PDA

View Full Version : Are we on a Descending Timeline?

gooty64
7th August 2012, 15:04
It was 3 months before I was born when John F. Kennedy was assassinated. What a world I was about to come into and what a decade it was -the 1960's.
My family lived in a little town in southern Iowa that was so iconic that it was used in the 1969 Dick Van Dyke film "Cold Turkey" about quitting smoking.
While I grew up in a town like Mayberry RFD, the world fell into turmoil. Once when I was about 5 I overheard heard my mom and her housewives girlfriends speculating that the reason so many boys were being born at the time was due to the war(viet nam).

Skipping ahead and not to make this thread about me, the 60's to early 70's was the end of the innocence and also when the stamp was put on the awful timeline that we are still strung out on today.

Look at the list of events that happened beginning with JFK's assassination.
-1963 John F. Kennedy assassinated
-1968 Robert F. Kennedy assassinated
-196X Martin Luther King assassinated
-196x Malcolm X killed
-1960's peace movement silenced with Kent state etc.
-1972 introduction of "terrorism" at Munich games
-1980 John Lennon assassinated (1980 reagan not assassinated)
-1991 NWO announced by Bush Crime Family Syndicate
-1990's Iraq war and sanctions
-1997 Princess Diana assassinated
-1999 John F Kennedy silenced
-2001 9/11/2001 false flag
-2002 Paul Wellstone silenced (got in Cheneys path)
-2009 Michael Jackson murdered
-2011 Japan apocolyptic earthqauke and tsunami

(((I suppose that the timeline started decades-centuries-millenia before my birth, and I know about wars and the Federal Reserve, the monetary system, the bloodline families and the whole rabbit hole.)))

I'm no expert researcher on this at all and I realize this is Americentric. This is just one former All-American boys' realization that we are on a very bad timeline and that it seems like anyone that might have had a chance to lead us out of that timeline always gets squashed.

The purpose of this thread/discussion is to consider the overall trend of this timeline we are all on together and not to get lost in the details of the individual events. Personally, I don't see how we can separate ourselves from each other and fix only our personal timelines and save our "selves".

I am posting this as an open discussion and hope that shared ideas and shared experiences may lead to insight and a shot at a new collective timeline.

What other timeline defining events did I leave out?

Is there any way off this timeline?

Rocky_Shorz
7th August 2012, 15:16
we are changing the timelines continuously, acts of evil men many times aren't known until after...

I'm curious, why drop this one in tech support, this is a discussion that could fit under rulers of the World...

Fred Steeves
7th August 2012, 16:49
What if this is just a dimension (time/space) that we dip in to, until such "time" as we are ready to go do something else? Like going to a restaurant, we go in, eat until we're full, and then leave.

Kristin
7th August 2012, 17:03
This thread has been moved to General Discussion.

From the Heart,
Kristin

gooty64
7th August 2012, 17:20
Thank you Kristen:o, Where was it? I am a newer thread poster.

This thread has been moved to General Discussion.

From the Heart,
Kristin

ljwheat
7th August 2012, 17:23
Hmmmmm-- Time lines -- many they are. This one we share or jump in and out of, is a wiggly that may not be able to sit still long enough to be examined properly as Rocky_Shorz has pointed out. / witch one is relivent for every one when all are jumping on and off time lines billions of time each minute.

One of our members here at Avalon in another similar thread on time lines may shed some light on this topic, its deep and spooky but explains allot if you look for the same thing occurring in our personal lives.

Realeyes http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45466-BASHAR-2012-Many-Earths-Conundrum-We-Individually-choose&p=496877&viewfull=1#post496877

Her story about sunglasses illustrates how co-existing time line’s are shared parallel to our own, just like the Bermuda Triangle time line’s are just one step out of sync with our own.

Just like TV channels the one your watching unless everybody’s sitting next to you as your watching, they don’t see what your seeing, but the channel there on, isn’t what your watching and so on.

