PDA

View Full Version : Pulse UFO's?

nurgle
6th August 2012, 22:33
So I am doing some research for a friend, and for myself for that matter.

I did not experience this, so I and going to try to explain what was told to me by my friend.

First off I am in Boulder CO, ( i know a lot of crazy stuff has been happening around this area as of late). Anyway my friend is not really in to the whole ufo and conspiracy thing, which is why this seems kinda odd to me that he would tell me about his experience and to research it.

This is what he described to me:
He was sleep and was woke up by a pulsing object that seemed to be moving down the street. When he was awoke by the event he doesn't know if he was dreaming, or really awake. It seems to me like he was in a lucid dream state. He said he felt a lot of pulsing pressure in his head/brain as the thing moved down the street past his apt, the pressure intensifing as it got closer and receding as it moved on down the street. He said describing it as almost if a dump truck (something massive) was just filled with sub woofers kicking out some super serious sub base to the brain. This happened a few times within a (if I can remember correctly) a two week period.

Sorry if this all seems kinda vague, but it is me telling someone else's story. I also forget when (date/time) he said it happened, I will have to ask him again now that I have access to the forum. I did go on MUFON and check though the sightings and activity in our local area to cross ref. to see if anyone had maybe experienced the same thing.

So I pose this question to everyone out there, have you experience this kinda event yourself, if so what did you make of it, what do you think it might be, any thoughts?
Also if you didn't experience this but have some info, that would be great also!
Thank you all for your time.

-n

MistahMojoRisin
7th August 2012, 14:57
UFo sightings across the world are at a higher rate of reporting then any other time on record. Some point to the year 2012, some feel it is that the topic is more talked about and easier access to discuss it (internet) I think its a combanation of both. I have no facts to give you (IE it is a goverment ship, alien from Pliadies, Grey, etc) but I do think anytime we or somone close to us has something like this happen we can do 1 of 2 things. 1) we can ignore it (this is easy to do as most people do this). This way we don't have to wake up the the critical thinking of whats really going on (IE why the goverment does nothing and further assumptions to what they really know.) or we can use this to enlighten our reality and what we understand. If you came here Nurgle to these forums, I would hope you are open to the larger picture (and your friend for that matter.)
I believe the majority of ET's are belevolant and the ones that are doing service to/for themselves (IE some Grey's and some reptilians) from many accounts sound to not be around much these days. Look at the experiance as a gift, this is the best advice I can give you. Share it and use it to help those around you like I am.

nurgle
7th August 2012, 17:44
Ok first off, I thank you for your words of encouragement. I realize that this "pat on the back stuff" is going to happen a great deal on this whole forum, but I think we should all (myself included, because I know I am going to be guilty of it from time to time, this is why I like the "thank you" button) get past this stuff. I just really want to discuss this event, hash it out, figure this out, talk about the possiblities, the probable causes, get down and dirty. I think for the majority of people on this site, we all open minded (I mean h3ll we are talking about ufos, aliens, and conspiracies here :) ). So All I am saying is thanks for the positive forward thinking everyone, but lets talk space ships!

MistahMojoRisin
7th August 2012, 19:29
So I pose this question to everyone out there, have you experience this kinda event yourself, if so what did you make of it, what do you think it might be, any thoughts?
Also if you didn't experience this but have some info, that would be great also!

-n

1) So I pose this question to everyone out there, have you experience this kinda event yourself,

My whole life I researched Ufology since I was 11 years old. I never saw anything and this year I flew from NH to Portland OR and drove to trout lake WA and met James Gilliland and stayed on teh rance at ECETI from July 6th -9th (Sorry Bill Ryan, Just missed you by about 1 1/2 months.) During my many life changing events that weekend I was personally wittness to this (you can hear my voice after the dog barks saying "He agrees." http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b3921lrGbTY
Friday the 6th alone I along with others saw between 40 - 70 UFO's that night, multiple power ups and as you can see James predicts the behavior of one particular one. I have a new outlook on the ufology picture as a result.

2) if so what did you make of it,

I feel the majority of UFO's are alien spacecraft, some are goverment craft, some (most) are actually easily explained. Regardless Alien races without a doubt visit and possibly live amongst us. There are so many video's you can watch from project camalot alone to set you on a path. I subscribe to James Gillilands beliefs for the most part, that most are benevolant beings and much more spiritually advanced. Too much to write about, I suggest for reading or video's James Gilliland and watching the full disclosure project to start. Like anything take what you want but try not to judge, see what resegnates with you.

3)what do you think it might be, any thoughts?

I believe this was answered but if you saw this up close like others your answers would be limmited.

Hope this helps as it sounde dlike my first post did not address what you wanted.
-Mojo-

nurgle
7th August 2012, 20:18
OK! Awsome! this is the stuff I am talking about! Some footage is always great! I am excited for you that you got to see some events! I should have made myself more clear with what I was looking for aka ( ment to ask everyone if they might have experienced what my friend had experienced), but any ufo events are good enough for me. This very exciting to me.

Finefeather
7th August 2012, 21:40
He was sleep and was woke up by a pulsing object that seemed to be moving down the street. When he was awoke by the event he doesn't know if he was dreaming, or really awake. It seems to me like he was in a lucid dream state. He said he felt a lot of pulsing pressure in his head/brain as the thing moved down the street past his apt, the pressure intensifing as it got closer and receding as it moved on down the street. He said describing it as almost if a dump truck (something massive) was just filled with sub woofers kicking out some super serious sub base to the brain. This happened a few times within a (if I can remember correctly) a two week period.

Taking into consideration that this is a third party report and that the description is rather vague, It reminds me of an out of body experience in a low astral state and is of no significance.
Many people have weird experiences when they first experience this twilight zone and just because it sound like a dump truck with a neat stereo does not mean it is a UFO or some other unpleasant event.
Our imagination can be a real challenge when we are in a partially detached out of body state.

IndigoStar
7th August 2012, 21:54
I haven't experienced that exact feeling but I have experienced similar things. I've documented everything in this thread. Maybe it would be helpful for you to read about some of my experiences and then ask your friend if he has had any of those things happen to him?
I believe that many people are visited by ets but most are unaware of it.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27639-Indigo-Star-s-Experiences

nurgle
7th August 2012, 23:12
Taking into consideration that this is a third party report and that the description is rather vague, It reminds me of an out of body experience in a low astral state and is of no significance.
Many people have weird experiences when they first experience this twilight zone and just because it sound like a dump truck with a neat stereo does not mean it is a UFO or some other unpleasant event.
Our imagination can be a real challenge when we are in a partially detached out of body state.

I was thinking that the actual objects might have been some inter dimensional craft, and he happened to drop into astral state maybe at the same exact time the object was passing by. Ha! who knows maybe we live by a inter dimensional highway, which might explained that it happened to him a few times. He also at the time was practicing a lot of meditation at the time, maybe he did sort of astral project in his sleep. good stuff!

Chester
26th August 2012, 19:03

Hi Finefeather - Please, give me your take on this experience I had when I was 6 years old. I am open to any interpretation. Thanks in advance - justoneman

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44353-My-possible-abduction-experience

wynderer
26th August 2012, 19:08
hi Nurgle -- this is one reason i did not stay in Boulder -- too many top level science & other agencies around, & i sure had a lot of very weird stuff going on when i lived there -- definitely a lot of gov't geeks playing around w/techno stuff

also Dick Cheney owns the water rights on the Front Range

I did not experience this, so I and going to try to explain what was told to me by my friend.

First off I am in Boulder CO, ( i know a lot of crazy stuff has been happening around this area as of late). Anyway my friend is not really in to the whole ufo and conspiracy thing, which is why this seems kinda odd to me that he would tell me about his experience and to research it.

Sorry if this all seems kinda vague, but it is me telling someone else's story. I also forget when (date/time) he said it happened, I will have to ask him again now that I have access to the forum. I did go on MUFON and check though the sightings and activity in our local area to cross ref. to see if anyone had maybe experienced the same thing.

-n

bogeyman
26th August 2012, 20:53
The pulsing UFOs may have something to do with the energy field that surrounds the craft itself. I'm curious about UFOs that change shape, some say that some of these sightings are actually biological in nature....living creatures in their own right.

Finefeather
27th August 2012, 12:20

Hi Finefeather - Please, give me your take on this experience I had when I was 6 years old. I am open to any interpretation. Thanks in advance - justoneman

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44353-My-possible-abduction-experience
Hi justoneman, hope you are well and happy :)
I read your experience you gave in that link.
Many people who have an OBE for the first time are quite convinced that they were awake when it happened. This is very common as not many believe we can exist out of our body. You do say you were quite young then, and this is also a telling factor.
The insistence that people have in believing that demons, and all sorts of other creatures attack us, while we are in bed, is created almost entirely out of fear and ignorance of the human constitution. I have to state now, before we have some clever person shaking his/her head, that there are conditions of materialized manifestation of astral entities who can break through, and for brief periods enter the physical realm. These occurrences are rare in general as they require a great deal of energy to take place and range from black magic, to voodoo, to white magic etc. There are just millions of different astral entities that exist there for various reason too numerous to go into detail. The vast majority of these are harmless and the worst they do is scare the hell out of you when you are not familiar with there existence. Once you have realized what they are and how to avoid or handle these dear little and not so dear little creatures, they do not present any problem. The important thing to note here is these scary ones are ONLY in the lower astral and as you move through and up the astral realm they are left behind. Now there are also millions of astral entities created over the past thousands of years by HUMANS for many reasons, the biggest by far is those created out of emotional, sexual, or other imaginations and ignorance of the outcome. Everything, yes everything you think is immediately registered and created in the astral and most of these thoughts dissipate fairly quickly because we do not feed them but the moment we start going on and on about the same emotional thing we feed the thought form and the entity we have created becomes more and more dependent on the creator until such time that the creator becomes possessed by his own though form. Once these are created they feed off of the creator for years and can get to a point where they become almost self perpetuating and start feeding and drawing from the energy of any human without him/her realizing it, until some physical issue arises. You name it, it can be created by you in the astral.
The Horus-Ra thread has become confused with so many different phenomena which can take place in our lives that it no longer IMO has any meaning and has become a thread of speculation and pure ignorance, to say the least.
So, I believe you had an OBE when you were 6 years old, I do not belief you were abducted. If you would like to believe you were abducted then let it be, just ask yourself what the consequences were after you were 'abducted' and how much of that consequence you can honestly blame on outside forces as apposed to you not taking ownership of your own actions.
Just for the record, I am willing to stake the little reputation I have, and state that probably 99% of claimed abductions are in fact self created out of body fear creations, including the UFO and scary beings and even the pain that was endured. When we finally realize the fact that we create our own reality and that it is by far the single biggest truth in all of existence, and that the ability to create our own delusions and fears is our biggest downfall, we will begin to open up to a new life of happiness and love built on sound judgement and not by past fears and wrong thinking.

I am fully aware of other forces in life but they are far more esoteric in our daily lives and are completely taken out of context and blown up to almost hysteric proportions as can be witnessed in the Horus-Ra thread. Ignorance is bliss as they say. :)

I came across a very interesting video the other day and this seems to be the place to put this. You need to watch the 4 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4LNyiLoGA&feature=channel&list=UL

Regards

Eram
27th August 2012, 12:57
Interesting statements that you made there Finefeather and to me, they ring quite true.

The video is more than worth watching. Do you have the title of the book that he is talking about? I couldn't catch it from the vid.

Kind regards!

wynderer
27th August 2012, 13:02
bumping OP as the topic seems to have been lost -- Nurgle, also wanted to mention that i've read elsehwere of dump trucks being used to target folks

-n

Finefeather
27th August 2012, 13:46
Interesting statements that you made there Finefeather and to me, they ring quite true.

The video is more than worth watching. Do you have the title of the book that he is talking about? I couldn't catch it from the vid.

