PDA

View Full Version : Russia Fire - will we be touched...!

Deega
16th August 2010, 23:47
Hi All avalonians, visitors,

Here is an article published in "Veteran Today" web site today, I thought that members would appreciate to read what is happening in Russia. We think it don't matter but after reading, you will have a better idea of the fallout.

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill
August 15, 2010 posted by Bob Nichols

REUTERS / Denis Sinyakov - Forest fires hit areas remaining radioactive since the Chernobyl disaster in 1986.

(San Francisco) – Russia is burning down this summer. The smoke is engulfing Moscow and the European Union. Embassies are emptying.

What’s the deal?

Thousands of forest fires are burning all over Russia. More importantly, the nuclear weapons factories and reactors around Mayak and the former Soviet Union’s Uranium Project are going up in smoke. The smoke is toxic and radioactive in every possible sense of the words.

Russian forest fires are burning down old H-Bomb factory areas and the Chernobyl poisoned woodlands. This holds the virtual certainty of at least 241,000,000 Lethal Doses of radioactivity becoming air borne during a fire. Due to peculiar nuclear forces the tiny ceramicized radioactive particles stay in the air for months or even years till they are “rained out” by some form of precipitation.

Snowflake edges are particularly good scavengers of radioactive particles.

Two US Air Force C130s just flew into Moscow. Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, or one of the seven other nuclear weapons labs in the US, are more than likely involved. Ask yourself this. What on earth could have scared the Russian nuke forces enough to call in their old hated Cold War foe – the US Air Force – for help?

There is a simple way to let the people of the world know what is going on with airborne Chernobyl and Mayak data. We paid for all the data, anyway, whether Russian, American or European Union Data.

Free the Data. Release it to the InterNet all over the world and let people decide for themselves which country is safe enough for their families to live in.

If you are planning a trip to Europe or Russia – don’t go. If you are already there – leave immediately. If you have family or friends there – get them out if you can. This is not a drill. It is the real deal.

Another way to look at the Mayak national sacrifice zone in Russia is that the old Soviet Union manufactured 30,000 global thermonuclear weapons. There were numerous “accidents” at Mayak that weren’t supposed to happen and “officially” never did happen. The government lied, of course.

Thousands of forest fires are burning in Russia around old H-Bomb factories.
The 1,000 sq km around the Mayak bomb factory is one of the most contaminated areas on Earth because the Mayak Uranium Project manufactured the most poisonous substances on Earth for the most lethal weapons on Earth.

Manufacturing thermonuclear weapons is a really nasty business. As far as Weapons of Mass Destruction goes, there are the real McCoy.

As of 8/15/2010 all personnel in Russia and the European Union are advised to evacuate immediately. I repeat. This is not a drill. If you can’t leave, get your kids out. It may be too late already.

Notes:
1. Russia Burns, Mark Sircus, MD, http://tinyurl.com/3agtr23
2. Radioactive Contamination of the Techa River and its Effects Dmitriy Burmistrov*#, Mira Kossenko *) and Richard Wilson+) Research Center for Radiation Medicine, Chelyabinsk +) Harvard University, # now at Menzie-Cura and Associates Inc, Department of Physics, Harvard University, http://tinyurl.com/2ep4dma

All my blessings

Deega

fifi
17th August 2010, 04:00
Russia is burning down, and Pakistan is flooded. I wonder if these are natural disasters, or man-made? Anybody has any thought?

Humble Janitor
17th August 2010, 08:26
I certainly would not panic but the general consensus regarding these fires is doom and panic.

The timing is just too good for TPTW for it all to be a coincidence. The floods in Pakistan, Russia burning and the tensions in the Middle East. Seems a little too convenient, dontcha think?

viking
17th August 2010, 08:41
I certainly would not panic but the general consensus regarding these fires is doom and panic.

The timing is just too good for TPTW for it all to be a coincidence. The floods in Pakistan, Russia burning and the tensions in the Middle East. Seems a little too convenient, dontcha think?