Things and objects I know were their for years in there spot, and everything has its spot in my life, occasionally I’ve when to get a specific item, and it was gone, no wear to be found. Later week or so looking in the same spot it would reappear. So am I jumping back and forth in time line’s -- in one its lost and in another time line it never moved an inch?

I’ve never kept track of this stuff before, but after looking at Realeye’s story her hubby on one time line didn’t know that they were broken on his wife’s time line, went and got the unbroken sunglasses on his time line, and delivering them intact to her on there co-time line. Twilight Zone stuff to say the least but enough to shake my world enough to start watching and recollecting where this did happen to me. Proving real time is not real but created or changed, depending on who’s watching what channel or time line.

This is the video that kicked that thread off, deep stuff to conceder here me thinks Great topic Gooty. John xoxo

5lsfnYm3GbE

Fred Steeves
7th August 2012, 18:12
This is the video that kicked that thread off, deep stuff to conceder here me thinks Great topic Gooty. John xoxo

5lsfnYm3GbE

Good stuff! Two years ago I would have dismissed what he's saying without a second thought. My how things have changed.

christian
7th August 2012, 20:16
Maybe the good news is, that we already avoided much worse things that could have happened, like a hot 3rd world war, meaning massive nuclear exchanges between the superpowers etc. and there could have been a much more tyrannical system in place already if people would have been more complacent. There's a lot of atrocities still going on but I do see a growing number of determined people moving to change this.

Fred Steeves
7th August 2012, 20:48
O.K., so let me see if I've got this straight. If we each as individuals are constantly altering our future through decisions in the now, and therefore choosing our own individual Earth experience out of countless possibilities, then I would have to think that there are countless "us" experiencing them all.

This is not like the rapture in Revelations, where people just up and disappear, that's ridiculous.(Like my thinking is not LOL) Anyhoos, my own personal example would be me and my wife. The "me" that chooses to move beyond this present experience, will join with my wife's "me" that chooses the same. Conversely, the parts of us that choose to experience more of the dark road will also do it together. And all possibilities in between.

I guess I'm stealing much of this from Jane Roberts' "Aspect Psychology", but it continues to make sense to this day. Every single "aspect" of ourselves continues on their various paths without a hitch, except for the occasional bleedthrough moments of deja vu. The key is what we choose to focus on.

We truly do get exactly what we want, guaranteed. The trick is figuring out what it is we truly want. Of course if we fail to make a choice, we still have made one. As it has been for eons, We decide.

PurpleLama
7th August 2012, 21:22
http://www.bikernet.com/docs/stories/10599/width500/apocaloptimist.jpg

gooty64
7th August 2012, 21:27
Thank you, Purple Lama. This would have been a good thread title and I think you just answered Fred's question from that other thread of his -Spirituality Hmm...

http://www.bikernet.com/docs/stories/10599/width500/apocaloptimist.jpg

ljwheat
7th August 2012, 21:30
O.K., so let me see if I've got this straight. If we each as individuals are constantly altering our future through decisions in the now, and therefore choosing our own individual Earth experience out of countless possibilities, then I would have to think that there are countless "us" experiencing them all.

This is not like the rapture in Revelations, where people just up and disappear, that's ridiculous.(Like my thinking is not LOL) Anyhoos, my own personal example would be me and my wife. The "me" that chooses to move beyond this present experience, will join with my wife's "me" that chooses the same. Conversely, the parts of us that choose to experience more of the dark road will also do it together. And all possibilities in between.

I guess I'm stealing much of this from Jane Roberts' "Aspect Psychology", but it continues to make sense to this day. Every single "aspect" of ourselves continues on their various paths without a hitch, except for the occasional bleedthrough moments of deja vu. The key is what we choose to focus on.

We truly do get exactly what we want, guaranteed. The trick is figuring out what it is we truly want. Of course if we fail to make a choice, we still have made one. As it has been for eons, We decide.

Yes exactly just like those infinity mirror’s that came out in the 50’s endless you’s and wife’s together -- not together in the physical it seem singular as in watching one channel on TV, but in spiritual jumps or parallel spirit breaking off in another world splitting off again, to another time line, and splitting of again for each choice, billions of choices a minute. Choosing one would be like plucking one string in side a piano over and over again if that’s the time line your satisfied with.

Dense 3D takes a long time once the choice is made to manifest and catch up to its self.

Change your mind change your life, focus and intent till that time line where your choices come true, is manifesting or goal setting.

The rubble with the 5 censes in 3D is there trapped in the time line your thinking and seeing at the moment. So when something vanishes in the Bermuda Triangle everybody wigs out. But the one diapering is fine looking back seeing you vanish into thin air.

At least that’s a few thought in how it may be happing, who knows, I guess we’ll have to wait till this 3D body give up the spirit and merges back into itself once again.

For now it’s a mountain not to many people are looking into, especially when we can only look at one at a time in the moment were in. the next moment may change with out notice and we look again. I’m sure there is an answer to all this ------ Many! In each time line to fit that time line question there. LOL crap my head hurts, better move out of this time line. Back to the one where I’m a millionaire in my vary own bank. I guess the funny farm isn’t really all that far away after all -- Ooo that one hurt too. IMO the video above feels right. We are just so used to watching the same time line and the elite are helping us to stay there. That we fail to see the big BIG picture time line’s are real.

John xoxo

PurpleLama
7th August 2012, 21:42
time and space are funny things, the moment you think you enjoy is simply the one with the most probability that's spinning through a vortex of similarity. That being said, there is actually no such thing as a negative or descending timeline. The universe self corrects what we may think of as timelines when such become untenable, or not conducive tho the original purpose or goal of universe itself. Such is merged back into a viable experience, and for all that it seems as awakening from a bad dream already forgotten. It happens all the time.

turiya
7th August 2012, 21:44
With all the ever-ongoing talk about chemtrails, this year I have seen very very few in the section of sky that is above me where I live.
Its been an absolutely beautiful spring & summer. Certainly very little rain, but the skies have been as beautiful & clear blue as they were when I was a kid.
But still, I see that there is much talk about it on the net.

Could it be so easy to make the shift?

turiya

Maia Gabrial
7th August 2012, 22:13
According to Sarah Stanga, an MKULTRA survivor, she says that the cabal is so afraid of what's coming that they're trying desperately to change the timeline it's on. But they're losing big time! Great news for us; bad for them. Take heart in that. They're throwing everything at us and STILL they're losing.... That's something I affirm everyday....

Fred Steeves
7th August 2012, 22:26
According to Sarah Stanga, an MKULTRA survivor, she says that the cabal is so afraid of what's coming that they're trying desperately to change the timeline it's on. But they're losing big time! Great news for us; bad for them. Take heart in that. They're throwing everything at us and STILL they're losing.... That's something I affirm everyday....

See Maia, this is where I go and get myself in trouble. There is no "Us" and "Them", near as I can reckon it at "present" anyway.

ljwheat
7th August 2012, 22:36

This sounds pretty close to what George Kavassilas has been saying for years that the trunk of the tree and all the branches off that trunk are remerging with the main tree or core time line.

So as we speed up or is it our other time line reconnecting make it fell like were speeding up. As each line merges on top of another were gaining that time line knowledge?

Like maybe how all the star’s came together till they all fit into one little tinny spot then the big bang! Just a thought. But if this is true and all the me’s are coming back together, will it create an individual critical mass for Me? And you,---- and everyone else, and start popping off this planet like popcorn on the stove of heat and convergence in time lines as well as mother earths re-convergence ? Elite or not i don't think anyone can stop the prosession, this one sounds pretty final to me.

Wind
7th August 2012, 22:38
I choose the ascending timeline. ;)

gooty64
29th October 2012, 02:51
Michael knew in 1996 that we were in trouble...

XAi3VTSdTxU