
15th August 2010, 14:47
I see a lot of people posting up about how their perception is that things are happening a little to fast and they can feel the pressure of it. The pressure is perceived as the speeding up of time. This is happening due to the fact that every day the frequency of consciousness on the planet is increasing like never before.

I would like to share how I have learned how to bypass this uncomfortable perception from my daily life. I am doing this by calibrating my vibrational frequency to the frequency of the local universe on a daily basis via a meditation called Japa.

I learned of this meditation from an individual who is not discussed enough on forums like this named Wayne Dyer. Apparently a master Yogi came to him with the information on how to do this meditation. The Yogi told Dyer that this meditation had been a closely held secret for over 6000 years.

However, it had now been decided that the information for how to do it should be released to the world. He told Dyer that as long as he did not make any profit from the sharing of this meditation that he could spread it as far and wide as he wanted to.

This simple 15 min mourning, 15 min nightly meditation will calibrate your frequency to the frequency of that day and erase this world going to fast feeling you are having if you are having it. If you are not having that feeling it will still do good things for you. You can't beat a few thousand years of research and development.

The mourning meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdYcWYVXArU

The evening meditation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K53PdI0iuj8

Arpheus
15th August 2010, 15:46
Wow i checked it out that stuff has some deep effect,what a vibration tho,gonna start using that for my daily meditation.tks for sharing this!!

ngogly
15th August 2010, 18:41
This is happening due to the fact that every day the frequency of consciousness on the planet is increasing like never before.

Fact? It can be fact but at moment it's only a guess, your way of thinking. It's good to have your opinion but representing new age belief as fact is little too fanciful.

The Yogi told Dyer that this meditation had been a closely held secret for over 6000 years.

Once I was told that there is 15000 years old secret even more powerful than this one but people are not ready yet.

You can't beat a few thousand years of research and development.

Was the research and development done before it become a secret? Then the whole thing is older and more trustworthy than 6000 years.

Thank you for resonating with us.

pilotsimone
15th August 2010, 22:30
You seem grumpy, ngogly. :confused:

pilotsimone
16th August 2010, 00:13
My husband and I just did the "Ah meditation" and WOW!!! We were both buzzing like crazy afterward. :)

Love this one, Tone!

Thank you.

Anchor
16th August 2010, 00:40
Thanks tone3jaguar.

Will check these tonight.

You are a good shamen - I hope you know that it is well appreciated.

John..

tone3jaguar
16th August 2010, 01:31
Fact? It can be fact but at moment it's only a guess, your way of thinking. It's good to have your opinion but representing new age belief as fact is little too fanciful.

To be clear, I do not really care who does and who does not use this information constructively. Secondly, the there are scientifically measurable things happening on Earth and in the Solar System that show a drastic increase in energy.

The luminosity of the planets like Venus and Uranus is increasing. There is climate change on Earth and on the other planets. There are now clouds on Mars, that is new.

The Schumann resonance which is the scientifically measured frequency the earth resonates at has gone from about 7 herts to I guess it is at about 12 or so hertz now. That has only happened in the last 15 years.

There are now colored rings of atmosphere around Uranus and it used to just be one solid color. Not to mention that there is now a ring around Uranus that was not there before. Pluto is heating up.

Mercury is cooling down. The sun is beginning to erupt violently which is just the beginning of Solar Cycle 24. People the world over who are not even into any non-materialistic studies are reporting the sensation that the day is elapsing in a shorter time frame.

I guess what I am getting at is that this is not just some new aged Mayan Calendar based opinion even though that does play a role in it. Take the information and use it if you want to, or not. Whatever.

tone3jaguar
16th August 2010, 01:37
My husband and I just did the "Ah meditation" and WOW!!! We were both buzzing like crazy afterward. :)

Love this one, Tone!

Thank you.

Good deal, you tested the information right away for efficacy before judging it. That is the way to evaluate things devoid of personal ego about knowing the most. Wait until you see the results you get after having done it for a few weeks every day. It is like being on a mild hit of acid or something.

Tuza
16th August 2010, 03:17
Thank you Tone3 for this; I really, really appreciate it. :thumb:

ngogly
16th August 2010, 08:46
To be clear, I do not really care who does and who does not use this information constructively. Secondly, the there are scientifically measurable things happening on Earth and in the Solar System that show a drastic increase in energy.

To be clear too, I'm not attacking you, we just need to be honest with readers. Science can measure changes around us and yes, we have lot of changes going around. At least we are told so.

To be even more clear, in your first post you talked about "increasing frequency of consciousness" and now you talking about increasing amount of energy in space and count some atmospheric or planetary phenomenas. Nothing, nothing about those phenomenas can relate them to ascension, consciousness or need to hum.

The Schumann resonance which is the scientifically measured frequency the earth resonates at has gone from about 7 herts to I guess it is at about 12 or so hertz now.

Maybe we need to be quiet to balance it?

----

Now a bit about science and energy. Modern physics is one of most dogmatic systems which do not know nothing about natures building blocks and root laws. Physicists are only aware about consequences but are unaware about cause. They are sometimes even more vain than Hollywood celebrities, they never talk about things they don't know, they hide unknown things to look even smarter.

