PDA

View Full Version : Bill "Wood"/Bill Brockbader? What is up with him?

nurgle
20th August 2012, 23:58
So I don't know if this guy is a sore subject on this site or what, hopefully I won't take to much flak for bringing him up.

But...
I just don't really trust and or believe the guy. His whole history seems so shifty, and I know "whistle blowers" have a some sort of shifty past, but his seems almost totally made up to me. The way he acts to just seems off. I know he kicked up a lot of dust in the circles about mind control issues, but still it seemed to me that it was all to far fetched. I get that snake oil salesman vibe from him. I kinda followed his story up until he got out of jail in july (on a side note,the whole jail thing was weird to me) but the last thing I saw was he was calling out I think Wilcox about something. Either way the guy intentions is confusing to me.

watchZEITGEISTnow
21st August 2012, 00:38
Thank's for being real and speaking up. I agree with you mate.

I think Wilcox is as suspect as a banker without money...

:)

Vitalux
21st August 2012, 03:22
So I don't know if this guy is a sore subject on this site or what, hopefully I won't take to much flak for bringing him up.

But...
I just don't really trust and or believe the guy. His whole history seems so shifty, and I know "whistle blowers" have a some sort of shifty past, but his seems almost totally made up to me. The way he acts to just seems off. I know he kicked up a lot of dust in the circles about mind control issues, but still it seemed to me that it was all to far fetched. I get that snake oil salesman vibe from him. I kinda followed his story up until he got out of jail in july (on a side note,the whole jail thing was weird to me) but the last thing I saw was he was calling out I think Wilcox about something. Either way the guy intentions is confusing to me.

Bill is still a respected rising star and holds the classification of Messiah in the eyes of many here on Avalon.
Once he reported that he spent a few years in a mental institution, raped underage children and announced that every word that came out of his mouth was total fiction,
then the mass flock of Avalonn figured he must be their savior and praised him as their Messiah:angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8fDw8VzKI

CdnSirian
21st August 2012, 03:27
"Bill is still a respected rising star and holds the classification of Messiah in the eyes of many here on Avalon.
Once he reported that he spent a few years in a mental institution, raped underage children and announced that every word that came out of his mouth was total fiction,
then the mass flock of Avalonn figured he must be their savior and praised him as their Messiah"

He did? I am not defending the guy, but I don't believe this happened the way you are presenting it.

jackovesk
21st August 2012, 03:27
Bill "Wood"/Bill Brockbader? What is up with him?

Could'nt give a 'Rats-Snooker' as to what Bill Wood/Bill Brockbader is upto...

Not now, nor in the Future - Never again...:nono:

Seen & Heard enough to know that old 'Billy Boy' is upto 'No Good'..! :spy:

PS - and I must 'Re-Iterate' its Great to See that...

Old 'Avalonian GROUPTHINK Mentality' is becoming a thing of the past...:dance: :clap2:

Remember the Days when you'd get 'Hung-Drawn & Quartered' for expressing any kind of doubt &/or views on people like...

Drake
Richard Hoagland
David Wilcock
Nick Pope, etc...

Good to see this forum is 'Evolving'...:thumb:

ghostrider
21st August 2012, 03:40
let it go , stewing over is he good or bad or dis-info or real info , will get you nowhere. The evolution of us can't be stopped no matter who says what about what. The New Age approaches, learn to live with an honest heart, no greed, no envy, just peaceful and limit your actions as not to cause harm to others. What ever he is , it will come around in time.

scarletfire
21st August 2012, 05:55
Wilcock kinda reminds me of a rock star that had one good song on an OK album, let it go to his head, moved to LA and now has to keep promoting himself to keep himself afloat.

jackovesk
21st August 2012, 06:26
Wilcock kinda reminds me of a rock star that had one good song on an OK album, let it go to his head, moved to LA and now has to keep promoting himself to keep himself afloat.

By gee scarletfire - I think you've got it old chum...:yo:

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1478017443/Man_in_the_Bowler_Hat_reasonably_small_normal.jpg As the 'Dove of Truth' sadly passes by DW once more...

christian
21st August 2012, 08:00
He came out with statements before that really don't shine a very good light on him in hindsight.

Check "Bill Brockbrader's take on mass arrests" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44771-Bill-Brockbrader-s-take-on-mass-arrests).

Spiral
21st August 2012, 08:19

Seen & Heard enough to know that old 'Billy Boy' is upto 'No Good'..! :spy:

Old 'Avalonian GROUPTHINK Mentality' is becoming a thing of the past...:dance: :clap2:

Remember the Days when you'd get 'Hung-Drawn & Quartered' for expressing any kind of doubt &/or views on people like...

Drake
Richard Hoagland
David Wilcock
Nick Pope, etc...

I'd like to add David Icke to that list if I may, last time I was on here I happened to venture that IMO a cult was forming around him, within minutes there was three whole pages of folks lining up to "stick it to me", not unlike that scene out of "Airplane".

The irony being they actually proved my point .

jackovesk
21st August 2012, 14:14

Seen & Heard enough to know that old 'Billy Boy' is upto 'No Good'..!

Old 'Avalonian GROUPTHINK Mentality' is becoming a thing of the past...:clap2:

Drake
Richard Hoagland
David Wilcock
Nick Pope, etc...

I'd like to add David Icke to that list if I may, last time I was on here I happened to venture that IMO a cult was forming around him, within minutes there was three whole pages of folks lining up to "stick it to me", not unlike that scene out of "Airplane".

The irony being they actually proved my point .

How very 'Dramatic & Political' of you Spiral...:pound:

That one came straight from the 'CoIntelPro Handbook', nice one...:yes4:

Nothing better than some that good old fashioned ...

Problem - Reaction - Solution

However, you didn't see me put my hand up to play...:nono:

I tend to bait my own hooks and throw out my own line thankyou...:fish2: That way its me, who is catching the fish...:)

nurgle
21st August 2012, 19:42
Well it is nice to see that I am not the only one who might call Bull-shhh on some of these bigger name players.

And with that being said we can probably all just let this thread and him sink into the forum depths

Earth Angel
18th September 2012, 17:30
HuXf8OT-Tjg

Here is what\s up with him now.......Bill and Eva married August 9th.......kinda quick isn't it ?? maybe some mind control going on here......this was posted on a friends facebook with the title BillEva~ Married! Please Donate to Wedding Reg @ Legal Defense Fund

nurgle
18th September 2012, 19:17
I am not really surprised by this. Every time I hear about this guy, listen to him talk, or see his face, I feel like I am just getting con-ed. I know I don't really know him personally and I could be terribly wrong but my gut instinct is not to trust him.

Earth Angel
18th September 2012, 22:54
Im nor sure if we are being conned by Bill or Bill is being conned by Eva......she seemed to come out of nowhere, and suddenly she was on the Kerry Interview with him......now what 5 months later they're married.....seems a bit odd to me.....perhaps she is his handler posing as his wife lol

nurgle
18th September 2012, 23:26
Hhhmmm...

perhaps she is his handler posing as his wife lol

That is a interesting idea!

I personally though get the feeling like she was a person that was maybe at a low point in life and needed something to believe in or get involved in, and Bill came around right at the right time to be different than what she was use to and very mysterious and exciting. Or another idea I had was that she was almost like a "whistle blower" groupie. With all the video and radio shows I have listen to I just don't get the vibe like she is in control of him, but maybe that is the big con! She is just that good at looking like she is in the passenger seat than the driver seat.