Kind regards!
Hi waky
I think this is the book:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/kyb/index.htm

Regards

nurgle
27th August 2012, 17:34
hi Nurgle -- this is one reason i did not stay in Boulder -- too many top level science & other agencies around, & i sure had a lot of very weird stuff going on when i lived there -- definitely a lot of gov't geeks playing around w/techno stuff

Yeah I have only lived here for a year now, and I have seen some strange stuff in the sky. I have seen a UFO, not like a saucer or anything but an actual object that I can't tell what the hell it was. It looked like a parachute that was tumbling end over end, I thought it was a parachute at first but, parachute don't tumble, usually there is a person attached to it and also it usually doesn't increase in altitude as it travels. I thought it was a pack of party balloons, but there was no separation with the object (it was one piece), which balloons would move around a lot more and have separation. I watched this object tumble across the sky for about 5-10mins and then as it was almost out of view, some a fighter jet showed up (not flying directly towards where the object traveled towards but more parallel with the objects path).

Also I have seen what some people might consider Chemtrails, I kinda am still back and forth about who to believe with what is going on with that phenomenon, both sides have good arguments, I do believe that there is weather manipulation going on to some degree, but the poisonous spider web like stuff raining down from the sky not so much.

Either way the Denver/Boulder area seems to be the wild west of conspiracy events.

RunningDeer
27th August 2012, 19:01

I came across a very interesting video the other day and this seems to be the place to put this. You need to watch the 4 parts.

Regards

For those that use an iPad, here are the links:

"Creating Thought-Forms & Astral Entities, PARTS 1-4"

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4LNyiLoGA

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUqtfYRdl4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUqtfYRdl4

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQooZ1OcdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQooZ1OcdE

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYOM41v2n3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYOM41v2n3Q

wynderer
27th August 2012, 20:27
my ap't was on the 4th floor, before height restrictions for bld'gs were instituted, & i had a straight-shot view of the Front Range, near where NOAH & other agencies located -- i some some strange lights near the mtn's -- once a white glowing ball just hanging there -- not a holographic image

Yeah I have only lived here for a year now, and I have seen some strange stuff in the sky. I have seen a UFO, not like a saucer or anything but an actual object that I can't tell what the hell it was. It looked like a parachute that was tumbling end over end, I thought it was a parachute at first but, parachute don't tumble, usually there is a person attached to it and also it usually doesn't increase in altitude as it travels. I thought it was a pack of party balloons, but there was no separation with the object (it was one piece), which balloons would move around a lot more and have separation. I watched this object tumble across the sky for about 5-10mins and then as it was almost out of view, some a fighter jet showed up (not flying directly towards where the object traveled towards but more parallel with the objects path).

Also I have seen what some people might consider Chemtrails, I kinda am still back and forth about who to believe with what is going on with that phenomenon, both sides have good arguments, I do believe that there is weather manipulation going on to some degree, but the poisonous spider web like stuff raining down from the sky not so much.

Either way the Denver/Boulder area seems to be the wild west of conspiracy events.

Chester
30th August 2012, 03:15

Regards

For those that use an iPad, here are the links:

"Creating Thought-Forms & Astral Entities, PARTS 1-4"

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4LNyiLoGA

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUqtfYRdl4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUqtfYRdl4

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQooZ1OcdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQooZ1OcdE

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYOM41v2n3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYOM41v2n3Q

WoW - fantastic video(s)... "As we believe. so shall we create" Even Pulse UFOs and Astral worlds that only have negative entities. Strange how I see these offerings from WhiteCrowBlackDeer and Finefeather precisely pertain to this thread. Loved your story as to how you got your "name" WCBD justone

RunningDeer
30th August 2012, 04:01
WoW - fantastic video(s)... "As we believe. so shall we create" Even Pulse UFOs and Astral worlds that only have negative entities. Strange how I see these offerings from WhiteCrowBlackDeer and Finefeather precisely pertain to this thread. Loved your story as to how you got your "name" WCBD justone
Hi JustOneMan,

I just created the links from FineFeather for iPad users. I did watch the four vids. It reinforced the power of thought and intention. My name is a great example of intention and for me working with my Higher Self for confirmation on two different days: white crow & black deer. :wave: