PDA

View Full Version : Pole shift or Geo-Magnetic reversal -false fear?

Tony
14th August 2012, 09:55
Pole shift or Geo-Magnetic reversal - false fear/natural occurrence.

One doesn't have to be a qualified scientist to use logic and common sense. Information - or any experience - has to be translated by the mind to communicate to others and make sense to oneself.

The problem is how the outside information stacks up with our limited inner information. It is here that we can easily misunderstand or exaggerate what is actually going on.

The words we use can easily put a wrong slant on a situation. For example, yesterday there was a claim that the US banks were told to prepare for total collapse, when in fact the original statement was that US banks should prepare to prevent a collapse.

So it is with misunderstanding what is meant by a rotational shift and a geomagnetic reversal. A rotational pole shift would cause total devastation and there is nothing we could do about it: in a magnetic reversal, the birds might notice, and it's possible that we won't – such a process could be underway now and you wouldn't know... A magnetic reversal is a common-ish occurrence due to the dynamic nature of our planet.

Anything that is coming our way to disrupt the Earth would give us at least 10 years warning and the world is full of connected astronomers so nothing could be hidden.

It is so easy to get carried away with all sorts of speculations: 'Ascension' 'A Consciousness Shift' 'I am about to become Enlightened' 'I am here, bring It on!'...

Spiritually, we live in a fantasy world, and all this only makes it more of a fantasy = a 'super fantasy'!

There are those on this planet who feed off our ignorance, in order to enhance their own ignorance. Do not comply! Do not get involved! As keeps being said, watch out for distractions. They want you to run around like a headless chicken!

Whatever the future brings, it is in your hands now because it is down to the way you see things – you can see this world as a prison planet, or you may see this moment as a chance for a party, or you might experience a chance to recognise your true nature and see the world as a pure mandala (a perfect setting in which to practise). There are no short cuts to realising our true potential. We have to do it all ourselves. There are obstacles in our mind that prevent this, and that is why we are here – to clear them!

Clearing these inner obstacles has nothing to do with external events - although maybe the intensity of a situation (arousing emotions) can shine light on all illusions and the essential nature of these emotions! If one had a perfect physical place in which to live, one may never want to change or evolve.

Making claims that, “I feel the change!” is still in the physical and conceptual spheres. If inner change was to take place, it would come in the form of clarity, purity and compassion...unlimited compassion.

Fear is infectious, but it does not exist.
Fear is a fantasy of the mind.
Fear feeds off fear.
Don't let it gorge itself!

When the mind is perfectly clear – empty and pure - no thing can disturb it, but it allows any thing to arise in it. Your Essence is totally Pure and always has been....and it Knows!

Tony

gigha
14th August 2012, 10:14
Wow thanks for this pie
incredible words and thought
gigha

When the mind is perfectly clear – empty and pure - no thing can disturb it, but it allows any thing to arise in it. Your Essence is totally Pure and always has been....and it Knows!

Tony

:rapture:

Marsila
14th August 2012, 11:09
Dear Pie'n'eal if i wish i can press the thank you button a million times, and even then it will be less gratitude than how much i appreciate all your posts, specially this one now.

Whatever the future brings, it is in your hands now because it is down to the way you see things – you can see this world as a prison planet, or you may see this moment as a chance for a party, or you might experience a chance to recognise your true nature and see the world as a pure mandala (a perfect setting in which to practise). There are no short cuts to realising our true potential. We have to do it all ourselves. There are obstacles in our mind that prevent this, and that is why we are here – to clear them!

Clearing these inner obstacles has nothing to do with external events
very well said!

gooty64
14th August 2012, 11:46
The moral of the story

They want you to run around like a headless chicken!

Good morning. Well, I grew up on a family farm so I do know precisely what a "headless chicken" behaves like. It is not a pretty sight to watch unless you are a real sicko!

My little story of learning about headless chickens happened when I was a young boy about age 8 or 9.

I used to feed the hens and collect their eggs. Collecting the eggs was a very exciting task. I had to reach into each of the little cubbies of the hen nester and carefully extract usually one egg each. Sometimes there were two eggs and sometimes there were zero. Sometimes there was a soft egg with no shell (boo) and sometimes one big egg which was likely to be a double yoke!

Sometimes the rooster was mean to me and I got no eggs and called for help. But anyway I'll never forget the first year it came time to butcher the hens:eek:.

When the time came to kill the chickens, Iv'e been told that I went under the porch bawling and I have a vague memory that might be true. How could they kill my pals the faithfull egg laying hens? But, a while later after grandma was down by the stump chopping the heads off the hens and I heard all the squawking and commotion -I came down there to. It was complete and utter horror to me to see the "headless chickens" flopping around sometimes 10 feet in the air they bounced -just grisly! But also, a little exciting and i was being coaxed heavily by the whole family -grandma included- to use the ax myself.

So, I did it! I got the ax. Someone helped me put the chicken neck between the two nails on the stump and then little gooty whacked the head off his one of his old hen friends and the "headless chicken" dance began. -still traumatized today.

I would have to be really starving to go through that again today.

I'm not sure if there really is a moral to this story but, in case you didn't know the full picture of the headless chicken analogy -you do now!:p

Ultima Thule
14th August 2012, 14:54
Does anyone remember when some years ago it was for sure that Jupiter was going to ignite to become a second sun?
For quite some time I bought it and was concerned of my families wellbeing - even though I read up about the subject. Scientifically Jupiter has basically the potential to be a star, only it would have to have 60 more times mass to be possible. Knowing this I still was thinking:"what if?"

I would state that stage one of discernment is to check out the science - is it possible for an event to take place or not? I know it can easily be stated that science doesīt know everything. It doesnīt, but knows pretty much and in my opinion for something spiritual and extraordinary to take place, it has to meet with science. Science may need to widen and the extraordinary may have to downgrade to a bit more ordinary, but meet they must. IF they actually meet concerning a claim that has been made, then off you go to use other forms of discernment - like whether it resonates with you or not.

UT

Camilo
14th August 2012, 15:09
GEOMAGNETIC REVERSAL -- AND DR. SAL HOAX VIDEO

Sunday, 12 August 2012 12:32
Written by Kerry Cassidy

CORRECTION: THIS VIDEO WAS A HOAX.

Apparently this is the actor Frank Vidal and sponsored by a production company...perhaps as part of a movie they are releasing.

I thought to myself, finally a scientist with some guts and a conscience who cares more about the well being of humanity than he own skin... alas it was not to be.

THE CAVEAT REMAINS:

I can say we have other information similar to this from at least one other scientist who is highly respected and is no longer in communication with us. That scientist told us that those in the know were expecting 3 major events in the near future including possibly during 2012:

1. CME -- direct hit on Earth

2. Magnetic pole shift

3. Pole reversal

===

[Mod-edit: Link to Kerry's original post of this on Project Camelot: GEOMAGNETIC REVERSAL -- AND DR. SAL HOAX VIDEO (http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1263-2016-geomagnetic-reversal.html). -Paul]

wynderer
14th August 2012, 15:34
i'm not sure what a false fear is -- but re something catastrophic happening to this Earth, -- according to the prophecies of indigenous Peoples around the world [who tend to be better connected to/more in sync w/Momma Earth than the rest of us], something big & cataclysmic will be occurring soon

would that make this a true fear? -- fear is really nothing to be afraid of

spiritguide
14th August 2012, 16:27
Why fear, true or false? Let us all respect what is, and leave fear behind. One who knows fire respects it for it's beneficial qualities and one who knows not fire fears it for it's destrucfullness. Is not the answer in the knowing? IMHO To know mother earth is to respect her in all her glory, and to fear her means we do not know her.

Ultima Thule
14th August 2012, 17:12
i'm not sure what a false fear is -- but re something catastrophic happening to this Earth, -- according to the prophecies of indigenous Peoples around the world [who tend to be better connected to/more in sync w/Momma Earth than the rest of us], something big & cataclysmic will be occurring soon

I donīt mean to be confrontational at all, but for the sake of not being fooled twice, thrice etc. I must ask: where and what prophecies state that a cataclysmic is event coming? I mean to clarify whether we are talking about actual prophecy or an interpretation of one.

UT

Hervé
14th August 2012, 18:06
Pole shift or Geo-Magnetic reversal - false fear/natural occurrence.

[...]

The problem is how the outside information stacks up with our limited inner information. It is here that we can easily misunderstand or exaggerate what is actually going on.

[...]

... There are no short cuts to realising our true potential. We have to do it all ourselves. There are obstacles in our mind that prevent this, and that is why we are here – to clear them!

[...]

Tony

[...]

I donīt mean to be confrontational at all, but for the sake of not being fooled twice, thrice etc. I must ask: where and what prophecies is a cataclysmic event coming? I mean to clarify whether we are talking about actual prophecy or an interpretation of one.

UT

Where it all comes from... the catastrophes recorded within the earth's collective unconscious memory:

Here is the motherlode for all these psy-ops disinfo recurring campaigns:

From: http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/extinctions-nemesis.html:

Excerpts from a paper by Lynn Yarris, LBL Research Review / Science Beat Berkeley Lab
Mon, 13 Apr 1987 11:02 CDT

The iridium layer
Sandwiched between the limestone of the two periods, forming a clear line of demarcation, is a thin maybe one-half-inch thick layer of red clay. Immediately below this clay layer, the Cretaceous limestone is heavily populated with a wide mix of the tiny fossils of marine creatures called forams. Above the clay layer, in the Tertiary limestone, however, the fossils of but a single species of foram can be seen. The clay layer itself contains no foram fossils at all.

When Walter Alvarez brought his samples back to Berkeley, his father, LBL Nobel laureate physicist Luis Alvarez, suggested that subjecting them to neutron activation analysis could help determine how long it took for the clay layer to form. The analysis, performed by LBL nuclear chemists Frank Asaro and Helen Michel, revealed to the surprise of everyone involved that the clay was about 600 times richer in iridium than the surrounding limestone.

[...]

Then, in 1984, came a report from two University of Chicago paleontologists, David Raup and John Sepkoski, who had put together a detailed list of sea life that had become extinct during the past 250 million years. Containing more than 3,500 different species, it was the most complete extinction list ever compiled. When they subjected their list to computer analysis, Raup and Sepkoski discovered that mass extinctions occur periodically, approximately every 26 to 30 million years.

http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/images5/raup-sepkoski-plot.gif
A PLOT OF DATA ON LIFE EXTINCTIONS, COLLECTED BY DAVID RAUP AND JOHN SEPKOSKI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, SHOWS PEAKS IN THE EXTINCTION RATE OCCURRING AT 26- TO 30-MILLION-YEAR INTERVALS, AS INDICATED BY ARROWS

Scientists immediately scrambled to find an explanation that could account for a persistent, recurring cycle of planet-wide species die-outs. Volcanic eruptions were the most obvious suspects, but volcanoes fail to account for the clay layer, the high soot content and, most significantly, the high iridium concentrations. Casting further doubt on the culpability of volcanoes was the discovery of shock quartz and microtektites along with the iridium and soot in the clay layer samples taken from around the world.

Shock quartz silt-sized grains of quartz, which, under a microscope, show cracks and strains, is formed in the heat and pressure of a powerful explosion. It showed up routinely in rocks brought back from the moon by the lunar astronauts, but on Earth it has been found only in meteorite craters and at nuclear weapon test sites.

Microtektites are tiny pieces of glass, believed to be droplets of rock that were melted in the heat of an impact and hurled up beyond the atmosphere where they cooled. Upon reentry, the droplets were reheated. The heating-cooling-reheating sequence gave the microtektites in the clay layer a unique spherule shape.

[...]

Ruling out other terrestrial causes, many scientists turned to the heavens. One possibility was meteorites, which are chips of asteroids or planets moving randomly through space. However, a mechanism to explain the periodicity of the extinctions has yet to be found.

[...]

The trillions of comets in the Oort cloud generally maintain a slow but steady orbit around the sun. Occasionally, the gravitational field of a passing star will jar some comets loose, but few of these ever reach the inner solar system (Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars), as the gravitational pulls of Jupiter and Saturn acting somewhat like giant vacuum cleaners keep this part of the system relatively clean of comets and other space debris.

However, a strong enough gravitational force could dislodge so many comets that, through sheer numbers, the inner solar system's protective cleaning mechanism would be overwhelmed. One of the first possible sources of this gravitational force to be considered was the molecular dust clouds in the central plane of the Milky Way. As the solar system revolves around the center of the galaxy, it bobs up and down, periodically crossing through the star-crowded central plane that is foggy with molecular dust star stuff that never coalesced. One of the many problems with this suggestion is that measurements have shown the molecular dust clouds to be far too thinly dispersed to exert sufficient tidal gravitational force. Also, the bobbing of the sun does not match the times of extinction, in fact, the sun is close to the central plane right now.

Another source of gravitational pull that has been proposed is the existence of a tenth planet in the solar system. Called "Planet X," this planet would be a gas ball as much as five times the size of Earth, occupying a peculiar shifting orbit that is tilted at an angle to the solar plane of the nine known planets. This theory also calls for the existence of an as yet undetected inner disk of the Oort cloud, between the orbits of Neptune and Pluto. Every 26 to 30 million years, the orbit of Planet X would be shifted so that it would scrape the edge of the inner disk, sending a host of comets towards the sun. The major problem with this proposal is that the hypothetical inner disk of the Oort cloud would be unstable and could not remain a disk. Consequently, comets would be shaken loose in a steady shower over the 26 to 30 million year time periods, rather than torn loose in a concentrated storm.

A mechanism to explain the periodicity of the extinctions

The Nemesis theory fulfills all the requirements prescribed by the Raup and Sepkoski mass extinction timetable.

As envisioned by Muller, Davis, and Hut, Nemesis is probably a red dwarf, the most common type of star in the galaxy (three-fourths of all the stars in the Milky Way are believed to be red dwarfs). Less than a third the size of the sun and about one one-thousandth as bright, Nemesis might travel in an elliptical orbit that at its perihelion (closest point) brings it within a half light year of the sun (one light year is about six trillion miles) and into the midst of the Oort Cloud. Right now, Nemesis may be at its aphelion (most distant point), nearly three light years away. The sun's closest known neighbor, Proxima Centauri, is about 4.25 light years distant.

[...]

The evidence for Nemesis-triggered periodic comet storms based on cosmic ray exposure ages was drawn primarily from reviews of existing data. "In these days of tight budgets," observes Muller wryly, "the cheapest way to do research is in the library." Another review of existing data, this time by Muller and LBL physicist Donald Morris, uncovered evidence for periodic comet storms in the Earth's magnetic field.

Volcanic rock, as it cools from the lava state, aligns itself with the Earth's magnetic field. In 1906, French physicist Bernard Brunhes discovered volcanic rock magnetized in the opposite direction of today's field. It is now known that the Earth's magnetic field has reversed itself many times throughout the planet's history, and at times has even been switched off. Muller and Morris felt that at least some of these geomagnetic flips were caused by comet impacts, and they developed a model to explain how it happened.

The Earth's magnetic field is generated by slow eddies in its molten nickel-iron core that are the product of the heat flow out of the core, modified by the planet's rotation. When a crashing comet plunges the world into darkness, temperatures on the land drop much faster than those in the sea because water retains heat much longer than soil. According to the model of Muller and Morris, water near the equator evaporates and is redistributed as ice and snow on the polar caps. The result is a sudden (within a few hundred years) drop in the level of the oceans. In accordance with the conservation of angular momentum, the redistribution of mass alters the rotation rate of the Earth's crust and mantle with respect to the liquid core and leads to a disruption of the magnetic field.

