PDA

View Full Version : Why the Bankers?

nurgle
16th August 2012, 17:28
I don't know about you guys but a bunch of bankers and rich fat cats taking off from the planet or going underground, or anywhere they post up for an up coming cataclysmic; I personally would not want to be there. Man I just don't understand why they are the ones picked, to me there are some soft people types. But this I mean that their survival or even their taking care of themselves skills are not good. Wow to be trapped in a bunker with a bunch of cry babies, "its to hot, is too cold, the food is terrible, is the apocalypse over yet?!"

Really to me if all the doom and gloom goes down, I want to be near people who can make a fire with sticks. (I am practicing this skill :) )

I hope these poisons people do leave so I can enjoy my destruction in peace and quite :)

shadowstalker
16th August 2012, 18:46
Let them cry and let them eat cake.
We are the strong and they know it. we will strive whether they want us to or not and we don't need there permission. We've done it before and we WILL do it again no matter the out come..

We don't need them, once they are gone, we git the job done once and for all, and for all who have finally awakened will know the true past and true future that they had missed out on, it was and is always there free will choice. same for us once we fully awaken..

Life is full of entrancing life styles and beliefs, they and we have them, there is no denying that, and they know this as well, that's why they are making a big mess before they leave one way or another, but in the end the awaken will be the true builders of our own fait as we new this before and we Will know it again.

It's cyclical and always will be, unless we choose to GET OFF the Karmic wheel...:wizard:

wynderer
16th August 2012, 18:51
LOL! also those in the bunkers will be sharing them w/Reptilians -- talk about needing survival skills!

the focus on the bankers -- imo, in part explained by the Human fascination w/the symbol of money-- also a good diversion tactic , focussing attention away from [imo] more important issues , like the rumors of something big out there in space coming our way [possibly morphing into 4D at times]

& Agenda 21

I don't know about you guys but a bunch of bankers and rich fat cats taking off from the planet or going underground, or anywhere they post up for an up coming cataclysmic; I personally would not want to be there. Man I just don't understand why they are the ones picked, to me there are some soft people types. But this I mean that their survival or even their taking care of themselves skills are not good. Wow to be trapped in a bunker with a bunch of cry babies, "its to hot, is too cold, the food is terrible, is the apocalypse over yet?!"

Really to me if all the doom and gloom goes down, I want to be near people who can make a fire with sticks. (I am practicing this skill :) )

I hope these poisons people do leave so I can enjoy my destruction in peace and quite :)

Fred Steeves
16th August 2012, 19:05
Wow to be trapped in a bunker with a bunch of cry babies, "its to hot, is too cold, the food is terrible, is the apocalypse over yet?!"

Ha nurgle, you haven't heard whining, until it begins to dawn on them that they're succeeded only in burying themselves alive. Like we used to say as kids: "Smooth move Ex-Lax".:p

nurgle
16th August 2012, 20:16
Yah, I don't know what these supposedly smart elite people are thinking by going underground into bunkers. If even thing on the surface gets wiped out (for example: torched by the sun or cosmic rays) and turned into the landscape of mars. All these people are dead, it will just be a matter of time, (however long their water source last). I see it as just a elaborate tomb they are building for themselves. I grew up during the cold war, I was little but I did a lot of research about A-Bombs, (I was very paranoid at a young age :) ) and it seemed that no matter what you really did, bunker wise, you where not going to get out of the devastation with out some serious hardship if you survive at all. I mean for example I read that underground you might survive the inital blast but if you where close enough not to get buried by the explosion you might just melt in your underground shelter. Melting quickly became the number 1 worst way to die for me after I read about it. Also firestorms can suck the oxygen right out of bunkers, remember they have airways to the outside. ooh ooh and I just though that water can probably stop up or go down these airways, just for the global warming flood fans! Man the Elite are totally boned in my opinion.

David Trd1
17th August 2012, 00:48
Their fate will be determined by their actions,which is why i think it fitting that they will retreat to the bowels of the earth or ''survive'' in some hellish offworld synthetic environment.

Bon voyage in my humble opinion.

SKIBADABOMSKI
17th August 2012, 00:55
My mum watched me counting coins that I'd nicked from her purse when I was a kid and shouted "YOU LITTLE BANKER "

Well thats what I think she said.

sandy
17th August 2012, 01:05
Still chuckling away here in my corner of the world>>>>>thanks for all the funny graphic images I perceived while reading the assumed outcomes for those seeking safety in underground bunkers. :biggrin:

nottelling
17th August 2012, 01:34
The sad truth is that parasites need a host and they know it. if they had forewarning of catastrophe they would ensure that a certain number of skilled labourers survived so they'd have someone to keep them in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed. Could be random abductions, a lottery or even employment "headhunting".

These types see themselves as above the rest of humanity. They wouldn't do what they do unless they thought so. The obvious natural progression of this train of thought is a feudal system with today's bankers becoming the feudal lords of a nightmare world where members of the peasantry (that's us) can be cut down for the slightest offence. Find me one young up and coming finance type who doesn't love Game of Thrones - the books, not necessarily the TV series - it's an instruction manual.

Ron Mauer Sr
17th August 2012, 01:46
The naive banksters and politicians who have served their ET and non-physical masters will no longer be useful in their former capacity once they are underground and the SHTF topside.
Corralled in an underground facility they will be as vulnerable as caged turkeys a week before Thanksgiving.
Those who used them to control the masses cannot be trusted.
I wonder if they think about that.

nurgle
17th August 2012, 02:04
The sad truth is that parasites need a host and they know it. if they had forewarning of catastrophe they would ensure that a certain number of skilled labourers survived so they'd have someone to keep them in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed. Could be random abductions, a lottery or even employment "headhunting".

yes Good point! So when I start noticing mechanics, handyman types, engineers, etc... disappearing! I will start to worry :)!

Dennis Leahy
17th August 2012, 05:31
I see the underground cities/mega-bunkers as probably having full recycling of air and water. We know they have zero point energy, so whatever amount of energy it takes to extract the oxygen back out of the carbon dioxide, and/or to run the high intensity lamps for the hydroponic gardens, they have plenty of energy. I suspect they will not have open airways or waterways to the surface. Otherwise, a disgruntled "surfacer" might find one and use it as a toilet - repeatedly. And a garbage chute - for bloated, dead skunks.

I think they plan to watch surfacers with all the millions (billions?) of cameras they have installed. They intend for our struggle to be their entertainment. May I recommend that if these misanthropic fops dive underground, one of the first things to do is to grab a baseball bat and slingshot, and take out Big Brother's eyes. The satellite "eyes" are harder to hit with a slingshot, or catapult, so we'll need to get our best laser technicians on it. Once we poke out their eyes, start decommissioning (or commandeering) any surface weapons. (Commandeered weapons would only be for knocking out other weapons.)

Note to our reptilian pals in subterranean posts: remember: when the "thin skins" (humans) are looking at you, they are thinking, "Ummmmm, tastes like chicken!", so, to protect yourselves, you may want to round them ALL up, disarm them, and put them in a holding pen for the duration of their stay in your subsurface home. Just sayin'.

Dennis

meeradas
17th August 2012, 06:13
Because being without seeing natural sunlight [again] is obviously what they wish and have prepared for.

ThePythonicCow
17th August 2012, 06:19
Otherwise, a disgruntled "surfacer" might find one and use it as a toilet - repeatedly. And a garbage chute - for bloated, dead skunks.
Did we just get a sneak peak into one of your personal fantasies ;) ?

nurgle
17th August 2012, 16:36
We know they have zero point energy, so whatever amount of energy it takes to extract the oxygen back out of the carbon dioxide, and/or to run the high intensity lamps for the hydroponic gardens, they have plenty of energy.

First off we know they have this? How do we know it even exist? If it does exist I still don't think they would do good being shut off from what they knew their whole life aka THE SURFACE. I really do believe humans are suppose to be on the surface in the sun, green stuff around, and in natural air. I think their underground society would probably have severe social and psychological brake downs. Simply I see everyone going bat sh!t insane and killin' each other.

I think they plan to watch surfacers with all the millions (billions?) of cameras they have installed.

If things go down they way some people predict, I don't think there cameras are going to make it. For instance if it is the sun that pukes some plasma fire death on us, the I am pretty sure the EMP from the event would totally fry the electronics, I know that a lot of it might be shielded but, it might not be enough for such an event.

*Nurgle throws his hands up!* "Who knows, I hope whatever happens it is something amazing to witness before it blast me into the cosmos!"

bogeyman
17th August 2012, 16:44
There a right bunch of bankers they are. Here is a link of the richest bankers in the world, many are billionaires. What a banker;)

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-richest-bankers-in-the-world-2012-3?op=1

Revere
17th August 2012, 17:11
These bunkers probably are the fulfillment of being thrown into the "pits of hell". IMAGINE IT...Stuck with a couple thousand self serving ego maniacs. I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES TOPSIDE AS WELL!

PEACE,
-R-

bogeyman
17th August 2012, 17:17
Many are addicted to greed, they will never have enough. I also believe moral judgements are warped, and ethics and balanced consideration are not taken into account.

Kindred
17th August 2012, 18:08
Just remember... they are focusing on what's 'Outside', which is part of the delusion of 3D world.

And, what have they been doing to US? Trying to get US to 'buy in' on this same illusion, and putting Our focus on 'what will happen'.

Don't worry about where 'they' go, or what 'they' do. Look Away.

They are trying to Drive OUR Attention and INTENTION AWAY from what is Truly Important -

What We Do... and Where We Put Our Focus ( which Should be Internally - Meditate!)

Yes... they may be putting themselves in their own graves, with their 'bosses'... who, by some accounts, 'like' humans... (at dinner).

So... again, don't worry too much about 'them'.

Be true to thine own self, and your loved ones... as well as the rest of humanity.

"Let thine eye be single, and thy whole body shall be full of Light." &
"The meek shall inherit the Earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of Peace"

In Unity, Peace and Love

Reaver
17th August 2012, 21:33
I got another question: Why are some people so convinced that the bankers are building underground facilities to save their hide come 2012, 2013, 2020, or 3235? Notice that I'm not denying that underground facilities exist.

Is there any documentation that would lead someone to think that the elite is actually building them bunkers? or is it the constant metion of those memes within the alternative media which creates the impression of them being a reality? We are talking about groups who have had humanity under their tyrannical thumb for milennia, a feat which requires a degree of intelligence and cunning. Would the elite be so stupid as to think that a little bunker is gonna save their hide if Earth's core goes through a sudden change? what if that's just a meme introduced by... yeah the elite

Ron Mauer Sr
19th August 2012, 04:32
I got another question: Why are some people so convinced that the bankers are building underground facilities to save their hide come 2012, 2013, 2020, or 3235? Notice that I'm not denying that underground facilities exist.

Is there any documentation that would lead someone to think that the elite is actually building them bunkers? or is it the constant metion of those memes within the alternative media which creates the impression of them being a reality? We are talking about groups who have had humanity under their tyrannical thumb for milennia, a feat which requires a degree of intelligence and cunning. Would the elite be so stupid as to think that a little bunker is gonna save their hide if Earth's core goes through a sudden change? what if that's just a meme introduced by... yeah the elite

We may not know for sure why the underground facilities are being built. There could be many reasons:

Protection from civil unrest on the surface.
Protection from a coronal mass ejection or electromagnetic pulse.
Protection from severe wind and weather.
A holding pen for politicians, bureaucrats, banksters and others no longer useful for control of the masses

Whatever reason the future inhabitants have been told is the purpose of these underground facilities, it is likely that they have not been told the truth.