PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts to this?

Ammit
18th August 2010, 09:58
Hi all

Last night I slept under the stars with my young son, he woke me early hours trying to tell me something but all I could hear was this loud noise. It sounded like a super loud engined power boat going across the sky, I looked up and saw 3 super bright lights in a line, all seemed attached to the same "plane".

No wing tip or tail lights were visible at any point.

It looked to me like seeing a plane from underneath, with a light at the front, middle and back. All so bright that it was still easily visible as it went quiet and moved to the far distance.

Now, we have passenger and millitary aircraft around here all the time, but I have never heard such a noise from a plane in the air before, nor have i ever seen a plane with 3 lights in a straight line underneath it. Oh and it went pretty quick, as it only seemed about 2-300 feet up..

Any ideas??

Ammit
18th August 2010, 11:09
Had a chat with a few locals and they claim not to have seen any body work( wings tail etc) woke quite a few people up.....

wynderer
18th August 2010, 11:38
Hi Ammit -- some years ago i saw one of those huge triangular craft -- it was completely silent, & i became aware of it only because it was blocking out stars, & as i looked for stars, i became aware of its shape & size -- just recently i saw one again, but this time it was making the noise of a plane -- i can't remember where -- maybe UFO Digest? -- but, also recently, someone wrote that craft that up till now have always been silent are now appearing w/noise

you guess is as good as mine as to why this is now happening -- more noise = more attention -- a prelude to 'disclosure'?

wynderer

Ammit
18th August 2010, 13:45
Yes, i have read this also , came to the conclution that maybe back engineering was easier with traditional engines and hence the noise. And boy did it make a noise....

fifi
18th August 2010, 19:33
I think the same. UFO with noise may be man-made?

Ammit
18th August 2010, 20:57
Thanks Fifi, we still cant build em as good.

sjkted
19th August 2010, 03:13
Hi Ammit -- some years ago i saw one of those huge triangular craft -- it was completely silent, & i became aware of it only because it was blocking out stars, & as i looked for stars, i became aware of its shape & size -- just recently i saw one again, but this time it was making the noise of a plane -- i can't remember where -- maybe UFO Digest? -- but, also recently, someone wrote that craft that up till now have always been silent are now appearing w/noise

wynderer

I saw a flock of these last year. I was on a multi-state trip and traveling back through Nevada on the way back to California and decided to stop in Rachel (Area 51 city) for the night. The night show was absolutely amazing with the lights and amazing flying ornaments. I saw six of these flying very close to ground level that I followed on the highway towards Vegas. They were triangular and produced no noise whatsoever. I've been researching the Aurora's ever since.

--sjkted

Mluck
28th September 2010, 20:48
Yeah I think we often look to the stars for answers when we should be asking the questions here on earth. I have witnessed several of the triangle shape craft in my time as a UFO investigator. It's no coincedence there always in close proximity to military installations the TR-3B into google and you decide only you know what you saw. Thanks for sharring your story.

Carmody
28th September 2010, 21:28
Calgary, eh?

how's that 'just south of Edmonton' area going? (if you ever make it there)

Even the names of all the schools and towns there -just give me the creeps. They bear all the marks.

Mluck
29th September 2010, 19:51
I never made it up there but the activity has seemed to have subsided now. Had some good information come in last week from a reliable source just trying to verify the most difficult part of any investigation. What do you mean by they all bear the marks I think I know what you are referring to but not sure. I take it you have seen my stuff on YouTube about it nice to know someone is listening