Energy was introduced as abstraction to describe the capasity to perform work. There is no such thing in universe as energy. Scientists use this term to describe different phenomenas and their interactions. Scientists have learned to predict and calculate outcome of some phenomenas, using constants acquired by observations, but they do not know what causes all this. They need a middleman - energy.

It's very fun how mysticism and sci-fi borrows cool words from science (laser, hologram, dimensions, energy, frequency). As always more is better and now everyone increases their frequency or energy and wants to see higher holographic dimensions without thinking about meaning.

It's fun because not only science can say how universe works, even new age lecturers are not able to unite their stories. But because they all repeat the same words then followers are happy.

I write this to balance distractive new age noise in forum and internet. If there is really some evolution going on, then firstly we must get rid of fairy tales. We need liberation from religious and scientific dogmas and mysticism too because those are used to distract and control us.

Search Bezmenov lectures from Youtube and you get good overview how big propaganda works. Of course you need to ignore words like KGB or marxism and leninism, but propaganda principles work well even today and are used against us.

Instead of following New Age I recommend to learn Chinese medicine and east religions, at least you get something authentic and useful.

Finally if you hum long time then vibration, change in body oxygen regime and mental concentration can cause different effects on you. Same is true if you practice breathing exercises. Lot of new age practices are dualistic at origin to cause some effect which is later sold to you as positive progress. An example if you tray to be mentally calm and relaxed but at same time hold some fixed posture, your muscles start to contract involuntarily or you feel gravitational change.

Anchor
16th August 2010, 10:51
E = mc˛ ~ Frankly I don't get the point. Your statement:

there is no such thing in universe as energy makes no sense to me.

Are you not effectively saying there is no such thing in the universe as the capacity to do work. Abstract or not, that sounds odd to me.

Stuff my job then - I knew it was pointless :)

It's very fun how mysticism and sci-fi borrows cool words from science (laser, hologram, dimensions, energy, frequency). As always more is better and now everyone increases their frequency or energy and wants to see higher holographic dimensions without thinking about meaning.

The use of these words is the outcome of allegory. The alternative would be to invent new words - or rely on ancient languages like Sanskrit that has (I am told) already got a working vocabulary for many esoteric concepts.

It is not our fault that our languages were manipulated to make communication on these topics difficult. It was done for a reason. Stealing a few words from science, when used in a spiritual context is often perfectly clear - I think it is fair game to be honest.

The important thing is that people at least try.

Let the sword of truth swing. Let the mightier pen write. Stuff the syntax and symbols - it is the semantics we are after! Nobody should stop trying to get it, till they got it to their inner satisfaction ! The obstacles we are beset by, and which you did a good job of pointing out are not insurmountable.

John..

mike1414
16th August 2010, 12:08
many thanks for sharing the vids....

the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes - marcel proust

in love and peace
mike

Nagual
16th August 2010, 12:16
thanks Tone3, very interesting indeed...

tone3jaguar
16th August 2010, 13:38
To be clear too, I'm not attacking you, we just need to be honest with readers. Science can measure changes around us and yes, we have lot of changes going around. At least we are told so.

To be even more clear, in your first post you talked about "increasing frequency of consciousness" and now you talking about increasing amount of energy in space and count some atmospheric or planetary phenomenas. Nothing, nothing about those phenomenas can relate them to ascension, consciousness or need to hum.

No worries, not quite sure what exactly I posted to lead you to believe that some how you had offended me or effected me in some way. Anyway, no one in this thread said anything about ascension. I almost do not even think about it that way anymore. The word consciousness is simply a synonym for the unification field that blends all things together. In spiritual circles we call it consciousness or spirit. In scientific circles they call it dark matter and dark energy. They say that dark matter and dark energy emanate from higher dimensions and have different frequency zones. They say that dark matter and dark energy make up almost all of the known universe and that it seems to emanate out of nowhere and move effortless through everything.

So if you prefer I can go all main stream science with my jargon and say that due to the increasing frequencies of dark matter and dark energy moving through our planet at this time we are experiencing some perception of discomfort. Or you could step outside of your desire to debate things that are new concepts to yourself and actually try the meditation and find out for yourself it is just a bunch of new age B.S. For all you know you are missing out on something really interesting to study first hand by holding onto the desire to be right.

Arpheus
16th August 2010, 13:58
What does meditation and humming or should i say using a mantra has to do with new age?I think you are a bit confused here,maybe you should give it a try?i do my meditation always,never used any sounds prior to this always in silence,works great,now after tone3 posted this i gave it a shot and it worked even better,i believe its due to the nature of the vibration of the mantra.I kinda see your point but i think your mixing things here,i dont see anything new age about meditation,there is NO harm in doing so as a matter of fact,you only gain from it.

kriya
16th August 2010, 15:02
Sound has been used in meditation since the ancient Rishis of India discovered it thousands and thousands of years ago. I would go as far as to say it is essential!

