PDA

View Full Version : CDC wants to test ALL BABY BOOMERS for Hep. C

Sidney
16th August 2012, 21:04
The CDC thinks all baby boomers are more prone to have the silent killer Hepatitis C living in their liver. They want to test all people born between 1945 and 1969. OK, so I wonder if the vaccines we got back then were laced with live hep C?????????? My right eyebrow won't go down for some reason. HMMPHH

http://healthyliving.msn.com/diseases/cancer/test-all-baby-boomers-for-hepatitis-c-cdc-1

Arrowwind
16th August 2012, 22:24
I think hep c has naturally spread through the community. It has been a problem for much longer than has been publically discussed. If I had it I'd want to know. There are some very good treatments that can be done at home. The earlier its delt with the better. It will also help to prevent the spread of it.

I have not yet seen any indication that the vaccine causes hep c... but some people have become quite ill from it with other problems

nurgle
16th August 2012, 22:42
Here's a crazy long shot, maybe the test is not really a test but an actually infecting of Hep C. Maybe the Government sees thinning the heard, to be able to keep social security around for the future. I know it is a stretch, but what if?

Vitalux
16th August 2012, 22:56
Here's a crazy long shot, maybe the test is not really a test but an actually infecting of Hep C. Maybe the Government sees thinning the heard, to be able to keep social security around for the future. I know it is a stretch, but what if?

It would be more interesting if you could include with that long-shot some evidence to support your accusation, otherwise, what is the purpose of this website?
To sit around and dream up wildass assumptions based on total imagination and then accuse our government of ill will?

Hey I got an idea, perhaps the government is trying to help us :grouphug:

it is a beautiful world.

I am a hep C survivor and it impressed me how the system saved me from a lot of suffering and a early death.

Hep C is no fun:rain:

nurgle
16th August 2012, 23:00
sorry, I did not mean any disrespect.

Lefty Dave
17th August 2012, 01:18
As the gov't has poisoned us with radiation (nuclear devices exploded) and half the US has to take thyroid boosters...they've chlorinated and fluoridated our water supplies, adding to the disease and illness of millions, causing many millions to take blood pressure meds, diabetes meds, dumped millions of tons of aluminum and barium, etc., into our air, soil for 12 years,l...cripple us with vaccines and now 'smart meters'...decimated our youth with war after war for 100 years...causing death, disabilities (both physical and mental)... also, tens of millions of painful pagan circumcision rituals performed on males at birth...and those are the things we know about...
I've heard of much worse behavior by gov't.,...but they haven't admitted to them, yet...

I don't put anything passed them...and you don't have to be sorry for your suspicions ....

Hep C has devistating symptoms...and I think most people would know if they had it.

Sorry for being so blunt...but you hit on a sore spot with me...

since the last trick they pulled on us vets was colonoscopy tests ...they damn near force you to have one, saying " we're just looking for cancer...or PRE cancer" (whatever that is!)...then they proceed to tear holes in your colon under the guise of removing polyps , saying "polyps might turn to cancer so we'll just rip them off the walls of your colon"....insane !

anyway, I've had my rant...

a thousand pardons....

WhiteFeather
17th August 2012, 01:29
Hmmmmmm. My spidey sense is starting to tingle again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kek3GqbsTk

Vitalux
17th August 2012, 01:30
Hep C has devistating symptoms...and I think most people would know if they had it.

I would tend to disagree. :juggle:

Symptoms
What are the symptoms of acute Hepatitis C?
Approximately 70%–80% of people with acute Hepatitis C do not have any symptoms :sad:

source : http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/c/cfaq.htm

CD7
17th August 2012, 02:11
Hep C is no fun

If there are no symptoms...whats not fun about it..vitalux?

Yes eyebrow raised with me as well especially when a broad age range of the population can contract this disease. Why just 1945-1965? 20, 30 year olds do intravenous drugs, have sex, have drug transfusions??

Also tried to see if there was a different type of immunization started in 1965 onward...and the only thing came up is immunization for rubella in mid-late 60's...

Laurel
17th August 2012, 02:53
I just read the article on Yahoo. They want baby boomers tested because organ transplants and blood weren't screened back then.

The new guidelines are based on studies showing that many baby boomers were infected decades ago, before routine screening of donated blood and organs, or awareness of the risk from sharing intravenous needles.
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/all-baby-boomers-should-get-tested-for-hepatitis-c-cdc

CD7
17th August 2012, 03:02
I just read the article on Yahoo. They want baby boomers tested because organ transplants and blood weren't screened back then.

The new guidelines are based on studies showing that many baby boomers were infected decades ago, before routine screening of donated blood and organs, or awareness of the risk from sharing intravenous needles.
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/all-baby-boomers-should-get-tested-for-hepatitis-c-cdc

LOL...well ok how many people have had organ transplants, blood transfusions???....couldnt they just be called :phone: :dizzy:

ThePythonicCow
17th August 2012, 03:09
The CDC thinks all baby boomers are more prone to have the silent killer Hepatitis C living in their liver. They want to test all people born between 1945 and 1969. OK, so I wonder if the vaccines we got back then were laced with live hep C?????????? My right eyebrow won't go down for some reason. HMMPHH

http://healthyliving.msn.com/diseases/cancer/test-all-baby-boomers-for-hepatitis-c-cdc-1
Here's a link to the CDC release, from which most of the above MSN article was taken: http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/HepTestingRecsPressRelease2012.html

Vitalux
17th August 2012, 03:40

LOL...well ok how many people have had organ transplants, blood transfusions???....couldnt they just be called :phone: :dizzy:

Well I suppose that for some it might raise an eye-brow but for those that have a clue about the seriousness about this disease have a different perspective.

Two of my best friends died as a result of having Hepatitis C.
They were not even aware that they had the disease until the end stages when it was too late to do much about it.
One of my friends was 40 when he died and left behind a wife and 3 kids.

