PDA

View Full Version : Stop "social Services" mafia to steal home-schooled kids from loving parents

heyokah
16th August 2010, 10:24
Home Educators Beware Of Social Services!!

This is only one case in a global epidemic of child abduction by the state which is covered up by the establishment and mainstream media.
Aside from the fascist control issue, the ugly truth is many thousands of children a year are stolen in many cases, through 'official channels' to serve an elite network of satanists, paedophiles and child murderers.

This video is to show how happy and content a family was until social services came to steal their children. Due to the lies told by the Wolverhampton Home Education Officer CLAIRE BISHTON then the further lies told by SARAH O'CONNER they had to flee the UK in order to protect their children

sf5XR7w9H-Y

heyokah
16th August 2010, 14:43
There is a possibility to sign a petition which is given below the YouTube, but you should decide that for yourselves of course.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ukssleaveourkidsalone/

heyokah
26th August 2010, 12:44
For those who want some more understanding about the statement I made on my thread :

the ugly truth is many thousands of children a year are stolen in many cases, through 'offical channels' to serve an elite network of satanists, paedophiles and child murderers.

I offer you this part of the video (playlist) : “David Icke's- Revelations of a Mother Goddess”

It presents the staggering story of human sacrifice and satanic rituals involving the most famous people in the world. World famous conspiracy researcher, lecturer and author David Icke hosts an interview with Arizona Wilder, formerly Jenifer Greene, who was programmed and trained to conduct satanic rituals by Joseph Mengele AKA "The Angel of Death" from the Nazi death camps of World War II.

Arizona Wilder describes how she conducted rituals in which the Queen, the Queen Mother and other members of the British Royal Family sacrificed children in satanic ceremonies. She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the United States and the United Kingdom.

Your view of the world will never be the same when you hear the revelations of Arizona Wilder and their shocking relevance in our lives today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ZHQD5b4Hc

Lost Soul
26th August 2010, 12:52
Why would anyone want to deny their child an opportunity for education/indoctrination escapes me. Public education started going down the toilet in the early '70s.

wynderer
26th August 2010, 13:09

This is only one case in a global epidemic of child abduction by the state which is covered up by the establishment and mainstream media.
Aside from the fascist control issue, the ugly truth is many thousands of children a year are stolen in many cases, through 'official channels' to serve an elite network of satanists, paedophiles and child murderers.

This video is to show how happy and content a family was until social services came to steal their children. Due to the lies told by the Wolverhampton Home Education Officer CLAIRE BISHTON then the further lies told by SARAH O'CONNER they had to flee the UK in order to protect their children

sf5XR7w9H-Y

i think that this may be one of the main benefits from wars & economic collapse, from the NWO Reptilian p.o.v. -- during such times, many go missing , never accounted for

i know this is going on in the States , also -- a while a back i worked at a place which had a lot of dealings w/the family/children branch of Social Services -- i saw children taken from homes w/parents who loved & cared for them, & children left in homes where they were being abused, sometimes sexually -- i was working there during the time that over 3,000 children disappeared from West Chester County of NY state

in a fairly recent interview, Duncan O'Finioan said that he was disheartened [i'm paraphrasing here] that there was so little caring response to what he's said about the abductions & disappearances of so many children -- [probably someone will tell you that you're being 'negative' for posting about this]

i understand that this is increasing now -- perhaps the Light is growing stronger, so the sacrifices are increasing --

very very bad karma for those doing this, very bad

xbusymom
26th August 2010, 18:26
my ‘family’ has been in 2 different cases showing the lack of reasoning and/or comprehension ... but it does show that the system thinks there is ONE set of rules or procedures for ALL situations... (i.e. its all the parents’ fault so remove the child by whatever means it takes)

case #1 (child is 17 years old)
-I initiated a CINC (Child In Need of Care) case over the last 2 years where I ASKED for help from the system and got ambushed into fighting the system on an ‘unfit parent’ charge just because the newly graduated CW did not know how to handle an experienced parent that was logical, calm, documented and not afraid to stand up and say so...

case #2 (both children are younger than age 5)
-on the other case, my son and daughter/I/L had an issue where 1 babysitter charged the other babysitter with abuse charges, and they had to fight (on their own – without an attorney because they had already been tapped out for the expensive therapy sessions and parenting classes required by the system) to get their kids back because of all the additional unfounded charges placed against THEM by the CW throughout the entire investigation procedure...

SO- I don’t believe that the lowly case workers really know what they are doing or why ... they are just doing what they have been taught by the training and procedures of the system...

conk
27th August 2010, 19:57
Social Service types are strange indeed. My brother in law and his wife tried to adopt a 6 year old girl. They went to classes. They took tests. They jumped countless hoops for two years. The woman handling the case berated them and talked down to them. She mocked them for being affluent and pressured them to admit some nefarious reason for adopting a young poor girl. They finally gave up. God only knows what became of the young child. For her to have come into that loving family would have greatly enriched her life. Heart breaking.

wynderer
27th August 2010, 20:06
my ‘family’ has been in 2 different cases showing the lack of reasoning and/or comprehension ... but it does show that the system thinks there is ONE set of rules or procedures for ALL situations... (i.e. its all the parents’ fault so remove the child by whatever means it takes)

SO- I don’t believe that the lowly case workers really know what they are doing or why ... they are just doing what they have been taught by the training and procedures of the system...

that's the big problem, tho, Xbusymom, as i see it -- so many humans just doing what they're told, never looking out of his/her own little compartment, often because they know their 'job security' depends on this

but also, there ARE workers who know exactly what they are doing -- there are many more satanists, all over the world, & much better organized than those truly of the Light, than most know or want to know --

wynderer
29th August 2010, 15:07

sf5XR7w9H-Y

bumping this, w/link to David Icke's speech

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/37410-david-icke-speaking-at-the-rally-against-child-abuse-at-trafalgar-square-the-full-speech

heyokah
11th September 2010, 22:24
Thanks wynderer for this bump :)

""David Icke Speaking At The Rally Against Child Abuse at Trafalgar Square - The Full Speech

Tuesday, 10 August 2010 11:28 ""

_Qp2J5eWK7s

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...he-full-speech