PDA

View Full Version : Chilling Video - Tanks Passing Through Burbank on Train

Alie
7th August 2012, 12:14
====> This Definitely Got My Attention
From Kerry's Blog: http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=31&Itemid=218

I agree with the Guy Shooting the Video (wtf?)

VkYfSXy7XGo

One of the Commentors said --- THEY ARE NOT IN DESERT COLORS

WhiteFeather
7th August 2012, 12:27
The Federal Reserve Ponzi Scheme ran out of toilet paper to print money. So they asked The US Military complex if it could recycle some old steel to bring in some revenue. If you look closely you could see Ben Bernanke conducting the train.

GaelVictor
7th August 2012, 12:43
Nice to see a citizen from the U.S.A. freaked out by seeing their tanks for a change, usually it's some poor foreigner looking up a barrel.

Fred Steeves
7th August 2012, 13:01
Well, we can be assured that atleast one sector of manufacturing is going well, here in the most peaceful nation on Earth...

mountain_jim
7th August 2012, 13:18
I got this video last night from the GLP link Bill posted earlier in this thread

Kerry got it up in her blog after that also....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47342-Military-Gives-Warning-to-Coastal-Dependants/page4

where more discussion and links for what this could mean appear, including a link to Mitchell Coombes issueing his warning in this thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36083-Mitchell-Coombes-Does-he-really-have-access-to-insider-info&p=534047#post534047

Nortreb
7th August 2012, 13:20
====> This Definitely Got My Attention
From Kerry's Blog: http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=31&Itemid=218

I agree with the Guy Shooting the Video (wtf?)

VkYfSXy7XGo

One of the Commentors said --- THEY ARE NOT IN DESERT COLORS

Hello,
Perhaps the train is going to Ft Irwin, California. This is the Army's National Training Center. I served from 1985-1987 and the Troops do not normally wear desert camoflage at NTC.

SBCT to Fort Irwin and the National Training Center. This is the official Web page for Rotation 12-09, August 2012. Learn more about the 1st Brigade 1st AD, (SBCT) http://www.irwin.army.mil/RotationalInfo/Pages/Current_NTC_Rotation.aspx

More Intell is needed on this situation!

CD7
7th August 2012, 16:43
Whatever its for...its just disturbing to see on so many levels. We usually see snipets of destruction but when viewed in a very large sum, it hits home SLAPS u in the face and it becomes BLATANTLY OBVIOUS how very primitive we aRE.

NancyV
7th August 2012, 16:54
The tanks are just being transported. Should they drive on the streets? Should they be in enclosed boxcars so people can't see them? It seems pretty simple to me that the US has a lot of tanks and sometimes they have to transport them to different areas. I think people just like to have a lot of drama in their lives by imagining the worst about many situations. We've had thousands of tanks for many decades. We still have them and we still move them from place to place.

SilentFeathers
7th August 2012, 16:58
The tanks are just being transported. Should they drive on the streets? Should they be in enclosed boxcars so people can't see them? It seems pretty simple to me that the US has a lot of tanks and sometimes they have to transport them to different areas. I think people just like to have a lot of drama in their lives by imagining the worst about many situations. We've had thousands of tanks for many decades. We still have them and we still move them from place to place.

If they had UN or some other foreign flag painted on them it would look a bit more suspicious......

Rocky_Shorz
7th August 2012, 17:02
most in the US think the whole region are deserts, live in tents and ride Camels, but a huge portion of the worlds rainforests are in Arab Nations including Iran...

The Caspian Hyrcanian mixed forests ecoregion in northern Iran contains a jungle in the form of a rain forest which stretches from the east in the Khorasan province to the west in the Ardebil province, covering the other provinces of Gilan, Mazandaran, and Golestan. The Elburz or Alborz mountain range is the highest mountain range in the Middle East which captures the moisture of the Caspian Sea to its north and forms subtropical and temperate rain forests in the northern part of Iran. The Iranians call this forest and region Shomal which means north in Persian.
In southeast Azerbaijan, this ecoregion includes the Lankaran Lowland and the Talysh Mountains, the latter being evenly divided with Iran to the south. They are deciduous forests containing tree species such as Black Alder (Alnus glutinosa subsp. barbata), hornbeam (Carpinus betulus and C. orientalis), Caucasian wingnut (Pterocarya fraxinifolia), chestnut-leaved oak (Quercus castaneifolia), Caucasian oak (Quercus macranthera), oriental beech (Fagus orientalis), Persian ironwood (Parrotia persica) and Persian silk tree (Albizia julibrissin)... link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperate_rainforest#Caspian_Hyrcanian_forest_.28Iran_and_Azerbaijan.29)

this is Iran...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Ghaleye_Rud_Khan_%2840%29_4.jpg/800px-Ghaleye_Rud_Khan_%2840%29_4.jpg

bogeyman
7th August 2012, 17:12
Those tanks are on the way to some foreign country somewhere thanks to good old american trade. Its great to be the worlds biggest arms dealer. Love and peace to the world...yeh right.

Bongo
7th August 2012, 17:30
J2Rr1dwf2ms

here's another 1... but wait it seems to be at this time last year... lol

maybe these tanks in the op video & the above video are brand new tanks getting transported away from the factory to there delivery destinations on a yearly basis when the order is complete... after all in the video I have provided there are some empty carriages which would tell me that some tanks have been delivered.

sdv
7th August 2012, 18:28
This is the reality of the USA, which spends hundreds of trillions of dollars each year on the military. To change this, and convert all that money and human endeavour into some other use, is to change the hearts and minds of Americans, until a significant shift is made. It's the hundred monkey thesis, and we have not reached the tipping point yet!

Well, we can be assured that atleast one sector of manufacturing is going well, here in the most peaceful nation on Earth...

The USA profits tremendously from war and all the products of war, and until this changes, nothing will change! That is what democracy and capitalism, USA style, is all about.

But, I live in hope that where there is a transformation in the hearts and minds of individuals, this will change.

And to those Americans who think that what is shown in these videos is normal and justified ... it is not!

Heartsong
7th August 2012, 18:35
I remember when I was a teenager about 1966 a great rumble coming down the street about 5:00 in the morning. Had never heard anything like it in my life. It was tanks rolling down the street in front of our house. You could hear them coming a mile off.
The national guard armory was at the north end of town, the national guard training ground was at the east part of town.
Five o'clock on a weekend morning was the only time they could move them into positiion for the national guard two week summer training. So in they rolled, down the main street to the capitol building and out to the training grounds.

It was probably a good thing that they were training.... one morning they rolled over and flattened a parked VW bug.
Bet that driver has never lived it down.

nurgle
7th August 2012, 18:57
When I first saw this video this morning on the Project Cam website, I thought to myself; I wonder what version of that model of tank and APC was. My first thought was the hardware is scheduled for decommission, destruction, recycling, what ever they do to get rid of the old versions and models. Then I thought that they were being shipped off to some country for sales, (Iraq would be nice what with there new american style military and government teachings.) My main thing though is I don't think there really is a super cause of alarm. Some things are (if you can believe it) still made in America, and those things have to be moved around america, for all we know that train is getting routed around to all of the bases in america dropping tanks off, and I am pretty sure we got a sh8t ton of bases to fill with stuff.

NancyV
7th August 2012, 22:07
This is the reality of the USA, which spends hundreds of trillions of dollars each year on the military. To change this, and convert all that money and human endeavour into some other use, is to change the hearts and minds of Americans, until a significant shift is made. It's the hundred monkey thesis, and we have not reached the tipping point yet!

The USA profits tremendously from war and all the products of war, and until this changes, nothing will change! That is what democracy and capitalism, USA style, is all about.

But, I live in hope that where there is a transformation in the hearts and minds of individuals, this will change.

And to those Americans who think that what is shown in these videos is normal and justified ... it is not!
If what is shown in this video is normal, and I'm pretty sure it's normal to move tanks around the country and the world, thinking it's normal has absolutely nothing to do with any belief that it's "justified". Reality is reality. Dealing with justifications for WHAT those tanks represent, since they are machines of war, is a totally different question.

I don't personally make a habit of being horrified by reality. The more emotional, judgmental or fearful one is about reality, the less effective one is in dealing with it or fighting against it successfully. I also don't live with a false "hope" that all of a sudden humans who have been warring for millenia will miraculously decide to all just get along and stop fighting.

Here we go with the blame the US game again....this time for being the largest dealer of arms in the world. I guess that makes China, Russia, the UK, France, Italy and others who are in the top 10 arms dealers in the world....the good guys? How about the countries who are the top 10 PURCHASERS of military weapons? Are they the good guys? Seems like many of these countries are not based on "democracy and capitalism, US style". Gee, I wonder what it is that motivates them to produce and/or buy military weapons? Oh...RIGHT...Must be the fault of the USA!

If you only succeeded in "changing the hearts and minds of Americans" it would do little good at all, since one of the other "bad" guys would quickly leap in to fill the role of the biggest and baddest bad ass arms dealer and war mongering nation on the planet. China is already well along in the area of arms dealing, but it can't be accurately assessed when statistics are looked at for International arms dealers. We don't know if China has already overtaken the US as the largest arms dealer because their sales are kept more secret, unlike the US and other countries. Of course ALL countries probably lie about or omit disclosing some of their military hardware sales. China just happens to be more secretive than most.

Until one looks at the entire situation of war, greed, corruption, profiteering, etc. etc., basically all the control games played by different nations, one will not have a holistic overview of what the root causes and possible solutions or improvements to the world situation might be. There may even be some archontic or other dimensional beings at work here, influencing humans negatively. The deaths of Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Mao Tse-Tung did not stop the existence of murderous tyrants, just as the downfall or lessening of the warmongering activities of the USA will not stop nations from warring on other nations. Many civilizations have fallen throughout human history, others have risen to power. Such is reality here on this planet.

crosby
7th August 2012, 22:20
I remember when I was a teenager about 1966 a great rumble coming down the street about 5:00 in the morning. Had never heard anything like it in my life. It was tanks rolling down the street in front of our house. You could hear them coming a mile off.
The national guard armory was at the north end of town, the national guard training ground was at the east part of town.
Five o'clock on a weekend morning was the only time they could move them into positiion for the national guard two week summer training. So in they rolled, down the main street to the capitol building and out to the training grounds.

It was probably a good thing that they were training.... one morning they rolled over and flattened a parked VW bug.
Bet that driver has never lived it down.

i grew up on military bases so there was the occasional odd early morning roar. tanks are very loud. and Heartsong, i must tell you that i absolutely adore your avatar. that kitty is just too precious.
warmest, corson