I know two other close friends that have had Hep C and were able to be cured.

I found out I had Hep C when I went to donate blood to the Red Cross in 1998.:yo:

How I contracted it,.....I do not know ......Perhaps it was during childhood operation, who knows....all I know...chances are had I not of donated blood way back then, chances are I would be dead right now.

If folks don't want to be tested for Hep C, than ....they don't have to do it. No one is holding a gun to their heads....:laser:

But you are free to think however you wish dear.:sing:

I believe with about 1 in 30 people in the USA believe to have Hep C, that testing might be a good idea. :nod:

Hep C is no fun

Hep C is not a fun disease to die from.....I watched my best friend die
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_GKrivj9xddI/TKNGz7GjyzI/AAAAAAAAAF8/qsfiEFQ7YlE/jaundice.jpg

Laurel
17th August 2012, 05:04

I don't think it's rational to think that everyone who had ever received blood during a surgery or procedure that long ago could be called individually.
I find it very hard to read into or find malice in this notice.

If the CDC *didn't* put out this notice, how many people here would cry "government cover up"?

conk
17th August 2012, 13:52
Why apologize for flirting with truth? The criminals at Big Pharma have been caught in all manner of egregious acts, EXACTLY like you posited. They've sterilzed women in Africa. They've been caught red handed putting live cancers in vaccines. the lie about the incredible serious side effects of so many of their products. They publish studies with major flaws. They ghost write misinformation and lies, and provide the articles to news agencies and magazines. On and on and on. Not a crazy hypothesis at all. They have no conscience! They are murderers.

Sidney
17th August 2012, 15:04

It would be more interesting if you could include with that long-shot some evidence to support your accusation, otherwise, what is the purpose of this website?
To sit around and dream up wildass assumptions based on total imagination and then accuse our government of ill will?

Hey I got an idea, perhaps the government is trying to help us :grouphug:

it is a beautiful world.

I am a hep C survivor and it impressed me how the system saved me from a lot of suffering and a early death.

Hep C is no fun:rain:

AND Maybe not. There are REASONS why 80% of americans DON'T trust the government. EIGHTY percent

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/19/trust-in-government-poll_n_542423.html

Revere
17th August 2012, 15:23
I feel for those who have had personal experiences around Hep C! But I do not trust our power structures. Boomers as I are the largest generation and ready to move in mass numbers into many of the social services in the USA; Medicare, Socail Security and other benefit systems. Wouldn't they like to thin that "Boomer Herd" out prior! It makes me really wonder and question the reasons.

Peace,
-R-

Sidney
17th August 2012, 15:25
I feel for those who have had personal experiences around Hep C! But I do not trust our power structures. Boomers as I are the largest generation and ready to move in mass numbers into many of the social services in the USA; Medicare, Socail Security and other benefit systems. Wouldn't they like to thin that "Boomer Herd" out prior! It makes me really wonder and question the reasons.

Peace,
-R-

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mountain_jim
17th August 2012, 15:26
Well I have read clear evidence where the CDC has covered up vaccination malfeasance to protect drug companies in the recent past - so I don't trust them.

I am a baby-boomer, but have never had an organ transplant, blood transfusion, or shared drug needles.

I stand in my rights to refuse to submit my body to them for anything: vaccines, testing, chips, or otherwise.

Vitalux
17th August 2012, 16:40
Well I have read clear evidence where the CDC has covered up vaccination malfeasance to protect drug companies in the recent past - so I don't trust them.

One would have to have a pretty twisted mind to always believe that everything that our government is out of malice.

For example:

Remember these past diseases;

Chicken pox
Diphtheria
Invasive H. flu
Malaria
Measles
Pertussis
Pneumococcal Disease
Polio
Tetanus
Typhoid Fever
Yellow Fever
Smallpox

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average life expectancy at the beginning of the 20th century was 47.3 years. A century later, that number had increased to 77.85 years, due largely to the development of vaccinations and other treatments for deadly diseases.

Some times it is good to give thanks for what organizations have given us.

By all means Jim, refuse all medical assistance and help.
I am sure in your mind, the government is out to get you.

ThePythonicCow
17th August 2012, 16:53
One would have to have a pretty twisted mind to always believe that everything that our government is out of malice.
Paper tiger ... few would claim that everything the government does is malicious.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average life expectancy at the beginning of the 20th century was 47.3 years. A century later, that number had increased to 77.85 years, due largely to the development of vaccinations and other treatments for deadly diseases.
There is considerable doubt as to whether vaccines deserve the predominance of credit for this.

The decline in many infectious diseases started before vaccines for them existed, and continued more in proportion to the availability of modern sanitation and refrigeration than in proportion to vaccine coverage.

mountain_jim
17th August 2012, 17:19
In your mind, the (largely corporate and Rockefeller/NWO elite controlled in key areas) government is out to help me?

I stand by my statement: "The CDC has covered up vaccination malfeasance to protect drug companies"

Subsets of this government, or people in positions of power within, when bought or controlled by corporations for profit-motives, have and do cause real harm.

I have done alot of work within the Pharma industry re FDA regulations compliance/enforcement, and have seen over and over again how Big Pharma has been allowed by the FDA to do damage to people for profit, while non-patented treatments are suppressed or discouraged.

Money does buy influence and decision making in this government and regulatory agencies, every day. Ideologies exert their power on decision making as well.

I don't appreciate your Homer image/implication here either.

nurgle
17th August 2012, 17:24

I am not trying to pick a fight with what I am about to say...
I am going to play devils advocate with this one...

It is good and all that people are having a nice longer life but...
Simply he planet can not keep supporting the population increase and everyone living longer and longer. It is a macabre thing to say but death is needed, not just for humans but for everything on the planet.

again I mean no ill will with this post.

ThePythonicCow
17th August 2012, 17:24
I don't appreciate your Homer image/implication here either.
I agree with that reaction, Jim :).

genevieve
17th August 2012, 17:45
nurgle--

Re population figures:

What if "they" have created the perception that there are a LOT more people on Earth than
there really are?

Perhaps the herd culling is moving along apace.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

778 neighbour of some guy
17th August 2012, 17:45
Paper tiger ... few would claim that everything the government does is malicious.

There is considerable doubt as to whether vaccines deserve the predominance of credit for this.

The decline in many infectious diseases started before vaccines for them existed, and continued more in proportion to the availability of modern sanitation and refrigeration than in proportion to vaccine coverage.

Sorry, i edit this in Paul, did not want be obnoxious with my reply, respect to your post;)

Nah, refridgeration schmefridgeration, our whole familiy reaches an age of early/late nineties for about at least three generations now, doing something right or genetics might be involved as well, no clue what but it seems to make some kind of difference nevertheless. Lots of chewing seems to help too.......... i eat/drink supergreens for a while now. i am of the hook.......... powders, wheatgrass, barleygrass, spirulina, chlorella, maca, tonic alchemy, two scoops each twice a day in a shaker.........ad honey for sweets and i feel so good i stare holes in the ionosphere, zap, mms, zeolites, C ( dissolved flakes Solgar), liver flushes ........ all thanks to Avalon by the way( in my case).

CD7
17th August 2012, 17:57

Well I suppose that for some it might raise an eye-brow but for those that have a clue about the seriousness about this disease have a different perspective.

Two of my best friends died as a result of having Hepatitis C.
They were not even aware that they had the disease until the end stages when it was too late to do much about it.
One of my friends was 40 when he died and left behind a wife and 3 kids.

I know two other close friends that have had Hep C and were able to be cured.

I found out I had Hep C when I went to donate blood to the Red Cross in 1998.:yo:

How I contracted it,.....I do not know ......Perhaps it was during childhood operation, who knows....all I know...chances are had I not of donated blood way back then, chances are I would be dead right now.

If folks don't want to be tested for Hep C, than ....they don't have to do it. No one is holding a gun to their heads....:laser:

But you are free to think however you wish dear.:sing:

I believe with about 1 in 30 people in the USA believe to have Hep C, that testing might be a good idea. :nod:

Hep C is no fun

Hep C is not a fun disease to die from.....I watched my best friend die
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_GKrivj9xddI/TKNGz7GjyzI/AAAAAAAAAF8/qsfiEFQ7YlE/jaundice.jpg

I never said this wasnt serious...take it down a notch...no ones debating whether you suffered or didnt suffer....

I questioned the symptoms...thank you for your input...

The other POINT i was trying to make IS if Hep C is serious why not encourage 20, 30 year olds to get tested as well??? (as i mentioned before its contracted through drug use, sex, and blood/organ transplants. That would be a good portion of our population..considering sex alone

ThePythonicCow
17th August 2012, 18:05
Nah, refridgeration schmefridgeration, our whole familiy reaches an age of early/late nineties for about at least three generations now, doing something right or genetics might be involved as well, no clue what but it seems to make some kind of difference nevertheless. Lots of chewing seems to help too.......... i eat/drink supergreens for a while now. i am of the hook.......... powders, wheatgrass, barleygrass, spirulina, chlorella, maca, tonic alchemy, two scoops each twice a day in a shaker.........ad honey for sweets and i feel so good i stare holes in the ionosphere, zap, mms, zeolites, C ( dissolved flakes Solgar), liver flushes ........ all thanks to Avalon by the way( in my case).

Absolutely, on an individual basis, good nutrition trumps all. Humans and other living beings that get good nutrition somehow, and avoid trauma, have been living long and healthy lives for eons, with no stinking 'frigerators :).

But on a mass society level, good sanitation (especially), clean water (I should have listed earlier) and refrigeration improve average life span.

778 neighbour of some guy
17th August 2012, 18:13

Absolutely, on an individual basis, good nutrition trumps all. Humans and other living beings that get good nutrition somehow, and avoid trauma, have been living long and healthy lives for eons, with no stinking 'frigerators :).

But on a mass society level, good sanitation (especially), clean water (I should have listed earlier) and refrigeration improve average life span.

True, true, true, not taking flu shots and eating chewing gum of the streets as a todler also helps to build a decent immune system, teehee.
My mum had hep a in her teens by the way, so shes immune now, i had to take all the shots ( workrelated) a to c, made me feel like crap for days, was even worse than the shots i got in te military( stupid, i was a tanker, so i was kept in a can).

Maia Gabrial
18th August 2012, 13:14

Why are you apologizing, nurgle? There's alot of proof that the govt is up to no good.

conk
24th August 2012, 18:48
Vitalux, you may be surprised to know that there is practically ZERO evidence that vaccines are effective as claimed. None! Not even polio my friend. Find it if you can and post it here and I'll eat Bill's hat leftovers.

mountain_jim
24th August 2012, 19:57

I see the Homer image is gone, but your apparent condescension in the face of evidence of numerous CDC errors/malfeasance when vaccine industry profits are in question still irks me....

Is it also reason to give thanks when a Monsanto VP is appointed by Obama as a senior advisor to the FDA? This is just one typical example of how industry and government collude, with the result being government not working in the citizens' interest much of the time.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/cdc-caught-in-blatant-lies-about-pandemics-and-vaccines/

Remembering the 2008 swine flu hoax

Remember all those pandemic forecasts from the CDC when different high numbers of swine flu outbreaks were reported? A CBS News program called “Washington Unplugged” wanted to know more details on how those figures were derived, but the CDC stonewalled that reporter.

To his credit, he went around the CDC by surveying each individual state’s health agency, and he discovered that very few swine flu cases reported by the CDC were confirmed as swine flu. Most were actually a normal “seasonal” flu.

The discrepancy between CDC swine flu statistics and actual confirmed cases was too large to considered sloppy record keeping. Upon further pressure from “Washington Unplugged” news producer, the CDC clamped down more and decided they couldn’t track swine flu cases anymore because “it was too difficult.”

