PDA

View Full Version : Extraterrestrial Technologies and Viable Counter Strategies

shiva777
18th August 2010, 02:49
In this article I hope to provide the reader with a brief overview of the mechanics behind ET technologies such as the Frequency Fence and the Holographic Insert. These technologies are part of an unbalanced agenda presently being orchestrated by Intruder ETs in order to infiltrate our society before the year 2012, when such an infiltration will no longer be possible.
The term unbalanced means that these beings are not in alignment with the Law of One.
I can empathize with those who refuse to believe in an intrusive ET presence; this is a frightening concept that is easier to deny than accept. Sometimes I’d like to “hide my head in the sand” and pretend away what I have learned.
It is not easy or fun for me to share information on unbalanced ET agendas or covert government involvements. Honestly, it scares the heck out of me to be in the position of having such information. The potentials of the aforementioned technologies are frightening and it is even more intimidating to realize that hidden Intruder forces apparently plan to use these technologies against us. However, our safety is in knowing, for we have the ability to stop such intrusive plans if we know what they are and what we can do about them.
Ignorance may be bliss but it leaves us wide open for manipulation. Personally, I’d rather face a problem than ignore it until the “mole hill becomes a mountain”. When a problem is faced decisions regarding effective action can be made. We have a problem. Humanity is being faced with covert Intruder ET manipulation. If we see the problem we can take effective action toward a solution.

continued here

http://wemustknow.net/2010/04/extraterrestrial-technologies-and-viable-counter-strategies/

Fredkc
18th August 2010, 13:28
These technologies are part of an unbalanced agenda presently being orchestrated by Intruder ETs in order to infiltrate our society before the year 2012, when such an infiltration will no longer be possible.
I maintain that the cosmos does keep a clock(work), but not a calendar. "When waiting is filled".