Yes I do tend to agree...its all part of the grand plan...just a little too convenient!!! You forgot to mention the oil spill!!

Seems its all coming to a head...yes, keep your feet firmly on the ground...don't panic...

viking

Elandiel BernElve
17th August 2010, 09:18
Evacuate?! What the hell is that of an advice? You can't just evacuate Russia and Europe...
Something tells me this was written by a doomscripter. Of course fire and radioactive sites and factories are no good match but this feels like the same panic as the "oh my god the whole mexican gulf is gonna blow up" kind of panic.

People focus, patience, this is a time of change ...try and feel it, in your heart, open your spirit to new energies and act on behalf of a better future.
**** is gonna happen! No doubts there, and we must not let these fires, as well as the oil, as well as any big event, escalate to a disaster.

But it's part of the changes that are sweeping over this planet.

Have faith and don't be scared

lightblue
17th August 2010, 09:28

the wild fires are apparently abating according to the latest AP repoort..

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iX-16FttPkCulMdckFjFJyOJCXlAD9HKH4QG0

lightblue
17th August 2010, 09:37
deega
Free the Data. Release it to the InterNet all over the world and let people decide for themselves which country is safe enough for their families to live in.

If you are planning a trip to Europe or Russia – don’t go. If you are already there – leave immediately. If you have family or friends there – get them out if you can. This is not a drill. It is the real deal.

please let us know if this is your personal opinion, if not, please let us know where do you find this call.. thanks :blink: l

p.s. in my opinion, russians are not helpless diletantes..i shall not be panicking or leaving europe...please be more careful when posting alarmist information by always stating the sources, rather than packaging the verious bits and pieces to fit your own sense of events...thanks again.. l

Deega
17th August 2010, 14:07
deega

please let us know if this is your personal opinion, if not, please let us know where do you find this call.. thanks :blink: l

p.s. in my opinion, russians are not helpless diletantes..i shall not be panicking or leaving europe...please be more careful when posting alarmist information by always stating the sources, rather than packaging the verious bits and pieces to fit your own sense of events...thanks again.. l

Hi LightBlue,

Thanks for your comments, as I mentioned at the beginning of this Tread, the article is from the "Veteran Today Web Site".

All my blessings

Deega

Humble Janitor
18th August 2010, 00:55
I guess Sucha Fool is at it again with the doom propaganda?

Can't see what other "source" would encourage such blind panic.

Myra
18th August 2010, 03:35
Russia is burning down, and Pakistan is flooded. I wonder if these are natural disasters, or man-made? Anybody has any thought?

I highly suspect man-made.

MorningSong
18th August 2010, 16:17
I found the original article folks:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/15/evacuate-now-this-is-not-a-drill/

Deega
19th August 2010, 01:19

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/15/evacuate-now-this-is-not-a-drill/

Thanks MorningSong,

All my blessings.

Deega

lightblue
19th August 2010, 01:39
morningsong:
Re: Russia Fire - will we be touched...!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08...s-not-a-drill/

the original article does not make it true.

here's the latest - even according to the voice of america...
please lets be more careful before spreading the alarmist content...thanks :wink: l

MorningSong
19th August 2010, 11:08
Yes, Lightblue, Discernment above all and foremost!

I posted the link to the original article because it needed to be done, for clarity's sake.

As you can see, the article is from a BLOG and the blogger gives NO authoritative references for backing up his warning, therfore it is a biased opinion and must be taken with more than a many grains of salt, so to say.

I don't doubt that the fires in Russia have stirred up old radiation...but what are we going to do about it? And I agree, that we all just can't up and evacuate the continent... where would we all go? Just putting the weight of all the people onto the American continent would probably cause the Pole Shift, LOL!