The CDC quit doing what they’re supposed to do because they got caught cooking the swine flu stats.

This was a rare case of kudos for the mainstream media. For those paying attention, it flagged the CDC’s bogus promotion of swine flu shots for a flu that hardly existed and that many considered less dangerous than a normal seasonal flu.

CDC lies about mercury in vaccines

From investigative reporter Tim Bolen of The Bolen Report’s two part article “The CDC Has Known All Along How Dangerous Vaccines Are – And Has Covered It Up” (sourced below). As early as 1998 the CDC knew that there were problems with using thimerosal mercury in vaccines.

This was especially true with the ever increasing childhood vaccination schedule. Their own researchers turned in a internal draft stating this. The CDC decided to cover this up by hiring fake studies to explain away those mercury links to the rising autism rates.

The earliest misleading study was the “Danish Study,” masterminded for the CDC by Kreesten Madsen, whose partner Paul Thorsen has recently been indicted for fraudulent funding activities. This epidemiological study became the cornerstone for the foundation of lies “proving” thimerosal was not a factor for causing autism or other childhood developmental disabilities.

Bolen adds, “Even the US Congress began to smell the CDC stink and investigated.” A congressional committee released a 2003 report called Mercury in Medicine – Taking Unnecessary Risks. The report pdf can be seen here: http://vaccines.procon.org/sourcefi…

Congressman Dan Burton headed the investigation. He had a grandchild who was vaccinated then became autistic, and he was ruthless with vaccine industry and CDC representatives while he presided over hearings. The appropriate findings and excellent suggestions were ignored by the Bush administration and the CDC.

Bolen wondered where anti-vaccination activist Bobby Kennedy, Jr. got a one in six figure for developmentally challenged children. Then he came across a bulletin from the CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics issued in 2004 entitled Autism A.L.A.R.M. (source below) which stated that one in six children had developmental/behavioral issues while one in 166 were diagnosed with an autistic disorder.

Tim Bolen estimates that from 1998 to 2011, close to 12 million children worldwide have been afflicted with autism, making the worldwide autism ratio one out of 111 children. The CDC claims they don’t understand how this is all happening. They just know it is.

The full title of the CDC is Center for Disease Control and Prevention. They’re very heavily funded but clueless about autism and developmental disorders on the rise?

Ten billion and asking for more

In 2007 Senator Tom Coburn issued a report titled CDC Off Center (source below). The report cites huge mismanagement of funds for non-disease related expenses, generous payrolls, overly lavish facilities, and trips wasting funds on frivolous disease control issues while unable to explain how they are preventing disease.

CBS did a special report on Coburn’s report, and mentioned that even then (2007) the CDC was asking the US Government for an additional billion dollars to its $10 billion dollar budget. See where the money goes on this TV report here: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/…

David and Goliath

A Ph.D biochemist, Brian Hooker, whose son became autistic after a series of vaccinations, has recently filed a suit against the CDC for violating the Freedom of Information Act by not releasing data he has been requesting since 2005 regarding CDC studies that dismissed mercury vaccine dangers.

According to Bolen, Hooker is going in with top gun lawyers in the Washington, DC loop. He has given the CDC an ultimatum to release the documents he wants by late October 2011. This could be interesting.

Sources for this article include:

Bolen Reports CDC thimerosal cover up part 1 http://www.bolenreport.com/Geier/fo…

Bolen reports CDC thimerosal cover up part 2 http://www.bolenreport.com/Geier/fo…

CBS 2008 CDC Swine flu investigation http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009…

Senator Tom Coburn’s CDC Off Center report http://coburn.senate.gov/public/ind…

Autism A.L.A.R.M. http://www.ewg.org/files/AutismAlar…

Read the Full Article Here: http://www.naturalnews.com/033902_CDC_vaccines.html

http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1101201531086-606/FOIA+Evidence+Exposes+CDC+Lies+-+Final.pdf

BACKGROUND - In 1999 and 2000, our health authorities realized that children in the United States were being exposed to amounts of mercury in their recommended childhood vaccines that exceeded a Federal mercury guideline. In the same time frame, parent advocates realized that many children with autism were exhibiting symptoms of mercury poisoning. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) then undertook 5 epidemiological studies to investigate the relationship between thimerosal, the mercury preservative, and autism.
In 2001, in their initial report, the Institute of Medicine declared the potential link between autism and mercury “biologically plausible”. In their 2004 report, based solely on the 5 CDC studies, the IOM declared that “The committee also concludes that the body of epidemiological evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism”.
Brian Hooker read the 5 studies and realized that they had significant flaws. Over the past decade, he has written over 100 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to investigate what went on at the CDC. This document is a summary of much of what Dr. Hooker has received so far in response to his requests.

SUMMARY OF CURRENT STATUS
From the FOIAs received so far, not all included here, it is clear that there are significant questions about the validity of the 5 thimerosal studies. Also, last year, Dr. Poul Thorsen who was involved in setting up these studies, was indicted on charges of fraud for stealing CDC funds, though he has not yet been arrested. Based solely on these 5 studies, the IOM committee report from 2004 concluded “that the body of epidemiological evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism”. The IOM decision was the basis for the dismissal of all the Autism Omnibus/thimerosal cases in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program .

