PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Attacks

humanalien
4th August 2012, 18:31
I've seen zombie articles from prison planet every once in a while
but i thought that maybe these articles were about people acting like
zombies, so i never bothered to read the articles.

I don't know what made me read this one but i did and i kind of got
a shock from what i had read.

According to the miami police, they came upon one man that was
eating the face off of another man. The police shot the aggressor
and it had no affect on the man. They shot him again with no affect.
The police had to shoot this man several times before he would
die.

‘Zombie Attacks’: Secret Virus Or Collapsing Society? (http://www.prisonplanet.com/zombie-attacks-secret-virus-or-collapsing-society.html)

SilentFeathers
4th August 2012, 18:50
I've got a bunch of other related articles about these attacks/events posted in this thread...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45658-Strange-things-people-are-doing-now-days

Maia Gabrial
5th August 2012, 14:34
Then you have all those people who play zombie video games that are all hyped up to kill REAL zombies, out buying rifles converted to kill zombies and all that crap. What they're not understanding is that these will be REAL victims of TPTW nefarious agendas.... It'll be just another diversion from seeing what they're REALLY up to.... Don't take our eyes off of THEM, folks....

seantimberwolf
5th August 2012, 17:15
Crystal meth, among other drugs WILL induce hallucinations, and weakens the receptors that carry pain,
it happens all the time, people on meth and other nervous system damaging drugs do not feel pain.
As a result they may appear to "not die" they are in fact just feeling a fraction of what you may feel sober, but the mind eventually catches up with the body and shuts down.

Maia Gabrial
6th August 2012, 16:49
My son's girlfriend has been on psychotic drugs for most of her life. When she's not on it, she's either extremely suicidal or vicious and homicidal. If anyone would make a good zombie, it would be her.... She's scary....

CD7
6th August 2012, 17:15
I've seen zombie articles from prison planet every once in a while
but i thought that maybe these articles were about people acting like
zombies, so i never bothered to read the articles.

I don't know what made me read this one but i did and i kind of got
a shock from what i had read.

According to the miami police, they came upon one man that was
eating the face off of another man. The police shot the aggressor
and it had no affect on the man. They shot him again with no affect.
The police had to shoot this man several times before he would
die.

‘Zombie Attacks’: Secret Virus Or Collapsing Society? (http://www.prisonplanet.com/zombie-attacks-secret-virus-or-collapsing-society.html)

Lol this has been out...but this is reminding me how little of a deal this was made on the news---i only know about it, i feel, because i live here and heard it from local news only!

No mainstream news tht i watched discussed it!!!!

This incident was linked to "bath salts" according to local reports. "bath salts" is a name for a synthetic drug that has infiltrated south florida recently...its connected to "synthetic weed" manufacturers. Recently the police have been going out like gang busters and recently took down a major operation in south florida where these drugs are being packaged and distributed...they are packaged to look like children's candy with images of scooby doo on many of the wrappers....* This is the going story, lol* But we definitely see how a shooting in a movie theater took CENTER stage for quite some time while a human being eating another face off dies off into the abyss and only those who had a glance of it, know of it.....Not to mean one incident takes precedence over another but i think you all can get the idea....

Maia Gabrial
11th November 2012, 18:25
I came across this article on RT:

http://rt.com/usa/news/drug-bath-salt-zombie-321/

Isn't it annoying that something this "epidemic" isn't on Lame Stream? But NOPE. Just as with all important news they're very quiet. And this is horrific. As I understand it, right now people are doing this to themselves WILLINGLY. But what happens when it's being put into food or drinks without our knowledge....?
Just imagine the kind of sick mind it takes to design something like this... I've heard that cocaine is a draco creation. So, which reptilian scumbag is responsible for this one?
Here's something to watch:

YTSbef7oh4U

My heart hurts for the people doing this to themselves. And if there are victims.....
God help us....

EsmaEverheart
11th November 2012, 19:05
Also think about the AMC TV series "The Walking Dead." Apparently its one of the most watched TV shows right now.

Maia Gabrial
12th November 2012, 18:53
I don't understand how anyone could think doing this to themselves could be so cool....? Maybe these addicts should see how ridiculous they look on video as a way to embarass them into changing their minds.... Idk....

TargeT
12th November 2012, 20:21
I came across this article on RT:

http://rt.com/usa/news/drug-bath-salt-zombie-321/

Isn't it annoying that something this "epidemic" isn't on Lame Stream? But NOPE. Just as with all important news they're very quiet. And this is horrific. As I understand it, right now people are doing this to themselves WILLINGLY. But what happens when it's being put into food or drinks without our knowledge....?
Just imagine the kind of sick mind it takes to design something like this... I've heard that cocaine is a draco creation. So, which reptilian scumbag is responsible for this one?
Here's something to watch:

YTSbef7oh4U

My heart hurts for the people doing this to themselves. And if there are victims.....
God help us....

Lol this has been out...but this is reminding me how little of a deal this was made on the news---i only know about it, i feel, because i live here and heard it from local news only!

No mainstream news tht i watched discussed it!!!!

This incident was linked to "bath salts" according to local reports. "bath salts" is a name for a synthetic drug that has infiltrated south florida recently...its connected to "synthetic weed" manufacturers. Recently the police have been going out like gang busters and recently took down a major operation in south florida where these drugs are being packaged and distributed...they are packaged to look like children's candy with images of scooby doo on many of the wrappers....* This is the going story, lol* But we definitely see how a shooting in a movie theater took CENTER stage for quite some time while a human being eating another face off dies off into the abyss and only those who had a glance of it, know of it.....Not to mean one incident takes precedence over another but i think you all can get the idea....

I have just one question for both of you:

A) Do you think that what the main stream media (both of what you referenced was from main stream sources) puts out is true ?

And if yes

B) Why would you not apply it to this topic?

Tintin
29th November 2023, 14:33
Well, I actually do think this is real. I can't immediately tell where it has been filmed from or how old the footage is, but the phenomena is very real, and some poisons, and spells (curses) can induce this type of behaviour.

A random find from Twitter. It's actually genuinely unnerving: