PDA

View Full Version : Solar Flash wipes out the worlds Power... Revolution

Rocky_Shorz
4th August 2012, 05:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI&hd=1

this is a new series coming out now, about those who survived a solar flash and power outage...

if you see anything in the show that is a good idea, or something they are missing, go ahead and share it here...

on the air Survival training?

with the Solar Max going on, are they trying to tell us something?

I'll let you know what I think of the first show...

steveofengland
4th August 2012, 08:03
I don't think its being shown in the UK, the trailer looked impressive. Must learn to ride. A horse:)

yiolas
4th August 2012, 09:06
Hi Rocky, let us know when the series starts. I'll find a way to watch it. Thank-you.

MorningSong
4th August 2012, 10:02
FANTASTIC! Thanks Rocky! Keep us informed, ok... don't know if it will get to us here in Italy.

And, a BIG HEY THERE to Yiolas!!! How are you , dear friend!?! Long time, no see!

Carmen
4th August 2012, 10:08
Where can we see this?. Sounds fascinating.

Kindred
4th August 2012, 10:50
What I see in this piece (of which I only watched about the first minute) is a 'training film' about what THEY want you to believe Will happen after the 'power goes out'. This is a Classic example of Programming for the Masses.

Nothing about humanity coming together and realizing their True potential - of ditching the old 'power lords', or Anything that resembles the Beautiful and Amazing World that CAN BE...

IF WE CHOOSE IT.

I say... Make The Choice and Choose the Future YOU Want... that we All Wish For.

A World of Unity, Peace and LOVE

lightseeker
4th August 2012, 17:12
I agree with you Kindred, these kinds of shows tend to create a survival of the fitist scenario, where it is every person for themselves. If such an event did happen naturally many would panick and be fearfull. This show appears to re enforce the worst case scenario possible, with warlords and everyone for themselves. It is a "meme" that has been playing for thousands of years and re enforced in our time through mass media. Humans can do better and we will should such a scenario take place. My personal feeling is that this will not likely happen. I have nothing to go one accept my intuition, which I trust totally, but that is me.

Mark
4th August 2012, 17:18
In the meme they are presenting, idyllic communities of self-sufficiency, interpersonal harmony and relative peace are always ravaged by the power-mongers, those who retain the programming of the pyramid cultures.

As could have been expected, there is a "key", a magical talisman that will "bring the lights back on" and give those who hold it the utimate power to return things to how they were with themselves at the top of the pyramid.

How could this "not" be a very possible scenario for a solar or cosmic EMP event? Those types of people will not just disappear ...

ljwheat
4th August 2012, 19:59
What I see in this piece (of which I only watched about the first minute) is a 'training film' about what THEY want you to believe Will happen after the 'power goes out'. This is a Classic example of Programming for the Masses.

Nothing about humanity coming together and realizing their True potential - of ditching the old 'power lords', or Anything that resembles the Beautiful and Amazing World that CAN BE...

IF WE CHOOSE IT.

I say... Make The Choice and Choose the Future YOU Want... that we All Wish For.

This TV show isn’t for the average TV watcher. Sure to bring them up to speed should this occur.

Trying to get those of us who have stopped watching, hooked back into watching possibly.

The mirror fact its “TV”-- commercial,-- subliminal, --programmed agenda-- is a good reason not to watch or follow this-- of leading the jury in its content.

I for one will not be turning the TV on, I have a boy scout hand manual as a former scout. I’m prepare and will handle it as it happens. Systematizing everything they can to mesmerize, traced out--- not focusing on the now-- is there goal.

Reading a good book at least your eye’s are moving and flipping pages, no commercials or hidden messages. Or just take a waking meditation in the fresh air of Now works wonders for me.

John xoxo

Mark
4th August 2012, 20:07
Well, I'll be watching. LOL Downloading it from the Pirate Bay of course, since I don't have a TV. I'm still a sucker for these shows, I'm currently watching "Falling Skies", which is about Alien Invasion and the human resistance following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjroVVhe8G0

The new and 5th season, which, apparently is also the last season, of "Fringe" starts soon, which is about the collision of universes, the creation of new universes and time travelers from the future coming back to take over the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTiAL19rej4

They hide a lot in plain sight, don't they?

And it's all good popcorn fodder.

haibane
4th August 2012, 20:32
I'm not sure if I'll have a chance - and desire for that matter - to watch it, since I don't have a TV and it'll take a while for the show to reach my country, but I have a problem with the premise - I can't quite imagine a phenomenon that would prevent electricity being generated by any means whatsoever, and if that was possible, life on Earth would likely be over within days, if not hours.

Earth Angel
4th August 2012, 23:04
thank you Kindred........you are always there reminding me that we create what we focus on, sometimes I forget that and get caught up in the drama

IF WE CHOOSE IT.

another bob
4th August 2012, 23:31
In the meme they are presenting, idyllic communities of self-sufficiency, interpersonal harmony and relative peace are always ravaged by the power-mongers, those who retain the programming of the pyramid cultures.