In a February 3, 2004 phone conversation between Dr. Julie Gerberding and Dr. David Weldon (R- Florida), Dr. Gerberding assured Dr. Weldon that, “If science finds there are problems with the vaccines in the harm of these children, then so be it – we’ll have to deal with that if that is where the research leads. We need to get to the bottom of this. Let’s bring the parents in.” (emphasis added) In 2009, Dr. Gerberding left the CDC. She is now the president of the vaccine division at Merck.
Many FOIA requests are still pending. Several unfulfilled FOIA requests have been taken to Federal Court.

http://healthmaven.blogspot.com/2010/09/cdc-hid-up-to-3587-miscarriages-from.html

CDC allegedly falsifies reports--ignoring up to 3,587 Miscarriages from H1N1 Vaccine [and there's probably many more unaccounted for]

'A shocking report from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) presented data from two different sources demonstrating that the 2009/10 H1N1 vaccines contributed to an estimated 1,588 miscarriages and stillbirths. A corrected estimate may be as high as 3,587 cases. NCOW also highlights the disturbing fact that the CDC failed to inform their vaccine providers of the incoming data of the reports of suspected H1N1 vaccine related fetal demise.'

'NCOW collected the data from pregnant women (age 17-45 years) that occurred after they were administered a 2009 A-H1N1 flu vaccine. The raw data is available on the website. Using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), including updates through July 11, 2010 as a second ascertainment source, capture-recapture statistical methods* were used to estimate the true number of miscarriages and stillbirths following A-H1N1 flu vaccination in the U.S. Typically, even so-called "complete" studies conducted by the CDC have been shown to miss from 10% to 90% of the actual cases because of under-reporting.

'The statistical method employed is an expeditious and cost effective method of attempting to ascertain a complete count of all cases when two or more ascertainment sources (VAERS and NCOW survey) have failed to collect all the existing cases. Overall, this approach shows that approximately only 15% of the occurrences of a miscarriage or stillbirth were actually reported. The corrected estimate for the total number of 2009-A-H1N1-flu-shot-associated miscarriages and stillbirths during the 2009/10-flu season is 1,588 (95% goodness-of-fit confidence interval, 946 to 3587).

'That is, the lower and upper range-probability of miscarriage and stillbirths due to the H1N1 vaccine was as low as 946 and as high as 3,587. Eileen Dannemann, Director of NCOW, presented the findings for the second time to Dr. Marie McCormick, chair of the Vaccine Risk and Assessment Working Group, during the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (ACCV) meeting, Sept 3, 2010. Just prior to Ms. Dannemann’s presentation Dr. McCormick, had pronounced that there were absolutely no H1N1 vaccine-related adverse events in pregnant women in 2009/10, directly contradicting the evidence publicly available. “This baseless and fallacious assessment by the CDC assessment group” says, Dannemann, “has given the green light to the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) to continue their recommendation to give the 2010/11 flu shot to all people, including pregnant women.

'This upcoming 2010/11 flu vaccine contains the same elements that are implicated in the killing of these fetuses, the H1N1 viral component and the neurotoxin mercury (Thimerosal). Additionally, it contains 2 other viral strains- a 3 in 1 shot for all people”. The very next week at the Sept 14th National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC) meeting Dr. McCormick, (despite having been informed on two previous occasions of the VAERS data) pronounced, once again, that there were no adverse events in pregnant women.

'At the conclusion of the NVAC meeting, during public comment, Dannemann submitted the data for the 3rd time and concluded with, “Why hasn’t Dr. McCormick looked in the VAERS data base?” “She looked where she knew she would not find”, a disquieting thought, Ms. Dannemann, said in retrospect.

Excerpts and adaptation from speech delivered by Eileen Dannemann, Director, National Coalition of Organized Women Friday, September 3, 2010 to the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (ACCV) meeting.

“Initially, at the beginning of the H1N1 pandemic consequence management drill there were allegedly 30 maternal deaths. It was these deaths that the CDC used as the basis to initiate a strenuous and aggressive campaign to vaccinate the pregnant population with the untested H1N1 vaccine.

'The CDC ascertained that there were eventually a total of 56 maternal deaths (assuming the fetuses died with them). Dr. Alicia Siston’s JAMA study (CDC) acknowledged that most of these deaths were ‘unconfirmed’ H1N1 virus caused deaths despite the fact that the CDC had tests that could have verified, for certain, that these were H1N1 related deaths. Vaccine-related fetal demise reports from VAERS increased 2,440%--from 7 cases in 2007/8 to 178 in 2009/10. Seventy deaths reported from another source had 7 overlapping cases with VAERS, yielding 241 unique cases.

'Simplistically speaking, it would have been 85 to 192 times safer not to vaccinate from the perspective of the in-utero child. Considering that the total of 56 maternal deaths in Dr. Alicia’s Siston’s study, allegedly due to the H1N1 virus itself, are unverified and in light of the overwhelming adverse events reported, we emphasize that inoculating pregnant women with another untested vaccine containing a combination of components found in the offending 2009 H1N1 vaccine is insupportable.

'Thus, it must be argued that the CDC was grossly negligent to fail to inform their vaccine providers of the incoming VAERS data, while providers blindly followed the CDC “standard of care” guidelines to vaccinate every pregnant woman in 2009/10. Furthermore, in the face of these findings and the purposeful withholding of these findings by CDC’s Dr. Marie McCormick and her vaccine risk assessment group, for the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) to recommend another iteration of the same vaccine to pregnant women in 2010/11 may be argued as more than gross negligence -but rather- an act of willful misconduct.

'We strongly recommend that the CDC withdraws their continued recommendation to pregnant women, instead, strictly adhering to the FDA/manufacturers warning on the insert packages that the flu shot not be given to pregnant women unless clearly needed. As well, we suggest that the CDC advise all Ob/Gyns, vaccine providers and the public this year, of last season’s VAERS reports on H1N1 vaccine-related fetal deaths” despite the fact that it may be contrary to CDC’s vaccine uptake performance goals”.