"It is the same as when figure skaters go into a spin with their arms extended, then draw their arms in to increase their rotational speed," says Muller. "The Earth's magnetism is so sensitive to the motions of the liquid core that it doesn't take much of a change in rotational rate to affect the field."

Prior to the work of Muller and Morris, Chicago's Raup had examined the frequency of 296 geomagnetic reversals that took place during the last 170 million years and found peaks in the rate of reversals occurring approximately every 30 million years.

Deposits of microtektites were also found in volcanic and seabed rocks from times when reversals took place. There was a sudden drop in sea level during the die-out of the dinosaurs, but there is no evidence of a geomagnetic reversal. This does not blemish the model of Muller and Morris, however, for it predicts that magnetic excursions, during which the field is turned off, would result from half of the impacts. Magnetic excursions are difficult to detect in volcanic rock.

"Our model readily explains observed geophysical correlations, and accounts for the behavior of the Earth's magnetic field during a reversal," says Morris. "Although somewhat speculative, it is based on assumptions that are considered plausible by experts in the relevant scientific fields."

A geomagnetic reversal could also take place should the polar caps melt and cause a sudden swelling of the seas. This, too, would alter the rotation of the Earth's crust and mantle with respect to the core and disrupt the dynamo.

[...]

Perhaps the most important aspect of the Nemesis theory, and the one for which we as a species can be most grateful, is that the deadly little companion star is not due to return until the year 15 million A.D.

There they are -- most of them -- these doom & gloom scenarii all taken out of context, made darker than a black hole and all of them, VERY CONVENIENTLY, OMITTING THE LAST PARAGRAPH!

The reason, I think, why these various scenarii are spread far and wide is simply to heavily push (sledgehammer-strength) the buttons of the planet's collective unconscious memory... planet-wide wholesale nuclear wars included (nuclear explosions origin for shock quartz and microtektites being discounted with a "How dare you consider earlier highly developed technological civilizations ever existed prior to ours?"). That same reason explains why so many people "believe" these scenarii to be real and true.

Anyway, just another side of the currency dice.

Clearing these inner obstacles has nothing to do with external events...

When external events are matching -- or made to match through fear mongering -- the content of that collective unconscious memory, those memories are triggered into actuality under the aspect of "visions" or heavy discomforts, and the mind simply reacts with a "That's it! We are in for it!"

So, "clearing" the internal landscape might benefit from the directions pointed out by external events.

wynderer
14th August 2012, 18:06
not meaning to be confrontational either, Ultima -- but i truly do not understand your post -- i think you are expressing something subtle that i am not getting

wyn

I donīt mean to be confrontational at all, but for the sake of not being fooled twice, thrice etc. I must ask: where and what prophecies is a cataclysmic event coming? I mean to clarify whether we are talking about actual prophecy or an interpretation of one.

UT

Marsila
14th August 2012, 20:20
not meaning to be confrontational either, Ultima -- but i truly do not understand your post -- i think you are expressing something subtle that i am not getting

wyn

UT

Hi Wyndrer, if it is okay, I know this is addressed to Ultima Thule, but from what i understood they wanted to know which prophecy in specific.

The Mayan 2012 prophecy is one of the most misinterpreted things going around these days.