As could have been expected, there is a "key", a magical talisman that will "bring the lights back on" and give those who hold it the utimate power to return things to how they were with themselves at the top of the pyramid.

How could this "not" be a very possible scenario for a solar or cosmic EMP event? Those types of people will not just disappear ...

Civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart.

~Spanish Proverb

CdnSirian
4th August 2012, 23:50
I wonder if they're just throwing another bone like they did with The Event - a series that just ended abruptly, with no ending...we'll see I guess.

Kindred
5th August 2012, 00:03
thank you Kindred........you are always there reminding me that we create what we focus on, sometimes I forget that and get caught up in the drama

First off... my pleasure!

I know that maintaining one's perspective is difficult when you're bombarded with all these distractions that keep one focused on what's 'outside'.

We've been taught this paradigm since childhood, and many of us grew up watching this medium and thus it has become a pleasurable habit that is hard to 'kick'. It's also human nature to be 'in' on the latest popular 'stuff' and to be able to commune(icate) with others - just one part of the consumer brainwashing paradigm. This is one reason I've stayed away from teevee (I like Whitefeather's 'tel-lie-vision' description). For this is Exactly what it is. Lies - All Lies! And High Drama!

"If you tell a lie often enough, it (can) becomes the truth." (or the Future that you believe)

I'll make this simple suggestion... take the time you'd watch a program (1/2 hour or so), and Meditate... Seriously.

If you can, try to do it every day at the same time. Each meditation is good for about 24 hours or so... unless you've had some serious 'disruptions' in your day, which impinge heavily upon one's psyche.

I've been doing this now for about 9 or 10 months... and I Feel the Effects. More to the point, I find myself Feeling Gaia's Energy flowing through me almost continually... at times I actually find the 'meditative feeling' coming upon me several times during the day, and need to close my eyes so that I can concentrate on this flow of Energy, and give back to Gaia all that I can.

It's an Amazing Feeling!

I do thank the OP in bringing this item to the fore... it is but a small part of the bigger 'picture' that They are trying to sell us.

But, I'm Not Buying!

In Unity, Peace and Love

Rocky_Shorz
5th August 2012, 05:39

Civilization and anarchy are only seven meals apart.

~Spanish Proverb

I'm worried more about the 25 Million in the US coming off their happy pills...

people standing and arguing with dumpsters...

Rocky_Shorz
5th August 2012, 05:42

what we weren't thinking of was the new Sorcha Faal's latest...

Iran has EMP weapons that can reach the US and wipe out the grid...

the Universe knows, our biggest danger is ourselves...

Rocky_Shorz
5th August 2012, 05:51

at 1:16 she was growing plants in what used to be a Prius...

I like at the end, they show Anonymous typing a message through the net on a portable...

pyrangello
7th August 2012, 00:40
Kindred, right on about meditating and shutting off the control tube, Rocky , great point on the internet message at the end, I often wonder there must be a yearly meeting with tv producers or directors that say ok which direction do we prepare the people of the world to think in this year. This past year showing the movie "Independence Day" with the alien invasion and I mean alot, or some of the movies or shows such as this one. To implant what should be? To work your ego fear?

Remember right after this last election , then there was a fear in the skies of a jumbo jet and fighter over the skies of new york flying low, supposedly for a camera shoot for the white house or something, one avalon member mentioned the possibility that maybe this was another test, after all people in the streets were running when they saw and heard this thing in the skies. hen the avalon member made the comment that perhaps this was a holograph to test and see if people would in fact believe this was a jumbo jet that was suppose to be air force one. Kind of fit the made sense catagory doesn't it. After all as good as photo shop is these days , why would you have to fly over new york and panic the people for a simple picture.

Yep set the stage for the side show , implant the ideas of what survival looks like? All I want to know is during this trailer how are all these peoples hair done up so nicely and clean shaven when there is no power. Hmmmm . Just some thoughts for the evening:)

Rocky_Shorz
10th September 2012, 05:10
on the commercial, they changed the trailer to...

We don't know what brought down the grid, and the main story line is about battles for control...

it starts a week from Monday...

steveofengland
10th September 2012, 12:50
Its been a while since I saw the trailer for this and I remember thinking wow look how good their teeth still are! I really do believe the world desperately needs this kind of event. I can imagine that 90 percent of the western worlds population would shudder at the thought of no technology, I phones, hundreds of TV channels on huge plasma screens.
I would welcome a chance to stop working to supplement corporations wealth, spend more time with my family, and to actually have their attention for a change. Getting sick and tired of having to text my teenage daughter as she can't let go of her mobile phone.