Love,

Kriya

RAKMEiSTER
16th August 2010, 17:44
RE:ngogly: & added info
its all connected, even when one can't see it, or when one isnt yet able to comprehend it. or aren not yet at a vibrational/spiritual level to really understand some. thus we learn.
beside the fact that the human brain rejects all data data it gets that doesnt match its "thruth" view/perception, thus just saying no and not digg deeper in some branches and make change your views as you learn more and get a bigger understanding. or just say: you are wrong. or there is no such thing as... and keep denying anything that goes above your current understandings of " all there is " lol thats a lot ;D

just because one cant measure it doesnt mean its not there, just means we dont have the equipment/knowledge to make a apparatus to visualize it for you
just as the earth has multible grids of diffrent energy's beside magnetic , like the cristaline grid,
as vibration rises the energetic grids become more active including the human consciousness grid. : thought create the world :
without an observer aka participant things go diffrent than we expect(quantum physics*) and expectations are added to ones perception aka view of the wold and what he/you see as thruth. only with crital thinking will you be able to digg though the info and dissinfo and while doing it not only knowledge will grow also the state of ones consciousness, isnt it ;D . logical understanding isnt always the correct one, hence i call it "critical thinking*" (*i think there is a diffrent word for also but i cant recollect it at this time.
when one doesnt ask or investigate one will not learn. knowledge is power but power aint wisdom.
that and
we are have a path to walk and yours is diffrent than mine so one cant expect to know " ALL " xd

feel free to ask me to clarify some cause some say i type: short, logical, cryptic, difficult words, etc etc.

and ill check the vids and reply when.. me is done
and where i see fit inplement to finetune my state of vibe xd

greets from the netherlands

yiolas
16th August 2010, 22:21
I learned of this meditation from an individual who is not discussed enough on forums like this named Wayne Dyer. Apparently a master Yogi came to him with the information on how to do this meditation. The Yogi told Dyer that this meditation had been a closely held secret for over 6000 years.

Thanks for the meditations Tone3 ! Your right, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, James Redfield (Celistine Prophesy), Louise Hay, Linda Goodman to name of few, were some of my first and favorite spiritual teachers. A couple of decades ago, before the internet all we had was the books.
I tried the meditations, absolutely wonderful !

MariaDine
16th August 2010, 23:31
Om Ah Hung - The tibetan meditation uses these sounds at the sime time one visualizes these 3 colors flowing in sucession and spreading through the body for unblocking the chacras .

Om for the 3 eye chacra - white - inhale
Ah for fhe throat chacra - red -hold breath
Hung for the heart chacra -blue -exale

Love
MD

tone3jaguar
17th August 2010, 01:01
How do you say Ohm when you inhale?

How do you say Ah when you hold your breath?

How do you make any sounds without exhaling?

Mandala
17th August 2010, 02:29
Thank you T3. I used them both and will continue to do so. The om meditation was pure peace.

pilotsimone
17th August 2010, 04:57
It is like being on a mild hit of acid or something.

Well, I look forward to that! :)

MariaDine
17th August 2010, 15:45
How do you say Ohm when you inhale?

How do you say Ah when you hold your breath?

How do you make any sounds without exhaling?

Hello Jaguar ! :)

The Tibetan Meditation is in two parts.
In the first part of the meditation one «says» the sound with in, as one places the «innersound» and colors in the chacras.

This is a preparation for for the second part -

the actual «chanting » of the mantra , plus colors and the explained controled breathing.

This should be taking in consideration one's goals

If one needs grounding , the mantra should be done with low sound scale notes.

High notes are used for 3eye and crown chacra clearing. Use with caution.

High notes For a long time may leave you, very light but also disconneted from earth.

Namaste
MD

Celine
25th August 2010, 23:55
Was "mourning" intentional?

i presume since the other is "evening" the other would be "morning"

meditation is a struggle for many..

kcw_one
26th August 2010, 01:05
I agree Celine. Tools like the one T3J offered are a helpful place to start. Many of us seek the benefits purported to be available thru meditation, but have a difficult time getting started. For me, the monkey chatter in my mind coupled with distractions fro environmental sounds and bodily sensations were somewhat difficult to push past. My favorite place now is in the tub, with the water covering my ears and the lights out. A bit like a sensory deprivation chamber. Thanks for posting the tools Jag.

tone3jaguar
26th August 2010, 04:00
The world programs the conscious mind to be busy. Just like any learned skill, if you do it consistently your mind will rewire itself. The results come slowly at first, but it is like a snow ball rolling down a hill.

If meditation is difficult for you that is just a sign that you really need to do it. Keep in mind that it is a training process for the mind and body. You are conditioning your consciousness like you would condition for athletics. You measure progress a hair at a time.

Actually almost everyone in America meditates for more than an hour every day when they are watching television. The problem is that the trance state people are in allows the programming to train the mind to be busy.

Mass television and radio programming is the culprit. It is the complete opposite of meditation and has the complete opposite effect on the mind. They know this is all it takes to prevent people from forming coherent thoughts.

My mind does not zero out for the entire meditation. That is normal. What is not normal is walking around all day without the ability to maintain a train of thought on anything. That is not natural. Use the meditation to bring you back to your natural state.