Even the progeny of the Mayan's today don't believe any 'huge catastrophe' etc, but a 'change in consciousness' is what will happen.

yet they to don't have neither the full text or the same connections with the universe and Earth, that their ancestors had, to be able to explain that without second guessing some things.

i quote Michael Tsarion in something that was used in the movie Kymatica that explains why we really don't know what a lot the older indigenous people meant with their prophecies and literature

To suppress this information further,
it was not only imperative for the bloodline to burn the documented text
containing true historical information,
but to wipe out the cultures that derived from these ancient shamans.
The most devastating genocide ever endured
was and still is, the annihilation of shamanic tribes.
Michael Tsarion "We've lost our traditional roots, and don't know about ritual.
The dragon dances, and the ghost dances of the native American Indians...
what do you think that was all about? all the shamans of the world...
When they do their rituals, they're doing that, their work,
harmonically, through dances, is to strengthen the immune system of the Earth,
but they've been all murdered."

Maybe the only reason a people who put so much effort into being in harmony with Earth, would also declare a catastrophe, is if they've known that there will be a time where only so few if any, know how to communicate with the Earth through their rituals....but there is no way to tell, as so many of these people are still around in the physical.
There is more than one source, that explains how Columbus's mission wasn't just to find a new route to India, and nothing was accidental about what he did.
Just a guess, but i think UT wanted more links and proofs as to whom exactly is saying the Earth will see big catastrophes this year.

okay hope that helped and neither of you mind!!

Ultima Thule
15th August 2012, 03:55

wyn

I donīt mean to be confrontational at all, but for the sake of not being fooled twice, thrice etc. (CORRECTED SYNTAX:)I must ask: where and what prophecies state that a cataclysmic is event coming? I mean to clarify whether we are talking about actual prophecy or an interpretation of one.

UT

Hi Wyndrer, if it is okay, I know this is addressed to Ultima Thule, but from what i understood they wanted to know which prophecy in specific.

The Mayan 2012 prophecy is one of the most misinterpreted things going around these days.

Even the progeny of the Mayan's today don't believe any 'huge catastrophe' etc, bu a 'change in consciousness' is what will happen.

yet they to don't have neither the full text or the same connections with the universe and Earth, that their ancestors had, to be able to explain that without second guessing some things.

i quote Michael Tsarion in something that was used in the movie Kymatica that explains why we really don't know what a lot the older indigenous people meant with their prophecies and literature

To suppress this information further,
it was not only imperative for the bloodline to burn the documented text
containing true historical information,
but to wipe out the cultures that derived from these ancient shamans.
The most devastating genocide ever endured
was and still is, the annihilation of shamanic tribes.
We've lost our traditional roots, and don't know about ritual.
The dragon dances, and the ghost dances of the native American Indians...
what do you think that was all about? all the shamans of the world...
When they do their rituals, they're doing that, their work,
harmonically, through dances, is to strengthen the immune system of the Earth,
but they've been all murdered.

Maybe the only reason a people who put so much effort into being in harmony with Earth, would also declare a catastrophe, is if they've known that there will be a time where only so few if any, know how to communicate with the Earth through their rituals....but there is no way to tell, as so many of these people are still around in the physical.
There is more than one source, that explains how Columbus's mission wasn't just to find a new route to India, and nothing was accidental about what he did.
Just a guess, but i think UT wanted more links and proof's as to who exactly is saying the Earth will see big catastrophes this year.

okay hope that helped and neither of you mind!!

Spot on!
In this thread we are talking about false fear. The way I see it, Wynderer was referring to known prophecies and I would like to know what exact prophecies we are being referred to and what they actually say. I figure no one of us needs anymore "chinese whispered" information creating more false fear, but could do with facts.
Facts about the cataclysmic prophecies is what I ask.

UT
ps. I donīt wonder you didnīt get it.. no subtlety on my part, just plain old typo making it hard to get ; ) I corrected it some, now the original post is perhaps clearer. I also corrected in the quote in this post - emphasis added.

nomadguy
15th August 2012, 04:41
Good point, and to add I think we are in a shift, and that the planet is moving around in an irregular movement. Irregular meaning different than our most current more-comfortable setting. And because of this I feel it is unsettling.

What bothers me most is the numerous individuals I am surrounded with that won't even look around or question anything, too filled up with booze and smoke to see anything at all. sighs,

On a more positive note I saw a tarantula last night moving about in the dark!
Woot!

Mike Gorman
15th August 2012, 05:49
Mr Pie' you are a very wise man with true perspicacity, your words are like clean crystal windows.

Tony
15th August 2012, 07:21
The point is to be aware of what is actually going on around us, on the ground in everyday life. Most people I talk to, 'know' that people are being mentally manipulated, financially squeezed and that things are not right, but cannot join up all the dots. This forum should be here to help them, make sense of it all.

We also have to be aware of our own attitudes to all this. Whether we feel hot or cold about things, what readers need is a sense of stability. Your objective views are most appreciated.

jackovesk
15th August 2012, 08:33
The point is to be aware of what is actually going on around us, on the ground in everyday life. Most people I talk to, 'know' that people are being mentally manipulated, financially squeezed and that things are not right, but cannot join up all the dots. This forum should be here to help them, make sense of it all.

:bump:

That's exactly why I have shared the past 2 1/2+ Years of my life to this forum, in a small way to help educate others who are just starting out on their own 'Journey of Truth'...:yes4:

To try and help (Connect...The...Dots) not so much for our Members, but more for our 1,000s of 'Guests' who are searching for some 'Answers'...

I 'Know' I have'nt wasted my time and I 'Know' you sometimes you need to be somewhat 'Thick-Skinned' to bring the 'Truth As You Know It' regardless of the consequences...

My role as I see it was never to create Fear...:nono: Only to bring the 'Truth & Nothing but the Truth' to those that needed to hear it, so help me God...:)

Some members will be extremely glad to hear that "I also 'Know' my contributions to Avalon are slowly coming to end...

But I take an enormous amount of pride in the fact that it is better to 'Give rather than to Recieve'...:yes4:

PS - I'll leave you all with a little bit of 'Advice' I learnt at an early age due to some NDE's...

Forget about the Predictions, Warnings, Groupthink & MSM/Alternative Media Fear (Machines)...

...and

Get out from behind your 'Keyboard' more often and 'LIVE LIFE' to its 'FULLEST' because when it all 'Said & Done'...

When your 'Number's Up, Your Number is Up' and there is not a damn thing you can do about it..!!! You are just transitioning to a different plane of 'Consciousness' is all :noidea:

Regards,

Jack

PSS - I was going to use the 'Back to Topic' icon, but I think I covered that 'above' aswell..:)

Tony
15th August 2012, 09:02

:bump:

That's exactly why I have shared the past 2 1/2+ Years of my life to this forum, in a small way to help educate others who are just starting out on their own 'Journey of Truth'...:yes4:

To try and help (Connect...The...Dots) not so much for our Members, but more for our 1,000s of 'Guests' who are searching for some 'Answers'...

I 'Know' I have'nt wasted my time and I 'Know' you sometimes you need to be somewhat 'Thick-Skinned' to bring the 'Truth As You Know It' regardless of the consequences...

My role as I see it was never to create Fear...:nono: Only to bring the 'Truth & Nothing but the Truth' to those that needed to hear it, so help me God...:)

Some members will be extremely glad to hear that "I also 'Know' my contributions to Avalon are slowly coming to end...

But I take an enormous amount of pride in the fact that it is better to 'Give rather than to Recieve'...:yes4:

PS - I'll leave you all with a little bit of 'Advice' I learnt at an early age due to some NDE's...

Forget about the Predictions, Warnings, Groupthink & MSM/Alternative Media Fear (Machines)...

...and

Get out from behind your 'Keyboard' more often and 'LIVE LIFE' to its 'FULLEST' because when it all 'Said & Done'...

When your 'Number's Up, Your Number is Up' and there is not a damn thing you can do about it..!!! You are just transitioning to a different plane of 'Consciousness' is all :noidea:

Regards,

Jack

PSS - I was going to use the 'Back to Topic' icon, but I think I covered that 'above' aswell..:)

You are needed here to raise awareness.....coloured type and all!