Working 60 hours a week just to live sickens me now.
Working together with your neighbours in your community, to produce something for each other rather than profit!
But, a world without the restrictions forced upon us now could produce some evil doers. How we would deal with that situation would need some discussion.

If only everyone would happily live by one simple rule, just one. Love

SKIBADABOMSKI
10th September 2012, 13:31
This is what I was planning on writing.. I didn't get much farther than this and was just doodling.

It was to be a book about a series on TV that would run in every country at real time and in the series the TV would turn on after a long period of time and a black figure would explain that in 24 hours all would be revealed about why this happened. Then when the whole world watched in anticipation as to why it happened the TVs would come on world wide and the black figure would say " this has been a sort of education for you all because from now on your electricity is gone forever " and with that everyones electric turns off in real life.

Cool eh!
Educated I am not but creative I am..
Maybe best I keep my present job then hey? lol...

__________________________________ DAY 1 ____________________________

I woke up hearing people in some sort of conversation outside my house. Sounded like a lot of people talking. I looked at my alarm clock and there was no time on the clock. I thought I must of unplugged it and I looked at my watch and it was 8am. I went downstairs and noticed that the electricity was out all over the house. I went back upstairs and switched on my PC as it had battery life. My internet connection was totally out.
I spent a good 10 minuets switching it on and off and then I went to my mobile phone and although it had life there was nothing to help me get online and the phone-line was dead.
This is strange.. I went downstairs and looked outside and noticed that the whole street seemed to be out chatting to one another agreeing on stuff.
I went out and spoke to a few people and yes they were all having the same problem.

No electric and no internet and no phone.

One old guy who had ham radios and all sorts came out saying that something very wrong is happening. Well I had to get to work and thus I jumped into my car and drove slowly through the people on the streets and it seemed to of stretched to the next street and basically all the way into town people were out shaking there heads with confusion, arms outstretched with puzzlement.

I worked in an office and all my co-workers were outside the building. The boss came and told us that everyone was to take the day off until they could work out what was happening. I looked around and noticed that all shops and office buildings had people outside scratching their heads in confusion. All the electric had gone from every building and even though many had back up generators the electricity just didn't work. If you turned on a T.V. set with a back up generator it would be a blank screen.

Everyone was confused and calm but some people were freaking out a bit. One guy came running past me screaming about the petrol stations couldn't give him any petrol for his car. I spotted a man on a bench whom seemed approachable and I sat next to him and we watched the chaos unfold around us. I said " looks like this is the beginning of something big or a really bad mistake or or maybe even the beginning of a false flag alien invasion " he laughed and said " a false flag alien invasion? " I said "yes why not?" he replied " I'm more interested in the false flag side to your theory " I continued " well its been on the cards for a while and is one card that would make a one world government. They have the spacecraft to trick everyone into believing they were being invaded when in actual fact it's just advanced crafts pretending to shoot each other down and … " he interrupted me and said " it's just a blackout you paranoid prick".

He got up and left me sat alone with calm confused chaos building around me. The chaos was kicking in with some tempered people loosing the plot a bit but all in all everyone just looked perplexed and worried.

I noticed a bicycle shop that was open and a few smart people were buying bikes. I darted over and bought a bike that I had been drooling over for a while now but never had the excuse to buy. Well now is as good time as any I thought. If this continues then the cars would be useless without petrol.

I bought a few other things and went back to my car and drove home watching people and what they were doing. When I got home the street was just as busy and people were worrying about the night time. Orders for candles and bonfires to be made were the hot topic. I went to my PC and tried again to no avail and switched it off. I also switched my mobile off. May as well save the battery until things were back to normal but I had a deep feeling that this was just day one of many to come like this. I had noticed a lot of people in town were emptying their bank accounts. I had always kept my money well hidden in the house. Mainly because when I was bored I'd like to look at it.

They had made a bonfire in the street and everyone was drinking beer and making bar-b-q's and talking about different theories and it looked fun so I joined them. One person was saying this is gods punishment and another was saying that they had been to the police and the station was closed and the policemen refused to be part of trying to keep the calm because they also had no idea of what was going on although many badge polishers were out patrolling the streets telling everyone to calm down and that things would be back to normal and to try and just relax.

The mere fact the police were confused just added fuel to the fire. One person came down the street in his car and he pulled up with a screech and got out and a few people asked him what happened. He'd told everyone he was going to the government buildings for answers as he worked there and he was told they had no information whatsoever and that they too were bemused by it all.

Well the night was just full of confusion but everyone was happy getting drunk and hoping that tomorrow they'll be back to normal. One guy said something that caught my attention and had me thinking all night when I finally retired to my room and tried to sleep. He'd blurted whilst supping on a warm beer " what if this was not just happening in this town but all over this country and maybe all over the world " This really got me thinking because how would we or anyone else know? With this thought brewing on my mind I blew out the candle and lay back and dwelled on the events of the day..

Yup, lots of mistakes in that but I enjoyed it.