Find the source of what you post and answers to many questions are revealed without bolting and jumping onto the silly band-wagon of "the sky is falling" and "barking at the moon" ploys. Don't expect to be spoon-fed the important info... seek and you shall find the truth of all matters.

lightblue
19th August 2010, 14:06
Don't expect to be spoon-fed the important info... seek and you shall find the truth of all matters.

no no, you are mistaken... i do not expect to be spoon fed any information......equally i do not welcome opinions presented as factual info...

besides, i do not find any loose info/opinion worth exploring or locating - that i expected from the author of this thread who offered it (without link) in his opening post...i wouldn't call my unwillingness to search for an origin of that content (that i don't qualify as information) "expecting to be spoon fed information" ....again, the content is no information but an opinion - which was more than obvious from the progression of events at the time of my first commenting here....best wishes :wink: l

MorningSong
19th August 2010, 14:16
Sweet Lightblue, I'm not picking on you (hug). The message was intended to be universal, for everyone.

And I hope you understand that I am agreeing with you.

Peace and Good Will!

conk
19th August 2010, 14:24
Sarah Palin and Alaska had better start holding their breath.

There are enough real conspriacies. We don't have to turn every single event into one!

ArtyCarl
19th August 2010, 14:53
It has all gone quiet in the Gulf of Mexico so obviously some people are looking for the next grand disaster. Floods, earthquakes and fires...they all happen to a greater or lesser extent every year, all will become calm again.

Deega
19th August 2010, 20:29
no no, you are mistaken... i do not expect to be spoon fed any information......equally i do not welcome opinions presented as factual info...

besides, i do not find any loose info/opinion worth exploring or locating - that i expected from the author of this thread who offered it (without link) in his opening post...i wouldn't call my unwillingness to search for an origin of that content (that i don't qualify as information) "expecting to be spoon fed information" ....again, the content is no information but an opinion - which was more than obvious from the progression of events at the time of my first commenting here....best wishes :wink: l

Hi Lightblue,

You probably live in European, am I mistaken?

I feel your frustration in this Tread, and like you, I try to find information that is beneficial to members and visitors. As you have noticed, the article was written by Bob Nichols in the Veteran Today Web Site.

Do you feel that this site is not credible, if so, then who is credible…?, National News, ABC, CBS and others Nationals and International News Agency, aren’t they not controlled by the Financial World..?

So we are caught up with what is put on the Web, if you feel it ain’t credible, that is your say, other people may see it differently, we are in a related world.

This Tread was not intented to serve as a scare tactic but of information. The Tread was authored, with the Veteran Today authoring also, so what type of investigation would to like to have before each post…?

All my blessings.

Deega

SteveX
19th August 2010, 20:50
Thankfully this time of year the UK whether comes in from the west or southwest. Generally speaking we get east coast USA weather about a week or two later. As for places like Poland and Lithuania which boarder Russia, half the buggers are working over here anyway.

Perhaps a quick scan of northern european weather pattens would asage any fears about europe. Don't know about North America ...like the original author of the peace I can't be arsed to search it out.

:p

lightblue
19th August 2010, 21:36
thanks for your response deega..

i'd just like to know what do you call this piece (from your opening post) if not an alarmist reccomendation?

thanks l

lightblue
19th August 2010, 21:41
morningsong:
Re: Russia Fire - will we be touched...!

Sweet Lightblue, I'm not picking on you (hug). The message was intended to be universal, for everyone.

And I hope you understand that I am agreeing with you.

Peace and Good Will!

i now see - this was a wee misunderstanding...:thank_you2: l

Deega
19th August 2010, 23:58
thanks for your response deega..

i'd just like to know what do you call this piece (from your opening post) if not an alarmist reccomendation? [SIZE="3"]

thanks l

Hi Lightblue,

When I first read the article, I had the same alarm bell going on, but since, there were an author, a Web Site to sanction this article, I thought, who am I to say this is not credible...!

And I thought maybe there is someone in Avalon who have had heard about it, so that how it came to be...!

If you have more criticism to this article, I would suggest you contact the author or the Web Site to clarify this publication, this article is public, whatever you like it or not, it is there in the public.

All my blessings

Deega

Deega
23rd August 2010, 20:03
Hi,

Here is some additional information that one may like to read.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/embassies-evacuated-in-smoke-covered-moscow_100408416.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52245343@N05/4871380056/

All my blessings.

Deega