Sidney
28th August 2012, 01:17
Another point is that the CDC states the Hep C can be contracted through sexual contact. Well what about the young people that are having sex with baby boomers. the age range is WIDE. So why don't they want everyone to be tested. This fact alone makes me very suspicious. AND the fact that the CDC is just another member of the lying deceiving alphabet soup.

mountain_jim
8th September 2012, 16:11

More reasons to be wary of being legally obligated to take any vaccine, and to be wary about whether the vaccination industry can be trusted with our health:

http://holyhormones.com/womens-health/cancer-womens-health/cervical-cancer/unveiling-the-culprit-is-foreign-dna-contamination-the-autistic-villain-behind-biologic-vaccine-injuries/

Unveiling the Culprit – Is Foreign DNA Contamination the Autistic Villain behind Biologic Vaccine Injuries?

September 2, 2012 By Leslie Carol Botha

By Leslie Carol Botha
Women’s Health Freedom Coalition Coordinator
Natural Solutions Foundation
September 2, 2012

Foreign DNA is a term most medical consumers are not aware of. However, common sense alone raises questions about the dangers of foreign DNA – otherwise known as recombinant DNA. The American Biologic Safety Association (ABSA) has classified recombinant DNA a biohazard and has outlined specific directives over the handling of such contaminants.1.

According to a supporting document, written by the Coalition of Vaccine Safety “…The presence of dormant and relict viral sequences in the human and other animal genomes has been known for at least 20 years.These include human retroviral sequences that have been identified in live viral vaccines grown in human cells. 2.

“Victoria and colleagues have identified the contamination of live viral vaccines for use in healthy children, with viral nucleic acids; the findings have since been confirmed by the vaccine manufacturers and the data reported to the FDA. Contaminating nucleic acids include retroviral sequences from the producer chicken and primate cells. Specifically, Avian leucosis virus (ALV) was present as RNA in viral particles while simian retrovirus (SRV) was present as genetically defective DNA. Rotarix, an orally administered rotavirus vaccine, contained nucleic acids from porcine circovirus-1 (PCV1), virus. Since this report, a second rotavirus vaccine (RotaTeq) has been shown to contain nucleic acids from both PCV1 and PCV2, a pathogen in pigs that is associated with wasting and immunodeficiency. The circumstances in which PCV2 induces disease are discussed below.“3.

The Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease (CBCD),* publisher of Dr. Hanan Polansky’s the Purple book Microcompetition with Foreign DNA and the Origin of Chronic Disease explains how foreign DNA fragments can cause many major diseases without damaging (mutating) the human DNA. The book has been read by more than 5,000 scientists around the world, and has been reviewed in more than 20 leading scientific journals. The theory explains the underlying cause of many major diseases and shows how dormant viruses actually can cause disease while still latent.

Dr. Polansky discovered that foreign DNA fragments called N-boxes can cause disease. When these foreign DNA fragments enter the body (naturally, or artificially, like through an injection of a vaccine or other treatments), they end up in the cell’s nucleus, where they attract scarce genetic resources. The “microcompetition” between the foreign N-boxes and the human N-boxes cause the human genes to malfunction, which, in turn, can lead to disease.

In fact, when approached about the HPV rDNA contamination found in Gardasil® – Dr. Polansky agreed that the contaminant should not be there. According to Polansky – the potentially harmful contaminant is part of the faulty biologic medicine manufacturing process that is unable to filter out all foreign DNA plasmids and therefore the particles were suspected to be present in all biologic medicines on the market.

Is the Autism Epidemic Linked to Foreign DNA Particles in the MMR II Vaccine?

In April of this year, the CBCD published a press release4. encouraging the CDC to study Polansky’s Microcompetition Theory since foreign DNA has also been found in Merck & Co.’s MMR II vaccine.5. The vaccine package insert (available for download at the FDA’s web site) shows that fetal cell line Wistar RA 27/3, fetal cell line WI-38, and genetically engineered human albumin are all used in the vaccine.

The CBCD believes that a better understanding of the theory – lauded by many scientists and researchers at NIH, and other esteemed universities and organizations may lead to better policies to curb the Autism epidemic. In a recent CDC report that epidemic has increased by 78% since 2007.

Infants 12 months of age or older, are inoculated with the MMR II vaccine with a second dose usually given around age four or five right before entry to school. According to the CBCD, this is also usually the time that the majority of Autism diagnoses are made.

The release goes on to state:

The CBCD believes that the current purification processes cannot completely filter all foreign DNA plasmids used in the process of manufacturing the MMR II vaccine. Therefore, some foreign DNA fragments end up being injected into infants.

“The MMR II vaccine is contaminated with human DNA from the cell line in which the rubella virus is grown. This human DNA could be the cause of the spikes in incidence. An additional increased spike in incidence of autism occurred in 1995 when the chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue,” wrote Dr. Helen Ratajczak, Ph.D. in support of this belief. She published two papers regarding this subject in the Journal of Immunotoxicology. (Merck and Co. Inc., 2001; Breuer, 2003)

However, it appears that the CDC and FDA are aware of the problem with vaccines. In June of 2001, a paper was published in Emerging Infectious Diseases entitled: “Adventitious Agents and Vaccines” stating that:

“Many novel vaccines are produced in animal cell substrates, and emerging infectious diseases may theoretically be transmitted from animals to humans through these vaccines. The challenge of identifying potential adventitious agents in vaccines closely parallels the challenge of identifying the agents causing particular emerging infectious diseases.” 6.

Dormant HPV Infections the Silent Culprit

Although the FDA asserts that the foreign DNA fragments found in Gardasil® poses no risk, the CBCD disagrees. Their research has led them to believe that HPV has the ability to establish a chronic, dormant (latent) infection and it those chronic infections that can potentially lead to cancer.

A recent study entitled “Prevalence of Oral HPV Infection in the United States, 2009 – 2010” that was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) reported that the HPV virus was found in the mouths of 7% of study participants. 5,600 people participated in the study. Oral HPV was found in men more than in women.

The authors of the study wrote, ‘The prevalence of oral HPV infection among men and women aged 14 to 69 years in the United States is approximately 7%… Infection with HPV-16, (a specific type of HPV most associated with cancer) was detected in 1% of men and women, corresponding to an estimated 2.13 million infected individuals in the United States.’

In essence, according to the study, 2.13 million people who don’t have symptoms now, and don’t even know they are infected, could develop cancer due to their HPV infection. 7.

Now add in the rDNA factor and one has to wonder at the mechanisms of action that are actually going on in the body. Dormant DNA – potentially becoming stimulated by the vaccine designed to prevent the chronic infection leading to cervical and other HPV-related cancers – with a mix of rDNA bound to aluminum now circulating in the blood and targeting the weakened areas of the body.

HPV rDNA Particles found in Postmortem Inquest of New Zealand Girl

In August, Dr Sin Hang Lee, a pathologist on the medical staff at Connecticut’s Milford Hospital testified about the discovery of HPV DNA fragments in post-mortem samples of her blood and spleen 6 months after Gardasil®® vaccination at the postmortem inquest of Jasmine Renata, a New Zealand teenager who died in her sleep.8.

Dr. Lee’s testimony stated:

“The finding of these foreign DNA fragments in the post-mortem samples six months after vaccination indicates that some of the residual DNA fragments from the viral gene or plasmid injected with Gardasil® have been protected from degradation in the form of DNA-aluminum complexes in the macrophages; or via integration into the human genome.

Undegraded viral and plasmid DNA fragments are known to activate macrophages, causing them to release tumor necrosis factor, a myocardial depressant which can induce lethal shock in animals and humans.”

Although Dr. Lee’s discovery cannot directly tie the rDNA to the girl’s death, the probable mechanism of action does exist since all other ‘cause of death’ scenarios have been ruled out.

According to Dr. Lee, Gardasil® contains a genetically engineered recombinant HPV DNA inserted into yeast cells. rDNA behaves differently than natural HPV DNA which does not stay in the blood stream for a long period of time.

Once a segment of recombinant DNA is inserted into a human cell, the consequences are hard to predict. It may be in the cell temporarily or stay there forever, with or without causing a mutation. Now the host cell contains human DNA as well as genetically engineered viral DNA. 9.

War of the DNA

The most frightening aspect of all is that government health agencies do not have the testing nor do they have understanding as to what happens when a recombinant DNA particle infects a cell with ‘normal’ DNA. What are the mechanisms of action that determine who wins the DNA wars? What if the normal ‘DNA’ loses? Are the skyrocketing rates of autism and the increasing Post-Gardasil and Post-Cervarix Syndromes examples of DNA gone bad?

Even more frightening is that scientists do not know how to isolate or even remove the foreign DNA particles from the body. What lies ahead is a crap shoot for medical consumers who are left with a ‘damned if I do or damned if I don’t scenario.’
[

Source

1. Risk Classification Criteria for World Health Organization, Australia, Canada, European Union (EU), USA CDC/NIH and NIH for RDNA.

2. Biohazard potential for live viral vaccines containing naked or free nucleic acids from contaminating (adventitious) viruses.

3. Viral nucleic acids in live-attenuated vaccines: detection of 1 minority variants and an adventitious virus

4. Autism Epidemic, Is Foreign DNA in MMR II Vaccine Responsible? CBCD Suggests CDC Study Microcompetition Theory

5. Merck & Co. Product Package Insert on MMR II vaccine

6. Emerging Infectious Diseases, Adventitious Agents and Vaccines,

7. Dormant HPV Infections Can Cause Disease Even Without Activating

8. Gardasil® HPV DNA Discovered in Post-Mortem Blood and Spleen Tissue

9. Discovery of Potential Bio-hazard Contaminant in Merck’s Gardasil® HPV 4 Vaccine

* Note: The Center for the Biology for Chronic Disease web site is currently offline. I spoke with them last week and was made aware of the press release they published last April – Autism Epidemic, Is Foreign DNA in MMR II Vaccine Responsible? CBCD Suggests CDC Study Microcompetition Theory. It is reprinted here in full in case the online version becomes unavailable.

** Note: As of mid-August the CBCD have stopped answering their phones. In fact, upon calling – one gets a recorded message saying ‘this phone call may be recorded’ even before hearing the dial tone. I was told that Dr. Polansky was going to approve my article. However, all email communications have now ceased.

Autism Epidemic, Is Foreign DNA in MMR II Vaccine Responsible? CBCD Suggests CDC Study Microcompetition Theory

The Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease (CBCD) believes that the cause of the epidemic is the foreign DNA in the MMR II vaccine.

Rochester, NY (PRWEB) April 04, 2012

The CDC’s latest report on Autism says, “More children than ever before are being diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). Like the many families living with ASDs, CDC considers ASDs an important public health concern.” [1] Autism rates have gone up by 25% in just two years. In fact, the latest CDC report marks a 78% increase since its first report on Autism in 2007. Experts call it an epidemic. The Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease (CBCD) believes that the cause of the epidemic is the foreign DNA in the MMR II vaccine.

The CDC must be aware of the existence of foreign DNA in the MMR II vaccine. However, the CDC may be unaware of the relationship between foreign DNA and Autism as explained by the Microcompetition theory.

The CDC is aware of the public demand to find the cause of the epidemic. According to the CDC, “The CDC knows that people want answers to what is causing the increase in the number of children identified with ASDs and so do we.”

The CBCD urges CDC officials to become familiar with the Microcompetition theory as described in Dr. Hanan Polansky’s “Purple Book,” which has been available as a free public access download from the CBCD website since 2003.

“At first, I wish to congratulate Dr. Hanan Polansky for his scientific bravery to take such a unique, novel approach to further stimulate our understanding of the origin and establishment of chronic diseases. The philosophy underscored is an excellent one … The amazing correlation between theoretical predictions and observed in vivo effects seem to bring us a step closer to a deeper understanding of such complex biologic processes,” said Dr. Sivasubramanian Baskar, PhD, a Senior Scientist at the National Cancer Institute, NIH.

A better understanding of the theory may lead to better policies to curb the Autism epidemic.

As mentioned above, the MMR II vaccine contains foreign DNA fragments. The MMR II vaccine is given to infants 12 months of age or older, with a second dose usually given around age four or five right before starting school. Perhaps not so coincidentally, this is also usually the time that the majority of Autism diagnoses are made.

Surely, the CDC knows that information regarding DNA fragments contaminating the MMR II is available to the public as a download from the FDA’s website [2]. One can download the vaccine package insert for the MMR II vaccine written by Merck & Co., Inc. which shows that Fetal cell line Wistar RA 27/3, Fetal cell line WI-38, and genetically engineered human albumin are all used in the vaccine.

The CBCD believes that the current purification processes cannot completely filter all foreign DNA plasmids used in the process of manufacturing the MMR II vaccine. Therefore, some foreign DNA fragments end up being injected into infants.

“The MMR II vaccine is contaminated with human DNA from the cell line in which the rubella virus is grown. This human DNA could be the cause of the spikes in incidence. An additional increased spike in incidence of autism occurred in 1995 when the chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue,” wrote Dr. Helen Ratajczak, Ph.D. in support of this belief. She published two papers regarding this subject in the Journal of Immunotoxicology. (Merck and Co., Inc., 2001; Breuer, 2003).

Microcompetition between the foreign DNA fragments injected into infants through the MMR II vaccine and the child’s own DNA could be the biological mechanism linking the MMR II vaccine to Autism.

With the above information in mind, the CBCD especially encourages the CDC and NHS to conduct research into this area and fund studies to either confirm or deny the CBCD’s suspicions.

The CBCD also encourages CDC, NHS, and FDA officials, as well as virologists, biologists, geneticists, scientists, physicians and the public to obtain a copy of Dr. Hanan Polansky’s book and read it.

The CBCD endorses Dr. Polansky’s theory and invites family doctors, pediatricians, scientists, the media, and the public to contact us on this issue.

For more information on the Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease, or to schedule an interview with Dr. Polansky, please visit http://www.cbcd.net or call 585-250-9999.

Reference:

[1][2http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM123789.pdf

The Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease (CBCD, http://www.cbcd.net) is a research center recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-for-profit organization. The mission of the CBCD is to advance the research on the biology of chronic diseases, and to accelerate the discovery of treatments for these diseases.

The CBCD published the “Purple” book entitled “Microcompetition with Foreign DNA and the Origin of Chronic Disease” written by Dr. Hanan Polansky. The book presents Dr. Polansky’s highly acclaimed scientific theory on the relationship between the DNA of latent (chronic) viruses and the onset of chronic diseases. Dr. Polansky’s book is available as a free download from the CBCD website.

CdnSirian
8th September 2012, 17:08
"Simply he planet can not keep supporting the population increase and everyone living longer and longer. It is a macabre thing to say but death is needed, not just for humans but for everything on the planet."

It's not how long we live, but how we live. There are many threads on this forum describing possible and probable futures where this planet could support many more billions and be honored herself.

As for testing, it is never a bad idea, unless you think something may be injected into your body by the test (I don't know how it's done, whether the skin is broken or not). Also, it may lead into ok now you need a vaccination, oh in fact your whole spectrum of vaccines is outdated hold out your arm please, or something like that.

Or, to deny medical treatment to old folks who refuse vaccinations. This can all be done secretly, as medical history is one big data base now. Denied due to lack of medical necessity - with no explanation. Or - a real stretch - you refuse the test and they take your drivers license away or double your insurance premiums.

Like I said, testing is not a bad thing - am I a little skeptical about the motive? Many of the younger baby boomers are not on Medicare yet and do not have insurance. Can they afford this test? Or is it just out there to make beaucoup bucks from the insured....

When do we ever hear from the CDC unless there's a product involved?

Hopefully we're all taking care of our livers the best we can, regardless.

bluestflame
8th September 2012, 17:17
maybe they are looking for something specific in that age group? the long term effects of past vaccinations ? , a change in dna ? who knows as they do like to use a plausible cover story to get people to come quietly if they can

eileenrose
9th September 2012, 10:12
My personal experiences with Hep C are as follows.

My naturopath easily cures people of it with homeopathy and the bob beck protocols (just google his name for these).

My dad's friend got a blood test and he tested positive for Hep C about 10 years ago. He had been a drug user in his earlier years.

I told him to go get cured for under $500 by my Naturopath. He choose instead to get interferon treatments (he was married and wanted to be cured of it) at our local hospital.

He died soon there after from side affects of the interferon. Killed his liver (they claim it killed him because he had a secondary underlying infection....as if that is a good enough reason to kill someone).

So you decide who to trust. Doctors who get paid whether you live or die. Hospitals that don't care if you live or die (they get paid). Or private alternative practioners that have zero protection from the law (or very little I can discover) and get sued (for just about any reason) and still get persecuted (in so many ways that people just don't know about).

Just saying....we are a stupid people here in the USA.

ps: I remote view people's illnesses (just learned to do it to treat myself) and I try never to touch people any more (otherwise healing energy starts pouring into them...out of me....not a fun thing at all....as karma immediately kicks in...hard to explain 'balance'). I ran into someone just a few weeks back and found myself telling her all about her kidney and lack of hemoglobin (trying here to come up with approximate summation....not a MD trained individual with a full enough vocabulary to tell you what I 'see' within individuals). I felt it had to do with a re-occuring type of Hep C infection I was seeing (she admitted to getting lots of tattoos). Anyway...who knows if she took my advice to seek out my naturopath's assistance (but I told her his number...he is local here....anyway....and I made sure she understood to stay away from interferon.....and not to get too worked up about it....I mean I didn't need her running off to a M.D. that might end up killing her with their form of treatment....as people here rarely take my advice....just saying...just the way it is.).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ps: Vaccinations kill brain activity (just saying what I see within my own brain).